CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 20th, 2014, 7:13am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club





   Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM employment for women
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM employment for women  (Read 14035 times)
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
CFNM employment for women
« on: Oct 17th, 2012, 7:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There was an interesting film clip that I thought would make good topic to discuss.  Anyone interested in seeing it can browse the Hollywood CFMN thread.
 
One thing that makes the clip interesting is that I'm not aware of a similar scene being made for a regular TV show or Hollywood film, especially one this brutal (psychologically).  Anyone curious about the clip can browse the Hollywood CFNM thread.
 
Anyways the scene is an Aussie SAS candidate (SAS is Australia's equivalent of the green berets) going through some incredibly tough selection process.  He is hooded, stripped, and brought into an interrogation room.  After his hood is taken off he is left standing alone (arms behind his back, not covered up) in front of a (pretty attractive) female officer sitting behind a desk (she's one of the main characters in the TV series).  Her goal is see if he can "break", and she gets pretty brutal with SPH and other insults.  After she leaves the interrogation room and another male soldier takes over, she still views the (nude) male soldier from behind a one-way window with another main character in the series.   The assumption is she is used to interrogate all of the recruits that make it to that level of training.
 
My belief is that many women would kill for a job like that (although they would never admit to it).  This might come a across as stereotypical and everyone's an individual but I think women tend to more narcissistic and less empathetic than men.  For example I've read quite a few blogs from women sportswriters on their experiences in the men's locker room.  In all cases the only issue is the woman's own comfort level, not once did one mention any concerns the men might have for privacy.  Men's rights is simply a non-issue for them.
 
This isn't an argument for keeping women out of the locker, just making a point.
 
Also I believe in western societies where individual rights are enforced women begin to become the dominant gender.  This is based on simple biologiy.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2012, 7:21am by John_in_Exile » IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17th, 2012, 4:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

John what page is this on? This humiliation technique is used by several countries to train their elete warriors. US, England, Austraulia, etc.
 
Have seen other posts on this board showing many examples.  The US took this exact form in interrogating  prisoner's in the Bush War's. This was extreme moral humiliation to those prisoners because, of their religious belief's.
 
examples: forced nudity in front of multiple females, verbal abuse about gential's, smeering fake menstrual blood on them naked, squeezing of the testicles by female interrogators till, the prisoner could not stand, forced masterbation etc. You can read about this in the following articles.  
 
PDF A Field Guide for female Interrogtors: Coco Fusco
 
Sexual Humiliation is the Norm in Military Prisons
 
Enhanced interrogation Techniques Wikipedia
In fact in this one it talks about how Kosovo made prisoner's undress in front of groups of women.
 
The other point you bring up is one Brad did an excellent job of explaining in Female Sports Trainers.
 
Employment is the new standard for CFNM. Male privacy rights vs. female right's of employment. We are seeing it affect the following:
 
Female Media Relations, Sports Writers, Sportscasters, sports camerapeople, assistants, trainers, medical staff, any person that goes into a professional locker room for a job duty. Prisons, guards, case worker's, any person that works in a prison and has to do a job that puts them in a position that would see naked men.  
 
As you know from all my past posts I prefer real CFNM content vs fiction. Spoke of female trainers in Austraulia but, have found many cases in the US.
Read PDF How Male Athletes Protray Female Athletic Trainers. It tells the true story of a Division ONE trainer that worked in the center of the lockeroom. The offensive team lockers were on one side (no walls at all) and the defensive lockers on the other side. The showers were directly behind her training area. The players were suspossed to wear towels while walking by her to the shower. One player started dancing around her nude going to the showers and she reported him to the coaches. The coaches did not get it stopped as quick as she needed and she sued the school for damages. Remember she is in the center of the room and could see them dress and undress from a few feet away everyday  but, this one guy offended her by not wearing a towel as he walked through the training area. Plus walking through her area was the only way to get to and from the shower.
 
 
 
 
 
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #2 on: Oct 17th, 2012, 5:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

" John in exile" : interesting account but I presume that the female officer who is in the interrogation room has been also submitted to very tough experiences before becoming an officer.
if it was not the case, she would have not been a qualified officer to interrogate the recruits to select those who can become elite warriors.
 
As regards military prisons, it is not only men who were humiliated  but also women, I am not sure that the double standard is applied in military prisons , the both genders are very bad treated.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2080
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #3 on: Oct 17th, 2012, 7:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

chester,
I believe that a relaxed atmosphere is ideal for locker room CFNM. Those guys shouldn't have to wear towels, as the girl trainer is in their locker room. Also, as she can see them undress, and in the shower, she likely knows what they all look like. The guy who not only failed to cover up, but danced around the trainer was being rude. Still, I can't believe this trainer is uncomfortable with the players not covering up, so long as they act properly.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2012, 5:04pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #4 on: Oct 17th, 2012, 7:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

CORRECTION[b][/b]
 
Gave you wrong PDF for the story of the female trainer in middle of lockeroom. Correct PDF is Perceptions of Sexual Harrassment in Athletic Training ATC: Pages 104 and 105  www. nataej.org/3.3/EJ53 sexual harrassment finals submitted copy.pdf
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #5 on: Oct 17th, 2012, 9:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 17th, 2012, 4:33pm, chester wrote:
John what page is this on?   

 
Chester, this should be the link here.
 
http://femdomspace.com/videos/play/femdomspace/4189/ultimate-force-s01e0 3-cfnm-interrogation-and-small-penis-humiliationmp4
 
Another reason why the interrogation thing might be appealing to women is that most of soldiers that make it through the selection process for the SAS are most likely going to be alpha male types.  Women might say that they want a sensitive and caring guy but almost all (hetero women) will be turned on by the alpa male.  That's just the way it is.
 
I probably should clarify my statement about women becoming the dominant gender.  I was talking about generally young, nubile females.  Attractiveness is a big factor, but regardless this tends to dimish rapidly after woman reaches age 30 or so.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2012, 9:33pm by John_in_Exile » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3322
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #6 on: Oct 17th, 2012, 10:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 17th, 2012, 7:20am, John_in_Exile wrote:
My belief is that many women would kill for a job like that (although they would never admit to it).  This might come a across as stereotypical and everyone's an individual but I think women tend to more narcissistic and less empathetic than men.  

 
When it comes to being narcissistic, less empathetic, and, generally all-around cruel without regard for another person's well being, men beat out women by a factor of 10.  That's statistical, as it's about the ratio of men to women in our prisons for violating other human beings.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #7 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 3:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 17th, 2012, 5:39pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
" John in exile" : interesting account but I presume that the female officer who is in the interrogation room has been also submitted to very tough experiences before becoming an officer.

 
I'm kind of wondering what tact they tend to use when the soldier happens to be fairly large?  Obviously SPH wouldn't work.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #8 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 3:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 17th, 2012, 7:05pm, SingleDonald wrote:
Still, I can't believe this trainer is uncomfortable with the players not covering up, so long as they act properly.

 
A lawsuit seems rather ridiculous.  I can see if she was assaulted or maybe had a cock shoved in her face but I'm not sure being nude and a little dance would warrant any action at all.  Also a rule that the players wear a towel when walking by is dumb.  I can see them doing that as common courtesy but I don't see why they need to alter their behavior just because she is in there.
 
The problem is how it is set up now just about any behavior by the athletes can construed as "sexual harrassment".  The only criteria seems to be how the woman chooses to interpret it.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #9 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 11:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Female trainers and female reporters in male locker rooms are something of a rarity, there must be only a few of them. And they do not always get to see the men naked.
The bighest opportunity for women to get a CFNM job is obviously as a prison guard, where they get to see naked men daily as part of their job.
There must be thousands of these women working at this job, unlike other CFNM jobs.
It is also easy for most women from college age up to get such a job, since there is always a shortage of male applicants for this job. In fact from what I gather male CO's are decreasing while female CO's in male prisons are increasing. In some male prisons the number of female CO's is almost equal to the number of men employed.
The majority of these women obviously do not apply for this job and work there just to see naked men, but it must be a bonus perk for them.
Many of these women must also enjoy the power they have over these men, especially in forced nudity situations, which are part of daily life in a male prison. Especially when they know that these men have no sexual outlet in there except to jerk off for them, either privately or in their presence.
It is notable that some of these females are offended if a prisoner jerks off in their pesence, while others encourage the men to do so, usually at shower  time while they are monitoring the men.
Which is why I say that this female presence is also an advantage to male prisoners.
Sure, there are humiliation tactics involved sometimes, either by these females themselves or in their presence. But overall I think it's a good thing.
There are worse punishments in a prison than making a man stand naked in front of women. Some might even enjoy this situation. Smiley
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #10 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 2:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

you are absolutely right "Bobby Bare"  
 
it is certainly better for men to be under the supervision of women guards than to be under that of men, even if it can involve some humiliting situations because it would be also humiliating to stand naked or to be stripped by men guards.
 
it was not the worst in a prison!  
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #11 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 2:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I presume also that some women would be pleased if some changes would came in our society.
 
Some women could have chosen a job without guessing that if there would be changes in the rules of the government,  it would became a very different job more pleasant for them if they like the double standard.
 
Imagine that we will go back for the law about military service and that a mandatory military service for the young men would be reinstalled by a government, there would be of course the necessity to manage a lot of draft physicals as in the past and as most of the military doctors are now women, it would be women doictors who would be in charge of these physicals of young men as it was a few years ago in germany.
so a woman who has chosen to become a military doctor would do a job very different of what it is today.  
 
Even if the military physicals would be performed in a less degrading way than in the past, I am convinced that it would be a pleasant experience for female doctors with a great power on young men  very vulnerable.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2012, 3:00pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #12 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 4:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 18th, 2012, 2:57pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
Even if the military physicals would be performed in a less degrading way than in the past, I am convinced that it would be a pleasant experience for female doctors with a great power on young men  very vulnerable.

 
In Germany there was an ad for women doctors to join the military and the ad stated that one benefit was CFNM.  Not in so many words but it was certainly implied.
IP Logged
dwyern
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 237
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #13 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 5:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 17th, 2012, 10:25pm, Brad wrote:

 
When it comes to being narcissistic, less empathetic, and, generally all-around cruel without regard for another person's well being, men beat out women by a factor of 10.  That's statistical, as it's about the ratio of men to women in our prisons for violating other human beings.

 
Brad
 
I could NOT disagree more with your statement and I also find it quite offensive.  Incarceration rates cannot be used to make such sweeping conclusions about demographic groups.  Non-white men are also FAR more likely to be incarcerated than white men.
 
While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.
 
Is this because men of color commit more crimes? NO. It is because they are FAR more likely to be punished for crimes than white men - and they are far more likely to receive disproportionately harsh sentences.
 
Following your logic, (looking simply at who is in prison) white men are less violent than non-white men. Do you agree with that?
 
Women are perhaps less likely to commit violent crime, (although they often get away with it by crying "victim" unlike men). But  that does not mean that  they are less likely  to be "narcissistic,  un-empathetic, and, generally all-around cruel". In my work (which generally involves troubled families) mean, , abusive , and self-absorbed mothers are every bit as common as mean, abusive, self-absorbed fathers.  
 
I know you didn't mean to offend anyone, nor did you think that stating that the worst woman is still better than the best man was in any way a controversial statement. We all get the "women are morally superior beings" messages everyday just by switching on a TV set. But it is a message I have worked very hard to eradicate from my self-image. I was raised by an abusive mother who alienated me from my loving and nurturing father and I spent most of my life believing that I was inferior and worthless in every way BECAUSE I was born with a penis instead of a vagina.
 
This self-image led me into many abusive relationships with women and caused me to be 100% mistrustful of ALL males.  
 
I respectfully ask that this site not be a place where the  "all men are assholes" ethos reigns unquestioned. Again, I understand that you meant no harm.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2012, 5:10pm by dwyern » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 986
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #14 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 6:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Bobby Bare:
 
YOu see to be operating on a false assumption that cfnm occurs frequently in prison.  It doesn't.  I have taken the trouble to watch those prison shows on television and the only kind of cfnm that was mentioned was where the males would masturbate in front of the female guards.  The female guards hated it, they regarded it as a form of rape and the prisoners were always punished for it.  
 
There is a simple reason why cfnm does not often occur in prison.  Ask yourself what concerns the prison authority most? The answer is maintaining order in the prison.  Then ask yourself whether allowing females to supervise male bathing would be conducive to maintaining order.  Hardly!  It hardly makes any sense at all to punish prisoners for masturbating in front of the female guards and then let the same female guards supervise the same males taking showers.  If your object is to start a prison riot, where the female guards are raped, do that!
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #15 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 9:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Are women having their employee rights taken away and facing discrimination in an effort to maintain some men’s right to privacy? It seems what started as a policy to address a privacy issue has escalated into a discrimination lawsuit supported by the federal government.
 
Last year, twenty-one female guards at the Summit County Jail in Ohio filed suit in U.S. District Court claiming that they are being demoted and barred from most jobs overseeing male inmates. The issue stems from a personnel policy enacted to address county officials’ concern over inmate privacy and the oversight, by female guards, of male inmates during showers and strip searches.
 
According to the jail, female guards with seniority were bidding on jobs in which they would jeopardize the privacy of inmates. Responding to the suit, jail commander, Gary James, said in an affidavit, “The three work shifts at the jail need to have a proper number of deputies assigned by gender in order to conduct strip searches, showers and not violate the inmates’ right to privacy.”
 
The women claim discrimination and violation of their own rights since the policy seriously limits their job options. Under the policy, they are assigned mostly to female inmates who account for a mere 18 percent of the inmate population. One of the female guards involved in the suit alleges that the policy cost the shift assignment she had held since 2005 and that she was forced to take a step backwards in her career.
 
Speaking on behalf of the jail and in favor of its staffing policy, James contends that only 16 of the 21 guards who filed the lawsuit were affected in any way and that none of the guards employed at the jail have been or would be subjected to change in salary, benefits or job title. Likewise, the potential for promotions is unaffected by the policy.
 
Attorney Bruce Elfvin, who is representing the guards, said it is the first time in many years he has seen such segregation of jobs and Thomas Perez, assistant attorney general for the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division believes the case is of important public interest and just last week sought the permission of a judge to back the guards in their case.
 
The federal intervention, according to Perez, is intended to signal a commitment to “vigorously enforcing the right of employees to be free from sex discrimination in the work place.”
 
The lawsuit is seeking an end to the alleged discrimination as well as monetary damages. A trial date has been set for August 2013, which allows significant time for negotiations and opportunity to come to an agreement outside of court. Apparently, there has already been some talk of settlement and Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh said her office, which represents the sheriff’s department, is “trying to work out a resolution that is beneficial to all of the parties.”
 
http://blog.thomasecon.com/gender-discrimination/male-prisoners-female-g uards-privacy-violation/
IP Logged
Marksunn
YaBB God
*****



What are you looking at?

   


Gender: male
Posts: 529
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #16 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 10:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yep that was one of the best clips I've seen.  What actually happened though is that her commanding officer told her that either she broke him or he was going to send her back to her old unit.  It's at about 2:40m on that clip.  That's why I included the first part too (from a different time slot) where he tells her "she better" after he asks her if she broke anyone yet.  In that series they portrait it as a standard practice because in the later episode with the female recruit she undergoes the same thing but with a male interrogator.  
 
In my late 20s I actually worked as a security monitor at a halfway house.  It was a co-ed facility but there were separate sleeping areas (communal) for both the males and the females.  Clients were generally between 18 - 35 with one or two up to age 50 or so. There were also male and female staff members but sometimes at any given time there might only be one staff member present at a time (usually the security monitor late at night whereas on the day shifts there would be two monitors and the administrators and councilors).  Male monitors weren't normally allowed to go in the female "dorms" as they were called but female staff members were allowed in the male dorms.  We had to conduct hourly head counts (except males couldn't go in the female dorms to do it).  So this meant at times the female security monitor would be left to do the rounds in the men's dorms.  We had to go around with a flashlight and literally "count heads".  At times as usually happens people are in varying stages of dress at night.  Plus the security monitor I refer to later was pretty young and nice looking so I bet some there gave her a "show" and I doubt she was the type to complain.
 
In addition we had to give urine tests for drugs on a random basis.  At first the security protocols were very relaxed and you were allowed to just stand back without sitting there and actually looking at the penis but then eventually the protocols were changed to require direct observation. Now at my facility cross gender UAs were not allowed but within a week of the protocols changing a female staff member in her 30s privately told me out of the blue that she believes "the women should do the men" and the men should do the women".  I was completely shocked by this but I played along and you can imagine my interest. Smiley  She was completely serious about it and not joking.  It's a 100% true story too.  I know some people make stuff up but not this time.  I only worked there for a little bit more than a month but it was an interesting experience.  It was a bit more than I wanted to handle though.  Lots of responsibility and risk.  It was basically like a prison but people were free to leave.  If they did though they would go to jail soon enough.
 
While the one I was at did not allow cross gender UAs some did and possibly still do.  There was a story about one where apparently a man sued because one of the women monitoring him said something like "This explains everything.  I see now what you are working with."  So she basically humiliated him not really as part of the job but for pleasure while on the job.  I think the case was discussed here.  I know I have it somewhere in my bookmarks somewhere.
 
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2012, 10:56pm by Marksunn » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #17 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 11:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 18th, 2012, 10:53pm, Marksunn wrote:
Yep that was one of the best clips I've seen.  What actually happened though is that her commanding officer told her that either she broke him or he was going to send her back to her old unit.  It's at about 2:40m on that clip.  That's why I included the first part too (from a different time slot) where he tells her "she better" after he asks her if she broke anyone yet.

 
That scene has got me a lot more interested in that character than I probably would otherwise (I'm on season 1 episode5).   What's strange is she seems to have the hots for a young SAS soldier in her squadron, but he seems reluctant to make a move on her (at least not yet).  I'd fuck her into the next county.
 
on Oct 18th, 2012, 10:53pm, Marksunn wrote:
In that series they portrait it as a standard practice because in the later episode with the female recruit she undergoes the same thing but with a male interrogator.

 
OMG I can't wait!   Grin  Grin   Grin
 
Entertaining show regardless.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #18 on: Oct 18th, 2012, 11:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OT -  One TV (I believe HBO) movie that had somewhat a similar scene is one called "strip search".   It's a movie about a two juxstaposed strip search scenarios.  The US strip search is some midde eastern guy accused of being a terrorist and is strip searched and interrogated by Glenn Close.  Not really any insults though and no SPH.
 
The other one is more graphic and those that like ENF will like it.  Maggie Glyndehall is a tourist in China and ends up in a prison.  Some little perverted chinese guard walks in does complete strip search on a shocked Maggie.  Maggies character is actually a lesbian in this movie.  At one point he starts touching her breasts and asks her it it turns her on.
 
It's a definitely a pretty gutsy role for an actress.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #19 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 7:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was interviewed about this on Public Radio yesterday. Since it’s a subject I hadn’t given a lot of thought, I prepared by reading up on it just a bit. And I was shocked.
 
It’s actually against the law to touch yourself sexually—in private—if you’re in jail. Sounds barbaric, doesn’t it? OK, you’re behind bars, your body is no longer your own. But if you’re not allowed to masturbate, neither is your soul.
 
Worse, if there’s any disagreement about whether you’ve done it, you automatically lose the argument. There are many cases in which guards either misinterpret prisoner activity and perceive masturbation, or some nutcase guard goes hunting and finds masturbation in every nook and cranny. Either way, prisoners are punished.  
 
Of course, masturbation in prison is common. A 2001 study of one maximum-security joint found that all but one male inmate masturbated. Another study found that 2/3 of female inmates masturbated. Criminalizing something that everyone does makes selective enforcement inevitable. And there are documented cases of just that.
 
Prisons say they have to regulate masturbation because of security issues, which sounds completely bogus. It’s the same argument society makes when it restricts the sexual expression of any group, such as teens, soldiers, and the elderly. But prisons are trying to control sex, not safety.
 
A new wrinkle in the prison masturbation scene is the increasing number of female guards. Because women are more likely to lack a criminal record, more likely to have some college education, and can oversee and pat-down both male and female inmates (male guards must work primarily with male prisoners), their numbers are steadily increasing.  
 
Presumably, the percentage of nutty female guards is roughly the same as that of nutty male guards. Presumably, the one female guard who busted eight different Florida inmates for masturbation four years ago is an anomaly.
 
But the increasing number of female guards raises the question of “hostile work environment” that is bedeviling every American organization—governmental or for-profit—with a lawyer. A legal doctrine and laws meant to protect women is now being used as a weapon to strip sexuality from every possible workplace interaction. To protect their delicate sensibilities (a myth that 1970s feminism worked tirelessly to challenge), women in cities across America are now claiming that classic nude sculpture, photo shows depicting childbirth, sex education brochures, and even co-workers’ tiny silver vulva earrings create a workplace in which they just can’t function.  
 
So what we have now is some women wanting it both ways—equal rights, but with extra protection. If a person, male or female, can’t work within earshot of the word “fuck,” that person should probably not be a prison guard, bus driver, football coach, or high school teachers. And if Michaelangelo’s nude David makes someone swoon, he or she should have the decency to get some help, rather than deprive their co-workers from the world’s artistic patrimony.  
 
I don’t imagine that prisoners treat female guards any worse than they treat male guards. The content of the disrespect, envy, and manipulation may differ, but the treatment is no worse. Of course, any given guard—male or female—can get unhinged by seeing or imagining a penis while they’re at work.
 
Finally, punishing guys for masturbating in prison is counterproductive. How do people feel after orgasm? Relaxed. Isn’t that preferable to prisoners feeling rageful? I’d say inmate masturbation is the jailer’s best friend.  
 
Every guy in prison started masturbating as a child, and always for the same reason: to soothe himself. To comfort himself, to feel a sense of control in otherwise repressive circumstances. To validate his power and individuality.
 
These, too, are what we want in prisoner’s lives. Better than the rage and humiliation that dominate prison life, and the brutality that naturally follows from it. Putting hundreds or thousands of men together, robbing them of their most basic rights and dignity, and expecting them to respond by being asexual for 10 years is simply ridiculous. Giving prisoners the chance to privately comfort themselves psychologically is in everyone’s best interests. And giving prisoners a private, solo sexual outline would surely reduce the amount of coercive and dangerous sex that’s rampant in every prison.  
 
It’s simply logical. But when it comes to sex, science isn’t a strong suit of the correctional industry—any more than in any institution in the outside world.  
 
http://sexualintelligence.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/should-prison-inmates -have-the-right-to-masturbate/
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #20 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 7:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Updated: A Florida inmate convicted this week of masturbating while alone in his jail cell is reportedly only one of eight targets—along with state taxpayers—of what a Miami Herald columnist describes as "a spectacular case of selective prosecution."
 
Given the likely prevalence of such commonplace behavior in state prisons (not to mention boarding schools, seminaries and military barracks), criminally charging any Broward County inmate with masturbation represents a major waste of prosecution dollars, writes Fred Grimm in the Miami Herald ("Justice went blind in this jailhouse case").
 
However, in addition to the 20-year-old inmate convicted this week, three other inmates charged in similar cases have accepted pleas and three still await trial (one case was dismissed). All were charged by the same female deputy, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
 
Grimm also questions whether the cure is worse than the disease. Prospective jurors were publicly questioned about their own masturbation habits, as noted in an earlier ABAJournal.com post, before Terry Lee Alexander—who was already facing a 10-year robbery sentence—was convicted of indecent exposure Tuesday and sentenced to 60 days, as reported by the Herald.
 
Plus, during Alexander's trial, prosecutor Cynthia Lauriston and the female deputy who complained, after observing him on a monitor as he was alone in his cell, "managed to describe Alexander's offense in startling detail, eight times, once with Lauriston approximating the action with arm motions," Grimm notes.
 
''It was very vulgar. Very indecent,'' the deputy testified, describing the new crime of which Alexander has now been convicted, the column concludes. "But she could have been characterizing the prosecution, the trial, the verdict and the obscene, indecent, vulgar, lascivious, downright stupid waste of time and money."
 
http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/eight_inmates_in_prison_masturbat ion_case/
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #21 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 9:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

John,
This is not a new case, as you can see by the date of the report, July 2007.
We have in fact already discussed this case quite a while back on another thread.
It was described by the journals at the time as the Maturbation Trials, as a sarcastic title to these ridiculous court trials of prisoners who maturbated in their cells.
To make it more amazing the court decided in the female officer's side, and sentenced the man to more time in jail.
But this was an exceptional and extreme case, and by no means the norm in prisons.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #22 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 10:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 18th, 2012, 6:13pm, Youngren wrote:
Bobby Bare:
 
YOu see to be operating on a false assumption that cfnm occurs frequently in prison.  It doesn't.  I have taken the trouble to watch those prison shows on television and the only kind of cfnm that was mentioned was where the males would masturbate in front of the female guards.  The female guards hated it, they regarded it as a form of rape and the prisoners were always punished for it.  
 
There is a simple reason why cfnm does not often occur in prison.  Ask yourself what concerns the prison authority most? The answer is maintaining order in the prison.  Then ask yourself whether allowing females to supervise male bathing would be conducive to maintaining order.  Hardly!  It hardly makes any sense at all to punish prisoners for masturbating in front of the female guards and then let the same female guards supervise the same males taking showers.  If your object is to start a prison riot, where the female guards are raped, do that!

 
Youngren,
It is not me who has false assumptions about this subject, but you.
To base your assumptions on what you see on public TV concerning such shows is mistaken, because such programs usually edit out scenes of nudity, especially in front of female staff.
To see what reality is about yoi should see the Prison Forums, where female relatives are constantly complaining about female guards seeing their husbands/boyfriends nude in showers, stripsearches, medical checkup descorts, and other situations, which are normal in these prisons.
 
Also your other asumption of what constitutes security and staff employment in a prison is also false, because there can't be any discrimination between guards, male or female, in job assignment in a prison.
In fact when it was first decided to employ female guards in male prisons, it was the male guards themselves who protested that this was going to put extra work on them in doing duties in place of the female guards, including shower monitoring and stripsearch duties among others.
So there is no way that these females can avoid such duties in most cases, whether it is right or wrong in your view.
So please base your assumptions on real life, rather than what you see on TV.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3322
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #23 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 1:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I suggest folks talking about correctional matters do more research before being assertive in their opinions.  Some of us have spent years reading appellate court decisions, reading articles, and watching virtually any and all programs on television regarding what actually happens within the correctional system.
 
One poster in here mentions how based upon TV shows, CFNM in (US) prisons is limited to inmates masturbation.   This is wrong.  Those programs never show or imply that; rather, the dozens I've watched always show the reverse.  My guess is that poster may have seen part of a single, maybe two, such documentaries, but not enough to have knowledge about the content of them, and certainly not enough to have a credible opinion worthy of taking up board space.
 
For those that seek factual knowledge as opposed to unsupported opinions, TV shows, movies, etc, should never be used exclusively to educate, however, they can be very valuable in that they are educational documentaries, show us what goes on in real life, and can be used as part of an overall education about what happens.
 
To this end, I will comment on the many I've seen.  These television documentaries have become popular in recent years and channels such as the History Channel, Discovery Channel, HBO, Cinemax, MSNBC and a slew of others all have their version of in-prison documentaries, and there are dozens and dozens of episodes that can be seen.   With very rare exception, they all show female guards working within male correctional facilities and show frequent contact with inmates in all areas of the corrections facility.  All show these female guards peering into individual cells - wherein no doubt a prisoner might be naked or sitting on the john, up in the crows nest monitoring video screens of all areas of the correctional facility, including shower areas, and, some even show them present during full strip searches.   In fact, the few episodes I've seen that document an inmate going on report for masturbating in front of a female guard always seem to be when she is monitoring him when he is in the nude. One of the History Channel's "Lockup" did show an inmate being brought up on charges for masturbating in front of a female guard, who was in the crow's nest looking down on him as he showered.   He argued that as she would watch him bathe, she was obsessed in looking at his dick, she argued, however, that he kept stroking it in the shower.  There was never any dispute that she could see him completely naked, the dispute was whether he was masturbating or not when she did.
 
Indeed, there have been a number of videos posted on this forum where female guards are the officers in command at US correctional facilities, and, either were observing full strip searches, or, were presented the stark naked prisoners after he had  been stripped by the male guards.  In one of the documentaries, they talk about malcontent inmates being forced strip and how it was mandatory that all COs be present to assure protocol was followed.  In this documentary, the CO was female, and her voice could be heard giving instructions as the guards forcefully removed all clothing of the inmate (his genitals were blurred).  
 
Yes, there continues to be lawsuits filed by inmates for "invasion of privacy", as inmates are constantly fighting back any way they can.  Most of these are thrown out on summary judgment, or, get ruled upon by a trial court, always in favor of the system.  Very rarely do these cases reach a state or federal appellate court with a published ruling.
 
Those that make any assertions one way or another - please make sure you actually have done the research you claim before posting an assertion.   It is an insult to those that are far more knowledgeable when you have read a single document or saw a single program, then based upon that, assume you can claim others don't know what they are talking about (when in fact it is you who does not).  Because when you do so, you waste board space with opinions that lack merit, ruins your credibility, and pisses off others that have done a lot of work and have posted to the contrary.
 
Thank you for allowing me to vent.   Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2012, 1:57pm by Brad » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #24 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 3:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This No Masturbation rule seems to be peculiar to American prisons.
As far as I know this is not the case in European prisons.
I have seen posts by a woman who worked in a British prison who said that the female guards laugh at and ridicule verbally any prisoner who jerks off in the shower while they are monitoring the prisoners shower.
British prisons at least seem to have a different view about this, and do not consider it as a crime, if done in the right place and time.
 
One must also tell the whole story about the Florida Masturbation Trials.
The female officer's case, as she testified in court, was not that the prisoner maturbated in his cell, because the other prisoners regularly did it, but always covered themselves under a blanket.
In his case he did it openly in front of the cell camera when he knew that she was doing the monitoring duty.
So she did in fact allow the prisoners to jerk off when she was on monitoring duty as long as they covered themselves while doing it.
 
Btw Brad, are there any of these  CFNM prison episodes on the Net? I don't watch much TV.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3322
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #25 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 4:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The no masturbation rule is really about control, dominance, and, expediency.   Many inmates love to jerk off in front of female guards - so much so it has become a big problem.  In some prisons, such as some that require inmates to wear pink jumpsuits when caught masturbating:
 
http://www.hrw.org/news/2007/08/26/power-pink
 
An appropriate law would be one that prosecuted inmates that *intentionally* masturbates in front of others, yet does not discipline them absent any such intention.  But it's easier and more expedient to use a carte blanche rule forbidding it altogether.
 
 
 
 
 
 
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #26 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 5:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Nothing beats this for humiliation.
Prisoners working in chaingangs on public cleaning projects, and wearing pink shirts and striped trousers.
This is in Arizona.
They have similar chaingangs in Texas.
What next, making the prisoners work naked in public chaingangs for all to see, including girls and women passing by where the nude men are forcefully working?
 
http://www.blackradionetwork.com/mobile/index.php?storyID=21955
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #27 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 5:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think these pink clothed men in chains working outside the stadium are more interesting for the female spectators than the baseball game itself.
 
I saw a post by a woman on.another forum who said that she was passing by in a car with her daughters where there was such a chaingang cleaning up the road. She said that they saw one of them take out his prick to piss. The guards are not going to unchain a prisoner to let him go somewhere else to piss, so he has to do it on the spot in front of everyone, including passers by. So this is an added humiliation for the prisoners.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2012, 5:48pm by Bobby Bare » IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #28 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 6:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

One thing that should be pointed out is that prison population contains the dregs of the male population.  The utter bottom of the barrel.
 
I imagine a CFNM experience for female CO will not be quite as satisfying as say a female sports trainer for a  college lacrosse team.
IP Logged
dwyern
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 237
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #29 on: Oct 19th, 2012, 10:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 19th, 2012, 6:54pm, John_in_Exile wrote:
One thing that should be pointed out is that prison population contains the dregs of the male population.  The utter bottom of the barrel.
 
.

 
 
The prison population contains many:
-men with low IQs
-men of color who have been given sentences MUCH harsher than many white men
-men who have been abused
-some men who are innocent
 
My personal view as a Christian is that there are no "dregs" when it comes to human beings. All people are redeemable.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3322
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #30 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 1:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 19th, 2012, 10:06pm, dwyern wrote:

 
 
The prison population contains many:
-men with low IQs
-men of color who have been given sentences MUCH harsher than many white men
-men who have been abused
-some men who are innocent
 
My personal view as a Christian is that there are no "dregs" when it comes to human beings. All people are redeemable.

 
I understand your sentiments.   But I disagree that blacks and latinos make up a larger percentage of inmates than they do in society because courts discriminate.  There are two opposite sides that claim contradictory things.  One claims that judges and juries are biased racially and treat whites better whereas the other side claims that the culture of certain minorities marked by lower ethics, lower morality and that crime is an appropriate means to gain the material things they desire.
 
I strongly disagree with both sides.
 
Without even considering the judicial system, statistics show that areas with a higher ratio of certain minorities have a disproportionately higher incidence of more crimes.  This is an indisputable fact.  Thus, if a larger number of crimes are occurring in areas where the minorities live, how can one argue that courts are racially prejudiced because of the higher percentage of arrests that involve minorities.   It's a false association.
 
More and more we are seeing those same minorities now on the opposite side of the court sitting on the bench as judges or serving as prosecuting attorneys - big time.   If you don't believe me, look at the composition of the highest court - the US Supreme Court, which is racially diverse with both genders serving.  And I invite you to go with me to some of the courts here in So. Cal.
 
If one looks at incarceration globally, one finds that the rate of crime is always far greater in poorer areas.  Again, another fact.
 
Crime is not endemic to any race or culture, it is directly tied to socioeconomic conditions.
 
A different and more appropriate argument is whether those socioeconomic conditions are tied to centuries of discrimination against minorities.   It is in that argument that one is hard pressed *not* to find discrimination historically.    I am one that feels cautiously optimistic that these conditions are improving - we can only hope and pray that the cancer of racism will go into remission as our civilizations become more enlightened.
 
And as it pertains to inmates being the dregs, i can take personal offense - I've been been locked up three times.
 
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2012, 1:05am by Brad » IP Logged
Marksunn
YaBB God
*****



What are you looking at?

   


Gender: male
Posts: 529
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #31 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 12:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 19th, 2012, 10:06pm, dwyern wrote:

 
 
The prison population contains many:
-men with low IQs
-men of color who have been given sentences MUCH harsher than many white men
-men who have been abused
-some men who are innocent
 
My personal view as a Christian is that there are no "dregs" when it comes to human beings. All people are redeemable.

 
One thing to keep in mind too, at least for the U.S., is that often people enter the system for relatively minor infractions as well.  For example I have seen people arrested for not updating the address on their driver's license (this was actually in the local paper).  In many areas it's also basically illegal to be homeless.  And this is to say nothing of all the DUIs and open container laws (hardly minor but very common).
IP Logged
Marksunn
YaBB God
*****



What are you looking at?

   


Gender: male
Posts: 529
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #32 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 12:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 19th, 2012, 1:26pm, Brad wrote:

One poster in here mentions how based upon TV shows, CFNM in (US) prisons is limited to inmates masturbation.   This is wrong.  

 
I agree.  I think it happens far more often than most people think, it's just that there is a natural tendency for many involved not to talk about it.  This is true for many CFNM and other such situations as well.  Often we the fetishists are some of the only people discussing it with few exceptions.
 
There basically exists a ratio such that for every one time you see a non-fetishist discussing this sort of thing you have X amount of real world instances.  My best guess is that it's something near 1:10,000 for prison CFNM-like situations.  For every one person discussing it in public media it happens 10,000+ times in real life.
 
It's important to keep in mind that as humans we are largely sexual beings.  Where the potential is there then things like this will always happen to some extent.  In fact as someone who actually worked in a halfway house (but not a prison) as a security monitor/guard for a bit I would go as far as to say that unless there is total segregation based on gender (male guards only watch males) that CFNM on some level probably happens fairly regularly.  Maybe not naked inspections and interrogations but usually more milder situations depending on institutional policy.
IP Logged
dwyern
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 237
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #33 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 12:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Brad
 
I think the most compelling thing you point out is that incarceration correlates with poverty. It does not matter what your ethnicity is if you are rich - you won't do time.
 
I have done prison ministry and have met many people who have been incarcerated who are not the "dregs of society". They are better people, in some cases, than those on the outside.
 
One case: I know a man who is serving 25 to life for being PRESENT for a gang murder. He was an 18 year old homeless kid at the time and an immigrant from Laos who spoke little English . He joined a gang out of necessity. One night the gang killed someone. This young man was NOT the murderer and the prosecution never claimed that he was. He was convicted for BEING THERE. This is a true story and many church groups have been trying for several years to get him a new trial.  
 
I know this guy personally and he is an exemplary inmate who has learned English, earned a college degree, and is part of a program  that seeks to keep youthful offenders from ending up behind bars.  
 
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2012, 12:47pm by dwyern » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #34 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 2:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Someone on here mentioned  MSNBC Lock-Up episode where an inmate was being removed  from an isolation cell.  He was being held by the male guards while a woman guard pulled off his pants and undershorts.  I can't seem to find these episodes on the net as of yet.
 
On the few episodes that I have seen there seems to be a recurring scene where a level is being inspected and all of the inmates on that level are wearing only boxer shorts and are told to face the wall with hands interlocked behind their heads.  They are usually being directed by 3 or 4 women gruards.  
 
Pretty mild but it does seem to have a femdom air to it.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3322
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #35 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 2:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 20th, 2012, 12:45pm, dwyern wrote:
Brad
 
I think the most compelling thing you point out is that incarceration correlates with poverty. It does not matter what your ethnicity is if you are rich - you won't do time.
 
I have done prison ministry and have met many people who have been incarcerated who are not the "dregs of society". They are better people, in some cases, than those on the outside.
 
One case: I know a man who is serving 25 to life for being PRESENT for a gang murder. He was an 18 year old homeless kid at the time and an immigrant from Laos who spoke little English . He joined a gang out of necessity. One night the gang killed someone. This young man was NOT the murderer and the prosecution never claimed that he was. He was convicted for BEING THERE. This is a true story and many church groups have been trying for several years to get him a new trial.  
 
I know this guy personally and he is an exemplary inmate who has learned English, earned a college degree, and is part of a program  that seeks to keep youthful offenders from ending up behind bars.

 
Amen.   Those that live in poverty have poorer education opportunities, fewer resources, in access to good paying jobs and a general feeling of being disenfranchised and forgotten by society.   In that environment, it is far rougher for a younger kid, and gangs and the ability to make a significantly higher amount of money through crime are extremely attractive.  From their perspective, there's not much too lose.  Crime breeds crime.
 
Generally speaking, rich people don't do time because they are far less likely to do the crime.  They already have it better and they'd have too much to lose.  
 
These days, law enforcement and the judicial process are far less racially biased.  Yes, there still are some judges and juries that are racially prejudiced, but that cuts both ways.  The problem is the underlying reasons crime is so high with certain communities, not the fact that they have a higher rate of conviction simply because of their ethnicity.  
 
Unfortunately, society is too myopic to make stronger strides.  But we now digress.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #36 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 9:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 17th, 2012, 5:39pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
" John in exile" : interesting account but I presume that the female officer who is in the interrogation room has been also submitted to very tough experiences before becoming an officer.

 
Maybe in some rare instances, but I'm pretty sure women are fairy coddled up through their military career plan.  I doubt that any of women officers (or other women personel) that "volunteer" to view the soldiers nude and interrogated in the SAS have endured anything that harsh and certainly not being interrogated in the nude themselves.
 
Personally if I were a soldier and knew that the woman about to interrogate me had to go through same ritual herself (with male interrogators) then the process wouldn't bother me (the interrogation would still be awful - that is the point).
 
I know some folks on here like the double standard associated with CFNM.  I never liked double standards and never will.
 
To each his own though.
 
Also while it might be good for fantasy this type of forced CFNM and humiliation might not be so good in real life.  The military brass shouldn't assume that every soldier is mentally stable.  I imagine most of the soldiers brush it off as a necessary part of training.  A few might find it titallating even the SPH.  But what if there is a soldier that has a thing against women, or hates women for whatever reason?  An experience like that can easily drive him over the edge.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2080
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #37 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 9:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I hate to sound uninformed, but what is SPH?
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #38 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 11:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

SingleDonald,
Soldiers selected for the SAS, the Navy Seals, and similar elite forces, are volunteers.
They know beforehand of the tough, extreme training.they will have to go through, probably even the CFNM humiliation.
In fact few make it through the course, and few are chosen.
They can easily drop out by failing one of the tests, and return to normal duty.
So there is nothing "forced" in it at all. It is their choice.
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2012, 11:12pm by Bobby Bare » IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2080
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #39 on: Oct 20th, 2012, 11:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks, BobbyBare!
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #40 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 4:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Some of the stuff going on at Guantanamo Bay seemed like some pleasant CFNM, almost like getting lap dance.  Muslim men seem to interpret it differently though.
 
http://humanrights.ucdavis.edu/projects/the-guantanamo-testimonials-proj ect/testimonies/prisoner-testimonies/detainees-accuse-female-interrogators
 
Some of the newly declassified accounts of detainees evoke scenes from a rock music video. German detainee Murat Kurnaz told his lawyer that three women in lacy bras and panties strutted into the interrogation room where he was sitting in chains. They cooed about how attractive he was and suggested "they could have some fun," he said.
 
When Kurnaz averted his eyes, he said, one woman sat on his lap, another rubbed her breasts against his back and massaged his chest and a third squatted near his crotch. He head-butted the woman behind him, he said, knocking her off him. All three ran out and a team of soldiers stormed in and beat him, he said.
 
Yasein Esmail, a Yemeni detainee, said he had been interrogated more than 100 times since being "kidnapped" in a marketplace in Kabul, Afghanistan, and brought to Guantanamo Bay. He recounted to his lawyer that when he refused to talk in one interview, a female soldier entered wearing a tight T-shirt.
 
"Why aren't you married?" she reportedly asked Esmail. "You are a young man and have needs. What do you like?"
 
Esmail said "she bent down with her breasts on the table and her legs almost touching" him. "Are you going to talk," she asked, "or are we going to do this for six hours?"
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #41 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 4:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 21st, 2012, 4:47am, John_in_Exile wrote:
Esmail said "she bent down with her breasts on the table and her legs almost touching" him. "Are you going to talk," she asked, "or are we going to do this for six hours?"  

 
I think we are going to do this for six hours.
 
 Grin  Grin   Cheesy
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #42 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 5:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ms. Huskey's client did not assert these events occurred on one
occasion, but rather over a sixteen month period. According to Ms.
Huskey, the same interrogator, "went so far as to blow cigarette smoke in
[her client's] face, rub his neck, call him handsome, "talk dirty" by
speaking of sexual acts, make sexual sounds, and take her shirt off so [the]
client could see her breasts and nipples. 57 Moreover, it was not just one
female interrogator who is alleged to have engaged in this conduct. At
times during a detainee's interrogations, "there was more than one 'sex
interrogator'; two or three females would engage in similar tactics at the
same time. '5 8 Given the strict controls on interrogations in Guantanamo, it
is difficult to imagine such conduct could occur over such a long period of
time without, at a minimum, tacit approval of command.59
 
Other detainees have described similar treatment at the hands of female
interrogators at Guantanamo. Riva Khoshaba, another lawyer representing
Guantanamo detainees, described how her client broke "down in tears
when he describe[d] how a woman made gestures suggestive of sexual
intercourse and sometimes bared her breasts. 6° It was then, he related,
"that he was truly afraid. He feared she would rape him.
_________________________________________________________
 
Under pressure from human rights groups the Pentagon has agreed to release photos  
of some of these questionable tactics.
 
http://preview.cfnm.net//marketing/previewpics/vsfw/oct152012/oh_dear620 .jpg
 
http://preview.cfnm.net//marketing/previewpics/vsfw/oct152012/parents_ev ening_poshboy112.jpg
IP Logged
Marksunn
YaBB God
*****



What are you looking at?

   


Gender: male
Posts: 529
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #43 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 1:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 20th, 2012, 9:56pm, SingleDonald wrote:
I hate to sound uninformed, but what is SPH?

 
Small Penis Humiliation
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2080
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #44 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 4:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks, Marksunn!
I wish to comment on the sexual teasing, which is performed on detainees. I detest it! Why? Because:
1) I don't believe it should be used to humiliate unwilling men, especially those who have strict (if outdated) religious beliefs.
2) As a teenager, I too would have been offended by this type of treatment.
We all may enjoy CFNM now, those who post on this board. However, we should have some empathy for those guys who, due to religious, or other personal reasons, abhor it. The girls who engaged in this behavior should be ashamed of themselves! I can't blame that German for head buttung the girl behind him, though I normally detest anyone who would hit a woman. He was merely repelling an unwelcome intrusion. BTW, what if he, or any other detainee would have responded favorably to the sexual activities? Very likely, the women would have quickly departed, and the men would have stormed in. They likely wouldn't have beaten up the detainee, but would probably have said, "OK, you got your treat. Now, tell us what we want to hear"!!
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3322
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #45 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 5:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 21st, 2012, 4:49pm, SingleDonald wrote:
Thanks, Marksunn!
I wish to comment on the sexual teasing, which is performed on detainees. I detest it! Why? Because:
1) I don't believe it should be used to humiliate unwilling men, especially those who have strict (if outdated) religious beliefs.
2) As a teenager, I too would have been offended by this type of treatment.
We all may enjoy CFNM now, those who post on this board. However, we should have some empathy for those guys who, due to religious, or other personal reasons, abhor it. The girls who engaged in this behavior should be ashamed of themselves! I can't blame that German for head buttung the girl behind him, though I normally detest anyone who would hit a woman. He was merely repelling an unwelcome intrusion. BTW, what if he, or any other detainee would have responded favorably to the sexual activities? Very likely, the women would have quickly departed, and the men would have stormed in. They likely wouldn't have beaten up the detainee, but would probably have said, "OK, you got your treat. Now, tell us what we want to hear"!!

 
Propaganda will always be an effective tool as most people are just too gullible and assumed if it is in print, it therefore must be true.  And is particularly effective when you control people's thoughts by only presenting one side.  Most people never stop to think "maybe there's another side to this...".
 
It's like the Jerry Springer Show.  One person is on stage weaving some kind of story that makes the other person, sitting backstage, look horrible.  Then Springer would march the second person out and the audience would boo and jeer that person before that person could present his/her side, which is often in stark contradiction.  The collective intelligence of the audience is below the ability to look at something with questioning scrutiny and holding off on judgment until all information is gathered.   The majority of people simply aren't that intelligent, which is why their thoughts are so easily controlled.  Advertisers earn billions based upon the lack of insight of most people, an politicians also know how to use this human weakness.  Further, people are too lazy to research, gather information and learn before they become opinionated.
 
In the present case, we have not heard the side of the the female interrogators on this, which I am sure is a very different version.
 
Prisoners are notorious for filing spurious law suits against their detainers, often filled with far-fetched hyperbolistic accusations if not outright lies.  No, they aren't always bogus.  But they are bogus and outright bullshit enough times to where judgment should never be made until more than just their statements are reviewed.  And Islamic jihadists are some of the most dishonest people - we have just witnessed a defenseless 14-year-old girl in Pakistan show in the head by the Taliban because they lied to such easily influenced followers that she was in violation of Islamic law.
 
I am simply saying, we have not been given enough information to determine what really happened, but that inmate's version sounds bizarre and as far fetched as any campy XXX fetish flick I can think of.  We can agree that in the case discussed, evidently there were some interrogation tactics used that were deemed inappropriate, but the degree to which would have to be determined by a full, objective investigation with a conclusion backed by fact and evidence, not the words of a militant detainee...unless you are of the mind that anything a militant, fundamentalist jihadist says should always be considered to be the absolute truth, to the point no one else involved should be allowed their day in court.
 
But the fact that people will immediately assume the inmates version is a fact without hearing the other side shows us how susceptible people are to bogus propaganda and believing anything they read.  Manipulation of the the press is a deadly weapon, and here we can see how so many countries can own and control how people think by controlling the press and what information is provided.
 
« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2012, 6:06pm by Brad » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #46 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 6:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 21st, 2012, 5:52pm, Brad wrote:
but that inmate's version sounds bizarre and as far fetched as any campy XXX fetish flick I can think of.  

 
You mean like 3 or 4 actual women soldiers stripping out of camo fatigues into sexy lingerie and smothering you?  Where do I sign up?
 
 Grin  Grin
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #47 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 9:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

They probably took the cue of involving luring women instead of torture from my signature below.
But unfortunately they overdid it with 3 women instead of one.
I could earn millions if I was appointed as advisor to government, political party,and military agencies.  Smiley
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2080
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #48 on: Oct 21st, 2012, 10:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Brad, your post is indeed food for thought! I guess, at some point, all of us can get emotional over something which allegedly took place, without verifying its accuracy. I didn't watch Jerry Springer, but your using him as an example is right on target. Speaking of propaganda, Joseph Goebels, in Nazi Germany, proudly declared himself to be the "Minister of Propaganda"! In Communist Russia (Soviet Union), the state newspaper, Pravda, printed only what the government wanted its people to know, or believe! The old adage, "Don't believe everything you read" should be kept in mind, by all of us.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #49 on: Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OT - This is a bit off-topic but looks like the actor that was in the SPH/interrogation scene is actually pretty huge in real life.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3322
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #50 on: Oct 23rd, 2012, 2:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 21st, 2012, 10:01pm, SingleDonald wrote:
Brad, your post is indeed food for thought! I guess, at some point, all of us can get emotional over something which allegedly took place, without verifying its accuracy. I didn't watch Jerry Springer, but your using him as an example is right on target. Speaking of propaganda, Joseph Goebels, in Nazi Germany, proudly declared himself to be the "Minister of Propaganda"! In Communist Russia (Soviet Union), the state newspaper, Pravda, printed only what the government wanted its people to know, or believe! The old adage, "Don't believe everything you read" should be kept in mind, by all of us.

 
I appreciate your response.  It does bother me when I see people jumping on a bandwagon after someone says something that is intended to incite, and does.  Dishonesty can be a strong and clever weapon, and many wield it well.   So I never take someones accusations on their face without double checking and getting the whole story, unless I know that person to he honest and sincere.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2012, 2:58am by Brad » IP Logged
Marksunn
YaBB God
*****



What are you looking at?

   


Gender: male
Posts: 529
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #51 on: Oct 23rd, 2012, 1:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:44pm, John_in_Exile wrote:
OT - This is a bit off-topic but looks like the actor that was in the SPH/interrogation scene is actually pretty huge in real life.

 
lol  You would think a good acting technique would be to actually have the male actor naked for the scene instead of merely pretending as is common.  I would bet 9/10 times it would make a sense such as this more realistic. Smiley
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: CFNM employment for women
« Reply #52 on: Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 23rd, 2012, 1:02pm, Marksunn wrote:

 
You would think a good acting technique would be to actually have the male actor naked for the scene instead of merely pretending as is common.

 
If you notice they don't show a frontal with her in the room.  I'm pretty sure he's taped up.  This done for actresses benefit as much as any modesty he might have.  If he were naked in front of her it would probably be tough for her to deliver her lines without cracking a smile or giggling.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »




Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples
ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out


It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity



Powered by YaBB 3 Gold - SP 2.3!
Forum software copyright © 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board