CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 3rd, 2014, 12:31am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club





   Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom  (Read 6306 times)
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« on: Oct 2nd, 2012, 4:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Read the following article about a 22 year old female trainer that works in the lockeroom as the players change and shower. She says the guys her age try and cover up but, older guys just walk around nude. She claims she see's it all.
 
amycharlie.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/life-inside-the-male-locker-room/
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2062
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #1 on: Oct 2nd, 2012, 5:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks, Chester! I just read the article, and appreciated it! We should see more of this: Security with the female gender, in a respectful manner. I'm glad that many players curb their banter, in the locker room. I'm also pleased that they don't feel the need to cover up. This is a healthy interaction, with the female gender- Openness, in a non offensive way! Gab says she has seen it all, and I'm sure she appreciates the "eye candy" too!
Did this take place in England; the article wasn't clear. More women should work in these capacities, here in the U.S., as well as elsewhere.
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2012, 5:11pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 961
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #2 on: Oct 2nd, 2012, 7:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Notice it is the young guys who are reluctant to be seen nude. Does not bother the old guys. How times have changed.  Would not surprise me at all if the young guys hid from each other.  
  God help us if we ever have to revert back to the draft.  LEO C
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 984
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #3 on: Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I had a conversation about female trainers in the locker room with a little All-american football player over 30 years ago.  There have been women trainers for male sports teams forever.  I have seen them on the sidelines in high school football teams.  They usually have facilities adjacent to the locker rooms so that the trainers do not have to enter the locker room.  Apparently in this club they do not have adjacent rooms for the trainer to work so she has to enter the locker room where seeing naked males is almost inevitable.  This really is not unusual.  The only things unusual about it is that there is no training room where she can work.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3249
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #4 on: Oct 3rd, 2012, 3:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've noticed an interesting evolution ocurring that is in some ways is comparable to the double-standard mandatory nudity policy for boys swimming classes 50 years ago. Now it is occurring in the workforce.
 
Today, most that are unlearned in the mandatory nudity swim policy for boys find it unconscionable. Yet if you took someone from that era and told them that in modern times, not only would females be filling the roles traditionally played by men, but in so doing they would be allowed to do such things as watch inmates being forced to strip or allowed full view of showers with their jobs being to watch the inmates as they bathe, or, it being illegal to deny women to walk about a locker room as stark naked men dress and parade about.
 
This evolution is becoming more pronounced as evidenced by this article. 30 years ago the women would be made to feel unwelcomed and in an all-male bastion wherein they were on the outside. But legal penalties and "PC" conditioning over the past three decades has not only encouraged more women to enter the locker room, but as this article evidences, the athletes are schooled to make them feel very welcomed in that environment.  
 
This in turn has promoted a more poignant CFNM scenario. The fact that younger guys try to hide their genitals from her view was something she was aware of - ergo, if she truly was uninterested in seeing them nude, she would not have noticed it so much.
 
Time has marched on and women's presence in locker rooms is standard in most professional athletics in western culture. Yet you will be hard pressed to find examples of male reporters in locker rooms with women dressing and bathing - not because it's prohibited -it isn't and a male reporter has every right to be where female reporters are - but because the culture of female athletics is anti-CMNF.  
 
And I don't see things changing in the future with laws and culture. In fact, just the opposite. Working women in an environment of naked men is no longer exceptional and now standard and to be expected. We can't go back now, only forward. It seems that although such things as nude swimming for boys has long since been abolished, CFNM in the workplace is just getting started.
 
 
 
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2012, 12:59pm by Brad » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #5 on: Oct 3rd, 2012, 8:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"Hey Gabby, I think my balls need a massage."   Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #6 on: Oct 4th, 2012, 3:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Brad, you are so on target with your write up.  
 
Turns out this is Australian Football League.
 
It seems there is a big change going on over there about letting women in the locker room. Must have started two or three years ago. President of the AFL is enforcing the new rules letting women work as trainers in the change room as they call them. Most clubs have at least two female trainers some more. Plus over the last two years female sportcasters are taking over.  
 
It is so thick with women, in some of the clubs the guys are showering in their jocks. Read the two following articles.
 
Jocks in with wash for young footballers www.hearldsun.com au/sport/jocks-in-with-wash-for-young-footballers/story-fn9eu7
 
The one above is short and will not take much time. This next one is a long article about the women using equal opportunity to do this and the men do not like it etc. etc.
 
Quadrant Online- Australian Rules Football as Secret Men's Business.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1207
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #7 on: Oct 4th, 2012, 4:48am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

it does not work for me with the first one link
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1207
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #8 on: Oct 4th, 2012, 5:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

a comment on "Leo C "message :
here it is  
"Notice it is the young guys who are reluctant to be seen nude. Does not bother the old guys. How times have changed.  Would not surprise me at all if the young guys hid from each other.  
  God help us if we ever have to revert back to the draft.  LEO C"
 
you are right about the fact that generally it is the younger guys who are the most reluctant to expose their body in the nude not only in front of girls or women but also in front of other guys of their age which was very less the case in the past.
 
And it is true that if we have to revert back to the draft in western countries, it would be a serious issue because the number of military lady doctors has much increased in the recent years in many countries and also the number of  women non commissioners officers or female clerks employed by the army. So if the physicals were performed like in the past without privacy and in group, it would be a great surprise for many young men  and they would complain and may be refuse all the process of physicals.
 
it is why I don't think that the army could manage them like in the past.  
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #9 on: Oct 4th, 2012, 8:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think I found the article.  I think the problem was there was a rumor that club required the men to shower in their underwear because of the number of women in the locker room.  That would definitely be wrong.  But the club insists it's just that the younger men are just modest.
 
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/jocks-in-with-wash-for-young-footballe rs/story-fn9eu7in-1226317919912
 
 
YOUNG footballers are a shy lot when it comes to nudity in the change rooms, with many Gen Y AFL players choosing to shower in their jocks.  
 
"It's a generational thing," one club official said after a rumour that players had been asked to do so.
 
"It's not a policy, but some of the younger players make it a personal choice."
 
He said the younger generation's modesty might be a result of the greater number of women in the change rooms as trainers and medical staff. "But there's no clear-cut policy," he said.
 
"With some of the guys, you can barely get them to put pants on."
 
A caller to the 3AW Rumour File claimed an AFL club had requested its players to shower in their undies because of the increasing number of women assisting in the change rooms.
 
The call pointed to Essendon as the bastion of this latest bout of AFL political correctness.
 
But a spokesman denied it was a club policy, insisting that the showers were out of sight in the Bombers change rooms at Etihad Stadium. He acknowledged some younger players preferred to shower in their jocks.
 
Two years ago, Brendan Fevola revealed his view on the difference between his Carlton and Brisbane teammates.
 
"The boys up here shower in their jocks," Fev said about the Brisbane players.
 
"The first time I went in and had a shower, and all the boys had got jocks on.
 
"I felt quite uncomfortable, but I've slowly got the boys getting their jocks off. We're all men."
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3249
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #10 on: Oct 4th, 2012, 1:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 4th, 2012, 8:29am, John_in_Exile wrote:
I think I found the article. I think the problem was there was a rumor that club required the men to shower in their underwear because of the number of women in the locker room. That would definitely be wrong. But the club insists it's just that the younger men are just modest.
 
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/jocks-in-with-wash-for-young-footballe rs/story-fn9eu7in-1226317919912
 
 
YOUNG footballers are a shy lot when it comes to nudity in the change rooms, with many Gen Y AFL players choosing to shower in their jocks.  
 
"It's a generational thing," one club official said after a rumour that players had been asked to do so.
 
"It's not a policy, but some of the younger players make it a personal choice."
 
He said the younger generation's modesty might be a result of the greater number of women in the change rooms as trainers and medical staff. "But there's no clear-cut policy," he said.
 
"With some of the guys, you can barely get them to put pants on."
 
A caller to the 3AW Rumour File claimed an AFL club had requested its players to shower in their undies because of the increasing number of women assisting in the change rooms.
 
The call pointed to Essendon as the bastion of this latest bout of AFL political correctness.
 
But a spokesman denied it was a club policy, insisting that the showers were out of sight in the Bombers change rooms at Etihad Stadium. He acknowledged some younger players preferred to shower in their jocks.
 
Two years ago, Brendan Fevola revealed his view on the difference between his Carlton and Brisbane teammates.
 
"The boys up here shower in their jocks," Fev said about the Brisbane players.
 
"The first time I went in and had a shower, and all the boys had got jocks on.
 
"I felt quite uncomfortable, but I've slowly got the boys getting their jocks off. We're all men."

 
Wow, that article's very poignant.    
 
In a way, it's reminiscent of the era when boys had to swim nude, yet some of them wanted to keep their suits on.   Pressure against those boys swimming with their suits on came from the older guys saying it was a "sissy" thing.   And guys are guys and no one should be shy about it, which is similar to the last statement made by Brendan Fevola in that article.
 
If the cultural evolution theory is correct, I think the guys like Fevola will win out, and convince the younger ones to "get over it", and bathe nude.
 
In the previous article that started this discussion, she mentions how that when on the road, the locker rooms are tiny without partitions.  
 
Susan Fornoff, a sportswriter for the Sacramento Bee wrote a book, Lady in the Locker Room: Uncovering the Oakland Athletics. She covered the Oakland A's from inside the locker room both at home and on the road. The book discusses in several places what it was like to be in the presence of athletes having changing in the locker room while have conversations and conducting interviews with some as they stood there stark naked, no towel, completely exposed to her.   In one passage she discussed the old Candlestick Park Stadium, and that the showers were completely open to the clubhouse, and from her vantage during the interviews, all the shower heads and naked athletes bathing were right there in front of her.
 
One would think that after a while, you'd get use to it and the pretense of trying to hide one's naughty bits would eventually give out to acceptance.  The older athletes in the previous article seem to have passed this sensitivity and gotten so use to it, the parade about stark naked as though the women weren't there.   The younger ones have yet to be so desensitized.  It's a matter of time in my opinion.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God
*****



Women do community, men do civilization.

   


Posts: 1783
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #11 on: Oct 4th, 2012, 2:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Brad, I think your point about how CFNM acceptableness has persisted over the decades, but changed in its manifestations, is a good one. And to me it underscores what I see as a fact -- that CFNM is a normal, very long-standing behavior of human society. It is only the precise way of showing it that changes in a given time period. Having been brought up in the 1940s and 50s, I had as a youngster many CFNM experiences that seemed utterly natural as they were occurring. Some, as I have detailed repeatedly on this board, involved swimming at the Y nude with suited women as lifeguards and instructors. Others, involved spanking and other punishments. Both of those scenarios are these days much less in evidence or completely gone. Only the third type of CFNM that I experienced back then -- CFNM in a medical setting -- continues today, and in a way that has probably expanded it considerably (that is, the great increase in female MDs). And today one can certainly add locker room and prison CFNM scenarios that were non-existent back when I was a boy.
 
So to my way of thinking all of this is just a way of "proving" the obvious: most men and women like CFNM but are uneasy about that fact and so seek social acceptance before exercising that liking. Same is true for CMNF scenarios (although they interestingly require even greater social acceptance). In both cases, we not only like and require at some level experiencing it, but if we do not experience it personally we get satisfaction out of knowing that others are experiencing it.
 
One is tempted to consider the sociobiological or evolutionary psychological roots of such behaviors, but whatever they are precisely, it seems to me obvious that they exist. Both CFNM and CMNF are part of human sexual nature.
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2012, 2:26pm by Allan_C. » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #12 on: Oct 4th, 2012, 7:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 4th, 2012, 2:25pm, Allan_C. wrote:
Both CFNM and CMNF are part of human sexual nature.

 
Perhaps but the I don't see any evidence that CMNF is gaining acceptance in mainstream society.  We all know that no male would be allowed within a 1000 yards of a women's locker (the sports media's assertion that male reporters are allowed into women's locker is bogus, at least while they are undressed).  It's just assumed that male is going be a perv inside the women's locker, which is probably true, but that is besides the point.
 
In any event my biggest annoyance is the claim that the women allowed in the men's locker can turn themselves into robots while being in a situation where most members of the opposite sex would find highly erotic.  Don't get me wrong, I don't care if the women walk in there with drool flowing out of their mouths.  After all that is allure of CFNM.  My point is to suggest otherwise is insulting one's intelligence.  It should just be acknowledged that eyeing naked male flesh is perk afforded women that chose to get into that field.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 984
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #13 on: Oct 5th, 2012, 1:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

John-in-exile wrote:
 
"In any event my biggest annoyance is the claim that the women allowed in the men's locker can turn themselves into robots while being in a situation where most members of the opposite sex would find highly erotic."
 
If you talk to someone in the medical field that deals commonly with naked people of the opposite sex, they all say that you get used to the nudity. I know it seems strange but it can be explained. Suppose you are a gynecologist. One day you meet Mrs. Robinson who lets you look up her skirt where she is not wearing panties. Obviously a provocative gesture that most men would find erotic even gynecologists. On the other hand a woman naked as a jaybird spreads herself on a table in front of the same gynecologist and it doesn't affect him at all. Why the difference? Because Mrs. Robinson wants sex and all the other woman wants is a physical.  
 
 One of the things I have realized about women is that they differ from each other enormously in their sexual desire. I am sure some of them can in your words "act like robots." Others may have to learn it through experience. One thing I am sure of it, in a medical setting even if they are turned on they will never let you know it.
 
On one level we do agree, women do not like to admit to men their sexual desires. If you ask them what is most important to them in a man they will rate good looks seventh. Bullshit! It is really hard to know at any time where they are coming from.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2012, 1:31am by Youngren » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #14 on: Oct 5th, 2012, 7:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 5th, 2012, 1:25am, Youngren wrote:
On one level we do agree, women do not like to admit to men their sexual desires.

 
This is certaiinly true even though some women tend to be a bit more open today.  I think it has to do with evolutionary psychology.
 
My theory is that most of women that end up in the men's locker are motivated mostly because it is a highly erotic CFNM environment, even though many probably won't admit it even to themselves.  For women CFNM isn't all just sexual, but a domination appeal.  This woud appeal to women that are generally passed over by alpha male types that are typically young professional athletes.
 
Back to Gabrielle the sports trainer.  I have no idea who she is and even if many if not most of the males walking into to the locker won't do anything for her, assuming she's het and at 21 at the peak of her sex drive it would be safe to assume at least one or two that walk in there she's going find enticing.
 
Probably the biggest problem occurs when some of women expect the men to radically change their behavior just because they happen to be in there (I'm not talking about the men treating the women with disrespect).   If it is true that the Aussie club pressured the men to shower in their underwear that is just wrong and is political correctness run amok.
IP Logged
dwyern
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 237
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #15 on: Oct 5th, 2012, 3:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The problem is that all nudity has been sexualized these days.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #16 on: Oct 6th, 2012, 10:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think a big problem is groups such as the Association of Women in Sports and Media demanding this and demanding that. I mean who made these people God? Going back to the Ines Sainz case:
 
The New York Jets football team is investigating allegations of harassment by team members towards television sports reporter Ines Sainz.
 
It is unclear what exactly happened when Sainz, from the Mexican network TV Azteca, entered the Jets locker room Saturday after practice but Sainz told CNN's Rick Sanchez on Monday that from the moment she entered, she felt all eyes on were her.
 
"I feel [a] little uncomfortable because evidently it is not easy to be in the locker room and hear and notice that everybody is speaking about you," Sainz said.
 
CNN was not able to contact anyone else in the locker room at the time but Sainz said that a female colleague took her aside and expressed concern and embarrassment for the situation she was in. But Sainz said she was just trying to focus on her job, and not the joking and talking going on behind her.
 
"But I really know that she heard something that I didn't hear, and the rest of the media that was inside heard things that I didn't hear," Sainz told CNN.
 
The Association of Women in Sports and Media spoke out Monday on Sainz' behalf, calling for a sharp rebuke "If Jets players, coaches and staff allegedly involved in the incident are found to have acted in unprofessional and harassing behavior toward Ms. Sainz, we expect and demand reprimand and punishment by the NFL and Jets," the association said in a statement.
 
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-09-13/us/new.york.jets.harassment_1_locker- room-harassment-allegations-nfl-and-jets?_s=PM:US
 
Now, the behavior involving this woman may or may not have crossed the line depending on what happened but I think some problems could be eliminated if the women are told from the getgo that while by law and perhaps league rules they are allowed in the locker it is still the players' domain and if the women do not have a fairly thick skin then perhaps they should decide not to go in. From what I understand even some of the male reporters get dunked with water and other shenanigans.
 
This doesn't mean I think the women should have to endure outright abuse but I think an occasional catcall and maybe even a quick flash can be expected from time to time. It's a little much to expect these guys to behave like say the chess club.
 
From what I understand the women with a good attitude can usually brush off or play off this behavior and gain acceptance by the team.
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2012, 10:58pm by John_in_Exile » IP Logged
nudedude
Guest

Email

Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #17 on: Oct 7th, 2012, 4:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Oct 4th, 2012, 5:00am, easter_man_10 wrote:
a comment on "Leo C "message :
here it is  
"Notice it is the young guys who are reluctant to be seen nude. Does not bother the old guys. How times have changed. Would not surprise me at all if the young guys hid from each other.
 God help us if we ever have to revert back to the draft. LEO C"
 
you are right about the fact that generally it is the younger guys who are the most reluctant to expose their body in the nude not only in front of girls or women but also in front of other guys of their age which was very less the case in the past.
 
And it is true that if we have to revert back to the draft in western countries, it would be a serious issue because the number of military lady doctors has much increased in the recent years in many countries and also the number of women non commissioners officers or female clerks employed by the army. So if the physicals were performed like in the past without privacy and in group, it would be a great surprise for many young men and they would complain and may be refuse all the process of physicals.
 
it is why I don't think that the army could manage them like in the past.

 
I think the younger guys are more body conscious not just about their dicks but about their bodies in general. They have grown up in a time where men have just as much pressure about their bodies as women do. In the past men really weren't concerned with their bodies if you look at old films for example all the romantic leads have pretty ordinary bodies for the most part it just didn't matter because they were interesting characters and that was the basis for their sex appeal now you have dullards like Channing Tatum for example who have great bodies but are boring.  
 
I think it is also a product of a poltically correct society and perhaps a society where there is a lot of single mothers and they are treating their sons like they do their daughters to be more protective about their nudity. Just a thought really but might have something to do with the change in standards.  
 
 
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God
*****





   


Gender: male
Posts: 526
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #18 on: Oct 7th, 2012, 6:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

nudedude:
 
It is not only the reasons you give, but others as well:
 
1. Phone cams + Internet. Changing rooms and gang showers can no longer be considered as secure and private. Maybe you're OK with being nude in front of others, but do you want your dick and butt on display to the world?
 
2. Teachers don't want to supervise nude showering for fear of pupil accusations of abuse, so same-sex nudity is never forced and it becomes "weird" and "gay" to be naked in public.
 
3. Elimination of conscription (the draft) also means no forced same-sex nudity.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2062
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #19 on: Oct 7th, 2012, 8:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Good reasons, SteveH! I have already reported how I took showers in gym class, during 8th & 12th Grades. Yet, a high school friend, who was a teacher, said that boys wouldn't be comfortable doing this today. I imagine that they would freak out, if girl schoolmates observed their physical exams!
IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #20 on: Oct 8th, 2012, 12:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

REALLY A BIG FEMALE RIGHTS THING GOING ON OVER IN AUSTRALIA IN REGUARD TO SPORTS.
 
As mentioned at the start of this subject female trainers started working inside the locker rooms of the 18 Pro AFL Clubs about 3 years ago. However, have found out the female sports casters started going in the change rooms 19 years ago in 1993.
This was brought about by a law suit by Jacquelin Magnay who gave the speach in the article below.  Read the article below and you will see how common it is now. Over 12 females covering AFL in Sydney alone. Lisa Olsen famous for locker room antics in the US, went over to work in Austrulia in 1991.  
 
 
Behind enemy lines: life as a women sports reporter
www.the age.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/behind enemy-lines-life-as-a-woman-sports-reporter  
Behind enemy lines:life as a women sportsreporter
 
Do think there is a big difference between a female trainer who is in the lockeroom every minute the players are and is part of the team. Plus they examine injured testicles, penises, and pulled groins where' the sports reporters are only in their shorter periods and do not touch the players. There was a artilce on female trainers in US for the NCAA and players dislike of this aspect. It showed male players perfered male trainers for gender specific injury big time. In fact in another article "Women on the Field" it had a statement from a female trainer that said she could not get males hit in the groin to tell her what the problem was. She said they were too embarrased but, she coud just look at their face and tell what was wrong.
 
Little bit of a double standard going on over there too. Seems the Lingerie Football League is coming to Australia in 2013. Read the following article from the Australian Minster of Sport who is a woman. In fact she helped push in the female trainers.
 
Sports Minster Slams Lingerie Football League
  www.mamamia.com au/news/why-cant-they-do-this-with-their-clothes-on/
IP Logged
nudedude
Guest

Email

Re: Female sports trainer works in lockeroom
« Reply #21 on: Oct 8th, 2012, 2:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Oct 8th, 2012, 12:44am, chester wrote:
REALLY A BIG FEMALE RIGHTS THING GOING ON OVER IN AUSTRALIA IN REGUARD TO SPORTS.
 
As mentioned at the start of this subject female trainers started working inside the locker rooms of the 18 Pro AFL Clubs about 3 years ago. However, have found out the female sports casters started going in the change rooms 19 years ago in 1993.
This was brought about by a law suit by Jacquelin Magnay who gave the speach in the article below. Read the article below and you will see how common it is now. Over 12 females covering AFL in Sydney alone. Lisa Olsen famous for locker room antics in the US, went over to work in Austrulia in 1991.  
 
 
Behind enemy lines: life as a women sports reporter
www.the age.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/behind enemy-lines-life-as-a-woman-sports-reporter  
Behind enemy lines:life as a women sportsreporter
 
Do think there is a big difference between a female trainer who is in the lockeroom every minute the players are and is part of the team. Plus they examine injured testicles, penises, and pulled groins where' the sports reporters are only in their shorter periods and do not touch the players. There was a artilce on female trainers in US for the NCAA and players dislike of this aspect. It showed male players perfered male trainers for gender specific injury big time. In fact in another article "Women on the Field" it had a statement from a female trainer that said she could not get males hit in the groin to tell her what the problem was. She said they were too embarrased but, she coud just look at their face and tell what was wrong.
 
Little bit of a double standard going on over there too. Seems the Lingerie Football League is coming to Australia in 2013. Read the following article from the Australian Minster of Sport who is a woman. In fact she helped push in the female trainers.
 
Sports Minster Slams Lingerie Football League
  www.mamamia.com au/news/why-cant-they-do-this-with-their-clothes-on/

 
 
It is more feminist double standards. They would call it degrading for women to play football in lingerie by consent (nevermind that womens beach volleyball is the biggest con ever) but it is ok for men to be forced to tolerate a woman regardless of her postion in the dressing rooms and inspecting their bodies.  
 
It's like I said in the thread about female reporters, there is no reason why athletes should have their privacy invaded so much, even if the coach/trainer was a male he could still be gay. If the player is injured he needs a doctor or medic, he does not need the coach inspecting him.  
 
But the Political Correctness was the death of common sense.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »




Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples
ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out


It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity



Powered by YaBB 3 Gold - SP 2.3!
Forum software copyright 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board