CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 31st, 2014, 8:32am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Platonic CFNM Relationships
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Platonic CFNM Relationships  (Read 5487 times)
Nudeslave83
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Zetascair1983  

Platonic CFNM Relationships
« on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 2:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Has anyone here been in a platonic CFNM relationship? A situation where a male and female friend have sort of a friends with benefits situation where the girl gets to see him naked with no expectation of him getting to see her naked? How did it affect the friendship? What was it like?
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Platonic CFNM Relationships
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:11pm »

For the most part, all CFNM relationships are platonic. Just because you happen to be nude is no reason for you to expect them to be nude also. Just be happy that they tolerate or accept that you are nude and let it go at that. They are not required to recipricate, if they wanted to they would.  
  There is certainally the possibility that they will learn to be comfortable around you and be less modest, be happy with that. I have a few neighbors that I think are very relaxed if I am nude in their presence but there is a chance that I am just assuming they are. The last thing you would want to do is suggest that they be nude also, that would be a bit pushy. Years ago I had a neighbor woman let me be nude in her pool, ( I maintained it ) but would always wear a suit if she was in it. I never suggested or expected her to do other wise.  
  Things take time. Has only been recientally that my SIL has felt comfortable being nude in my presence although I have been nude in front of her, her daughter and grandaughter on occasions over a period of a few years. All of it is platonic, friendly and comfortable and am happy to keep it that way. Just be happy with what happens, dont expect more.  LEO C
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:17pm »

A bit of a correction here regarding my neighbor who let me be nude in her pool. That would be, she wore a suit if she were in the pool. I was usually nude unless she had company over. She never swam nude in my presence.  LEO C
IP Logged
ralph60
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:18pm »

the plantonic CFNM relationships is probably one of my most enjoyable CFNM experiences. I see it as a little serendipitous experiences that you should be satisfied to just relish it as it happens.  

you just can't make it happen. it's one of those little moments that you have to be careful about pursuing, because you might end up ruining a good relationship.  

« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2011, 1:24pm by ralph60 » IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 1:56pm »

Platonic CFNM relatinships are the most fun, and are surprisingly easy to arrange.  Usually, you just have to take the initiative to start it.  The girl(s) will seldom refuse, but some enjoy it more than others.  Some REALLY get into it.  These are the most fun.
IP Logged

SeaMine
ralph60
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 4:51pm »

a long time ago way before the CFNM fetish begain I had a platonic relationship with a woman. while we were talking one day, the subject of nudity came up.  

she said, that she had no problem with the idea of me getting naked for her. she liked this idea, and told my to go right ahead, "oh yes I don't mind at all." but she made it clear that she had no intentions take her clothes off.

she enjoyed the experience of me going aroud naked for her. she didn't want me to get dressed. but our relationship just didn't seem to be the same afterward.
« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2011, 4:59pm by ralph60 » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #6 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 5:31pm »

I have had several platonic relationships of the CFNM variety. One in particular I always think of involved a young Brazilian house cleaner I employed. This was 30 years ago now. It started innocently enough when she came into the house without my hearing her, and it evolved from there to the point where I was almost always naked if I was home when she cleaned my house. She was cute, young and bubbly, and spoke some but not a lot of English. It was sort of odd, because I have had female house cleaners who cleaned in their underwear, or bra-less (if I tipped them just a bit extra), but not this one. She steadfastly refused to take off her clothes, but she was very shapely yet slim, so it made little difference. And she loved looking at me, especially if I got an erection. She was not at all shy about looking, but definitely would let it go no further. A few years later when I was living in Singapore I had a house cleaner from Sri Lanka about whom I have written before on this board. It began a CFNM relationship with her that quickly turned into her giving me massages (she had worked as a masseuse in Colombo) and from there into a full-fledged sexual relationship (and a great one at that; one of the best of my life!). But this Brazilian girl was not interested in anything like that, though she certainly enjoyed seeing me nude, and, as I said, especially if I had a hard on. Then she would smile her brilliant smile, very white teeth accentuated by her tanned skin, and look at me approvingly for a while before returning to her work.

More recently I had for over a year a CFNM relationship with a woman in her 40s from whom I had bought some day lilies and bamboo for my garden (via CL). We struck up a friendship around gardening after that, and then one day she was complaining about how little money she was making doing house cleaning and similar jobs. I suggested she might want to become a masseuse. She is a tall, well-built woman, slim but rangy, who is physically quite fit, and so I also suggested that women who give massages in their client's houses can make pretty good money with no overhead. I have known several and interestingly all have been physically fit and tall women -- I assume this makes them more self-confident about going into a stranger's house -- so that must have been what triggered the idea in my mind. In any case, she decided to go with the idea and took a brief course in massaging that she paid for. Right after she started I suggested if she wanted to practice she could do so on me. To my surprise, she accepted. We worked it out that after a while I would pay her some for it, and I did, but at first they were free and completely CFNM. We both enjoyed them immensely. It never went to sex, even a hand job when I got an erection, because that was the ground rules we began with (she was living with a guy who was her boyfriend at the time). She was completely comfortable with me nude and erect (or not) however. It turned out to be a great relationship, and we are still friends.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011, 10:32pm by Allan_C. » IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 6:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

There have been several posts on here about this topic over the years. Here is one:
Well, I had another nice naked time with Kandi and Crimson on Saturday night that I thought I'd share about, but first I thought I'd go into a little more detail about the girl's reactions.  Talking to Kandi about it on the phone Saturday, she told me that it was definitely a "unique" experience but that it was fun.  Kandi was also the one who brought up the subject of me getting naked again for her and Crimson that night.  

I talked to Crimson online at some length about me getting naked for them the first time and I just thought I'd post some excerpts from that conversation for people to read.

I was thanking Crimson for both her and Kandi being comfortable enough to allow me to be naked and for making me feel comfortable as well and here's a little exchange we had after I said that:

mattswimsnaked (1:28:45 PM): i was worried i'd feel a bit slutty afterwards, but honestly it all just felt very natural, so i really have to thank you and carolyn for being so cool about it
crimson (1:29:25 PM): why thank us
crimson (1:29:26 PM): lol
crimson (1:29:27 PM): it's ok
crimson (1:29:32 PM): we told you we don't mind
crimson (1:29:45 PM): being naked is natural anyways  

Now, I thought that her last comment was interesting because I'd never heard either of the girls say that before.  I wonder if more girls feel that way?

Here's a longer conversation we had about my body, not too many details of what she thought of different body parts but still interesting to read a female's thoughts on the male anatomy:

mattswimsnaked (1:32:41 PM): well, what did you think of how i looked naked?
mattswimsnaked (1:32:46 PM): and be honest
mattswimsnaked (1:32:47 PM): lol
crimson (1:33:41 PM): personally i think you're attractive  
mattswimsnaked (1:34:03 PM):  
mattswimsnaked (1:34:08 PM): really?
crimson (1:34:16 PM): yeah
mattswimsnaked (1:34:37 PM): lol, Crimson, i'm blushing for real now!
crimson (1:35:10 PM): i won't try anything don't worry
mattswimsnaked (1:35:37 PM): hahaha
mattswimsnaked (1:35:55 PM): well, don't be afraid to stare if you want to
crimson (1:38:06 PM): i'm not much of a starer to be honest
crimson (1:38:46 PM): maybe i'm a freak  
crimson (1:38:47 PM): lol
mattswimsnaked (1:38:56 PM): hahaha
mattswimsnaked (1:38:58 PM): no
mattswimsnaked (1:38:59 PM): no
mattswimsnaked (1:39:01 PM): not at all
mattswimsnaked (1:39:17 PM): you're just a girl
mattswimsnaked (1:39:30 PM): i think girls are a bit different than guys when it comes to that
crimson (1:40:29 PM): yeah i mean it's just a penis every man has one it's not like i've never seen one before and i did look at yours but i'm not the type of person that'll be like OOoooOOoooHHhhh and stare all hard lol
mattswimsnaked (1:40:51 PM): hahahaha
mattswimsnaked (1:41:02 PM): i know, and i think that's cool
mattswimsnaked (1:41:12 PM): lol, so you looked at mine?
mattswimsnaked (1:41:26 PM): what did you think?
mattswimsnaked (1:41:33 PM): it's not that big really
crimson (2:06:11 PM): it was adverage i guess.....i don't know.....i've seen smaller if that's what you're asking  
crimson (2:06:14 PM): you're a nice size  
mattswimsnaked (2:07:01 PM): hahaha
mattswimsnaked (2:07:08 PM): well, that's good to know
mattswimsnaked (2:07:42 PM): i just meant, well, sometimes penises aren't that attractive or they get to be kind of a weird color and i was just wondering what you thought of mine in that sense
crimson (2:11:32 PM): well all penises are ugly but fuck not as ugly as vaginas and that's the honest truth......you had a nice color it was a good shade of pink it wasn't like purple or anything too bad......i've seen a purple penis and it just looks like it hurts so that's good  

Anyway, that's Crimson's perspective on the male anatomy and how she feels about penis size and color.  Later on when Kandi and Crimson were over at my house, they were explaining to me that seeing a naked guy isn't really a big deal to them - that they've seen lots of guys naked before and a penis is just a penis, so, the experience for them is probably a lot less visual than it would be for a guy.  Kandi was very amused by my reaction to being naked in front of them though; she told me that she could tell I was nervous from the way I was sitting and how my voice sounded, and that I was a little embarassed but kind of enjoying it too (referring to the fact that I had an erection I think)!

Anyway, Saturday night Kandi and Crimson came over to the house again and eventually I invited them into my room to watch some Daria episodes that I'd downloaded onto my computer (I thought it would be a little safer for me to be naked in my room than in the TV room with my parents just down the hall).  This time, I didn't bother to ask if it was okay for me to be naked and as soon as I closed the door I started to strip.  I was already hard under my clothes ( for those who are interested) and this time I did notice Kandi and Crimson both watching me as I moved some clothes that had been on hangers and positioned a chair to block my door (I don't have a lock on my door so the only way I can sort of keep people from opening it is to place the back of a chair against the bottom of the handle).  I felt VERY naked doing all of this walking around with an erection in front of both these girls who were wearing tank tops and jeans, and it didn't help that the temperature of the house was pretty cold too!  

Kandi and Crimson had already climbed up on my bed (it's a queen size so there was room for all of us) and were sitting at the head of it when I got done with my precautions.  I took a seat at the foot of the bed and tried to sit casually, although I was aware that unconsciously I would sometimes open my legs a bit and that certainly would have been construed as an exhibitionistic tendency on my part.  My arousal kept fluctuating as we sat and watched an episode, varying from almost a full blown hard-on to semi-erect until eventually I was completely flacid and remained so for the rest of the time I was naked with them, which was about an hour.

Anyway, I felt a lot more comfortable this time - no embarassment - and I was surprised at how my erection eventually faded.  I had never understood what people meant when they talked about CFNM without erections - I just figured that was impossible - but, I sort of get it now; it's a real rush just to be naked around two girls I'm friends with, even if there's nothing sexual involved in the nudity.  It's just nice to know two girls that I can trust enough to get naked around, and, since they're friends I know that these types of experiences could go on forever, not like in a romatic relationship.  Kandi has already even talked to me about letting me be naked all the time when her and Crimson move into their apartment.

Well, I guess that's it for now.  I hope some of you found this interesting and I'll keep you updated on what's happening.

Mattswimsnaked@yahoo.com
IP Logged
Yellow_Fever
YaBB Full Member

I was in a platonic CF/NM relationship
« Reply #8 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:00pm »

I have posted about this before so this story is familiar to the old timers here.

I shared an two-bedroom apartment with two Chinese women in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for two years from 1979-1981.  Each bedroom had a private attached bathroom, which was very small.  One of the women, I will call her "X",  was the director's secretary in the office where I worked.  I later married X's cousin.

In the mornings when both of the women were in a hurry to get ready for work, X would come into my room without knocking and use my bathroom mirror to fix her makeup.  This was because the mirror in her tiny bathroom was occupied by the other girl, "Y".

More than once I was taking a shower or toweling off when X came in my room.  Sometimes she came in early enough that she would catch me still in my bed, nude. She was always dressed in a thigh length T-shirt and panties so I never got to see her naked.  At least not until much later when we became slightly more physically intimate, although we went all the way.

Even before then, X was so comfortable around me that she would pee in my presence while I was using the shower or shaving nude at the sink just inches away from her.  She was always careful to ensure that I never saw more than a minimal amount of the flesh on sides of her thighs and butt, but it was still erotic enough that I usually popped an erection, to her pretended disgust.
IP Logged
erik020
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Jan 23rd, 2011, 11:22am »

I have a friend, who has the houserule that I am not allowed to wear my clothes in her appartment.

When I enter the house I have to strip.
She took my clothes under lock and key, and keep me completely nude during my stay.

She stays fully clothed!
IP Logged
Indy_Nudist
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 3:10pm »

All of my CFNM relationships have been platonic.  I have had quite a few of them.  Any female friend who is friend enough to "hang out" is friend enough to tell that I am a nudist.  After that all that matters is whether or not they mind if I am naked when they are around.  Most don't.  The key is to just be honest.
IP Logged

Why... No Ma'am, I don't own any pants
Yellow_Fever
YaBB Full Member

Re: I was in a platonic CF/NM relationship
« Reply #11 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 3:51pm »

on Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:00pm, Yellow_Fever wrote:

She was always dressed in a thigh length T-shirt and panties so I never got to see her naked. At least not until much later when we became slightly more physically intimate, although we went all the way.

That should read "although we never went all the way."
IP Logged
hardeight
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 11:20pm »

I have a female friend, and  when Ive gone to her house many times, she would start talking my clothes off and I would get tired of fighting her.

Of course she wouldnt leave me alone, and Id end up getting a hard on and shed ask me to jerk off for her.  

Ive gotten a couple boob flashes, but never seen her completely naked.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011, 11:21pm by hardeight » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples