CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 23rd, 2014, 11:55pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   forced nudity
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: forced nudity  (Read 21561 times)
Kelli
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

forced nudity
« on: Dec 21st, 2011, 3:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

well have ever of you read this story about a boy who was forced to stand on top of a car naked, hands behind his head while they drove slowly by a school  
I think it was called " The Nude Hood Ornament"
IP Logged
robert
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: forced nudity
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21st, 2011, 6:31pm »

Sounds like a very interesting story.  Where did you see it?
IP Logged
Miss_Kelli
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 3:13pm »

I read it on a site called Blondies I think.  They made this kid stand on a car naked while they drove by a school
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #3 on: Jun 7th, 2012, 7:21pm »

Hi Kelli,
was this a story in the news or a fictional story?
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Miss_Kelli
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jun 17th, 2012, 4:59pm »

Its a fictional story by someone named Blondie
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jun 17th, 2012, 5:53pm »

Parents use forced nudity on boys often as a way to punish. I believe it's wrong, but we must also recognize that these days it is far less likely than past generations.

For instance, I am a member of a number of fetish communities and blogs as I love hearing CFNM stories and the CFNM groups you find there - many of which are orchestrated by real women with scheduled events.

During my perusing of the sites, I found a dominatrix by the name of "Tamny Smiling". We have corresponded, and on one of the forum boards for dommes, a question was posed as to when did the dommes first realize they had sadistic tendencies, and how was it manifested. She posted the following story, which I in turn put in my stories section of the male nude swimming website, as it underscores a double standard of past eras involving adults forcing boys to be nude in an open setting.

Note: The following is a story told by a mature dominatrix about when she first learned of her sadistic desires as a young female when she witnessed a boy get whipped by his mother. Although it would be extremely unusual for such to happen in our times, it demonstrates a significant double standard about punishment and forced nudity between boys and girls during previous generations as it would never have happened if the genders were reversed.

Tamny Talks of Her Learning About Herself
Taken from a fetish blog for professional dominatrixes and the BDSM community.

Decades ago the world was less politically correct, and parents would discipline their kids in ways that would never be permitted today. I remember one instance when a group of neighborhood kids were in someone's backyard and a 10-year-old boy we knew threw mud on a neighbor's wash. The mother saw it from inside the house and was furious. She approached the boy with a belt in hand, grabbed him by the upper arm and demanded he immediately drop his pants for a whipping even though we were all still standing right there in front of him. I remember three neighborhood girls about his age with me watching. I saw the look of terror and embarrassment as he looked at us girls standing just a few feet in front of him, yet when he would not remove his under briefs she forcibly pulled them down yelling "those too!". Not having brothers, I had never seen male genitalia up close before. So when his briefs were down around his knees I was captured by seeing his genitals prominently displayed in front of us as the mother brought the belt down striking his backside a number of times very hard with that loud cracking sound leather whips make. Upon each contact he screamed and thrust his pelvis forward at us. At the moment, I was both frightened by this enraged woman while embarrassed by his blatant nakedness, but I then noticed one of the girls next to me giggling as we all watched his penis and balls flop about while his mother sternly whipped his butt raw from the backside. As he stood there crying, she then turned him around and marched him into the house without giving him ample time to pull up his pants thus presenting us the opportunity to also look at his naked butt covered with scarlet welts.  

I later found that I kept thinking back about it trying to suppress my real feelings as I felt such feelings made me a bad person. Given he was quite a loud and sometimes mean boy, his deserving such a whipping probably made it easier for me to begin to embrace those feelings. And when I told my mother, her comments indicated approval he was disciplined as in her mind he was "the terror of the neighborhood" including ripping up some of her garden. And when I mentioned his mom pulled his pants down to whip him in front of us, she commented "well, sounds like he got what he deserved". That last comment of my mother was ostensibly her way of telling me she took no exception to us girls being allowed to stand there and witnessing his being stripped naked and whipped. When I thought of it as her tacit approval and that it was appropriate that I watched, I allowed myself to began to admit to myself that, yes, I not only enjoyed watching him get whipped, but the fact that he was stripped naked and humiliated in front of me really made it an exciting yet wonderful thing to see. And I also believe that the boy's mother may have been somewhat of a closet dominatrix, or alternatively, had a capacity for sadism as the manner she administered his whipping was easy and without reticence.  

I remember in times that followed when I observed him getting into mischief, whereas before I'd try and stop him, now I would dare him and encourage it in hopes his mother would again catch him. And when she failed to catch him, I would select the best time and place to tattle on him such that I could again witness his pants coming down and his butt whipped as he cried and flailed about unsuccessfully trying to escape that burning whip of leather. It was at those times my deviousness was most rewarded. The mother had seen me unable to suppress my smiles as he was getting punished, so I also believe her not taking him away in privacy for the punishment, but instead, allowing me each time to watch her pull his pants down and whip his butt raw until he cried was because she knew I enjoyed watching it and was her way of rewarding me for tattling on him. In fact, even when I think she may have known I may had intentionally encouraged or tricked him into doing the deed just to get him into trouble so I could watch his punishment, she still rewarded me because she possibly saw the sadism of a young dominatrix, something she could relate to, and something she wanted me to embrace and encourage. After all, he certainly deserved it, so why not invite me so that I could enjoy it too? But I may be reading far more intentions were, but if not, I wish I could thank her.

Today, such disciplining is scorned by our society, and I would never punish one of my own boys in such a way. But it would be years before I understood that some level of sadism lies within all of us, and in the right circumstance, we can either deny its existence within us or embrace it as part of who we are and deal with it appropriately. And for me, I not only deal with it, but enjoy it...it's just who I am.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2012, 5:56pm by Brad » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #6 on: Jun 17th, 2012, 7:52pm »

I have also seen a woman who has a CFNM dominatrix blog admitting in her introduction there that she got this fetish as a young girl out of seeing boys being punished nude.
I lost trace of this blog now having seen it several years ago.  
But there is no doubt that many women got into enjoying CFNM from these early forced nudity of boys experiences.
I have talked to several women over the years, both personally and through correspondence, who told me that forced nudity of males is a highly erotic subject for them.  
Several of them said that they were fortunate enough to work in such environments where forced nudity of males was commonplace, mostly in penal institutions.
I wonder how Kelli, who brought up this subject,and who I assume is a woman,  got interested in this subject.
IP Logged

Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jun 17th, 2012, 8:21pm »

on Jun 17th, 2012, 7:52pm, BobbyBare wrote:
I have also seen a woman who has a CFNM dominatrix blog admitting in her introduction there that she got this fetish as a young girl out of seeing boys being punished nude.
I lost trace of this blog now having seen it several years ago.  
But there is no doubt that many women got into enjoying CFNM from these early forced nudity of boys experiences.
I have talked to several women over the years, both personally and through correspondence, who told me that forced nudity of males is a highly erotic subject for them.  
Several of them said that they were fortunate enough to work in such environments where forced nudity of males was commonplace, mostly in penal institutions.
I wonder how Kelli, who brought up this subject,and who I assume is a woman, got interested in this subject.

CFNM is a very common expectation of dominatrixes.   One of them is the LA-based Isabella Sinclair.  If you can believe it, she was featured on a main-stream commercial for pistachios where she craps one open with her whip:

http://www.isabellasinclaire.com/blog/index.php

Her website was for "Ivy Manor" although I can't find it now.  Like other dommes, she listed her rules for sessions.   Her rules included that all men must be completely naked from head to foot (she indicated it was for "safety" reasons), but also indicated that no male clients should ever expect her to be nude, and even requesting it was grounds for her terminating the session.  Videos she produced often included her grabbing the guys by the balls and squeezing hard as she laughed saying how much she loved to "own" men, who are inferior.

This is common among a lot of dommes.   And it's obvious that what Tamny Smiling experienced as a young girl was perfectly aligned with her future interests.

IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Jun 17th, 2012, 8:46pm »

I'm glad, Brad, that you don't approve of non consensual nudity for boys.
 I also have a problem with dommes, like Isabella. Squeezing, hitting, or kicking a man in his groin constitutes a sexual assault, to me and to most men. I feel that this would constitute a rare exception for us not to hit a woman!  Now, I know these guys pay Isabella to dominate them. However, there should be limits! All women fear, at some level, sexual assaults. So it is inconceivable that a woman would want to initiate her own sexual assault!
I enjoy women gently in control, such as medical exams, and a relaxed, open environment, such as women in locker rooms. I would never knowlingly put myself into a situation run by the likes of Isabella Sinclair!
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Jun 17th, 2012, 9:51pm »

on Jun 17th, 2012, 8:46pm, SingleDonald wrote:
I'm glad, Brad, that you don't approve of non consensual nudity for boys.
 I also have a problem with dommes, like Isabella. Squeezing, hitting, or kicking a man in his groin constitutes a sexual assault, to me and to most men. I feel that this would constitute a rare exception for us not to hit a woman! Now, I know these guys pay Isabella to dominate them. However, there should be limits! All women fear, at some level, sexual assaults. So it is inconceivable that a woman would want to initiate her own sexual assault!
I enjoy women gently in control, such as medical exams, and a relaxed, open environment, such as women in locker rooms. I would never knowlingly put myself into a situation run by the likes of Isabella Sinclair!

I understand your disdain for this, as do many men and women.

But the concept of "sexual assault" and what constitutes it is a legal definition whereby certain standards must be met.  Assault cannot happen when it's not only consensual, but the recipient desires it so much he is paying for it. And I disagree with your asserting that "most" men would agree.   Most men would disagree with you on this.  

Of course, anytime someone punches, hits or kicks someone else can be an assault, and if it is sexual in nature, then yes, it can constitute sexual assault. But in the same way that a man can be charged with such an offense if he inflicts it upon a woman, so can a woman be so charged if she does it to a man, and it wasn't in self defense. These days, laws are more gender-neutral, and even a gorgeous female teacher having sex with an adolescent boy can and often will result in her being charged with rape.

It's all in context, and we can't forget that.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2012, 9:52pm by Brad » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Jun 17th, 2012, 10:11pm »

I decided to look up sexual assault at least as it applies to Nevada.  Suffice it to say that it requries a sexual penetration of another or oneself.  Thus a woman can commit it as can a man.  However, simply kicking one in the genitals is a simple assault.
IP Logged
Anon
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Jun 17th, 2012, 10:35pm »

on Jun 17th, 2012, 9:51pm, Brad wrote:
These days, laws are more gender-neutral, and even a gorgeous female teacher having sex with an adolescent boy can and often will result in her being charged with rape.

Believe it or not, the vast majority of female teachers that have sex with teenage male students are not sent to jail.  They are often arrested but hardly ever fully prosecuted.

IP Logged
glass4242
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Jun 18th, 2012, 5:51pm »

I vividly remember a story:

A Party Just for the Ladies  

By Tammy Smiling  

I think Brad posted it here, maybe a couple years ago or more ... I saved it and could repost it, but if Brad knows where it is, providing the link might be more better ... do you remember it Brad?
IP Logged
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #13 on: Jun 19th, 2012, 7:46am »

http://www.geocities.ws/cfnm_party_house/cfnm_party.pdf

on Jun 18th, 2012, 5:51pm, glass4242 wrote:
I vividly remember a story:

A Party Just for the Ladies  

By Tammy Smiling  

I think Brad posted it here, maybe a couple years ago or more ... I saved it and could repost it, but if Brad knows where it is, providing the link might be more better ... do you remember it Brad?
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Jun 19th, 2012, 8:17pm »

on Jun 19th, 2012, 7:46am, scooter wrote:
http://www.geocities.ws/cfnm_party_house/cfnm_party.pdf

Thanks Scott! This author is also now posting on fetish boards as noted in another post I made.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #15 on: Jun 19th, 2012, 9:30pm »

Brad and everyone else,
If you've read my posts, I'm sure you already know that my childhood and adolescent years were spent enduring these humiliation type punishments from time to time. It was thought of as the right way to punish male children and adolescents back then. We lived with it. We had no choice in the matter.
Some time ago, someone wrote to me about my posts saying something like 'Surely you must be exaggerating or embellishing the stories so that they are more interesting...'. My answer to that person was the same as it is now: What I've written is actually what happened to the best of my memory. Male children and adolescent were exposed in front of females and males for punishments and other reasons. Off the top of my head, here are some situations I witnessed years ago. I can give no explanation as to why these situations happened because I don't know what lead up to them. I've never written about these before because I don't know the story behind these events:
At an amusement park I saw a man, who appeared to be around 40 years of age, pull down the pants and underpants of an adolescent male who appeared to be 16 or 17 years of age and spank him hard. A woman who I'm guessing was his mother and two girls who I'm guessing to have been his sisters (one appeared to be an older teenager, possibly 18 or 19 years of age and the other appeared to be younger, possibly 14 or 15 years of age) all stood by as the adolescent male who was being spanked. Some other people of both genders also turned and looked. A few of them stopped for a few seconds. That happened in the late 1970's.
In a department store, I saw a woman spank a boy who was naked from the waist down and who appeared to be 11 or 12 years old in the presence of a few other women in the women's department where I happened to be with a woman I was dating. This happened in the mid 1970's.
When I was 15 years old, my family was having a picnic by a lake and I saw a woman spank a boy who was too far away from me to determine his age. By his height I would guess him to have been somewhere between 10 to 13 years old. The boy was naked when she spanked him because he had been in the lake. My guess is that he was spanked because he wasn't supposed to go into the water. Again, that's only a guess. My brother, my step brother/cousin and I were also naked when this happened.  
In the mid to late 1980's I came up to a young man (probably in his early 20's) who was laying on the street at the curb. Someone told me he had just been hit by a car and that they had called for an ambulance. I spoke with him and he responded and I told him to not move.
The paramedics arrived and with several people of both genders watching, the paramedics cut through the man's belt and cut his jeans and shirt off of him. The man was not wearing underwear. As the man lay there naked, the paramedic felt the area of the man's groin, then his legs and stomach area looking for broken bones and torn muscles I guess. After this superficial exam, the man was transferred to a stretcher while still naked and then once inside the ambulance, he was covered with a sheet by a female paramedic.
I saw this same man about one week later walking down the street. I spoke to him briefly and he said he was OK.  
Especially in the mid 1970's and before, male nudity was thought of by our society in a much different way than it is today. Male nudity supposedly was of no significant importance whereas female nudity was to be protected from view. Females who freely exposed themselves were thought of as being "sluts" especially by people of the previous generation. It was perfectly acceptable to expose the full body of a male child or adolescent for a punishment or other reasons if the females present didn't mind. If there were females who were strangers present, it was customary to make sure they didn't mind the nudity. That was one reason why the situation when the male adolescent was spanked at the amusement park was unusual even for those times. The man pulled down the adolescent's pants in front of everyone although they were near a tall wall and near some bushes so that the only people who could see them were ones that passed immediately in front of the man and the adolescent. None the less, several people saw this happen and to my knowedge, none of the females present were asked before the adolescent's clothes were removed if the nudity was OK with them.  

« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2012, 9:36pm by HowlingDawg » IP Logged
dommom16
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #16 on: Jun 20th, 2012, 10:47am »

Well, I do understand the nonconsenual aspect of forced nudity, especially on younger boys.  But as far as fantasy goes....delicious!  The thoughts of teachers, mothers, sisters, aunts, counselors, etc using their charms to trick or even force boys to strip is erotic.  And lets face it, as long as the event is not too terrible, the boys end up using it later for their own "fantasies".
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jun 20th, 2012, 7:33pm »

HowlingDawg:

For those of us who grew up in the 50's these stories are not unusual.  My father spanked me on my bare but more than once and never asked my sister to leave the room.  He never would have done it in public though.  

First he would tell me to pull down my pants.  Then he would tell me to lay across his knee.  The anticipation was worse than the spanking.  

As for trauma, the first thing they do in trauma at the hospital, if they haven't already done so at the accident, is remove all your clothes.  I suppose it makes everything easier for them.  Pretty doubtful that an injured person is sexy.  They certainly don't discriminate on gender either.  It doesn't surprise me that checking for broken bones would take place at the scene.  The act of moving a patient can do more damage.  Health and safety always trumps modesty.
IP Logged
ardor
YaBB Full Member

ardorotica.com

WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 12:50am »

Is this the story board you were thinking of?

Blondie's Humiliation Stories
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/240472.html#3
IP Logged

http://www.ardorotica.com/
CFNM, Femdom, Nude in Public stories and podcast!
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0049IWLG0
B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/ardor-otica
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #19 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 8:12am »

Maybe 'forced' is too strong a word, unless it was done as a punishment, as mentioned in the examples here of boys being spanked at home or in some schools.  
Also some judicial punishments of males in the past required forced nudity, often in the presence of female officials.
This is still being done today in American prisons when a prisoner is punished at the solitory confinement section, which usually requires that the prisoners be naked in that section as part of the punishment, again often with female staff assigned to that section.  
The men in that prison section always have to be naked, even when out of their cell. One account I have seen by someone who worked there says that even when there are visitors, like female social workers who come to talk to a prisoner, he still has to be naked in front of her.  
Personally I do not agree with this unnecessary humiliation, but it still probably goes on.  
I think a better word for forced would be obligatory or compulsory nudity, which is more acceptable and applies to other situations.
IP Logged

Miss_Kelli
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #20 on: Jun 27th, 2012, 11:59pm »

I looked at that site but as I recall they made blondie stand on the hood of the car naked with his hands behind his head while they drove past a school that was just letting out  and they all saw this kid buck naked on top of a car.
 I thought that was fucking hot, I wished I had done that to some kid, he'd remember it for a long time.
IP Logged
HowlingDawg
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: Jul 18th, 2012, 9:28pm »

Probably some younger readers think that Tamny's post about the boy being spanked in front of her (in Brad's post above) is fiction.  Even if it is fiction the situation as described is similar to the ones I've seen happen.  I know that in this day and age of political correctness and our protective society this story seems impossible to have ever happened but years ago this type of scene happened somewhat frequently.  
Other than what I've written about what happened to my brother, step brother and me, I well remember other situations where male children and adolescents were spanked years ago either fully naked or part naked in front of others including females.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples