CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2014, 3:55pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM observations at a life-art class
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM observations at a life-art class  (Read 20849 times)
austin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

CFNM observations at a life-art class
« on: Nov 29th, 2011, 8:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I’ve just started going to a life modelling class, and I can tell you there is no greater buzz to be had than standing next to a clothed young woman staring at a naked male only a few feet away, and watching her (with sideways glances) sketching his dick.

The weekly class is after hours in an art studio  –  quite a small area with easels grouped around the sides of the posing area in the middle. Apart from another couple of men, there were four women: a 30-something mum and three art students in their early twenties.

Everybody took up position behind an easel, and the male model suddenly walked in to the posing area, from a back room, already naked.  The tutor hadn’t announced him and I noticed that the women were taken by surprise, each of them trying not to be seen to be checking him out, but each quickly flicking eyes down to his cock as he stood, hands on hips, waiting for the tutor to ask him to take up his first pose.

OK, so a 30-something mum and 3 students in their early twenties have probably seen a few cocks, but I can’t believe they didn’t get a kick out of seeing one that didn’t belong to a husband or boyfriend – and was circumcised.  This is the UK, and few women have seen a cut dick. (I’m told it is specially prized for sucking purposes.) I’m not gay, but the model had a perfect dick: he was coffee-coloured English/Latin, well-toned, about 23, and with a cylindrically rounded  5-inch cock, which appeared to be just partially, naturally erect. The foreskin was pulled tightly back, revealing the glans and meatus.  

I noticed that the youngest looking of the women did more than flick eyes at the dick: she couldn’t take her eyes off it.  The model’s first pose gave her, and everybody else, plenty of opportunity to study it as he lay on his back, with his legs slightly apart, cock partially sticking upwards. That lasted for 10 minutes.  

His next pose was sitting haunched with knees closed but his penis head poking through his thighs in the direction of the mum. The penis was clenched so tightly it looked stiff and revealed even more of the glans. Then he crouched on his front with his arse and balls also facing the mum, who by now was furiously trying to concentrate on her drawing, but I suspect was horny as hell.
In the break, the model stood around for a few minutes chatting, still naked.  

His next pose was more relaxed: lying full length on his back again, with his cock draped sideways across his thigh. It appeared softer, which makes me suspect it was slightly hard in his other poses. His final long pose (20 minutes) was a standing, full frontal, facing my way with one of the young students next to me, and slightly side-on to the youngest – only 4 or 5 feet away.  This was when I got a chance of surreptitiously watching my neighbour flicking her eyes back and forth as she sketched his cock. The class is run by a gay guy, and I suspect he encouraged the model in his frankly exhibitionist poses.  

If you can believe the media, these days many young  girls have ‘sexual experiences’(ie feeling/wanking and possibly sucking a boy, if not full sex) by the age of 13, but I still believe a woman of any age gets a kick out of seeing a naked guy with a fit body, and especially with a fascinatingly different cock than she is used to – especially while she is clothed and in a non-threatening situation.  Chilled Jill and any of our other female posters may wish to comment.

(PS: Followers of my posts will know that I only write factual accounts of CFNM situations I have experienced. The above is a true story.... and may be followed by another after the next class. And PS2: going off topic: the female model the previous week was a lovely, slim 22-year-old student, completely at ease with her naked body and equally as athletic in her poses as the male model).  

IP Logged
hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

Re: CFNM observations at a life-art class
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29th, 2011, 11:28pm »

Great true account austin...well written and vivid.  

That actually reminds me of this true account which I am going to share with you now,.. and like you I only will write about 100% real experiences.

Back in my junior year of college, I posed nude for a life class on campus.  The rush was so great, I still remember the great parts of that day.  I did this on a dare from some of females in the drama society.  I was so into CFNM even back then that I guess you could say that I was starved for CFNM encounters; there being the lack of a great site as Brad's or even the internet back then.  Well, I was so horned to do it and it was a large school anyway, I didn't think I would even see the art majors in the class who were sketching me too many times after that..(boy, was I wrong).  I do remember that there were about seven young coeds and coincidentally one thirty-something milf who was wearing these sheer black stockings that drove me pretty crazy that day.  I fought erections because of this woman and I succeeded reasonably well.  
There is one girl in class who was not super hot but albiet she looked like fun in the sack.  I will never forget her body language that day that just oozed sexiness.  When it was time for me to come in, I stood on that wide stage platform with all these young pretty girls in front of me.  I remember being yes, very scared and very very aroused at the same time.  Well, it came time when the art professor told me to take off the robe, I remember as I was doing it, this lassie adjusted her body stance with the knee boots she was wearing so that I heard a loud tap of both boots hit the plywood floor.  Then she stood with both boots facing 9 o'clock and her whole body swayed as she saw my chest first and then the white cloth robe cast aside she stared right at my nineteen year old cock and balls.  I watched her eyes mercilessly take me all in ..all my nakedness.  In looking me over from head to toe she met my eyes and it was the damndest.  She looked as if she was saying with her whole body.."Yes, I'm dressed and I'm looking at all of you and I'm allowed to. There's nothing you can do about it."  
It seems like a little thing but that was so chronic sexy it stayed in my memory (well CFNM memory) all these years. I will have to write about the rest of that art class some other time.  Thanks for letting me write about that.  I've wanted to for a long time.  

« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2011, 11:45pm by hey2004 » IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
Nudeslave83
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Zetascair1983  

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29th, 2011, 11:52pm »

Quote:
There is one girl in class who was not super hot but albiet she looked like fun in the sack.  I will never forget her body language that day that just oozed sexiness.  When it was time for me to come in, I stood on that wide stage platform with all these young pretty girls in front of me.  I remember being yes, very scared and very very aroused at the same time.  Well, it came time when the art professor told me to take off the robe, I remember as I was doing it, this lassie adjusted her body stance with the knee boots she was wearing so that I heard a loud tap of both boots hit the plywood floor.  Then she stood with both boots facing 9 o'clock and her whole body swayed as she saw my chest first and then the white cloth robe cast aside she stared right at my nineteen year old cock and balls.  I watched her eyes mercilessly take me all in ..all my nakedness.  In looking me over from head to toe she met my eyes and it was the damndest.  She looked as if she was saying with her whole body.."Yes, I'm dressed and I'm looking at all of you and I'm allowed to. There's nothing you can do about it."  

As far as I"m concerned that is the absolute ideal reaction for a CFNM situation!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #3 on: Nov 29th, 2011, 11:59pm »

I'm thinking of joining an art class.
At least besides the CFNM situation one learns to draw.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Cassie_Caine
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #4 on: Nov 30th, 2011, 1:05pm »

I've been to lots of life drawing sessions and it never fails to give me a special feeling -- not excitement so much as a wonderful feeling of calm and relaxation, as if this is how the world ought to be. It's always nice when the model is hot, but I enjoy it just as much when, as often, it's an older man carrying a few extra pounds.

And of course I love spying on the other artists as well -- the expressions on their faces as they study a complicated bit of anatomy.
IP Logged

Cassie Caine Erotica Author

http://cassiecaine.blogspot.com/

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Nov 30th, 2011, 5:53pm »

I think that these situations are really interesting for persons who like CFMN but you relate it as if only males were naked for being a model in a class art and that it is not true, there can be also some young women or girls  who are hired to be models in a class art.

On that point, thre is no double standard.
IP Logged
Wile_E_Coyote
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Nov 30th, 2011, 5:56pm »

on Nov 30th, 2011, 1:05pm, Cassie_Caine wrote:
I've been to lots of life drawing sessions and it never fails to give me a special feeling -- not excitement so much as a wonderful feeling of calm and relaxation, as if this is how the world ought to be. It's always nice when the model is hot, but I enjoy it just as much when, as often, it's an older man carrying a few extra pounds.

And of course I love spying on the other artists as well -- the expressions on their faces as they study a complicated bit of anatomy.

Geeze Cassie,Just when i thought you couldn't get any hotter you amaze me by entering the "Super Nova" status of hotness.  

Yes i am an older gentleman,but i pride myself on being very fit,so i am not carrying any extra pounds.( i hope you don't mind)  EmbarassedActually am now working out with my son so that i look good in case...you know one is inadvertently caught naked by some unsuspecting fair damsels. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2011, 10:22pm by Wile_E_Coyote » IP Logged

"Stop a Grinnin and Drop Your Linnen" Bill Paxton from the movie "aliens"
hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #7 on: Nov 30th, 2011, 10:30pm »

on Nov 29th, 2011, 11:52pm, Nudeslave83 wrote:

As far as I"m concerned that is the absolute ideal reaction for a CFNM situation!

Thank you Nudeslave...it was fantastic.  Thanks for your input.
IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
Cassie_Caine
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #8 on: Dec 2nd, 2011, 2:49pm »

on Nov 30th, 2011, 5:56pm, Wile_E_Coyote wrote:

Geeze Cassie,Just when i thought you couldn't get any hotter you amaze me by entering the "Super Nova" status of hotness.  

Yes i am an older gentleman,but i pride myself on being very fit,so i am not carrying any extra pounds.( i hope you don't mind)  EmbarassedActually am now working out with my son so that i look good in case...you know one is inadvertently caught naked by some unsuspecting fair damsels. Roll Eyes

Hmm, always prepared. Just like a boy scout!

Actually, I have a soft spot for older men any way, and I don't support the attitude that youth equates to beauty. If an old building be beautiful, or a mature tree, while can't an older person? Although, to be fair, you sound pretty young and frisky to me Smiley
IP Logged

danielh41
YaBB Full Member

Naked is a natural state.

« Reply #9 on: Dec 2nd, 2011, 8:45pm »

on Nov 30th, 2011, 1:05pm, Cassie_Caine wrote:

I've been a model for 27 years now, so I have been both the young hot model and the older man carrying a few extra pounds (but just a few since I do a lot of walking).  After so long as a model, I have a few stories.  Here are just a few...

Back in 1985, I was modeling for an intermediate drawing class who weren’t used to drawing nudes. At that point, I was 18 years old and had only ever modeled for a small figure drawing class of only 5 students and an even smaller open drawing session in which only two women had shown up to draw. This intermediate class had at least 20 students, so it was my first time nude in front of a whole lot of people. After I had started posing, a girl came into the class late. Being a new model, I broke the pose and turned my head briefly to look at her. I couldn’t help but notice that she was attractive and that she seemed a little surprised or shocked to see a naked guy in the middle of the room. A couple of days later, I was walking across campus when someone handed me a slip of paper, pointed to a girl several hundred feet away and told me it was from her. I looked, and it was the girl who had shown up late to that class. And of course, the piece of paper had a name and phone number on it. So, I wound up calling her. She told me later that she figured that I was interested in her because she had noticed that my penis had grown a bit right after I had looked at her coming in late. We only went out on a couple of dates, and that was that.

Back in my early days of modeling, I had grave misgivings about people not in the art world knowing that I was a model. I would always try to change in the drawing room so I wouldn’t have to walk down the hall in a robe, and I never got on the platform and dropped the robe until the door was shut and all the students were ready to draw. That attitude changed over time. In the fall of 1995, I modeled quite often for a regular university drawing class. They probably had me and one other model the entire semester, and that other model didn’t pose for them that often. So I had gotten quite comfortable with the class. Late in the semester (I think it was the last day of class, in fact), I had come to class without my robe. I had told the instructor, and he just waved it off and said to go without. During the break, I went into the little changing room that was in the drawing studio to relax. Being the end of the semester, drawings were posted on the walls out in the hallways all over the art wing. From the changing room, I heard female voices inside the studio, so I figured that the class was coming back. So I stepped out and headed toward the platform. Lo and behold, there were four girls in the room whom I had never seen before. They had been in the hallway looking at the drawings on the wall and had come into the drawing studio (the door had been left open during the break and there were still drawings from the previous pose still on the easels). Needless to say, they were shocked. A couple of them looked at me quickly and then kept looking at the drawings, but the others stared at me with their mouths agape. I could tell that one girl had her eyes locked on my genitalia. Rather than run away as if I were ashamed of what I was doing, I decided to play it cool. We started talking a bit, although I don’t remember what was said. I’m sure they asked me the common questions about modeling (do I get cold, how long have I done it, how did I get started, etc.). All the while, the one girl was staring unabashedly at my penis, and of course, being a young heterosexual guy, my body responded, which made her look even more. I didn’t get a full erection, but I was definitely enlarged and hanging very low by the time some of the actual art students started coming back into the room. The four visitors left the studio, and I went back into the dressing room to cool off a bit. I have to admit that that incident turned me on greatly (not that I model to get turned on, but it is nice when those things happen), and I started being a little more open and more comfortable about my modeling.

I stopped being so hung up on the little things. As long as the room temperature was comfortable, I let the instructor handle everything else. Different instructors run classes differently, I’ve noticed. I’ve had a few that will lock the door to the studio and control the entry and exit of every student while I am posing, and then I’ve had a few that won’t even bother to shut the door. I figure that I’m hired to model, so I don’t worry about it anymore. I had a session in 2001 or 2002 that really stands out. It was a class of advanced high school students. They drew on Friday evenings after school at a local community college since they couldn’t very well have nude models at the high school campus. The students for these classes have all been excellent artists, and it was always a pleasure to model for them. On Friday evenings, the art wing of the college campus was usually deserted. The high school teacher who ran the class that evening left the door to the room propped open. Since there never was anyone around, I didn’t think anything of it. Late in the class, I did a standing pose with one foot on the floor and the other foot up on a stool, facing the open door. Sometime during the pose, a lady walked up and stopped dead in her tracks. She must have stood there for a good five minutes, looking at me and at the class. The teacher was drawing, so she didn’t even notice. In retrospect, I should have winked at the lady or something, but I didn’t react to her at all (other than a little growth down below—I don’t know what it is about those dumbfounded stares from women that turn me on). The lady finally left the doorway, and the pose went on until the end of class. I got dressed while the students cleaned up, and we all started leaving together. I saw the lady sitting outside, away from the room. She was the mom of one of girls in the class! I smiled at her and said, “I think I gave you a shock.” She smiled back and replied, “But it was a pleasant one.”

One of the local universities around here has a huge art program. I don’t get to model there a lot since I work office hours at my full time job, but they have a couple of figure drawing classes at a time most week days. There is one changing room down the hall from the drawing studios, and all the models use it. I was up there modeling about five years ago (this would have been 2006 or so), and the instructor was lecturing on something. She told me I could go to the changing room and that she would come get me when she was done. A young female model was in the room when I got there; her instructor was also giving a lecture. I had seen her and talked to her quite a bit over the past couple of semesters, so we knew each other. We got to talking about modeling topics, and she asked me about erections. Had I ever gotten one in class? What would I do if I ever had one? Et cetera. I told her that I hadn’t ever had a full ninety degree erection in a class and that I didn’t know what I would do if I got one. I was 40 years old at the time, so I told her that if it hadn’t happened by then, it probably wasn’t going to. But I told her that I had had a few times where my penis had grown considerably from its normal flaccid state. I took my robe off and wound up giving her a demonstration, showing her that normal flaccid state. Well, with her staring at it and me talking about it, it began to rise. As it grew, we talked about the various stages and what would or wouldn’t be appropriate for an art class. It was a very erotic and open experience, but the thought of carrying it further than that demonstration never entered my mind. I was 40 and married and she was in her early 20s. I’m sure it was educational for her, getting to study the male anatomy like that without the threat or expectation of anything else. And I loved being able to give her that.

I was in a class just this semester, in a standing pose, when there was a knock at the door. A young lady was looking for her cell phone. The instructor let her in to look for it, and I recognized her as one of the students who had been out in the hallway before class. She had seen me in my robe then, so she had to know that I was the model for the class. One of the students in the class even tried to call her phone to see if we could hear it. Nobody could, and she started to leave. I asked her quickly if she had had her phone on vibrate. She looked at me and said yes. "That'll make it hard to find," I said. She smiled and left. I now wonder if she had ever lost her phone at all, or if she was just curious about seeing me without the robe. The same thing happened last semester at another school--a girl came into the class looking for a cell phone that she said she had left during an earlier class. The girl from last semester never found hers either. When I first started modeling, I would have resented anyone trying to get a free look like that, but now I’m happy to satisfy people’s curiosity about art modeling.

I love modeling and the opportunities that modeling brings. I love being the inspiration for creating art. I love being used as an instrument for learning. I love being the center of attention without having to say a word (since I never did care for public speaking). I love being able to be myself without having to dress up, cover my flaws, etc. I’ve been doing this 27 years, and I envision myself doing it another 27 years (at least)…
IP Logged

"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed?" - Michelangelo
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Dec 2nd, 2011, 9:11pm »

Thank you for that excellent story on what it is like to be a nude model.  "I love being the inspiration for creating art."
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2011, 9:13pm by Youngren » IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 3rd, 2011, 1:34am »

I model regularly for art classes, and love the art aspect but also, yes the CFNM aspect too.

I work out a lot, have a good body and am very well hung, so the reactions at the art classes have been awesome, subtle many times, then I have had some gradually become pretty open talking to me once they know me if it is a class I have done before, about my body and their and the other ladies reactions, and yes, while everyone mostly tries to act cool, they do check a guy out and if you have a good body and a huge cock, they have told me they all talked about me a lot later too, lol...

I remember a couple weeks doing a long pose a couple days each week, grabbing coffee after the sessions across from the art school and one lady in particular smiling and telling me they were really enjoying drawing me, and I was getting quite the reputation. This was after I had finished this one session with a long standing pose, and though mostly you might be not hard, this last pose my cock had a mind of it's own and started going full on, huge raging erection, and the harder and bigger it got, the faster and more often and longer the looks around their paint stands got. As a model you try to pick a generic point on some wall to look at so not to look directly at the artists, but my pereferal vision I could see this increased looking and the more they did it, the bigger and harder my cock got, and thus they did it more, and so on.

Most of my modeling I manage to keep that from happening, but you are still a man and a cock sometimes is just going to react, and when I am hard, my cock is almost nine inches long and very thick, totally shaved or brazilian actually, so it was noticed! LOL

I model for art classes regularly and since getting in better shape again have stripped at a couple parties too, love it.

Nakedrunner
http://www.flickr.com/nakedrunner  
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2011, 1:36am by nakedrunner » IP Logged
JimBeam
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:48am »

Yahoo! Another older male here (in his early 40s) who is glad your delicious mind can appreciate more weathered vintages. Smiley

on Dec 2nd, 2011, 2:49pm, Cassie_Caine wrote:

Hmm, always prepared. Just like a boy scout!

Actually, I have a soft spot for older men any way, and I don't support the attitude that youth equates to beauty. If an old building be beautiful, or a mature tree, while can't an older person? Although, to be fair, you sound pretty young and frisky to me Smiley

IP Logged
Cassie_Caine
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #13 on: Dec 3rd, 2011, 2:16pm »

Wow, great posts. Love this thread. I wonder whether art class eroticism should count as a fetish in its own right -- if it is, I've got it. But what makes it so sweet is that the eroticism is a gentle undercurrent, unspoken and unacknowledged.

Daniel, I especially enjoyed reading you wonderful account and congrats for being such a long-serving model, I'm full of admiration Smiley
IP Logged

austin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Dec 3rd, 2011, 5:26pm »

Hi Cassie, glad my thread is appreciated. I’ll post again with another observation after my next class. Meantime, could you tell us if the ‘gentle undercurrent of eroticism’ which you experience stays with you, and do you fantasize later with mental images of the male models you’ve been drawing – either solo or while making love with a partner? I’d like to think the young women in my class last week fantasized about sucking the dick which they had studied, only a few feet away from their easels... [True answer please, not fiction!]
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Dec 3rd, 2011, 8:20pm »

danielh41 & nakedrunner,
I just read your posts, and really appreciate both! Women's interest in the male anatomy IS real; there's no denying it. Since these students, and some non students showed an interest, they should be accepting of male interest in them, so long it is tactful. We guys are tolerant of long looks, and appreciate the attention! I admire both of you for being so open & secure with the female gender, for so long.  
danielh41, it was nice of you to go out with that student, early in your modeling career, before you got married. BTW, how does your wife feel, about you modeling nude?
IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:16pm »

on Dec 3rd, 2011, 2:16pm, Cassie_Caine wrote:
Wow, great posts. Love this thread. I wonder whether art class eroticism should count as a fetish in its own right -- if it is, I've got it. But what makes it so sweet is that the eroticism is a gentle undercurrent, unspoken and unacknowledged.

Daniel, I especially enjoyed reading you wonderful account and congrats for being such a long-serving model, I'm full of admiration Smiley

Cassie, you are exactly right, I love the subtle undercurrent and yes, it is a huge turn on when I have noticed it or been approached and talked with about it outside of the classes.  

I model a lot nude for drawing and painting classes, art groups, and have enjoyed the looks, one recently where soon as I took my robe off I saw the female teacher's eyes get a little wide as she tipped her head slightly to get a good look, lol...  

I have hooked up a couple times over the years outside the classroom with a couple ladies where we hit if off discussing the modeling, I guess posing naked is a great ice breaker, lol...

Nakedrunner
IP Logged
Cassie_Caine
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #17 on: Dec 5th, 2011, 2:42pm »

on Dec 3rd, 2011, 5:26pm, austin wrote:
Hi Cassie, glad my thread is appreciated. I’ll post again with another observation after my next class. Meantime, could you tell us if the ‘gentle undercurrent of eroticism’ which you experience stays with you, and do you fantasize later with mental images of the male models you’ve been drawing – either solo or while making love with a partner? I’d like to think the young women in my class last week fantasized about sucking the dick which they had studied, only a few feet away from their easels... [True answer please, not fiction!]

During the actual session, it can really be only an undercurrent, because the art takes precedence ... although I was always conscious that a living, breathing, feeling human being was in front of me, and I'm never been into regarding the model as a set of abstract volumes, shapes and colours. Afterwards, though -- afterwards, that's when you can remember the exact way a penis rested on a thigh or the small of a back dimpled and, yes, your mind goes on a pleasant wander ...
IP Logged

hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #18 on: Dec 5th, 2011, 4:02pm »

on Dec 5th, 2011, 2:42pm, Cassie_Caine wrote:

During the actual session, it can really be only an undercurrent, because the art takes precedence ... although I was always conscious that a living, breathing, feeling human being was in front of me, and I'm never been into regarding the model as a set of abstract volumes, shapes and colours. Afterwards, though -- afterwards, that's when you can remember the exact way a penis rested on a thigh or the small of a back dimpled and, yes, your mind goes on a pleasant wander ...

OMG...I didn't believe it but you are a girl...
IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Dec 5th, 2011, 8:58pm »

austin & hey2004,
I finally read your earlier posts, on this thread, and enjoyed them very much! I also like Cassie_Caine's take, on being an art student.
Being OPEN & SECURE with the female gender is a VERY POSITIVE THING, which all guys should strive to attain. Girls, ENJOY!
IP Logged
hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #20 on: Dec 6th, 2011, 12:11am »

on Dec 5th, 2011, 8:58pm, SingleDonald wrote:
austin & hey2004,
I finally read your earlier posts, on this thread, and enjoyed them very much! I also like Cassie_Caine's take, on being an art student.
Being OPEN & SECURE with the female gender is a VERY POSITIVE THING, which all guys should strive to attain. Girls, ENJOY!

Ta, m8
IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
danielh41
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #21 on: Dec 6th, 2011, 7:26am »

on Dec 3rd, 2011, 8:20pm, SingleDonald wrote:
danielh41 & nakedrunner,
I just read your posts, and really appreciate both! Women's interest in the male anatomy IS real; there's no denying it. Since these students, and some non students showed an interest, they should be accepting of male interest in them, so long it is tactful. We guys are tolerant of long looks, and appreciate the attention! I admire both of you for being so open & secure with the female gender, for so long.  
danielh41, it was nice of you to go out with that student, early in your modeling career, before you got married. BTW, how does your wife feel, about you modeling nude?

My wife is fine with me modeling.  The only issue we have is my absence from home on evenings when I do model (we have two kids).  I do think she likes having a husband who has people pay him for seeing him naked...
IP Logged

"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed?" - Michelangelo
danielh41
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #22 on: Dec 6th, 2011, 7:28am »

on Dec 3rd, 2011, 2:16pm, Cassie_Caine wrote:

Thanks Cassie.  I don't think I could quit modeling even if I wanted to.  Whenever I find myself on a college campus, I always wander over to the art department just to see if, perhaps, a class is going where a model failed to show up.
IP Logged

Tyler
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #23 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 1:13am »

I have used a hidden camera to record reactions during art sessions.

I use a Flip Mino HD, which has a small lens, and I cut out a little hole in my book bag and put the lens up against the hole.  The Flip Mino HD takes quality video and the lens is so small that it is hard to recognize.  Some other miniature video cameras would work as well.  I think Kodak has one that could be used for this purpose.  The key is finding a video camera that has a small lens.  If the lens is too large, people will notice it.  

As I model, I record the female reactions to my nudity.  I have noticed that if you look in the direction of the artist, they don't react at all.  But if you take a pose in which your eyes look upward or toward the ground, or to the extreme left or right, the female artists are more likely to react, knowing you can't see them.

At the beginning of class, I position my camera to record a few of the better looking girls.  I then take poses, exposing them to my dick, while looking in a different direction, knowing that I will watch their reactions later on on video.

I have noticed that hard core artists, or experienced art majors, are less likely to react.  They have seen so many nude bodies that is seems normal to them.  The best reactions come from beginning drawing classes, made up of inexperienced artists or non-art majors.  When confronted with the nude male model, It is not unusual for such students to react, giggle, share comments with their friends, or take a picture with their cell phones.  As long as I'm looking in the opposite direction, strong reactions from the female students are fairly common.
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2011, 1:16am by Tyler » IP Logged
hey2004
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Hottest woman ever...

« Reply #24 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 11:25am »

on Dec 8th, 2011, 1:13am, Tyler wrote:
I have used a hidden camera to record reactions during art sessions.

When confronted with the nude male model, It is not unusual for such students to react, giggle, share comments with their friends, or take a picture with their cell phones.  As long as I'm looking in the opposite direction, strong reactions from the female students are fairly common.

Tyler...

The instructor in charge of your life class let's girls take pictures of you nude with their cellphones?  Huh Liar
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2011, 11:27am by hey2004 » IP Logged

CFNM all in my brain....
Tyler
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #25 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 5:58pm »

on Dec 8th, 2011, 11:25am, hey2004 wrote:

Tyler...

The instructor in charge of your life class let's girls take pictures of you nude with their cellphones?  Huh Liar

The girls do it discreetly.  For example, they might do it when the instructor is working with a student off to the side, etc.  There are many opportunities for this.  In many art classes, instructors don't monitor the students every second of the class period; instead, they often give the students some space to work on their drawings/paintings.  

One of my favorite moments occurred when the instructor stepped out of the art studio for some reason.  I was in a seated pose with my legs spread and I started to feel very naked and exposed.  After the instructor left, I got an erection.  I pretended to be asleep.  I heard a few of the students laughing and, as I later found out when I watched the video, one female student took my picture with her blackberry.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Dec 8th, 2011, 11:14pm »

Tyler,
Thanks for sharing this with us! I would think that girls would be less inhibited in looking at nude guys!
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Dec 9th, 2011, 3:27am »

Well, I know that we are discussing about CFMN situations  but there are also situations where women are models for art in the nude, so I don't think that it is a special situation for men.

when we go to a museum, we can see a lot of paintings or sketchs of nude women and we know that many painters used women models.

in the school for arts in France, the number of women  who are hired to be nude models is certainlty equivalent to that of men.

I am convinced that on that subject there is no double standard.

in a class art, if there are young men, they will certainly react in a stupid way as young women or girls do  when they see nude men models. Young men can giggle sometimes as young women.

and I guess that they take also photos of nude women models with cellphones if they can.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Dec 9th, 2011, 12:11pm »

Have a question for you guys who do this extended modeling thing. I never see it discussed, maybe it is just me that has the problem if you could call it that. Do you experience dripping? How do you handle it?  
 It does not happen to me much any more but I have experienced some heavy, noticeable dripping although I was not excited. Women do notice it as I have had a neighbor as well as my SIL point it out. Neighbor gave me some tissues one time so I would not drip in the house and SIL actually wiped me with a piece of fabric. I found it a bit embarrassing at times and tried to be discrete in wiping it off. I can not be the only one that this happens to.   LEO C
IP Logged
Wile_E_Coyote
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Dec 9th, 2011, 2:02pm »

on Dec 9th, 2011, 12:11pm, leo_c wrote:
 Have a question for you guys who do this extended modeling thing. I never see it discussed, maybe it is just me that has the problem if you could call it that. Do you experience dripping? How do you handle it?  
 It does not happen to me much any more but I have experienced some heavy, noticeable dripping although I was not excited. Women do notice it as I have had a neighbor as well as my SIL point it out. Neighbor gave me some tissues one time so I would not drip in the house and SIL actually wiped me with a piece of fabric. I found it a bit embarrassing at times and tried to be discrete in wiping it off. I can not be the only one that this happens to.   LEO C

Yeah I can definitley see your problem Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ort8l9Vfvgk
IP Logged

"Stop a Grinnin and Drop Your Linnen" Bill Paxton from the movie "aliens"
danielh41
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #30 on: Dec 10th, 2011, 9:24am »

on Dec 5th, 2011, 2:42pm, Cassie_Caine wrote:

Cassie:  As a model, I can identify with what you are saying.  At the start of the class, dropping the robe is always a rush caused by that "I'm naked in front of a whole bunch of people!" realization.  I love that rush, by the way.  Once I get started with the posing, I'm usually concentrating on my poses--what pose to take, holding the pose, if I take a break and have to get back in the same pose, what do I need to remember, etc.  And then after the class, my mind starts wondering to what the female students thought of seeing and studying my naked body.  So the titillation actually occurs after the class, in my mind...
IP Logged

danielh41
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #31 on: Dec 10th, 2011, 9:29am »

on Dec 9th, 2011, 12:11pm, leo_c wrote:

It happens to me on occasion.  After a pose, I usually try to discreetly wipe it on the side of my leg or something.  Not much I can do during a pose since I don't break my poses and disrupt the students' drawing.  And I don't think I've ever had it drip--just a little bead of pre-cum on the end of my penis.  And like I said, it doesn't happen that often, but it does happen.  And it's usually when something unusual happens, like a female visitor wandering into class, that gets my mind wandering a little bit and causes a little arousal--nothing to cause a full erection.  But sometimes that partial arousal causes the pre-cum to appear.
IP Logged

nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 28th, 2011, 3:27pm »

I have model nude for life drawing classes too. I have been doing it for ten years now. I model mostly for community colleges. They consist of mostly young female students. Last semester I even had one class that was all female. Even the instructor was female. The first time I walked into the class two of the girls were just setting up for the class. They asked me if I was going to model for them. When I said yes,a big smile came across their faces. The female students are always asking me when I will pose next for them.I even had one female student tell me I was the best model they have had. It is great for the ego.
IP Logged
notmyname
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #33 on: Jan 4th, 2012, 10:44am »

I've been modelling for about 8 years as well. It's so erotic sitting there in silence watching the beautiful student girls eyes explore your naked body.

I've modelled a lot for hen parties as well. That's fantastic because the girls will actively talk about and take photos of your penis. I've been groped and even been asked to model at these parties with an erection.
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #34 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 3:10am »

on Dec 8th, 2011, 11:25am, hey2004 wrote:

Tyler...

Just because something has never happened to you doesn't mean it is impossible.  Where I come from calling someone a liar is considered "fighting words" and I think it has no place on this forum unless you have irrefutable proof to the contrary. Unless you were in the room that day you have no business shouting "LIAR!"  

Worse yet when you aggressively challenge the validity of people’s posts you will reduce the number of posts. We have thousands of lurkers who never post and every time someone cries LIAR or BS we reduce the chance that someone will post a legitimate similar or corroborating story.  They don’t want to waste their time documenting their life only to be called a liar by someone who wasn’t there and has no first hand knowledge of the situation.  It is easy to cry "LIAR" much harder to write what actually happened. Even if you have been in thousands of similar situations it does not prove that this is impossible.  It may be impossible for you but it may be a real life experience that actually happened to the person who wrote it.

Although improbable I would have to give this story a Myth Busters “Plausible” because it is certainly possible given the times.

This happened to the person who wrote it.  They were there you were not.

IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #35 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 1:28pm »

I have modeled for sometime now and generally speaking, 99.9% of the time, it is pretty much taboo and very much discouraged to even think of taking photos of the model in these art classes.

Many times artists and students of course take pics of their work to share, post on line, but not of the model.

Generally, that is...

I did have one smaller private art school, adults, that recently asked me if I was ok with reference photos for them to draw from again later. I agreed though I have mixed feelings on it due to privacy or just less work for live models possibly, but this photo thing, at least here does seem very rare and mostly discouraged.

I can see if Americans started doing these hen parties though it being quite different and in that setting women wanting to take photos.

I am in the middle of setting up a party with some folks for their own drawing fun, so kind of curious to see how this goes vs a typical or formal art modeling school, group.

Nakedrunner
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2012, 1:28pm by nakedrunner » IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #36 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 1:51pm »

I have to disagree with you. I have been modeling at the community colleges in the Phoenix area ,and I have several female students ask me if they could that a photo of the pose I was in because they could use it to finish their drawings. I told them it was okay with me. I am sure they probably showed their girlfriends the photos.  

IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #37 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 2:05pm »

I have to disagree with you too Wink

Seriously, I am sure different places and situations can have different philosophies or practices on this, but I also model regularly at commmunity colleges, universities, art schools, drawing and painting groups, and generally, at least up here in the Seattle area it is pretty much a no go on photos of the models in most of those settings.

Exceptions that I have seen, in my own experience, when working in a smaller art school or with some drawing / painting groups or individual artists that have asked first and I too, have occassionally said yes but truly for the most part, in most of the colleges and bigger drawing groups here in Seattle, they seem to discourage photos out of respect for the models privacy.

It does not mean it never happens but at least here it is not common or prevalent. And I get that, not every model wants their photo potentially who knows where for eternity on the net. I get that.

Some models have other careers, family, areas of study that while they do not mind posing for drawings and paintings would prefer not to have photos floating out all over the net.  

Anyway, my point was at least at all the colleges, etc around here seems to be more common practice not to do photos of the models to respect their privacy outside of the studio.

That being said, when I was asked recently at a small local art school I was fine with it, but can see why some models might not be.

Around here is is commonly discouraged.

Nakedrunner
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2012, 2:07pm by nakedrunner » IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #38 on: Jan 5th, 2012, 6:32pm »

In the classes I model for in Phoenix, it is okay with the instructors if the students take photos of the models. They do have to ask the model's permission. I think most models say okay. I am sure that some of the students take photos of the models when the instructor leaves the room. The model stand is in the center of the room so as the model you can not see all the students.

IP Logged
austin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #39 on: Jan 7th, 2012, 7:02pm »

Since last posting I have been to a different life drawing class which has male and female models posing solo and together, and has mainly female ‘students’,  ages ranging from teens to sixties. I was sitting next to two girls in their late teens, both of whom said it was their first time, and they had just come along “to see what it was like”. I interpreted that to “to see naked men”.  If so, they were in for a double bonus jackpot...
Both were well spoken middle-class girls – one slim and pretty and her friend was geeky, with glasses and a patterned bobble hat, and I suspect she hadn’t seen many, if any, penises in her time.

They had to sit through an hour of a female model first, no doubt with rising anticipation of the male model making an appearance, which would have ratcheted up when a 30-something black guy appeared from the changing room wearing just a robe. Both girls exchanged raised eyebrow looks as if to say ‘wow’ and kept their eyes locked on him, no doubt not wanting to miss the moment he dropped the robe.

When he did, they must have thought they had died and gone to heaven: not only was he very well toned and muscled, he had a thick 7-inch dick... with a metal cock ring in the end.  For a moment he stood side on to the girls while he talked to the tutor about the first pose, then he moved closer, full frontal, as he helped to move some chairs. He was only a couple of feet way and both girls were staring mesmerised and fascinated at the dick and ring. The pretty girl had a slight smile and a mischievous glint in her eyes, while the geeky girl stared slightly opened-mouthed with a bemused look on her face. I’m sure it was the first time they had seen a black cock, let alone a cock ring.

When he moved away to take up his pose, the pretty girl turned to whisper to her friend, and although I couldn’t hear what she said I image it was something like ‘what do you think of that?’.

Sadly for them the first 30-minute pose he had his back to them... but was full on for an innocent looking Chinese girl on the other side of the room who looked about 15, but was probably 17 or so.  Her face was impassive, but when the model turned to face her I saw her eyes flick down to his cock and stay there for several long seconds, and return again and again as she drew him.

His next two poses covered his genitals, but the girls got a chance for a longer look again when his last pose brought him back facing them again.  

Whatever Cassie says, I’m sure the girls took the image of the black cock and its ring home with them for fingering fantasies as soon as they had a chance... not to mention thoughts of what a cock with a ring on the end would feel like thrusting inside them...  or in their mouths.

IP Logged
Likes2Control
YaBB Newbie

I love Male Butt

« Reply #40 on: Jan 7th, 2012, 7:16pm »

Must have been a nice sight in that art class  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #41 on: Jan 7th, 2012, 8:02pm »

I modeled nude for one life drawing class with two other male models. The class had about 15 female students out of 20 in the class. I think the female students loved it. They had three males pose nude for them for 3 hours. The female instructor told the students to try and get all three of us in their drawings and to compare our bodies in the drawings. I also never saw so many female visitors in a class that I have model for.
IP Logged
austin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #42 on: Jan 8th, 2012, 12:16pm »

I'm still getting a buzz from the thought of the butterflies of anticipation that the girls sitting next to me (especially the geeky girl) must have been experiencing as they waited for the male model to appear. Then the rush of excitement when they saw he was a fit, young black man (every hetero Englishwoman's dream, I suspect), and the thrill in their groin when he disrobed and they got their first sight of the black shaft of his penis, almost within touching distance.

I would have loved to be able to listen in when they discussed it together later, and with friends and workmates the next day.  

It will be interesting to see if they return next week, and if they bring girlfriends with them.

IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #43 on: Jan 8th, 2012, 8:26pm »

Am surprised a metal ring on his penis is allowed. Do the female models get to show off their piercings? Seems a bit unprofessional but what do I know.  LEO C
IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #44 on: Jan 8th, 2012, 9:31pm »

A very fun recent modeling session at a local art school was even more fun than usual.  

This particular school is in a hip artsy industrial part of the city and not the typical younger college students, but adults, smaller group, relaxed atmosphere even more so than usual.

Most places I typically put a robe on during the breaks but this was so intimate, smaller studio and very relaxed folks that I tried something I have always wanted to do - and just stayed nude the whole time.

During the breaks I just walked around with my long cock swaying right up next to the ladies, on their side of their paintings, looking at their paintings and just being friendly chatting just like I would totally clothed anywhere else, with my huge man meat hanging down right next to them, their eyes glancing down and back as we chatted, they loved it, and so did I!  

I was semi hard, very plumped up most of the time and I did have one long pose with my nine inches fully extended and totally raging hard on!  

You should have seen the pace of the looks and length of the looks pick up, lol, some nice smiles on the break after too! LOL

A few ladies wanted to keep painting so I offered to stay an extra half hour and they liked that.  

This school and studio has no lobby, so if someone walks in off the street - they are immediately in the studio.

A couple, young man and woman, and another lady walked in off the street interested in the art studio and they got an eyeful while I was walking around my big dick swinging, lol, as I walked on the break, with me acting like it was perfectly normal. I loved seeing these two ladies eyes get really wide, LOL...

I am excited to model there a lot more soon, lol...

Nakedrunner
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2012, 9:40pm by nakedrunner » IP Logged
austin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: Jan 9th, 2012, 10:33am »

on Jan 8th, 2012, 8:26pm, leo_c wrote:
 Am surprised a metal ring on his penis is allowed. Do the female models get to show off their piercings? Seems a bit unprofessional but what do I know.  LEO C

I was surprised as well, but bear in mind this was a privately run class, not a college or school or municipal class.  Presumably the guy who runs it and the female tutor knew of the model's cockring, or if they didn't they showed no surprise when he revealed himself - and none of the class objected! I have seen female models with piercings, though not, admittedly, in their labia. The adornments just give added challenge to drawing ability... and gave the girls an excuse to stare longer at the black man's cock as they got the cockring detail right.
IP Logged
nakedrunner
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #46 on: Jan 9th, 2012, 10:58am »

I also think times change and it is more common and people more open to seeing men and women with or without any number of things like tatoos, piercings, shaved and no hair at all, etc...

I am totally bare now and did not shock any of the art classes, frankly, I think they like it better, nicer lines and definition.

Nakedrunner
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #47 on: Jan 9th, 2012, 12:12pm »

As a nudist, I have certainly seen my share of piercings. For the most part I find it very attractive on females if not done to extreme, keep it subtle. A few actually are better left not done but if the person is happy with it, who am I to criticize.  
  Is OT but will share that years ago the wife would super glue smaller hoop ear rings to her nipple, stick out like erasers so the ring was just hanging like it was a piercing. Would only do this with a loose top or semi open bodice, not when nude at a resort or beach. Was fun to watch guys reaction when her top would discretely fall open. They would buy us lots of drinks just to keep us hanging around so they could discretely sneak peeks. Was fun and a long time ago. Wife still on occasion will allow her nipple to fall out if she has had a few drinks but the rings are a thing of the past.  
  The few male jewelery things does not seem to go over big in a nude environment.  LEO C
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #48 on: Jan 9th, 2012, 2:11pm »

Do not want it to look like I am hi jacking this thread but want to point something out. First, if you have never experienced what I am talking about, You have got to get out more. Weddings, new years partys, crowded taverns, it is out there.  
  Then if and when you do encounter it, do not let your imagination run wild and convince yourself that the female wants to go to bed with you. She does not. Only thing you will accomplish is to make her cover up or move. Be a gentleman and be discrete as she is. NICE TITS dont work. Compliments are sometimes welcome but should be polite, otherwise keep your mouth shut.  
  Seems like a long time ago now, wife and I were at a very large TIKI bar. Was a hot night and the wifes tits were hanging out substantially. no jewelery. Were other women also. Misguided individual, male, from way on the other side at the end of the bar comes up to warn the wife that she is hanging out a lot and that the whole bar is looking. Guess he was trying to be a gentleman. After that, the wife had to cover up.  If something is really wrong, the bar maid will usually say something. After all, she does not want competition for tips and drinks.    LEO C
IP Logged
austin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #49 on: Jan 17th, 2012, 7:32pm »

Update from the first life class I went to: we have a new pupil, 20-something, very nervous. Chatting to her beforehand, she said she was just trying it ‘as a new hobby’.   She giggled a lot, dropped her charcoal stick, tripped over her easel. Her eyes popped when the male model dropped his towel in the posing area a few feet away from her.  
The model was a fit 30-something, but not overly endowed – an uncircumcised dick, about 4 inches.  

But the newbie checked him out immediately and his first pose faced her straight on. She kept flicking her eyes down to his dick and smiling nervously – not sure whether she was smiling because it was a small dick, or whether it was an embarrassed smile at staring at a full-frontal naked man.

Afterwards, looking at all the female pupils’ drawings, I noticed they had all drawn the dick longer than in reality. Praising one of the girls on the quality of her drawing, I told her: “I see you’ve ‘improved’ him.”  She looked at the dick on her drawing, nodded and smiled knowingly.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples