CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 24th, 2014, 6:42am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club





   Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.  (Read 7518 times)
austin
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 162
Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« on: Feb 8th, 2012, 6:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There was a topic posted here a few months back about a female journalist who wrote an article claiming that women didn’t get a kick out of seeing naked men (or somesuch). Well, here’s another female journalist, in the London Times no less, who begs to differ. She is writing about going to a media launch of the new David Beckham ads for sexy men’s underwear:
 
“...When a very attractive man starts talking to you about his underwear, it’s quite hard to stop yourself imagining what lies underneath. Visions pop into your head unbidden. So while David is telling us about his penchant for long johns and how he wants to be the next Calvin Klein, I am imaging him naked.”
 
Later, when she actually gets to meet Beckham, she writes: “I am shaking David’s hand. He is doing his wry half-smile thing. ‘Sex’ I think.”
 
So there you have it. Women do want to look at naked men... as long as you have a David Beckham package, that is.
 
(The journalist, btw, is a very attractive young woman called Laura Craik. Her picture is in Google Images.)
 
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God
*****



Don't be shy...

   


Gender: female
Posts: 1670
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 8th, 2012, 6:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Grin  Many of us are fascinated by the opposite sex and the contents of your underpants*  Smiley  Some more so than others, some less.  
 
* That's why male strip shows are popular and why the large audiences want the g-strings off. "Off off off!" in fact Wink When I sit with my friends cheering as the guys bares all, I smile at the suggestion that we're not interested in penises.  
 
IP Logged
clothed_lady
Guest

Email

Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 8th, 2012, 7:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Yes many of us  do like looking at naked men, but I think we also like to give the impression we don't as some of you get very excitable and will end up thinking it is ok to flash/expose yourselves to us whenever you get the urge. ie probably all the time!  
Smiley
 
There is a time and a place and I also like to be attracted to the man physically and personality wise. I don't want to see a guy naked just because he is a guy.
IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God
*****



Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

   


Gender: male
Posts: 556
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 8th, 2012, 7:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Women are human, so there are going to be women on all sides of this issue.  Ones that want to look, ones that are compelled to look, ones that will only enjoy peeking if they are sure nobody will catch them, ones that don't want to see, etc.  (And, of course, there can be women that want one thing, but think they want something else)
 
All that being typed, I think in general, most men find most women attractive while most women find most men unattractive.  *shrug*
IP Logged
Buff
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 86
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 8th, 2012, 9:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think its human nature for a person to want to look at the opposite sex naked.  Of course as in all instances it depends on who the man and woman are.  A woman can say she doesn't care to look but if the right guy comes along that she is attracted to or has an extremely large or small penis, its just something she will see and remember.
 
In many cases women are probably grossed out or turned off by the athletes behaviour in the locker room.
IP Logged
Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 261
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 4:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If your article proves that all women like to look at naked men, why doesnt the other article prove they dont?  You're ignoring all evidence that doesnt agree with you.
 
Some women do, some women dont. Dont really see why there is even an argument about this.
 
on Feb 8th, 2012, 6:26pm, austin wrote:
There was a topic posted here a few months back about a female journalist who wrote an article claiming that women didn’t get a kick out of seeing naked men (or somesuch). Well, here’s another female journalist, in the London Times no less, who begs to differ. She is writing about going to a media launch of the new David Beckham ads for sexy men’s underwear:
 
“...When a very attractive man starts talking to you about his underwear, it’s quite hard to stop yourself imagining what lies underneath. Visions pop into your head unbidden. So while David is telling us about his penchant for long johns and how he wants to be the next Calvin Klein, I am imaging him naked.”
 
Later, when she actually gets to meet Beckham, she writes: “I am shaking David’s hand. He is doing his wry half-smile thing. ‘Sex’ I think.”
 
So there you have it. Women do want to look at naked men... as long as you have a David Beckham package, that is.
 
(The journalist, btw, is a very attractive young woman called Laura Craik. Her picture is in Google Images.)
 

IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God
*****



Women do community, men do civilization.

   


Posts: 1778
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #6 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 9:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Seventy-one years of experience with them tells me that the older straight women get the more they like and need seeing naked men and their genitalia. When they are younger they may or may not play games about it, but by the time they are in their 50s, and usually much sooner, pretense about their presumed "innocence" is long gone.  
 
For a variety of reasons, some men I think like to believe, and so pretend, women are disinterested. OK, but it does not make it true. In the end, age, honesty and the true nature of female sexuality wins out and women themselves acknowledge the truth.
IP Logged
Wile_E_Coyote
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 192
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #7 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 10:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

God bless those sly little foxes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"Stop a Grinnin and Drop Your Linnen" Bill Paxton from the movie "aliens"
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3233
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #8 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 1:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here we go again...
 
We fantasize about what women like or don't like because this board is virtually all men, and because it is fantasy driven, we envision all women are rolled up into a single collective attitude.  Our fantasies demand we generalize, otherwise we can't fantasize.    Kind of reminds me of thinking about them like the Borg (Trekky reference).
 
But then, having fantasies about a collective of Borg women may not be so bad! :
 

 
Oh yes!  Tongue
 
Two female reporters were cited in the original post, one claiming that penises disgusted her, the other dreaming about seeing Beckham nude.  The fundamental premise we make is that all women are the same, therefore, one must be lying, and one is telling the truth.  And we go about trying to find evidence as to which is wrong.   Here's a clue guys, can you accept that maybe, just maybe, both are right, and that it isn't so easy to roll them up into one single, Borg-like reference?
 
Why is it so hard for so many in this forum to accept that each and everyone woman is different?  And that some can have bizarre kinky fantasies that rival any man, whereas others were born with an angry attitude about men along with a very week libido?
 
Some women truly don't think much of male nudity, are completely uninterested in seeing a guy's cock, and think the idea of attending a CFNM party would be gross and disgusting.   And when they tell you that, yes, many times they are TRULY telling you how they feel.
 
Other women of the same age, ethnicity, land of origin (and any other similar comparison you can draw) will tell you they dream about such an opportunity - even to the point of peeping in a guys window as he undresses.
 
So when you say "women think yadda yadda" and point to a specific woman as evidence, you should narrow your observation to that woman.  Otherwise you'll always be mystified as to "what women think" never truly understanding.
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2012, 1:50pm by Brad » IP Logged
Hooked6
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 124
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #9 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 8:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Brad wrote: "Otherwise you'll always be mystified as to "what women think" never truly understanding. "
 
No truer words were ever spoken, except of course that I'm ALWAYS mystified as to what women think and I have NEVER truly understood them - even when I narrow my serach to one!
 
Hooked6
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3233
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #10 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 8:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 9th, 2012, 8:40pm, Hooked6 wrote:
Brad wrote: "Otherwise you'll always be mystified as to "what women think" never truly understanding. "
 
No truer words were ever spoken, except of course that I'm ALWAYS mystified as to what women think and I have NEVER truly understood them - even when I narrow my serach to one!
 
Hooked6

 
lol...  perhaps your words are even truer than ming.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1374
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #11 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 10:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I agree with Brad that it is a fantasy to generalize and say that women do like to look at naked men.
Many women don't, and it very much depends on the situuation.
In fact many women are offended, disgusted and put off by male nudity.
Most women think that a man who likes to show off nude as shallow, and prefer to see a man attractively dressed rather than naked.
Too bad for us guys of course, who see things from a different perspective.
 
I think that familiarity is very important for a woman when it comes to seeing a man naked. Which is the opposite of what us men want.
Sure they have a good laugh sometimes when they see a naked male, but it doesn't mean that they see it as erotic.
 
And don't try to understand women. Even the father of psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud, who psycho-analysed thousands of women in his career, admitted late in his life that he could never figure out women.
 
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2012, 10:54pm by Bobby Bare » IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3233
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #12 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 3:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Bobbybare - I'm not arguing against a premise about women not wanting to see men naked, and generalizing about them saying they don't.
 
I'm saying it is wrong to generalize at all - either way.
 
Yes, women do tend to be different, and yes, there are some general characteristics they often share.
 
But I know for a fact there are women that love seeing men nude and get aroused by it.   Some women love to watch nude men masturbate on webcam, or, get off on going to nude beaches and watching the naked guys strut.  Some women do enjoy going to clubs like Loverboys.  And some love the concept of CFNM.  In fact, I'm a member of some blogs that orchestrate real life CFNM parties, and they are almost always started by women.
 
What I am saying is that you can't roll them up into one generalization and think you have the key to how women view things.
 
But I have given up, I can argue this point over and over and over, but a lot of male members in her refuse to acknowledge the vast variance in women's attitudes on the subject and continually insist they can sum them all up in one generalized statement.   Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 261
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #13 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 4:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Also keep in mind that few men are into CFNM.  While we may fantasize that women enjoy seeing us naked, most men are fantasizing the opposite, women who like being naked for men.
IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God
*****



Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

   


Gender: male
Posts: 556
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #14 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 6:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Anotherguy: Ya.  I think the majority of men are into NFNM.  Wink
 
I do know that if I'm around attractive women, I would like some sort of nudity to happen.  (some sort that won't get me into trouble, anyway)
IP Logged
austin
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 162
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #15 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 11:39am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I agree it is wrong to generalise - but for proof that 'many' women do like to see naked men I can cite the London Naked Bike Ride when hordes of girls and women deliberately arrive half an hour early before the start to watch the male cyclists strip and stand around naked waiting for the off.  They range in age from schoolgirls in early teens to mature ladies in their seventies.  Maybe some are just there out of curiosity, others to get a kick, others to 'compare sizes', others who are thinking 'eeuugh!' Who knows? They are women...
 
IP Logged
Wile_E_Coyote
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 192
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #16 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 12:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 10th, 2012, 3:28am, Brad wrote:
Bobbybare - I'm not arguing against a premise about women not wanting to see men naked, and generalizing about them saying they don't.
 
I'm saying it is wrong to generalize at all - either way.
 
Yes, women do tend to be different, and yes, there are some general characteristics they often share.
 
But I know for a fact there are women that love seeing men nude and get aroused by it.   Some women love to watch nude men masturbate on webcam, or, get off on going to nude beaches and watching the naked guys strut.  Some women do enjoy going to clubs like Loverboys.  And some love the concept of CFNM.  In fact, I'm a member of some blogs that orchestrate real life CFNM parties, and they are almost always started by women.
 
What I am saying is that you can't roll them up into one generalization and think you have the key to how women view things.
 
But I have given up, I can argue this point over and over and over, but a lot of male members in her refuse to acknowledge the vast variance in women's attitudes on the subject and continually insist they can sum them all up in one generalized statement.   Roll Eyes

 
I can,in one word....DEEEEELICIOUS Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2012, 12:13pm by Wile_E_Coyote » IP Logged

"Stop a Grinnin and Drop Your Linnen" Bill Paxton from the movie "aliens"
Wile_E_Coyote
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 192
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #17 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 12:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 10th, 2012, 11:39am, austin wrote:
I agree it is wrong to generalise - but for proof that 'many' women do like to see naked men I can cite the London Naked Bike Ride when hordes of girls and women deliberately arrive half an hour early before the start to watch the male cyclists strip and stand around naked waiting for the off.  They range in age from schoolgirls in early teens to mature ladies in their seventies.  Maybe some are just there out of curiosity, others to get a kick, others to 'compare sizes', others who are thinking 'eeuugh!' Who knows? They are women...
 

 
This is what makes them so lovable,is their unpredickability.Did i say dick i ment dict Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2012, 12:24pm by Wile_E_Coyote » IP Logged

"Stop a Grinnin and Drop Your Linnen" Bill Paxton from the movie "aliens"
Bobby Bare
YaBB God
*****



what's up

   


Posts: 1374
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #18 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 12:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There is no doubt that  many women and girls are curious and enjoy looking at naked males. Though again one cannot generalize.
The thing with women is that they are very particular about these things, that is it has to be the right place and right situations.
 
One also has to admit that women are not so open to admit that they enjoy these situations, considering it as not ladylike, or embarrassing to admit it openly, which is one reason why very few women post on such forums.
 
Btw, in the London Naked Bike Ride there are many women who also take part, totally or partially nude. And they don't see it as sexual at all.
Unlike the naked runs held in America and other places where it is usually almost exclusively male participants.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Anotherguy
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 261
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #19 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 5:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Maybe the girls go to the naked bike ride to see naked women.
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member
****





   


Gender: male
Posts: 255
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #20 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 8:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

At least part of the reason so many females go to the London event is just curiosity--The've been handed  an engraved invitation to enjoy "forbidden fruit".  And noone will criticize the for looking.
IP Logged

SeaMine
leo_c
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 961
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #21 on: Feb 11th, 2012, 6:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I agree with ALLEN C a few post back although I dont believe they NEED to see a nude guy. At around 50 or so, they become much more tolerant or comfortable and their maturity make it more acceptable to them. Perhaps it is that SEEN IT BEFORE attitude which I am sure most of us have heard at one time or another.  LEO C
IP Logged
abel
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Posts: 158
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #22 on: Feb 11th, 2012, 6:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

To Hooked Six;The reason women are hard to figure is not that they are mysterious,it's that they replace logic with emotion.Shakespeare said it best about women one man says to another "...you have a woman's logic 'I think he is so because I think he is so."
IP Logged
getdare
YaBB Senior Member
****




I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 280
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #23 on: Feb 11th, 2012, 10:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Everybody knows that girls enjoy nude boys
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #24 on: Feb 11th, 2012, 1:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 11th, 2012, 6:14am, leo_c wrote:
I agree with ALLEN C a few post back although I dont believe they NEED to see a nude guy. At around 50 or so, they become much more tolerant or comfortable and their maturity make it more acceptable to them. Perhaps it is that SEEN IT BEFORE attitude which I am sure most of us have heard at one time or another.  LEO C  

Let's face it, it's all about economics: supply and demand.  When a woman reaches 50, she hasn't changed.  The market has changed.  So she adjusts her investment strategies.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God
*****



Women do community, men do civilization.

   


Posts: 1778
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #25 on: Feb 12th, 2012, 11:39am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 11th, 2012, 1:31pm, MW wrote:

Let's face it, it's all about economics: supply and demand.  When a woman reaches 50, she hasn't changed.  The market has changed.  So she adjusts her investment strategies.

 
That is a good way of saying it.
 
I have read all the comments so far, and I am sticking with what I  said earlier -- the large majority of straight women enjoy and need seeing naked men and their genitalia, and the older they get the more they acknowledge it publicly.
 
Furthermore, I have discussed this with more than a half dozen women post 50 and they all laughingly but readily acknowledged it --  "it" being that they had always liked seeing nude guys and now felt they could admit it. Hell, at least a couple brought it up themselves! I even had an older female guest at my house who caught me nude in my MBR hallway tell me she loved and needed seeing me naked like that . (She is the sister of an ex-lover of mine, but was never my lover; both women were staying at my place on the Cape at the time.)
 
Younger guys can believe whatever they want, but I truly doubt their women are any different, though perhaps younger of course.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2050
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #26 on: Feb 12th, 2012, 10:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Very well put, Allan_C! I DO believe that younger women today are less inhibited than baby boomer women were, say in their 20's. The curiosity factor is stronger and more prevalent when younger, though it never totally fades. This is especially true when a KNOWN guy is "discovered" by a girl! This is applicable to any age!!
IP Logged
figuremodel
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 78
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #27 on: Mar 21st, 2012, 10:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

All women are not the same for this or anything else. I agree that "some" women like seeing naked males and admit it, some do not admit it but do like nude guys anyway; some do not like it. I also agree with the comments that, as women get older, they might lose some earlier inhibitions. As with males, liquor can also help lose inhibitions. I guess I measure this with hand placement by women in social situations.
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 598
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #28 on: Mar 22nd, 2012, 1:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Playboy interview of actor Colin Farrell--
 
Quote:
PLAYBOY: Do you find Americans woman fascinated by an uncircumcised penis?
 
FARRELL: They are kind of f-king fascinated with a foreskin, aren’t they? In Ireland, at birth we don’t get the tip of our f-cking knobs chopped off. I f-king completely disagree with that. People say, “It’s much cleaner to have no foreskin.” What, have you never heard of a f-king shower? Of Q-Tips? Whatever you want to do it, just clean the f-king thing. I was at the party with 20 people, one of them an agent from CAA, when somehow the subject of foreskins came up. She said, “I just don’t understand a foreskin. I’ve never seen one.” So I whipped out my dick and said, “Here, that’s all it is. A bit of skin.” I did a little Puppetry of the Penis thing and showed her what it was about. You would have thought she was at a circus the way she was looking at me.

 
This was a famous, true story about the Irish actor at a Hollywood party.
IP Logged
girlies
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 1921
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #29 on: Apr 23rd, 2012, 9:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Fact: ALL women like to look at my cock. The drunker I am, the more they enjoy it! That may also be because as I get drunker I become better looking and more charming...and my singing voice improves dramatically.
IP Logged
coleopter
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 197
Re: Women DO like to look at naked men: official.
« Reply #30 on: Apr 27th, 2012, 3:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 8th, 2012, 6:47pm, Chilled_Jill wrote:
Grin  Many of us are fascinated by the opposite sex and the contents of your underpants*  Smiley  Some more so than others, some less.  
 
* That's why male strip shows are popular and why the large audiences want the g-strings off. "Off off off!" in fact Wink When I sit with my friends cheering as the guys bares all, I smile at the suggestion that we're not interested in penises.  
 

 
Don't kid me, Jill- you couldn't care less about penises.  Testicles, now they're another matter Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »




Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples
ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out


It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity



Powered by YaBB 3 Gold - SP 2.3!
Forum software copyright © 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board