CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2014, 8:03pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Female Teacher Watching Male Students Peeing
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Female Teacher Watching Male Students Peeing  (Read 9572 times)
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Female Teacher Watching Male Students Peeing
« on: May 14th, 2012, 3:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This is a true story.  I had a somewhat peculiar experience in grade school being watched peeing by my teachers.  I went to catholic elementary school in the early '60s.  Each grade had staggered regimented bathroom break times; once in the morning and once in the afternoon.  We marched in single file formation.  The only other option to use the bathroom was before school or during lunch. No one was excused during class time unless you had a note from the Pope (ha ha!), and we knew not to ask.  Most of the teachers were nuns except for 2 women teachers who taught 3rd and 5th grades.  The nun or teacher would always lead the boys' line down to the ground floor boys' room to keep a close eye on them.  She would appoint one of the girls to lead the girls' line up to the 4th floor girls' room.  

The teacher had the boys' line halt on the right side of the hallway just by the boys' room door.  The line wrapped around the corner and up the stairs.  The nun or teacher would position herself strategically on the opposite side of the hallway.  This enabled her to watch the boys in line who were waiting for their turn and still monitor the flow of boys in and out of the bathroom.  After the boys were done in the bathroom, they formed a line on the opposite side of the hallway directly beside the teacher to wait to go back to class.  We were expected to stay completely silent and face forward.  When the door opened, the teacher had a perfect view of the 6 floor length urinals.  Of course, there were no dividers back then, nor any privacy partitions by the entrance door.  All she could see was the backs of the boys peeing, yet she could easily see if there was a vacant urinal or if any of the boys were misbehaving.  The stalls were on the other side of the bathroom out of her view.  Very few boys used the stalls; we all used the urinals.  I really didn't think too much about the teacher being able to catch a glimpse of us at the urinal as the door constantly opened and closed because she stood out in the hall.  

When we began 5th grade, we had already been warned by the older grades that the 5th grade teacher, Miss B., was a mean unmarried woman, and not to cross her.  She was even more militant than the nuns, and had an imposing presence.  She was tall yet wore high heels every day.  When she walked, those shoes made a lot of noise.  The very first morning all the boys were in for a shock.  We formed line for our bathroom break as we had always done.  She led the line down 2 flights of stairs and halt by the boys' room door like we always did.  Then she did something that none of us knew that she was going to do.  She had the first boy in line open the door out into the hallway all the way against the wall and stand in front of it.  Her policy was to have the door kept fully open the entire time.  Really?!  Being used to military style direction, the boys did just as they always did despite the change in status of the bathroom door.

She stood against the opposite wall, just like our former teachers, to monitor the boys at the 6 urinals as well as the boys in line waiting for their turn to pee.  It didn't bother me that she could see us from the hallway.  The other teachers had seen us when the door opened, and all they could see was our backs.  Then my turn came.  I got the 3rd urinal, unzipped, pulled the waistband of my briefs down, and started to pee. Seconds later, the 2 boys in the corner began to argue.  Sensing the horseplay, she walked right into the boys’ room, stood between the 2 boys, and bitched them out.  All of us were stunned that she would actually come in to the boys' room.  There was dead silence except for our urine splattering against the porcelain.  She made it perfectly clear who was in charge.  She ruled by fear and intimidation.  She walked past me and stood between the sink and the first urinal for a few minutes.  This became known as her “vantage point”.  She had a perfect profile view of all of us, but especially the 2 students closest to her.  Once the boys were quiet for a few moments, she went back to the hallway. I left right after her and got in line.  Damn!  She actually walked inside while we were pissing.

When the afternoon break came, we marched downstairs and stopped at the doorway to the boys' room.  The door was held open by the first boy in line, and the teacher directed the first 6 boys to enter.  A short time later, for no apparent reason, she walked across the hallway into the boys’ room and stood at her vantage point between the sink and the first urinal.  She didn’t just go in and then leave; she stayed there for over 5 minutes.  Then I was next and she motioned me in.  I happened to get the first urinal right next her.  I felt shy at first having to pull my penis out in front of her.  With no divider, there was no hiding.  I instinctively unzipped and fished junior out.  I stood there and waited nervously for about 30 seconds, but nothing would come out.  I felt ashamed that I couldn’t pee with her watching me.  She was 2 feet away from me and staring right at me.  I really needed to go, and finally nature took over.  A few seconds later, the flow powerfully gushed forth, and it felt really good.  Once I started, I was fine, and felt strangely proud and excited that I was peeing forcefully into the urinal with her standing right next to me.  She didn’t move the entire time.  At the end, I shot the last few bursts, shook my dick a few times, pulled my briefs back up, and zipped up under her watchful eye.  Despite it seeming awkward at the time, it made me really excited when I thought about it later.  

Some of us 5th graders asked other boys from the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades who had Miss B. before, what is her deal standing at the urinals?  They told us that she constantly comes in and out of the boys’ room during every break, and that we'll get used to it.  One boy said she was making sure that none of the boys were masturbating.  It was like playing the lottery every day wondering how close she would be to us when it was our turn.  For the next few times, she would be in the hall when my turn came or I'd get the urinal in the back part of the room.  It made it easy to just piss and leave.

A few days later, # 1 came up again with my name on it.  Miss B was standing at her vantage point by the sink and motioned me in.  What could I do?  I had to pee and couldn't wait until lunch or after school.  This was the second time I got the first urinal while she was inside the boys’ room.  I was busting for a piss, and hoped that I wouldn’t have a problem getting the flow going.  It was humiliating last time.  Yet, I felt an overwhelming excitement about getting to pull out my dick and pee in front of her again.  I started to unzip as I walked up confidently to the urinal, pulled the front of my briefs down, pulled junior our, and fired a stream almost instantly.  In a strange way, I felt really cool that I started pissing right away with no hesitation..  Without turning to look at her, I could see from the side that she was intently watching me.  She didn't move an inch the entire time.  Damn!  My own mother doesn't watch me pee that closely!  My ears felt hot like they were sunburned.  I had learned to shoot the bursts of urine at the end of my pee from my dad.  He always did it that way to clear all the urine out of his penis.  I could tell that Miss B. liked when I did the bursts at the end.  I didn’t feel embarrassed at all this time, and loved her watching me pee so closely.  

My best class friend since 3rd grade was a kid named Rick.  He and I talked about the teacher hanging out in the bathroom.  I told him that I had this strange, exciting feeling when she was standing at her vantage point and I got urinal # 1.  Rick said that at first he was surprised that she would walk right into the boys’ room, but he’s used to it now.  “I like it when she walks in, and I'll make sure she can see me.”  I told him that I liked it too.   After a few weeks, most of the boys got used to her being inside the boys’ room, and we just peed when it was our turn.  Some of the boys didn't like her being near the urinals, but reluctantly peed anyway.

That was the year that I began to have boners, or the year that I became aware of them.  One time I got urinal # 2 and had a big stiffy (5"!).  It was a piss hard on, and very exciting to fish it out of my briefs with Miss B. nearby looking at it.  It felt so good when the first shot of pee came out, and my stream splattered against the very top part of urinal.  I realized that I loved to pee with Miss B. watching me.  I felt ashamed also, because I knew I was naughty, but I looked forward to our bathroom breaks every day.  I quit going to the bathroom during lunch so I'd have to go a lot during the afternoon.  Some of the more cocky boys in the class would start to unzip at the doorway when they were called and pull out their penis on the way to the urinal.  Miss B. never told any of us not to do it.  Rick and I did it every time.  We knew Miss B. enjoyed watching us being adolescent boys and seeing our penis and pee streams.

I never told my parents or my sister about the bathroom at school.  It was a secret that I kept to myself.  To this day, it turns me on big time when I think back to peeing in 5th grade right in front of my teacher.  
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2012, 3:06am by roadbike » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Re: Female Teacher Watching Male Students Peeing
« Reply #1 on: May 14th, 2012, 2:24pm »

I am not convinced that it was so much a peculiar experience at school for boys and especially so odd in a catholic school  (whatever it was a boading school or not) with nuns or female teachers.

it was logical to be supervised by these women when boys were going to pee in a boy bathroom, it was necessary to prevent any horseplay which was rather common between boys when they were left alone.

The boy's students were considered in the past as really more boisterous and unruly than girls, may be it was wrong but it was an idea very shared by most of the parents and teachers in all western societies, so they needed more to be supervised all the time.

I was myself always supervised when I was going to pee during intercourse in open urinals in the groundof the school without any partition and none of the boys complained and none was embarrassassed,

When we were peeing, we unzipped our trousers but we never pulled down them, so in my opinion, we did not expose really our penis or our buttocks to the view of anybody else and we could protect our penis from the view with our hands.

I have read the relation of "roadbike" and it seems to me that it was almost the same : the boys were not really exposed to the view of their teachers, when they were just exposing their back, it was not a bog deal and even after when the teacher was just aside the boys, it was not really different, may be she could have a short glance but I did not think that she could see well the penis of the boys.  
 it was not really embarrassing on the opposite of a situation where the nuns or female teachers could have seen the noys naked in a shower area or at school physicals if they had been present !
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: May 14th, 2012, 11:37pm »

roadbike,
Thanks for sharing this with us! My experience in Catholic Grade School was quite different. From Grades 1-4, two classes combined in the corridor. One teacher from each class would lead the girls, the other would lead the boys, to their respective 1st floor restrooms. There was a partition by the boys room entrance, so nobody outside the room could look in. No teacher, nun or lay teacher, ever entered the boys room. One boy was usually assigned to oversee the room, and make sure order was kept. Our 1st Grade nun would sometimes walk inside, but remain on the far side of the partition, clapping her hands and verbally warning us to behave.
I experienced the temporary inability to urinate myself, which I reported here a while back. In a Belmont Stakes which drew 120,000 people (possibly the one in 2004), I was a bit nervous, with many female visitors in the mens rooms. It took me about 30 seconds, but the flow finally came! No girls stood alongside me; just their presence in the room caused this temporary inability to urinate!
I don't know if your experience is the ideal CFNM for a 10-year old to go through. Still, I'm glad you lost your inhibitions with Miss B., and were secure with her seeing your penis. I doubt she was there to prevent masturbation; she just liked to see growing penises! Of course, today she would get in trouble, and may even be considered a pedophile! BTW, was she in her 30's, and attractive?
I visited that boys room again, on 4/28, when I attended an alumni gathering at my grade school. It is pretty much the same, with 3 stalls, 3 urinals, sinks, and a water fountain. I had been there recently, for other alumni events. Starting with 5th Grade, we were no longer taken to the boys/girls rooms. We were allowed to go, if given permission.
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2012, 11:40pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Karl
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #3 on: May 15th, 2012, 12:54am »

This reminds me of drug tests. Have anybody peed in front of female nurse or other female? I have been in a drug test once, but I was allowed to pee in private.
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: May 15th, 2012, 9:38am »

Thanks for the replies and for the discussion.  

Part of the reason for me sharing this story with all of you was to find out if the way boys were supervised for bathroom breaks was similar at other schools, or if there were significant variations.  The time frame was 1959 through 1965.  I agree that boys, by nature, need more supervision and discipline than girls.  My older sister was much less mischevious than I was.  

This catholic school was not a boarding school.   Class time was from 8:00 to 3:00 M - F.  There was no physical education program, no gym, nor a locker room.  We were given a recess period right before lunch and played outside on the school playground in our school clothes (long pants, long sleeve white shirts, and the school necktie for the boys; a white blouse and a school jumper for the girls).

I went to school in a different state for first and second grades, and don't recall anything about using the bathroom at school.  My experience at the catholic school started in third grade.  The 5th grade sitiuation was peculiar for me at first because of the change in how we were supervised in 3rd and 4th grades compared to how we were observed in 5th grade.  

In third and fourth grades, the teacher watched us from the hallway and could only see our backs for a brief moment as the door opened and closed.  In 5th grade, the teacher's policy was to keep the door open the entire time and she woulld often stand inside the boys room looking right down the row of the 6 urinals.  She definitely saw the tips of our penis and our pee streams as we urinated when she was standing inside.  The floor length urinals were fairly flat against the wall, there were no dividers, and there was no way to pee privately.  This was the first time in my life that a strange woman was right next to me at a urinal.  Sure, I got used to it after a few times, and it wasn't a big deal, but it seemed very odd the first week of class.

After 5th grade, I had a nun for 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.  They stood outside in the hall just like the way it was in 3rd and 4th grades.  

I went to a public high school after 8th grade.  We were free to use the mens room any time that we weren't in class.  Occasionally a male teacher would walk in to check for boys smoking, but for the most part, there wasn't any supervision.

I'd love to hear experiences from other men about this subject.  Thanks!

IP Logged
lph1717
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: May 16th, 2012, 1:00am »

My situation was somewhat similar to yours, I can recall the principal coming in the boys room a few times but she didnt seem to be looking. The real situation was with girls from my class. Growing up, I attended a Catholic school where we used old fashioned black boards. This meant that every day, two people from the class would be selected to go to the janitors closet and fill a bucket of water to clean the chalk with. The closet was located right next to the boy's bathroom, which was where all of the older boys (ages 10-14) would pee. The set up of the bathroom was such that the urinals could be seen right from the door, which was broken so as it could not be closed. Often times the teacher would select girls to do the job because they tended to get into less trouble than the boys who would horse around.  

Little did she know that this created opportunities for the girls to observe the boys peeing. On top of that, the girls would go twice per day, right after lunch being one of the times which also coincided with our bathroom break. Most of the time, nothing happened, but I heard several girls discussing one day how they had seen an older boy's penis while he peed. There was also Gina (Not real name) who was more forward, but I will leave that for another time if there is interest
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: May 16th, 2012, 2:29am »

on May 16th, 2012, 1:00am, lph1717 wrote:
There was also Gina (Not real name) who was more forward, but I will leave that for another time if there is interest

There is an interest!  Please share with us!
IP Logged
lph1717
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: May 16th, 2012, 1:42pm »

Gina was one of my best friends sisters. She was a bit of a tomboy, and spent a lot of time hanging out with the guys and I guess she thought she was one of us at times. I can remember when she was appointed to clean the black boards, she took it one step further. The other girls would look, but Gina would actually enter the bathroom. I remember talking to her while I peed at the urinal. I don’t think her eyes met mine the entire time, because she was overly focused on my penis. I just think it was funny that most of us didn’t care that she was staring at our privates while we talked about everything from math class to school gossip. She would make a point to look too, so clearly she wanted to see. Some of the boys didnt like her there, and I think eventually someone told the teacher she was in there because she was taken off that chore and never put there again.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #8 on: May 18th, 2012, 5:48pm »

Unfortunately I didn't have this experience of female teachers coming in the boys bathroom to  watch  us peeing. Smiley
Although we did pee quite a few times in front of girls outside  of  school.
This coincides with my recent topic about "Women who like to watch males pee"
You were lucky that this went on everyday for a whole school year during bathroom breaks.
I think some schools still use this regimented bathroom break system. Not unusual to hear accounts  of female teachers standing in the doorway to watch over boys relieving themselves at the  open urinals  to  see that they behave themselves..
I had a friend whose wife was a teacher at a 5th gradte class, and he told me that it was not the first time that she went to check on boys who took too long in the bathrooom and caught them masturbating. So it is inevitable, as someone said  above, that teachers, including  female ones if they are in charge of the boys, have the right to enter the boys bathroom to see that they  are behaving and only using it  for urinating, and not wasting time.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
TRJ467
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: May 21st, 2012, 10:34pm »

Hey, I really enjoyed the story.  Thanks for sharing!
IP Logged
smith54321
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Jun 1st, 2012, 5:18pm »

Our teachers didn't routinely supervise us in the toilets but they did from time to time.  I have a clear recollection of when I was ill having a teacher watch me pee (I think she was concerned I'd collapse whilst doing it) and I know other times they poked their head in if we were being a bit noisy (which was quite often as we were boys and tended to have competitions on who could pee highest and stuff like that).  

Although the toilet area was a different room from where all the PE equipment and other stuff for the school was stored, it was next door and there wasn't a door between them,  so an enterprising girl could easily see in. Although she wouldn't have seen much if we were just at the urinal trough, when we were stood back trying to pee high they could see our dicks.  
About half us cared at that age (the other half were either naturally open or had sisters who saw them naked all the time at home so cared less if another girl saw them) but it didn't stop us having the competitions
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #11 on: Jun 1st, 2012, 7:21pm »

on Jun 1st, 2012, 5:18pm, smith54321 wrote:
...I have a clear recollection of when I was ill having a teacher watch me pee (I think she was concerned I'd collapse whilst doing it) ....

Ha. That reminded me of something that happened to me when I was in the hospital for a brief time when I was exactly 18 years old (and in very buff condition, from competitive swimming and weight lifting). I was in for a cystoscopy back in the old days when it was done in a hospital under anesthesia. As I woke from the procedure back in my bed, I found I had to pee badly. I called on the "call nurse" switch but no one came, so I got up and walked to the men's room in my hospital johnny. Not one but two nurses came to my bed, found me missing and immediately chased after me into the men's room, fearing that the medicine would make me woozy. They found me with gown lifted and peeing into a toilet, peeing but very painfully (because my urethra had been stretched by the cystoscopy) and beginning to get woozy, as they expected. So I was bracing myself against the walls of the toilet. They both propped me up, and one actually grabbed my penis and aimed it at the toilet. And she shook it afterwards to get the drips off!

Both nurses were young and cute too. In retrospect it was a wonderful CFNM experience, but at the time it was nothing but painful.
IP Logged
zone9
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Jun 2nd, 2012, 1:17am »

Does anyone have locker room stories?
IP Logged
smith54321
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Jun 2nd, 2012, 3:19pm »

on Jun 1st, 2012, 7:21pm, Allan_C. wrote:

Both nurses were young and cute too. In retrospect it was a wonderful CFNM experience, but at the time it was nothing but painful.

When I was 16 I had a catheter removed by two similarly young and attractive nurses. Any other time having two young women paying such close attention to my penis would have been great - that time all I cared about was getting through the procedure without too much agony
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Jun 4th, 2012, 2:44pm »

it is good sense
when you have to get through a medical procedure which can be painful, the most important is not to be erxposed naked to nurses, even younger ones, it is to end the procedure without too much pain.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples