CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 25th, 2014, 4:35pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Student Nurse Shaves Fellow Student
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Student Nurse Shaves Fellow Student  (Read 8638 times)
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Student Nurse Shaves Fellow Student
« on: Feb 19th, 2011, 4:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I cannot assure you that this is true, but it is a great read.  

http://www.thatsembarrassing.com/story-1088.htm
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Student Nurse Shaves Fellow Student
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19th, 2011, 10:22pm »

It strikes me as unlikely but it is as you say a great read.  

There is on second reading something that was obvious but I still missed it.  The person writing the story was the girl who did the shaving.  Why should she be humiliated, she isn't naked?  If she is a nurse and she is humiliated every time she she a naked male, she needs to change her profession!  I know female logic is foreign to males but that really makes no sense.  The truth of the story is really unlikely.
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2011, 12:45pm by Youngren » IP Logged
Mizu_nl
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Feb 20th, 2011, 6:15am »

It might be true, it might be fantasy. I feel it is unlikely to be true, Will they have (underage) student nurses perform acts like this in the USA where nudity involving underage persons is a deadly sin? I think not.

But I agree with the others, it was a nice read.
IP Logged
need2getoff
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Feb 20th, 2011, 8:57am »

here's a pretty good medical exam vignette from the same site

http://www.thatsembarrassing.com/story-1001.htm
IP Logged
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Feb 20th, 2011, 10:24am »

When I was in college, I had appendicitis while I was home for the summer.  When I was taken into the operating room, I was suprised to see that one of the nurses was the mother of a girl I had dated briefly the year before.  She was very nice and told me everything woudl be fine, as she proceeded to shave my pubic hair and prep me for surgery.  

I never saw her again, and always wondered if while she handled my big penis she tried to decide if I had violated her sweet daughter with it!
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Anti-virus
« Reply #5 on: Feb 20th, 2011, 5:57pm »

Make sure your anti-virus is working OK, as there are a significant number of pop-ups at the two noted locations.

Bill
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Feb 20th, 2011, 6:13pm »

on Feb 20th, 2011, 10:24am, strapman wrote:
When I was in college, I had appendicitis while I was home for the summer.  When I was taken into the operating room, I was suprised to see that one of the nurses was the mother of a girl I had dated briefly the year before.  She was very nice and told me everything woudl be fine, as she proceeded to shave my pubic hair and prep me for surgery.  

I never saw her again, and always wondered if while she handled my big penis she tried to decide if I had violated her sweet daughter with it!

Back a goodly number of years ago, I got layed off at work, and knowing Plumbing, the local Home Club hired me that very afternoon. I then had to layout pipe and fittings each evening right next to an aisle administered by some young gal. We eventially dated, I went over to her house quite often to P-U her, and there met her mother.  Several months later on, after making another date for a Friday, I jumped on the fork-lift and rounded the aisle corner and whacked into some black pipe lying in the next over aisle. that put me into the hospital as it stabbed me in the abdomen. I was there nearly one week due to infection, and found the Mom was giving me a hand-job under the bedding covers, as it was supposed to keep me in shape for the daughter. I was flat un-consious at the time, but apparently I left little spurts in the top sheet. A nurse's aide caught the mom one morning, and gave a "Well!"  

I was discharged on a Friday afternoon to go home and recouperate after going  in on a Monday. Never ever went out with the daughter again, but took the mom out years later on many a time.  

This is better written up at DickFlash, but since that place is closed too me now, I cannot give you any information on the report.  Someone there, said the stains in the upper sheet were caused by Alochol swabs being carelesssly used.  

Bill
IP Logged
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Feb 20th, 2011, 8:20pm »

Geez Bill,

WTF?  Very strange narrative.  

Cheers,

Strapman
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Feb 20th, 2011, 10:32pm »

Hand jobs while unconscious? Women would have complained in a heartbeat, had something like "pussy massages" been done to them, while they were out!
I can't understand why Bill_Bulloney never went out with the daughter again, following his hospital stay. After all, he had been set to take her out, when the accident occurred. Could the mother's "services" have made Bill feel that she was better than her daughter, even though he didn't go out with the mom until years later?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #9 on: Feb 20th, 2011, 11:07pm »

Strange story, Bill B., but compelling and to me at least a convincing one. I have had some very strange things happen to me in hospitals and other medical venues, and have heard of many more happening to others. They cannot all be made up.

In fact, I have thought a lot about it over the years. My belief is that for many people standard rules of behavior become abridged when the clothes come off and people are naked & vulnerable, including when "protected" by a gown or sheets, as in a medical setting. Often, life or death scenarios are relevant and active, which can affect people's emotions deeply.

I have even discussed my theory with various doctors, nurses and hospital administration people (all of whom were friends, not people I was meeting in their professional roles) and have found a lot agree with me. A couple have told me they think the rigid puritanical quality some medical folk exhibit is in reaction to the same phenomenon, an attempt to preclude themselves misbehaving.
IP Logged
allme
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #10 on: Feb 21st, 2011, 3:43am »

Once you get past the pop-ups the site mentioned looks fun.  Too bad it looks as though they don't accept stories anymore.  

Twice I've had embarrassing hospital experiences.  Once when I was in for a hernia operation.  The nurse that came in was my cousin.  She explained they were short handed and she couldn't find anyone else that could shave me right now.  I remember not understanding what she was getting at until she pulled out a shaving kit.  She apologized before lifting my gown.  She shaved me quickly but still had to hold my penis which became hard even though it was my cousin.  I apologized now.  She looked at my penis, looked up at me and smiled saying she never knew I was so well endowed.  She laughed a little and I did too.  I remember seeing her after surgery when the doctor was checking how it was healing.  She saw my penis again and just smiled at me.  Weeks later when I saw her outside of work we had a good laugh about the whole thing.  She mentioned that she liked shaving guys but thought it would be weird doing it to me.  I asked her if it was?  She said at first but once I got an erection she realized I couldn't have been too embarrassed.  After that she said she just enjoyed holding a big erect penis not thinking about it being attached to her cousin.  I asked if she ever mentioned this to her husband.  She smiled and said she never really did.  She thought he might be insecure if he knew how many penises she had held and seen.  She figured he had an idea that she saw patients nude but actually touching them might be more than he'd want to know.

My second hospital embarrassment was after a motorcycle accident.  I had two broken collar bones, back injuries, a torn up knee and broken ankle that made standing difficult and some internal injuries.  I was in the hospital for some time.  They offered sponge baths.  This was a different time and state than my hernia surgery so my cousin wasn't here.  The main nurse I saw was a neighbor of mine.  She was probably around 40 and lived two doors down from my apartment with her husband.  The first time she came in to give me a sponge bath she just swabbed down near my crotch.  Not sure she ever even looked down there.  As time went on we talked more.  For her age she didn't look too bad and she was friendly enough.  During the sponge baths she seemed a little more at ease.  I noticed her glancing down one time although she didn't see me catch her.  Another time she came in when a big black nurse was giving me my sponge bath.  She didn't care about modesty.  She had my gown off and sheets down.  My neighbor lady nurse saw the end of the sponge bath just before the black nurse covered me up.  Earlier the black nurse had come in announcing my bath time.  She stripped the sheet off and then took the gown off.  I must have blushed  Embarassed because my neighbor always uncovered just parts of me as she went along.  Now I was totally nude.  The black nurse who was also probably around 40 but a lot bigger just said not to be embarrassed she's seen it all.  She scrubbed me down pretty well and I did get a semi erection which she didn't make a deal out of but I also noticed she didn't completely ignore.  As I said my neighbor definitely saw something but I wasn't sure how much.  

After that when she gave me my next sponge bath she asked if I minded if she did it like the other nurse.  She explained it was easier that way but seeing as we knew each other she was trying to allow me some modesty.  I told her to do it which ever way she felt was best.  She removed my sheets and then my gown.  She looked me over before starting and actually  Embarassed blushed a little.  Probably because we knew each other and had been talking and getting closer.  She gave me a better bath than the other nurse because she took more time.  I again got a semi erection as she bathed me.  When she got to my penis she hesitated before washing it.  She was really gentle and I got a full erection.  She looked at me and smiled  Smiley saying that happened a lot.  During my next bath as soon as she undressed me I was mostly erect.  We talked as she bathed me.  When she got to my penis she washed it by hand and kept soaping it up.  She asked if it was alright?  I was shocked  Shocked but said “yes”, of course.  She said she figured I hadn't been able to release now for awhile and at my age it was probably frustrating.  She had a really gentle touch and brought me to a wonderful climax.  After that she did it each time.  She had me promise not to tell her husband  Lips Sealed.  She admitted to doing this for a few other patients but she didn't do it that often.  A few patients over a 15 or 20 year career couldn't have been too many.  Once in the middle of my handjob the black nurse came in.  She saw what was going on and left.  I mentioned this to my neighbor because I didn't want her to get in trouble.  She just smiled and said she wouldn't because she knew the other nurse does this too sometimes.  She then hinted that the other nurse may want to bath me again now.  Sure enough the next bath the black nurse was back.  After she stripped me I was semi erect already.  She was a little more friendly this time around and even commented how I must enjoy my baths and looked right at my penis which did a little jump.  When she got to my groin she soaped me up by hand and started stroking me.  She looked me in the eyes and told me what a nice cock I had.  She asked if I had a girlfriend?  I didn't at this time.  I asked if she was married and she said she was but she enjoyed giving the random handjob now and then  Wink.  She then concentrated on my handjob bringing me to climax.

Most of my baths were by my neighbor but I did have one more by the black nurse.  Near the end of my hospital and rehab stay my neighbor was playing with my penis, she enjoyed prolonging the handjob, when she leaned over and started sucking me.  She kept going until I exploded in her mouth which she swallowed.  After, she smiled at me saying she had been wanting to do that and since I would be leaving soon she felt the need.  I didn't now what to say so I think I just said something like “cool.”  One night she came in and we were talking when she stuck her hand down the sheets and up my gown and just started fondling me.  She asked if I was well enough for sex?  I said I thought so and she said she'd do all the work.  She uncovered me and then undressed.  She looked a little embarrassed at first, she was older than me, but then climbed on me and rode me cowgirl until climax.  We spent the rest of my stay with either blowjobs during bath time or sex during the night depending on her shifts and other duties.  After I was released we never had sex again and seeing her and her husband was awkward  at the apartment building but we acted pretty normal I guess because her husband never found out.  

IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Feb 21st, 2011, 8:05pm »

allme,
Truly wonderful experiences! A cousin is far enough removed, I feel, that it is OK to have some feelings for her. I recently learned that, in N.Y. State, it isn't against the law to sleep with your 1st cousin. Your cousin's acceptance of  seeing you nude & holding your penis were sure positive experiences, for the both of you! I'm glad you both were relaxed about it, afterwards.
As for the 2nd experience, with the around 40 year old neighbor, this sure blossomed! The experience with the black nurse also blossomed! Initially, she seemed cold and routine, but once she saw you being treated well by your neighbor, she loosened up, a bit! It was great that she complimented your penis, as many black men have larger penises than us white guys. However, I read (and reported this here) that when we get erections, there isn't that mush of a difference. So, I'm sure the black nurse appreciated seeing how much a white penis can grow! Her complementing your penis was a perk! Most guys, once relaxed with a woman, would never object to, or report a compliment, like this!
The fact that, of your CFNM experiences, 2 were with known women, makes them extra special. It can make you more secure & relaxed with the ladies in question, which certainly was the case with your cousin & your neighbor. Also, I'm glad they all acknowledged enjoying seeing nude men, in their nursing profession, which is a nice perk for women!
IP Logged
allme
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #12 on: Feb 21st, 2011, 11:05pm »

on Feb 21st, 2011, 8:05pm, SingleDonald wrote:
allme,
Truly wonderful experiences! A cousin is far enough removed, I feel, that it is OK to have some feelings for her. I recently learned that, in N.Y. State, it isn't against the law to sleep with your 1st cousin. Your cousin's acceptance of  seeing you nude & holding your penis were sure positive experiences, for the both of you! I'm glad you both were relaxed about it, afterwards.
As for the 2nd experience, with the around 40 year old neighbor, this sure blossomed! The experience with the black nurse also blossomed! Initially, she seemed cold and routine, but once she saw you being treated well by your neighbor, she loosened up, a bit! It was great that she complimented your penis, as many black men have larger penises than us white guys. However, I read (and reported this here) that when we get erections, there isn't that mush of a difference. So, I'm sure the black nurse appreciated seeing how much a white penis can grow! Her complementing your penis was a perk! Most guys, once relaxed with a woman, would never object to, or report a compliment, like this!
The fact that, of your CFNM experiences, 2 were with known women, makes them extra special. It can make you more secure & relaxed with the ladies in question, which certainly was the case with your cousin & your neighbor. Also, I'm glad they all acknowledged enjoying seeing nude men, in their nursing profession, which is a nice perk for women!

Event though I got a lot of action from the second experience I think I enjoyed and have more fond memories of the experience with my cousin.  There was that instant tension that was released with humor and understanding.  It allowed us to talk about an otherwise taboo subject between releatives.  I mean if one releative not only sees you naked but holds your penis and you still get an erection it seems to break down any taboo walls.  How can you not discuss the situation and laugh about it?  Cheesy
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #13 on: Feb 22nd, 2011, 5:38am »

Allme, I had very similar experiences as yours when I was in my teens. As I have written about before on this board, I was in the hospital for extended stays when I was almost 11, 14 and 17+. Each time I had bed baths by various nurses and almost always got an erection during them. Most of the nurses responded positively in one way or another to my erection and none took exception to them or criticized me in any way for them. Usually they smiled or joked about it, my tender age notwithstanding (I wonder how they would behave today), I think mainly to reassure me. Most of them washed carefully under my foreskin, erection or not. The result was I have had a life long habit of getting a completely involuntary erection just about whenever my genitals are worked on -- looked at, examined or touched -- by female medical people like doctors, nurses or even technicians. At least 85 or 90% of the time. Throughout my adult life this has led to some remarkable and almost always enjoyable CFNM experiences for me, and often for the women as well. I just turned 70 and it still happens most of the time. As the twig is bent, etc., and although there was a time when I was embarrassed about it, for the most part I am grateful for how those women treated me way back then.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples