CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 24th, 2014, 8:18pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM party rules?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM party rules?  (Read 3475 times)
DBG
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

CFNM party rules?
« on: Apr 28th, 2011, 3:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am co-owner of a catering service, my partner is a female I went to culinary school with, there is nothing sexual or even flirty between us.

Business has been really bad the last two years. My partner took a contract for a CFNM party. We will prepare hors d'oeuvres and serve them, she and I will act as waitstaff (we have no more employees).

I had no idea what this CFNM thing was, but since we need business so badly, I just pretended like I knew and agreed to take the job.

When I googled CFNM I thought "Weird, but whatever... long as it pays".

But now I am wondering, is it customary for *all men*, even males hired to staff the party to be nude as well?  
IP Logged
Michael211_2000
YaBB Newbie

Life's short, dance naked!

a_rowdy_texan_4fun  
WWW Email

Re: CFNM party rules?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28th, 2011, 4:28pm »

Don't think so... not unless the client is also expecting YOU to provide the naked men!  

If in doubt, you might aught to call them back and check on that.
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2011, 4:30pm by Michael211_2000 » IP Logged

- Michael ("American by birth, Texan by the Grace of God!")
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #2 on: Apr 28th, 2011, 7:00pm »

Check with your partner and see what she's agreed to. I doubt she'd forget to mention a detail like that  Grin

Unless of course you're interested in going nude...
IP Logged
DBG
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 29th, 2011, 9:49am »

"Don't think so... not unless the client is also expecting YOU to provide the naked men!"

"Check with your partner and see what she's agreed to. I doubt she'd forget to mention a detail like that"

I talked to her last night, she only mentioned to the clients she had a partner who would be there as well. She didnt say I was male, and they didnt ask.

When I asked her "Do you you think they will expect me to be naked?" she giggled and said "I dont know, they've already got men invited for that, but they may want to make it a clean sweep."  

She will be in contact with them Monday and will ask.  

The reason I ask you is when I googled "CFNM party" I got the pictures section of this site and it states "All men had to strip totally nude during the dance routine at the beginning of the party. Once nude, they had to remain fully nude until the end of the party. Any man showing up with his girlfriend or wife, and the guys assisting in throwing the party also had to be completely naked"

That sounds it would include like me.  

Have either of you attended one of these partes before? Whats the normal thing to do?
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #4 on: Apr 29th, 2011, 10:44am »

Nobody can force you into it, if they do happen to ask then it's easy to say "Sorry, that's not part of the service".

Anyone organising a CFNM party (or any 'adult gathering' for that matter) will have their own set of rules and boundaries. There's no 'official handbook'.  
IP Logged
DBG
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #5 on: May 17th, 2011, 12:45pm »

In case anyones interested, yes, they wanted me to work nude.

I dont think that was their intention at first, but when my business partner Brandie inquired, they decided they liked the idea of carrying the CFNM concept over to staff as well.

I was told to undress before the party started or my services wouldnt be required.

I chickened, and left.

When I started out through the garage I was seriously tempted to take my clothes off and go back to helping Brandie prep. But I didnt.

I would love to have seen her face as I walked around the corner, completely naked. We've worked together for 5 years an theres never been so much as a flirty moment between us.  

The thought of she and I doing our usual thing, but Brandie clothed and myself nude is more than a little exciting.

They also had a DJ, male, and he undressed and  worked in the nude.

IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: May 17th, 2011, 1:05pm »

on May 17th, 2011, 12:45pm, DBG wrote:
In case anyones interested, yes, they wanted me to work nude.

I dont think that was their intention at first, but when my business partner Brandie inquired, they decided they liked the idea of carrying the CFNM concept over to staff as well.

I was told to undress before the party started or my services wouldnt be required.

I chickened, and left.

When I started out through the garage I was seriously tempted to take my clothes off and go back to helping Brandie prep. But I didnt.

I would love to have seen her face as I walked around the corner, completely naked. We've worked together for 5 years an theres never been so much as a flirty moment between us.  

The thought of she and I doing our usual thing, but Brandie clothed and myself nude is more than a little exciting.

They also had a DJ, male, and he undressed and worked in the nude.

When I originally created this board is was specifically to facilitate real-life CFNM gatherings, and I have participated in CFNM parties, the most having about 40 or 50 people with a ratio of 60% female.

The rules of the party typically require *all* men, even photographers (if any) or caterers (we never had them) to be completely nude.   It was thought by us, particularly the women, that any exceptions would ruin the dynamic of it.  The concept being that once one entered into the gathering, it was a different universe than the outside world - an environment where all women are clothed and all men are completely nude, period.

We had problems in early parties with some guys showing up, keeping their clothes on then acting like it was a singles pick-up bar ignoring the rules and the other guys.   We learned from that experience that *no* guy would be admitted to the party unless he was completely naked, and only then would the doors open.  This rule served well, and the bar-hopping horn dogs that misrepresented their intent on coming were upset, but too bad for them.

So as for me, I do not think allowing professional male staff to remain clothed is appropriate.   The alternative is to use a catering service that is only females and if they bring males, the men must comply like the rest of us.
IP Logged
readyforcfnm
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: May 17th, 2011, 2:43pm »

Very interesting dilemma DBG.

I totally understand your decision to decline especially since the opportunity was related to your business.

A couple of questions:
1) Did your Brandie give you details of the activities at the party? What was actually expected of men? Did they do more than wait on the ladies while naked? How many men attended?

2) If you had a do over now, would you still make the same decision? Maybe your partner will be invited to cater for them again ....and you have to make the choice again.

3) When did the party occur? And roughly where? How many women attended? Its always great to hear about an actual even that has occurred.
IP Logged
sprocket1986
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: May 17th, 2011, 3:17pm »

What an interesting story, thank you for posting it!

One additional thought I had, this may be totally off base but I think many areas have laws regulating "adult entertainment" businesses; and if you had gone nude at the party, I'm wondering if your catering business would have fallen under that category in the eyes of law enforcement since in effect you would have been paid to be a nude entertainer.  I'm not sure what that would have entailed, if you would have needed a separate license or whatnot.  Also, laws regarding food service businesses tend to be pretty strict as well, and I'm not sure if serving food in the nude would be a violation of anything.  If the situation should come up again, it might not hurt to check your local laws to make sure you don't run into any problems.
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: May 18th, 2011, 10:20am »

I think people have to re-read what was posted via Sprocket  above. For one lady ignored such at her Penn. (USA) home and was a former moderator her, and got kicked out.  

I go to the local Planning Comm. meetings quite often and this is one hot topic at them.

Bill
IP Logged
Nudist/Exibitionist
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: May 18th, 2011, 10:37am »

I spent the weekend at a nudist resort a few weeks ago and noticed that in their restaurant there was a sign on the door to the kitchen that said "clothing required beyond this point" which I'm sure was because of some health department or OSHA regulation.  At every bar I've ever worked at the rule has been that you can't even enter the kitchen if you're wearing opened toe shoes; even if you just stopped by in your street clothes to check the schedule.

Of course you can get away with a lot more at a private party than you can at a regular bar or a strip club.  I talked on here before about the time that I was the nude bartender for a bachelorette party but I didn't get paid, plus it was at somebodies house and my friend organized it; so we weren't really worried about the health department or the vice squad investigating us.
IP Logged
DBG
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #11 on: May 18th, 2011, 12:01pm »

Quote:
1) Did your Brandie give you details of the activities at the party? What was actually expected of men? Did they do more than wait on the ladies while naked? How many men attended?

At first she just said "Its a CFNM party" and she didnt know all the details until the following Monday when she met with the clients.  

Apparently, men behaved like they were at a regular party, they were just naked. Men did get drinks for the ladies. There was dancing, and some touching as it went on.  

Im not sure exactly how many men or women were there but Brandie said only about a dozen women, who were mostly older (40s to 60s).  

Quote:
2) If you had a do over now, would you still make the same decision? Maybe your partner will be invited to cater for them again ....and you have to make the choice again.

I'd be tempted.  

Quote:
3) When did the party occur? And roughly where? How many women attended? Its always great to hear about an actual even that has occurred.

It was last saturday, in Florida, in a very upper class gated subdivision on a small bay.

Quote:
One additional thought I had, this may be totally off base but I think many areas have laws regulating "adult entertainment" businesses; and if you had gone nude at the party, I'm wondering if your catering business would have fallen under that category in the eyes of law enforcement

I thought about that as well, but I dont think any of the party goers were going to rat 'em out, and even though I left, I wasnt going to either.  

Quote:
The rules of the party typically require *all* men, even photographers (if any) or caterers (we never had them) to be completely nude.   It was thought by us, particularly the women, that any exceptions would ruin the dynamic of it.

The woman who owned the house were this took place also liked that dynamic.  

She has been married twice, left twice for younger women, and was set to be married again in June, but her fiancee jilted her.  

I think this is some sort of revenge against men, and a chance for her and her gal pals to have the kind of fun usually reserved for men.  
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: May 18th, 2011, 1:00pm »

Then in my opinion, the woman that is throwing the party should have the final say given she is paying for the catering.

Many of us have been to clothing-optional events where the men are mostly the ones that are nude. If the woman would have wanted that, I'm sure she would have indicated as much. A lot of people don't recognize (particularly the horn dogs unfamiliar with what CFNM is about) that the CF is just as important a dynamic as the NM, particularly for the women. But if there is a clothing-optional arrangement for some of the men, it not only changes the nature of the party, but some of the guys may feel awkward.

I've experienced this when I've been nude and other guys weren't - it makes me feel, well, a bit out-of-step. It particularly became problematic when there were certain party activities the girls were coercing the men to get into such as doing a striptease or (in my case) wanting me to self pleasure myself in front of a group of them. It was very awkward to be doing that when there were guys fully clothed around me as there was a tension between me and the other guys, I guess it could be their sensitivity to homophobia. I can't explain it more than that - you just have to experience what I'm talking about. But when all the guys are nude, it makes it a level playing field and something in which I'm very much in-step, sort of "well, we're all in this together, let's not cast critical glances at others because you're in the same boat".

Just some thoughts, I'm sure you'll do what you think best - good luck!
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2011, 1:07pm by Brad » IP Logged
Michael211_2000
YaBB Newbie

Life's short, dance naked!

a_rowdy_texan_4fun  
WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: May 18th, 2011, 3:36pm »

Sounds like all worked out well though, DBG... your company still got the catering work, even though you yourself weren't able to work the party. And it get's your company's name "out there" (ie. the party goers will hopefully think of your catering company when they have additinal get-togethers in the future... for CFNM or just plain regular parties).  

I presume you did help with the before-party setup and after-party cleanup though?  

I do wonder though where/how this lady got the men for her party?  Grin

Regards!
IP Logged

- Michael ("American by birth, Texan by the Grace of God!")
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples