CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 16th, 2014, 5:26pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM in family
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM in family  (Read 16193 times)
antunesber
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

CFNM in family
« on: Jul 30th, 2012, 11:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The proposal here is to report experiences of CFNM in the family.

And I'll start counting one I lived. As soon as I met my current wife and I started going to her house, her mother (my mother-in-law) said that he had a great desire to one day bathe naked in a waterfall in the forest. And I encouraged this desire by saying that I and her daughter had already done this many times. At the time I was 27 years old and my mother-in-law was 43. But I did not think she was serious.

One day, I, my wife and my mother-in-law went to the farm of a friend and he invited us to go to a waterfall next to the house in an area more reserved. I said we did not have a bathing suit ... But my mother-in-law insisted on saying that "clothing was not necessary" and she would like to go there. My wife then asked me to go with her mother to the place, while she, my friend and other people would stay in the house.

When we arrived at the scene, we saw that the waterfall was behind a large rock. Then we combine the following strategy: first I would go to the waterfall, would take the clothes and put on the stone, while she would be waiting on the other side. Then we would change the positions: she would go naked in the waterfall, while I would be behind the stone.

Everything went as planned until after I left the waterfall. Then I realized that we had only a towel to the exit of the bath.

When she came out naked from the cold water, I was already dry. Then I had to give her gently the towel and stay there naked with my dick almost hard while she slowly dried. And she had no compunction about staying there, looking directly at me and my dick, smiling.

Kind regards

IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

Re: CFNM in family
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31st, 2012, 4:12am »

atunesber

Good story, thanks for sharing your CFNM experience!
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jul 31st, 2012, 11:06am »

Thanks, antunesber! It's nice to be secure with your mother-in-law, as she was secure in letting you see her. At 43, she was only 16 years older than you, which should have made you both appealing to behold! I'm glad that your wife was OK with this too!

OT-I'll be leaving for Saratoga tomorrow. Thus, I will not be online until late Monday. Someday. I'll get a laptop!
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 31st, 2012, 3:30pm »

A story I have related before so will keep it brief. Came very close to being a legal family but the marriage never took place. Was a long time ago.

Had a girl friend who lived with her mother, no man in the house. They were like big sister, little sister more than mother/ daughter with the mother being a bit controlling and demanding. MOM took a real liking to me, said I was like the son she never had. She determined that I would be a good son in law and father for a grandchild that she desperately wanted. While home for the weekend from the military, I would stay at their house and was treated like the man of the house.  
 Without going into too much details,, on a fri. or sat. night, MOM would stand in the bathroom door way and collect my clothes as I undressed for a shower. She would wash and press my clothes for when I returned to base. This was a routine thing and I did not feel the least bit uncomfortable being nude in her presence, we were family.  
  Following my shower, I would wait, standing nude, in the living room while she made me a bed on the floor. I was never allowed or invited to spend the night in JANETS bedroom but it was expected or understood that we would have sex on the living room floor. This situation was all planned and carried thru with MOM being in control, their was nothing to hide and I considered her my MIL although that never came to be.
   LEO C
IP Logged
handyman
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Aug 2nd, 2012, 12:35pm »

Hey. As i said in my introduction on this board, i am Indian and cfnm is extremely common in families (especially for teenage boys upto 15).
You could say that boys are 'mothered' to quite an inappropriate age by western standards, but here being bathed by mom is a morning ritual during school days.  
I remember having got a bit of dandruff in my 8th standard (14 yrs old). I was supposed to apply a medicinal shampoo to my hair during bath, but like a typical teenager, avoided it.
A couple of weeks later,  mom took matters into her own hands and orderered me to call her when i was done bathing.  I did as she asked and she was the one who applied the shampoo, while i stood there naked. I didn't cover up or feel shy, because mom seeing me naked wasn't new.  
This went on for a month.
Mom also used to dress me and my younger bro for school following the bath. Hell, we used to insist on it, because it felt nice to be cared for.
Anyway, that's a small nugget of my experiences.
This is not fiction in any way. It may not sound very believable to American ears but cultures differ and also the degree of modesty.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Aug 2nd, 2012, 2:52pm »

On the subject of CFNM in the family, I can not overlook my SIL, actually 2 of them. One I rarely see, only when all 3 sisters get together. She is an occasional nudist, naturally accepts nudity but I have never seen her nude.  
  The other who I have mentioned before sees me nude on a regular basis when we visit. I also must include her daughter and grand daughter on just a few occasions. This SIL tries to act conservative but her actions, which speak louder than words, shows that she enjoys having a nude male around occasionally to the point of flaunting it.  On 2 occasions now, she has come close to insisting that I swim and sunbathe nude when 3 of her friends are over visiting for a few hours.  
  There are a lot of nudist that keep their interest or life style semi private for various reasons but fortunately I never found that I had to keep it a secret. Is not for everyone but has worked for me.  

HANDYMAN, a few years ago I did some  research, mostly sexual practices and rituals, which included some nudity of different cultures around the world. What you describe as common practices in INDIA are actually quite conservative and believable compared to other locations, especially INDOCHINA and the SOUTH PACIFIC. To much to go into and it is OT but there are some unusual, acceptable customs out there. Was not fiction, the info I got was from bonafied anthropological publications.  
  regards LEO C
IP Logged
handyman
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Aug 2nd, 2012, 8:10pm »

Thank you leo. I wasn't referring to you of course. I had been lurking for quite some time before i joined.  
While there were supporters, such as you,  there are also some flamers who are very close-minded. They just cannot seem to accept that there are cultures other than their own.
Anyway, thanks for your encouragement and i will keep posting as time allows me.
IP Logged
BryanBiff
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Aug 2nd, 2012, 8:59pm »

On the subject of CFNM in the family:

I was in Vancouver recently and made a visit to Wreck Beach, which is the clothing optional beach.

I set myself up near a family of four. I overheard them speaking French. The dad was probably in his late 30s and the mom about the same age. There were two children, a girl of about 9 or 10 I'd say and a boy around 13 or so.  

Here's what was interesting. The dad and son were naked and the mom and daughter had swimsuits.  

Love to know the background there. But they all seemed quite natural with that arrangement.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #8 on: Aug 4th, 2012, 4:15am »

Hi Handiman,
It's always good to hear about CFNM practices in other cultures, especially from people who lived them, like you.  
Although I don't consider it much excitement of CFNM within the family, like the one you mentioned of the mother bathing her teenage boys, are these older boys exposed to females outside the family in your culture?  
There is also an interesting topic on this forum about nude punishment of boys in India.  Do you know anything about this?
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
handyman
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Aug 4th, 2012, 12:06pm »

Teenage boys are generally not seen naked outside family in urban areas (where i live).  
However,  in rural areas it is not uncommon to see teenage boys and men bathing outdoors (in courtyards or rivers), mostly in tight underwear. They do not seem shy in the least in front of family or strangers. It's just a way of life. Women or teenage girls appearing in any undress would cause a scandal for years.
As far as punishments are concerned,  nudity is not generally used. However, in schools, there is a definite bias towards corporal punishment for boys whereas girls are generally let off with warnings. Nudity, however, is applied in case of younger boys (8-10 y.o) for serious infractions.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Aug 5th, 2012, 1:44am »

My area is very popular with German tourist. On a clothing optional beach, the whole family usually take their clothes off regardless of the children's age or sex. Is also not unusual for them to go nude on a textiled beach, seems to come normal for them. Occasional deputy or ranger that comes by leaves them alone which is good for the tourist business.  
 Also have a lot of canadians who stay for 1/2 the year. They are pretty open minded, of course they are older and retired. One spring a canadian neighbor had 2 of her nieces help her bring by refrigerated items as she was closing up their house. They were not offended by my nudity, acted like they did not even notice.   LEO C
IP Logged
Garry1603
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #11 on: Aug 7th, 2012, 11:21am »

My partner and her daughter & I recently went out for a meal and a few drinks, which soon turned into a lot of drinks!

We only live around the corner from the bar which is just as well because we were all a bit worse for wear and wanted to get home quickly.

"Pyjama time" shouted Sarah (the daughter) when we got in, and we all duly ran upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable. As I was getting changed my partner Julie shouts out "whoo hoo, naked man in my room". I wondered where this was going and my heart nearly stopped when I heard Sarah shout from her room "wow, I'm coming in". I just had time to grab the pyjama shorts and hold them against me as she came through the door laughing.  

Sarah is 30 years old , single and has not had much experience of men, so for her seeing a 52 year old guy virtually naked except for a piece of cloth was a bit of a novelty. For my part, I could definitely feel a stirring going on down there (!)

She eventually left and we all met again downstairs where more drinks were consumed for the next hour. Julie had had enough by then and decided to go to bed. I said to Sarah "do you want to stay up?" and she confirmed it by passing me her glass for a refill. I kissed Julie goodnight and went into the kitchen to empty more of the Jack Daniels bottle into her glass. I was aware of a slight noise behind me and before I could turn around I felt my pyjama shotrs being yanked down quickly.  

Because I had hold of the bottle and glass in each hand I was powerless to stop her and I found myself with my back to Sarah and my shorts around my ankles. She quickly fell to her knees and removed the shorts altogether and ran into the lounge.

I held my (short) t-shirt down and followed her though to the lounge where I saw Sarah holding my shorts outside the patio doors and over the garden. Ididn't have time to say anything when she said "Fetch" like you would to a dog and she threw them down the garden onto the grass.

I carefully ran past her into the garden and felt her raise the back on my t-shirt exposing my backside. The cool evening air actually flt really good and the feeling of freedom was making it harder not to get excited around the front as well !

I retrieved the shorts and as I got near to the patio, she closed the doors and locked them from the inside. I whispered to let me in (I could never explain this scenario to Julie) but she just smiled and whispered "what about the show I missed then?"

it took me a few seconds to realise what she meant, but jer smile made it quite clear what I had to do in order to get back in the house - strip.

Despite my protestations she wasn't having any of it and I resigned myself to being naked (actually, the feeling was really exciting as well). I turned my back to her and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I carefully covered my privates and walked up to the patio. She dissappeared and came back with her camera and proceeded to take lots of photos of my naked body, meanwhile I was still covering my willy.

She let me in and as I went to grab my shorts she said "Oh no............. one more photo for my special collection - put your hands against the wall like you're being strip searched". I reluctantly did so and she walked behind me and took more pictures. Then she said "ok,turn around with your hands on your head". I got an instant erection but was really enjoying the role play.  

I turned around and she clicked away with her camera.

"Right let's watch a film on tv" she said still clutching my shorts. I put my t-shirt back on and sat down next to her on the sofa. Avatar was half wat through and she said that I had to remain shortless to the end of the film. The next hour was spent sat next to her whilst she ran her fingers up my bare legs stopping just before the edge of my t-shirt. She was loving the fact that she was giving me an erection and I could do nothing about it. The drinks were still flowing.

She eventually relented after the film and gave me my shorts back. After I put them on I felt strangely overdressed. One more drink followed and I knew she would do it again.............. and when we were going back upstairs I felt her hands pull my shorts down again." She put her hands on my bum and said "wait till next time", winked, kissed me goodnight and went into her room.

We've not spoken about it again since but I will always think of that night when Avatar comes on tv!

True story.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2012, 11:33am by Garry1603 » IP Logged
Belphegor
YaBB Newbie

Forsaken

« Reply #12 on: Aug 28th, 2014, 7:26pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2012, 8:59pm, BryanBiff wrote:
On the subject of CFNM in the family:

I was in Vancouver recently and made a visit to Wreck Beach, which is the clothing optional beach.

I set myself up near a family of four. I overheard them speaking French. The dad was probably in his late 30s and the mom about the same age. There were two children, a girl of about 9 or 10 I'd say and a boy around 13 or so.  

Here's what was interesting. The dad and son were naked and the mom and daughter had swimsuits.  

Love to know the background there. But they all seemed quite natural with that arrangement.

Wow. I wonder if that was one of those relationships where the wife whips her husband and by extension the imbalance of nakedness exists when they go to the beach.

Could you elaborate on this story?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples