CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2014, 5:40pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club





   Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assault
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assault  (Read 8309 times)
LadyLover
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 592
CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assault
« on: Mar 15th, 2012, 8:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A 29-year-old woman has been arrested for allegedly
sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy.
 
One of the boy’s parents became aware of the
incident on Facebook and notified authorities last
month, prompting a police investigation. The woman
is an acquaintance of the boy’s and his parents;
however, police are not elaborating on how they
know each other to protect the identity of the teen.
 
“Through the course of the investigation, it appears
that there are no other victims involved, and the
relationship was isolated to the victim and [the woman],”
police said in a release.
 
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120314/NEWS03/703149947
 


 
When I was 15 years old, I would have loved to
be "sexually assaulted" by a 29-year-old who looked
like this!  Grin
 
Back in those days (mid-1970s), if my parents had
found out, they would have ended the relationship
and made sure we had no more contact with each
other, but I doubt they would have had her arrested.
 
My mother would have taken down my pants and
underpants and spanked me.  Cry
 
My father probably would have taken me aside and  
said, "Attaboy!"  Wink
 
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 3:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

...or, while your mother was spanking you he might have taken down the woman's pants and spanked her.
 
Lots of possibilities.
 
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Shine on perishing republic...

   


Posts: 1077
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 3:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"Niiiiiiice..." If you don't get the South Park reference, ignore this.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
leo_c
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 962
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #3 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 6:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I dont believe there are too many males out there that have a problem with things such as this. It seems it is usually the mothers that complain. If a father does complain, am willing to bet he is pussy whipped. Just my opinion, have just a little bit of experience in a similar matter.   LEO C
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #4 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 7:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't see how a woman can be accused of sexual assault on a  willing teenage boy by giving him sexual favors.
Of course sometimes the mother still sees the boy as her little boy, who is not so little or innocent any more. I guess it is just maternal instincts.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
PC
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1376
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #5 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 8:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 15th, 2012, 7:18pm, BobbyBare wrote:
I don't see how a woman can be accused of sexual assault on a  willing teenage boy by giving him sexual favors.
Of course sometimes the mother still sees the boy as her little boy, who is not so little or innocent any more. I guess it is just maternal instincts.

 
 
It's illegal whatever the sex if one of them is under a certain age. Feminists shrieked and screamed about equality and "gender neutral" laws so they got them.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Mildly Moderate

   


Gender: male
Posts: 505
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 8:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think everyone is jumping to a lot of conclusions when they do not know the facts. Where in the article does it say the boy was a willing participant and that he enjoyed it.  
 
It does say "Castle is an acquaintance of the boy’s and his parents; however, police are not elaborating on how they know each other to protect the identity of the teen." Does this mean she may have been in a position of authority and responsibility over the boy and betrayed his trust?  
 
For all we know from the article she may have stripped him, tied him up and kicked him in the balls all afternoon but I bet some of you sickos out there would think that he should enjoy that anyway.
 
Do not forget that we are looking at this from the perspective of mature males with a few runs on the board, many with a misconception blurred by time of how we would have felt about things when we were 15.
 
Not all 15 year-old boys are ready for sex with anyone, let alone someone nearly old enough to be their mother. Although most of us wont admit it once we are older, if we are being honest with ourselves, in our mid teens sexual encounters with girls our own age were pretty scary, but that was alright because it was scary for the girls too.
 
I dont know any details of this case either but it may have been a fun and consensual encounter between the two of them and everyones comments may then be appropriate, but there just may be a whole lot more to it.
 
Everyone likes to have a go at the "double standard" and here we are perpetuating it.
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #7 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 9:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 15th, 2012, 8:40pm, doug444 wrote:
I think everyone is jumping to a lot of conclusions when they do not know the facts. Where in the article does it say the boy was a willing participant and that he enjoyed it.  
 
It does say "Castle is an acquaintance of the boy’s and his parents; however, police are not elaborating on how they know each other to protect the identity of the teen." Does this mean she may have been in a position of authority and responsibility over the boy and betrayed his trust?  
 
For all we know from the article she may have stripped him, tied him up and kicked him in the balls all afternoon but I bet some of you sickos out there would think that he should enjoy that anyway.
 
Do not forget that we are looking at this from the perspective of mature males with a few runs on the board, many with a misconception blurred by time of how we would have felt about things when we were 15.
 
Not all 15 year-old boys are ready for sex with anyone, let alone someone nearly old enough to be their mother. Although most of us wont admit it once we are older, if we are being honest with ourselves, in our mid teens sexual encounters with girls our own age were pretty scary, but that was alright because it was scary for the girls too.
 
I dont know any details of this case either but it may have been a fun and consensual encounter between the two of them and everyones comments may then be appropriate, but there just may be a whole lot more to it.
 
Everyone likes to have a go at the "double standard" and here we are perpetuating it.

 
Well said, doug.  But as PC says, it's illegal.  Nuff said.
 
That's why she's being prosecuted.
 
Better to appreciate it for it's humor at this point.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2012, 9:29pm by MW » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #8 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 9:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

PC and Doug, I tink you are jumping the gun and getting emotional by hitting out at everyone without knowing what they are saying.
We do not know what the case was exactly about, that is why I  emphasised that only IF the boy was a "willing" participant.
About gender equality, feminism and all such stuff that you are mentioning, this cannot strictly be applied in certain cases.
In a sexual relationship it is the female who is at risk, not the male because it is the female that can get pregnant. For the male, of whatever age,this wouldbe just a sexual adventure without any consequences. But not so for the female, especially if she is underage. So one cannot consider this on a basis of equality, in spite of what the mistaken anti-misandrists cry out, which you seem to be taking their view.  
We have in fact had such cases, exemplified by the classic one not long ago where a female teacher got pregnant by a teenage student, and she even went to prison for it.  
The boy also protested about this and swore that he would marry her when she came out of prison, which in fact he did.
It is no use quoting the law, because sometimes the law is blind.
The Pharisees were the champions of the law, but Jesus condemned them because they couldn't see the humanity because of the law.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Mildly Moderate

   


Gender: male
Posts: 505
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #9 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 11:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 15th, 2012, 9:35pm, BobbyBare wrote:
PC and Doug, I tink you are jumping the gun and getting emotional by hitting out at everyone without knowing what they are saying.

Bobby, mine was the least emotional post in the thread. I think you are accusing me of emotional response just because I did not agree with you.
 
on Mar 15th, 2012, 9:35pm, BobbyBare wrote:
We do not know what the case was exactly about,

 
my second-last paragraph was "I dont know any details of this case either but it may have been a fun and consensual encounter between the two of them and everyones comments may then be appropriate, but there just may be a whole lot more to it. " so whats the point in criticising me by paraphrasing my own words back to me as if they were your own?
 
on Mar 15th, 2012, 9:35pm, BobbyBare wrote:
For the male, of whatever age,this would be just a sexual adventure without any consequences.

 
There you go again. You are still automatically assuming it was a consensual arrangement. The woman is being charged with SEXUAL ASSAULT. Not sex with a minor or statutory rape. It may be different where you live but where I live this would indicate that some degree of force or coercion was implied. Maybe the laws are different where you are or where the offence occurred. but still everyone is assuming that the kid had a great time when he could have gone through a horrible ordeal and his parents may have rightfully stepped in as the kid may have not known what to do or been too scared to act.  
 
Women are capable of committing violent acts on men. Many years ago, at a bar I used to frequent, one of the regular drinkers left the bar, arm in arm, with two strange women nobody had seen before and everyone thought he had gotten lucky.
 
They found his unconscious, naked body in a nearby park the following morning with his penis and testicles smashed to a pulp. He lost one testicle and the remaining one does not work. he is permanently incapable of performing sexually.
 
My point is women can be capable of violent sexual assault. we have an article reporting a woman being charged with sexual assault of a 15 year old boy and a whole bunch of men assuming he consented to it and enjoyed it. then I get accused of getting over-emotional when I am just being the voice of reason and presenting the other side of the argument.
 
Doug
 
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #10 on: Mar 16th, 2012, 9:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 15th, 2012, 9:35pm, BobbyBare wrote:

In a sexual relationship it is the female who is at risk, not the male because it is the female that can get pregnant. For the male, of whatever age,this wouldbe just a sexual adventure without any consequences. But not so for the female, especially if she is underage.

 
Apparently you are saying that only underage girls can get pregnant?  This is simply not true.  A woman, if normal, can get pregnant at any time up to menopause.
 
I think you are confusing the distinction of age with a distinction of gender.  People often say that age limits exist for women so they won't get pregnant.  But that can't be true because post pubescent age is irrelevant.  A 24-year old woman can still get pregnant.  Age has nothing to do with pregnancy...up to, and until her change of life.
 
The age of minority was created to maintain the education of youth, up to a certain time.  It's called neoteny or juvenilization.  There's no difference due to gender.
 
The study of neoteny is an important part of zoology, as well as anthropology.  All mammles--bears, lions, horses, elephants, dogs, cats, and on and on--tend to keep their young with the mother (in some cases, the father and perhaps siblings) during a learning period.  The length of neoteny varies greatly with species.  Cats have a very breif spell while elephants have a much greater period.  
 
The homo sepian has probably the longest period of neoteny of any species.  It lasts well past puberty.  We tend to think of it as babysitter, teacher, high school and university, but it is neoteny, just like cats, monkeys and elephants.
 
In nature, the neoteny of homo sepian ends probably at chronological age 15 or 16.  But in US legal systems they have enlagred the age-of-majority period to 18-years.  Probably our puritan heritage.  In Europe and the UK legal systems it's more realistic--generally, around 16-years.
 
Oh, uh, and in all species it does not matter if it is boy, girl or indifferent.  Gender differences might amount to what is taught, but not when it is taught.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2012, 1:58pm by MW » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #11 on: Mar 17th, 2012, 11:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Good points, Doug 444! In the bar scene you described, I would have thought, if he didn't know the women, that they were going to rob him. However, they did far worse! I hope they were nailed by police, prosecuted, and went to jail! Remember Carolyn Warmus? She killed a man, who solicited sex, I believe on a highway. She also grossly mistreated other men, and was later executed for her crimes. I feel the same argument used to defend women who are raped applies here. Sure, the man she killed was a fool, for soliciting sex, on the borders of a highway. Yet, he didn't deserve to get killed, and his killer DID get what she deserved, in the end! Although these acts of violence by women are rare, they do occur!
I also support your "blurred by time" argument. I have said here that I would have been frightened, at age 15, of even a young woman in her 20's coming on to me. By age 17, I would no longer have been frightened, and wouldn't have reported her, to my parents, or the school, if she was a teacher. Yet, I would have politely declined her invitation, considering a lady even 5 years older than me to then be "over my head". We all like to romanticize these encounters in the present time, by putting our adult brains into our high school bodies. I realize that there are SOME boys who could handle something like this, and come away fulfilled & "educated", as to the ways of pleasing a woman. However, it is wrong to assume ALL boys would be like this. I will concede, though, that there are probably more such boys, in today's world, than existed when I was growing up.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2012, 12:05pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #12 on: Mar 17th, 2012, 12:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 17th, 2012, 11:59am, SingleDonald wrote:
Good points, Doug 444! In the bar scene you described, I would have thought, if he didn't know the women, that they were going to rob him. However, they did far worse! I hope they were nailed by police, prosecuted, and went to jail! Remember Carolyn Warmus? She killed a man, who solicited sex, I believe on a highway. She also grossly mistreated other men, and was later executed for her crimes. I feel the same argument used to defend women who are raped applies here. Sure, the man she killed was a fool, for soliciting sex, on the borders of a highway. Yet, he didn't deserve to get killed, and his killer DID get what she deserved, in the end! Although these acts of violence by women are rare, they do occur!
I also support your "blurred by time" argument. I have said here that I would have been frightened, at age 15, of even a young woman in her 20's coming on to me. By age 17, I would no longer have been frightened, and wouldn't have reported her, to my parents, or the school, if she was a teacher. Yet, I would have politely declined her invitation, considering a lady even 5 years older than me to then be "over my head". We all like to romanticize these encounters in the present time, by putting our adult brains into our high school bodies. I realize that there are SOME boys who could handle something like this, and come away fulfilled & "educated", as to the ways of pleasing a woman. However, it is wrong to assume ALL boys would be like this. I will concede, though, that there are probably more such boys, in today's world, than existed when I was growing up.

 
Yes, but remember this world also includes the likes of Richard Allen Davis, who, it came out in his sentencing hearing, was raped repeatedly by his aunt and her friend.  His sister testified and she argued that fact is why he turned out to be a depraved rapist and murderer.
 

 
Aileen Wuornos was hitchhiking in Florida when she was picked up by a lone man.  Aileen says he solicited her for sex.  Who knows, since they were both alone in the car.  As he is dead, we only have her word that he propositioned her.  I wouldn't trust her word for piss.  After all, she was facing a death sentence--which the State of Florida obligingly gave her.  In all, she robbed and killed seven men.
 
I like your post Don, just wanted to point out that small detail.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2012, 1:02pm by MW » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #13 on: Mar 18th, 2012, 12:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks, MW! I guess I really botched up her name! I also thought the guy solicited her from the highway perimeter, or on an exit ramp. That would have been extremely difficult to do. Picking her up as a hitchhiker makes more sense.
Aileen Wournos should strike fear into the heart of any man!
Concerning Richard Allen Davis, his aunt & her adult friend apparently forced him into sex, when he was very young. I don't believe that consensual sex, with an older minor(around 17), will lead to any psychological issues, either then, or down the road. In fact, it won't necessarily lead to "issues" with some younger boys: Consider the boy who Mary Kay Laterneau seduced, at ages 12-14. He waited for her to get out of prison, and, at 21, requested the judge who oversaw her probation to remove the restriction that she be forbidden from contacting or associating with him. Of course, the judge had to grant this request to a 21-year old man, who did not feel traumatized by this woman. They soon got married, and still are, as far as I know.  
It all depends on the boy-he was mature enough to handle her, at a young age. I, for one, certainly wouldn't have been, at the tender ages of 12-15!
IP Logged
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Mildly Moderate

   


Gender: male
Posts: 505
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #14 on: Mar 18th, 2012, 6:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 17th, 2012, 11:59am, SingleDonald wrote:
Good points, Doug 444! In the bar scene you described, I would have thought, if he didn't know the women, that they were going to rob him. However, they did far worse! I hope they were nailed by police, prosecuted, and went to jail!....

 
As far as I am aware, Donald, the perpetrators were never caught. This was 1982, the pre-video surveillance era. I still vividly remember to this day the two girls entering the bar. Everyone's heads turned! Good looking girls, dressed to the nines, makeup was overdone, hairstyles were outrageous.
 
Thinking back, not long after the event, I formed the opinion that they were dressed and made up to disguise their appearance. Their dress was so outlandish you would have been lucky to have recognised them if they were your sister. there are so many ways women can change their appearance , hairstyle, makeup, even their height using heels. sometimes I wonder if there are more men than women in prison only because its harder to catch women.
 
There were many theories expounded by locals at the time such as random victim or the possibility he was deliberately targetted for revenge as a result of a previous relationship, he did have a bit of a reputation.
 
Anyway as far as I know they got away with it.
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #15 on: Mar 18th, 2012, 12:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 18th, 2012, 12:52am, SingleDonald wrote:
Thanks, MW! I guess I really botched up her name! I also thought the guy solicited her from the highway perimeter, or on an exit ramp. That would have been extremely difficult to do. Picking her up as a hitchhiker makes more sense.
Aileen Wournos should strike fear into the heart of any man!

 
I don't think it's really your fault.  Aileen Wournos was the subject of a famous film, starting Charlize Theron...Monster.  The writers tried to twist the story line into a feminist mold, making her the victim that fought back when she was assaulted.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  She was a horrid, cold blooded killer without anybody's help.  She gained a following of sorts with her victim posturing, but that was just her fabricating her defense.
 
on Mar 18th, 2012, 12:52am, SingleDonald wrote:
Concerning Richard Allen Davis, his aunt & her adult friend apparently forced him into sex, when he was very young. I don't believe that consensual sex, with an older minor(around 17), will lead to any psychological issues, either then, or down the road.

 
Fair point.  I don't think that merely being introduced to sex at a young age necessarily twists anyone's mind.  What does twist minds is the context in which it occurs.  Like the stories in the YMCA thread about mothers whipping boys for getting erections...that's the type of thing that twists minds.  Some day I'd like to see some psychologist write the book, The Making of a Rapist Murderer.  I think those stories would fit nicely.
 
BTW, I don't think the victimizing of Richard Allen Davis was so innocent.  Apparently it was in the context of an highly abusive situation.  But my point isn't to defend him; it is merely to point out the recipe for making the criminals we read about daily in the papers, lies in the abusive context.
 
on Mar 18th, 2012, 12:52am, SingleDonald wrote:
In fact, it won't necessarily lead to "issues" with some younger boys: Consider the boy who Mary Kay Laterneau seduced, at ages 12-14. He waited for her to get out of prison, and, at 21, requested the judge who oversaw her probation to remove the restriction that she be forbidden from contacting or associating with him. Of course, the judge had to grant this request to a 21-year old man, who did not feel traumatized by this woman. They soon got married, and still are, as far as I know.  
It all depends on the boy-he was mature enough to handle her, at a young age. I, for one, certainly wouldn't have been, at the tender ages of 12-15!

 
Yes, Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Faulaau present a strange situation.  She actually had two children with him (in addition to the four she already had from Steve Letourneau), and one was conceived when she was paroled and hooked up with Vili again (despite terms of release prohibiting contact).  
 
However, because of the permanent injunction prohibiting her contact with any minor, she can't even raise her own kids.  And because Vili lives with her, he can't raise his own children...though, unlike Mary Kay, nothing stops him from seeing them.  They are being raised by his mother.
 
So far as I  know they are still married.  But there is the suggestion out there that they are only staying together because of all of the money they are making off their story (films, books, etc.).  If they separated, it would ruin the script.
 
Check out the story of Debora La Fave.  See, we never know what harm comes to victims of these encounters.  Their families don't publicize it...for good reason.  Unlike Penn State, where Jerry Sandusky is promised to spend some real time in the house with the blue roof, these women get a tap on the wrist and a pat on the ass.  What's the percentage in vigorously pursuing that?  
 
There's rarely an evidentiary hearing, where we get to hear all of the facts, including the damage it does.  For obvious reasons, the defense attorneys block the release of the story.  And the real victim is mostly portrayed as stupid and gullible.  Why subject yourself to all the ridicule if justice is not going to be distributed equitably anyway.  So we don't get to hear the follow-up story.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2012, 1:16pm by MW » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #16 on: Mar 18th, 2012, 6:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks, MW! I spelled her name wrong; it's Letourneau! I knew the other facts, concerning the 2 babies. I did not know that she is prohibited from raising, or even seeing her own kids. I believe that is a bit harsh!
Concerning Debora LaFave, I recall someone on this board saying that her 14 year old "victim" will likely never again experience someone so "hot"! I believe he is 18 or 19 now, and I wish he could be interviewed about the encounter. He would tell if he has any regrets, or if he still fondly recalls the trysts, and considers them to be learning experiences.
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #17 on: Mar 18th, 2012, 9:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 18th, 2012, 6:25pm, SingleDonald wrote:
Thanks, MW! I spelled her name wrong; it's Letourneau! I knew the other facts, concerning the 2 babies. I did not know that she is prohibited from raising, or even seeing her own kids. I believe that is a bit harsh!

 
Yes, that is the standard prohibition for all those convicted of a sex offense, particularly those who are convicted of statutory rape.  This is pretty much for all states...I don't know of an exception.  So, it's pretty much the standard that if a person gets convicted, he is barred from seeing his children until they are of age..
 
on Mar 18th, 2012, 6:25pm, SingleDonald wrote:
Concerning Debora LaFave, I recall someone on this board saying that her 14 year old "victim" will likely never again experience someone so "hot"! I believe he is 18 or 19 now, and I wish he could be interviewed about the encounter. He would tell if he has any regrets, or if he still fondly recalls the trysts, and considers them to be learning experiences.

 
Why interview him, he is not a psychologist?  He'd probably tell you, 'I love fucking.'  That's what I'd expect from Richard Allen Davis, too.  He probably loved fucking his victim.  That's why he did it.  That doesn't make it ok.
 
The issue isn't if the victim loves to fuck.  It is, if his mind has become warped in some way that is dangerous to other members of the community.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2012, 9:51pm by MW » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #18 on: Mar 18th, 2012, 10:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

doug444,
Now that I know what happened, I too would suspect that they were targeting him for treating one of their friends badly, in a "relationship". I doubt they were randomly selecting him, but then again, Aileen Wournos randomly selected her male victims. We just don't know, for sure. Some might say they were lesbians, but, unless they were friends with one of his abused girlfriends, I doubt it. Lesbians generally don't hate men, they just don't have any romantic feelings for them.
Concerning surveillance cameras, I recall a new McDonald's opening up, in the mid '70's. I suspected their cameras were fake-merely "window dressing" , to fool potentially dangerous customers. Today's cameras, we all know, are very real!
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2012, 10:18pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Mildly Moderate

   


Gender: male
Posts: 505
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #19 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 3:37am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 18th, 2012, 10:17pm, SingleDonald wrote:
...but, unless they were friends with one of his abused girlfriends...

 
Who said anything about abused girlfriends? As far as I know that was not his thing. It was more a case of having too many girlfriends at the same time.
 
The general consensus at the time favoured it being a random attack because the victim confirmed that at no time during the attack did they mention doing it on behalf of anyone else, which you would expect in a revenge attack. what would be the point in inflicting all that harm without letting him know on whose behalf?
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
leo_c
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 962
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #20 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 8:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

 In reference to the original post, I am one of those guys who believes that a male can not be raped. Just my view, have no experience but believe it is both mentally and physically impossible. Granted, anyone can be sexually abused, molested, humiliated embarrassed and it is an event that can mar them for the rest of their lives. To try to force a male to maintain an erection, I dont think that is possible.  
  A female can manually or visually stimulate a male to excitement but if he is in pain, embarrassed, fearful, he is not going to be able maintain an erection to accomplish intercourse. He has to be in a mood to cooperate. As a youngster, 11-12, did have older girls visually stimulate me so they could giggle at my erection but looking back do not believe that I could have maintained any excitement had I actually realized what they were doing. Physical contact might have worked to a point if done right but that was actually something I never experienced until I was capable to mentally understand just what was going on and had a cooperative or comfortable, safe attitude. Similar to being examined in a doctors office.  
  I can comment from experience of being a witness, that from the one case I have seen, there is nothing detrimental for a young man to be guided by a cooperative female. He has to be ready and the situation handled correctly. Am sure there are many out there who disagree, I can only make judgements from one isolated situation which worked out quite well. I would think that most who do have a negative opinion have never really been remotely involved and draw their opinions from naturally biased news stories. I can understand the bias as those accused are in theory breaking the law, in this country anyway. I am not talking about being molested or humiliated but a cooperative situation.   LEO C
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 592
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #21 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 8:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Lately, many of the conversations on this forum have turned into abusive name-calling instead of intellectual debates. This is a great discussion - VSFW at its best - and exactly what I hope for when I post one of these news items.
 
Doug, you are absolutely correct when you wrote, "The woman is being charged with SEXUAL ASSAULT. Not sex with a minor or statutory rape." That is an important point that I missed when I first commented on the article. The phrase "sexual assault" sounds like she forced sex on him and/or abused him sexually. According to the following update, however, sexual assault is a lesser charge than the other two:
 
Nashua Telegraph, March 15
 
Police were told about the alleged assaults on Feb.
28 after the 15-year-old boy’s parents discovered
correspondence between Castle and their son on
the boy’s Facebook account, police said.
 
Castle knows the alleged victim and his parents,
but their relationship is not being released to
protect the boy’s identity, police said.
 
Merrimack Police Lt. Paul Trepaney said Castle and
the boy are acquaintances and she was not in a
position of authority over the boy. “It was not a
student-teacher or any type of relationship like
that,” he said.
 
The misdemeanor charges mean police allege there
was inappropriate touching and not sexual
intercourse. The felony prohibited use of computer
services charge means police allege there was
computer conversations between the two that
were sexual in nature, Trepaney said.
 
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/953500-196/police-merrimack-woman-se xually-assaulted-15-year-old-boy.html
 
The phrase "illegal touching", and the fact that they were talking about the incident(s) on Facebook, implies a consensual (if that word can be used with a minor) encounter. Her actions probably would have led to statutory rape if they had not been caught so soon in their relationship.
 
That being said, making light of this situation may not be politically correct; however, this is a "fetish" forum, not a legal debate, and nothing we say here has any bearing on the case. Our sophomoric joking about a boy learning about sex from an older woman is simply wishful - probably flawed - reminiscing and does not necessarily reflect our actual opinion of the facts of this case or what this woman's punishment should be.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 962
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #22 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 9:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Stories such as this, we are always limited to what the news media print. I believe they try to sensationalize the situation. As pointed out, the woman is being charged with somekind of assault, relying on computer exchanges as evidence although the boy probably corroborated some kind of story. Would not surprise me in the least if he was not lead or or coached into some kind of statements just to get the investigators and his mother off his case.  
  To be fair, the people charged with the investigation probably had no choice but to come up with some kind of charges. Am sure they would just as soon have ignored the whole thing. I am pretty certain that no harm came to the young man although there can possibly be rare cases where some kind of harm will surface later. Probably happens a lot more than any of us realize.  If it was a male on male thing, that would be a different thing entirely.   LEO C
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #23 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 2:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Leo,
You have made some great points in the past two posts, in my opinion.  You already know well my views on all juvenile laws and the minority status in general: they shouldn't exist in either criminal law or civil law.  If someone kills or robs another and he or she is 10-years old, he or she should be tried in the same way as a 50-year old.  None of this should he be tried as an adult?  
 
Likewise, minority status should be eliminated when it comes to judging who has sex with whom.  There should be no such thing as statutory rape.  I want to emphasize that I am not the least bit interested in having sex with a 10-year old girl.  My reason is that these laws are a mask for differences in gender treatment--ie, they are sexism.  Ask yourself, What are they trying to prevent?  They are trying to suppress the maturation of young females.  It stems back to a day when females were considered property...to be traded for something of value, be it land, money or position.  Parents want to be in a position to barter their daughter's virginity to the best match out there.  It's bullshit--the young woman should be able to decide for herself what will make her happy.
 
Why isn't it bilateral--why doesn't it work both ways?  Who gives a shit about a son's virginity?  Boys are supposed to be free agents, not property.
 
Now I'm going to voice another potentially unpopular opinion.  All laws that weave sexuality into their fabric should be eliminated.  Where did the whole concept of rape come from--hey, it's an assault...why not leave it at that?  If one punches you in the ear or decks you with a left uppercut, it's some sort of assault or battery, right?  But if one goes anywhere near the genitals, they've got these special crimes called rape and sexual abuse.  Why is that?  It's because we don't want anyone damaging or stealing our property--namely, the virginity of our daughters!
 
Why do I care about if it's rape or assault?  Because with assault you can take into consideration many more elements, including the subjective attitudes of the victim.  With rape or sexual assault, it's any kind intimate touching or penetration and Slam!, thats it.  Again, I see adding the sexual element to assault as something to merely assuage the grief of the property owners, the female's parents, husband or siblings.  Assault would work perfectly well in the case of rape, were we not treating women like chattel.
 
But these are just my opinions, and they are not very popular, I admit.  The homo sapien is not yet ready to give women full membership in the club.
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2012, 3:11pm by MW » IP Logged
scrubby
YaBB Senior Member
****





   


Posts: 393
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #24 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 4:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 15th, 2012, 8:04am, LadyLover wrote:
A 29-year-old woman has been arrested for allegedly
sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy.
 
My father probably would have taken me aside and  
said, "Attaboy!"  Wink
 

 
Yeah one of the double standards in society, but that is changing. In the last decade or so we've heard about many, many incidents of female teachers being arrested for banging an underage male student. Previous to that it was unheard of...  You can't believe it never happened and this is all of a sudden a new phenomena that's just sprung up out of nowhere. Basically no one cared.... If Jerry Sandusky were a woman, and this whole Penn State scandal came up 15 years ago there would be no news story or any prosecution. No one would care, and while it might be considered "sleazy behavior",  there wouldn't be any legal action taken.... Pretty Amazing how something can go from "the most henious crime of the decade" to "tolerated behavior" simply by changing the perpatrator's sex.
 
 
Basically males never had the same legal rights or protections as females do when it comes to being assaulted or sexually abused. That does seem to be changing now, and we seem to be getting more equality under the law.
 
 
Also did you know that legally there was no such thing as rape against a male until about 6 months ago? They just redefined the legal definition of rape to include males. Previous to that there was "no such thing".
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2012, 5:14pm by scrubby » IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Shine on perishing republic...

   


Posts: 1077
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #25 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 4:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The basis for the statutory rape category is, so I presume, that it's possible to engage in consensual sexual activities with a person who doesn't understand the full consequences of the act itself, because he or she is immature and/or inexperienced. If you're a barkeep, you may serve a shot of bourbon to a 15 year old kid, and he may encourage you to do so very much, but it's still illegal. The fact that he wants you to do it doesn't alter anything. The reason it's illegal is that he is, per definition, not mature enough to make a qualified decision. So his decision (to buy a shot of bourbon) is per necessity not qualified. And thus the act is illegal. There may be kids who can handle their booze, but most can't – just like most ten year olds can't drive very well. There are no doubt twelve year old kids whose views and judgments are much more enlightened and well balanced than your average 50 year old wife beatin', beer guzzlin', patriotic sonofabitch – but there's still a reason why the latter is allowed to vote, and the former is not. It's widely recognized that human beings, in general, mature gradually, along a more or less predictable curve. The age of consent (or the minimum drinking/driving/voting age) may certainly be a matter of debate, but that there IS such a concept (legally, not least) is nothing but common sense.  
 
To disregard age/maturity in terms of the law is insane, in my opinion. If you insist on putting a ten year old on death row, you may as well allow a four year old to drive.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
scrubby
YaBB Senior Member
****





   


Posts: 393
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #26 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 4:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 19th, 2012, 4:49pm, lazarus wrote:
The basis for the statutory rape category is, so I presume, that it's possible to engage in consensual sexual activities with a person who doesn't understand the full consequences of the act itself, because he or she is immature and/or inexperienced.

 
Yeah I agree, it's partially to protect kids because they are unsophisticated and easily manipulated..... Of course, so are some adults but eventually you gotta turn people loose and say "time to take care of yourself"
IP Logged
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Mildly Moderate

   


Gender: male
Posts: 505
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #27 on: Mar 20th, 2012, 6:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 19th, 2012, 8:17am, leo_c wrote:
 In reference to the original post, I am one of those guys who believes that a male can not be raped. Just my view, have no experience but believe it is both mentally and physically impossible. Granted, anyone can be sexually abused, molested, humiliated embarrassed and it is an event that can mar them for the rest of their lives. To try to force a male to maintain an erection, I dont think that is possible.  

 
Who needs an erection to get raped? Leo, Would you like to be the one to stand up in front of several decades of church alter boys and explain to them that when the paedophile priests had their cocks in their arses and mouths that they were not being raped? What about homosexual rape in prisons or just in society in general?
 
Take it a step further, what about females anally raping men? I remember a case a few years back where a stripper at a bucks party anally inserted a strapon into the best man when he was drunk and without his consent. the case was dismissed but what would have happened if it was a male stripper  sticking even a dildo up a bridesmaid's arse at the does party without her consent, drunk or sober?
 
 
 
 
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
leo_c
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 962
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #28 on: Mar 20th, 2012, 8:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

 DOUG, I was refering to straight sex between consenting male/ female. What you bring up, I would consider molestation and various perversions. Would include oral sex between male/ female as normal.  regards  LEO C
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #29 on: Mar 20th, 2012, 5:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I understood what leo_c meant, and agree that, if a woman wanted normal sex with me, I couldn't possibly get an erection, with a gun being pointed at myself!!
Concerning abnormal sex, be it homosexual rape, or women using a dildo on a man, I find those things extremely horrific & perverted! I can't believe that the stripper's case was dismissed! There is NO WAY a straight man would consent to a girl doing that to him, ESPECIALLY when he was drunk!!
If women want normal sex from men, their greatest ploy is, of course, seduction!
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #30 on: Mar 20th, 2012, 10:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 19th, 2012, 4:49pm, lazarus wrote:
The basis for the statutory rape category is, so I presume, that it's possible to engage in consensual sexual activities with a person who doesn't understand the full consequences of the act itself, because he or she is immature and/or inexperienced. If you're a barkeep, you may serve a shot of bourbon to a 15 year old kid, and he may encourage you to do so very much, but it's still illegal. The fact that he wants you to do it doesn't alter anything. The reason it's illegal is that he is, per definition, not mature enough to make a qualified decision. So his decision (to buy a shot of bourbon) is per necessity not qualified. And thus the act is illegal. There may be kids who can handle their booze, but most can't – just like most ten year olds can't drive very well. There are no doubt twelve year old kids whose views and judgments are much more enlightened and well balanced than your average 50 year old wife beatin', beer guzzlin', patriotic sonofabitch – but there's still a reason why the latter is allowed to vote, and the former is not. It's widely recognized that human beings, in general, mature gradually, along a more or less predictable curve. The age of consent (or the minimum drinking/driving/voting age) may certainly be a matter of debate, but that there IS such a concept (legally, not least) is nothing but common sense.  
 
To disregard age/maturity in terms of the law is insane, in my opinion. If you insist on putting a ten year old on death row, you may as well allow a four year old to drive.

 
See, that is a faith argument that you yourself refute.  You say: "There are no doubt twelve year old kids whose views and judgments are much more enlightened and well balanced than your average 50 year old wife beatin', beer guzzlin', patriotic sonofabitch..."  And it does no good to go to the Illegality of it...I know it's illegal.  That's what I'm questioning.
 
It's a faith argument because you can't convince me that once a person goes through puberty s/he can't be as mature as an 18-year old.  It's the way your are raised, not the age you attain.
 
Again, I know very well why we retard the sexual maturation of the females in society.  Instinctively, we want to preserve our property rights.  Women are chattel, and we don't want anyone messing with them until we say so.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #31 on: Mar 21st, 2012, 12:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

MW,  
Despite your legal background, I must disagree with you. Kids 12, 13, 14, 15, and even 16, for the most part, are ill equipped, emotionally, to handle sex with an adult. I make that exception, which was trumpeted by Geraldo Rivera, that SOME boys can handle it, but I certainly wasn't one of them! That "chattel/property" argument is feminist rhetoric. Everything, to them, is due to the "evils" of "Patriarchcal Society".  We men are the "enemy"! To give the feminists credit, they DO support near age boys having sex with underage girls, with no culpability, on part of the boys. That philosophy is reflected in modified statutory rape laws; New York's was changed in 1968. Seventeen was the new age of consent, instead of 18. Also, there had to be a 5-year age difference, between the parties, for a charge of statutory rape to go to the older partner. Therefore, a 21 year old could be charged, but not a 20 year old, if he slept with a 16 year old girl. I like New York's law, and wish the rest of the country would follow suit-some states already have.
As more women are being arrested for having sex with underage boys, at least the laws are being enforced equally. I always say that penalties should be reflected on the impact the tryst/s had on the younger partner. The fact that women are generally handed more lenient sentences than are men who got together with underage girls is a sign to me that the courts are following "my guidelines"!
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 592
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #32 on: Mar 21st, 2012, 10:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Statutory rape laws are an attempt to allow children to be children and not have sexual relationships before they are ready for them. Without statutory rape and sexual assault laws, our schoolyards would be swarming with pedophile sharks hunting for fresh meat.
 
When I was about twenty-seven years old - during the 1980s - if I was so inclined, I could have easily started an inappropriate relationship with my precocious thirteen-year-old step-niece (my ex-sister-in-law's daughter from a previous marriage).
 
Lisa (not her real name), who was petite with long blonde hair, was  just starting to develop a woman's figure.  I considered her to be a child, until one day when I was "alone" with her - my parents were in another room, and another niece had gone to the bathroom - Lisa snuggled up beside me on the couch, giggled, and whispered coyly, "You have a penis." She emphasized the word "penis".
 
I was stunned! This was back in the days when words like "penis" and even "pregnant" could not be spoken on TV unless on a public television documentary. To hear those words come out of the mouth of a young girl was shocking; frightening, too, because someone overhearing might have accused me of inappropriate behavior. During the 80s, the law usually leaped to the conclusion that the man had initiated such a conversation.  
 
I scolded her by saying tautly, "Yes, but that's not nice to talk about," or something like that. I don't know if I handled it correctly, but I was not prepared for that type of conversation!
 
I believe she was simply young and curious about sex (although I cannot rule out that my bitch of a sister-in-law put her up to it). Maybe Lisa was hoping a trusted older man (I was good-looking, too) would take her under his wing and show her the mysteries of male-female relationships. If I had been a pedophile or simply tempted to "teach" her about sex, I might have said, "That's right, Lisa! Do you want to go upstairs and see my penis?" It could have developed into a relationship that allowed me to fuck her to my hearts content and then throw her away when I was done. She would no longer have been a virgin and perhaps even pregnant before she understood the complexities of sexual relationships. It could have lead to suicide.
 
The subject is more complicated if the relationship is between a "consenting" boy and an adult woman. He would lose his "virginity" and might end up as a father. He could also become more sexually aggressive towards girls his own age if he assumed all women were as willing as his adult girlfriend.
 
It can be ridiculously easy to gain the trust of a sexually-inquisitive child and con them into a relationship they are not ready to handle.
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #33 on: Mar 21st, 2012, 3:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 21st, 2012, 12:10am, SingleDonald wrote:
MW,  
Despite your legal background, I must disagree with you. Kids 12, 13, 14, 15, and even 16, for the most part, are ill equipped, emotionally, to handle sex with an adult. I make that exception, which was trumpeted by Geraldo Rivera, that SOME boys can handle it, but I certainly wasn't one of them! That "chattel/property" argument is feminist rhetoric. Everything, to them, is due to the "evils" of "Patriarchcal Society".  We men are the "enemy"! To give the feminists credit, they DO support near age boys having sex with underage girls, with no culpability, on part of the boys. That philosophy is reflected in modified statutory rape laws; New York's was changed in 1968. Seventeen was the new age of consent, instead of 18. Also, there had to be a 5-year age difference, between the parties, for a charge of statutory rape to go to the older partner. Therefore, a 21 year old could be charged, but not a 20 year old, if he slept with a 16 year old girl. I like New York's law, and wish the rest of the country would follow suit-some states already have.

 
Hi Don, me too, I like NY's law as far as it goes.  
 
Well, I said this would be one of my more unpopular essays.  
 
Oh...the fact that I have legal training has very little to do with my opinion as to what should be the law.  My training only goes to what to do when something is the law.  This is more like a complete value question.
 
What I find lacking in all of these answers is any empirical proof that an 18-year old will be more responsible with the sex act than a 12- or 13-year old.  It seems that all the answers start with assumptions--the very assumptions that I question.  
 
Neoteny--the all-important learning period that is studied in zoology and anthropology--of the human being is pretty much complete at the close of puberty.  The additional 5-years are more or less coterminous with high school and the start of university; if you want to pass laws that individuals must complete high school and two years of university, then do so.  That would be direct, at least.  
 
But age limits, I believe, are only coterminous with with a period when women are put on the selling block and men or boys are taught a skill.  Economics and funneling.
 
I don't know how many women have said to me, 'My only job in college was to find a suitable husband.'  And sure enough, at that age we find cotillion balls and young debautants, with "coming out" parties.  Coming out from what?  What do you think?  Those are markets where the women are being inspected, detected...like so much horsemeat.
 
I can sure see the similarity of my thesis to feminist issues.  But those are not my sentiments and I have a lot of disagreement with feminism.  My views come from an anthropologist viewpoint.  Structural anthropologists tend to study human society in terms of what functions are being served.  They break the progress of human life into modalities, like infant, toddler, pre-teen, puberty and so on.  And where I keep stumbling is 'what is that last 5-years for?'  
 
At least 500 years ago they were open and honest about it.  Henry VIII married his youngest sister, Mary, to Louis XII, 30-years her senior.  She didn't like it as she had her own lover back in England, Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk. But Henry said tough.  She was chattel.  Ole Luke died within a year and she went back and married Brandon, and eventually had 4 children by him.  Yet, she had to endure that year, fucking a toothless old man at the whim of the market Henry sold her on.  This is the way it was done at all levels of society back then.  
 
The way I view those 5-years of age limits today is as a vestige of that past.  It is a time to put the daughter on the market.  And the age laws are just a cage where she can be kept from those wolves out there until she can be married according to mom and dad's wishes.
 
on Mar 21st, 2012, 12:10am, SingleDonald wrote:
As more women are being arrested for having sex with underage boys, at least the laws are being enforced equally. I always say that penalties should be reflected on the impact the tryst/s had on the younger partner. The fact that women are generally handed more lenient sentences than are men who got together with underage girls is a sign to me that the courts are following "my guidelines"!

 
Now, for that I can at least put on my lawyer hat.  There is no room for inequality in any corner of Anglo-American jurisprudence.  It's one of the central tenets of modern Western law.  Our own US history, as well as the UK, is a march of equality--admittedly met with resistence from the aforementioned beer-guzzling 50-year olds--into all reaches of society.  But this is off-topic.
 
I view it as progress that women are being held to account for their actions in this regard.  But I don't know how it's going to be measured.  You measure it as the "impact" on the perceived victim, but who is the victim and how does that get measured?  You say the victim is inevitably the younger, but I'm not so sure.  If a mature 16 or 17-year old gets a 23-year old woman drunk and beds her, who is the victim?  If both were over the age limit, no question that the male would be prosecuted for date rape.  I say the teenager did the rape, others will say the woman.  You say tomato, I say tomah-to.  Cheesy
 
Hmmm...  Interesting questions.
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2012, 4:17pm by MW » IP Logged
nudedude
Guest

Email

Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #34 on: Mar 21st, 2012, 5:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Mar 15th, 2012, 7:18pm, BobbyBare wrote:
I don't see how a woman can be accused of sexual assault on a  willing teenage boy by giving him sexual favors.
Of course sometimes the mother still sees the boy as her little boy, who is not so little or innocent any more. I guess it is just maternal instincts.

 
How many willing under age girls have sex with older men than claim rape? I think it needs to be the same for both genders if the law is to mean anything at all.  
 
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 962
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #35 on: Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

 Might be a bit off topic, but will bring up again a situation I was in many years ago. Has to do with a woman being competent and some tough decisions.  
  Was a single young man. Woman in the neighborhood, perhaps 20 yrs, would often stop and visit as she walked down the road. We called her SHORTY, Slim, long black hair and legs that went on forever. WOW.  Shorty had desires and curiositys like anyone else but when you started talking to her you could tell that in some ways she had the innocent mind of a child. This gave you mixed emotions. Was she a competent female or do you give into protective feelings that you get for people like this? I must point out that she was not anywhere close where you would have her institutionalized, just a bit slow.  
  I can tell you it was a tough call. I did not want to take advantage of her but at the same time, a stiff dick has no conscience. If in other post I said that I did not have sex with her, I lied, trying to make myself look good. There were a few occasions where I did give into both hers and my desires and did not know how to feel afterwards. I always had a concern for her but you can only do so much. In the end, before I was discharged, she met and married a young recruit and I lost touch with her. Looking back, I think she had the potential of being an excellent wife and mother. Innocent, simple and not demanding.  
  When I came back from a short stay in FRANCE, I brought her some perfume and small things. Sure made her happy, dont think anyone else ever brought her anything. Just reminiscing!    LEO C
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #36 on: Mar 23rd, 2012, 2:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:03pm, leo_c wrote:
 Might be a bit off topic, but will bring up again a situation I was in many years ago. Has to do with a woman being competent and some tough decisions.  
  Was a single young man. Woman in the neighborhood, perhaps 20 yrs, would often stop and visit as she walked down the road. We called her SHORTY, Slim, long black hair and legs that went on forever. WOW.  Shorty had desires and curiositys like anyone else but when you started talking to her you could tell that in some ways she had the innocent mind of a child. This gave you mixed emotions. Was she a competent female or do you give into protective feelings that you get for people like this? I must point out that she was not anywhere close where you would have her institutionalized, just a bit slow.  
  I can tell you it was a tough call. I did not want to take advantage of her but at the same time, a stiff dick has no conscience. If in other post I said that I did not have sex with her, I lied, trying to make myself look good. There were a few occasions where I did give into both hers and my desires and did not know how to feel afterwards. I always had a concern for her but you can only do so much. In the end, before I was discharged, she met and married a young recruit and I lost touch with her. Looking back, I think she had the potential of being an excellent wife and mother. Innocent, simple and not demanding.  
  When I came back from a short stay in FRANCE, I brought her some perfume and small things. Sure made her happy, dont think anyone else ever brought her anything. Just reminiscing!    LEO C  

 
Hey Leo,
Very cute story.  And touching.  I'm glad you were able to bring some real joy into her life.
 
It does point to a dilemma.  How do you deal with the mentally deficient in matters of relationships and affairs?  I'm assuming someone over the age of majority.
 
If they are placed into a conservatorship, then they revert to the status of a juvenile.  If not, they are adults and can only be treated as such.  They may not be ready for adulthood, and we have no legal status for that.  That's yet another thing wrong with the system.
MW
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2012, 2:27pm by MW » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #37 on: Mar 23rd, 2012, 8:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

MW,
I have no experience with what you described, nor would I want it! However, a married friend  has had a somewhat slow girlfriend (among others) for years. I brought her mental state up to him early on, and Paul told me that she had graduated college, and worked in a bank. So, I guess what you said is correct. This girl is not in a conservatorship, and thus can be treated as an adult, in matters of employment & sex.
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #38 on: Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 23rd, 2012, 8:19pm, SingleDonald wrote:
MW,
I have no experience with what you described, nor would I want it! However, a married friend  has had a somewhat slow girlfriend (among others) for years. I brought her mental state up to him early on, and Paul told me that she had graduated college, and worked in a bank. So, I guess what you said is correct. This girl is not in a conservatorship, and thus can be treated as an adult, in matters of employment & sex.

 
Hi Don,
Yes there are a lot of issues, though...asbergers, autisim, bipolar, you name it.
 
If she got through college, she may just have a learning difficulty.  Dyslexia runs in my family, yet I have two doctorates.  So it's not always a mentally deficient disorder.
MW
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Shine on perishing republic...

   


Posts: 1077
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #39 on: Mar 29th, 2012, 2:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 20th, 2012, 10:10pm, MW wrote:

 
See, that is a faith argument that you yourself refute.  You say: "There are no doubt twelve year old kids whose views and judgments are much more enlightened and well balanced than your average 50 year old wife beatin', beer guzzlin', patriotic sonofabitch..."  And it does no good to go to the Illegality of it...I know it's illegal.  That's what I'm questioning.
 
It's a faith argument because you can't convince me that once a person goes through puberty s/he can't be as mature as an 18-year old.  It's the way your are raised, not the age you attain.
 
Again, I know very well why we retard the sexual maturation of the females in society.  Instinctively, we want to preserve our property rights.  Women are chattel, and we don't want anyone messing with them until we say so.

 
Not sure what you're saying here, really. Faith argument, you say? An enlightened and wise 12 year old is an exception. Most 12 year olds are not enlightened and wise. Thus 12 year olds are not allowed to vote, or drink. The one four year old who is capable of driving a car is a statistical anomaly – hence four year olds are not allowed to drive. This (the age limit) is strictly pragmatic – it doesn't mean one denies the existence of exceptions or anomalies. But you – obviously – don't write laws with these exceptions and anomalies in mind. The very concept (of laws) is necessarily based on what is perceived as common or normal. That perception may – and should – change as society progresses, but that's another discussion.  
 
How do you define “gone through puberty”, by the way? In a strictly biological sense? “Yeah, yer honor, the girl is 12 but she got pregnant, didn't she? So, she's clearly grown up...” The world has evolved a wee bit, I think, since the days when daughters were regarded as “chattel”, to use your own term.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2012, 6:21pm by lazarus » IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1390
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #40 on: Mar 29th, 2012, 9:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think it is all a matter of culture, and the law usually reflects the current culture, whether it is right or wrong, especially regarding sexual matters and customs.
For instance up to fairly recently  in most parts of Europe  it was  considered normal for teenagge boys to be encouraged to  visit prostitutes to lntroduce them to sex, get acquainted well with the female anatomy, instead of having sex with girls their own age, or worse get them pregnant, which would have been a big disgrace in those days.
So you see this sexual relationship of a teenage boy with an older, experienced woman was considerd as esssential in serving many purposes, apart from having a safe sexual outlet for the boy  instead of him growing up sexually frustrated.
But today most consider this as outragious and even illegal, even though it was practical and made sense.
The result is that we have out of hand teenage ptegnancies, and countless sexually frustrated youths, and people in jail for lack of understanding by society. Also the rampant porno addiction due to the same reasons.
I have more to say about this, but I will do so in another post, especially regarding changing customs.
 
Btw, MW, regarding an earlier post which I didn't have time to reply to, where did I say that only teenage girls can get .pregnant? That is a ridiculous statement, if there ever was one.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #41 on: Mar 30th, 2012, 12:58am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 29th, 2012, 2:34pm, lazarus wrote:

 
Not sure what you're saying here, really. Faith argument, you say? An enlightened and wise 12 year old is an exception. Most 12 year olds are not enlightened and wise. Thus 12 year olds are not allowed to vote, or drink. The one four year old who is capable of driving a car is a statistical anomaly – hence four year olds are not allowed to drive. This (the age limit) is strictly pragmatic – it doesn't mean one denies the existence of exceptions or anomalies. But you – obviously – don't write laws with these exceptions and anomalies in mind. The very concept (of laws) is necessarily based on what is perceived as common or normal. That perception may – and should – change as society progresses, but that's another discussion.  

 
Hi Laz,
Well, you reify the immaturity of the 12-year-old, but why to you give so much credit to the 18-year old?  He or she are fucking like mad dogs, and have no idea what they are doing.  It's only because it's legal.
 
Yet there are 12-year olds that show more responsiblilty than that.  I remember that my first fuck was at about 13-years old.  It was a gf that I hung with for about a year.  Then my mom came to me and preached about how dangerous it was fucking these girls.  I was what?  14?  
 
It got to me and my next girlfriend I never fucked...all, because of the teachings of my mother.  Now, if that isn't proof positive that a 14-year old can be more responsible than an 18-year old, I don't know what you need.  My point is it's what you teach, not when you teach it.
 
on Mar 29th, 2012, 2:34pm, lazarus wrote:
How do you define “gone through puberty”, by the way? In a strictly biological sense? “Yeah, yer honor, the girl is 12 but she got pregnant, didn't she? So, she's clearly grown up...” The world has evolved a wee bit, I think, since the days when daughters were regarded as “chattel”, to use your own term.

 
Well, you know, puberty is a rough estimate.  I'm not saying it's a chemical certainity.  We all know what puberity is.  It's chest hairs and cumming when you jack off.  Duh!  On women, it's tits and periods.
 
There's no necessary correlation that I know of.  What I'm saying is that at that age you can learn the lesson that my mom taught me about fucking young women.  There's no magic about 18-years old.
 
So why do  we prolong the age of majority for the extra 4-5 years?  It's because we want to sell the daughter on the best market.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2012, 1:11am by MW » IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Shine on perishing republic...

   


Posts: 1077
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #42 on: Mar 30th, 2012, 2:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 30th, 2012, 12:58am, MW wrote:
So why do  we prolong the age of majority for the extra 4-5 years?  It's because we want to sell the daughter on the best market.

 
Ho hum, I just ain't sure about that, my friend. Most parents with teenage girls would vehemently deny it – of that I am sure. Not that the latter is proof of anything. If what you claim in this respect is to make any sense, one must assume that there's an inherent factor in play here – something subliminal, almost, which underlies these laws and mores; it certainly isn't an outspoken, generally held view: I think we can both agree on that.
 
One thing to consider in this context is that the role of marriage (once the very reason why it was plausible, perhaps even necessary to regard daughters in a certain light – i.e. as chattel, property, bargaining chips) has changed radically in modern, western culture. It's not uncommon for modern women to wait until they're well past what was once considered their “expiration date” before they get married. It's not uncommon for modern women not to get married at all – for that matter. And it's becoming increasingly common for women to wait until they hit their 30s before they become mothers. All this speaks, it would seem, against the idea of protecting one's chattel, etc. People, it would seem, simply don't think (not even subconsciously) in these terms anymore.
 
As for the age of consent, yes – I would agree that 18 is a more or less random number. It's not 18 in all jurisdictions, though. 16 (and even 15) is a common enough age of consent in western countries/states. My point is that the law (any law) must presuppose that some subjects are legal (because they're considered informed, mature, aware of the law itself, etc.) and others are NOT (because they're considered uninformed, immature, not aware of the law itself, etc.) If everyone is a legal subject one equates, in principle, a baby with a grown man – or a madman with a sane person. There will always be shades – but this pertains to how the law is handled, not the law itself. The authorities, in the shape of a cop, may choose to arrest a couple of teenage sweethearts for having sex – but said cop should have the common sense to leave them alone, and usually he or she will do just that. But if you make it legal, in terms of the law, for – say – 13 year olds to engage in sexual intercourse, it would become a hell of a lot more difficult to prosecute sexual predators. It ain't that complicated, really – when you look at it from this angle.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Shine on perishing republic...

   


Posts: 1077
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #43 on: Mar 30th, 2012, 2:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 29th, 2012, 9:09pm, BobbyBare wrote:
I think it is all a matter of culture, and the law usually reflects the current culture, whether it is right or wrong, especially regarding sexual matters and customs.
For instance up to fairly recently  in most parts of Europe  it was  considered normal for teenagge boys to be encouraged to  visit prostitutes to lntroduce them to sex, get acquainted well with the female anatomy, instead of having sex with girls their own age, or worse get them pregnant, which would have been a big disgrace in those days.
So you see this sexual relationship of a teenage boy with an older, experienced woman was considerd as esssential in serving many purposes, apart from having a safe sexual outlet for the boy  instead of him growing up sexually frustrated.
But today most consider this as outragious and even illegal, even though it was practical and made sense.
The result is that we have out of hand teenage ptegnancies, and countless sexually frustrated youths, and people in jail for lack of understanding by society. Also the rampant porno addiction due to the same reasons.
I have more to say about this, but I will do so in another post, especially regarding changing customs.
 
Btw, MW, regarding an earlier post which I didn't have time to reply to, where did I say that only teenage girls can get .pregnant? That is a ridiculous statement, if there ever was one.

 
It was absolutely one sided, though – wasn't it? Teenage girls weren't sent to male prostitutes in order to learn about the male anatomy. There may have been good sides to this old practice – but I suspect it was about a million bad sides to it as well. Learning about sex from a prostitute may have its advantages (I speak from experience here, believe it or not), but it's a very limited knowledge at the end of the day. They get paid, you know. That usually makes a difference.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #44 on: Mar 30th, 2012, 8:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Right, lazarus! Prostitutes have no emotional connections to their customers. It's simply a business transaction, from their standpoint. I can see it beneficial for an 18-22 year old guy to get his initial experience from an older woman. Hopefully, she will not be a drunk neurotic, portrayed by Anne Bancroft, as "Mrs. Robinson", in "The Graduate"!
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #45 on: Mar 30th, 2012, 11:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 30th, 2012, 2:10pm, lazarus wrote:

 
Ho hum, I just ain't sure about that, my friend. Most parents with teenage girls would vehemently deny it – of that I am sure. Not that the latter is proof of anything. If what you claim in this respect is to make any sense, one must assume that there's an inherent factor in play here – something subliminal, almost, which underlies these laws and mores; it certainly isn't an outspoken, generally held view: I think we can both agree on that.

 
Well, once we had laws outlawing interracial marriage and we all believed them to be correct and proper.  It takes a little effort to change things.  Once people catch on that there is an injustice being perpetrated, they usually roll their tired, sorry asses off the couch and lend a hand to fixing things.  
 
"[S]omething subliminal, almost, which underlies these laws and mores...?"  I believe you are referring to a conspiracy theory?  Unless you are willing to say everything wrong with a social belief system is a conspiracy, you will admit that some belief systems are just that, belief systems.  For example, I do not believe, nor will I ever, that segregation was a conspiracy in the main.  It's just that from 1945 to 1954 (when Brown v. Bd. of Educ. was decided), people just naturally bought into the belief system that people of African descent  were inferior...particularly in the intellectual department.  
 
The collective minds of the people just had to change.  It wasn't that they had to give up the ghost on some ignoble comspiracy idea.  They were just 'unaware' and quite comfortable in their belief.  It took psychologist Kenneth B. Clark to tell them that they were just patently wrong.  And the US Supreme Court just helped that along by so ruling.
 
on Mar 30th, 2012, 2:10pm, lazarus wrote:
One thing to consider in this context is that the role of marriage (once the very reason why it was plausible, perhaps even necessary to regard daughters in a certain light – i.e. as chattel, property, bargaining chips) has changed radically in modern, western culture. It's not uncommon for modern women to wait until they're well past what was once considered their “expiration date” before they get married. It's not uncommon for modern women not to get married at all – for that matter. And it's becoming increasingly common for women to wait until they hit their 30s before they become mothers. All this speaks, it would seem, against the idea of protecting one's chattel, etc. People, it would seem, simply don't think (not even subconsciously) in these terms anymore.

 
Look at it from the woman's perspective.  Women are seeking self-supporting careers and abandoning marriage precisely because as an institution it turns them into chattel.  It's just another in a long line of vestigial institutions that, like age laws, try to turn women into chattel.
 
on Mar 30th, 2012, 2:10pm, lazarus wrote:
As for the age of consent, yes – I would agree that 18 is a more or less random number. It's not 18 in all jurisdictions, though. 16 (and even 15) is a common enough age of consent in western countries/states. My point is that the law (any law) must presuppose that some subjects are legal (because they're considered informed, mature, aware of the law itself, etc.) and others are NOT (because they're considered uninformed, immature, not aware of the law itself, etc.) If everyone is a legal subject one equates, in principle, a baby with a grown man – or a madman with a sane person. There will always be shades – but this pertains to how the law is handled, not the law itself. The authorities, in the shape of a cop, may choose to arrest a couple of teenage sweethearts for having sex – but said cop should have the common sense to leave them alone, and usually he or she will do just that. But if you make it legal, in terms of the law, for – say – 13 year olds to engage in sexual intercourse, it would become a hell of a lot more difficult to prosecute sexual predators. It ain't that complicated, really – when you look at it from this angle.

 
First, the cop should never be put in a position of making that decision.   If the law is wrong, the issue is with the law makers, not the law enforcers.  
 
Second, you say "it would become a hell of a lot more difficult to prosecute sexual predators." Surely you recognize that this is a tautology.  It's like that old gun control argument, 'If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.'  I mean, duh.  That's not an argument to change the law; that's an argument to bring consistentcy and intelligence into the arena.
 
Ideas about outlawry create the outlaws, not the other way around.  Legislation is one of the areas where we create the tomfoolery, and then turn around and say, 'see, we wouldn't need laws if there weren't outlaws.'  A lot of laws are that ill-conceived, and someone should help the poor law makers out.
 
Thirdly, however, I believe the rest of your points we agree on.  Once is is admitted that these are soft, and insubstantial lines of legal demarcation, then it time to ask what, really, are we doing?!  If we have a viable goal to our laws, and age is an imprecise social mechanism to use, then go find the right one.  However, if we are suppressing the sexual maturity of young women because parents want to have a say in who she marries, then I say get out, go to the old folks home and stop meddling in the young woman's life.
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2012, 1:36pm by MW » IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #46 on: Mar 30th, 2012, 11:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 29th, 2012, 9:09pm, BobbyBare wrote:
Btw, MW, regarding an earlier post which I didn't have time to reply to, where did I say that only teenage girls can get .pregnant? That is a ridiculous statement, if there ever was one.

 
It was the only logical deduction from your argument.  What I really was pointing out was that this confusion of age with pregnancy was ridiculous thinking.
 
Age doesn't cause pregnancy.  Screwing does.  Likewise, age doesn't prevent pregnancy.  So we ought to realize that pushing up age limits does nothing to curtail pregnancy.  Once you free yourself from the notion of pregnancy being the raison d'être for age barriers, you have to face the fact that it's being done for other reasons.  What is the real reason for these age barriers?
 
It makes much more sense to see higher age  for age-of-minority barriers as a means to perpetuate the thinking that women must be controlled and confined, until mom and dad can market her.  We make it illegal for those nasty old men--or aggressive young men, for that matter--to spoil her.  The real reason is to create a kind of confinement until parents can strike a good enough bargain for her.
 
That is historically the real reason.  We don't need any after-the-fact explanations to justify age barriers.  We don't need to repackage them as pregnancy prevention--especially since pregnancy has nothing to do with age.  They are a way to reify the thinking that women are chattel.  Nothing more.
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2012, 12:51am by MW » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 962
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #47 on: Mar 31st, 2012, 12:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Saw a brief headline today. Head cheer leader for the CINCINIATTI BENGLES is charges by a grand jury ( did not say what the actual charges are ) for having sex with an 18 yro football player while she was a teacher. WTF, makes me wonder who files these charges in the first place. CIT has always been a straight lace town. Would not surprise me if half the prosecutors office was not a bunch of perverts themselves. They are the ones who get over zealous and can ruin lives. From experience, I have learned how law enforcement can get out of control and refuse to admit they were wrong in their pursuits when all the facts show otherwise.  
  As always, I get insight and enjoyment reading peoples comments which gives a good insight on how people really think. All were happy for the young man and wish it had been them. Really nothing new here, has been going on since time began.  LEO C
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #48 on: Mar 31st, 2012, 2:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 31st, 2012, 12:20pm, leo_c wrote:
Saw a brief headline today. Head cheer leader for the CINCINIATTI BENGLES is charges by a grand jury ( did not say what the actual charges are ) for having sex with an 18 yro football player while she was a teacher. WTF, makes me wonder who files these charges in the first place. CIT has always been a straight lace town. Would not surprise me if half the prosecutors office was not a bunch of perverts themselves. They are the ones who get over zealous and can ruin lives. From experience, I have learned how law enforcement can get out of control and refuse to admit they were wrong in their pursuits when all the facts show otherwise.  
  As always, I get insight and enjoyment reading peoples comments which gives a good insight on how people really think. All were happy for the young man and wish it had been them. Really nothing new here, has been going on since time began.  LEO C  

 
Hi Leo,
Another good case in point, innit?  I saw it briefly.  Was it 18-years old?  Then it shouldn't be statutory rape.  The basis of that law is legal incapacity to consent.  But keep in mind that there are other laws governing the teacher/pupil relationship...like forbidding it regardless of age.  Maybe Ohio has something like that.
 
We're seeing this in San Diego with that teacher/student couple who moved in together: James Hooker and Jorden Powers.  He is 41 and she just turned 18; they say a sexual relationship never started until she was of age.  
 
Now California has introduced a bill in the State Legislature to outlaw teacher/student relationships regardless of age.  They say it prevents the teacher from "grooming" the student.  That's precisely what the girl's mother said, He was grooming Jorden.  
 
Pawsh...wherever they get this 'new age' bullshit language is beyond me.  'If you can name it, well I guess it's got to be real.'  Roll Eyes "Gooming??!"  I ask you, isn't that just the kind of patronizing, condescending, superciliousness you would expect from a parent who wants to preserve her daughter as chattel?  "Grooming??"  Like she's some fookin' pure-bred horse!  Innit?
 
Hey Ma, maybe Jorden knows how to groom herself, thank you very much! She's 18-years old, fer crissake.  Get used to it and butt out.
 
These laws have a real problem in that, with the daughter being a consenting adult, it's like trying to put them into an involuntary conservatorship.  The mother invokes the 'grooming' law and then the daughter goes after the mother and the State legally, accusing them of stalking, invasion of privacy, possible wrongful imprisonment, intermeddling, defamation, violation of civil rights (freedom of First Amendment right to associate with whomever you want), plus violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1871 under color of state law, 42 USC § 1983, and abuse of process, just fer good measure. Oh, and let's not forget alienation of affections, loss of consortium, tortuous interference with prospective economic advantage and extreme emotional distress--all causes of action in which Mr. Hooker can join in too and you get federal punitive damages for the Civil Rights Act. Get the picture?  Fun?  Great for family relationships, eh?  Like I say, law makers cause most of the trouble in this world...worse than bankers, they are.  
 
Leo, what you are going up against, in advocating a double standard,  is the stone wall of inequality.  Nothing destroys public confidence in the law like a double standard.  Look around you...say in Sanford Fl., to borrow from another arena of double standards.  The nation is going batshit over another example of a double standards between Blacks and Whites in--where??--the South, naturally.  Well, duh.
 
But, anyway, you see how explosive and distructive of trust the double standard can be, anywhere in this country, no matter the issue.
Cheers,
MW
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2012, 5:42pm by MW » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: CFNM NEWS (OT): Woman Charged With Sexual Assa
« Reply #49 on: Mar 31st, 2012, 9:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

MW,
I am strongly with you, regarding James Hooker & Jorden Powers! Although I feel bad that he left his wife, this is not something that laws, parents, or even employers should interfere with! I thought that, so long as a student was 18, and graduated (or otherwise out of the school), no action could be taken against the teacher. There is a ridiculous law, in Ohio, regarding teachers dating 18 year olds, while they are in school. I know this, as my State Senator provided me with it. He did so, when I asked him not to pass a similar law, in New York. Mercifully, it never came to the floor of the State Senate. Not only that, but its sponsor is now facing charges of political corruption!
That being said, the Bengal cheerleader's case could serve as a test of the legality of Ohio's law. When a young man is 17, and certainly 18, a consensual relationship with a female teacher WILL NOT do him any harm, either now, or years later! It is only when a boy is very young that these encounters may lead to "issues"! I hope the cheerleader successfully contests the charges. For that matter, the young man, now graduated, should testify that he was NOT HARMED, and that charges against his former teacher should be dropped!
Finally concerning the "grooming" of Jorden Powers by James Hooker, Jorden is old enough to accept this man! Most romances involves some sort of "grooming", or "courtship"! You are right on target here!
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2012, 9:30pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »




Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples
ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out


It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity



Powered by YaBB 3 Gold - SP 2.3!
Forum software copyright © 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board