CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 24th, 2014, 7:04pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   MALE NUDE PUNISHMENT AT HOME EXPERIENCES
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: MALE NUDE PUNISHMENT AT HOME EXPERIENCES  (Read 69342 times)
ABHI
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

MALE NUDE PUNISHMENT AT HOME EXPERIENCES
« on: Mar 8th, 2012, 6:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

BOYS DURING AGE OF 11 TO 17 OFTEN SUBJECTED TO NUDE PUNISHMENT IN FRONT OF MOTHER STEPMOTHER AUNT SISTER STEPSISTER. PL. GIVE  UR EXPERIENCES ABOUT IT.
IP Logged
Mansterdam
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

Re: MALE NUDE PUNISHMENT AT HOME EXPERIENCES
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10th, 2012, 11:55am »

Hi Abhi,

perhaps you can unstick your caps lock?  no need to shout around here...

Maybe if you start the thread with a story of your own you'll encourage people to share theirs; I know there's some good ones out there, but sharing begets sharing.

Thanks,
-Mansterdam
IP Logged
dommom16
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Mar 13th, 2012, 10:59am »

Oh I totally love this part of CFNM.  THose younger boys being forced, tricked or at least embarrassed by mothers, aunts, or any women in authority is just plain HOT!
IP Logged
dommom16
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Mar 13th, 2012, 11:44am »

Trying inserting pics for the first time so bear with me here.
OK here are some fakes from (mainly) an artist named Alexis.
But they are cute! ( at least I think so)
IP Logged
dommom16
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Mar 13th, 2012, 11:45am »

NO I have a good bit more ideas, fakes, pics etc.  so just let me know!
IP Logged
Hooked6
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Mar 13th, 2012, 8:17pm »

Credit where credit is due.

The originator of many fantasy pics like the one above has a blog that readers may wish to check out if the are into this sort of thing. There are pages of these types of photos.

Link:  http://embarrassingfun.blogspot.com/?zx=25949877b5358773
IP Logged
dommom16
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Mar 13th, 2012, 11:26pm »

Absolutely!  Hooled6.  I had no idea she had a blog but thank you for telling us.  In fact,  I am a HUGE fan of your writings as well
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #7 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 6:23pm »

on Mar 13th, 2012, 10:59am, dommom16 wrote:
Oh I totally love this part of CFNM.  THose younger boys being forced, tricked or at least embarrassed by mothers, aunts, or any women in authority is just plain HOT!

For many of  us it is where the cfnm  fetish started.
Not necessarily personal experiences of this kind, that is embarrassing/forced nudity in front of females,  but also by seeing other boys in these forced/'embarrassing cfnm situations.
So it would be interesting if readers recount these experiences here.
i also agree that ABHI should recount such experiences since he says that they were common in India, where he grew up, by giving us actual examples which he may have seen.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Mar 16th, 2012, 11:12pm »

Anyone who has read my posts knows that male nudity in the presence of the females of our family was common.  My parents believed that male nudity shyness was psychologically abnormal.  Consequently, as I've written before in a couple of previous posts, my brother, my male cousin/step brother and I were punished either nude or partially nude in front of other people outside of our immediate family including our relatives and our parent's friends. I don't intend to imply this happened often but it did happen.  
I am 60 years old. These punishments happened in the 1950's, 60's and briefly into the 1970's.  
There was also a situation involving my female cousins twin adolescent sons back in the early 1980's.  Her twin sons were both spanked naked from the waist down.  Actually, one was naked.  
I will try to find the links to these posts so that I don't have to try to write them over again.  
Bare bottom spankings of a male child or adolescent was an accepted and common form of punishment prior to the 1970's.  There was a very different attitude back then pertaining to male nudity.  Some people, such as my female cousin and her husband carried on the tradition into the 1980's.  I suppose there may be people, even today, who carry on this tradition.  
I will look for the links to the posts about punishments.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Mar 17th, 2012, 12:24am »

I thought it would be easy to find these posts but it hasn't been.  I did come across a couple of my posts and a question from another poster about my post which I have copied below for your convenience:

"Years ago, a person was considered to be a child until the age of 21, not 18 the way it is today.  
Spanking by parents and teachers was legal then.  In those years, if an 18 year old was to call the police and say that their parent gave them a spanking, the chances were very high no one would be sent out unless the child was bleeding or in danger.  This would have been especially the case if the calling child was male.  
Back then, if a male was naked in front of females, that was OK as long as the females didn't object to the male's nudity.  A perfect example of this is the story I told about the women's club that my step mother belonged to.  Another example is the time my dad spanked my brother naked in front of not only our family but also their minister, and his wife.  My brother expressed the opinion that he thought information the minister was giving about religion was nonsense.  In response the minister said that my brother deserved a spanking and my step mom agreed.  My dad then took my brother into his den with the minister and his wife following immediately behind.  Once inside my dad's den, my dad pulled down my brother's pants and had my brother step out of them.  At that time, my brother wasn't wearing a shirt.  I was standing at the door of my dad's den.  The minister's wife and my step mother were standing behind me.  As my brother was being spanked, the minister's wife leaned over and said to me "'This will happen to you if you don't behave.'"  
Forced nudity partly because of the legality of spankings was a part of an adolescent male's life back then in many families.  This was not only the case in my family, I knew other families where the adolescent males of the family were spanked naked from the waist down in front of other people.  I saw this a few times.
By today's standards this seems impossible, I know."

In response to the above post, Single Donald asked this question:

"...was your brother an older teen, when the incident with the minister took place?"

This was my response to Single Donald's question:

"It's a coincidence that you should ask about my brother's age when this situation took place because 4 or 5 months ago I was talking with my brother about this situation.  We had a minor disagreement as to when this happened exactly.  I remembered it happening right before my brother's 18th birthday and he remembered it as happening a short time after his 18th birthday.  Suffice it say as a compromise between our two differences of memory that this event happened sometime around my brother's 18th birthday."  

When I have more time I will tell of other situations pertaining to this thread.    

IP Logged
ABHI
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Apr 22nd, 2012, 6:25am »

In India now a there is no nude punishment because of govt. Rules. But during our childhood it was a common punishment method. I witnessed 2 of them.1 one is when I was 6 yrs old. One teacher took my friends pants off and makes him stand in front of the class and told him to hold his shirt high so everybody can see everything. All boys and girls were laughing at him. Another one happened when I was 9 yrs old. A female teacher took not only pant but all the cloths of a another friend and made him stand in the passage open to all the classes. All girls and boys surrounding him teased him. But he seemed unabashed and was smiling.(because he was a boy and  not  in puberty).(but girls were more advanced ). Girls teased him, saying “look look,maam take all his clothes off make him comp. Naked. But he is not ashamed. Still smiling.hai Raj(his name) u r naked in front of us girls, we can see everything, and still u r not ashamed really is a dirty boy. Naked in front of girls and not embarrassed u should punish hard” Madam made him stand ear holding naked for 2 hours .At last Madam was smiling too.
Another thing happened to me when which was 8 yrs. I had to go to latrine in a middle of class but teacher did not let me. So there was an accident. Teacher took me to the nurse and nurse took all my clothes off for laundry. she helped me to take a bath. So I had to remain comp. Naked. She made me stand in the school backyard openly to wait for my clothes and during the Tiffin   period all boys girls playing there saw me and laughing at me. I was embarrassed.
In home, India, nude punishment exists. I assume 40% of Indians believe in this kind of punishments especially for boys at home and for criminals in public (both male and female criminals). I personally not given this type of punishments but mom threatened 2-3 times that she would use that. When (at 16)  I  scored    bad in an exam mom told me” next time if u dot do well like others boys, i will take all u r clothes, shirt and pant off, strip u completely , make u naked and spank u in front of road outside. Everybody especially girls will see u naked. I will make u nude all day like a baby. If u acts like it u will treat like it” I was really scared at that time. I have heard from a friend that their relatives always give nude punishment for boys; they make then naked for the rest of the day in front of others specially women and this type of punishment mostly administered by women. They believe humiliation is a great punishment. But I never had chance to see that.  
This part is not relevant but I think I should write here. I was in my grandfather’s (mother’s) house. There was granddad grand mom my mom and aunt(unmarried) and elder sister of my  grandmother( elder grandmother) I was 17 at that time and my elder grandmother had not seen me since i was 7. One day we r all chatting and i had to go to take a bath. Elder grandmother started teasing me, saying “ u need assistance? Can i come along with u? What r u ashamed? No.  u should not be. U r still not grown up . and i used to bathe u up to 7. I have seen u naked, even slept nude in my home. So why r u shy now? So let me join u. I will strip u naked and give u a bath. So r we moving along? Suddenly some neighbours came and i had a near escape. She may be serious. Every other person were laughing and there was chance, my mother to say, “son obey her , u r only 17 and not a man , she is u r guardian , she knows the best. But next day something other was going to happen. My grandmother’s house is beside river X ,so house’s back showing the river .  From back right end is bathroom and left end is latrine (not joint). Both is joined by a passage openly visible from outside and inside (u can see everything of river and people r there can see u).passage is only accessible from bathroom door(so housemates cant come).  From that passage u can see nature, trees, river,women bathing in river, child playing, cars collecting land by labours ,women and men walking by but all at a distance of 15 walking steps. My mother told me ”we have a shortage of towels, while u r in a bathroom and u have to use latrine do not bother wrapping u r self with a towel. U can go nude in that passage. I said but mom people can see me naked .mother said” oh no they won’t see u and if they see u they won’t bother. U r only a 17 yrs old boy. Nothing to be ashamed off . now go.so had to walk naked through the passage during the walk i saw if i was seen. I think some men and women noticed me but they did not care. i almost ran through the passage. 4 -5 days passed by. One day i  do not know why no water in bathroom. Lucky for all of the members except me who had finished bathing. My  mother told me “u still have water in the passage tap. take u r bath in the passage. I said in horror but mom? Mom said do what I have said? What have not u naked in passage before? If not u did not follow my instructions. I said no mom i did.mom said, then take a bath there. Make u r naked, i do not want a dirty boy in my home.and if u don’t follow we will strip u and u have to take u r bath in the river in front of everybody.
So i took all my clothes off and went nude in the passage where i took my bath .i noticed al least i was open to direct view of 25 women and 30 men. Though they r at a distance but they can clearly see    me naked bathing. I was bathing nude open to nature. I was embarrassed.  
I had some other experiences.  They are  in forum” WOMEN WHO LOVE MEN PEEING” .i hope u like my true stories. I am giving this same post in 2 -3 forum because of similarity.
I love to hear from u . what do u think of my stories. All comments are welcome. pl. Comment. Thanks....
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #11 on: Apr 22nd, 2012, 4:26pm »

ABHI, you mentioned that public nude punishment is also used for criminals in India. Can you tell us how this is done?
IP Logged

ABHI
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Apr 22nd, 2012, 9:52pm »

I personally have not seen any. But seen news in local news channels. This types of news occur 2-3 times a year (mostly in village areas) where public strip criminals to give punishment.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Apr 25th, 2012, 1:33pm »

The problem with telling stories about naked punishment of male teens is that the stories all end up the same way, the teen male is completely or partly naked and he is physically punished.  This is knowing the end of the story before reading the first paragraph.  
I was thinking about stories I could tell but they would be way off topic for this forum because most of the stories do not involve dressed females with naked males.  The naked males are certainly a part of the stories (sometimes semi naked) but, as I think of it, sometimes females were not present at all in the room where the punishment took place.  
In my parent's home there were times when we boys were naked in front of the females of our family but most of the time when we boys were punished, that happened in my dad's den and the females of our family were not spectators.  
It was only when a female outside of our family went to watch the punishment that female members of our family would watch and that seemed to be because they wanted to accompany the guest I guess for the purpose of being a good hostess.  This only happened a couple of times.  One time was in the story I wrote about the minister and his wife (above post) and the other time was when our neighbors were at our house during a time when my brother was spanked.  The neighbor woman, her husband and their 16 year old daughter were in our living room when my dad practically pulled my brother into his den while going past the neighbors. I followed and stood at the doorway of the den.  
The slaps on my brother's bottom could apparently be heard from the living room and as if they had every right to do so, the neighbor woman and her daughter came and stood by me at the doorway of the den.  A short time later, my step mother and my female cousin joined them at the den's doorway.  It seemed that my step mother was trying to suggest that the neighbor woman would be more comfortable in the living room but the neighbor woman acted as if she didn't hear my step mother.  The neighbor woman had a smile on her face and her daughter looked mildly hypnotized as they watched my 17 year old brother being spanked and then stand up naked from having lain across my dad's legs while being spanked.  I'm not sure why the neighbor woman was smiling.  Maybe it was because she enjoyed seeing my brother spanked or maybe it was because she enjoyed seeing him naked.  Maybe her smile was because of both reasons.  
My dad said something to my brother and then my dad got up and walked out of the den going past us.  My brother turned and looked at us and then picked up his jeans which were laying on the floor and then walked past us naked heading for the stairs which were located in the back part of the house.  I was looking at the neighbor woman as my brother walked by us.  She was definitely focused on my brother's penis.  Both the neighbor woman and her daughter watched my brother from behind as he walked away.  After my brother had gone upstairs both the neighbor woman and her daughter turned and looked at each other and smiled.  
The neighbor woman then said to my step mother "He is a very handsome young man. It's too bad about him being punished."  
In case you're wondering, this story is real.  
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2012, 5:45pm by HowlingDawg » IP Logged
abel
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Apr 25th, 2012, 2:57pm »

HowlingDawg,you've got the best stories.I firmly believe that the two females involved got a definite thrill out of your brother's punishment.I've long held the belief that most women enjoy this sort of thing because they perhaps have been hurt by men either emotionally or physically and want to hurt them in return,nakedness is not only stimulating but also humiliating and spanking is painful and humiliating so in one fell swoop they get to see a guy naked and in pain and they are perfectly safe from any retalliation.What are your thoughts. Smiley
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #15 on: Apr 25th, 2012, 6:27pm »

on Apr 25th, 2012, 2:57pm, abel wrote:
HowlingDawg,you've got the best stories.I firmly believe that the two females involved got a definite thrill out of your brother's punishment.I've long held the belief that most women enjoy this sort of thing because they perhaps have been hurt by men either emotionally or physically and want to hurt them in return,nakedness is not only stimulating but also humiliating and spanking is painful and humiliating so in one fell swoop they get to see a guy naked and in pain and they are perfectly safe from any retalliation.What are your thoughts. Smiley

Abel,
OT: What you've written in your post is probably true of some women.  I do not, however, believe that my step mother or any of the females in my own family were seeking revenge simply because, to my knowledge, no one ever mistreated them.  Of course, I do not know about the neighbor woman and her daughter or their family in this respect.  
I do know that my step mother was from a German family.  Her parents were from Germany.  One of her brothers (my step uncle by marriage) told me that he and his brother were spanked and sometimes whipped with a belt naked when they were adolescents and younger in front of the female members of their family and sometimes other people including females.  
My step uncle told a story about being spanked in an alley behind a Grocery store with his pants pulled down when he was in his mid teens.  My step uncle's mother had requested of the man who owned the Grocery Store that he spank my step uncle.  He said a teenage girl and a guy who worked at the store were looking out a window as my step uncle was being spanked.  The girl went to the same school as my step uncle and told several girls at the school about seeing my step uncle being spanked naked from the waist down.  My step uncle said that for about a month certain girls would giggle when they walked by him.  He said it was about six months before he would go back into that Grocery Store because he was so embarrassed.  
According to my step uncle, he had accidentally knocked over a display of cans which my step uncle claimed were improperly stacked.  This upset his mother and the Grocer and a spanking was thought to be necessary.  

My step mother and my dad both came from the type of family in which nothing was thought of males being naked in the presence of the female members of the family including during physical punishments.  

Abel, thank you for your compliment about my stories.  Recently, I've been trying to write a fictional story and I keep rejecting ideas I start to write about because they don't seem realistic to me.  Even though the story will be fictional, I want it to seem real.  I don't want any element of the story to be unrealistic even though that element may seem unrealistic to those who are not familiar with the standards and customs of our society of many years ago which were quite different than today's custom's and standards in many respects.  

Some parts of the story I am attempting to write actually happened but I will probably embellish those parts to make them more interesting.  I am planning on writing in such detailed accuracy that if the reader found something which seemed unrealistic and unbelievable, that reader could research the topic and it's history to find that what I've written actually could have happened.  

I do not consider myself as having a very strong imagination.  I have asked a friend of mine for help with ideas and the best way to embellish certain ideas and situations that actually happened.  When I told him about some of the situations I'm planning to write about he asked me if he could illustrate the story with photographs and drawings which is something I had thought about doing but I'm sure he would be much better at it than I am because he is a professional photographer who has a large collection of random photographs and illustrations.  Some of them that he showed me would be perfect for a story involving CFNM depending on the subject of the story.  
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2012, 12:38am by HowlingDawg » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #16 on: Apr 26th, 2012, 12:16pm »

HDawg, I have some fairly distant relatives who are of German ancestry. They live in Nova Scotia in a town, Lunenberg, which is very heavily German to this day. I visited those relatives in the late 1970s on a vacation trip through the region. It was enlightening about how boys were disciplined, as opposed to girls. The subject came up in a discussion of how out-of-control they had concluded American teens were (though they had never been to the US). Strapping of naked or partly naked young and teen boys in front of sisters, teachers, aunts and just casual female onlookers was not only common, but considered very effective. While common, it did not happen very often to the same boy, I was told, because it was for the boy or teenager a very unpleasant experience. I learned of all this for the first time from a distant cousin of my mother whom I was visiting. She was retired then, but had been a teacher and told me it was done in schools when she was teaching. Her daughter, about my age, said that she had witnessed boys being punished this way growing up many times, though not often in school. Both of them talked about it in a very matter-of-fact way, stressing that it worked very well, but also with what I can only describe as  a certain smug superiority.

When I asked about girls, they said girls were never punished that way. In fact almost never even spanked in private. Mainly they were made to do more chores, I was told, or deprived of something.

I remember being quite struck by the fact that here in the 1970s (as it was then), people in small enclaves were preserving what I thought were very old-fashioned ways, customs from the old country, I guessed. The other thing I remember clearly was they used the term strapping all the time, not spanking, whipping or whatever. And it was usually a old razor strop that was used, they said, though sometimes a heavy belt.
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: May 21st, 2012, 12:26am »

HowlingDawg:

I can't believe how turned on I got reading the stories of your brother getting spanked bare bottom in front of females outside of your family at 17 & 18.  Did he ever talk to you about it.  Did it embarrass him, or was he used to it?

My dad used to take me out to the garage when I got whopped.  It was just him and me.  That can be more terrifying than having witnesses or mom to intervene if dad's anger got the best of him.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: May 21st, 2012, 7:25pm »

on May 21st, 2012, 12:26am, roadbike wrote:
HowlingDawg:

I can't believe how turned on I got reading the stories of your brother getting spanked bare bottom in front of females outside of your family at 17 & 18.  Did he ever talk to you about it.  Did it embarrass him, or was he used to it?

My dad used to take me out to the garage when I got whopped.  It was just him and me.  That can be more terrifying than having witnesses or mom to intervene if dad's anger got the best of him.

roadbike,
Thanks for your comment.  None of the male members of my family were ever physically punished in a place where it wasn't possible for the female members of our family to see us.  Usually, our dad would take us into his den.  The den did not have a door that would shut but instead it had a large doorway that anyone could stand there and watch.  
Our parents did not believe that it was psychologically normal for males to be nudity shy.  Years ago, many people thought this way.  If there was a legitimate reason for a male child or adolescent to be naked and the females who were present said that they didn't mind seeing the male child or adolescent naked, that was all that really mattered.  The female's feelings were the only ones that were really considered (it didn't matter what was the age of the female) and that was also the case if the male was a child or an adolescent about to be spanked.  The male child or adolescent had no say in the matter and would possibly be spanked if he protested too much.  
Because of lack of time I won't tell a full story to exemplify this point further.  I will tell you that years ago a friend of mine at the age of 18 resisted his mother because she was going to spank him with a belt.  Up to that point in time his dad was usually the one to spank but his parents had separated and his mother had to take over punishment duties.  In his resistance to his mother, my friend pushed his mother away from him.  She wasn't hurt.  His mother ended up calling the police and here's the part that you and others will probably find difficult to believe considering today's society and it's rules: Two police men came and after hearing the story by my friend's mother, lowered my friend's pants and held him while his mother slapped his bottom several times with a belt.  
There were no police brutality rules back then.  
The next time I was over at their house I noticed that he was significantly more obedient and better acting generally to his mother.  

A friend of mine who is not a member of this forum but who reads this forum and my posts frequently sent me two images.  This first image is actually text.  I was surprised to read the information on this image because I thought people did not think this way anymore.  I asked my friend where it came from and he told me it came from voy.com.  I went to the site and was really surprised to find out that there were several people on that site who have the same belief as is conveyed in this message.  Many years ago, this is exactly the way my parents thought and it was also the way our society thought generally about punishments for adolescent males:

The above message brings up an interesting subject, erections and ejaculations while being spanked.  
My step-brother/cousin used to get erections almost every time he was spanked.  My brother would have an erection only occasionally if it was only the immediate family watching the spanking but the few times that someone outside of our immediate family was watching the spanking, my brother always had an erection.  For example, he had an erection in the above situations I wrote about the minister and his wife and about our neighbors and also another time when he was spanked in front of an 18 or 19 year old female friend of my step sister/cousin (who is older than my brother, my step brother and me) and some painters/construction workers who were painting and remodeling part of our house. My brother told me that he also got erections and leaked semen when he was spanked pants down at his high school in front of the class a couple of times.  I got erections a couple of times, as I recall, at home while being punished but usually I didn't have them at home.  I did have erections almost every time I was physically punished at school, especially if a female was watching.  I have no idea why.  
As far as ejaculations during spankings go,  that would happen sometimes but it was usually a minor amount of semen on the end of the penis.  A friend of mine at my school did a full projectile type ejaculation as a result of being paddled in front of the rest of the class.
I slightly indicated this only once before because I thought telling this in a complete sense would make me, my brothers and my friend sound like masochists or something.  After reading the voy forum (from which the above image originated) I have come to realize that erections and related "leaking" during spankings is somewhat common.  

My friend also sent this picture as a joke.  I'm posting the picture here because I thought everyone would find it humorous:

Actually, the above picture reminds me of a time when my step brother/cousin was spanked for saying to a woman who was visiting my step mother "You look a lot older than that." after the woman had told my step mother that she was 45 years old.  My step brother was almost 16 years old and his physique looked similar at that time to the boy shown in the picture.  He was wearing only a pair of shorts which my step mother quickly pulled down and told him to step out of them as she was swatting the side of his leg with her hand.  Our step mother stood up and walked over to a desk from which she retrieved a paddle.  She then sat back down and completely naked, my step brother/cousin was pulled down by my step mother across her legs and swatted for about a minute with the paddle.  The other woman was very much in the same position as the other woman in the picture as I recall and, somewhat similar to the woman in the picture, seemed to enjoy watching the spanking.  One big difference is that our step mother was considerably more attractive than the woman who is spanking in the picture.  
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2012, 3:25am by HowlingDawg » IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: May 22nd, 2012, 3:04am »

on May 21st, 2012, 12:26am, roadbike wrote:
HowlingDawg:

roadbike,
I forgot to answer part of your question in my previous post.  My brother and I have always been very close.  We talked about everything and spent a lot of time together when we were children and adolescents.  After the incident with the neighbors, I went upstairs to find my brother sitting naked in our empty bathtub while the water ran into the tub from the faucet.  It was common for us to sit in a tub of warm water after we had been spanked because the water helped relieve the stinging.  My brother told me to take off my clothes and get in the tub with him which I did.  
He told me that he was angry with the neighbor's daughter because they had been joking around about her being overweight and she was the one who was joking about herself and laughing at the comments my brother was making to her about the jokes she had made about her own weight problem.  (My brother was not and is not an unkind person at all.  I don't remember now what he told me he said to her but I do remember it didn't seem to me like an insult but rather a good natured joke that he said expecting the girl to laugh as she had been doing previously.  Instead, he said, the second she saw the parents coming into the room (they had been in our step mother's garden), she started acting like she was upset and started crying a little.  My brother told me he couldn't understand why she was upset and even apologized to her but he said he didn't know for sure why she suddenly became so upset.  I remember seeing her go to her mother and then I saw her mother talk to our step mother and then a few minutes later I saw our step mother talking to our dad.  It was soon after that our dad grabbed my brother.  

While we were sitting in the tub, my brother and I were involved in a conversation about a game we saw when the neighbor's daughter showed up at the door to the bathroom.  (If you've never read my posts before, it is necessary for me to tell you that I, my brother and my step brother/cousin were not allowed to be behind closed doors in our house and that included the bathroom except when we were sitting on the toilet and even then, the door could be opened after about 5 minutes by either our parents or our step sister/cousin to make sure we weren't masturbating.)  
The neighbor's daughter came into the bathroom and told us that they were looking for us downstairs.  We told her we would come down right away.  She made sure she got a good look at both of our bodies before she left.  We were sitting in clear water.  
After the girl left the bathroom, we stood up from the water, reached for towels and were drying off while the water drained from the tub.  My brother said to me "I thought she was nice but that girl is a real bitch."  At that moment the girl appeared at the door again.  Apparently she had been waiting outside the door so she could look at us after we got out of the tub.  She said "I heard that and I'm gonna tell what you called me."  She turned around and left.  My brother looked both scared and sad when he uttered one word somewhat under his breath "damn".  
It might have been about two minutes later when we heard our mother's voice call my brother's name.  My brother answered her from the bathroom and she replied "Come to the front stairs right now." (There was a flight of stairs that were in the area of the living room which we called "the front stairs" and a flight of stairs that were located in the back part of the house near the kitchen which we called "the back stairs".) My brother seemed nervous and that is probably the reason he forgot our mother's rules and wrapped a towel around his waist as he left the bathroom.  (We were not allowed to take towels out of the bathroom.)  
I overheard the conversation between my brother and step mother.  To the best of my recollection this is that conversation:
Brother: "Yes, mom."
Step mother: "I thought we had an understanding that you boys were never to take towels out of the bathroom."
Brother: "Sorry Mom, I forgot."
Step mother: "Hang the towel back in the bathroom and come down here immediately and I do mean immediately.  Don't get dressed.  You're going to be punished again."
Brother: "But mom..."
Step mother: "Don't say another word get down here right now."

My brother came back into the bathroom, hung his towel and went downstairs naked.  I went in our room and put on my jeans and went down shortly after.  

As I came down the stairs I saw our step mother holding my brother's ear and shaking his head as my brother was reaching for the ear that our step mother was holding and shaking.  Our step mother could be kind of vicious when she became angry.  Our dad then came over to them and grabbed the back of my brother neck and locked one of my brother's arms behind him.  (Our dad was really strong and in really good shape.  He had been in the Navy as a doctor but he also wrestled in the Navy and was still really good at it.  He taught my brother, my step brother/cousin and me how to wrestle but, believe me, he could still hold his own and then some.  This is off the subject but to those interested in YMCA history, on a few occasions my brother and I watched our dad wrestle other men at the YMCA.  In those days, the men wrestled naked at the Y.  Our dad always won those unofficial matches.)  Then our dad said to my brother "I thought you knew better than to call women filthy names."  By this time some other people had joined the party and everyone was watching.  I was on the stairs about a third of the way up.  My dad pushed my brother from the back once again into his den and I heard a few of the people laugh a little and someone said "He's about to get a whipping."  Then the father of the supposedly offended neighbor girl said "He deserves it.  That kid has a fowl mouth and he called my daughter an awful name."  
I then heard the neighbor woman say to a few people around her including her daughter "Let's go watch."  Then she turned specifically to her daughter and said "You deserve to see him being punished after what he called you."  Some people followed the neighbor woman and her daughter to the doorway of the den.  I came up behind them and then, I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the neighbor woman and her daughter walk into the den followed by a few of the other people.  I walked up to the doorway and saw that they were standing there in my dad's den gawking at my naked brother being spanked as if they were watching some type of exhibition.  My brother was being spanked with my dad's cutting board which he rarely used.  My brother was crying and yelling and sobbing as our dad spanked him for what seemed like at least a couple of minutes.  My brother was once again laying across my dad's legs.  As my brother was being spanked, his penis became erect and the top side of my brother's penis could easily be seen rubbing against the underside of one of our dad's legs.  The friction of this rubbing was probably the reason why my brother's penis became completely erect.  When my brother finally was allowed to stand up he did so with a full throbbing erection that was bouncing back and forth.  The head of my brother's penis was wet and was leaking a stream of semen. Then, the fluid that was leaking from my brother's penis turned an off-white color. I had seen this happen before to my brother and my step brother/cousin when they were spanked with our dad's cutting board and it also happened to me a couple of times but not at home like it happened with my brothers but instead, to me, it happened at school.  Upon seeing that my brother's penis was leaking, our dad grabbed a tissue and caught the stream as it was starting to drip downward toward the floor and then he brought the tissue with the caught fluid up to my brother's scrotum, wiping the semen and sperm from it and then he wiped upward on all sides of my brother's penis toward the head. Before our dad wiped my brother's penis, the dripping white liquid on my brother's penis and scrotum reminded me of wax on the sides of a candle that had just started burning.  Because our dad was a doctor, I doubt very much this type of situation bothered him in the least, especially not with his own son.  
Because of the way our dad might be erroneously judged by what I wrote in the last paragraph, I will tell you in absolutely no uncertain terms that, knowing our dad as well as I did, for him, wiping the fluid from my brother's privates was definitely not meant as any type of sexual act but instead it was meant to keep the dripping fluid from reaching the imported rug which was on the floor below. My dad also stroked from the base of my brother's penis to the head a couple of times with the apparent intention of catching the fluid which emitted (from my brother's penis) in the tissue that our dad was holding by the head of my brother's penis.  When our step mom saw this she said "Make sure he isn't dripping on the rug.  Make sure it stops."  My brother was standing there, looking down at the rug, sobbing as he appeared humiliated with his shoulders slouched forward but he still had the full erection.
(Several days later I asked my brother why he didn't wipe his own penis but just stood there with his arms at his sides.  He replied that he had no energy and his muscles felt so "weak" and he felt so "sad" after the spanking that he didn't feel like moving or doing anything.  He said "Everyone was looking at me. I was embarrassed and felt like I was leaking and then I thought to myself '"Fuck it! I don't feel like dealing with it.  That's when I felt the tissue dad had touch my balls and my dick.'" )  
Our dad slapped my brother's bottom with his hand as he commanded "Stand up straight!" Then our dad told my brother to apologize to the neighbor's daughter for calling her a name which my brother did without hesitation not wanting to be spanked again.  
The daughter accepted my brother's apology.  
The neighbor man (the father of the girl) then started lecturing my brother as my brother stood there naked with an erection.  I noticed that as the man spoke to my brother several times he was looking at my brother's penis as if he was talking to the penis.  A few of the other people were also looking directly at my brother's penis apparently when they thought that no one was looking at them.
My brother was made to stay downstairs naked after the spanking as part of the punishment. This was an attempt to further humiliate my brother. He was made to stand against the wall, facing away from the wall and he was not allowed to move.  He was allowed to talk to people if he was spoken to first by the people.  Once I saw him shifting his position by moving his feet and our step mother walked over to him and slapped his bottom and told him to stand still.  He cried a little when she did that because his bottom was already very sore.  
I stood talking with my brother for awhile and as I was standing there, the neighbor's daughter who was talking with a couple of other women and her mother, started laughing along with the other women and then turned and looked at my brother. Then two of the other women also looked at my brother and then all of them, one by one, turned away and laughed some more.  
I became angry at them and walked over to them and said in an almost demanding tone "What are you all laughing at?"  One of the women became indignant and told me to mind my own business.  I then said back to her "If you're laughing at my brother, my brother is my business!"  She then replied in a hushed tone "I repeat, it's not your business why we we're laughing.  I don't owe you any explanation. We will laugh at whatever and whoever we want. Now, go away before I get your dad to do the same thing to you that he did to your brother."  I started to say "But, I didn't" but then I stopped talking because the woman got an angry look in her eyes and I thought she could make up anything to tell my dad about me.  
As I walked away, I heard the women laughing again, this time, probably at me.  
I walked back over to my brother and looked at his face.  His face was expressionless like the face of a manikin.  I walked upstairs, took off my clothes and came back downstairs and stood next to my brother.  Our step mother came over to us and said to me "You think you're being funny?  You know you're not allowed to be downstairs naked without permission."  I replied "I will go when he goes."  My step mother swatted my bottom with her hand.  "Go now or you will be spanked like your brother was." I replied "OK, mom."  Our step mother walked away. My brother said to me, "Go, she means it. She'll get dad and he will beat you like he did me."  I then said to my brother "I'm willing to stay and take the beating so you won't feel so bad and alone."  He replied, "Thanks but that won't help besides there've  been a few of the chicks here who keep looking at me and smiling. One of them came over and rubbed my stomach a little as she was talking to me.  I'm kind of enjoying being naked and letting them check me out."  I said "OK" and then just as I was starting to walk away a woman who was probably around 25 years of age walked up to us and started talking with my brother.  My brother looked over at me and opened his eyes wide raising his eyebrows.  Then he turned his face back to the woman and started talking with her.  
I left and came back downstairs dressed.  Fortunately, our dad was never told that I had come downstairs naked because he went to the hospital on an emergency and by the next day, the situation had been forgotten or perhaps our step mother understood that I came downstairs naked  because of the love I have for my brother.  
After I came back downstairs, I saw that my brother was still talking to the woman who had approached him earlier and there were two other women and a couple of men also talking with him.  One of the other women appeared to be in her late 20's/early 30's and the other one appeared to be around 40 years old.  Both of the men appeared to be in their late 40's/early 50's.  They were all acquaintances of our step mother or possibly our dad. My brother was standing there answering their comments and question with a full erection.  
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2012, 3:31am by HowlingDawg » IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: May 22nd, 2012, 4:40am »

I'm enjoying the reading on this website.  I'm gaining insight into situations that happpened in my youth and how they have affected me as I grew older.  Here's an introduction to my first naked whipping with a belt.  

Punishment has always been more psychologically painful than physically painful for me, and probably for most people.  I'm 61 and grew up in NJ suburbia during the same time frame as some of you who have shared your stories above about nude punishment.  

My sister and I were the oldest of all the cousins.  When we got spanked, it was over the knee and the back of your pants and underwear lowered for mom to wail on your behind.  She never lowered the front of our pants.  Neither did my aunts with any of their kids, at least as far as I remember.  Mom was private and rarely spanked us outside or in front of the neighbors.  She didn't want them to know when we misbehaved.  The neighbors thought that my sister and I were very well behaved children.  L.M.A.O.!  Boy, did we have them fooled!

From what I recall about our family and our cousins' families, spanking was for the little kids.  Once well into elementary school, we were slapped and beaten more than spanked.  Mom could always reach out and slap us hard across the face.  It was always humiliating when we got slapped and cried in front of the rest of our relatives.  Most of the time, we all good kids and rarely misbehaved.  

My sister was the first kid to get beat with the belt.  She had been drinking with a bunch of her friends while they were driving around in dad's car.  She was 17; I was 13.  My sister was trying to run upstairs to go pee before mom beat her, but didn't make it.  Mom wailed on her on the steps, and my sister peed all over the staircase and had to wash it with the mop.  I fellt reallly bad for her, but there was nothing that I could say or do.

Not long after my sister's drinking fiasco, I screwed up.  3 of my friends and I went bowling on a Friday night.  After we left the bowling alley, we walked home along the highway.  I saw an empty soda bottle, and, having had a thing for listening to glass break, I picked up the bottle, and aimed it at the bumper of a bus going by.  Not being an all star pitcher, the bottle missed the bumper and hit the windshield instead.  The bus jammed on its brakes, and we ran like hell.  When I reached our doorstep, i gave a sigh of relief.  You were lucky!

Or so I thought.  Just after midnight, the doorbell rang.  It was a NJ State Trooper.  Holy shit!  I couldn't believe it.  Apparently, Mark and Craig were caught, and they squealed on me.  The trooper told my parents that no one was hurt, and as long as I paid for the damages, the transportation company would not press charges.

My sister had already gone to bed, but had woke up when she heard the doorbell.  She watched from a hidden spot at the top of the stairs where only I could see her.  Both mom and dad ganged up on me reading me the riot act.  I kept apologizing.  "What if that broken glass blinded several of the passengers and the driver?  Why did you do such a foolish thing?"  Mom was fed up.  She said to dad:  "Do something with him before he ends up in jail!" and left the room.  My dad kept asking me why would I do such a dumb thing?  He told me to go to bed and not to make any plans with my friends.  

Neither mom nor dad hit me, although I really deserved it for doing such a stupid thing.  I figuured that I would get grounded and have to do extra chores to earn the money to replace the broken windshield.

The next day, I was not allowed to watch TV.  I was not allowed to turn on the radio in my room.  I was allowed to read my school books and do homework.  I thought that would be most prudent under the circumstances.  I could hear voices downstairs and knew that my sister was talking to mom and dad, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

A little while later, my dad apears in my bedroom doorway.  I could tell that he was still really pissed.  He told me to follow him.  We walked downstairs, through the living room, dining room, and the kitchen.  He opened the back door and said "let's go!"  He opened the garage door and I followed him inside.  He walked to his work bench in the back of the garage and had a seat on a chair.  "Come here!"  I walked over to him and stood at attention.  He told me to take off my shirt.  I did as he said.  "Take off your shoes.  I did as ordered.  Next he said to remove my jeans.  I'm thinking "Huh? We had been nude around eachother lots of times changing in a locker room or in the bathroom, and nudity wasn't an issue per se, except that I knew why I was being told to undress."  He had never spanked me before, and I was afraid because of how strong he was.   He fired back "Be quick about it!"  I got my jeans off in record time.  At that very second, my eyes caught the belt on the work bench.  Oh no!  Before I knew it, he had grabbed each side of my waistband and dropped my briefs to the ground.

He told me that mom had given him an earfull all morning about me being a criminal at 13, and that she told him that he needed to knock some sense into me.  He added that he doesn't believe in spanking children, but I've left him no choice.  Then I got the classic line:  "This is going to hurt me a lot worse that it will hurt you.  I hope you learn your lesson!"  He grabbed my hands and yanked me into position with my arms outstretched holding the table part of the work bench as I hunched over.  I watched in terror as he doubled the belt and held it by the buckle and the other end.  He started flinging that belt with such force and speed that I almost blacked out from the intense sting.  My back, my arms, my ass, my legs - I was brutally beaten everywhere.  I was crying hysterically screaming for him to stop.  His anger got the best of him and he kept beating me for what seemed like hours (was probably 2 - 3 minutes).  I had fallen forward onto the table and he continued to nail me with the belt on the neck and the side of my head.

Finally he stopped.  I was crying so hard that I was gasping for breath.  Every part of the back of my body felt like it was both on fire and stinging.  He told me to be quiet.  I couldn't control myself.  He told me to shut up and not make a sound or he'll give me more.  I kept my mouth shut as best as I could despite the hyperventilating.  He told me to turn around.  "Don't you ever make me have to beat you again.  If you do, it will be 10 times worse.  When you quit your sniveling you can come back in the house."  He walked out and I eventually managed to get dressed and compose myself.  I hated him.  Okay, I screwed up, but I didn't deserve to be whipped like that.  It was the most terrifying experience that I ever had (up to then).   It didn't seem remotely sexual.  I associated pleasure with sex, not pain.  The nudity was just circumstantial.  

About 5 minutes later, my sister came out to the garage and asked me how I was.  She could see that I'd been through hell.  She reminded me that it wasn't that long ago that she got it with the belt, and that I'd be okay.  She reached out to hug me, and I started crying all over again.  A few minutes later, we both walked back into the house.  Mom was sitting at the kitchen table.  She didn't look up at me or say anything.  I said "hi mom" to break the ice, but she wasn't buying it, and ignored me.  I kept walking and saw dad sitting in his chair.  I immediately decided to keep walking and go upstairs to my room.

It was awful.  I had never been beaten like that.  I was truly terrified and my burning flesh was killing me.  I swore that I would never let it happen again.  Too bad that I had to eat my own words.  I was reacquainted with the belt a few more times in high school.  Dad always took me in the garage, had me undress, and beat the crap out of me.  I always felt rage after it was over.  I hated him for doing it to me.  I confided in my 2 best friends and they told me that their dad beat them too.  Jim said that his mom would often beat him first and then his dad would get him when he came home.  None of my friends ever told me about being beat in front of relatives, or if they did, I don't remember it.

Now here's my thought about this incident almost 50 years later.  Would I have been better off to get beat in the living room like my sister?  I don't know if mom would have told my dad to back off or not because each time he beat me, he went crazy and wouldn't stop for a long time.  Years later, I wondered how he was punished as a kid?  I'd be willing to bet that he was stripped and beaten as well.  Too bad that I'll never get to ask him.   I honestly don't think that dad would have stripped me on the bottom half in front of my mom and my sister.  I'm sure that he chose the garage to discipline me the way he wanted to.  The garage was his turf, and that's always where it happened.  

As my cousins got older, several of them started to get beat with the belt.  When we had the chance to talk about it, we compared notes.  The female cousins rarely got the belt.  None of Aunt Helen's kids ever got it. The last time I tasted the belt I was 16.  As I got older and lived on my own, my relationship with my parents went to a different level..  In my late 20 I realized that they had the right intentions and did the best they could with what they had to work with.  I let go of old grudges and moved forward.  

Nonetheless, I still feel that it was unnecessary abuse to beat me that severly for a soda bottle (Ya, I know it was dumb!).  Subsequent beatings were about the same; never 10 times worse, although I couldn't begin to imagine it could be 10 times worse and live through it. Looking back, there was no shame about the nudity; I was ashamed because I got caught screwing up.   I never had kids, so the issue of having them to discipline never came up.  I'm a definite believer of corporal punishment.  After reading the experiences of others here, I wonder how it would have been if dad let mom and sis come out to the garage to watch?  Or if he would have done it right in the living room or kitchen?  It would have made for a totally different experience for me, and I'm sorry it didn't happen that way.  Knowing me the way I do, I would have tolerated the pain to be able to strip nude, get hard, and even ejaculate in front of my sister, mom, aunts, and female cousins.

I'll end this episode with a few questions for those of you who were spanked (beaten) nude in front of females.  
1,  Were you embarrassed by the situation of them seeing you get spanked?  
2.  Did it bother you that they saw your genitals?
3.  Would you say that you actually enjoyed that girls and women watched you get spanked and saw your penis erect?

IP Logged
robert
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: May 22nd, 2012, 12:07pm »

There is a fine line between a spanking and a beating.   By your description, your parents  more than crossed the line.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: May 22nd, 2012, 2:29pm »

on May 22nd, 2012, 12:07pm, robert wrote:
There is a fine line between a spanking and a beating.   By your description, your parents  more than crossed the line.

Robert,
Years ago the line between a "beating" and a "spanking" was not as well defined as it is today.  I knew guys whose parents left marks and even welts on there bottom and legs from being spanked with a belt or a strap.  A male adolescent being punished with a razor strap years ago was not as common as a spanking with a hand or a paddle but it did happen in some families.  
When our dad spanked us, never, not once, did he ever leave permanent marks or scars.  The most we would ever have as a result of one of either of our parents' punishments was a really red bottom.  Our dad knew how to make the contact really sting without leaving permanent marks.  Also, the humiliation aspect of being punished naked in front of other people made the punishment seem worse.  This type of punishment in which an adolescent male is made to be naked and then spanked in front of other people both from the family and outside of the family is something my parents believed in.  One of the reasons  I know this is because I overheard them talking one time to my step-sister/female cousin and my parents told her that punishment for a male adolescent should include physical punishment and humiliation involving nudity.  I remember they said that nudity alone was not enough of a punishment at least not for my brother and me because we used to run around naked on the beach all the time. For some male adolescents who didn't live near a nude beach like we did, perhaps the nudity by itself would be enough of a punishment.  It would depend on the person.  In the case of my brother and me, my parents believed that it was necessary to physically punish and humiliate us with (sometimes) prolonged nudity.  
My step sister/cousin ended up raising her male children with this same attitude.  I was at their house one time in the early 1980's when I saw her put this type of punishment philosophy into practice with her adolescent twin sons.  Both of them were naked and spanked over their dad's knee in front of my wife and me, their sisters and their mom.  
I am really surprised to find out that many people today still believe in this type of punishment for male adolescents.  For a long time, I thought there was a Federal Law in the United States against physical punishments.  I found out this is wrong and the laws vary from state to state.  My understanding is that physical punishments are still legal in Midwestern States,  and in Southern States.  In those places, physical punishments are legal in private homes as well as in schools.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #23 on: May 22nd, 2012, 11:54pm »

Roadbike,
Compared to how you were punished, I consider myself to have been fortunate because the only places we were hit on our bodies was our buttocks, the back and sides of our legs (not very much) and only two or three times on our faces.
My dad really knew how to use that board so that it stung like wild fire.  The teachers and the principal at school could also create a sting but, looking back, I think my dad's ability to create a stinging and burning sensation was stronger.  
It's nothing for a guy to be naked with just his dad.  That really doesn't add anything to the punishment because there's no humiliation there.  I assure you, the combination of being naked in front of other people, which I usually don't mind, and being physically punished simultaneously causes a painfully humiliating experience.  For an adolescent male, spanking by itself if not enough and nudity by itself is not enough according to the philosophy that my parents and other people believed years ago and some people still believe in today.  
One example of proof that I wasn't humiliated being naked in front of people was the fact I came down stairs naked and stood next to my brother.  My brother was not usually nudity shy at all either.  The reason he was humiliated was a combination of being spanked twice and being naked and having a mild ejaculation in front of the people who were watching.  
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: May 23rd, 2012, 12:40am »

on May 22nd, 2012, 12:07pm, robert wrote:

I believe that mom put him up to it each time.  He had never spanked me until that first time at 13.  There were only 2 other times in high school that he let me have it with the belt.  Arguably, I was a handful at times and needed to be brought down a notch.  None of the boys in the locker room ever said anything about the belt marks, but I'm sure a few of them noticed.  Other boys had them now and then, and we knew that they just got nailed for screwing up.    

Things at home mellowed out a bit.  At 17, my grades were exceptional and I behaved sufficiently well that I avoided serious punishment.  By the time I was 18, things changed. I was taller than dad.  I was starting to think that I could hold my own against him if it ever came down to it.  My sister got married.  It was now just my parents and me.  I landed a good paying job at a grocery store and wasn't home as often.  My new financial independence made it seem as though the playing field leveled.  I was getting confident enough that I would have resisted if dad tried to whopp me at that age, even if it meant that I got kicked out of the house.  Nothing ever happened, and there was no conflict amongst us.  

I left NJ and moved west at 23.  From that point forward, I was my own master and my family knew that they could no longer control me.  Our relationship actually got way better when I moved away.  There's something to that saying:  "Absence maked the heart grow fonder."

I haven't shared my discipline history with any of my friends as I have in this post.  My sister knows, but no one else.  It felt good to put it out there.  Thanks for reading my entry.
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: May 23rd, 2012, 1:21am »

on May 22nd, 2012, 11:54pm, HowlingDawg wrote:
Roadbike,
It's nothing for a guy to be naked with just his dad.  That really doesn't add anything to the punishment because there's no humiliation there.  I assure you, the combination of being naked in front of other people, which I usually don't mind, and being physically punished simultaneously causes a painfully humiliating experience.  For an adolescent male, spanking by itself if not enough and nudity by itself is not enough according to the philosophy that my parents and other people believed years ago and some people still believe in today..  

You're right.  The only humiliation for me was that I got caught screwing up.  I don't think that dad intended to humiliate me by having me remove my clothes.  He probably just wanted me to feel the full force of the belt.  It was cold in the garage the first time, and that made it even more uncomfortable to be nude.  

Despite how painful the beating was physically, it was worse psychologically.  Just knowing that it was now an option that I could be nailed with the belt was terrifying.  It was worse than getting my face slapped.  It was a deterent that worked on me.  They got the results that they wanted.  Different parents use different styles of punishment.    

A few years ago, I started to become conscious that CFNM is a major turn on for me.  Part of the reason that I'm delving into this subject is hypothetical.  What would have happened if?  Of  course, I'll never know.  Yet, I can see me having a reaction like your brother where I'm screaming and crying meanwhile sporting a rock hard boner and maybe even ejaculating.  After I read your post further above, I had to relieve myself.  I fantasized about how it would have been if my parents did the same thing when I was 17 on a Sunday when all my relatives were there.  I've always been highly sexual, and would have no doubt become aroused if I were spanked naked in front of a mixed group.  I blew an amazing load reading your entries above.  For some reason, it really turns me on.

Oh!  One other thing.  Did your brother ever get even with that little bitch neighbor who set him up to get spanked?  I would have found a way to get my revenge, even if it took years to do it.

IP Logged
ABHI
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: May 24th, 2012, 2:33am »

hi HowlingDawg  
I just wanted to know did not your stepbrother embarrassed by nude spanking given by u r mother? Because she is his stepmother. Personally a boy is shyer about nudity from his stepmom than his own mother.  Did he say something about it?  nude punishment is given to embarrass boys , so what u r mother did to embarrass him as a punishment.
I heard some mothers make their child totally naked all the day , give them prolong lecture  while they are facing naked, make then maked in front of whole family etc.....
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: May 24th, 2012, 1:52pm »

on Apr 26th, 2012, 12:16pm, Allan_C. wrote:
HDawg, I have some fairly distant relatives who are of German ancestry. They live in Nova Scotia in a town, Lunenberg, which is very heavily German to this day. I visited those relatives in the late 1970s on a vacation trip through the region. It was enlightening about how boys were disciplined, as opposed to girls. The subject came up in a discussion of how out-of-control they had concluded American teens were (though they had never been to the US). Strapping of naked or partly naked young and teen boys in front of sisters, teachers, aunts and just casual female onlookers was not only common, but considered very effective. While common, it did not happen very often to the same boy, I was told, because it was for the boy or teenager a very unpleasant experience. I learned of all this for the first time from a distant cousin of my mother whom I was visiting. She was retired then, but had been a teacher and told me it was done in schools when she was teaching. Her daughter, about my age, said that she had witnessed boys being punished this way growing up many times, though not often in school. Both of them talked about it in a very matter-of-fact way, stressing that it worked very well, but also with what I can only describe as  a certain smug superiority.

When I asked about girls, they said girls were never punished that way. In fact almost never even spanked in private. Mainly they were made to do more chores, I was told, or deprived of something.

I remember being quite struck by the fact that here in the 1970s (as it was then), people in small enclaves were preserving what I thought were very old-fashioned ways, customs from the old country, I guessed. The other thing I remember clearly was they used the term strapping all the time, not spanking, whipping or whatever. And it was usually a old razor strop that was used, they said, though sometimes a heavy belt.

Allan_C,
I meant to respond to you before now but became distracted.  
Your post was interesting but not surprising to me having been brought up by a German step-mother whose parents were immigrants from Germany.
There were numerous times at my step mother's relatives home when I saw the males of the family naked in the presence of the female members of the family for different reasons, isolated situations.  Punishments involving a naked or partly naked male child or adolescent happened in front of others.  Germans, especially years ago, had a very different perspective on this compared to our American culture of today.  Americans themselves thought very differently years ago about these topics compared to the way they think today.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #28 on: May 24th, 2012, 9:29pm »

HDawg,

Do you  know of any  schoois duriing that time where female teachers spanked boys bare?
This was probably not uncommon in some schools, especiallly in rural areas. You  said that this was also common at the reformatory school which you attended as a teenager.  
Since bare spankings in front of women and girls were so common at home in your area, was this alsoo common in schools there?
IP Logged

HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: May 25th, 2012, 12:17am »

on May 24th, 2012, 2:33am, ABHI wrote:
hi HowlingDawg  
I just wanted to know did not your stepbrother embarrassed by nude spanking given by u r mother? Because she is his stepmother. Personally a boy is shyer about nudity from his stepmom than his own mother.  Did he say something about it?  nude punishment is given to embarrass boys , so what u r mother did to embarrass him as a punishment.
I heard some mothers make their child totally naked all the day , give them prolong lecture  while they are facing naked, make then maked in front of whole family etc.....

ABHI,
OT: My step mother was actually my step brother's/cousin's biological mother.  My step mother was also the biological mother of my step sister/female cousin.  My biological brother and I were the ones being spanked by our step mother.  
My biological mother died when I was around 2 years old and my brother was 5 years of age when she died if I recall correctly.  My brother is about 4 years older than me.  My step brother/cousin is about 4.5 years younger than me.
Our step mother was also our Aunt by marriage because she was married to my biological mother's brother before she married my biological father.  Sometime after my biological mother died, her brother (my biological uncle) also died.  Some years later, my Aunt (my biological uncle's widow) married my biological father.  The children of my biological uncle and his wife (my aunt and later my step mother) were my cousins (by way of explanation).  When my biological father and my aunt married, my aunt became my step mother and her children, my cousins, also became my step siblings.  
I bet you had no idea you asked a question that would require such a long answer.  
My brother remembers our biological mother but I do not.  As we grew up we called our step mother "mom" because that's who she was to us.  In describing her in these forums I call her my step mother for clarification purposes.  
My brother remembers our biological mother but only slightly.  The only mother I ever knew was my step mother.  
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2012, 12:18am by HowlingDawg » IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #30 on: May 25th, 2012, 12:40am »

on May 24th, 2012, 9:29pm, BobbyBare wrote:
HDawg,

Do you  know of any  schoois duriing that time where female teachers spanked boys bare?
This was probably not uncommon in some schools, especiallly in rural areas. You  said that this was also common at the reformatory school which you attended as a teenager.  
Since bare spankings in front of women and girls were so common at home in your area, was this alsoo common in schools there?

Bobby Bare,
My brother, my step brother/cousin and I attended different high schools.  Mine was the reform school I've written about in these forums.
My brother attended a public high school and my step brother/cousin attended a Catholic High School.  
Many years ago, my brother told me that male students were punished with pants down (naked below the waist) and receiving what my brother called "swats" once in a while.  He told me that most of the time if a male student was "swatted" (with a wooden paddle board) that student had only to drop his outer pants.  There were some situations where the student was required to be completely naked below the waist.  As an adolescent, my brother never wore underwear.  So all of his punishments were naked below the waist even if it wasn't required of him.  There were times, he told me, when naked below the waist was required of him.  He said the teacher would always require the one being punished to turn around with pants still down and apologize to the rest of the class for the interruption.  My brother told me that after the first time he had to do that, after the class, about a dozen of the girls in the class wanted our telephone number.  He also told me that he went out with 4 or 5 of them and they all wanted to play with his penis and some or all of them gave my brother a bj, according to my brother.  Incidentally, the teachers who made him and some other male students do this were of both genders.  
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2012, 12:42am by HowlingDawg » IP Logged
cfcus
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #31 on: May 26th, 2012, 6:46pm »

My experience did not happen at home but my neighbors house.  My parents went on a trip so I stay there while they went away.  My mother told the mom to discipline me like her own if need be.  I was not prepare for was going to happen.   The son was 11, there daughter 13 and I was 14.  Now the three of use used to play truth or dare but mostly the 11 year old and I.

The next day we were in the pool an the 11 year dared me to do lap around the pool naked with my suit on the deck. By the time I got back to my suit it was gone. Then I heard my name an panicked. The mom had my suit.  When she asked the girl why I was nude she told her the 11 year dared me.  The mom order me an Jamie out of the pool.  I was told to keep my hands at my side as I stood there. Then she told Jamie to take off his suit and give it to her.  We were then told that since we want to play nude games that we can stay naked.  Then she told us we will be staying that way until she decides. And that we better not get caught covering ourselfs.   I later found out that nudity was normal punished for Jamie.   The 13 enjoy every minute of my nudity. During the day we had to play outside. What made it worse the girl had friends coming over. We had to play with them. They made use play ever game you could think of.  They never told my parents. The girls that went to school with me would ask me the next  time I would be at their friends house  so they could visit. Then they giggle as they walked away.
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2012, 7:26pm by cfcus » IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: May 27th, 2012, 8:11pm »

Most of the adults in these stories belong in jail.

IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #33 on: May 28th, 2012, 3:41pm »

If you don't mind me asking, how old were the students being punished with pants down in front of a mixed gender class?

At my school, the corporal punishment was meted out by the male principal or male coach.  For cfnm embarrassment, one needed to go out for sports to get the Dr. Grant treatment.

on May 25th, 2012, 12:40am, HowlingDawg wrote:

Bobby Bare,
My brother, my step brother/cousin and I attended different high schools.  Mine was the reform school I've written about in these forums.
My brother attended a public high school and my step brother/cousin attended a Catholic High School.  
Many years ago, my brother told me that male students were punished with pants down (naked below the waist) and receiving what my brother called "swats" once in a while.  He told me that most of the time if a male student was "swatted" (with a wooden paddle board) that student had only to drop his outer pants.  There were some situations where the student was required to be completely naked below the waist.  As an adolescent, my brother never wore underwear.  So all of his punishments were naked below the waist even if it wasn't required of him.  There were times, he told me, when naked below the waist was required of him.  He said the teacher would always require the one being punished to turn around with pants still down and apologize to the rest of the class for the interruption.  My brother told me that after the first time he had to do that, after the class, about a dozen of the girls in the class wanted our telephone number.  He also told me that he went out with 4 or 5 of them and they all wanted to play with his penis and some or all of them gave my brother a bj, according to my brother.  Incidentally, the teachers who made him and some other male students do this were of both genders.  

IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #34 on: May 28th, 2012, 7:01pm »

In reference to the pool story. Should have taken you boys 10 mins. to get use to the situation at that age. Thats what pools are for, JAMIE probable swam nude a lot.  
  As my children grew up, we had a typical back yard above the ground pool. My 2 boys would swim nude, their choice. As typical, my daughter would wear a suit. All part of growing up.  LEO C
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #35 on: May 29th, 2012, 7:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi Leo-growing up I too swam naked around my girl cousins til I was 14. I remember seeing my aunt and some cousins I hadn't seen in a year or so and they had a huge above ground pool. I had hit puberty and started to fill out and had developed pubic hair. Was swimming with my girl cousins like always (they were close to my age and wearing suits,as always) but I did notice they were paying more attention to me down there now that I was  starting to develop. They didn't say anything but I noticed more looks and smiles on their part.After about half and hour my aunt came out with one of my male cousins old bathing suits and said something like-"You are becoming quite a big boy now" or something like that-"I think you should start wearing swim trunks." Hated it because my male cousin who wasn't home even though he was 2 years older was smaller and the suit was really tight and restrictive- after about an hour the thing actually hurt and I went inside and changed and quit swimming for the day. Had to bring my suit there all the time after that,although in college we swam nude around clothed girls all the time.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2012, 7:51am by D » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #36 on: May 29th, 2012, 4:19pm »

Pretty similar to my boys situation. My wife worked day shift and I rotated so I might have been the one who got notified. Dont quite remember.  
  My children were old enough where they did not need monitoring while in the pool. However, if they had friends over, we asked that someone be with them. This was usually my daughters friends so one or more of the mothers would accompany them. One day, one of the mothers commented  that the girls were getting giddy and paying too much attention to my older boy, showing to much interest. I forget what age he was. As guest she could only hint that the boys wear something but we took the hint. Was not a difficult transition if I remember correctly.  
  An afterthought on our pool. At that time I had a side business repairing boilers and heating systems. One spring I bought an oil fired hot water heater and used spare burners and built a pool heater. Had the only heated above ground pool around. Extended the swimming season.  LEO C
IP Logged
abel
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #37 on: May 31st, 2012, 10:10am »

To HowlingDawg;You do write the best stories.I was wondering how was it trying to socially interact with that girl cousin who your brother called a well deserved 'bitch'.I would think it was rather awkward.And did he ever get revenge?Thanks Amel. Smiley
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #38 on: May 31st, 2012, 8:46pm »

I never experienced nude punishments at my home, although I was frequently threatened with it.
But in fact it was quite common in several families in my neighborhood where I grew up.
I saw several boys getting such punishments when I visited, or fdropped in at their home.  
Actually the nudity was not the punishment itself, but was usually used to prevent the boys from going outside of the house to play with the other boys. Unless he was going to be spanked of course.

I always got turned on when the boy was naked in front of his sister or her friends, or any visiting females. Which was one thing that got me into forced nudity CFNM at an early age.  Smiley

IP Logged

HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #39 on: Jun 1st, 2012, 4:18pm »

on May 31st, 2012, 10:10am, abel wrote:
To HowlingDawg;You do write the best stories.I was wondering how was it trying to socially interact with that girl cousin who your brother called a well deserved 'bitch'.I would think it was rather awkward.And did he ever get revenge?Thanks Amel. Smiley

Abel,
It wasn't our cousin whom my brother called a "bitch", it was our neighbor's daughter.  Our female cousin/step sister was always really nice to us.  She and her husband punished their own sons years later similarly to the way our parents punished my brother, step brother/cousin and me but to us she was always very nice.  She left the punishments to our parents. She used to enjoy washing our hair when we were in the bathtub.  The interest was genuine apparently because later she became a beautician and cosmetologist.  
Incidentally, several years after the events described in the story about my brother being punished happened, my brother ended up marrying the neighbors daughter whom he had called a "bitch".  
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #40 on: Jun 1st, 2012, 4:23pm »

on May 31st, 2012, 8:46pm, BobbyBare wrote:
I never experienced nude punishments at my home, although I was frequently threatened with it.
But in fact it was quite common in several families in my neighborhood where I grew up.
I saw several boys getting such punishments when I visited, or fdropped in at their home.  
Actually the nudity was not the punishment itself, but was usually used to prevent the boys from going outside of the house to play with the other boys. Unless he was going to be spanked of course.

I always got turned on when the boy was naked in front of his sister or her friends, or any visiting females. Which was one thing that got me into forced nudity CFNM at an early age.  Smiley

Bobby Bare,
Years ago, these types of punishments were common all over. Some families didn't punish male adolescents this way but many did.  You were lucky that your family was one of the ones that didn't punish this way.  

IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #41 on: Jun 1st, 2012, 7:05pm »

on May 24th, 2012, 1:52pm, HowlingDawg wrote:

Allan_C,
I meant to respond to you before now but became distracted.  
Your post was interesting but not surprising to me having been brought up by a German step-mother whose parents were immigrants from Germany.
There were numerous times at my step mother's relatives home when I saw the males of the family naked in the presence of the female members of the family for different reasons, isolated situations.  Punishments involving a naked or partly naked male child or adolescent happened in front of others.  Germans, especially years ago, had a very different perspective on this compared to our American culture of today.  Americans themselves thought very differently years ago about these topics compared to the way they think today.  

Yes, I agree things have changed considerably. When I reread my post that you referenced, I realized that I left out one key point. It is this: although it was true that the nakedness of the boy being strapped was important to the punishment, the point both women stressed to me was that the boys were strapped very hard, sometimes held down to take it too, and resulted in a very red bottom, and that result -- the considerable pain -- was what made it so effective, not the nudity, which they said also occurred in other, non-punishment, situations. Or at least that was their view.  
IP Logged
abel
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #42 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 1:19am »

AllanC; What possible crime could a boy have commited that would warrant such a strapping as you describe?Do you know?Thanks.
IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #43 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 10:03am »

on Jun 1st, 2012, 4:18pm, HowlingDawg wrote:

Incidentally, several years after the events described in the story about my brother being punished happened, my brother ended up marrying the neighbors daughter whom he had called a "bitch".  

That is too funny!  How did their marraige work out?  Did she become the domineering wife, or did your brother hold his own with her?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #44 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 5:11pm »

on Jun 6th, 2012, 1:19am, abel wrote:
AllanC; What possible crime could a boy have commited that would warrant such a strapping as you describe?Do you know?Thanks.

I am not sure I can recall exactly, but I think it was behaviors the community found really unacceptable, like stealing, school truancy, extreme bullying, beating someone else badly and the like.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #45 on: Jun 13th, 2012, 1:26pm »

Part of this post is OT:
After reading the stories I wrote about my older brother being punished, a friend of mine who has a large collection of photographs and drawings sent these images to me because the stories reminded him of these drawings.  He suggested I post them on this thread.  

IP Logged
Karl
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #46 on: Jun 16th, 2012, 2:37am »

HowlingDawg, I'm sorry but I think these are purely gay images. Just my opinion, though.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #47 on: Jun 16th, 2012, 4:17am »

Karl,
In two of the pictures there are clothed females and one semi naked male.  In one of the pictures there is a semi naked male and a picture of a naked female (in the magazine the subject is holding in front of his body).
In only one of the pictures there is no female.  I clearly marked the post as being partly OT because of that picture.  My friend thought the pictures were good illustrations for the stories about my brother's punishments.  
I fail to understand why you think of these images as "gay" themed.  In actuality, the situations you see in those pictures happened years ago and I assure you when they did happen the people being punished were definitely not having a gay time.  (I'm using the original definition of the word "gay" in the last sentence and not what that word has to come to mean.)
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2012, 4:26am by HowlingDawg » IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #48 on: Jun 16th, 2012, 5:36am »

on May 28th, 2012, 3:41pm, scooter wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, how old were the students being punished with pants down in front of a mixed gender class?

At my school, the corporal punishment was meted out by the male principal or male coach.  For cfnm embarrassment, one needed to go out for sports to get the Dr. Grant treatment.

scooter,
I apologize for not having responded to you sooner.  I was reading over the thread because of a comment a friend of mine made about one of the posts and I discovered your unanswered post.  
This was when my brother was in High School so the students were high school age which is about 15 to 18 years of age as I'm sure you already knew.  The male students were punished this way but the female students were never punished this way.  
When I was in grade school I remember some of the male students including me being spanked with pants down exposing our bare bottoms and when we stood up, exposing our genitalia, in front of the class when I was in the first through 6th grades. I think I was spanked at least twice for each one of those years.  In the 7th grade, I was spanked 4 times in front of the class.  It wasn't until I was in the 8th grade that I was given some privacy from the class while being spanked.  The 8th grade teacher was a male who used to take the male students out into the hall (just outside of the classroom).  I asked a couple of other guys what he did with them and we all agreed he had done the same actions with each of us.  He would lecture for about a half a minute and then as he continued to lecture, he would start unfastening the student's belt (if the student was wearing one).  He would start the process of removing clothing apparently expecting the male student to continue the clothing removal. The first time he spanked me, I started to take over the job but stalled at the point when I was required to drop my pants because a woman was watching us from down at the end of the hall. I didn't know who she was and I didn't want to take the chance of offending her.  The teacher saw that I was looking in her direction so he also turned and looked at the woman.  He then turned back to me and said "Never mind about her, she's a substitute teacher." I then said back to him "I don't want her to be offended when I take down my pants." He then turned toward her and waived at the substitute teacher signaling her to come to us.  The woman walked toward us and when she was close to us my 8th grade teacher said to her "This young man is about to be spanked.  He is concerned that you will be offended by seeing him naked."   The woman replied "Oh, no, not at all.  I've had to spank some boys myself in the several years I've been teaching and I've spanked my own sons several times." As she looked directly at me she added "Once you've seen one boy naked you've seen them all."  Very quickly then the teacher turned back to me, and faster than I was able to fully realize, he unfastened and unzipped my pants, put his thumbs in the waist band of my pants and pushed them down to my ankles exposing my genitalia to the female substitute teacher who continued to stand there watching us.  The teacher then noticed that my shirt was somewhat long and was hanging somewhat over my buttocks, so he started unbuttoning the shirt and I continued that job and took off the shirt.  He did this so that the shirt wouldn't be in the way.  He then told me to bend forward and grab my legs which I did.  He then paddled my bottom with a small wooden paddle for about a minute.  
I remember when I stood up, my penis was somewhat erect but neither one of the teachers said anything about it.
IP Logged
abel
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #49 on: Jun 18th, 2012, 10:44am »

To HowlingDawg; What did you or the other guys typically do to warrant a spanking and how would the girls react to such a display of manhood?Was it difficult to look them in the face afterward?I imagine a lot of giggling went on.On another subject how would you describe yourself pysically back then,any well known celebrity look a lot like you?     sorry for all the questions.Thanks.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples