CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 30th, 2014, 7:47am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Masturbating for Clothed Women - CFNM True Stories
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Masturbating for Clothed Women - CFNM True Stories  (Read 14859 times)
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

Masturbating for Clothed Women - CFNM True Stories
« on: Dec 6th, 2011, 1:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The fun of me doing this started around 13 when I was caught masturbating by a friends mom on a sleepover just as I came, and came, tried to cover up but she saw the final strokes and massive cum explosion, it was awesome!

In college I would lay out nude at the townhouse I was renting, especially when I knew the ladies on each side were checking me out, definitely not shy, and would stroke my cock hard while I knew they were watching and several times till I shot hot cum all over my stomach and legs as they watched!

One fun event, last summer I was staying in Denver, near the airport, the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express directly across from each other, had some nude modeling jobs coming up for art classes and I was practicing modeling poses in my room not really thinking about that anyone across the way could see but then two ladies across the way discovered me, waved and watched the show! I stroked and slapped, bounced my nine inch cock for them and came on the window!!!

We had a bit of fun with this show for a while, what a trip, lol.

I went down to the hotel bar pretty sure they might show up and heard the two of them regailing their friends with this awesome adventure, and it was such a rush to hear them describe it to their friends.

I did not want to cause a scene with all their work friends but loved hearing them describe it so enthusiastically!

I recently started stripping at parties and I am telling you, what a rush to be completely objectified as a sexual thing, a piece of meat, and have masturbated at a couple of these with women encouraging me till I shot my load all over, I love it!!!

I cannot get enough of it, I am definitely a classic exhibitionist and love masturbating for me and for women especially if there ever was one.

See my pics in my profile here and also in my flickr account, http://www.flickr.com/nakedrunner
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Masturbating for Clothed Women - CFNM True Sto
« Reply #1 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 3:10pm »

Growing up, the mere mention of the term "masturbation" brought me embarrassment.   Girls would never, never admit to doing it, but boys were considered "horny perverts" by the girls because they would say "we know you do it...guys do it all the time".

Exhibitionism means different things to different people.  Some guys do it aggressively as in "park bench flashers" and it is a desire to shock that gets them the thrill.   The uncomfort and fear their victims experience is not their concern as they are selfish.

Another form of exhibitionism is what I experience, and that is to exposure yourself in all your glory to the fairer gender in anticipation that they will find great interest in looking at you as well as find it sexy and erotic.   The embarrassment is still there as CFNM provides an inequity in the encounter.

For me, when the element of masturbation is added to that encounter, ergo, CFNM with the girls watching the naked guy do "what all guys do" and letting them see it from start to finish heightens that eroticism for me.   I have been to a CFNM party where the girls literally demanded I masturbate for them, and I did.   It was erotic as hell.

So I agree with you - as long as one knows with a degree of certainty the voyeuristic clothed female is interested, adding masturbation to a CFNM encounter is the ultimate.
IP Logged
Wile_E_Coyote
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 4:58pm »

on Dec 8th, 2011, 3:10pm, Brad wrote:
Growing up, the mere mention of the term "masturbation" brought me embarrassment. Girls would never, never admit to doing it, but boys were considered "horny perverts" by the girls because they would say "we know you do it...guys do it all the time".

Exhibitionism means different things to different people. Some guys do it aggressively as in "park bench flashers" and it is a desire to shock that gets them the thrill. The uncomfort and fear their victims experience is not their concern as they are selfish.

Another form of exhibitionism is what I experience, and that is to exposure yourself in all your glory to the fairer gender in anticipation that they will find great interest in looking at you as well as find it sexy and erotic. The embarrassment is still there as CFNM provides an inequity in the encounter.

For me, when the element of masturbation is added to that encounter, ergo, CFNM with the girls watching the naked guy do "what all guys do" and letting them see it from start to finish heightens that eroticism for me. I have been to a CFNM party where the girls literally demanded I masturbate for them, and I did. It was erotic as hell.

So I agree with you - as long as one knows with a degree of certainty the voyeuristic clothed female is interested, adding masturbation to a CFNM encounter is the ultimate.

You WANKER! Cool
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2011, 4:59pm by Wile_E_Coyote » IP Logged

"Stop a Grinnin and Drop Your Linnen" Bill Paxton from the movie "aliens"
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 8:02pm »

One of the most erotic times swimming nude for me is at a discreet but known little stretch of a lake front beach in Seattle, on Lake Washington.

This one spot is along some trails and you have to know what you are looking for and where to hike but also some lookie loos like to hike down there occassionally to check out the skinny dippers and folks laying out nude.

I was enjoying a hot summer evening, swimming and laying naked on the shore, under the shade of some trees, folks had past me hiking and in boats, friendly, good times, it was getting late, almost dusk, most folks gone, and I was so god damned horny I couldn't take it any more and started stroking my huge nine inch rock hard throbbing bare cock as I lay on my towel, admiring my cock against the back drop of the water and evening sun setting, so into the pleasurable feeling I did not notice a couple that had walked up, and did not freak out, but were enjoying the show.  

When I saw them they could tell I was worried and told me it was fine, to keep going, they wanted to watch, if I was ok with it.  

I couln't believe my ears, yes, I was totally ok with it! So I started up again, slowly stroking my huge cock for them, knowing she was there with her husband watching me stroke my huge hard bare cock for her.  

I was more turned on than ever, long full strokes, squeezing flopping my cock occassionally, stopping to let her take in the huge head and full length of my cock, then picking up the pace as I was getting closer to cumming, she could tell I was close and told me, " do it baby, cum for me" and I exploded cum and kept cumming and cumming and cumming all over my legs and stomach and chest as I pumped my huge cock for all it was worth, milking all the hot cum out and all over me for her!  

Damn that was hot!!! I have never cum so hard in my life, they were so gracious and cool about it, congratulated and thanked me for the great show.  

We finally said good bye, I often think of them and wonder how often they think about it too.

Nakedrunner
http://www.flickr.com/nakedrunner
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 8:46pm »

I've posted this before a few times, but it is still one of the most erotic CFNM experiences of my life.

I was at Summerland Beach near Santa Barbara about 10 years ago.  There's a clothing-optional spot where about 50 to 70 nudists would aggregate along with a number of clothed folks.  The beach would see a throngs of clothed people walking back and forth on the water's edge.  Many were lookie-loos, including groups of girls.

One blonde girl, a bit chunky but cute, was sitting next to me.  She was clothed, I was naked.   We ended up chatting and sharing my beach blanket.   She became very flirtatious and after about a couple of hours she looked down at my dick and said "I see your penis has a different skin color than the rest of you".  I am a typical caucasian, and am pretty certain that's not the case, and it was such a forward thing to say I was caught off guard (it was both a weird, but sexy thing for her to say).  I said "really, you think so?"  and she and I looked at my penis and talked about the skin color.  I then lifted my dick so she could get a good look at my balls and she said the same thing.

It got me very horny and my dick began to throb and stiffen.  I confessed to her that her observations were making me horny, and she told me that was great.  She then looked at my erection and said right out that she loves to watch a man jack off, to which I asked if she wanted to watch me and she said "yes!"

The crowd had thinned out by then (around 7:00 p.m. I think) and she and I found a big boulder to hide behind.  With her wearing both short pants and a shirt and me stark naked, she closely watched me stroke my cock and smiled as I jerked until I was cumming all over the sand.  It was nothing short of incredibly awesome.  

Afterward, we kept talking about all sorts of things - both sexual and non-sexual.   My legs were still spread towards her and I had cum dripping off my dick and balls the entire time we talked.  I normally would have wiped it clean or otherwise had been self-conscious about displaying that to a girl, but not this time - it was enjoyable to converse with her as her eyes kept gravitating back to my wet, naked package, and as she did, we'd smile to each other mutually enjoying the experience.

IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 10:00pm »

Great stuff Brad!

Yeah, in the right setting, mutually agreeable, folks getting off on it, this kind of thing is highly erotic to me.

I love sex and all it's variations but have to admit that this kind of scenario is very hot, love it!

Nakedrunner
IP Logged
tangledpanda
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #6 on: Dec 10th, 2011, 11:17pm »

Nakedrunner, have you posted picture other than to flicker? The flicker site requires registration to view.
IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 16th, 2011, 1:32am »

on Dec 10th, 2011, 11:17pm, tangledpanda wrote:
Nakedrunner, have you posted picture other than to flicker? The flicker site requires registration to view.

I also have pics on  

http://www.experienceproject.com  
( search for nakedrunner )
but you might have to register there too, same screen name for me nakedrunner if you can do a search there.

Nakedrunner

« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2011, 1:33am by nakedrunner » IP Logged
ralph60
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Dec 18th, 2011, 1:37pm »

I signed up with that Experience Project group a while back. I found to be oriented toward Christian ideals.

it was sort of suggested that they might tolerate the posting of "PG" rated subjects when it came to sexual content. implied nudity seemed to be extreme.

is it still the same, or have they lightened up a little bit. I thew away my Experience Project pass word, after looking things over.
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2011, 2:27pm by ralph60 » IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 19th, 2011, 1:11pm »

Hey Ralph, even though some of the warnings there indicate that, there is a robust list of experiences and folks pushing the limits, having fun of course, there now, so some fun stuff there too.

IP Logged
hardeight
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Dec 22nd, 2011, 5:52pm »

Ive masturbated for friends quite a few times.

I've talked about them here before.

For some different friends over time, plus three women at once I worked with when we got drunk for a coworkers birthday and I stripped for the bday girl. Totally unplanned, but prob the most erotic thing thats ever happened to me.

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2011, 5:53pm by hardeight » IP Logged
notmyname
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 5:54am »

I've posted about this before but I once had to masturbate until I came in front of a young, female photographer. I stood in the middle of the studio with the lights on me whilst she took photos. There was another pretty student in the studio working at the time and I kept catching her looking at me whilst I touched myself. I came all over my stomach. Afterwards I felt a bit embarrassed but at the time it was so hot.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 12:42pm »

Got a lot of hand jobs when I was young but never masturbated in front of anyone. Never had any desire to do it, better to let the female do it for you. Some were really into it to a fault, if thats possible.   LEO C
IP Logged
YerKiddin
YaBB God

Lookin' ta be seen.  :-)

« Reply #13 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 10:02am »

I think if I were at a nude beach, chatting up an attractive woman, and she turned the conversation to my penis, I would be looking for a way to offer to let *her* jack me off, rather than offering for me to do that for myself.  Wink  (Then again, some of you nicer-looking guys have likely tried that and ran afoul of some clueless women that just chafed you)
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples