CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 22nd, 2014, 3:25am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Women who like to see men peeing
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Women who like to see men peeing  (Read 14270 times)
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

Women who like to see men peeing
« on: Feb 2nd, 2012, 2:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Account by a woman who likes to see men pissing.

Quite a long time ago I posted about the young man I saw discreetly tinkling on the beach by using a towel to hide what he was doing, not realising that I could see everything in full detail. I found this really exciting, the more so because he clearly didn't realise that I was watching him do it. I guess he'd have been mortified if he realised that inadvertantly exposed himself and done his wee right in front of me!

Anyway, since then we have taken a lease on a beach hut which is at the end of quite a long row at the foot of some cliffs. The first afternoon I was there sorting things out, I hadn't been there more than a few minutes when a young guy, maybe sixteen or seventeen, strolled along the beach and disappeared behind the hut. After a few moments I could clearly hear him tinkling against the back wall so I went inside to listen. It sounded like a powerful stream and I found it quite erotic listening to him peeing and imagining what it would be like to watch him doing it. By the time he came out from behind the hut, I was back outside and I caught his eye and smiled. He must have realised that I knew he'd been tinkling and he blushed and looked away. Cute!

During the afternoon three other guys went behind the hut to do a pee and over the course of the next few days, a whole succession of young men. It quickly became obvious that this was a favourite place for guys to tinkle without being seen.  

When I told my husband, he asked if any girls had done the same thing but up to that point it seemed that it was a particularly male thing. When I mentioned that it was a shame that I knew what they were doing but I couldn't actually see anything, he said that it could be arranged. Firstly we drilled a little spy hole, but it was in the wrong place and frankly looked a bit obvious. So he installed some ventilator grilles, two at eye level, two at crotch level and two just above ground level as he was hoping to see some girls squatting. Much to his disappointment, he only saw one all summer. These are ideal, as you can get a good view out of them of the whole length of the back of the hut, but from outside you can't see in.

During the summer I watched dozens of guys weeing, possibly as many as a hundred or more. As some of them have been back several times, they obviously don't suspect that they are being watched.  

The trouble is, I feel slightly guilty about it all. These guys think they have found a private place where they can do their wee discreetly without being seen and then they stand there weeing about six inches in front of my face. Some of these guys are friends or people I know from the bar or surf club. I've even watched my husband's best mate peeing several times. Am I wrong spying like this? I'd be interested to know what you all think. Of course, I've got lots of stories about what I've seen, so if you want to hear more you'll have to let me know. I find it all fascinating.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
danielh41
YaBB Full Member

Naked is a natural state.

Re: Women who like to see men peeing
« Reply #1 on: Feb 2nd, 2012, 9:42pm »

After I did the Bay to Breakers (naked, of course) last year, I wound up at Panhandle Park near the statue of William McKinley.  I was still naked, and people were talking with me and giving me drinks.  A couple of times I had opened my bag to start to get dressed, but both times I was stopped by groups of girls who told me I should just stay naked.  So, there I was naked at the park and socializing.  I had to pee, so I went to the row of port-a-potties that were set up on one side of the park.  One of those was larger than the other and had no door.  It was a trough urinal.  I went in and started peeing.  As I stood there, I looked out and saw a girl just standing there watching, her mouth wide open.  I had been walking around naked for a good while, so I'm sure she had to have seen me (I was the only naked person there), so her fascination/astonishment or whatever-it-was must have come from seeing me pee.  By the time I finished and shook the excess off, she had disappeared.  So I went back to one of the groups who had been giving me beer...
IP Logged

"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed?" - Michelangelo
Mansterdam
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 4th, 2012, 1:16pm »

great story, daniel.
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

« Reply #3 on: Feb 6th, 2012, 8:36am »

I don't believe that it is all that unusual for women to enjoy watching men pee.  (but I haven't talked to too many women about it).  

I recall in High School our girl friends enjoyed writing their names in the snow .... using our dicks as pens - and urine as ink.  Of course, a considerable amount of beer was involved.

JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
YerKiddin
YaBB God

Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

« Reply #4 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 6:44am »

The I635 freeway kinda circles Dallas, TX.  If you're on the northern part, heading west from the Dallas area, you'll cross a muddy creek that Texans seem to call a "river".  There's actually an exit there, but only to turn around under the freeway.  I'd never seen it used, but wanted to explore the water so one day I took this exit and parked under the bridge.

I spent a good two hours walking around down there, with nobody ever using the exit.  I could see tire tracks where someone had mowed the area at some point, but no footprints or other indications that anyone had been down there.  As I got ready to leave, I had to pee.  In that I'd had the place to myself all this time, and there were no buildings or people within line of sight, I just whipped it out and started pissing where I stood, under the bridge.   About the time I got started good, I heard a different noise, and looked up to see some woman in a small brown car, gaping back at me!  She never slowed, though, just drove quickly through the turn-around and was gone.  (So was I, just as soon as I could finish, and I'm thankful now that there were very few cellphones back then!)
IP Logged
ABHI
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Mar 6th, 2012, 1:51am »

I live in a small town in India.my father was a govt. empoyee and we r not rich. i lived with my parents and was a college student 22 y old at that time when it happend. our home had one bathroom which only be used during night because bathroom was used as a passage during daytime .if bathroom was wet and closed we could not access the backyard.
so i had to use backyard drain for peeing during day.place  was clearly visible from 2 houses because they had roofs.generally i was very concious about i was seen or not.
one day  in my backyard i took my pants down and stared peeing .suddenly i heard girls giggling. i looked up and saw 2 beautiful girls next door seeing my thing.they were giggling and holding their mouths with hands. i was embarrased but i had to continue my peeing. i peed and they looked.
after that i came back home.2 days latter they saw me in front if my home we had eye contact and they smiled at me. i was so embarrased.
next one is of diffent house.in that house there was a beautiful newly wed wife.as same i was peeing with my pants down while she came upstairs to make her hair dry.she saw me and amazed and i did not know what to do wherther to stop peeing or not to.she looked at me and smiled pitifully.i saw her and get her impression.her impression was "oh poor boy do not have a bathroom to do things,i can see his thing,naked in front of a  rich girl like me."then she sat on a chair facing side of her face to me.i finished and came back to my room.she really enjoyed my nudity.
this two things happend to me by accdident.as india is a poor country many rich girls get chance to see poor boys naked and laughed at there nudity and enjoy the situation.  its a true story. really happed to me.
i will write more next time.pl. comment
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #6 on: Mar 6th, 2012, 10:21am »

on Mar 6th, 2012, 1:51am, ABHI wrote:
I live in a small town in India.my father was a govt. empoyee and we r not rich. i lived with my parents and was a college student 22 y old at that time when it happend. our home had one bathroom which only be used during night because bathroom was used as a passage during daytime .if bathroom was wet and closed we could not access the backyard.
so i had to use backyard drain for peeing during day.place  was clearly visible from 2 houses because they had roofs.generally i was very concious about i was seen or not.
one day  in my backyard i took my pants down and stared peeing .suddenly i heard girls giggling. i looked up and saw 2 beautiful girls next door seeing my thing.they were giggling and holding their mouths with hands. i was embarrased but i had to continue my peeing. i peed and they looked.
after that i came back home.2 days latter they saw me in front if my home we had eye contact and they smiled at me. i was so embarrased.
next one is of diffent house.in that house there was a beautiful newly wed wife.as same i was peeing with my pants down while she came upstairs to make her hair dry.she saw me and amazed and i did not know what to do wherther to stop peeing or not to.she looked at me and smiled pitifully.i saw her and get her impression.her impression was "oh poor boy do not have a bathroom to do things,i can see his thing,naked in front of a  rich girl like me."then she sat on a chair facing side of her face to me.i finished and came back to my room.she really enjoyed my nudity.
this two things happend to me by accdident.as india is a poor country many rich girls get chance to see poor boys naked and laughed at there nudity and enjoy the situation.  its a true story. really happed to me.
i will write more next time.pl. comment

Interesting. Every time I have been to India I, like just about everyone else who visits India, have been struck by the great differences in wealth that are dramatically apparent everywhere. And I have seen people, almost always men, peeing in semi-public places (for lack of a private place to do so, I believe), as well as some degree of nakedness, almost always in men only. The only other country in the region that I have seen as much public urination and even defecation is Indonesia, especially in the poorer parts of Jakarta.  

In several of these situations I have been accompanied by women, almost all of whom found the scene amusing. I think there is something in women that genuinely loves to see naked men, especially if they can feel superior to them when they see them, and/or feel utterly un-threatened by the situation. To some women I think it represents a type of naturalness they find exhilarating, or something like that.  
IP Logged
ABHI
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Mar 6th, 2012, 11:53pm »

In India, most of the girls accustomed of seeing men peeing openly.but most of the time they only able to see their back side. not front.in case they are able to see  frontal or from side they mostly commet, how disgusting and chuckle. thats means girls really enjoy that site.girls dont admit it direcly but they admit it to their close friends.
but full nudity is not common in affluent society.in rural india and in slums people are too poor that thay cant afford basic amenities.in there boys upto age of 16 -17 have to stay completely naked. they bath open in ponds rivers.they play naked in open fields and also remain naked in their house. for special occasions they get theti clothes.
as their nudity is common their own mother sister and other girls of same status do not care so much.
but when they come into the view of rich girls mostly the beautiful ones they get really embarrased at the site that girls have car nice dresses and they are naked infront of them.
rich girls mostly get to their nudity when they look from their roofs or window in the slums or in a pond ao a river where boys bathing or playing nude.also when girls visit rural places they also see nudity and laugh at them.  
i have a distant aunt(who is younger than me and 18 y old rich beautiful girls).she told me"i was going on a vacation with my parents.we stopped our car along a river and get off. there i saw a bunch of naked boys playing and bathing. boys  of my age. what a shame. i could see everything.these poor boys .i konw they dont have cloth. but if they dont have cloth why they came out of their home.even one of the boys looked dirctly to me amazed(giggle).i could see his thing.boys shold behave.then some boys get embarrassed and went away."
she really enjoyed her superiority that she is a rich girl wearing jeans and tops and havig a car while the boys are helplessly naked in front of her.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Mar 7th, 2012, 5:18pm »

Among nudist, it is impolite to take a piss out in the open although your penis might be hanging out all day. No one wants to see a male or female take a piss. If at a resort, the mens/ ladies room is used. If at the beach or river, you stand in the water up to your waste. If the water is chilly, females sometimes sit in the surf. Never heard of a woman going out of their way to watch someone piss. If they do, has to be a rare perversion on their part.  LEO C
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #9 on: Mar 7th, 2012, 7:31pm »

Hello ABHI,

It is interesting to hear what CFNM is like in other cultures.  
I like especially the way you describe the rich girls enjoyment of seeing male nudity in poor areas of India.
What you describe as even teenage boys swimming nude in public ponds, rivers and beaches in many areas is also true because I have seen several photos taken by travellers in India showing whole groups of older boys swimming totally naked with clothed females present in public places.

Leo, I think it is totally natural that in nudist places no one would be interested in seeing anyone peeing.  But in other circmstannces this would be a way for women to see the most important part of a male's anatomy which they cannot see otherwise.
It is also a fact, as other posters have confirmed, that most females are fascinated by the way a man pees, which is so different from them.  Smiley
IP Logged

nudedude

Email

« Reply #10 on: Mar 12th, 2012, 5:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

It can be exciting to watch someone do something that is considered private.  

I have noticed that females are quite voyeuristic and whether watching these things excites them sexually or is just a case of curiosity I am not sure.  

But it doesn't surprise me that women would like to watch a man pee, lots of men like watching women pee as well.
IP Logged
Nudeslave83
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Zetascair1983  

« Reply #11 on: Mar 13th, 2012, 12:33am »

Personally women peeing is another big fetish of mine, probably even stronger than CFNM. I'd love for a woman to see me pee or vice versa.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Mar 13th, 2012, 4:33pm »

I've had only one experience where a woman showed an obvious desire to see me pee.  I was at Rincon Beach near Santa Barbara about 15 years ago when full nudity was still very acceptable.  I was on the northern stretch where there were only a few there, and there was this couple on the beach.

The girl was a pretty slender blonde, and quite the flirt.   I think she was out of his class because he was pudgy and not athletic.   She was watching some of the guys walk by nude unconcerned all were aware of her interest (uncommon on nude beaches) and at the time I was extremely buff.   She kept looking at me to where it could be characterized as ogling, which gets me horny.   I got hard and she saw it and smiled and nudged her guy clearly saying something like "look, he has an erection".   I think she saw it as a compliment to her.  It was.

After a while I had to pee and walked up the hill a bit and turned away from her and began to pee.  I looked back and she was looking at me do it with interest.    

It was sunny and I drank a lot of bottle water that day, so after a couple and about an hour, I had to do it again.  She was now walking  about while her guy laid there.  When I went up the hill again she saw me with that same interested look.  There were large rocks to one side shielding me from the view of others, including her.  But her still watching me from my partial backside intrigued me.  So I stepped back away from the rock outcropping to where she could see me entirely, and I turned enough to where she could clearly see my dick.  I turned towards her which was my non-verbal communications to her that a) I was aware she was interested in seeing what I was doing, and b) I was turning toward her as an invitation to watch.  I even moved my leg back as if to send her an added emphasis I was positioning my dick to maximize her view of it.  She smiled and looked at it, clearly communicating back she was accepting my invitation.

I then began to pee for her, and I swear to God she got this huge open-mouthed smile as if to say "wow!".   After it trickled out, I also let her clearly witness how all us guys shake our penises when finished.  I then turned and began to walk towards her realizing the experience had given me a semi-erection, which also was pleased to see she saw as it communicated to her that I too enjoyed her watching me.

She was chuckling and went to tell her guy something, which I presumed was about her experience.  A bit later I left.  I never once talked to her.

In retrospect, I never understood why it was such a big deal, why it was so arousing for the both of us.  Hell, all I did was just pee, but I invited her to watch given how enthusiastic she was about seeing it.  It was, though, a very hot 60 seconds that both she and I enjoyed.

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2012, 4:41pm by Brad » IP Logged
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Mildly Moderate

« Reply #13 on: Mar 13th, 2012, 4:52pm »

on Mar 13th, 2012, 4:33pm, Brad wrote:
The girl was a pretty slender blonde, and quite the flirt.

Brad, was she clothed or nude? You didn't say.
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #14 on: Mar 15th, 2012, 7:02pm »

I have seen this many times, of women and girls giggling or laughing when seeing a male, or even groups of males peeing, which shows that they were excited in some way.
This also happened to me several times from when I was a teen. I can't remember all episodes, but I still remember when I was in my 20s I used to visit a friend's home whose younger sister always used to follow me in the bathroom to watch me pee, under some excuse like washing her hands in the sink. Needless to say I always left the bathroom door open for her to follow. She was in her teens and was obviously curious to know what I looked like down there, Sometimes I would start getting erect while she stared at my prick from across the room if I had not started peeing yet.
A few times she would have her friend over at her house, who was just as curious. Of course I never tried anything with them, being of such a young age, but just let them look.
IP Logged

Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Mar 16th, 2012, 3:47am »

on Mar 13th, 2012, 4:52pm, doug444 wrote:

Brad, was she clothed or nude? You didn't say.

Sorry to mention, she was nude also, so it wasn't CFNM.  But she was HOT!
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Mar 16th, 2012, 2:21pm »

I don't know.  I don't think that the act of urinating is, in and of itself, erotic.  I think it's the coincidence of exposing oneself, which men seem to love, and women getting turned on by the visual opportunity.  The peeing, not so much.

I do think that women who were not raised with brothers (and didn't have a careless uncle) are very curious.  A woman, if she stood and pissed--well, it would probably run down her leg and ankle and bathe her feet.  So it's natural to say: Huh!  How the fuck do they do that?

IP Logged
dirtydarren
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Mar 19th, 2012, 6:24pm »

Some great stories here - thanks folks.

I've only had one clear experience of this - and I flunked it.  Back in my days as a full time 30something postgrad student, one of my (very attractive female)  student colleagues let slip to me (and the only other guy on the course) that she liked to watch men pee.  This was in a bar, early on a Friday night (after exams I think ), not many people about - it would have been so damn easy to do.

It gets worse.

I asked if it was any men she liked watching.  She replied it was just men she knew.

It still hurts now that I passed on such an opportunity.  Cry
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #18 on: Mar 23rd, 2012, 4:00am »

This reminded me of something I remembered from years back about some guy suing because some women were watching him pee.  I remember thinking at the time "What a deal! Chicks checking out your dick and a million $ in your pocket too!"

Actually the powers at be deemed it frivolous.  Seems you really shouldn't mind a woman checking you out while you pee, which was my opinion all along.

I didn't realize it was so long ago... this was the only thing I could find on it:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=phyllis%20schlafly%20unis ex%20bathroom&source=web&cd=7&sqi=2&ved=0CFAQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2Fnewspapers%3Fnid%3D1298%26dat%3D19981210%26id%3DH_EyAAAAIBAJ%26sjid%3DyAgGAAAAIBAJ%26pg%3D2246%2C2141272&ei=HClsT_bIJ6qoiQLRs6imBQ&usg=AFQjCNG48gzpB4TObBSEuLRmqjOmjBO7gw

Too bad we never really got that unisex restroom thing that Phyllis Schlafly promised us back in the 70's!
IP Logged
ABHI
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Apr 15th, 2012, 4:09am »

I previously said three  experiences of my life. Now I am going to tell a recent story. I have a closed friend named P .  We were strolling around the town at night one day. In small town like ours there is no public urinals. P was in a phone call with his girl friend. P had to urinate. So he started peeing by a roadside with mobile in his ear. He said”darling my bladder is bursting , i have to pee” GF”arn’t u outside? Where r u going to pee. Do not say u r going to pee openly “ P “babe i have already started” GF”oh u barbarian, when r u going to chage, i told u many times not to pee openly.what r u doing now? P “ i am peeing, sorry but i can’t help it.but everybody do. Nothing to be ashamed of .Gf” what happens if some other girls see u r thing? Heee heeee(smile) P “if they want to see my penis fell free, i do not care, i am a man u know.GF (giggle) NO u r not going to do this in future.
But i knew my friend not going to chage.  After this conversation i asked him” she forbid u” P said”ohhh my babe don’t love to see me pee openly like other boys.last month i was with her in a temple and i had to pee .so i used a open field to pee while she was standing beside me and saying that i was a disgusting person and i would have to chage my habit. But i am not going to chage because ha ha i am a male.
Because of my previous two incidents (where i was seen peeing) i an very shy about peeing openly.  Some of my friends said,” u r a girl, why u acts so shy? A man does not have shyness.”
Once i was visiting the sun temple(Orissa) ,our tour bus stopped at a restaurant and our tour guide said” for all women there is a toilet, and for us men whole world is out there. Hearing that all women(30-38y mostly) giggle.
In India if u visit u may find public urinals in big cities like Mumbai,Delhi,Kolkata,Bangalore,Pune etc..but if u go outside public urinals are hard to come by and if u r in emergency.....well........thank god i am a male.  
Pl. Comment ,i love to hear u r comments    
 Smiley
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #20 on: May 4th, 2012, 7:12pm »

Every girlfriend I have had has loved to watch me pee. From them being in the shower and I had to go so I'd knock and I come in and pee'd and she'd turn around and watch me thru the glass shower door. She'd love watching everything, staring at my penis, how I held it, shake it, etc.. Sometimes watching from behind me, looking thru my legs to see it hang down in front of me. Or sometimes they'd have to come in to the bathroom when I was peeing because she "had to brush her hair" or "had to grab something" but she'd stop and stare at my penis mesmerized. I can think of situations like this with 10-12 girlfriends over the years.

Many times it made it difficult for me to concentrate on peeing but I was happy to give them the show they enjoyed.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #21 on: May 5th, 2012, 7:24am »

Chad, I think you said it correctly when you used the word "mesmerized". From my experience all girls and women look and stare mesmerized when watching a guy pee. I think that they find it a fascinating mystery about how a guy pees.  
They never make any comments while watching, but just stare mesmerized.
IP Logged

smith54321
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Jun 1st, 2012, 5:35pm »

I'm always surprised in my local park when the youths pee quite how uninterested the other sex is. Whilst girls/women do tend to go into the bushes to pee, the blokes pee against a tree or hedge only a couple of metres from their friends (on one occasion I witnessed recently, just facing away from his group, with an arc into the rest of the field), making only a tokenistic effort at covering up.  

But in neither case do people crane their head to try and see or make an excuse to walk closer to the one who is peeing.  

Maybe the lads are too gentlemanly to try to see their female friends peeing, I don't know, but there's a lack of being mesmerised on either side.
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #23 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 4:14pm »

on Jun 1st, 2012, 5:35pm, smith54321 wrote:
But in neither case do people crane their head to try and see or make an excuse to walk closer to the one who is peeing.  

Maybe the lads are too gentlemanly to try to see their female friends peeing, I don't know, but there's a lack of being mesmerised on either side.

That makes sense. But of course when you are fully clothed and facing away there's really nothing to see.

I didn't mention when my girlfriend was showering and I'd go into to pee, I was completely nude as well.  Or it was right after I showered and they'd come in while I was in the bathroom nude. The one girl I was thinking of with the glass shower doors, just loved looking at my penis any time she could -- I'm big and thick and she thought it was "beautiful" (her word not mine) -- and I guess it was particularly special for her when I was peeing and she got to "see it in action."  

One time she wanted to hold it while I was peeing to see what it felt like. That was a huge turn on and it made it impossible for me to finish  Wink

She was a hottie. A cutie with an incredibly hot body and the most perfect tits. I loved that she loved looking at my penis so much. I can still see her face and how she'd bite her lip and smile at the same time.

Mmm good times!

IP Logged
roadbike
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: Jun 10th, 2012, 10:53am »

Occasionally, a mens room door will be propped open and the urinals are visible from the hallway (or from outside).  Most of the time, all you can see is the back of the guys, but sometimes the urinals will be on the left or right wall offereing a profile view.

One such opportunity came at a night club here in downtown San Diego.  It was a Saturday night concert with 3 '80s bands.  At one point, I had to move away from the stage and look for the mens room.  I wandered up to the second floor just to check the place out.  I followed the sign to the RESTROOMS that led me down a hallway.  The mens was first and womens just past the mens.  As I got closer, I noticed that the mens door was wedged open; the womens door was closed.  As soon as I reached the doorway, I saw that the urinals were on the right wall just a few steps from the open doorway.  There were no dividers and anyone passing by could see the guys at the urinal with no obstructions.  Being somewhat of an exhibitionist, this was too good to be true. I stepped up to the first urinal closest to the doorway.  I was so excited that it took me a moment to start peeing.  During my time at the urinal, a few young ladies passed by from both directions.  Every one of them looked inside the mens room. 2 firends stopped outside the door for 20 seconds to talk, yet I knew that they were watcbing me.  I smiled at them when our eyes met.  L.O.L.!  

I continued to drink beer during the show and had to use the bathroom a few more times.  The main bathroom downstairs offered no chance to flash, so I went upstairs every time.  There were a few other guys at the urinals, and none of them seemed the least bit concerned that they were visible to the women passing by.

I've enjoyed similar experiences at a local home improvement store and at the county fair.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #25 on: Jun 11th, 2012, 9:50pm »

At Saturday's Belmont Stakes, 85,811 showed up. There were many ladies who visited the mens' rooms, but not as many as would have gone in, had I'll Have Another not been scratched. With a Triple Crown on the line, 120,000 would have come to Belmont Park!
At some points between races, I used the mens' room, then sat on a bench outside the room. The ladies' room line was usually very long, and some girls debated whether they should go into our room. At one point, I said I would check for open stalls. I went back inside, and noticed there were 3, which I promptly informed the ladies of. The 3 who were together came inside, and hurried to the stalls. When they emerged, I, standing by the attendant, suggested they  used the sinks, rather than just hurry out. Overall, some did, some didn't. The attendant made out well; nearly all the gals gave him a $1 tip for being OK with them in there!  On another occasion, a black gal, walking in past the urinals, called out, "Put it inside"!! I said she was cute!
Overall, we guys were very secure with the female visitors. I only noticed one sourpuss guy, who was displeased. Guys should always be comfortable with the female presence, in mens' rooms, or guys' locker rooms!.  
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2012, 9:52pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples