CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 1st, 2014, 1:04am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   State authorized German perversion
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: State authorized German perversion  (Read 6157 times)
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

State authorized German perversion
« on: Jul 25th, 2012, 7:37am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sounds like an interesting read.

http://www.amazon.com/Medical-Rape-Authorised-Perversion-Paperback/dp/B0 085F7R1W/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1343215786&sr=1-3&keywords=lars+petersson#_
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

Re: State authorized German perversion
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25th, 2012, 7:46am »

‘Strip naked; pull back the foreskin; turn; bend forward; spread your buttocks.’ In the hands of a perverted military establishment generations of German young men have always done what they were told…….

This is what my book MEDICAL RAPE is about http://www.larsgpetersson.com/books/medical-rape/

if you click on To whom it may concern you can read my letter to the German minister of defence. I ask him immediately to stop state authorised sexual abuse of young German men in the name of the armed forces.

IP Logged
h20
YaBB Senior Member

I hate YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Jul 25th, 2012, 7:15pm »

Well I hope you do realize that it is actually against he idea. The book tells how bad this whole thing is.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Jul 25th, 2012, 10:18pm »

One wouldn't expect a mainstream author to put out a book proclaiming how great it is that young males are exploited.  Still, the author's personal opinion has little bearing on how one interprets the read.

IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Jul 26th, 2012, 12:19am »

That female assistants had been present, Dieter found extre-mely difficult. 'I was so embarrassed as I stood there in front of them. And worst of it all, the whole situation, the complete exposure, aroused me sexually - after all, I was hardly more than a boy.' It might be a complete, total, massive taboo, but this is human reality: before this day Dieter had never been in a sexual relationship; to be naked in the presence of women, no matter the circumstances, was altogether new to him. He had no chance to 'decide the outcome', and therefore, left with no (garment) protection, the road to the ultimate male hu-miliation and embarrassment had been left for him wide open.   'This was no surprise for me. Long time before I had to go there, I started to fear getting an erection. And, as it turned out, it did happen. I tell you, it was extremely embarrassing to stand like that in front of these women. Today I am very angry about it. And, it torments me to think that they, the doctor and her assistant, actually enjoyed seeing me like that, stripped and totally left to their mercy.'   Indeed, strange human nature: enjoyment for one part and hell for the other. As Dieter now says to me: 'it feels like I have been raped. I cannot stop thinking about it. Sometimes, when it's really bad, then I think about committing suicide, about making an end to it all. To call that kind of medical abuse "a serious health care offer on level with what is offered to women", as that professor did, is nothing but a mockery.'

Petersson, Lars (2010-11-01). Medical Rape: State Authorised German Perversion (Kindle Locations 720-732). Chipmunkapublishing Ltd. Kindle Edition.
IP Logged
77-J
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #5 on: Jul 26th, 2012, 8:06am »

on Jul 26th, 2012, 12:19am, John_in_Exile wrote:
That female assistants had been present, Dieter found extre-mely difficult. 'I was so embarrassed as I stood there in front of them. And worst of it all, the whole situation, the complete exposure, aroused me sexually - after all, I was hardly more than a boy.' It might be a complete, total, massive taboo, but this is human reality: before this day Dieter had never been in a sexual relationship; to be naked in the presence of women, no matter the circumstances, was altogether new to him. He had no chance to 'decide the outcome', and therefore, left with no (garment) protection, the road to the ultimate male hu-miliation and embarrassment had been left for him wide open.   'This was no surprise for me. Long time before I had to go there, I started to fear getting an erection. And, as it turned out, it did happen. I tell you, it was extremely embarrassing to stand like that in front of these women. Today I am very angry about it. And, it torments me to think that they, the doctor and her assistant, actually enjoyed seeing me like that, stripped and totally left to their mercy.'   Indeed, strange human nature: enjoyment for one part and hell for the other. As Dieter now says to me: 'it feels like I have been raped. I cannot stop thinking about it. Sometimes, when it's really bad, then I think about committing suicide, about making an end to it all. To call that kind of medical abuse "a serious health care offer on level with what is offered to women", as that professor did, is nothing but a mockery.'

Petersson, Lars (2010-11-01). Medical Rape: State Authorised German Perversion (Kindle Locations 720-732). Chipmunkapublishing Ltd. Kindle Edition.

While all of us here enjoy various types CFNM, it should be remembered that it might actually be genuinely humiliating experience for some. And that's not a good thing.  

From my own experience: As a kid I had to go through a number of examinations with various doctors poking my body. Most of the time I got to wear my underwear (but not always). I did not enjoy those situations at all. In fact for many years I hated being naked or semi-naked around others. I got over it of course but I can understand how it can actually develop in to a big sexual issue for some people.  

Quote:

And, as it turned out, it did happen. I tell you, it was extremely embarrassing to stand like that in front of these women. Today I am very angry about it. And, it torments me to think that they, the doctor and her assistant, actually enjoyed seeing me like that

Personally I would take the enjoyment part as a complement but again this is assuming the situation is "ideal" for me for the lack of a better word.  

Having said that,  I suppose I wouldn't get aroused in the first place if I didn't find the females in question attractive and enjoyed the situation.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jul 26th, 2012, 12:29pm »

Very true! We may fantasize and actually enjoy experiencing CFNM now, but it would have been  quite different for many of us, when we were kids, including myself! That is why I always say that guys, especially teen boys, should be prepared for these things, before hand. Those German recruits were aware, but it still lead to traumatic experiences, for some. It would have been better if those who opposed the cross gender medical exam could have had male medical personnel present. CFNM is educating and eye candy for women, and liberating for men, but only if the participants have the right mental & emotional readiness & outlook for these experiences.
IP Logged
h20
YaBB Senior Member

I hate YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Jul 26th, 2012, 5:10pm »

This things are changed in germany now, People can decide themselves if they want to be naked or not.

Anyway I think this is bad because they torture the people and I think it is wrong to do so. And everybody that jerks off to this shit is sick.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #8 on: Jul 26th, 2012, 7:28pm »

Personally I don't see what this fuss is all about, and why this author chose particularly these German draft physicals,  calling them rape and abuse. Especially when one considers that they are not much different from other draft physicals everywhere, and in fact much milder than in some other countries.  
How does he expect a complete and thorough physical to  be done other than naked?  
And these physicals were  done privately by a doctor and only an assistant.  
His objection seems to be that it was a female doctor and assistant who did these physicals. What much difference would it have made if the doctor and assistant were male?
At least these were medical persons, and the only people which these young draftees had to be naked in front of. At least  from what the author is saying.  
In some other European countries these boys had to stand naked in front of a civilian draft board which included women to be interviewed.
And also having to go from one station to the other completely naked in full view of everyone, including female clerical staff.  
None of which seem to have taken place during these German draft physicals. And as described would not have been different than typical school physicals.  
So I again ask what is this fuss and talk a$about rape, humiliation and trauma all about, when there is nothing out of the ordinary?
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Jul 26th, 2012, 7:34pm »

on Jul 26th, 2012, 12:29pm, SingleDonald wrote:
Very true! We may fantasize and actually enjoy experiencing CFNM now, but it would have been  quite different for many of us, when we were kids, including myself!

True.  I suspect males that acquired CFNM probably did so quite a few years after being 17 or 18.

As far as getting an erection during the exam males at that age get spontanious erections all of the time.  Many had little or no sexual experience up that point and then to nude in front of few attractive or semi-attractive women it could happen even if the conscript is trying not to have it happen.
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: Jul 27th, 2012, 4:20am »

Agree completely with BobbyBare.

This guy is being hysterical about not very much. Compared with other military exams, the German one seems downright civilized - not naked in a group but semi-private.

And this of all places in Germany, where cross-gender nudity is widely practiced and accepted.
IP Logged
SecretOne
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Jul 27th, 2012, 1:31pm »

on Jul 27th, 2012, 4:20am, SteveH wrote:

This guy is being hysterical about not very much. Compared with other military exams, the German one seems downright civilized - not naked in a group but semi-private.

And this of all places in Germany, where cross-gender nudity is widely practiced and accepted.

Sometimes, reality is inconvenient for practitioners of CFNM. And so, this leads to some of them convincing themselves of their own more convenient and more ideological version of reality.  

I think that everyone would be a little bit happier if such people could instead just cool off their libido for a moment; practice some temperance; and, understand that not everyone is into CFNM, and for those who are not, such situations can be embarrassing or even traumatic. This is known as, empathy. Whilst it may seem strange to imagine oneself feeling or behaving in a particular way, one nevertheless accepts that other people do, because people differ.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Jul 28th, 2012, 2:38am »

on Jul 27th, 2012, 4:20am, SteveH wrote:

I think that the issue is that the musterung has evolved from something that was a little strange with a few women present were incidental but now it is more a sadomasochistic gameplay.  

What Abu Ghraib shown us is that women can be just as perverted as men.  

I don't think it would be difficult for the male conscripts to know whether the exam is "generally" clinical or the women doctors, assistants, secretaries, or anyone else are doing this for mostly purient reasons (sexual tittilation).

'Each and everybody gets what he deserves. The one who thinks he can disturb the work with cheeky comments and answers, he has to take the consequences himself. The one who tries to be smart, who tries to fake allergies or who fills the urine pot to the brim just to irritate us, he will soon regret his actions. Especially those who laugh at the start will shake when the call comes to pull down the pants. Then it will be examined longer down there, and when he is bent forward it can last five seconds, but also fifty.... It also depends on each person's behaviour whether he will be allowed to pull his foreskin back himself or whether the doctor will do it for him. Remember, also the number of witnesses can be decided by her.... So take care. Every guy decide himself if he wants to leave with a head like a mature tomato or not.' Secretary Erika D.

Petersson, Lars (2010-11-01). Medical Rape: State Authorised German Perversion (Kindle Locations 1751-175Cool. Chipmunkapublishing Ltd. Kindle Edition.

IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Aug 22nd, 2012, 6:42pm »

I have read completely the book written by M. Lars Peterson and even if I can agree with some of his comments, I am rather thinking the same than Bobby Bare and Steve.

He is a little too much hysterical about this subject of draft physicals in Germany in front of women medics.

He had chosen some witnesses of young men who were apparently very shocked, even may be traumatized by their military physicals  but they seemed to be a little too much immature.
Other boys more mature did not have reacted the same to these military physicals.  

I cannot believe that a young man who has been  examined naked by two medic women, a doctor and a nurse, at  military physicals, when he was still a young man, could be  so traumatized that he could not have after sex relation with girls. other reasons might be searched to sove his issue with women.  

The german military physicals were certainly not a pleasant time for german boys but they were not really the worst in the world.

They were not performed in group and naked for a long time as all a morning or a more long time as they could have been performed in the past in some countries.

At least in Germany, the draftees were examined alone one by one and for a short time in the nude even if they were considering that it lasted a very long time.

It was not very different of an examination in a medical clinic, except that the german draftees were not patients but were normally young men  in good health.

I don't think that the german doctors and nurses were pervert women enjoying of the situation and abusing of their power on the draftees as it was said.

They were only applying rules edited by the military authorities even if some did the examination in a thorough way than the others, all did the same checks and obviously there was nothing like a rape during these physicals, nothing was very different of usual draft physicals in other countries, all the rules of the military physicals to check the fitness of boys for military or civilian service had been decided by other persons, certainly the superior officers and doctors in charge of the draft, not by these doctors or nurses who performed the examination of each boy quoted as a witness in the book.  

Like "Bobby bare"  I don't see what this fuss is all about  "Personally I don't see what this fuss is all about, and why this author chose particularly these German draft physicals, calling them rape and abuse. Especially when one considers that they are not much different from other draft physicals everywhere, and in fact much milder than in some other countries"

it is right!.  

He added "How does he expect a complete and thorough physical to be done other than naked?  
And these physicals were  done privately by a doctor and only an assistant".  

It is true and as he said the nudity was quite always required at military physicals because an inspection of genitals and anus area was normally required and sometimes more with a digital rectal examination.

I agree also with his comment about the gender of the medics :  

"His objection seems to be that it was a female doctor and assistant who did these physicals. What much difference would it have made if the doctor and assistant were male?"
At least these were medical persons, and the only people which these young draftees had to be naked in front of. At least from what the author is saying.  
In some other European countries these boys had to stand naked in front of a civilian draft board which included women to be interviewed.
And also having to go from one station to the other completely naked in full view of everyone, including female clerical staff.  
None of which seem to have taken place during these German draft physicals. And as described would not have been different than typical school physicals.  
So I again ask what is this fuss and talk a$about rape, humiliation and trauma all about, when there is nothing out of the ordinary? "

May be I can recognize that it was more embarrassing for young men draftees to be examined naked by two medics who were both of female gender but It was not the worst to be expected at draft physicals and it was not very different of a lot of school physicals.

As regards the witness of a secretary "Erika D", it seems to me that she is trying to joke , her relation was not in accordance with those of the boys about the power of the secretary.

Of course, if a boy tries to disturb the work with cheeky comments he will be more brutally treated that an other more obedient during his examination but it was not specific to german draft physicals, it was the same in all countries in that case.Men medics would have done the same!  

And I don't think that it was very different if a draftee examined could pull his foreskin back himself or wether it was the female doctor who did it for him.

She said that when a boy was bent forward, it could last five seconds or fifty ... according to his behaviour but in my opinion, it did not make a great difference , anyway the exposure was only for a  short time!  

I doubt very much of what she said when she related that the number of witnesses could be decided by the doctor becaudse when we read the witnesses, it is not what is said by the boys, if some were telling that they they were examined by more that only a doctor and a nurse but by two doctors and nurses, there was an explanation, apparently it was not to punish a boy too much arrogant or too much reluctant to obey to instructions, it happened sometimes when it was a new team, a new doctor and a new nurse who would perform the next physicals, it was necessary for them to be  present in the exam room to see how the former team was performing  the examination of the draftees. In that case, the draftees were not lucky but it was often like that at military physicals, some were more embarassing than others unfortunately for some draftees.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples