CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 25th, 2014, 4:41am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club





   Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Two female officers strip search male
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Two female officers strip search male  (Read 23545 times)
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Two female officers strip search male
« on: Jun 26th, 2012, 11:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Do not know how to post video but go to " Alaska state trooper strip search and Sarah Palin has done nothing about it" It is a real life video of two female officers strip searching a male accused of rape. They touch his junk and stare at it for most of the 7 minute video. The story is he did not do the rape but these Alaska troopers take him back before interogation and do a rape kit test also. Amazing video. Can a real expert post it on this site. Some how this video just got out. Please capture it before it is gone.
Not sure how this is legal since he is not even guility.
IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God
*****



Wanting a National CFNM day!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 708
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 9:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duM0khQlaAg
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God
*****



Women do community, men do civilization.

   


Posts: 1792
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 12:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

http://rapidshare.com/files/878030864/Alaska_state_trooper_strip_search_ and_Sarah_Palin_has_done_nothing_about_it.flv
 
This link is saved and downloadable.
 
Chester, do you know of any references to this case in the news? I could not find any.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012, 12:29pm by Allan_C. » IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #3 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 1:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

No actually found it searching for details on Ohio Female guards sue to do strip searches and watch showers. And the Government is backing guards right of employment. Will be decided by count next year early 2013.
 
However, notice in the strip clip after Miss Hands raised the shaft for picture, you can tell she pulled the foreskin back to look at the head of penis. Then notice her work the penis with swab and it seems soft, but when she comes back with dry application she grabs higher up. Looks like he got a hard in her hands when she was moving it around. If you compare this with the recent ACLU complaint against a womens prison in Colorado, where they made the females sit, spread their legs and open their labia and pull back the clitoris hood. Remember that was being done by the women prisoners  themselves and they were only stripped by female guards. The prison stopped the practice and now all they do is squat and cough. But this for sure is a double standard.  
Just wonder if this got out because someone working at Alaska Troopers did not like the double standard and put it out to get the two female officers in trouble. One reply on You Tube said the female officers did not mention the rape kit in their written report.
IP Logged
Pawn20
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 123
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #4 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 3:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I couldn't even believe what I watching there.  
 
If someone had written this as a story for this site, everyone would've immediately thought it was completely fake and a made up fantasy.  
 
 
.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #5 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 5:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jun 26th, 2012, 11:13pm, chester wrote:

Not sure how this is legal since he is not even guility.

 
One does not have to be found guilty to be stripsearched. In fact most stripsearches are done on suspects, not when found guilty.  
I also don't see any reason why a male should not be stripsearched by female officers. It would certainly be less intimidating than being handled by male officers, especially troopers.  
Also physical abuse during a stripsearch is more likely to be done by male sadistic officers rather than by females.
There is also a difference between a man fingering your genital parts and asshole to a female doing it.  
Never been stripsearched, but I would certainly prefer a woman doing it for the above reasons, without even considering the CFNM aspect of it.  
About Sarah Palin not objecting, we should be grateful that America has a governor, and presidential candidate who is in favour of CFNM.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 986
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #6 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 9:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

BobbyBare wrote:  "About Sarah Palin not objecting, we should be grateful that America has a governor, and presidential candidate who is in favour of CFNM."  Lol! I wonder what Hilary's position would be on CFNM.  
 
Wow!  Fascinating!  One must admit, the female officers seemed to be thoroughly professional.  Obviously a double standard problem.  That is probably why the girls videotaped the procedure so that no one later could say there was anything inappropriate.  We need to know more about it.  It is possible that the suspect requested it for the reasons BobbyBare listed. If I were a rape suspect I certainly would want all the evidence taken because it would prove me not guilty.  If I had a choice of male or female officers I would chose female officers probably because I am a little homophobic and having female officers strip search me feels a little more normal.  There is probably a greater statistical chance of males being abused by male officers during a strip search than females.  As I recall NY City police officers were convicted a few years ago of using their batons to rectally rape a Haitian immigrant.
 
One can take the idea of unisex too far.  There is little chance that female officers will abuse a male suspect.  There is a real danger that male officers will abuse a pretty, young female.  Are they really the same thing?
 
The real fear of this type of search is that male officers knowing that this goes on may feel that they have power to strip search a female.  I am not comfortable with that idea.
 
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2012, 9:32pm by Youngren » IP Logged
Buff
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 86
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #7 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 9:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

At around the 4 minute mark after she hands the paper sheet or whatever it is and asks her to hold it under his scotum she appears to laugh a bit.  Its almost as though they are making every effort to remain professional but the scenario is so absurd.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #8 on: Jun 28th, 2012, 12:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I appreciate this video! I will post here what I tried unsuccessfully to post on the site.
The man consented to the forensic search, as he was confident it would clear him of a horrible crime.  The female officers didn't harm him, or do anything to humialate him. He showed a high level of security with the female gender, which all guys should try to achieve. I'm sure the officers got some "eye candy"; that is a normal girl thing. The lighthearted reaction which Buff mentioned is also a normal girl thing, which the examinee should accept.  
As female medics touch male genitalia, so should female officers, when gathering forensic evidence. If my penis was handled, I would prefer female hands to male hands, although a testicular exam could be done by either gender.
To sum up this man's experience, a secure penis won't mind female eyes, or female hands! This practice should spread to other locations, especially with the male suspect's approval!
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2012, 6:38pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #9 on: Jun 28th, 2012, 2:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I finally did post on YouTube. They botched my name up, due to my typo, which I can't correct.
(SinglrDonald). Looks weird, but it is me.
I have seen this video several times, and really like it! Two girls are seeing and feeling all, and the guy is very secure about it! This is the type of CFNM I appreciate: 2 skirts GENTLY in control, and apparently enjoying it, despite their professionalism. The guy is a CFNM role model, with a very secure penis!
IP Logged
abel
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 158
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #10 on: Jun 28th, 2012, 5:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Guys Sarah Palin hasn't been Governor of Alaska for many years.
IP Logged
mikey1311
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 5
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #11 on: Jun 28th, 2012, 8:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks very much for this video.  I imagined myself as the man being strip searched and found it to be very stimulating. Only wish there was an uncensored version somewhere. Thanks again Wink
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 986
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #12 on: Jun 28th, 2012, 8:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I still find this fascinating.  I wish I knew more about it.  Did he consent to the search?  Why did only females do the search?  Is this a common practice in Alaska?  What were the female police officers looking for specifically?  What was the crime the police were investigating?  I tried to find out more about it on Google but failed.
IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #13 on: Jun 29th, 2012, 11:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

In the comment section on you-tube they said he was accused of rape. Since just found this on you-tube have only the details in the comment section below video.  
 
Wish also this was uncensored and would have liked to see the start, where in comment section said he had to undress in front of them at start.
 
Also think it would be good if this was also on the Photo side since it is a video. Is there anyone that could put it over there also. It's a very timely video, because of the current court cases. 9th circut court reversed their 2009 opinon on cross gender strip searches last year in 2011 and stated females could not strip search males. Remember that court was a 3 member court in 2009 and the two females voted for females strip searching males and the one hispanic male member voted against it. Think Alaska is under 9th court jurisdiction. However, as mentioned earlier this jail suit in Akron Ohio is the big one. Since the law has treated pre-trial detainees differently than convicted convicts in cross-gender strip searching. They let pre-trial retain more of 4th admenment. Now the governments is pushing the female right to work on jails. Assume this one eventually makes it to supreme court.
IP Logged
dommom16
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 13
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #14 on: Jun 29th, 2012, 1:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Absolutely AWESOME..  That is what I am talking about.  a couple of sexy women with authority stripping a guy down and fondling him.  I would REALLY love to see something similar in which 3 or four ladies hold him down and strip him naked and conduct the search by force!  But I do URGE you ladies out there to get together and find a cute lil victim and strip him down and post it here.  and guys if you want to BE the victim let someone in your area know (wink to all) and CFNM RULES!!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #15 on: Jun 29th, 2012, 3:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jun 29th, 2012, 11:40am, chester wrote:
In .  
 
Wish
 
 
. It's a very timely video, because of the current court cases. 9th circut court reversed their 2009 opinon on cross gender strip searches last year in 2011 and stated females could not strip search males. Remember that court was a 3 member court in 2009 and the two females voted for females strip searching males and the one hispanic male member voted against it. Think Alaska is under 9th court jurisdiction. However, as mentioned earlier this jail suit in Akron Ohio is the big one. Since the law has treated pre-trial detainees differently than convicted convicts in cross-gender strip searching. They let pre-trial retain more of 4th admenment. Now the governments is pushing the female right to work on jails. Assume this one eventually makes it to supreme court.  

 
I don't think even the supreme court can make such a sweeping statement to apply to all cases. One must see the actual case and circumstances involved.  
In effect the same gender stripsearch rule has always applied, even in prisons, and most everywhere else.  But there are exceptions to this rule, which no one can annul, not even the supreme court,  and this for security reasons or for gathering evidence on the spot. This exception is made when there is no same sex officers available to do the search, as might be the case being discussed here.  
As in most cases one must not come to a conclusion,  or straight condemnation, without seeing all the facts.  
Collecting vital evidence (no pun intended) as in this case overules the same gender rule.  
 
Taking things in general most cases which are taken to court are not about the actual stripsearch but about females being present to watch the males being stripsearched by male officers, or more rarely viceversa. Or so it seems anyway.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #16 on: Jun 29th, 2012, 3:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jun 29th, 2012, 1:30pm, dommom16 wrote:
Absolutely AWESOME..  That is what I am talking about.  a couple of sexy women with authority stripping a guy down and fondling him.  I would REALLY love to see something similar in which 3
 
 
 or four ladies hold him down and strip him naked and conduct the search by force!  But I do URGE you ladies out there to get together and find a cute lil victim and strip him down and post it here.  and guys if you want to BE the victim let someone in your area know (wink to all) and CFNM RULES!!

 
Dommom, I wouldn't object to a bunch of ladies stripping me naked, as long as no unnecessary violence is used.  
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #17 on: Jun 29th, 2012, 9:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This thread continues to appeal to me! From what I have seen, cross gender strip searches are OK, in most jurisdictions. They seem to be reserved for crisis situstions, or times when same gender monitors are not available.  
The reversal of the 9th Circuit Court's decision to allow cross gender strip searches only applied to that district. As MW confirmed, the Supreme Court did not set a national precident, when it handed down the ruling.
In the Alaska incident, I do believe that nobody forced the rape suspect to be examined by female officers. I think he could have requested male examiners, and they would have provided them. Of course, he would have been kept in custody, so as not to destroy any relevant evidence. As I said, he appeared SO secure with the ladies, and wasn't handcuffed.
I feel that the female presence during strip searches, forensic tests, medical exams, locker room interviews, etc. is important for 2 reasons:
1) Job learning and participation for the women
2) The illimination of girl shyness for the men
The double standard is a concern. Yes, if penises can be viewed by women, breasts & vaginas should be seen by men. So long as no abuse takes place, either way, it can be argued that employment participation should be applied equally to both genders.
Ideally, voluntary participation should be the rule, in cross gender monitoring, unless an adverse situation occurs.
IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #18 on: Jun 30th, 2012, 7:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

New information: noticed in the comment section on you-tube from the female who seemed to know the details, that her last name matched the last name of the person who posted the you-tube video. So did a search and found the following.
Look up "man facing rape charges has oregon record"
24 year old cook faces 15 charges involving six women.
The article goes on to state this individual has a genetic disorder: born with two x and one y chromosone instead of typical xy pair. This causes learing disabilities linked to the Klinefelter's syndrome. The picture of the defendent in the article seems to look similar to the person in video. Turns out the 24 year old charged man's father is a corrections officer.
 
Back to what SD and BB said I agree with both of you. But what I am seeing is a move on the part of the US government and some prison systems to create new policies allowing females to strip search males. Example's, Max security prison in Virginia has made it policy that Females will do strip searches because 70% of guards are female and contraband was getting in with just frisk searches. Done in 2008.
 
June 2010 cameras set up on Texas death row and TDC set new policy for females to routinely strip search males on death row. Also in Texas movement from one pod to another requires search. Texas is using the short handed approach and even though the handbook says no cross-gender, except in emergency they are now having the females do the strip out. Inmate can buck it, but then things are made worse for inmate. Then back to Ohio case the US government has petitioned the judge in the case to allow them to also sue on the side of the female guards. My thought is they are finding it harder to find males to work in prisons and they need to push the legal system to allow as routine cross gender on males. Look at Rikers in New York, 75% of guards are now female.  
 
Females will never be strip searched by males because they have convinced the courts that the 8th admenment applies for cruel and unusual, since many women have been molested at a young age and men doing stripping brings back up those memories.   So still think this will come to some kind of ruling that changes status quo.    
 
 
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #19 on: Jun 30th, 2012, 10:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks, chester!
I'm surprised that some jurisdictions have more female correction officers than males! 70% in a maximum facility in Virginia; 75% here in New York's Rikers Island-those are impressive numbers! The good pay is likely the main attraction. I do believe the fringe benefits of cross gender strip searches & shower supervision also attract the women!
I will be curious to see how the double standard is resolved. It is difficult to imagine the U.S. Supreme Court allowing CFNM monitoring, but not CMNF prison details! Some men can claim traumatization as well!
A healthy approach, as I have said on numerous occasions, is for boys & men to be secure with the female gender . If high school boys experience girls observing their physical exams, girls and women teachers in the boys' locker room, and other CFNM scenarios, they will learn to appreciate the comfort & beauty of being open & secure with the female gender. They should take any looks as compliments, and be OK with providing "eye candy" for those observing.
Being born with that beautiful thing called a vagina entitles members of that gender to certain privileges, such as:
Not being struck by the male gender, unless  the girl initiates a sexual, or other egregious assault;
Having doors opened for them, and other displays of chivalry;
Observing males nude in some situations, and being able to enjoy the "eye candy"!
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2012, 8:26am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #20 on: Jul 1st, 2012, 7:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't know why some keep insisting that men should have equal rights to stripsearch women.  The two situations just cannot be compared, for obvious psychological and physical differences between the two sexes.
This can be seen in other situations concerning reactions to opposite sex nudity. For example, few men,  of any,  would be offended if a young woman stripped naked in front of them,  while most women would be offended,  and even scared,  in a reverse situation.  
There is also the aggressive/rape motive element, especially if it includes touching, as in the case of a stripsearch.  
Few men would be bothered if a young woman touched them, but most women would not accept this from a stranger.  
So please stop comparing the two situations on the excuse of "equal rights".
This difference comes out clear in the example by a nurse who worked in a hospital. She said that the patients there are given a choice of male or female nurse for their assisted bath or shower.  The vast majority of male patients chose a female nurse to bathe them,  while almost all female patients also chose a female nurse.  Most women would in fact not even consider, at any cost,  being  bathed by a male,  or even being seen naked by men.  On the other hand most men would not object to either situation.  
So I hope that this argument about "equal rights" concerning cross gender forced, or compulsive, nudity  is seen in its right and practical  perspective.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #21 on: Jul 1st, 2012, 8:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

BobbyBare,
Thanks for your perspective! I am considering my former ways, when I would have considered CFNM to be traumatic, such as a classmate assisting in my physical, in high school.  
I am very pleased that most men prefer the female nurse/nurse's aid to bathe them. Also, I recall, a few years ago, a girl high school valedictorian stripping and entering the boy's shower, in the gym locker room. The principal sought to discipline the girl, saying that she "violated" the boys. However, the boys insisted that they weren't violated at all!!
So long as the CFNM is done sensibly & gently, most guys should be secure with it. The "skirts", being in gentle control, is a turn on, and a healthy situation for all!
IP Logged
sharppen
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 5
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #22 on: Jul 1st, 2012, 3:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

http://www.adn.com/2009/02/27/705309/man-facing-rape-charges-has-oregon. html
 
Disturbing back story to this, the guy involved is mentally challenged.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #23 on: Jul 1st, 2012, 9:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks for the update, sharppen! I don't know what to say. Apparently this genetic disease is responsible for his anti social behavior. I am also impressed by the 1% recidivism rate, for those minors who complete the program in Oregon.
IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #24 on: Jul 2nd, 2012, 2:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

CORRECTION: Stated earlier Rikers in New York had 75% female guards, should have been 45%. The 75% number came from the number of female guards that were Black.
Source: The New York Times  " The changing of the Guard"  September 26th 2008
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 986
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #25 on: Jul 2nd, 2012, 3:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wait a second here people.  Something doesn't make any sense. I buy bobbyBare's argument up to a point that women are different and maybe men strip searching females is different than females strip searching males.  However, I watched two non-fiction shows involving the Dallas and Miami jails where the male inmates were punished for masturbating in front of the females guards.  They even had a word for it, "gunning".  
 
Now I can imagine the difficulty of running a jail or a prison and how it might be logisitically difficult to only have male guards do strip search but it doesn't make any sense at all if you don't want men to masturbate in front of the female guards if the same female guards are strip searching you!  After all, they are criminals, not priests!
 
Another thing, it makes a certain amount of sense to allow women to strip search if somehow they will suffer some employment disadvantage.  This is why female sportswriters are allowed in male professional locker rooms.  I'll buy this story if someone will explain to me exactly how this works.  Exactly how are female guards discriminated against by not being allowed to participate in strip searches of males?  
 
I should point out that allowing female sportswriters into locker rooms is inherently different than females strip searching males.  No female sportswriter ever saw Michael Jordan in the nude.  He does mens' underwear commercials but no one ever sees him in his underwear!  The point here is that even with females in the locker room it is possible to maintain your modesty if you really want to.  That is not true of a strip search.
 
Digressing, I was watching a non-fiction program about the middle ages when they came to dyeing cloth.  It seems they only used stale male urine to fix the dye.  They actually had buckets all over the town for the men to pee in.  The reason they suggested was for the ammonia.  They casually mentioned that science might not support the need for only male's urine and changed the subject.
 
I would suggest that the reason for male urine has nothing to do with the chemistry of the urine and everything to do with the manner with which it is supplied, to-wit, men don't have to disrobe and squat to pee.  My point here is, if you haven't already guessed it is, the double standard on modesty goes back a long way.  
 
Do gender discrimination lawsuits ever work to the advantage of men?
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2012, 4:08pm by Youngren » IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #26 on: Jul 2nd, 2012, 8:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

UP DATE NEW INFORMATION: Federal Magistrate Judge Kathleen Burke agreed June 26th 2012 to let Washington weigh in on behalf of the female guards.
 
Government says "the case is a matter of important public interest. "
 
This is the Ohio case mentioned earlier where the female guards are suing the Akron Ohio jail to do strip searches and watch showers of male inmates.
 
To look this up go to : Judge: feds may join bias lawsuit by female guards. June 26th 2012.
 
As mentioned in earlier reply the government is jumping on this to allow cross gender strip searches and shower mointering of males by females as a standard.  So my theory wrong or right is the governent is going to push this as womens right issue and through a round of future court cases it will get to the Supreme Court. It will boil down at the end to  womens right vs. right to privacy.  
 
Now they are jumping in because it is a jail and has a higher standard to jump through. These, in most cases are pretrial detainees and have always retained more rights than convicted convicts. It will bring pause to many males that would not be on this forum, because they think they could now be strip searched. This is especially true since the Supreme Court just ruled strip searches can be done on anyone arrested even for past due traffic fines etc. Before SC ruling strip searches were not done for minor offences unless suspicion of contraband.
 
So if they can win this case it will change things. It may get through, because America has been desentized because of Abu Grab. Think back to when female sports casters first started. Phil Donahue did a special on letting women in locker rooms and there had been a survey done that showed 90% plus were against it. If you took that same survey today it probably would not be anywhere near 90%.  
 
Yes, as the video shows this could be the standard treatment for any male arrested for rape. guilty or not
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #27 on: Jul 3rd, 2012, 2:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I recall 68% of people were against women in the locker rooms, a while back. It all comes down to guys being open & secure with the female gender. Today's women are not shy about looking at penises; they probably enjoy it as much as us seeing breasts & vaginas.
The employment factor is greatly in the women's favor. We should all be more comfortable with locker room presence, strip searches, shower supervision, and any other situation where guys are totally open with girls!
I earlier mentioned that vaginas (aside from yeast infections, and those horror stories from Viet Nam) provide only pleasure to men. Penises, on the other hand, can be a woman's dream, or her nightmare, depending on the circumstances. If someone possessing a vagina inspects someone with a penis, there should be no threat to the penis, or its owner. In fact, being eye candy for a woman should boost a man's ego!
I will concede, as I have in the past, that some guys (like me, at one time) WOULD be traumatized by the above CFNM activities. Therefore, the double standard should not be universally upheld .
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #28 on: Jul 3rd, 2012, 8:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I forgot to mention the recent non precedent setting Supreme Court decision. About 6-8 months ago, they overturned a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling. This had affirmed a female C.O. trainee reaching inside a male prisoner's shorts, as part of a search. The Supreme Court disagreed! I know this ruling involved touching, rather than viewing, but the overall idea was the same. So, I doubt we will see the Supreme Court issuing a precedent setting ruling that women can strip search men, and engage in shower supervision, while men C.O.'s are prohibited from doing the same to women inmates.
Frankly, I don't think any hard core ruling on this matter would be a good idea, either way. It would be better to just let things progress, and have the chips fall where they may. BTW, the TSA has rules which state that same sex strip searches are in order, when contraband is suspected, on air flights.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2012, 8:37pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 986
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #29 on: Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is what the newspaper says about the Ohio lawsuit by two females guards.
 
"AKRON, Ohio — A judge will allow the federal government to back female jail guards in their job discrimination lawsuit in northeast Ohio.
 
The women say they are effectively being demoted because Summit County officials in Akron don't want them guarding male inmates while showering or being strip searched.
 
Federal Magistrate Judge Kathleen Burke agreed Tuesday to let Washington weigh in on behalf of the guards. The government says the case is a matter of important public interest.
 
The women claim the policy limits job options because they are mostly assigned to overseeing female inmates. Eighty-two percent of inmates and 80 percent of deputies are male.
 
There was no immediate comment from the prosecutor representing the jail in court. The jail commander said earlier that pay, benefits and promotions won't be affected."
 
What the article didn't say is which side the feds were going to intervene on.
 
It is clear that the jail does not want female guards supervising showers or doing strip searches on males prisoners.  That would be like fighting fire with gasoline.  It is really doubtful that the Supreme Court is going to allow this.
 
SingleDonald:
 
I am sorry but you are in error about the Supreme Court overturning the 9th circuit court of appeals.  They denied certiorari, meaning they refused to take the case.  This means that the case law in the 9th circuit stands but is only law in the 9th circuit.
 
All the 9th cricuit did was deny a lawsuit where a prisoner was searched in his underwear and the female trainee guard did was feel his genitalia for weapons.  He wasn't nude.  This really is not a precedent for female guards having a right to strip search prisoners.  The prison officials are the last people to want this.  They have enough trouble controlling the prisoners without involving them in a sexually stimulating circumstance.  
 
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #30 on: Jul 4th, 2012, 4:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think we are confusing different situations together and coming to the wrong conclusions.
The supreme court can hardly ever make a general rule against female guards in this regard because the females always have the biggest card to play,  and that is job discrimination, which is a fundamental right of the constitution.  
Ironically, male guards and   prison management would also be in favor of the female claims, simply because excluding female co-worker participation from such duties would put extra work on
 them, and thus further discrimination against the male staff themselves.  
Also, contrary to what many people think,  stripsearches do not involve touch.   The prisoner is told to lift his balls,  spread his butt cheeks, etc.  
The case mentioned of the female trainee putting her hands inside the man' shorts is exceptional, and I think there were reasons why the court decided in her favour. The only alternative was to order the prisoner to strip naked in front of the large group present,  including several females.  So she actually did him a favor by not humiliating him further.  
So each case must be taken on its own account.  So it is very unlikely that female guards and staff will be ever banned from from monitoring male stripsearches or naked prisoners showering. And this is good for CFNM culture.  I don't see why male prisoners should complain about this.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 986
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #31 on: Jul 4th, 2012, 11:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am sorry BobbyBare but this really should be obvious.  What prison management really cares about the most is the order and discilpline of the prison.  They are not going to want anything that will sexually stimulate their prisoners.  All the guards, including female guards, are there to maintain order in the prison not stimulate the prisoners.  They are never going to want female guards strip searching male prisoners.  If you don't want the prisoners to masturbate in front of the female guards you can hardly force the same prisoners to be strip searched by the same female guards.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #32 on: Jul 4th, 2012, 5:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Youngren, prison management have no choice in this. If there are female COs working in a prison they have to give them the same duties as their male counterparts, otherwise they would be discriminating against the male staff, and also against the females themselves.  
 
As for sexual arousal,  it has in fact been found out that the females presence in an all male prison has a calming effect on the male inmates. An inmate discreetly Jacking off to a pretty female CO is less worry to the prison management than having to deal with constant fights, violence and aggressive behaviour.  
Just out of curiosity,  are you against females working in a male prison,  or stripsearching and seeing the men naked?  Personally I don't see any harm in this.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #33 on: Jul 4th, 2012, 9:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Youngren,
Thanks for the clarification! I didn't realize that the Supreme Court refused to hear the case. If they had heard it, and ruled against the 9th Circuit Court, it would have set a precedent for the country.
BobbyBare,
I see your points on female employment, and prison management's main goal being  to prevent altercations among inmates. If guys masturbate, they can do so in the privacy of their cells, not in front of the female C.O.'s.
At one time, I was against cross gender strip searches & shower supervision in prisons. I now think these are healthy, positive things. As you say, the female presence does bring a calming effect to the inmates. As these C.O.'s are among the few women prisoners come in contact with, it shoud be considered a treat to be strip searched by a woman, or watched by her, in the shower. For the girl guards, they must love this, at least those who are heterosexual. It must be considered a nice perk to the job!
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2012, 9:28pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 986
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #34 on: Jul 5th, 2012, 5:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

BobbyBare:
 
To answer your question whether I am personally in favor of being strip searched by women.  I would prefer it primarily because I am slightly homophobic.  I, like the fictional George Costanza, would not like being given a massage by a man.  
 
On the issue of whether the management of the prison would have no choice in identical treatment of female or male guards I have to say that I spent a career as a criminal lawyer.  The equal rights amendment failed because of issues like this.  No one really knew what it meant.  The judges are going to weigh the problems of administering a prison, which are considerable, against any disadvantages caused to female guards.  It is still possible to engage in gender discrimination.  Women are still prohibited from being in the infantry.  I don't see any serious discrimination occurring against female guards by not being able to strip search the male prisoners.  The judges will clearly side with the prison administrators.
 
The problem of female sportswriters is a excellent counter example.  The athletes clearly can protect their modesty if they wish.  Inaccess to the locker room, however, would virtually preclude a female from being a sportswriter.  The court weighed the inconvenience to the athletes against females' right to engage in her profession and decided for the females.  
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2012, 5:40pm by Youngren » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #35 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 9:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

One aspect that makes this appealing to CFNM types is the women officers are fairly young and attractive.  If it were two grannies doing the inspection it would lose any purient interest.
 
Another appeal is while they seem completely professional and detached from strip search, you have to wonder if they are getting turned on by it (more like a guilty pleasure) even though the guy isn't exactly Gerard Butler.
 
It could be that women generally have a desire to be dominant over males
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #36 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 10:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It is a little disturbing that kid is somewhat mentally deficient (I believe).  
 
What would be the perfect scenario is if I happened to look like Channon Tatum or whoever their fantasy male happened to be (assuming the women are het) and I was standing there being the examined.  I'd just stare at the younger one the entire time and watch her uneasiness.  That would be killer.
 
OK, I'm disturbed but what do you expect on a CFNM site?  lol
IP Logged
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Mildly Moderate

   


Gender: male
Posts: 505
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #37 on: Jul 10th, 2012, 6:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jul 5th, 2012, 5:36pm, Youngren wrote:
BobbyBare:
 
Women are still prohibited from being in the infantry.   

 
 
So do infants have as much fun in infantry as adults have in adultery?
 
Doug
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
Joe90
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 6
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #38 on: Aug 7th, 2012, 10:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wake up guys. The video is fake.
Why are they both wearing jackets? To make it look authentic and they couldn't get hold of the uniform.
Why are they both wearing gloves even though one had to be told what to do and was holding a camera? Again to make it look authentic.
Why is the wall covering like that? It some how doesn't go with the chairs.
IP Logged
h20
YaBB Senior Member
****



I hate YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 265
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #39 on: Aug 7th, 2012, 1:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 7th, 2012, 10:19am, Joe90 wrote:
Wake up guys. The video is fake.
Why are they both wearing jackets? To make it look authentic and they couldn't get hold of the uniform.
Why are they both wearing gloves even though one had to be told what to do and was holding a camera? Again to make it look authentic.
Why is the wall covering like that? It some how doesn't go with the chairs.

 
well actually... I am not sure but he could be right. Many people are into cfnm and they make up fake content.
IP Logged
77-J
YaBB Newbie
*





   


Gender: male
Posts: 34
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #40 on: Aug 8th, 2012, 6:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yeah, it does look a bit suspicious.....
I mean shouldn't the two ladies be wearing something that identifies them as state troopers? Like patches or emblems? I see non of that.
(I'm not American so I don't know the protocol)
 
And the room does look a bit weird. Actually it looks like there is some kind of sound proofing on the walls (the blue stuff). To me that looks like some fantasy scenario enacted at a BDSM club.
IP Logged
mikey1311
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 5
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #41 on: Aug 8th, 2012, 12:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Real or not, it's one hot video. Wink I would love to have those women examining me.
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2012, 12:09pm by mikey1311 » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #42 on: Aug 8th, 2012, 10:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 8th, 2012, 12:02pm, mikey1311 wrote:
Real or not, it's one hot video. Wink I would love to have those women examining me.

 
The video is authentic.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 986
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #43 on: Aug 12th, 2012, 9:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

John_in-exile:
 
How do you know that the film is authentic?  Why can't I find anything about it on the internet?  Why don't the stories cited here mention the strip search?
 
I hope it is authentic because I would like to find more about it.  I fear that it is not.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #44 on: Aug 17th, 2012, 9:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 12th, 2012, 9:06pm, Youngren wrote:
John_in-exile:
 
How do you know that the film is authentic?  Why can't I find anything about it on the internet?  Why don't the stories cited here mention the strip search?
 
I hope it is authentic because I would like to find more about it.  I fear that it is not.

 
This case is about a male named Zebulon Whisler that is charged with rape (actually seems more like "date rape").  The parents have started web advocacy page:
 
http://justiceforzeb.com/?p=54#comment-4
 
The suspect seems to have some type of genetic disease (I believe he is mildly learning disabled).
 
Whether the suspect is guilty of rape or not I don't think has much bearing on whether the forensic exam (strip search) was appropriate.  This comes into question whether:
 
A.  The exam was necessary or to what extent.
 
B.  Alaska state police policy on cross gender strip search.
IP Logged
chester
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 55
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #45 on: Sep 12th, 2012, 3:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
 
Several people questioned whether this was real or not. The following is proof the film is real.
 
The two Alaska State Troopers are: Amy Bowen and Michelyn (Mickie) Grigg. Bowen is the younger brunette and Grigg is Mrs. Hands. You can look them up on the internet. Just plug in their names and Alaska State Troopers and you will get plenty of info and picturers. You will even find in the DPS Newsletter a mention of Grigg taking a 10 week academy course that, focuses on the collection of forenic evidence. She did this sometime between 2006 and 2008. Bowen the young brunette had just transfered in to the ABI Investigation unit in late 2008. Thats a sex crimes unit. Grigg was a sargent in that unit. The strip search film you saw was very early in 09. Also Bowen was on an episode of Alaska State Troopers (Storm of the Century) Original airdate 1-29-12.  Her part starts about 30 minutes in where she is investigating a DUI. She has changed her hair and really looks good. Sometime after her work at ABI in Fairbanks she  transferred to Palmer Alaska as a patrol officer.  Notice in the picturers on the internet Grigg looks much better with her hair down and is fairly attractive. Now can anyone doubt the strip search film.
IP Logged
zone9
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 102
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #46 on: Sep 12th, 2012, 11:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Chester thanks for the info. Do you have a link for the pictures?
IP Logged
FromHolland
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 89
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #47 on: Sep 13th, 2012, 3:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

In Europe we face a different tendency.
 
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3341/spain-meter-maids
 
In our municipal swimming pool there is a special "islamic" swimming hour. All men are banned and the windows are darkened.  
No man is allowed to see a female muslim in her swimming suit.  On the other hand, young male muslims have a record of sexually abuse of non muslim females in the swimming pools.  
 
Even male doctors are not allowed to help a muslima. Medical personell is even attacked in such cases.
 
In Europe the dark ages are coming back or shall I say,  we are invaded by Islam.
 
    
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2012, 11:51am by FromHolland » IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 315
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #48 on: Sep 13th, 2012, 10:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The search took place in '09?  I thought this was a current case?
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Two female officers strip search male
« Reply #49 on: Sep 14th, 2012, 9:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

FromHolland,  
I couldn't agree more, with your last sentence!  I will, however, deplore how some Muslim guys disrespect  non-Muslim women.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »




Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples
ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out


It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity



Powered by YaBB 3 Gold - SP 2.3!
Forum software copyright © 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board