CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 19th, 2014, 7:52pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   First Childhood CFNM Experience
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: First Childhood CFNM Experience  (Read 9218 times)
theoneandonly10
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

First Childhood CFNM Experience
« on: Dec 25th, 2012, 6:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey guys,

I've written a couple of fiction stories lately but I wanted to share an experience today that happened during my childhood and largely shaped my CFNM desires. I'll try and keep it short and sweet (my fiction stories tend to go on for a bit!) but with enough detail to keep you interested Smiley

It pretty much began at a friends house when I was around 10. He was my best friend at the time and he had a younger sister (who was 9) who would always play with us whenever I went over.  

Anyway, I went over one day when it was just him, his sister, his sisters friends and his Mother at home. It was during school holidays so we all had a lot of spare time on our hands and his Father was at work until 6pm. We decided it would be fun to play hide and seek, so off we went and started running around like headless chickens building up quite a sweat. We also decided it would be a great idea to create a waterslide on his slippery-dip out the back, so we rigged up the hose and proceeded to get shamefully dirty from head to toe, so much so that my best friends Mother had to come outside to berate us for getting so filthy.

Now, my best friend and I were pretty shy kids. We had never seen each other naked and whenever we needed to get changed, whether it be in the school locker rooms or at the pool we always went into separate cubicles. I'm not too sure why we were so shy - I guess my parents had just instilled into me that nakedness was quite a private thing and shouldn't be shared. My best friends family, however, weren't as strict, as I was soon to find out.

Before I go on, I think it's best to describe my best friends sister and her friend. As mentioned, she was 9 years old, however, she was in the same class as us at school (we were in a composite class, which means years 4 and 5 were together, me being in year 5 and her being in year 4 along with her best friend). We really didn't pay much attention to who was in what grade as we were all basically classmates anyway. So we were quite familiar with each other and often played together at lunch. She was pretty, with flowing brunette hair and piercing green eyes. Surprisingly, she was quite freckly and was definitely pale compared to her brother, who had quite olive skin and tanned a lot easier. Her best friend was, and this may sound quite mean, not exactly a looker. She wasn't ugly by any means, but she was carrying quite a bit of puppy fat and was a little bit annoying. Apparently she had a crush on me but I was quite unsure given that it was based on schoolyard rumours. But anyway, back to the story!

My best friend's Mother came outside and told us all to strip off down to our underwear and then come inside the house where we were to clean up. I was actually quite excited at this, as I had never seen a girl in her underwear before! At this point, his Mother clarified that the girls were to come inside in their clothes and get changed into their swimmers so as to preserve their modesty. I was quite disappointed, but myself and my best friends proceeded to strip down to our undies and come inside the house. At the point the girls took a few quite glances but there was nothing they hadn't seen a million times before at the school swimming carnivals where the majority of the boys wore Speedos!

So in we went to the house and all proceeded to wait outside the bathroom door. This was all a bit confusing to me now - are we going to shower together? Will we be naked? Will I get to see the girls naked?! As these thoughts were running through my mind my best friend's Mother came over, opened the door and started to run the bath. It was more like a spa bath (my best friend's family was quite rich) so it would comfortably fit 4 young kids. My best friends Mother filled the bath with bubbles and told the two girls to wait outside while me and Blake got in, naked. So we stripped our undies off and hopped in, the bubbles completely shielding our privates from view. The girls then came in in their swimming costumes and hopped in. Dammit! I was looking forward to seeing them naked by I guess my best friend's Mother wanted to preserve their modesty.

So we sat in their for around 5 minutes, with the Mother coming in to keep a check on what we were all doing. Suddenly she burst back and, in what seemed to be a great rush, told my best friend to get out of the bath and sit by the phone downstairs. There had been an emergency with his father (from memory I think he had been in a minor work accident and had to go to hospital for a check up) and she had to go and deal with the situation. So, shielded by his Mother holding a towel in front of the girls, he got out, dried off, got dressed and made his way downstairs to sit near the phone. His Mother then told us remaining 3 kids to get ourselves properly washed (we were still pretty dirty from the mud) and then get dressed back into some fresh gear. So off she went to deal with her husband, and off my best friend went downstairs. It was just me, and my two female classmates in the bath together. Alone.

So a couple of minutes went by and we were quite enjoying the warmth of the bath. It was winter so we weren't in a rush to get out. We were chatting about whatever it is kids chat about, when the conversation started taking some interesting turns. The girls were suddenly quite interested in taking about boys. They kept asking me questions that were definitely steering us down a different path. They were asking whether I was naked at home a lot, if I'd seen a girl naked, if I'd ever kissed a girl etc etc. I could sense from the conversation that it was leading up to a question regarding my current situation. I suddenly became quite aware of the situation I was in. Here I was, totally naked, with two girl classmates sat about half a foot away! To be honest, I started getting quite excited. I wasn't at the point of masturbating yet, so being a little ball of hormones with no way to release them I got erections quite quickly. So as we chatted away I quickly became quite stiff, something that the girls couldn't see. They started hinting quite strongly, without being obvious, that they wanted me to stand up:

"You should...like...clean yourself properly now...like....your legs."

"There hardly any room in here...maybe one of us should...you know...stand up or something."

"Lets, like...stretch our legs...or...like....clean our backs or something..."

These were very childlike justifications for wanting me to stand up, and at this point I began having tremendous feelings of excitement and nervousness. I kept debating with myself whether or not I should do it, so I put out some little probing suggestions of my own to gauge their thoughts.

"I should probably stretch my legs. Is that ok?"

"The water is pretty hot now. I should probably get up for a bit."

After a couple of minutes of saying this things rather nonchalantly, and consistently being met with positive responses (bordering on obvious encouragement) I decided to bit the bullet and do it. I stood up, not being obvious about it and trying to act cool, and prepared myself for their reactions.

They both stared. There were no giggles, no mockery, no averting of eyes - they both just sat there with intense concentration and stared at the naked boy in front of them. I don't know if it was because I was sporting an unbelievably stiff penis or if it because I was the first boy they had seen naked, but they were definitely interested. I began to put on a bit of a show for them. I washed myself, making sure at all times to stand facing them. They paid particular interest when I washed my crotch and penis. My best friends sister then suggested that I sit on the edge of the bath (facing them of course) so I could "take a break from washing." This was a lame excuse, of course, but I gladly sat in front of them with my legs spread far apart and let them take in the sight.

By this point I was extremely turned on and my penis was twitching up and down involuntarily. My other classmate asked me (boldly, this time, for all pretences had disappeared at this point) if my "thingy" was always stiff. I told her that it only happened sometimes. They started whispering things to each other, in a way daring each other to ask questions that they wanted answers to. The were now asking me things like what it felt like when it went stiff, how long it could get and if I ever touched it. When I responded that I didn't touch it this prompted my best friends sister to dare her friend to touch it. I was quite taken a back by this but I was so excited now that I let the conversation proceed. She started giggling this time and agreed only to touch it if the both did it at the same time!

My best friend's sister agreed so I sat back, my heart pounding in my chest, as they both reached forward with their curious fingers, eager to experience what a boys penis actually felt like. They looks on their faces differed. My best friend's sister had a devilish grin on her face, and her eyes were wide and focused. Her friend was biting her bottom lip with her brow furrowed, as if she was conducting an experiment and eagerly awaiting the results. Finally, they both my contact with it, taking turns to explore the shaft and head with their fingertips. It was totally silent but the feelings I was experiencing were unbelievably intense. The sensation of having fingertips lightly caress my sensitive glans was overwhelming, and every time they made contact with this area my penis stiffened and and began furiously twitching and bucking. They immediately picked up on this and, after having both glanced at each other and quitely giggle, began to focus their combined efforts there.  

This went on for a couple of minutes until we heard my best friend coming back up the stairs, at which point we all hopped out and wrapped ourselves in towels. The two girls ran off to their rooms giggling and whispering as my best friend and I finished off the day playing video games until his Mother came home. At school the next week I certainly got a lot more attention off his sister and her friend, and every time we were alone at school they would eagerly bring up the subject and ask more questions. Throughout the next year or so we had plenty more times for me to give them little shows, but I'll share those stories with you another time.

So there is my initial CFNM experience, one which made a huge impact on my life and started my love affair with all things CFNM! Let me know your thoughts - hopefully we can all share these kinds of stories in this thread, especially early childhood CFNM experiences.  

Thanks everyone Smiley
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: First Childhood CFNM Experience
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25th, 2012, 2:52pm »

It is nice that you can actually come up with a time and event that prompted your interest in nudity or CFNM. I cant do that as I swam nude at the swimming holes from an early age along with the other boys. This would be in the middle 50s and started petering out when I was 11. Most all the neighborhood girls as well as friends sisters routinely saw us boys nude.  
  There was never any touching or embarrassment but I do remember giggling from the older girls when I was 11 and the last remaining boy who swam nude at that age. They would discretely expose their breast and cause me to have an erection, which I did not quite understand at that age. As everyone else here can confirm, girls never swam nude. When they got older, it was rare for them to more than get their feet wet. They would occasionally participate in chicken fights which gave me the opportunity to briefly rub my penis against them when we got knocked down. They did not mind, innocent youthful flirting. Think they somewhat enjoyed it.  LEO C
IP Logged
dwyern
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Dec 25th, 2012, 3:38pm »

Did they see or pay any attention to your ass at all? In my experience, girls like seeing a boy's bare behind.
IP Logged
theoneandonly10
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Dec 25th, 2012, 8:04pm »

on Dec 25th, 2012, 3:38pm, dwyern wrote:
Did they see or pay any attention to your ass at all? In my experience, girls like seeing a boy's bare behind.

I actually gave them the full show - I stood up, turned around, spread my legs, all while pretending I was only doing all this so I could wash myself more thoroughly.
IP Logged
dwyern
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Dec 25th, 2012, 10:36pm »

Nice. Did they make any ass comments?
IP Logged
theoneandonly10
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Dec 25th, 2012, 10:49pm »

on Dec 25th, 2012, 10:36pm, dwyern wrote:
Nice. Did they make any ass comments?

Nope, they just sat there and watched everything...
IP Logged
Sanford77
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Dec 25th, 2012, 11:10pm »

Water slide on the slippery-dip out back during winter?
IP Logged
theoneandonly10
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Dec 25th, 2012, 11:22pm »

on Dec 25th, 2012, 11:10pm, Sanford77 wrote:
Water slide on the slippery-dip out back during winter?

Mate, I live on the East Coast of Australia, and along with the ridiculously variable daily weather winter over here is comparable to most summers in other countries haha.
IP Logged
dwyern
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Dec 26th, 2012, 1:23am »

how old are you? When did this happen? Just curious
IP Logged
Sanford77
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Dec 26th, 2012, 2:14am »

on Dec 25th, 2012, 11:22pm, theoneandonly10 wrote:

Mate, I live on the East Coast of Australia, and along with the ridiculously variable daily weather winter over here is comparable to most summers in other countries haha.

Lucky you.  I'm freezing my arse off right now.
IP Logged
theoneandonly10
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Dec 26th, 2012, 4:07am »

on Dec 26th, 2012, 1:23am, dwyern wrote:
how old are you? When did this happen? Just curious

I'm 27 - this happened when I was 10
IP Logged
smith54321
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Jan 1st, 2013, 6:51am »

Did you, or they, ever discuss what happened with your friend, and if so how did he react?  

It seems an odd set-up that the mum should preserve his modesty by holding the towel up like that - presumably brother and sister didn't bath together when just on their own, as otherwise the fascination with the first penis wouldn't have been there.
IP Logged
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #12 on: Feb 27th, 2013, 4:01pm »

Great story. I like the "initiations". Generally, girls are more curious when they don't know.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples