CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 26th, 2014, 5:27am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Roommate (true story)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Roommate (true story)  (Read 8534 times)
bijinfinder
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Roommate (true story)
« on: Jan 24th, 2011, 12:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I had just been newly divorced and I was looking for someone who wanted a roommate. so that I could save money on rent. I decided to check out the ads that were listed by women.
  I visited a lady who had a place in area that was close to work and family.
  She was about 10 years older, I was 40 and she was around 50. She was not what you would call beautiful, but she wasn't bad either, just nice.
  Anyway I moved in with her.
  Shortly after moving in I came home one night and she was watching a program that had to do with the history of sex. It was on the discovery channel.
  I was moving around the apartment, taking care of things, getting something to eat, that sort of thing. I sat down for a moment to watch the propram. It was interesting, kind of scientific.  
  They started talking about the size of men's testicles, I can't remember what it all meant or what it was refereing to. My roommate leaned over and surprised me with a question: How big are your balls?
  I said I didn't know, that I had never had them compared or checked before. I hadn't had sex with anyone besides my exwife and had no comparisons.
  We sat there for a while watching the program. I became all warm inside. Actually I wasn't sure what the feeling was, but it was an excited feeling.
  I was nervous, but I asked if she wanted to check me out an see how big my balls were?
  She said sure.
  So I moved over to the love seat she was sitting in and slid my pants and underwear down. I was really feeling warm and excited as I exposed myself. Kind of scared but lots of tingling sensations too. She started looking at my penis and balls. She reached down and started lifting my balls up and gently feeling them. My penis began to feel warm and tingly, it started to stiffin.
  I asked her if she would touch my weany. She kind of laughed and started to lightly explore my penis and balls. It felt so good and so exciting. Every where she touched it I felt extreme pleasure.
  She asked if I needed more, if I needed a release. I was all chocked up with passion and said yes, could she.  
  She started to stroke my penis up and down. As she did this she leaned into me and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed her back. We kept exchanging kisses as she stroked me up an down. I grabbed a kleanex that was close to the love seat we were sitting in, because I could feel it coming. As I came, she kept stroking, I caught it all in the kleenex, because I didn't want to make a mess in her nice clean living room or on the seat.
  I felt so relieved and relaxed afterwards. I asked her to stop stroking because I was feeling really sensitive. I asked her if I could return the favor and do her?  
  She said no, because she would fall in love with me and didn't want to me to do her, unless I wanted to have a relationship with her. I didn't see a relationship in the future because we were so different in our interests.
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2011, 11:51am by bijinfinder » IP Logged
bijinfinder
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Re: Roommate true story
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 2:00am »

To continue: I lived with this woman for about six months.  During that time we shared a bathroom.  
    When I was getting ready for the day, she would come in to the bathroom and talk to me.  Sometimes I was dressed and other times not.  I might be showering and she would come in for various reasons.
    One day I was wearing only a robe and getting ready for work.  She brought in a book showing sexual massage.  My robe was open and she could see everything,  she flipped the pages for me to look at,  She commented on my penis.  That it was showing and that it looked like it was growing.  
    I had to get to work, so I didn't have time for anything else other than talk.  It would have been nice to get another hand job, but I needed to leave and didn't have time.  
    She offered to put lotion on my back after showering or any time I needed it.  She was very nice about stroking me if I needed a release.  
    I would come to the breakfast table after showering and only be wearing a robe.  I would let it fall open as we talked.  It was exciting to have her looking at me.  Sometimes she would reach down and start raking my balls ever so lightly and tickling my shaft.  
     I never saw her naked during this time.  It was always me that was naked.  I was okay with this.  If she didn't want to show anything I wasn't going to force the issue.
     We slept in seperate bedrooms, I never entered her bedroom.  She would come into my bedroom anytime she pleased, day or night.  We never slept together.
    She told me that she had a boob job done a few years ago and that her breasts were tender and she didn't like having them touched as a result.  I offered numerous times to return the favor of touching her and help her cum.  She refused saying I had another girlfriend and I wasn't willing to have a full fledged relationships with her.   But she said she would gladly take care of my needs.  That she enjoyed touching and seeing my naked body.  
    I really didn't have a real girlfriend, I did have some women friends that I did things with.   Some of them were accomodating to my sexual needs and some didn't want to have anything to do with sex, which was fine with me.
I didn't feel the need to force anything on anyone and if they wanted to have a make out I was good for it.
     I made it clear to all of them that I was dating around and being newly divorced after 18 years needed time to adjust.   It was a fun time for me.  Of course I didn't know the consequence of my actions at that time.   I didn't know that as women get intimate they fall in love and hope to have more some day.  When they don't get more they can become difficult.  

More later
IP Logged
Indy_Nudist
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Roommate (true story)
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 2:54pm »

I've had a couple of CFNM roommate situations.  One roommate was open to being nude, but was sensitive to temperature, so if it was below 90 (I'm not kidding) she was dressed.

The other one was not open to being nude herself, but knew before she moved in, that I would always be naked.
IP Logged

Why... No Ma'am, I don't own any pants
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 6:43pm »

Nice story, bijinfinder!
I would hesitate moving in with a woman who was not my girlfriend. There is bound to be some sexual interest displayed, at some point in time. I'm glad you accepted her pleasures, and weren't sorry that she didn't want you to pleasure her. You used good judgment in not pretending to want a relationship.
My late uncle once told me of his nephew, on my aunt's side of the family. Rod had a female roommate, who he agreed to let pay less than half of the rent. Rod earned more, and it was agreed that the girl would do some extra chores around the apartment, to make up the difference. My uncle asked him, on the side, if he ever had any experiences with her. Rod said he didn't. He was afraid that, if he got romantic with his roommate, that she would either shirk some of her agreed upon responsibilities, or start shorting him on her share of the rent. The roommate eventually got married, and moved out.  
I find Rod's perspective interesting. As he didn't want a commitment with this girl, he worried that any sexual activity they might engage in would make her less responsible. This is almost like gold digging: I did this for you, now you can excuse my shorting you on rent, or not cleaning up!
I would never accept a girl as a roommate, unless we had a relationship. I'm glad that you found a happy medium with your roommate. Mutual respect was the key.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 6:57pm »

Pretty much repeating myself here. As a young man, I had a roommate for a few months. We never had sex but at times she would cuddle up with me in bed and give me a hand job. I never suggested that she do it, she did it on her own. I only saw her nude when she was bathing in the tub with her daughter. I would take the child and dry her off which was good training for later on when we, not this young woman,  had our 3 children and bath time was like an assembly line.  
  Want to comment on the relationship/ commitments mentioned in the top post. Wife and I are not into TV so we spend a lot of time at the tavern. Place is full of a lot of women, in their 20s up to 70s. All are looking for a committment what ever that means. Being old time, mature patrons, these women come to us for advice and just to have someone to talk to. I eventually ask them what kind of commitments they are looking for. If they do in fact know, they want someone to move in with them and share expenses if nothing else. This way they can quit one or more of their PART TIME JOBS. All of them have loser sons or daughters who they are supporting or are responsible for their grandchildren. They expect a male to come in and help bale them out of their problems. NEVER HAPPENS.  
  I think most of these females got roped into those TV shows were no one has a visible means of support but live with the rest of the girls in a penthouse in the city. They would have been better off listening to the COUNTY/ WESTERN music on the juke box. Just my take but I think most women screwed themselves years ago and pass things along to their children. I apologize for ranting and being critical but that the way it is.  
  Think womens lib did it ? For them, relationships or comittments will not go any farther than being bought a drink. I dont blame the males. I sad.  LEO C
IP Logged
bijinfinder
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 8:06pm »

In requards to women with kids they are supporting.  My second marriage was to a woman who had four daughters ranging in age from 10 to 24.   The 24 year old caused all kinds of problems for us.  It became a wedge the grew with each daughter as they entered high school.  After four years of Hell, I moved out and I am single again.  She was a good woman, and I will miss her, but not the step kids.
IP Logged
bijinfinder
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Polygamy
« Reply #6 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 8:10pm »

I should add a side note.  Being from Utah, Polygamy is kind of a running joke.  If I ever thought about being a polygamist, after having four step daughters, there is no way I would want to live with more than one woman.  lol    Too much estrogen under one roof.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #7 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 9:42pm »

Nice story, bijinfinder. What I find remarkable in it is the age of your roommate, about 50. I have had, and still have, a lot of experience with women in their late 40s and early 50s (pre-menopausal) and find them generally to be the most sexually uninhibited of all age groups. I don't know if it is the imminence of menopause or just the accumulation of years of experience, but as a group they are (almost) universally far more interested in unusual and/or experimental sexual situations than younger women. Also, they are much more initiating and originating of sexual situations. It may also have to do with the fact that many of them have had children and have all that behind them. Too bad about your second wife and how it worked out, but that is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Women in their 20s can be such pains-in-the-asses when it comes to sexual situations, I think mainly because they are still trying to figure out their biological/sociobiological "programming" and often see men as merely annoying bit players in that little melodrama.
IP Logged
bijinfinder
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Jan 27th, 2011, 1:04am »

You are so right about women in their 40's and 50's.   When I was working my way through college, I was an EKG technician.  My favorite patients were 40 and above and usually just younger than 60.  However I did have a 70 year old who was alot of fun and was still in good physical shape.   As you may know, an EKG tech, attaches electrodes to the body and across the chest.  So there was a lot of nudity as patients disrobed for the test.  Or at least they would reveal one breast so I could make the attachments.  Mature women 40 and above, were very relaxed and agreable when it came to all this.  From this job in my 20's, I developed a taste for middle aged women.   Still do.
IP Logged
Kelli
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Aug 23rd, 2011, 1:55pm »

My boyfriend has that fantasy with and old roommate of his.  She is a friend of mine.  Anyway they were just roommates but he warned her, he was a little drunk, that he liked to walk around the  house naked.  And he would.  He had a house in the woods but in his little story she really gets into seeing him naked. Then she starts demanding it, demanding that he stay nude anytime he was at home.  
  She starts to read about cfnm and she starts to get off on it,  And she told him no masturbating after running around naked, unless you do it in front of me.  And she locks all his clothes up and she has to set out clothes for him to wear, if she doesn't put any out well i guess he has so stay naked that day.
  And she takes the door off of his bedroom and bathroom so she can make sure he wasn't masturbating, and she could walk in on him anytime she wanted to.
  So then she gets to where she is playing with him and teasing him and eventually masturbates him and he pleasures her orally.
  Judi, my friend is sort of on the chunky side so she doesn't like getting naked in front of anybody.  But he wears a blindfold, naked on his knees and pleasures.
  My boyfriend has a big ass fetish anyway which Judi finds out and she gets into it, having her ass licked by a naked guy, and she doesn't have to reciprocate.  She doesn't even have to let him come,
  She puts a cock harness on him one night when he has passed out and says from now you'll only have an orgasm when  I say so,
  So going from a cfnm roommate she turns into a Domme, and he is her naked roommate slave.
  He has written this down, he writes a lot of storys about cfnm and facesitting,
  And i guess he used to fantasize about my big ass when we were in high school.
  I keep thinking I'll tell Judi and show her the stories and nude pics of him, what do you guys think?
IP Logged
getdare
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Aug 23rd, 2011, 3:09pm »

You're 40 years old and had only sex with 1 girl?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples