CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2014, 3:18pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Mother at Teenage Sons' Physical Exam
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mother at Teenage Sons' Physical Exam  (Read 7118 times)
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Mother at Teenage Sons' Physical Exam
« on: May 30th, 2012, 1:13am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

On Memorial Day, I attended a barbecue at my lodge president's house. I chatted with Marge,  wife of an officer, and mom to sons, now 20 & 19. She explained that, with the sensivity over abuse of minors so prevalent today, she accompanied her sons to their physicals, until they turned 18. I asked her is she stayed in the waiting room; she went into the examining room with them. I then asked is she saw all. She left at the point where the male doctor would have to conduct the more personal aspects of the exam. When she left, a nurse entered the examining room, and observed all. I asked Marge if her sons expressed discomfort over the nurse's presence; they never said anything to her about this.  
I was glad the doctor asked her to leave, before any genital exam was conducted. I explained how I wouldn't have wanted my mother present, for such a physical exam. Yet, I wonder how other boys would react, if their mothers saw all. Would they have considered this a positive growth experience, in oversoming female shyness? They were apparently secure with the nurse being present, so that was a positive thing.
I know there have been earlier posts here, on this subject, but I don't recall them clearly. Did anybody experience, or know of mothers being present for teenage boy physicals? If so, were they/ the boys secure with this arrangement?  
Yes, Marge would be welcome during my physical, but I didn't say this!
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2012, 1:15am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
TonyD
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Mother at Teenage Sons' Physical Exam
« Reply #1 on: May 30th, 2012, 1:20am »

Donald...terrific question you pose!  I personally would not have been comfortable with that.  I wonder if that is cultural...I think in Latin cultures the mothers tend to be very protective of the boys and it would not surprise me if they observed the entire exam.

And another layer to this question...step mothers??

I'm looking forward to the responses too!
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: May 30th, 2012, 5:49am »

Personnally, I would have preferred the presence of a nurse instead of that of my mother because we, as boy's students, were used to be examined by the school doctor in presence and sight of a nurse, so it was not something uncommon.

My mother was very protective with me and she was always present at examination until I had 13 age if I remember well.

After that age, I had annual school physicals but only a few examination by a doctor outside of school, only if I was sick or for some disease. My mother did not come always with me but she could come if she was anxious about my health. I remember that she came one time when I was 15 and I was embarrassed to be instructed by the doctor to remove all my clothes except my brief.
He pulled it down for a short time at the end of the examination but I was not too much exposed and she did not try to watch at me. But I was exposed in brief when I climbed on the scale and I was very embarrassed by that situation even if she did not watch really.  

I don't remember an other thorough exam being naked after 13 age with her in the room.
But I am sure that she would have come with me if I were very sick and needed a full exam until I was 18 age, even if she would have been very discreet during the examination to respect a little my modesty which she knew. Anyway, this never happened.

It was common at that time to have mothers in the examination room, the doctors were used to that situation and never told to a mother to get out of the examination room,  but I must add that all the doctors did not instruct us to undress completely, most of the time they only pulled down our brief for a short time at the end of the examination, so it was less enbarasing than if we had been naked for all the examination.  
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2012, 2:55pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: May 30th, 2012, 8:41am »

on May 30th, 2012, 1:13am, SingleDonald wrote:
Yet, I wonder how other boys would react, if their mothers saw all. Would they have considered this a positive growth experience, in oversoming female shyness? They were apparently secure with the nurse being present, so that was a positive thing.
I know there have been earlier posts here, on this subject, but I don't recall them clearly. Did anybody experience, or know of mothers being present for teenage boy physicals? If so, were they/ the boys secure with this arrangement?

My mother witnessed a doctor physically examining me when I was sixteen years old, during the summer between my Freshman and Sophomore years in high school. I developed allergic bronchitis that eventually led to a weekend of difficulty breathing and a 104-degree fever. The only doctor available at short notice was my childhood pediatrician.

He invited my mother into the examination room with us because, with my fever, I was not lucid enough to answer his questions. We were also joined by a young nurse. Everything started out innocently enough. He did the usual ears, nose, throat, heart and lungs checks. Eventually, he had me lie back on the table while he opened my shirt and examined my chest and abdomen. This was no problem, because I often wore bathing suits or just short pants in the summer.

He passed my comfort zone, however, when he opened my jeans and pulled them down to my knees. I froze, lying there in front of my mother with only Fruit-of-the-Loom tighty-whiteys hiding my privates. I could not believe this was happening! He did not ask my mother to leave the room; he did not ask if I minded that my mother watched; he just abruptly stretched the front of my underpants down and exposed everything. I suddenly felt like a deer in headlights. My mind and body went numb. As I wrote in an earlier post, “At that moment, I wanted to disappear. I was ashamed and humiliated seeing my flaccid penis and scrotum so embarrassingly exposed, knowing that my mother had a clear view from her stool a few feet away. I put my head back and looked up at the ceiling, not wanting to watch what was going to happen next.”

To make a long story short, he gave my testicles and penis a thorough examination with my mother in the room. As if that was not embarrassing enough, by the time the doctor finished his genital exam, my cock was erect. Did my mother actually watch? Did she see everything? Yes. On the ride home, she commented on a birthmark on my penis that she hadn’t seen since I was a little boy.

At the time, I did not consider this a positive growth experience – mostly because I was nearing 17 years old and my mother had not seen me naked since the last time she bathed me – probably around 1st Grade. Even the nurse’s presence was unnerving, because she was not that much older than me – barely out of college. Back then, I was not into being naked in front of clothed females (this experience helped get that started). In high school, my idea of a fantasy situation would have been me watching while the doctor examined the nurse.

Reflecting back, however, I believe that it was a positive growth experience, SingleDonald. My mother was a non-threatening female, the nurse was a nurse, and I think being exposed in front of them did help me to overcome my female shyness.

IP Logged
GregBoston
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: May 30th, 2012, 11:33am »

I think that Mom should be present at her son's physical as long as he is covered by her health insurance.

Under Obamacare, I believe that cut off age is now 26.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: May 30th, 2012, 1:03pm »

As a teenager in the later 50s, I do not remember anyone being present when I was examined other than the doctor. In school, their was a nurse present but not in the doctors office.  
  However, when I was 14, big topic of interest was a rash, ringworm, on my thighs and balls. My mother instructed me to remove my shorts or bathing suit and show my rash to one of her customers. The woman might have been a nurse or had somekind of medical credentials, I dont know. The woman was sitting in the waiting area chair and positioned me where I was facing her with my back to my mother and the woman in the comb out chair.  
  She very calmly talked to me and made like she was examining my rash but at the same time giving me an erection. Suddenly, she squeezed me out, hurt and I was scared and lost my erection. She got me hard again and this time gently squeezed me out a second time. Then she tells my mother that I was clean or OK. After that, my mother told me I could go. Something I remember to this day.  
  Would have been better if I was told what she was going to do. Had a couple of embarrassing moments when a woman would ask or suggest of any strange places I was putting my penis.   LEO C
  A bit more reflection. At 14, no one had ever touched my penis like that. Being held up or pulled aside sure, but never stimulated. I was just doing as I was told. I was really shocked and confused because I did not know what was going on and although my back was to my mother, the fact that she was there did not help things.  
  Was over in just a few moments but stood there with this erection until I was told I could leave. I often wonder what would have happen if she had over stimulated me and I shot off. Talk about being confused. Years later, the prostitutes in FRANCE did the same thing to me. Guess it is done world wide.  LEO C
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2012, 7:35pm by leo_c » IP Logged
LeLeJinx
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: May 30th, 2012, 1:32pm »

It never happend to me. I had physical exams once every year when I played football (soccer). Till I was16-17 my mother or my father was always with me (this is the law) but I never was examined in the nude, I always had to wear my underpants. The only moment when I was a bit exposed was when the doctor, a lady that was in her 50's (and every year was always her), would check my backbone: I was asked to stay in a erect position and to bend over (trying to touch my feet with my hands) and the doctor lowered a bit the underpants so that half of my butt was exposed. I remember I always enjoyed this moment for 2 reasons: 1. I was exposed (even if I didn't know anything about CFNM); 2. when I was trying to touch my feet I could watch between her nylon legs (I can't remember of her wearing pants, always with flying skirt at her knees).
Coming back to the argument I never experienced this kind of situation, completly nude and examined and probably I would not be comfortable with my mother in the room, but I think there are a lot of different opinion; it depends on how your parents grow you up and your character/mentality.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: May 30th, 2012, 2:19pm »

Thanks for all the quick responses, so far! I repeat that I wouldn't have appreciated my mom in the examining room, while in high school. As I have often said, an older European doctor would examine the students, in a curtained off section, within a room in the nurse's office. He always worked alone, without any assistants.  
LadyLover, I remember your post, and appreciate your sharing it with us again.
IP Logged
austin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: May 31st, 2012, 1:52pm »

My mother died when I was about 12 and my dad couldn't take time off work, so my sister, six years older than me, had to attend my school physicals.  I can clearly remember the first time: there was a female nurse sitting to one side of me and the doc doing the examining on the other, and my sister sat on a chair watching, with me facing her. When it came to the 'pants down' for testicle examination my sister's eyes flicked straight down at my penis and she blushed an embarrassed smile when the doc cupped my balls for the 'cough'.  

IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: May 31st, 2012, 5:45pm »

Austin:

But why did someone have to accompany you to your physicals?  It never happened to me.
IP Logged
phoenixfkk

Email

« Reply #10 on: May 31st, 2012, 6:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

It happened to me.  I don't remember how old I was, but I do remember being very embarrassed that my mother saw my penis and my pubic hair.  For some reason the pubic hair made it even more embarrassing.  I was the oldest, and my younger brother was there too.  Most likely, my mother had always gone into the exam room with whatever kids she had with her whenever any of us had a doctor appointment, so there was probably nothing out of the ordinary as far as the scenario went.

The doctor had me lie down on the table, which I thought nothing of at first.  Then, in one swift move, he unzipped and opened my pants, and pulled down the front of my underwear.  I had had a hernia on both sides as a small child, and he was poking around the hernia sites with my penis fully exposed.  I looked over at my mother, who looked just as embarrassed as I was, then just stared at the ceiling for the rest of the time my goodies were out for the world to see.

Since I was the oldest, that was the first doctor's appointment any of us had had after starting to develop.  It probably never crossed her mind that my wiener and its brand new pubic hair would be exposed like that.  That was the last time my mother went into the exam room with me.
IP Logged
austin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Jun 1st, 2012, 6:46pm »

Youngren: Not sure why, but that was the way it was at my school in the Fifties. Maybe a parent had to witness the examination in case the child later claimed he had been sexually assaulted?
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Jun 1st, 2012, 7:59pm »

Thanks, austin! You were very secure with your 18-year old sister, and she found it educational & enjoyable! Educational, as she got to see what a boy went through, during a physical; Enjoyable, as she got to see how her brother was developing, at age 12. Did she ever witness your physical, in subsequent years?
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Jun 4th, 2012, 4:15pm »

"austin" : I am like "youngreen", I am surprised that  you had school physicals which were performed at schools with a parent which had to witness the examination (at that time, it would be most of the time mothers, even in high grades, or like for you an older sister).  

It was not at all the case in France in the 50's or 60's, It could happen for physicals before summer camps but never at schools.

And I notice that the presence of a parent would have not be convenient with the set up of the school physicals.

The school physicals were mainly managed not to loose much time so that all a class or may be two could be examined during a morning and subsequently the efficiency was the major rule rather than the privacy for each boy.

So it was a half of the boys of a class, about 15 or 20 male students, which were called to go all together to the locker room aside the ofice's nurse and immediately instructed to undress into underwears which were always white briefs at that time in the 60's and to wait so undressed their turn to be examined.

So I cannot imagine how it could be managed with a parent of each boy present.
In my opinion, it needed much more time to examin the boys one by one with a parent present than in group.

And at that time, the school authorities and even the school doctors would have not liked to have parents as witnesses of the physicals.

your argument about the presence of a parent could be required as a chaperone to prevent the boys against any sexual assault of doctors or to protect the doctor against any claim of the boy seems to me not plausible at the time where took place your physicals in the 50's.  Today, it would be more possible but not so far in the past.  

At that time, I believe that nobody was thinking to such a situation, and besides at my school physicals there was always a nurse present, and the door of the examination was never completely closed, it was either  opened either only half closed, and in the locker room there was a PE teacher to supervise us, so I don't see what could have been the risk at school physicals for a boy.  

« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2012, 4:53pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 4:01am »

"phoenixfkk" :  

You said that you don't remember exactly  the year in which you had an examination with your mother in the room aside the doctor and also a younger brother (but I presume that it was less embarassing since you were brothers) who could see your penis and your pubic hair.

As you said, there was in a certain way nothing out of the ordinary since your mother wanted to care about your health, which was rather common for a good mother, and did not mind if an other kid was present because she did not want to let him alone which was also logical.  

The only issue was that you had for the first time developed in puberty, so it was more embarrassing, but in your relation, we understand that she was also surprised and embarrassed and decided not to accompany you for the next times you went to a doctor's office.

so it was not so bad.since it changed for you, your privacy was more respected after that appontment ..

But you must have an idea of what age you could have, even if you don't remember exactly, 13 age may be? ?
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2012, 4:05am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #15 on: Jun 5th, 2012, 4:29am »

"LeLeJinx" :

I understand a little what you said  

it was embarrassing to have a parent, mother or father, present in the exam room for your sport physicals and certainly more when you were over 13 age since 16-17 age in high school with annual medical exams to play football.

I presume that these exams were not performed at school but in a doctor office and you could choose your doctor, the school wanted only a medical form filled by a doctor.

But this doctor, a lady doctor, required always  the presence of a parent. Was it a general rule applied for all exams by the doctor or only for sports physicals ?  

Who came with you more often ? mother or father especially after 13 age?  

Nevertheless, it was not too bad since you were never examined in the nude but in underwear.

and you said that the doctor lowered a bit the underpants so that half of your butt was exposed. It could have been worse  
You could be lucky that the lady doctor when she wanted to check your backbone was not too harsh towards your modesty. She could have asked you to remove completely your underwear to have a best look at your backbone and to walk a little in the room in the nude to check your gait which was rather common in  sport physicals, or she could have lowered completely your underwear until your knees or ankles after asking you to bend over and to try to touch your toes with your hands, which would have been more embarrassing with your butts completely exposed in the nude. Even if it was not really necessary, many doctors did it !      

It is interesting to learn that you enjoyed a little this situation it is in a certain way logical because many male teenagers are sometimes a little excited to show their body to others, it is a mixed feeling of excitement and embarrassment  

May be it was also because you were exposing only half of your buttocks, not all, which had embarrassed you more.  

Anyway, as you said, there are "a lot of different opinion; it depends on how your parents grow you up and your character/mentality"

it is true.
IP Logged
phoenixfkk

Email

« Reply #16 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 5:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jun 5th, 2012, 4:01am, easter_man_10 wrote:
"phoenixfkk" :  

You said that you don't remember exactly  the year in which you had an examination with your mother in the room aside the doctor and also a younger brother (but I presume that it was less embarassing since you were brothers) who could see your penis and your pubic hair.

As you said, there was in a certain way nothing out of the ordinary since your mother wanted to care about your health, which was rather common for a good mother, and did not mind if an other kid was present because she did not want to let him alone which was also logical.  

The only issue was that you had for the first time developed in puberty, so it was more embarrassing, but in your relation, we understand that she was also surprised and embarrassed and decided not to accompany you for the next times you went to a doctor's office.

so it was not so bad.since it changed for you, your privacy was more respected after that appontment ..

But you must have an idea of what age you could have, even if you don't remember exactly, 13 age may be? ?

That's right, my younger brother being there wasn't embarrassing at all.  My mother being there was what made it off-the-chart embarrassing.

Thirteen is probably about right.  However old we are when we get a full bush is about how old I was.  I guess that's probably about thirteen.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jun 9th, 2012, 8:28pm »

I do not really understand why your mother being present at medical would be embarassing.  She is your mother.  She has seen you naked thousands of times and powdered your butt as well.  You are her baby and her reaction should be the same as it was when you were a baby.  If there is any female in the world who would be indifferent to your nudity it would be your mother.
IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #18 on: Jun 10th, 2012, 12:45am »

My mother was present for all of my doctors appointments until i went to college. It was just normal I guess. Normal routine check ups, appointments for sickness, injuries and even physicals. I didn't think anything of it. The last physical I had when my mom was there was about 2 months before I turned 18.  

The physicals from 14-17 once a year were the first ones where I had to change into the gown for the exam. My mom would be in the room with me, the nurse or whatever would come to do blood pressure and scale and then say to put on the gown and wait for the doctor. I would strip naked, put my clothes on the chair, and then put the gown on all while my mother was in there watching and talking to me. When the doctor was done and left I'd take the gown off and put it on the table, walk over past my mother to my clothes and get dressed. It was normal because that's how it always was.
IP Logged
LeLeJinx
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Jun 10th, 2012, 7:41am »

on Jun 5th, 2012, 4:29am, easter_man_10 wrote:
"LeLeJinx" :

I understand a little what you said  

it was embarrassing to have a parent, mother or father, present in the exam room for your sport physicals and certainly more when you were over 13 age since 16-17 age in high school with annual medical exams to play football.

I presume that these exams were not performed at school but in a doctor office and you could choose your doctor, the school wanted only a medical form filled by a doctor.

But this doctor, a lady doctor, required always  the presence of a parent. Was it a general rule applied for all exams by the doctor or only for sports physicals ?  

Who came with you more often ? mother or father especially after 13 age?  

Nevertheless, it was not too bad since you were never examined in the nude but in underwear.

and you said that the doctor lowered a bit the underpants so that half of your butt was exposed. It could have been worse  
You could be lucky that the lady doctor when she wanted to check your backbone was not too harsh towards your modesty. She could have asked you to remove completely your underwear to have a best look at your backbone and to walk a little in the room in the nude to check your gait which was rather common in  sport physicals, or she could have lowered completely your underwear until your knees or ankles after asking you to bend over and to try to touch your toes with your hands, which would have been more embarrassing with your butts completely exposed in the nude. Even if it was not really necessary, many doctors did it !      

It is interesting to learn that you enjoyed a little this situation it is in a certain way logical because many male teenagers are sometimes a little excited to show their body to others, it is a mixed feeling of excitement and embarrassment  

May be it was also because you were exposing only half of your buttocks, not all, which had embarrassed you more.  

Anyway, as you said, there are "a lot of different opinion; it depends on how your parents grow you up and your character/mentality"

it is true.

The exams was done in a local hospital, they was not for school exam. Here in Italy you will never be cheked in school (it's not required). When I was examined there was 3 steps: the first one I still were clothed with a nurse who make you some questions, like if you smoke, if you drink, if you have any kind of physical problem, etc...; the second step with another nurse, where I have to strip to my underware and she take my weight, body height and some breath test; the third step was the one I explained with a new nurse (so 3 steps, 3 nurses). You cannot choose who will examine you.
The presence of a parent was why I was under age ( -18 ) and it was equally 50-50 with my mother or father. But it was not so embarassing why I always were my underpants.
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2012, 7:42am by LeLeJinx » IP Logged
Gee
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Jun 10th, 2012, 8:46am »

Like Mike 345, my Mom was almost always present when I went to the doctor. It didn't matter if it was just a cold or if I had to strip and put on a gown, my Mom was in the room.  I grew up with two sisters in a small one bathroom house so being seen nude wasn't a big deal.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: Jun 11th, 2012, 9:03pm »

Thanks for all your comments! I brought the subject up, after speaking to Marge, at the Memorial Day barbecue. I wanted to know whether CFNM with one's mother, past a certain age, would contribute to comfort with the female gender overall, without the overtones of incest being present. My high school classmate told how a teacher, in the school he taught in, tried to see her 13-year old son, by handing him a towel, after he came out of the shower. Most of the other teachers thought this was uncalled for.  
I imagine CFNM with a mother would take place more in homes where the parents are divorced. Instead of trying to get a sneak a look at her son, the mother of, say a 17-year old boy, might explain to him how she would appreciate seeing and examining him. She should admit that there is no medical worry, as the school physician/family doctor would have informed her of such. No, it is merely a matter of "girl curiosity", to see how her once "little boy" has developed.  The son should have a total say in this, which should be respected by his mom. If he agrees to be totally open & secure with her, they could choose a time when any siblings he has are absent. The son can then take a shower, and put on a clean pair of underpants. He then enters his mom's bedroom, and chats amicably with her, as he gets used to her seeing him like this. At a certain point, the mom can either direct him to drop his underpants, or lower them herself.  She then carefully observes his development, and gives a basic testicular exam.  
Now, I didn't do this with my mother, nor would I have wanted to!  Yet, I wonder how this would play out, both as to satisfying the mom's "girl curiosity", and also to the son being relaxed & secure with her. Would the son feel this was incestuous? Would he be more secure with girls in general, afterward? Would he be comfortable with his mom seeing him undressed again, as she would then know what he now looked like?
One thing we all will agree to: A father asking to examine his 17-year old daughter's breasts & vagina would be considered VERY inappropriate!
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2012, 9:06pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #22 on: Jun 11th, 2012, 10:52pm »

on Jun 11th, 2012, 9:03pm, SingleDonald wrote:
Thanks for all your comments! I brought the subject up, after speaking to Marge, at the Memorial Day barbecue. I wanted to know whether CFNM with one's mother, past a certain age, would contribute to comfort with the female gender overall, without the overtones of incest being present. My high school classmate told how a teacher, in the school he taught in, tried to see her 13-year old son, by handing him a towel, after he came out of the shower. Most of the other teachers thought this was uncalled for.  
I imagine CFNM with a mother would take place more in homes where the parents are divorced. Instead of trying to get a sneak a look at her son, the mother of, say a 17-year old boy, might explain to him how she would appreciate seeing and examining him. She should admit that there is no medical worry, as the school physician/family doctor would have informed her of such. No, it is merely a matter of "girl curiosity", to see how her once "little boy" has developed.  The son should have a total say in this, which should be respected by his mom. If he agrees to be totally open & secure with her, they could choose a time when any siblings he has are absent. The son can then take a shower, and put on a clean pair of underpants. He then enters his mom's bedroom, and chats amicably with her, as he gets used to her seeing him like this. At a certain point, the mom can either direct him to drop his underpants, or lower them herself.  She then carefully observes his development, and gives a basic testicular exam.  
Now, I didn't do this with my mother, nor would I have wanted to!  Yet, I wonder how this would play out, both as to satisfying the mom's "girl curiosity", and also to the son being relaxed & secure with her. Would the son feel this was incestuous? Would he be more secure with girls in general, afterward? Would he be comfortable with his mom seeing him undressed again, as she would then know what he now looked like?
One thing we all will agree to: A father asking to examine his 17-year old daughter's breasts & vagina would be considered VERY inappropriate!

I think that would be pretty inappropriate. I know I think my mom was about as embarrassed to see me naked in these situations as I was. Your situation would certainly not have worked.

Your second question though whether having been seen once makes it easier or more comfortable being naked the next time is a no. I think everytime from maybe 12 or something on until I was 18 it was uncomfortable. It really became embarassing when I was 16 and 17 and those last phyiscals made it clear that I wasn't just slow developing but was old enough to realize I had a very small penis. I was self conscious and well it was normal for my mom to be in the room when I was at the doctors and naked on occassion it was embarassing. She never said anything thankfully.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Jun 11th, 2012, 11:09pm »

Thanks, Mike 345!  
I was just seeking reactions to this kind of thing; your reaction would have been similar to mine!
Now, just fantasize that, instead of one's mother, it was an attractive friend of the mother who performed the exam, while being assisted by her daughter, who was about the same age as the teenage boy, and known by him. That would be an interesting experience, free of incestuous overtones!
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2012, 11:10pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Gee
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: Jun 16th, 2012, 10:35am »

Like I said before I grew up with two sisters in a one bathroom house and had little to no privacy.  My sisters "needed" their privacy but I didn't. By the time I reached puberty I was used to be being nude around Mom, my sisters and their friends. As a kid maybe I just inherently didn't have any modesty. As a teenager I loved the attention.  

This led to many occasions to show off for Mom, my sisters and their friends. On instances involved Aunt Bee. She was Mom best friend and not really our Aunt, but that's what we called her. Aunt Bee was an Avon lady and a self professed skin care specialist. She had this homemade Aloe Vera concoction for serious sunburns. I  had a light complexion and for burned easily.  I would first soak in a vinegar bath, Aunt Bee would pat me dry and apply then her Aloe concoction.  She would sit on the toilet seat and do my back and then my front. As you can imagine it got very interesting after puberty.  

IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #25 on: Jun 16th, 2012, 9:52pm »

Gee,
Being secure around your mom & sisters is one thing. Being as secure with your sisters' friends seeing you nude is another! From your description, I do believe that the 1st led to the 2nd! Were your sisters' friends all pleased with seeing you undressed? Did you ever go out with any of them?
IP Logged
Gee
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Jun 18th, 2012, 5:54am »

Single Donald,

I lived in a very small two bedroom, one bathroom house with two sisters. Nobody had total privacy, but my sisters cared a lot more about their privacy than I did. On hectic school mornings my sisters were always in and out of the bathroom when I was using it, but for me it was more of a get in, get out, and stay out kind of thing. The older we got the more modest my sisters were and the longer it took them to get ready which led to privacy for me. I guess this led to a casual attitude about my nudity or partial nudity around the house. On these hectic school mornings nobody paid any attention, but on weekends and during the summer we occasionally had company who would see me nude and or partially nude.  

As a kid this didn’t draw much attention.  Back in the 50’s and 60’s I think male nudity around the house was common or at least acceptable. When I started to hit puberty my casual attitude about nudity did draw some attention.  I’m sure that most guys were modest about their development, but I was proud of it and liked the attention. I guess you could say, I pushed to envelope to see what I could get away.  At times is was meet with amazement, amusement, acceptance or at least tolerance and at times I was simply told to put something on.  

Mom was much more tolerant with my nudity around her friends than around my sister’s friends.To answer your question, I never dated my sister’s friends, but nude around them did lead to dating opportunities.  Girls talk and I guess my casual attitude about nudity was a topic of conversation. My younger sister and her best friend would sometimes tell me so and so “likes” you.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Jun 19th, 2012, 9:46pm »

Thanks, Gee!
I never had any such experiences. I don't have any sisters, and, even if I had, I would have respected their privacy, and wanted the same from them.
IP Logged
dommom16
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #28 on: Jun 20th, 2012, 10:43am »

Well I must say to ALL the mothers (and guys) out there.  I would just adore watching a boy stripped.  The look on his face would just be priceless.  I imagine I would sit back and cross my legs and maybe start filing my nails.  So when he would look up for some kind of reassurrance, I would just wink at him and giggle at his naked exposure.
IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #29 on: Jun 20th, 2012, 10:31pm »

on Jun 20th, 2012, 10:43am, dommom16 wrote:
Well I must say to ALL the mothers (and guys) out there.  I would just adore watching a boy stripped.  The look on his face would just be priceless.  I imagine I would sit back and cross my legs and maybe start filing my nails.  So when he would look up for some kind of reassurrance, I would just wink at him and giggle at his naked exposure.

I can't say I was ever stripped but being in a very small exam room alone with my mother when I had to strip down was quite awkward. A wink and giggle thankfully never happened but the eye contact was the worst. Not so bad when younger but at 16 and 17 it was tough. Especially for me. Trying to act tough and be a man and then your mom sees that you have a tiny penis. Makes the ride home tough.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Jun 21st, 2012, 9:55am »

I believe the idea is to have a healthy interaction, between the CF and NM. Especially at a young age, it is important to make the teenager feel good about his nudity, not to humiliate him. This way, he will feel secure with the girl/woman/females in general, following the CFNM experience. The CF can still enjoy the eye candy, but she should do so in a dignified manner.
IP Logged
poncho87
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #31 on: Jul 19th, 2012, 7:41pm »

Once when I was a teenager I badly sprained my ankle and my mom took me 2 our doctor.  We had an early afternoon appt. We arrived on time and his nurse took us into an examing room and told me to hop onto the table and take off my slipper. Of course, the doctor was delayed at the hospital. His nurse was a Filipino lady about mid 30s. She and my mom were making small talk.  Then my mom asked her about some growths on my neck, skintags.  She looked at them and asked if I had them anywhere else. My mom said no but I said yes.  She asked where and I pointed to my crotch.
   The nurse instructed me to drop my pants and underwear to look.  I did so as I laid back on the table. My mom asked the nurse if she should leave but she said no in case it needed to be checked on.
   She grabbed my penis and lifted my scrotom and saw it and said they were nothing to worry about.
   She then told my mother she could understand why she didn't see it - because it was under some loose skin.
   My mom said, "Oh I haven't seen him there since he was a baby."
   The nurse said,"What don't you check him every month or so?"
   Mom said," No, why?"
   "Because after puberty you should check it routinely to see if there are any lumps or discharges."
     "I don't think he would let me check and I know his father would be uncomfortable too."
     Looking at me she said, "This woman carried you for 9 months and cleaned your dirty diapers.  Are you seriously telling me you would object to her examining you?"
    I asked why couldn't I do it but she said it's better for someone else to check.
   She then taught my mom how to examine me.
    (Of course all this time I'm turning 10 different shades of red)
    After she finished she said it should be done about 1 every month or so.
   Fortunately my parents were very open about nudity, but not so much about touching. So while she and I had our initial embarrassment we got over it. My mom could sense my embarrassment so after about 4 or 5 times she talught me how to do it and told me if I felt something unusual I'd should tell the doctor.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Jul 20th, 2012, 7:36pm »

Thanks, poncho87! How old were you at this time-15 or 16? It was a positive growth experience for you to be examined by the nurse. You were very secure to undress without hesitation, at her direction. You also were, despite the embarrassment, secure with your mom being there, and in letting her examine you the next 4 or 5 times. That nurse was very supportive of CFNM, both in her exam, and suggestion that you should be OK with your mom examining you.
I earlier reported having skin tags under my arms, on my neck, and on my chest. The male dermatologist at H.I.P. used surgical scissors, liquid nitrogen, and electrical charges to get rid of them. The electric charges were the worst experience; they were only done for the smallest skin tags. I had this treatment on 12/30/06. When he was done, I said that, as bad as this had been, it was better than what Saddam Hussein went through, earlier that morning!!! ( He was executed)
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2012, 2:51am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #33 on: Jul 23rd, 2012, 12:18pm »

on Jul 20th, 2012, 7:36pm, SingleDonald wrote:
T...I earlier reported having skin tags under my arms, on my neck, and on my chest. The male dermatologist at H.I.P. used surgical scissors, liquid nitrogen, and electrical charges to get rid of them. The electric charges were the worst experience; they were only done for the smallest skin tags. I had this treatment on 12/30/06...

Your description brings back memories. A few years before your experience I had much that same thing, with two important differences. The dermatologist was female, young and quite attractive. And I had a lot of the skin tags in my groin and on my scrotum; I even had one on the base of my penis. Literally dozens all over my body.

I was completely nude for each entire procedure AND it took procedures on two different days (and a preceding visit for an exam only) AND I was bandaged up by her nurse, who was also attractive although a bit older, AND I had an erection for almost the entirety of each procedure.  

Without question one of the best medical CFNM experiences of my entire life. I am not kidding nor exaggerating when I say that the pleasure of the experience was so great, I barely felt any pain.
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #34 on: Jul 23rd, 2012, 8:01pm »

on Jul 23rd, 2012, 12:18pm, Allan_C. wrote:
AND I had an erection for almost the entirety of each procedure.

Just curious.  Did the woman doc and nurse view you as a perv or did they just figure that is one of those things that happens?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #35 on: Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:17pm »

on Jul 23rd, 2012, 8:01pm, John_in_Exile wrote:

Just curious.  Did the woman doc and nurse view you as a perv or did they just figure that is one of those things that happens?

They were cordial and friendly throughout the exam. They gave me no indication whatever that they thought it odd or that I was doing anything intentionally, which in fact I wasn't.
IP Logged
77-J
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #36 on: Jul 26th, 2012, 8:23am »

on Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:17pm, Allan_C. wrote:

They were cordial and friendly throughout the exam. They gave me no indication whatever that they thought it odd or that I was doing anything intentionally, which in fact I wasn't.

Actually I would suspect that it is fairly common for men to aroused in these situations. Even if they are not exactly in to CFNM. Usually the temperature at a doctors office is pleasantly cool which can provide a nice tingling feeling plus the sensation of her hands or even just her coat touching the skin can definitely be enjoyable. Now add a nice female to that situation and I wouldn't blame anyone for getting hard....
IP Logged
Pipe_Dreamer
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #37 on: Aug 5th, 2012, 2:14pm »

on Jun 9th, 2012, 8:28pm, Youngren wrote:
I do not really understand why your mother being present at medical would be embarassing.  She is your mother.  She has seen you naked thousands of times and powdered your butt as well.  You are her baby and her reaction should be the same as it was when you were a baby.  If there is any female in the world who would be indifferent to your nudity it would be your mother.  

Ask a 14 year old girl if she would be happy being examined naked in front of her father and see what she says.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #38 on: Aug 6th, 2012, 3:06pm »

So you are a 14 year old girl?
IP Logged
John_in_Exile
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #39 on: Aug 6th, 2012, 6:21pm »

on Jul 26th, 2012, 8:23am, 77-J wrote:

Actually I would suspect that it is fairly common for men to aroused in these situations. Even if they are not exactly in to CFNM. Usually the temperature at a doctors office is pleasantly cool which can provide a nice tingling feeling plus the sensation of her hands or even just her coat touching the skin can definitely be enjoyable. Now add a nice female to that situation and I wouldn't blame anyone for getting hard....

I read a few accounts of nurses carrying around a metal spoon (or similar device) in case a patient got an erection during an exam.  The nurse would slap the penis with the spoon and instant deflation.  Of course today it would considered assault I imagine the practice was phased out in the '60's.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #40 on: Aug 7th, 2012, 10:20pm »

John-in-exile:

I heard the same story but where the nurse would just snap their finger on the head of the growing penis.  My wife's aunt, an ex-army nurse, also mentioned it.  She called it "knocking them down".  One can see why it would work, it would surprise the patient, distract him and deflation would occur.  Sometimes she said she had to "knock them down a second time."  My wife's aunt retired from the Army in the 60's.  I agree with your charachterization of that as an assault.  

« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2012, 9:21am by Youngren » IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #41 on: Sep 18th, 2012, 11:30pm »

I recently had to have surgery on a torn ligament. It was a simple outpatient procedure but it was a flashback to high school and physical exams.  

Because you get put under, they don't let you drive home and require a companion accompany you to the hospital for surgery. Because I'm not married and my surgery was on a Wednesday and no friends were off, my mom agreed to go with me. When they called me back, she stayed in the waiting room where I assumed she would be until I was done.

I walked back to this large room I can best guess was prep for all surgeries. There were about 12 "cubicles" of prep rooms in the middle of this room. There werent walls, just cubicle style boards. Then there were metal rods with a curtain that gets pulled across as the front of the cube. They're open unless a patient is in there. I noticed as I walked in that they were not very secure or private, as I could see the butt of the woman across the way through the gaps in the side of the curtain while she moved her clothes after changing into her gown.  

I was given a gown to change into and two large bags for my clothes and belongings. I changed into the gown while keeping careful not to be totally in front of the areas of open space. They brought my mom in to talk briefly with me and so she could take my clothes. I wasn't concerned, as the nurse had placed a blanket over me. My mom left and I went to surgery.  

After surgery when I came to, the nurse had me wait a while and then cleared me to go home. She called my mom back to see me and to bring my stuff. My mom was back and the nurse went over the medication and prescriptions I needed with us so that if I was still a little disoriented someone else would remember. Then, she told me she'd let me change and I could go home. I didn't realize my mom would still be in there.  

The nurse said I could take off the gown and leave it on the bed and she would get it. She clearly meant after she left but for some reason maybe since I was still groggy, I stood up and took it off and put it on the bed. I think I surprised her as she just kind of said "um thanks" and took it and very quickly left. I walked over and got the clothes from my mom and was rifling through the bag putting them on the bed to find the right things. There was probably a 2 foot gap in the curtain while I was doing this and all of the passing doctors, nurses and patients could see me. Along with my mother, who was likely surprised. Finally after about 2 minutes I got dressed and shortly after that the nurse came back and I got sent home.

It hit me not too long after how completely weird that brief encounter was.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #42 on: Sep 19th, 2012, 4:16am »

"youngreen" : you talked of your wife's aunt  who was a retired military nurse and confirmed to you that the nurses had sometimes to snap their fingers on the head of a growing penis to make it stop. I understand why it works, the surprise of the patient and the deflation which follows.  
I presume that it was the same when a nurse slapped a penis with a metal spoon even if I have never seen it done and if seems to me to be less fair.

if your wife'aunt was a military nurse until the end of the 60's, did she talk to you sometimes about her job, did she work in pre-induction center for draft physicals  or did she assist doctors at other medical examination of young men, and what she did exactly and how it was managed? did she attend to military medical exams which could be considered as CFMN situations?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples