CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 2nd, 2014, 7:42pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   spanked by wife in front of friend
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: spanked by wife in front of friend  (Read 11277 times)
D

Email

spanked by wife in front of friend
« on: Aug 23rd, 2011, 6:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have touched on this before- my wife gives me monthly spankings to keep me "grounded." She is fully clothed when she administers them and I am completely nude. Usually she uses a ping pong paddle,occassionally she uses her hand.  

They are always administered with me standing and not over her knee -she says she can generate more power and make it sting more swinging like a tennis racket rather than slapping down. Plus this way I don't get pre-cum all over her clothes. HAHA

Believe me -it stings. But it serves a purpose.It establishes her control in the relationship and it refocuses me to work on our relationship and to contribute financially to the family.

Anyway she has been telling  a new friend of hers  at work about our relationship. This friend "Linda" didn't believe her,so she was invited over for my August session.

Linda was about 40,blonde,slightly plump but not bad looking. I wore a robe as we sat around and had drinks and answered her questions about the sessions. After about  30 minutes my wife said "would you like to see a demonstration?" Linda balked at first - she seemed very ladylike and while she was dying of curiosity said she didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable.

My wife replied "it's not his decision to make. He's going to have his session. If you get uncomfortable let me know and we'll stop and do it tomorrow."

Linda said ok and I took off my robe,exposing my entire body to her. She looked at my male sex organs and BLUSHED I mean BLUSHED deep red.

I grabbed the back of the chair as usual and took my swats. Being nude in front of this strange woman got me ROCK hard,and I stayed hard thru the first 2 sets of spankings. I was dripping precum everywhere and my penis was twitching. Linda asked if I "always was this ,you know,excited?"

My wife said" not usually -he must like you."THey both giggled and my wife started the final spanking set. She as usual really let me have it on the last set and my butt was fire red.

"Go ahead,look close at his behind. He doesn't mind my wife told Linda. Linda examined me -her hands lightly brushed against my hot butt and it  
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2011, 6:11pm by D » IP Logged
D

Email

Re: spanked by wife in front of friend
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23rd, 2011, 6:23pm »

felt so good. " Usually I give him corner time for about 10 minutes before I let him get dressed.If I happen to be in a good mood I rub lotion on his butt and sometimes give him a manual release,but not always. It's best to keep him guessing at all times."

Linda responded it "really looks like he needs some relief right now." My wife seemed kind of mystified- "do you want to watch him relieve himself?" Linda confessed that that was one of her favorite things sexually- to watch a man gratify himself.  

My wife proceeded to rub lotion on my butt to cool it off- of course that  kept me rock hard-then she said"you heard the lady- relieve yourself sexually. And right before you cum, put your hands on top of your head so we can watch your penis squirt on its' own.

It didn't take long-both women watched and after about 10 strokes I put my hands on my head as I shot 4 long squirts of semen onto the floor.

Linda just said-"Incredible.He's completely submissive to you and under your control.I didn't think it was possible.I'm really getting hot right now."

My wife told her it "is the secret to a happy marriage for all involved." I asked " Can I be excused now?" My wife said "clean up your mess,load the dishwasher and start it and go take a shower. I'm going to spend some time with Linda and I'll be up later."  

I did my tasks as assigned and went to bed - I was falling asleep about 30 minutes later and I could still hear them talking in the basement about male discipline among other things.  

I will let you know if Linda attends my September session-
D Smiley
IP Logged
martinolm
YaBB Junior Member

I'm avaiable for msn cam2cam

« Reply #2 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 7:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Oh my god..what a exciting scenario. I don't know if it's true...but it's very sexy.  
 How can you cum taking off your hands? Doesn't it break the pleasure?
IP Logged

cam2cam to have fun
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 10:15am »

I love to see males being disciplined by females, as long as he is naked and she is clothed.

If he is clothed, or she unclothed, it doesn't have much effect on me in such a scenario, except the attractiveness of her body.

This is my favourite CFNM scenario, males being humiliated with nudity by females.

And of course it also has the advantage, as "D" says, of keeping the family together and in order.
I believe that there would be less broken marriages and less divorces if the husband submitted himself to his wife, as in D's example.

IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
BOLDER
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 3:41pm »

Great post, D. I also am an ardent believer of male discipline by females (femdom).  

I would love to be kept going naked at all times by my mistress and disciplined in imaginative ways in front of her friends (female, of course) from time to time Roll Eyes

I hope Linda drops in on your September session as well – please keep us posted.
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 3:42pm »

Martinolm- it does kind of "dull" the orgasm when you have to "let go" when you start to climax- that has been my experience at least. I still "empty" though--usually the first jet is very strong then the next 2 or 3 not so much. When I masturbated in front of Linda though I had about 3 weeks worth stored up and made quite a mess- first one a long squirt then 3 subsequent not as far.

I think that taking my hands off my cock is another "control technique" my wife uses- sometimes it's hands off,sometimes it's "massage away" on your junk.

She really keeps me off balance,just like when we wrestle-- she uses her feminine grace and smarts to keep me off balance and easily dominate me physically as well,although in a loving way.... Wink
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 3:48pm »

Bobby- I agree with you- my wife came up with this idea from talking to one of her friends in her martial arts class--- I was very skeptical at first but it worked-at least for us.

I think every marriage is different and all men and women are unique,with different strengths and weaknesses- it's better when things aren't categorized "male" or "female'. There may be tendencies,but not absolutes-

For example if the husband is a better cook,he should cook and if the wife is more mechanically inclined she should work on the cars. Just because you were born with ovaries or testicles should not limit you in what you are truly good at. Wink
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #7 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 6:21pm »

A good observation, D.
Unfortunately we are brought up with stereotyped roles from childhood.
A boy must do and be this, and a girl must do and be that.  And a man must be this and a woman must be that.

I am a firm believer in female domination, not just for fun or for erotic reasons, but for practical reasons.
Apart that it works better on the family level, it also works better in near all other levels, including government by females.
If we had female governments all over the world it would be much better for everyone with a better world, with less wars, less violence, less crime and all the other evils which are a result of male aggressiveness.
It is only when people begin to realize this that we will have a better world to live in.
We must have a female dominated society for the good of everyone. And it must start on the family level.
We must reverse the stereotyped gender roles if we are to save planet earth, and avoid the tragedies on a personal, national and international level.
IP Logged

GH
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 6:47pm »

I also like to see clothed Female authority figures punishing nude men.
CFNM and FemDom go well together
IP Logged

A womens place is in charge
martinolm
YaBB Junior Member

I'm avaiable for msn cam2cam

« Reply #9 on: Aug 25th, 2011, 6:49am »

Well...I don't have to, but I want admit it: yesterday I tried it. I was really excited for your story and I had to relieve myself. So I wanked, and I wanted try what you had to do. So, when my penis started pumping and I was really near the orgasm, I put my hands on my head, like you did. There was anyone, anyone to see, anyone to force me to do it, it was a pity becouse it would be more excinting. There was a first long load squirting, liek you said, and then 2 other dropping. I felt a feeling of frustation, because I was empty but I didn't had the climax pleasure... Now I know what you feel...
 I don't know if you will tell your wife about me, but I think she would feel a good sensation knowing that she had "used" her power to another guy...
IP Logged

cam2cam to have fun
ardor
YaBB Full Member

ardorotica.com

WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Aug 25th, 2011, 4:44pm »

WOW! Very hot story. You're a  lucky guy D. I hope you have a lot more adventures like that and keep posting about them Smiley
IP Logged

http://www.ardorotica.com/
CFNM, Femdom, Nude in Public stories and podcast!
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0049IWLG0
B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/ardor-otica
JimBeam
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Aug 27th, 2011, 11:44am »

Very very hot. And having the friend watch, who you had never seen before, makes it 100 times better.  

Love the erotic submissiveness of it!
IP Logged
Matty4
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #12 on: Sep 12th, 2011, 6:24pm »

Sounds great, and an audience just makes it hotter!
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #13 on: Sep 13th, 2011, 12:48pm »

My wife informed me today my Sept session will be administered by Linda under my wife's tutoring.
SHould happen in the next couple of weeks--
I will post when it happens-
IP Logged
JimBeam
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Sep 13th, 2011, 6:22pm »

Hahahah! That's awesome! Can't wait to hear what happens!

on Sep 13th, 2011, 12:48pm, D wrote:
My wife informed me today my Sept session will be administered by Linda under my wife's tutoring.
SHould happen in the next couple of weeks--
I will post when it happens-

IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #15 on: Sep 13th, 2011, 7:27pm »

Better still, have it filmed on your camera, with faces blocked or covered if necessary, so we can all see it.  Smiley

Anyway, I hope it will be a good spanking session.
Nothing better to keep a man in order.
IP Logged

D

Email

« Reply #16 on: Sep 14th, 2011, 9:13am »

What I am worried about is Linda might be a little 'TOO enthusiastic about giving her first spanking to a male---she was so interested watching my wife give me one after she loosened up. A couple times I glanced over at her without making it obvious and she was discretely (or so she thought) gently rubbing her crotch,so I know she was getting off watching this. Plus she is about 5'8" and about 165-170 lbs to my wife's 5'6" and 135 so I am thinking if she picks up my wife's spanking technique instruction quickly I could have a really sore backside for a few days ! HAHA Smiley
IP Logged
ardor
YaBB Full Member

ardorotica.com

WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Sep 16th, 2011, 8:51am »

It sounds like a good time to me! I can't wait to hear about your September spanking. Don't leave out the details either Smiley
IP Logged

http://www.ardorotica.com/
CFNM, Femdom, Nude in Public stories and podcast!
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0049IWLG0
B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/ardor-otica
BOLDER
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #18 on: Sep 17th, 2011, 3:02pm »

Wow, D! It’s great that you have a sporting wife who has agreed to give the reins or should I say crop to her friend Linda. It appears that a great femdom session is in the offing and we will eagerly await the details.  

Meanwhile, it may be prudent to keep the liniment and salve ready, just in case Linda gets too fired up about the task in hand!Wink
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #19 on: Sep 19th, 2011, 5:56pm »

Had my Sept spanking session last night. WOW.That's all I can say for now. NOTHING at all like I expected,because although Linda was there she didn' t spank me. In fact I ended up only getting 3 hard paddle swats from my wife,almost as an "afterthought."

I am still trying to process what happenned in my mind and it is overwhelming. Over the years I have often heard women can be incredibly unpredictable and "unreadable" and last night was no exception.

For CFNM "purists" this will probably be a big letdown. It ended up being for lack of a better term  CFNMNF. Apparently sometime after my wife informed me that Linda will administer the Sept spanking Linda came clean to my wife and said it was really her desire to be the submissive-she got so turned on at the August spanking because she  
was imagining herself in my position-the receiving end.

So basically I witnessed a nude Linda getting a severe spanking from my clothed wife. I was also nude during the proceedings. It was so different from what I was used to like I said I am still trying to process all that took place.

I am pressed for time right now but I could write in further detail tomorrow about what happenned if anyone is interested-- I'm sorry if what ended up happenning -CFNMNF is a letdown- Embarassed--D
IP Logged
abel
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Sep 20th, 2011, 12:18am »

D I'm not disappointed at all.Please give further details all of them including how everyone reacted.Did Linda enjoy her experience etc.? Smiley
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #21 on: Sep 20th, 2011, 9:16am »

My wife told me since this was Linda's first spanking I was to help her thru it since I have had so many. Linda showed up at the house about 6 pm wearing sunglasses.

WHen she took them off I noticed she had a pretty good shiner although not an obscenely big one plus a bit of a cut on her lip. I asked her what happened and she said she had taken 3 weeks vacation from work to get a taste of this domme -sub thing.

"these bruises are compliments of your wife. We had a prearranged sparring session and she dominated me really easily. Thankfully she took it real easy on me and pulled her punches quite a bit."

My wife piped up " we sparred in the basement Friday while you were at work. We did it to establish my dominance over her.OK lets get this going -I have to be at work early tomorrow-both of you strip nude."

We stripped and I noticed although Linda was carrying a few extra pounds around her middle and backside she also had a lot of muscle in her arms,legs,and shoulders. She had very large breasts which were just starting to sag.She has short blonde hair and very fair skin that was about to very red. She had quite a bit of pubic hair-very bushy down there with darker blonde hair -kind of  a "retro-bush."

Even though I know my wife is quite skilled at fighting and has been taking self defense classes since age 10 or so I was still amazed she could physically dominate this obviously powerful woman so much bigger than her so easily.My wife didn't have so much as a scratch on her. Linda also had some bruising on her arms and ribs where she must have taken some body shots.

Anyway fast forward to the spanking-my wife took it easy on her since it was her first session.She had Linda lean facing a wall with her hands on the wall and started gently with her hands,then advanced to the ping pong paddle. Compared to my spankings it was tame although Linda did begin to cry when toward the end my wife upped it to severe swats for about 10 with the paddle.All during the session during breaks I would rub Linda's bottom with salve and caress her hair and help talk her thru it. Of course all this got me hard as a rock thru the whole thing.

After the final spank session with the paddle Linda's bottom was fire red,she was sobbing pretty badly and her face and boobs were flushed bright red I am guessing from embarrassment. My wife said to her "go stand in the corner for a few minutes until I tell you my next command-you should be embarrassed you let someone my size dominate you so easily in a fight."

Linda was standing in the corner quietly sobbing as my wife left the room for a few minutes.Like I said my mind is racing wondering what the hell is going on. When she came back she had some KY jelly and told me -"everything I tell you to do is OK with me-really-we will discuss it tomorrow-I know it's a lot for you to think about."

She told Linda to stand in the middle of the room with her hands on the back of the couch my wife had me and Linda move after the spanking session.
She told Linda she was going to get a post session  
"massage" to further cement her sub status.My wife instructed me to alternately gently suck on Linda's boobs during the massage. I began to do so,Linda was gently moaning as my wife rubbed more salve on her reddened  backside,then put KY on her fingers and began to masturbate Linda with her fingers and say things like "how did you like getting beaten up so easily by a woman half your size ?" "You're my powerful plowhorse,you can do things for me that require great strength but you know I can still easily tame you" stuff like that-in no time at all Linda's powerful hips buckled as she let out kind of a deep throated grunt. Strong female aroma filled the air as her hips buckled a few more times.

My slim wife smiled as Linda slid to the floor breathing very heavily. My wife put her foot on the powerfully built dominated woman and flexed her muscles as she winked at me.

Then she said-"OH-I almost forgot-get your hands on the couch-and she gave me 3 really hard paddle spanks on the butt as I stood next to Linda.

We helped Linda up-my wife told me to get her some water-she fixed Linda's hair and was sitting on the couch with her holding her as Linda sobbed and I brought back the water.  My wife told Linda she did great and to "let it all out"-Linda cried about 3 minutes- my wife got her calmed down and helped her get dressed. My wife told Linda she would call her tomorrow as Linda left.

My wife then took off her black slacks and white sleveless top she was wearing and told me to clean up the living room and do a load of wash before I went to bed-she went up the stairs topless wearing only a green thong and went to bed.
  Before I started my chores I had to relieve myself and shot a huge load into a pair of my wife's panties I had pulled out of the dirty laundry.

My brain was and is still reeling from what happenned-after I try and make sense of this I may post again-- again-WOW ! Undecided

IP Logged
BOLDER
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #22 on: Sep 24th, 2011, 1:54pm »

Well, D, seeing that there has been no responses so far, it looks like your unusual story has left everyone speechless!Sad
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #23 on: Sep 24th, 2011, 9:38pm »

Bolder- still don't know what to make of that event.It was certainly not what I expected to say the least.Haven't really talked about it at home yet-
 Still trying to process what happenned. Huh Shocked Undecided
IP Logged
BOLDER
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #24 on: Sep 25th, 2011, 3:00pm »

D, your confused state of mind is well told by the smileys in your post! There is no doubt that the Linda episode must surely have been a big surprise to you as it was to most of us. However, it must be said that Linda also has a right to express her predilections and be a submissive if that’s what gives her the thrills.  

Your wife and you now have to discuss the whole episode threadbare and come up with a few answers. What happens next?  Did your wife enjoy spanking Linda just as much as she enjoys spanking you? Did you somehow enjoy having another submissive, a female at that, to keep you company? Will Linda be invited to the next month’s spanking session as well? etc…..  

Would certainly like to hear your wife’s and your points of view on this rather unexpected turn of events.  
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #25 on: Oct 11th, 2011, 10:40am »

Quick update- Linda has been coming around the house a couple times a week for a visit. Her and my wife go downstairs to spar and my wife dominates her boxing her ears in pretty good. She follows that up with a  nude spanking session and then has Linda do chores for her-mostly chores involving  heavy lifting-completely in the nude -

One day she made Linda paint the living room nude-the mail lady got  a good look at a naked Linda and just smiled-she probably was thinking she just didn't want to get paint on her clothes -HAHA

I meanwhile have been off the hook.Haven't been spanked since the 3 swats I got after Linda's first spanking-I am wondering what's up-Linda gets to masturbate sometimes after her sessions-think my wife is breaking her in slowly.All I have to do is walk around naked when Linda comes over-again I think that's just a control thing.

She made Linda masturbate me once after a session-that was nice-still don't know what that was about though.

If anything else happens I will post- has been really slow though--I am kind of enjoying being under the radar for now-D Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples