CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2014, 9:46pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Caught Sunbathing Nude(true)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Caught Sunbathing Nude(true)  (Read 3057 times)
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Caught Sunbathing Nude(true)
« on: May 7th, 2011, 5:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello everyone
I had a couple of great CFNM experiences recently and I thought I would share with you guys to get some feedback and some advice

Well last week we had some great weather here and in the good weather my back garden is like a sun trap.It's completely blocked off by trees and fences and no one can see in except my next door neighbours.

My neighbours are a couple in their late thirties with 3 young kids,I don't really know them that well but we just say hello and make the usual small talk like you do.When it's sunny they sometimes sit in their garden sunbathing while I'm in my own.

A few times in the past couple of years I've seen the woman sunbathing topless from my window and once  I said hello to her when I had walked round to the back door unaware she was sitting topless,she wasn't shy or embarrassed about it and just said hello back.
I've noticed she only goes topless when no one else is with her.

Well last week it was a great day and when I looked out and noticed my neighbours car was gone I thought it would be a good oppertunity to sunbathe in the nude,so I set up my sun lounger a slipped off my shorts.It felt great lying in the sun and the heat had my willy growing to a nice size,not getting hard but just growing a bit longer and thicker if you know what I mean,the sun always has this affect on me.
I had only been out for about half an hour when I saw my neighbour at her kitchen window and got a bit of a fright since I had assumed she was out,she was smiling and waved to me and I quickly covered myself with a towel.I wasn't sure what to do but I got up and was heading back into the house still holding the towel over my groin when she opened the back door and came out and said hi,I started to apologise and explain I thought she wasn't home just in case she was offended or something but she actually started apologising to me and said "it's ok you know I go topless sometimes".
By this time we had both come to the little flower bed that separates our gardens,it's only about half a metre wide so we were standing quite close together and I was still only holding my towel against me as I didn't want to wrap it around,I asked her if she would be sunbathing today and she said no she was a bit busy in the house and explained her husband had taken the kids out for the day.

We just made the usual small talk as I was standing with my towel covering me up.I wanted her to see me nude close up but didn't wanna make it too  
obvious so I just left it and she said she better get back inside and said "make sure you use plenty of sun tan lotion" which made me wonder if she was trying to be a bit flirty or something,I don't know it couldve just been my imagination.

I stayed out for a little while and I saw her looking out of her window a couple of more times which I really enjoyed.

The next day I went out to sunbathe naked again and hoped she would be there,I was out for about more than an hour and was starting to give up hope when she finally appeared at her window and waved again this time I didn't cover up I just waved back.
She came outside again to hang up some washing and we just started chatting I said to her "I feel like I should put my shorts on when you come out" and she just smiled and said "don't be silly,seen one you've seen them all" and we just laughed a bit.I asked her again if she would come out sunbathing today but she said she was still too busy and just made jokes about a mothers work never being done and I joked she was going to spend her summer working indoors.

When she was finished hanging up her washing she came over and we chatted for a few minutes and all the time she was sneaking little looks down between my legs I was loving it and I was really surprised I didn't get hard.As she was going back in the house she turned and said "be careful you don't get burned"

thanks for reading  guys and like I said I'd love some feedback about how I should handle this I'm not sure how to take it further or if I should,I'm just hoping it's a long summer with plenty of good weather.    
IP Logged
Eagle88
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

gator1rhino  

Re: Caught Sunbathing Nude(true)
« Reply #1 on: May 7th, 2011, 5:20am »

Hello nice story, I can only say when I was growing up there was a older guy he was in his 30s lived alone at a near by home off the beaten track.  My gf and I went hiking near his home.  And yes he was sunbathing in the nude wow what a sight to see for 2 young girls.  We went back often to see him and one day he noticed us.  He covered himself and invited us over for a iced tea.
IP Logged
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: May 7th, 2011, 5:36am »

Thanks for the reply eagle  
How old were you when this happened?
I loved the thrill of catching someone older in the nude when I was young,still do lol
IP Logged
CS_natureboy
YaBB Full Member

Let's have a look

« Reply #3 on: May 7th, 2011, 6:12am »

From what you said, this woman is married and has a family? If I was you, I wouldn't "take" it any further.  A jealous husband is not the kind of neighbor you want.
IP Logged
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #4 on: May 7th, 2011, 6:37am »

I would not be scared by a jealous husband, but by children who could see you.  Keep it rare and it would be considered as a safe activity, not a flashing activity.

Edit: I forgot to thank you for your pleasant adventure.  That's great to see that, sometime, you don't have to go far to live good CFNM adventures.
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2011, 7:16am by lokheed » IP Logged
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: May 7th, 2011, 6:53am »

Thanks for the replys
CS I know what you mean about a jealous husband but I didn't mean take it further as in start a relationship or anything I just meant for a bit of cfnm fun

and lokheed thanks for the advice I'm always careful about those types of things and certainly wouldn't "flash"
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: May 7th, 2011, 10:43am »

My advice and comments are honest but there is no guarantee they are correct, all situations are different.  
  Sound like you have a potential for a very comfortable relationship. Nothing sexual and keep it that way. Am talking about a plesant casual friendship, could develop into an affection, comfort  that I can not explain. Once again though, keep it non sexual.  
  You already have stopped covering up for modesty which is a good move. She is comfortable with you being nude, so she expects it. You have nothing to hide from her. Obviously she enjoys it. Do not bring up the subject of your nudity, ever. You might be tempted to touch and enhance yourself thinking it is for her benefit. Dont do it.  
  Would suggest that you stop waving to her if she is looking out her window. That only suggest that you are looking to see if she is looking out at you. If you do get an erection in her presence, ignore it, that will stop over time. If you do start dripping, my problem sometimes, ignore that also.  
  Could be a long shot but if she feels comfortable with your developing friendship, she could bring a friend or relative around to introduce you to. These things are done, do not become modest and hide again. That sends out a signal that they are seeing something they should not and might make them uncomfortable. Last summer my SIL had 3 friends at her house and strongly suggest that I swim and sun bathe nude while they were present. It was for their benefit.  
  I can not over emphasize that you put all sexual thoughts out of your mind if you have further encounter with her. The ball is in her court, she is in control. Keep it casual and comfortable. You might be surprised what kind of friendship, closeness can develop. Hard to explain but I know what I am talking about.   LEO C
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #7 on: May 7th, 2011, 6:15pm »

Nice posts WeeWilly. She sounds like a really nice neighbor and cool woman.  

I'd only suggest that you don't keep asking her if she is going to sunbathe also. It may sound like you are anxious to see her topless again, which could make her a bit apprehensive about it. Just a thought.
IP Logged
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: May 7th, 2011, 7:24pm »

Thanks for the responses guys
I chatted to her today but it wasn't sunbathing weather so we were both fully clothed
She was very friendly and went out of her way to come over and talk to me,she even asked how long I'd been sunbathing "starkers" and I told her I'd been to a few nudist beaches etc.She just laughed and said she had been on one but didn't go nude.

Hoping we have some good weather next week and I'll keep you guys updated if you're interested
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: May 8th, 2011, 11:10pm »

on May 7th, 2011, 7:24pm, WeeWillyWinky wrote:
Thanks for the responses guys
I chatted to her today but it wasn't sunbathing weather so we were both fully clothed
She was very friendly and went out of her way to come over and talk to me,she even asked how long I'd been sunbathing "starkers" and I told her I'd been to a few nudist beaches etc.She just laughed and said she had been on one but didn't go nude.

Hoping we have some good weather next week and I'll keep you guys updated if you're interested

All good stuff, WWW.

My advice:  pay 100% heed to leo_c's comments.  He knows of what he speaks.
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #10 on: May 8th, 2011, 11:32pm »

Thanks for sharing a great experience with us, WWW.  You have lucked into a good symbiotic relationship with your neighbor, which you both seem to have handled very well so far.  

As for what to do in the future, I agree with the advice from Leo_C and Rick.  Don't change anything, just play it cool and enjoy.  If you're lucky, she may invite some of her G/Fs to look at you through her window (or better, over the fence).  But even if she does, don't let any other guys see her topless.  Don't rock that boat and risk spoiling things.
IP Logged

SeaMine
donkeyb
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: May 9th, 2011, 4:53am »

This happened to me last year. There is only a small gap in our fence where we sometimes chat with our neighbours and, where we sunbathe is not in sight of any neighbours windows.  
I was nude but my wife was clothed when my female neighbour (late 30's) came to the fence. She made a small 'ooh!' noise when she noticed me but continued to speak to my wife for about 5 minutes. I was sitting though, not reclining, so my modesty remained intact.
I apologised to her later when I was talking with her husband and she told me that it had just caught her by surprise and not to worry about it. We have joked with them about it since so I know they are cool about it, I am just looking forward to next time I am caught.
So, getting back to the original post, I agree with the other responses to just take it easy and let it progress naturally.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #12 on: May 9th, 2011, 7:35pm »

It's not easy to advise, but my thoughts are to enjoy your nude sunbathing and keep something nearby that you can cover yourself with if necessary. She seems unconcerned about your nudity but the other members of the family might not be the same.  

As other people have already said, Leo's advice is definitely worth considering.  It might also be useful to look at the layout of your garden and whether there's a way to arrange your sun lounger so you're less visible - at least until you know your neighbours better?
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: May 10th, 2011, 4:00pm »

CHAD is quite correct on his suggestion. Ignore the fact that she sometimes goes topless, just enjoy the fact that she sometimes does and is comfortable with you being around when she choses to do so. Do not make her feel like it is something she is expected to do.  
  Along with that thought. A few weeks ago, a female friend from the tavern asked if I would take her to the beach some day. Said she had not been to the beach in years although we are surrounded by water. I told her I would be happy to, do not know if I mentioned it was a clothing optional beach, she bought a new, small bikini. Wife was up north but there was no problem with me taking her.  
  On arrival I asked her if she was offended with nudity, if she was I would keep my suit on and we could go down the beach a bit. She told me there was no problem. As it turned out it was a slow day with a total of 4 females and 2 males, 2 of the females are lesbians, nice people. She kept her suit on, no problem and as a friend and gentleman, I did not comment on her decision. I got tired of sitting in the sun so I took a strole along the beach. When I returned I found that she had removed her top. The next weekend we again went to the beach and she never removed her top.
  A few weeks later, while at the bar, the woman told the wife how much she enjoyed the beach and would like to go again. She told the wife that she did not want to take her top off but the other guy there kept suggestion that she do so. I missed the whole thing and was pissed that he did that, You let people do what they want, it is clothing optional.  
  I am sure others here have witnesses or even participated in badgering a female to remove all or part of her suit. Then they wonder why so few females show up unaccompined or have bad experiences. I have seen up to 3 guys trying to badger a female on the beach, does not set right with me. Will add that this woman is quite pretty, nice slim figure, slightly under nourished and I had to excercise a lot of self control to keep from touching her. She is at a very vulnerable point in life and  suggested that I could touch her ANYTIME. Admit it is quite a temptation but am determined to keep things non sexual as I have suggested to others.  LEO C
IP Logged
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: May 10th, 2011, 7:12pm »

Thanks for the continued feedback

Nice story Leo sounds like you've got a good thing going there

And Jill I've always got my towel handy to cover myself up but there's really nowhere to move the lounger and I don't think I would go nude if her family was home anyway.

IP Logged
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #15 on: May 13th, 2011, 8:58pm »

Just got a quick update for you guys on this situation.
Well I haven't had the chance to sunbathe this week due to work and weather but I finally got the chance today since the sun was shining.
It was quite early when I went out to sunbathe today but my neighbour was already sitting in her garden Reading a magazine.I was only wearing shorts and a pair of trainers while I got my lounger ready and laid down my towel,we said hello and made a bit of small talk before she said "I told my mum about your nudie sunbathing but she didn't believe me",we both laughed and I said "oh great I'll be the talk of the street now" but she just laughed and said she had only told her mother about it.
I slipped my shorts down and covered myself with my hands while I sat down on the lounger,now she was smiling and I lay back and removed my hands and she just talked about some celeb stories that were in her magazine.
Until she said "you're quite comfortable being naked aren't you?" I said yeah it wasn't something that bothered me and remarked that she seemed quite comfortable with me being nude,she said "I'm married,I've got two boys and grew up with two brothers,I'm used to seeing dicks"
I was laughing at that but I was a bit surprised the way she said it.She told me one of her brothers was "a show of because he's hung like a horse" I was laughing again and said "I wish I was hung like that",and she started laughing quite loud
That was basically the end of that conversation as she went back to talking about stories from her magazine
I got a semi after a while and she obviosly noticed but neither of us mentioned it after about half an hour I was so horny I had to go back inside,so I folded the lounger up,gathered my towel and shorts and trainers and said goobye all the while I still had a nice semi swinging about and my balls had got real tight.
After I went inside I noticed after about 10 minutes she had also gone in and I wondered if she had just been out waiting for me to come out and sunbathe.
IP Logged
robert
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: May 13th, 2011, 10:20pm »

You have the rest of the weekend - hope the weather is good.
IP Logged
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: May 14th, 2011, 2:34pm »

on May 13th, 2011, 10:20pm, robert wrote:
You have the rest of the weekend - hope the weather is good.

Ha ha thanks Robert,I've been praying for good weather unfortunately today wasn't so good
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: May 14th, 2011, 3:58pm »

Quite an interesting situation you have there. Cant say that I remember having any similar conversations like your. For me, my nudity has never been acknowledged or commented on. Same goes for the comment on being hung. Dont remember penis size or conditions ever being discussed. was never an acknowledged subject. Seems like it is just the polit thing to do in a casual encounter. The fact that she brought it up is strange to me.
  As close I have ever come to references to any penis, as far as I can remember, happen last summer. Three of my SILs friends, all over at least 50, commented that I was HAPPY, which was a cute way of commenting that I was erect for them. That goes back to the old MAY WEST line of IS THAT A GUN IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YOU HAPPY TO SEE ME? I remember my mother use to use the saying , STANDING AT ATTENTION.
 Only one other time that sticks in my head is from a very long time ago when a woman held my penis and examined and talked about my circumcision. Cant describe my feelings then other than feeling I was being treated like a child, like I was deformed or had a big running abcess on it.  
  A question. Why did you cover yourself with your hand until you sat down? I guess you were comfortable doing it but what was the point? Shows that you were self concious instead of being comfortable. Not being critical, is just my take.  If by chance her mother shows up sometime, act normal, dont start acting modest, she will already know you are nude. If the mother happens to already be there, be polite and ask if she is offended by nudity before removing your clothes. Guess you already know that. Is probably a long shot but it could happen.   LEO C
IP Logged
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: May 14th, 2011, 8:14pm »

Thanks again for the input Leo  
To answer your question the reason for covering up
wasn't because I was uncomfortable but to make sure I wasn't making it too obvious I was enjoying her observation.
As for her mother coming over to see,I can only hope.

IP Logged
robert
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: May 15th, 2011, 12:38am »

When the right moment occurs you could ask her to put some sun block on the part of your back that you can't reach.   If possible and ask her to sit  by you and talk for a few minutes afterwards.   It makes the time go quicker - she may enjoy a few minutes of gazeing and talking.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: May 15th, 2011, 5:16pm »

Thanks for clearing that up WILLY. You have to do what you are comfortable with. I never have occasion to take my clothes off in front of a woman unless it is on the beach. For the most part I am already nude in the yard or around the house and I do not attempt to cover up. If I do happen to have something on, I do not consider taking my clothes off. Think that would be inappropreite naturally.  Your situation is different.  LEO C
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: May 16th, 2011, 12:08pm »

Winky... A good time ago what you mentioned initially and in follow-up happened here.

Only differece was she came outside all sopping wet once, and hung up wet clothes on her backyard line. I inquired over the fence once, and she told me the faucet came off the threads at the kitchen area sink. Watch-it was my only comment.

Happened a second time then.

On the third time, I was outside and the telephone rang with what can be done in a rush? I left from backyard and went direct over there. I reached  under the sink and turned water off. I do not remember all exactly words mentioned on the telephone that afternoon.

She thought I was having such a good time out back, she then was nude as I burst in to back door of her place.

Bill
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #23 on: May 17th, 2011, 11:29pm »

WWW:
I wouldn't take Robert's advice if I were you.  If your neighbor OFFERS to put lotion on you, then go for it.
IP Logged

SeaMine
allme
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #24 on: Jul 4th, 2011, 10:16pm »

Good luck with your situation.  Hope you get some good advice here.  Many years ago when I was younger I sunbathed nude in my yard.  I think it was just after I got divorced?  We used to have a big wood fence that separated our yard from the neighbor but a big storm took  the fence down.  At first this kept me from sunbathing but then I realized the husband was gone all day and the two kids were off at camp for most of the summer.  I never saw the wife outside and we still had bushes and trees that I figures blocked most of the view from the house so I started nude sunbathing again.  One day I was half asleep while sunning and suddenly heard the neighbor's wife.  I think she said something about being careful not to burn my willy.  I looked up startled and it took me a few seconds before I tried covering up and apologizing.  She just smiled and said it was fine, she's seen it all before.  I had no clothes or towel to cover up with and was mostly hard, probably having a good dream, but I kept trying to cover up.  Finally she said something like “relax, I've already seen it.”  After that I did relax and we just chit chatted some.  Before she left I asked if she was going to tell her husband.  She smiled and said it would probably be best not to.  

I remember her catching me a few times that summer and we always just talked comfortably.  Once she had her sister over to the house and this shocked me when she brought her out to introduce me.  She said her sister hadn't believed her and she was glad I was out today.  Her sister was cool about the whole thing.  I always look back on that summer thinking maybe I could have done something different and had an affair with the wife.  I  just didn't know how to advance the situation and always wondered if she was waiting for me to make some sort of move?
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #25 on: Jul 5th, 2011, 8:08am »

Sounds like pleasant encounters. To late now, I would not have attempted to cover up. To my way of thinking, it sends a message that she is seeing something that she should not. She told you she was fine with it. Probably would not have brought the subject of you being nude up if you did not try to cover up.  
 Look at it this way. She is sunbathing topless when you show up. Instead of covering up, she acts normal, is not concerned with you seeing her bare breast and you do not feel self conscious. Is just a friendly neighborly thing, nothing more.  
  Is a good thing you did not try to make anything sexual concerning the situation. You could have ruined a comfortable situation for the both of you. People do not get it but just because a woman sees you nude does not mean she wants to engage in sexual activities with you. Sound like you handled things well.  
  I recently kissed my neighbors breast, was a comfortable, admiring thing, nothing more. Have known her for years, just something I had to do and she understood. Was very little risk in doing it, otherwise I would not have asked her permission.   LEO C
IP Logged
WeeWillyWinky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Jul 5th, 2011, 7:38pm »

Thanks for the replies.  
Haven't had any other encounters recently besides making the usual small talk but hopefully we'll have some more oppertunities this summer and I'll keep you all updated.  
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 10:59am »

When I was reading this story I wondered what to do to advance the situation.  I am convinced the Leo_C is correct, treat the situation like it is the most natural thing in the world for her to be clothed and you naked.  Do not mention or allude to anything sexual.  If she says something to you about being comfortable give her credit, say something like, "It is only because you are not offended."  If she says something about being embarrassed turn the table, act surprised and ask what do you have to be embarrassed about?    

The next time you are outside you might have some thing to drink like lemonade.  If a conversation develops offer her some.  If she accepts go inside to get it for her.  This will give you an opportunity to walk in front of her nude and also to approach her.  

If you meet her mother treat the situation as an ordinary introduction.  Remember, do not shake her hand unless she offers it to you.  If the mother comments on your nudity act surprised and say something like,  "Oh, I'm sorry if my nudity offends you I will put something on."   Women will not want to admit that male nudity stimulates them.  She will probably say something like, "Never mind, I've seen it before."  Then you make a little joke to put her more at ease like, "Yes, there is certainly nothing here to impress you."  

If they comment on sunscreen tell them you put some on most of your body.  If they ask what part didn't you cover you say I can't reach my back.  If they offer and only if they offer to spread sunscreen on your back, let them.
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #28 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 12:53pm »

Just wonderin' (maybe Leo can answer this one) - what's the legal status of being naked under these circumstances? If someone were to call the cops on you (for exposing yourself) - would they have a case at all? Is your yard/backyard legally in the same category as the interior of your house?  

When I was a kid we had a neighbor who would frequently work on her tan topless and even naked sometimes - she had a high veranda of sorts, though, so you couldn't really see her from our lawn. But you could easily see her from inside our house - in fact, you couldn't go to the kitchen and get a drink without staring right at her. I remember well that my mom didn't approve of her tanning habits, but I don't think she ever considered taking any steps.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #29 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 2:28pm »

If your nudity can be seen from outside your home or your property and someone complains to police then you can be cited.  

Your mom had grounds to complain. *Luckily for you* she didn't Wink
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2011, 2:30pm by chad » IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 3:20pm »

on Jul 6th, 2011, 2:28pm, chad wrote:
If your nudity can be seen from outside your home or your property and someone complains to police then you can be cited.  

Your mom had grounds to complain. *Luckily for you* she didn't Wink

That's right - I didn't mind one bit, although the woman in question moved just after I got old enough to appreciate her habits. I wonder if she'd kept it up, knowing there was someone around who might actually enjoy the sight very much (I grew up with a single mom and have no brothers, so I was the only candidate, so to speak).

Seems harsh, though - the law, I mean. To my way of thinking, what you do on your own property should be your own business if the only issue at stake is, well, visibility. Because the latter could be interpreted in all sorts of ways. The fact that someone MAY see you naked on your own property doesn't - at least that's what I would think - imply that you, yourself, necessarily actively display anything.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #31 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 4:01pm »

>>Seems harsh, though - the law, I mean. To my way of thinking, what you do on your own property should be your own business if the only issue at stake is, well, visibility.<<

It's your property but people have a right to not view nudity on their own property as well if they prefer not to. The reasoning is that you can put up a fence or plant trees or shrubs to create privacy and block your neighbors' view so as to not offend anyone who doesn't appreciate your nudity.

It is odd that someone can litter their yard with junk, old cars, washing machine, tires and overgrown weeds but there's no law against that. No one wants to see that yet they don't have to block it from others' view.
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2011, 4:34pm by chad » IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #32 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 4:44pm »

on Jul 6th, 2011, 4:01pm, chad wrote:
>>Seems harsh, though - the law, I mean. To my way of thinking, what you do on your own property should be your own business if the only issue at stake is, well, visibility.<<

It's your property but people have a right to not view nudity on their own property as well if they prefer not to. The reasoning is that you can put up a fence or plant trees or shrubs to create privacy and block your neighbors' view so as to not offend anyone who doesn't appreciate your nudity.

It is odd that someone can litter their yard with junk, old cars, washing machine, tires and overgrown weeds but there's no law against that. No one wants to see that yet they don't have to block it from others' view.

Hehe, that's a damn good point. I have a neighbor at the moment who does just that: His yard (front and back) is such a mess that people who come to visit me always mention the fact. Sight pollution, if you will. But there's nothing to be done about it - and to me, personally, I would have found it far less irritating if he went around nude in his yard.
IP Logged

PlatypusMan
YaBB Newbie

Email

« Reply #33 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 6:13pm »

"It is odd that someone can litter their yard with junk, old cars, washing machine, tires and overgrown weeds but there's no law against that. No one wants to see that yet they don't have to block it from others' view."

Yes, that is true in many areas but in others areas they have codes, covenents, and restrictions that can be just as problematic in the opposite direction. Restricting a property owner from using and enjoying his property just beacause someone thinks thier idea of aesthetics is better than his.

‹^^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^^›
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2011, 6:32pm by PlatypusMan » IP Logged

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #34 on: Jul 6th, 2011, 6:58pm »

Yeah yeah. We all know some towns have ordinances that cover that. I was just making a point that most people (who are uptight about nudity) make a bigger deal about nudity than they do about the stuff that matters more and which is far worse to look and is out there 24 / 7.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples