CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 2nd, 2015, 10:51am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

GoToCFNMPhotos Board
GoToCFNMStoriesBoard
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED! WE HAVE MOVED:
The CFNM Village Discussion Forum

Domain: www.sensations4women.com is FOR SALE
see messages below

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Romp Naked- Nude Male Dance
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Romp Naked- Nude Male Dance  (Read 772 times)
scrubby
YaBB Senior Member

Romp Naked- Nude Male Dance
« on: Jun 26th, 2011, 1:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't know how much this counts as CFNM, but I ran into some on line references to something called Romp Naked. It's a nude dance for males in the gay community held in the Seattle area. The rules say all the guys have to be completely nude.

The thing I found interesting (but not surprising) is it seems they get frequent inquaries from females about whether they can come to watch. I found one site where they said they had to go more underground with the event because they were being inundated with requests from females to attend and watch.

I can't find that reference now, the best I can do is this quote:

"Then of course there are calls from women who desire to come and watch, or those who think perhaps it's an interesting "floor show". "

taken from here:
http://www.db-designs.org/romp/history.htm

I did see on another site the rules stipulate no women were allowed. I think they should reconsider their rules. Let the girls in. Hell, they could charge them a $10.00 cover and pay for the event.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »