CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2014, 7:43am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Women Noticing Erections
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Women Noticing Erections  (Read 7481 times)
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Women Noticing Erections
« on: Jul 6th, 2011, 9:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I know this topic isn't technically CFNM but I figured it was close enough.
Have any of you guys ever had a woman notice you had an erection? And what was their reaction to it?
I've actually had it happen quite a lot but I'll just share a couple of experiences just now.  
My favourite one was back when I was in school I had a really sexy teacher who taught French,she was in her 50's but very glamourous looking and very prim and proper with a posh accent.  
One day she came and sat next to me in class to go over some work and after a few minutes I started to get an erection.I was wearing tight fitting trousers and it was totally obvious I was hard.She noticed quite quickly and I saw her do a doubletake as she glanced down and first noticed the rise at the front of my trousers,she was grinning and kept looking down at it,I was feeling a bit nervous but not really embarrassed.We talked about the work and she would continue to keep sneaking peeks down at my now fully erect penis and had such a naughty looking smirk on her face.  
It really excited me to know she liked it and from that point on she never looked at me the same way again,I could always tell she was thinking about my erection whenever we talked from the little smile that would form at the corners of her mouth.

Got a few more stories for another time but would love to hear from you guys too.  
IP Logged
D

Email

Re: Women Noticing Erections
« Reply #1 on: Jul 7th, 2011, 8:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Cool story !!!!
I remember in high school about 11th grade being attracted to a little blonde 10th grade girl. I was wearing tight khaki pants one day while talking to her.
She looked esp cute that day and I got HUGE. I glanced down and it looked like it was going to rip thru my pants ! She noticed it too-it was hard(no pun intended) not to.
She kept looking  down and smiling as we talked-finally the bell rang and as we were headed to class she looked at it one last time,put her hands at her sides about boob level and slid her hands down to her waist,as if presenting her body and said "you know,if you want it you can have it."  
 Being such  a young guy my heart started racing,and it was all I could think about the rest of the day. Smiley
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 7th, 2011, 9:00am »

Years ago, I worked with a woman who had graduated from Bennington College, just a couple of years earlier. She was very open sexually, and fairly aggressive too. Her desk was right beside mine and there was no separation between them. She was sexy, good-looking and wanted to go out with me, or more precisely wanted me to ask her out. I would have in a heart beat except for the fact that I was then living with the woman I would later marry (and they both knew each other too). That did not stop her though -- she had a great ass and a slim body, exactly what turns me on -- and one of her tricks was to hike up her skirt about as far as it would go, showing her great thighs too. Since we sat right beside each other I had a great view of them, and she would angle herself in her chair to give me a better view. If that was not enough then she would tell me stories, often with punch lines like and then he told me I was all ass! And then she would stare at my crotch. Well, on at least a couple of occasions this friendly seduction had the desired effect and I would get a hard on, visible through my pants. At which point she would smile and stare some more.

On one occasion, my girlfriend and I were at her apartment with a group of friends. Most of us were sitting on the floor and as she served food, I and the guy next to me (who was married) noticed that she was not wearing any underwear under her skirt, so that depending on how she moved and bent over, she could flash him and me (my gf was on the other side of the group). It became very apparent just to the two of us she was flashing us. This was back when girls did not shave their pubes and we both, but especially me, got a real eyeful. That time I have to admit I got a boner too.

I never did have sex with that woman, and to be honest I regret it to this day.
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 7th, 2011, 4:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Great story Allan- was this back in the 70's, the decade of the "hairy bush" ? Kind of miss those  
days--- amazing how hairy some of those women got !! LOL Grin
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jul 7th, 2011, 7:19pm »

In my humble opinion, I have never experienced being around a woman that was offended that a guy had an erection, unless he was intentionally flaunting it.    When a guy sports an unintentional woody, most women I know find them amusing, and some consider them a compliment.

Even at nude beaches and nudist camps, if a female sees a man with an erection, they're usually quite okay with it.   It's usually the men that get upset with other men sporting wood.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #5 on: Jul 7th, 2011, 10:13pm »

on Jul 7th, 2011, 4:15pm, D wrote:
Great story Allan- was this back in the 70's, the decade of the "hairy bush" ? Kind of miss those  
days--- amazing how hairy some of those women got !! LOL Grin

It was about 1968 or 1969. Yes, those women were remarkably hairy. Natural I like to call it. Back then "Bush" was not a political swear word....
IP Logged
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Mildly Moderate

« Reply #6 on: Jul 8th, 2011, 8:01am »

on Jul 7th, 2011, 7:19pm, Brad wrote:
I have never experienced being around a woman that was offended that a guy had an erection, unless he was intentionally flaunting it.

I have never experienced being around a woman that was offended that a guy had an erection, unless her significant other saw her noticing it!

Once the b/f knows she is looking she must immediately declare "That's disgusting!" Its a part of the unwritten nude beach etiquette.

But, when their partner isn't looking they cant get enough. I have fond memories of a visit to a nude beach when I was in my early 20's, with a girlfriend. On this particular day the "scenery" was particularly inspiring and lets just say that I got a little more excited than is generally accepted in nudist circles.

we were sitting in fairly close proximity to a number of other couples and groups. dont ask for exact details, this was about 30 years ago but i do distinctly remember the events i am recounting here.

Of course there is no way of hiding your erection from your girlfriend. they know you too well. but on this occasion she claimed responsibility for causing it, even though it wasnt her; she was very attractive but on this day there was a girl who was undoubtedly the sexiest lady i have ever seen naked in person laying out with her b/f about 10 metres from us. i think the g/f really knew who actually caused my condition but she was giving me an easy way to not embarrass either of us.

Now I was trying to be discrete and not flaunt my condition but I didnt want to lie on my stomach as that can be a bit uncomfortable with an erection so I was sitting up and put my shirt over it. Over the next few minutes i noticed all the girls on our part of the beach notice my condition and I noticed their reactions to it.

ALL of them first noticed it when their b/f's were not looking and all of them immediately broke out in a huge grin. My cock was not on display but they all knew that a guy sitting on a nude beach with a t-shirt over his groin had a little problem. at one stage when none of the males were looking in my direction and the g/f was lying face down I removed he t-shirt from over my cock and I was definitely the centre of attention for a while.

After a while the b/f of one of the girls rolled over and was about to sit up. this girl, who was topless but was definitely NOT the inspiration for my arousal, if you get what I mean, obviously feared that he would catch on to what she had been looking at. as he rolled over she called out "EWWW, thats disgusting, he's got an erection, we have to go." Up until then she had been looking and grinning, but now she was helping him pack up their stuff to depart the beach and my offensive display  Grin Grin Grin.

some time after this my erection had subsided to about half mast so i discarded the t-shirt and lay on my stomach for a while just to even out the tan. a girl who was with two other girls came over during this time. I didnt even see her approaching, which surprised me as I am usually very aware of my surroundings. When she was standing about a metre from me she spoke. "Excuse me, do you have a light?" she was standing there with a cigarette in her hand.

I rolled over onto my side exposing my cock again, glanced down at my body, effectively inviting her to do the same, which she did, then I replied "sorry darling, as you can see, no pockets. and I'm not a smoker". She apologised and went to ask another couple before returning to her friends.

When it was time for us to go, I was at least half hard and g/f and i picked our gear up and as we usually did, walked to the beach exit naked and dressed just before the boundary of the nude area.

I could feel teh eyes of several girls tracking me along the beach, but it was, of course, only the ones whose partners werent looking that way at the time.

The stunning lady who had caused the problem in the first place was definitely aware of the problem she had caused. as we were leaving the beach she was lying on her back, sort of half sitting, propped up on her elbows with her knees well apart as we walked past her, and my g/f was still loudly proclaiming that she was the cause of my excitement, go figure,

IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
hinduboy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Jul 8th, 2011, 7:05pm »

on Jul 7th, 2011, 3:41pm, Rodney wrote:
Don't have any stories to tell, at least none come to mind. But I'm reminded of the story about the guy who went to play tennis with 3 friends one Saturday morning. As he lived 2 blocks from the courts, he walked there, dressed in T shirt and gym shorts, carrying his racket in hand. After the match, he noticed one of them had left a tennis ball on the court. He tried to get their attention, but they'd already driven away. Having no pockets, he slipped the ball in his jock strap, and walked home.

Before he got home, he stopped to talk to a neighbor lady out watering her garden. At one point he noticed her looking down, then abruptly away, and her voice began to crack a little bit. He realized what she'd seen, smiled, and said, "Tennis ball."

She looked so relieved, and said, "I can just imagine how you must feel. My ex-husband suffered from tennis elbow for years."

LOL @ Rodney  
 Cheesy Grin
Now that is an anecdote that made me finally stop lurking and finally post a message(maybe I will post a experience or two of my own seeing that my VSFW participation virginity is done with) Wink ...
Anyway Thanks for the chuckle...
IP Logged
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Jul 25th, 2011, 10:35am »

Like a lot of the men on this site, I am nude in front of females in public and private settings with some frequency, and have NEVER had any female appear to have any issue with the occasional full or partial erection.  In fact in more private groups, especially if I know the females, I have had nice comments or silly ribbing by the girls, especially g/f or wife friends.  

A few weeks ago, I went to take a swim in my hotel indoor pool.  It was mid afternoon during the week, and it was empty except for one couple.  When I am swimming laps, I wear a speedo, usually the mid thigh trunk style (still tight lycra) so that I don't have the drag.  My wife says it leaves little to the imagination, as I am blessed (cursed) with a big dick that when flaccid, is typically 4-5 inches, and big balls.  So in this suit, I have a pretty visible bulge.  

The pool was a full single lane lap pool, and the couple was right in the middle on the opposite side of the locker rooms.  I showered by the pool as required, which made the suit even tighter.  

As I walked over, the male was getting his goggles on and his woman was sitting on a lounge chair poolside.  She looked to be in her 20's and very pretty.  She locked in on my crotch as I walked over, making no attempt to hide her stare.  Her man was getting in the pool at the end, so I decided to get in the jacuzzi first, and sat such that we were lookng directly at each other from across the pool.  

She gets up, and starts to climb down the ladder  right next to her.  She was wearing very tight shorts, with her cheeks peeking out, butt facing me.  She stoppped before her butt hit the water and stood there for a few minutes.  Now to be honest, she had a pretty big ass, but everthing seemed tight, and she had nice strong athletic legs.  For some reason, I grew a raging hard on watching her.  Five minutes later, she is back in her chair and I am still rock hard.  I tried everything to make it go down, turned away from her, thought about work, but I was still more than 2/3f hard.  I had to get out due to the heat, and decided to just go for it.  

Her man was headed down to the end away from us, so I got out walking straight towards her.  I glanced down and you could clearly see my 8 inch penis, the outline of my cock head and shaft in the huge bulge.  She locked in on my crotch as before, then looked away quickly, thenlooked me in the eyes with a big grin, then right back to my crotch.  I think we had a mutual understanding that she wanted to look and I did not mind, so  I went to the ladder directly opposite her, and standing just about 10 feet from her, gave her the full profile view for about 30 seconds, and she never stopped staring.  

I got in, and did my laps, and when I left, I was totally flaccid, but again, she watched me all the way to the locker room.  Her dumb man never noticed any of this, and she was clearly into looking at guy's packages, and my erection just gave her more to see.  It was a win win for all of us.   I had a brief CFNM moment the next day there and will tell that later.
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Jul 25th, 2011, 11:44am »

on Jul 25th, 2011, 10:35am, strapman wrote:
I had a brief CFNM moment the next day there and will tell that later.  

And...

so when is this later going to happen?

By next weekend?

Bill
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples