CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 27th, 2014, 7:07pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Mother's friends/ Aunt's friends/ Etc.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mother's friends/ Aunt's friends/ Etc.  (Read 17505 times)
odnarref
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Mother's friends/ Aunt's friends/ Etc.
« on: Dec 28th, 2010, 1:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This topic have been always very interesting for me... I'm always wondering if my mother's friends, my aunts or my aunt's friends (all around 50) are feeling attracted by me or my young guys (around 18-23). Or at least they have curiosity to see us naked... Wink

I felt it sometimes, for example 2 years ago, I was 19 and it was summer, some mother's friends were at my appartment in the coast, I just arrived home from the swimming pool without t-shirt, just the swimwear, I said 'hi mum' and kissed all her friends and one of them hit my butt, all of them laughed.

Then, this summer I was on the beach with my friend (a girl), and we saw her mother and her aunt, they came with us and stayed with us for a while. They were talking about guy's muscled bodies in the beach and saying 'omg they have no hair in their bodies'. Then, one of them asked me if I shave my balls, and I said no, they told me they wanted to see a demonstration or they can't trust me. I just laughed. Some minutes later we were swiming in the sea and the aunt tried to remove my swimwear but she couldn't, just they got to see my ass and they said 'nice white ass'

That's my experiences, I would like you to tell me your experiences with this topic, I really enjoyed this situations but I'm to shy or don't know how to live situations like that again...  Undecided
IP Logged
JimBeam
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Re: Mother's friends/ Aunt's friends/ Etc.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28th, 2010, 4:45pm »

Although not technically CFNM, I did have a somewhat "exposing" experience as a teenager with one of my mom's friends at a pool. This is from one of my blog posts earlier this year:

Quote:

Puberty can be rough for both sexes. As this particular boy slowly started turning into a man, I experienced what nearly every male has gone through – the surging hormones within transforming you into a walking non-stop woody. You start staining your underwear and sheets with wet dreams. You begin sprouting thicker hairs in your armpits and pubic areas. Deodorant can become a necessity, and you discover that rubbing your cock against random things is very pleasurable! The whimsical erections, seemingly happening any time and any place, often with no sexual stimuli, can become a source of constant discomfort. You quickly learn to start untucking your shirts and walking the school halls with a notebook held in front of your crotch. I was mostly embarrassed, but I also secretly wanted someone to notice! You’re soo horny at that age.

There were a few times I was caught sitting at my desk showing wood back in 7th or 8th grade, but they were mostly just episodes of humiliation. I overheard a few snickers, but did my best to ignore them. But there were a few times outside of school were I wanted my wood to be seen! One such episode happened when I was 15, while taking a swim at my parent’s backyard pool. I had a gray pair of swim trunks, and being a boy, I had had my share of erections while swimming – especially if my groin got too close to one of those water jets that helped keep the water clean. The pulsating aquatic streams felt so pleasing against my member, but the ensuing erections were always quite obvious if I stood up out of the water. The dripping wet fine fabric would reveal most of the details of my teenage wang, especially round the tip. You could clearly see every curve of my glans through the suit. So I did my best to stay under the water if that happened.

On this particular day, my dad was at work, and my mom was away, leaving just me and one of her 30-something friends over, sun-bathing on an inflatable raft. She was a darker skinned brunette with an amazing rack, which was starting to really distract me while I was talking to her. I was wading away, with only my head and shoulders above the water, when it hit me. Her breasts were soooo amazing. The beaded water on those delectable curves of her beautiful bosom made my heart start to race.  The enchanting wet hair curled round her face and neck created a warming sensation in my loins. Those luscious lips began to conjure a swelling in my cock! Before I knew it I was sporting a full-blown-throbbing-woody, right in front of this gorgeous older woman! I figured she couldn’t see me though while my torso was in the water. Feeling suddenly very naughty, I decided to rise up out of the pool a bit, just enough so that my fully erect cock was visible out of the water. The change on the woman’s face while she was talking was sudden, and I knew she saw it, even though it appeared to me that she was trying hard to not look down. She suddenly beamed a smile while chatting; her conversation paused for just a moment. She began speaking again, but kept looking over to her side, not quite making as much eye contact with me as she was before. I’m thinking she didn’t want to embarrass me, but I received such a thrill showing off my arousal to this wonderfully sexy lady.

I swam a bit more after that, until my cock's erection subsided, and then headed back into the house. And if I recall correctly I believe I had a good wank afterwards. She never said anything to me about this later, and I have no idea if she ever mentioned it to my mom. My hormones may have even clouded my perception of the event. Recalling this episode to one of my friends, she responded that the lady was probably very flattered by my teenage enthusiasm.

I surely hope so.  

IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: Dec 29th, 2010, 9:52am »

odnarref wrote:
Quote:
I'm always wondering if my mother's friends, my aunts or my aunt's friends (all around 50) are feeling attracted by me or my young guys (around 18-23).

What's to wonder? Of course they are!  

This is pretty mild and not CFNM, but just to provide evidence, I recall when I returned from my military service at age 26, driving my mother (60) and two of her friends somewhere, as I got out of the car, one of them looking at me from behind and clearly enjoying the view and saying, "[sigh]Oh to have such a waistline!" I suspect she was thinking of more than just my waistline.
IP Logged
odnarref
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Dec 29th, 2010, 10:25am »

It's because they are supposed to look at me just as "her friend's son", sometimes I felt like these women who took care of me when I was a child (they used to see my cock in the bathroom, beach, etc, like every children) they want to check how's my cock now after some years... Tongue and that's stimulant for me...
IP Logged
falcon
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Dec 30th, 2010, 10:39am »

I am sure they would like to check you out now and probably did like to when you were a child. I posted a while back about my childhood memories of seeing women crowding around whenever a boy's diaper was being changed,staring at his genitals, sometimes tickling them.It was very obvious that these women took great delight in viewing/touching even a baby boy's genitals so I would have no doubt they would want to check you out when you're older.
IP Logged
YazzMan
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Jan 1st, 2011, 4:30am »

When I was 15 or 16 my mother's friend was over once and walked in on me when I was getting out of the shower.  She apologized but didn't leave.  I covered up with the towel quickly but she already saw me.  She said I should really dry off so I won't catch cold.  She then laughed and asked if I wanted her to dry me off.  I believe she was drinking.  I just stood there not know what to do.  She came over and took the towel and started drying me saying how it brought back memories of her drying her daughter after bath time years ago.  As she dried my back she got on her knees to do my buttand legs.  She mentioned what a nice butt I had.  She then proceeded to dry my front and rubbed my dick through the towel.  She spent some time drying my dick and when she took the towel away I was fully erect.  Then she laughed a little and said "oh my you are getting to be a big boy" and actually gave my dick a squeeze.  She then said we shouldn't tell my mother and left.  
When I was 18 I was cutting this woman's grass because her husband left her.  After I was done she said I should take a shower before I left since I was all sweaty and full of grass clippings.  I hesitated but I was 18 so I sort of was hoping for something.  So I took the shower and when I got out my clothes were gone.  I walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me and she said she decided to wash them.  She said she'd get me something to drink and I could go in the living room.  I started to sit on the couch but realized the towel was really damp.  I called out to her in the kitchen asking if I could sit with the damp towel and she said she "no."  Then she came in with the drink and said I could just take the towel off since she saw me naked a few years ago.  She reminded me of the shower incident at my parent's house.  I took the towle off and sat.  She sat across from me and we had our drinks.  We talked and she kept looking at my dick.  This got me erect and finally she asked if I remembered when she squeezed my penis that one time.  I  said yes.  She came over and squeezed it again.  She asked if it felt good?  I said yes again.  She sat next to me and then leaned over and started sucking it.  She looked up and asked if that felt good and again I said yes.   She stood and took her clothes off and stood over me looking down.  She said I had to promise not to tell my mother or anyone else.  I nodded and she sat down on my dick sliding it in.  She rode me cowgirl.  Being 18 I didn't last too long but I was ready to go again soon afterwards.  The second time around she sucked me longer to get me started and then introduced me to a few positions before I explode in her again.  She wasn't bad looking and I'm not sure how old but right around 40.  Unfortunatley this never happened again.

Another time when I was 16 I stayed with an aunt  & a cousin.  My cousin & I skinnydipped in a pond.  Once in awhile her friend joined us.  When the friend was there both girls stayed in bras & panties but when wet they were pretty much see-thru.  Once we were just fooling around when the friends mother (who was a friend of my aunt) came to get her.  Both girls got out of the pond & started to towel off.  The mother could tell their underwear was see-thru and she saw me watching.  Now I was hard & she was waiting for me to get out too.  So I got out and she stared at me the whole walk up to my towel and the whole time I dried myself.  

Also when I was 17 I'd watch tv at my girlfriends house & I often wore shorts without underwear.  My girlfriend's younger sister and mother would lie on the floor in front of the couch watching tv too.  Once in awhile I saw the mother looking up my shorts.
IP Logged
odnarref
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30th, 2011, 3:38pm »

Thanks for all your stories! Grin

I have a new story a friend just told me. He's 22 years old and last saturday he stayed at his aunt's house to study (as he uses to do when it's exam's period). Her aunt is 56 and she lives alone bc her husband died. That night, her aunt invited 3 friends (all around the same age). When he arrived they were all drinking and talking about funny things, watching a creepy tv show with musculed men as stewards.

So, he arrived said hello to all the women and went to his bedroom to start studying. 30 min later her aunt called him and he went to the living room where they were. She asked him if he had ever shaved any part of his body, he said ' yes one time i did my legs, but nothing else'. The 4 women were talking about the models on tv, because they were all shaved, without hair. Then they were joking and ask him to take off his t-shirt to show them his hairy chest, all yelling like 'take it off and show if u are a man' 'show to these old ladies your body and make us happy' .He was laughing but finally he was kind of forced to take his t-shirt off and show them part of his body. He's really good looking and in a good shape.

Immediately one of them said 'unbotton a little bit your pants to check if you're not lying about ur pubis' and he said no and continued laughing.  

That's the story, but he told me they were all really horny and really interested with him and his body. He told me afterwards they were talking about him...

Smiley
IP Logged
Karl
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #7 on: Mar 30th, 2011, 4:41pm »

I love these young men older women CFNM stories. Thank you all! I'll post my experiences when I have time...
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30th, 2011, 5:51pm »

I like also these stories with old women still interested by the view of male bodies and enough mature to appreciate the sight of nice buttocks or genitals without being completely upset and young men about between 18 age and 24 age, still a little shy about the exposure of their naked body to women but not traumatized if these women saw their butts.  

I think that the shy young men are less embarrassed to strip in front of old women than in front of girls of their age because the great difference of age between is in a certain way rather reassuring, it means that the nakedness would not lead necessary to a sexual relation, it is more for the fun.

So it is certainly true as it was said at the beguinning of the discussion that some mother's'friends of young men and their aunts and aunt's friends, all  being around 50 age, take pleasure to see young men in the nude.
At least , these women are curious to see white cute ass, it is a normal feeling.

In the first post of the discussion, it is said that during summer, the aunt of a young man of 19 age tried to remove his swim wear, while he was swimming, of course, he did not let her succeeding in that attempt, and she could only see his ass and notice that it was cute,  it was rather fun than embarrassing for the both persons, and there was nothing wrong in what she did if it stopped after that.

The good reaction was to laugh as did the young men in the story.  

An other time, in summer, the same young man was only wearing a swimsuit when he came back home where he met his mother and her friends, so he came to kiss all of them and when one of them hit his butts, all these women were laughing.  

It is the same situation, it was funny and there was nothing wrong in that.  

IP Logged
ronn567
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Mar 31st, 2011, 5:12pm »

Yazzman  I had a very similar experience.when I was about sixteen years old my family had a swimming pool and in summer I was always in it.sometimes my aunt would come to visit during the day and use the pool with me.we would spend the day in that pool and my aunt would lay out on a raft in her bikini getting some sun.she was about thirty years old at the time and had a nice tight body.I would sneek looks at her boobs and it was sometimes hard to not get a erection.anyway we were in the pool and it was time to get out.so we get out and go in the house my aunt calls me to the bathroom and said you better get out of that wet suit you might get cold.so I amwaiting for her to leave and she said well what are you waiting for,so she bends down in front of me and pulls my suit down.I am now naked with my now hardening penis inches from her face,she said we better dry you off now and she proceeded to dry my legs rubbing them up and down with my now hard penis bouncing in her face.she looks right in my face and grabs my penis with the towel and rubs it up and down.I am now at the point of cumming and cant hold back I shoot into the towel,it was so intense my knees felt weak.she looks at me and said all better now? I was speachless and just nodded my head.this happened a few more times that summer and I got bolder every time.we got to the point of me getting out of the pool anto the house and strip out of my suit and walk to the bathroom naked and hard with my aunt beside me with a smile.
IP Logged
rgb
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Mar 31st, 2011, 9:40pm »

on Mar 31st, 2011, 12:24pm, leo_c wrote:
 .... she came on to me big time. I remember her taking her blouse and shorts off because it was hot in the house. I was not interested and cut my visit short. Never saw AUNT LILLIAN again.   LEO C    

sheesh. You wouldn't even give a desparate old woman a mercy screw. That wasn't very nice.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Mar 31st, 2011, 11:44pm »

ronn567,
I enjoyed the story of your teenage experiences, with your 30-year old aunt! I'm glad you were comfortable with it, as it likely made you more secure with her, and relaxed with women in general. Was she an aunt through marriage, or a blood aunt? I think it would have been better if you were not blood related. Also, did either of your parents, especially the one related to this aunt (sister, or sister-in-law) ever find out about your happy experiences?
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Apr 1st, 2011, 3:43pm »

on Mar 30th, 2011, 5:51pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
I like also these stories with old women still interested by the view of male bodies ..........

Well, that explains a lot now. Thought I was an only one......

Bill
IP Logged
CS_natureboy
YaBB Full Member

Let's have a look

« Reply #13 on: Apr 1st, 2011, 7:41pm »

on Apr 1st, 2011, 7:23pm, leo_c wrote:
 Could be my imagination, after reading post over the years, it seems that AUNTS had or took on the responsibilities of exposing young girls and sometimes boys to thing it would not be approprate for a mother to do. Anyone notice that ?  
 RGB, as far as the desperate old woman thing, I had known the woman too many years, would not have been right. Her young daughter would have been a different story. Knew her for the same amount of time, she went from a klutsy tomboy to an extreamly attractive young woman.  
  Can share a beauty shop secret. Before air conditioning, it would be routine for a woman to take her blouse off on hot days, was a female enviroment. Might even happen today with all of those hair dryers blasting away. I saw a lot of different bras as a youngster.  LEO C

Yes, I agree. If you read any of the stories I told about some of my youthful CFNM experiences, then you noticed is wasn't my Aunt, but it was the Aunt of the young girl I was with where it took place.
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2011, 7:41pm by CS_natureboy » IP Logged
omlette
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #14 on: Apr 10th, 2011, 6:48am »

I had an experience in the early 90's that I've only recently thought about again. It involved a woman a good 15-20 years older than I was. I worked in a traveling theatre troupe and undressing in front of each other was not uncommon. Sometimes we would work in the morning and then have to wait to see if we had booked an afternoon gig. During that waiting period we would usually take a lunch break, but on this particular day I remained at the theatre. So did "Raylene". We hung out in the dressing room, just shooting the shit. I was casually taking my costume off and soon I was in nothing but my boxer briefs, I was in them and them alone for quite while when I noticed Raylene's fingers wrapping around the back of my waist band. I looked at her quizzically, a look that she shot back to me with a guilty smile. She then yanked my underwear down (quite violently), giggling the whole time.
I was taken so unaware; I didn't have time to think. Honestly, my first thought was that she's ripping my underwear. I put up some resistance, but not much. Soon I was completely nude in front of her, hiding myself. She convinced me to put my hands to my side and inspected me. She never touched me, just perused me, smiling the whole time.
IP Logged
CS_natureboy
YaBB Full Member

Let's have a look

« Reply #15 on: Apr 10th, 2011, 12:37pm »

on Apr 10th, 2011, 6:48am, omlette wrote:
I had an experience in the early 90's that I've only recently thought about again. It involved a woman a good 15-20 years older than I was. I worked in a traveling theatre troupe and undressing in front of each other was not uncommon. Sometimes we would work in the morning and then have to wait to see if we had booked an afternoon gig. During that waiting period we would usually take a lunch break, but on this particular day I remained at the theatre. So did "Raylene". We hung out in the dressing room, just shooting the shit. I was casually taking my costume off and soon I was in nothing but my boxer briefs, I was in them and them alone for quite while when I noticed Raylene's fingers wrapping around the back of my waist band. I looked at her quizzically, a look that she shot back to me with a guilty smile. She then yanked my underwear down (quite violently), giggling the whole time.
I was taken so unaware; I didn't have time to think. Honestly, my first thought was that she's ripping my underwear. I put up some resistance, but not much. Soon I was completely nude in front of her, hiding myself. She convinced me to put my hands to my side and inspected me. She never touched me, just perused me, smiling the whole time.

omlette, may I ask how old were you when this happen? Also, was the conversation you were having with her of a sexual nature before she removed your underwear?

IP Logged
omlette
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #16 on: Apr 11th, 2011, 8:52am »

I was probably around 23 or 23. I don't really have any recollection of what the conversation was, but I doubt it was sexual in nature. I might've remembered that. Or the alternative is that I forgot the conversation completely once she was tugging my underwear off.
IP Logged
Odin
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Apr 16th, 2011, 11:06pm »

I was 16 and visiting my aunt and uncle.  She was an aunt through marriage.  I think she was around 40 but looked good with nice big boobs.  We swam together a few times in their pool or ours if they were visiting us.  She always looked good in a bikini.  My uncle was actually working this one time so it was just my aunt and me swimming.  I had some baggy swim trunks and we were just goofing around but somehow she ended up pulling the shorts off.  I think it was accidental at first because I remember a surprised look on her face.  Even though I was underwater I still tried covering up because I had somewhat of an erection.  As we were goofing around I had felt her boobs accidentally which got me going.  

I asked for my trunks back but she just laughed and jumped out of the pool with them.  She taunted me with them and finally got me out of the pool.  I was still covering up but I'm sure she had gotten a good look or two by then.  Finally she said she wanted to see me fully naked and then she'd give me back my trunks.  I hesitated but finally put my hands down.  I was fully erect now.  She smiled and then said I shouldn't be embarrassed and she thought I should swim without the trunks for the rest of the day.  I did and nothing else happened that day.

I had another aunt that was blood related, in her mid 40's and not so great looking but fun to be around.  I spent a few days at her house in the summer when I was 17.  Her husband left her and I was doing some work around the house for some summer cash.  I often worked without my shirt and sometimes she had some friends over who always seemed to make comments either to me or at least in my vicinity.  I remember one morning walking out in my underwear briefs.  My aunt didn't care and never even seemed to pay attention.  This morning she had one of her friends over though.  Her friend was staring and smiling as my aunt introduced her.  I was about to excuse myself and go and dress but the friend stood and said something like feeling she knew me so well since my aunt often talked about me.  She then gave me a big hug and actually patted my ass.  It was early morning so I already had some morning wood and this woman pressing against me got me harder.  She seemed to press against me more so I knew she felt my erection.  When she let go and stepped back she glanced down before saying I should sit with them and have breakfast.  I declined, got my juice and headed back to change.  I heard her same something to my aunt about teenage boys and then I just heard my aunt call her naughty and they both laughed.

A day or so later my aunt was gone and I was doing some work in the bathroom which made taking a shower impossible.  I was dirty and sweaty so I went out back and stripped to my underwear so I could wash off with the garden hose.  I didn't have a bathing suit since my aunt didn't have a pool.  I decided to take the underwear off too since no one was home and I didn't plan on taking a long time to wash.  The water felt good though as did being naked in the backyard.  I once again found myself getting hard just because I felt so free.  Unfortunately this was the same time my aunt and two of her friends showed up.  One of the friends was the one that already saw me in my underwear.  I'm not sure how long they stood there watching me.  Later my aunt confessed it was more than a few seconds.  When I did finally see them I froze and didn't even cover up at first.  The friend who had seen me in my underwear actually whistled and said “that's more like it.”  The other friend was just staring and laughing a little and my aunt just looked shocked, but not upset.  The whistling friend came towards me as I started covering up and said she'd get my back.  I think I  said “no, it's alright” but she had picked up the bar of soap and now the other woman started over and my aunt followed her.  After some discussion my aunt convinced me it was okay since they were all older and had washed young boys before and it wasn't unusual in their time.  I'm not sure any of them were that old but who knows.  I'm not sure I had to be convinced that much anyway.  After the initial embarrassment the situation made me horny.   The whistling woman had the soap and washed my back and spent some extra time scrubbing my ass.  The other woman had picked up the hose and washed the soap off also running her hands over me.  My aunt just watched and smirked.  After the  back the woman with the soap started washing my front which required her to pull my hands away from my dick as she washed my arms.  I was completely erect now and even my aunt stared a little.  Now the woman with soap started washing my dick and balls which right away they could see I enjoyed.  The woman with the hose even reached out and washed my dick some.  I had my eyes closed in ecstasy but I peeked as I felt other hands and saw my aunt doing it too.  Soon it was just back to the whistling woman who didn't stop until I shot a huge load.  

Afterward that night my aunt told me to never mention that to my parents which I agreed to right away.  She apologized for letting the women do that, she never admitted to doing it herself, but I told her I really enjoyed it.  She then surprised me by telling me the whistling woman wanted to have sex with me.  She then went on to say that the woman was also divorced and 37.  She definitely was the better looking of the three.  My aunt said she would never tell my parents and she even thought it might be a good thing for me.  Needless to say I did have sex with the older woman.    

IP Logged
Todd
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Apr 17th, 2011, 1:29pm »

Very hot story, Odin. Thanks for relating it. I find the older woman / teenage boy scenario particularly intriguing. How did your aunt and her friends react when you shot your load?
IP Logged
jon
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Apr 17th, 2011, 3:52pm »

That was a hot story, Odin.

I would like to hear the details of how you had sex with the older woman later on if you wish to share.  Also, with the first aunt you said nothing else happened that day after you swam without your trunks, possibly implying that something may have happened after that day.  I think you know we'd like to hear about it if it did.

Thanks.
IP Logged
Likes2Control
YaBB Newbie

I love Male Butt

« Reply #20 on: Apr 18th, 2011, 5:18am »

Hot story Odin. I would love to read some more details as well.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: Apr 18th, 2011, 2:46pm »

I have often observed that a few women together can get naughty, blatent and risque when they let their hair down. I think all will agree that you were fortunate to be FORCED into that humiliating situation as a young man. Is also very nice that your aunt approved and enabled the encounter to happen. Somewhat put a stamp of approval on things, introduces you gently, nothing obscene. Growing up I never had anything like that happen to me. No females touched me that way until I started having girl friends.  
  Have related before, did have 2 different women handle or touch me when I was 14 but was not anything sexual. One had me stand in front of her. She talked softly to me, just general conversation and started playing with my penis. I was shocked and just stood there. When I was hard enough for her, she squeezed my penis out pretty hard enough for me to start going soft. She got me up again and squeezed me out one more time but much more gentle. She was looking for a discharge. Often wonder what would have happen if I had shot off in her hand.  
  Same summer, another woman held my penis and started talking, comparing how I was circumcised compared to other boys. Was nothing sexual about that. She had curler and like cigarette papers all over her head, not pretty at all. I felt like a child being examined at a doctors or like a piece of meat being inspected and graded. I could not say anything, just had to stand there until she was finished. I did have an erection but it was not from sexual excitement.  
  Like the others have said, would be interesting to here how your experience with your aunts friend turned out. Is nice that your aunt approved and you could be open about the whole thing with her. Aunts can be good people.   LEO C
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: Apr 18th, 2011, 6:55pm »

on Apr 18th, 2011, 2:46pm, leo_c wrote:
 I have often observed that a few women together can get naughty, blatent and risque when they let their hair down. I think all will agree that you were fortunate to be FORCED into that humiliating situation as a young man. Is also very nice that your aunt approved and enabled the encounter to happen. Somewhat put a stamp of approval on things, introduces you gently, nothing obscene. Growing up I never had anything like that happen to me. No females touched me that way until I started having girl friends.  
  Have related before, did have 2 different women handle or touch me when I was 14 but was not anything sexual. One had me stand in front of her. She talked softly to me, just general conversation and started playing with my penis. I was shocked and just stood there. When I was hard enough for her, she squeezed my penis out pretty hard enough for me to start going soft. She got me up again and squeezed me out one more time but much more gentle. She was looking for a discharge. Often wonder what would have happen if I had shot off in her hand.  
  Same summer, another woman held my penis and started talking, comparing how I was circumcised compared to other boys. Was nothing sexual about that. She had curler and like cigarette papers all over her head, not pretty at all. I felt like a child being examined at a doctors or like a piece of meat being inspected and graded. I could not say anything, just had to stand there until she was finished. I did have an erection but it was not from sexual excitement.  
  Like the others have said, would be interesting to here how your experience with your aunts friend turned out. Is nice that your aunt approved and you could be open about the whole thing with her. Aunts can be good people.   LEO C

Leo brought up a situation which I had not thought of until now. I think it was way back when was about 10 Y.O. and I was at a friend's place who lived within the growing subdivision (don't laugh now, for it eventially grew). We had just finished up lunch there and whoever served us, wanted us all to hurry along as she had to go to work at the school district (with Rita), and thus the first bedroom down the hallway from the kitchen was made available to us.  

I think it was Jerry's grandmother who walked in then. We two boys did not have one stitch on, were looking for the common towel(s) for swimming purposes, when in from the hallway she walks and leaves the door open. The grandmother(?) then still loudly talking to whoever is out in the hallway (or kitchen), then walks over to Jerry and begins playing with him, all over. She is sitting on the edge of a bed and playing with his,,,, well then she calls over her shoulder for me to come over and get some of the same. I do not. Grandma is not real tall or fancy dressed. but she scoots round the end of the bed, and begins playing with me,,,, that only lasted like 10-15 seconds, for then grandma again rounds the end of the bed and begins where she left off with Jerry. This goes on and on and on. Grandma is really giving him a workout down there, and all over. At one point she mentions how big he is for his age, wishes she could have had one of those inside her back when, (Jerry and I were told exactly what they were for and what they did) after hearing this, I look up and see my sister and her two new friends awaiting for us at the hallway doorjamb. The two friends have on their new two piece swimsuits and my sister had on an old reliable one piece. Just standing there, with a disgusting look on their faces (as to just what is taking so long?). For whoever is in the kitchen has to get ready for work and thus now needs to get ready too.

I think grandma took the hint, as she then left, and in so doing told us where the towels were located at. Thanks.....

Bill
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Apr 19th, 2011, 5:20pm »

Sounds like grandma lost it and went off the deep end. For some reason which I can not figure out, I can not find much of a problem with a woman touching, like examining a young boy but within limits. It happen to me but was not done in a sexual way. Was like having some woman examine my hair for lice.  
  Some women are strange and perhaps get away with more than we can ever think. To start explaining what a penis is for and saying they would like to have something like that in them to boys that age is a bit strange. Goes a bit to far. I would not have known what she was talking about. Strangely, I can see a woman complimenting a boy on his developement without there being a problem but to start playing with it would be going a bit to far. Young boys might be played with more than we might think but is done in a way that  boys do not realize what is happening. When the woman examined my circumcision, I do not remember it being anything sexual to me but it could have been a turn on for her. Will never know.   LEO C
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #24 on: Apr 19th, 2011, 6:05pm »

Leo, I can't see a woman playing wiith your 14 year old penis as non sexual. I wish I had a female admirer like that at that age. but it probably depends on her looks as well, as you say.  
I did have some young female teachers in junior school who were very sweet with me, but no such luck as them having played with my willy.
However I did have an aunt who I was very close with and spent long spells at her house over many years while growing up. She often used to bathe me until I was 10 or 11, but was too young then to appreciate the experience.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #25 on: Apr 19th, 2011, 9:10pm »

Was one of those you had to be there things. To me it was more of an examination and the conversation was some sort of comparision on the subject of circumcisions.  
  Woman was sitting in the comb out/ styling chair and my mother was putting rollers in her hair. I do not remember if there was a woman under the dryer or not. She would not have been able to be in on the conversation if there was. I was close enough showing the woman my rash, ring worm, for her to just reach out hold my penis in her hand. This was not that unusual as other would push my penis aside or hold my sack up. Thing was she held it and twisted it around and started talking on how I was cut. As I said before, felt like a child being inspected for lice. Probable did not last to long but I could not walk away until she let go of me.  
  Maybe she got somekind of enjoyment out of it but although I had an erection, I did not consider it sexual. My mother was standing right there. If anything, it was a bit degrading being treated like a child.   LEO C
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Apr 21st, 2011, 8:38pm »

on Apr 19th, 2011, 5:20pm, leo_c wrote:
Sounds like grandma lost it and went off the deep end. For some reason which I can not figure out, I can not find much of a problem with a woman touching, like examining a young boy but within limits. It happen to me but was not done in a sexual way. Was like having some woman examine my hair for lice.  
  Some women are strange and perhaps get away with more than we can ever think. To start explaining what a penis is for and saying they would like to have something like that in them to boys that age is a bit strange. Goes a bit to far. I would not have known what she was talking about. Strangely, I can see a woman complimenting a boy on his developement without there being a problem but to start playing with it would be going a bit to far. Young boys might be played with more than we might think but is done in a way that  boys do not realize what is happening. When the woman examined my circumcision, I do not remember it being anything sexual to me but it could have been a turn on for her. Will never know.   LEO C

Leo....

I think left out the whole situation was back in the 1960's and cannot compare that to today. I think grandma died in the 1970's and the parent's in the 1990's.

You are testing my memory on this, as only thing I can remember was Jerry parent's bought him a used Hodaka motorcycle that was sort of oddball. He went to work for Wilburr (not the Mr. Ed actor) then eventially when it came to retirement time, he instead bought the place. Used to get a goodly number of motorcycles fixed via him. Now the place is gone, and Jerry retired too. Which is why I remember Jerry. I have not been on one of my cycles in 10-15 years now.  

Bill
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Apr 22nd, 2011, 12:40am »

leo_c,
You may say that those experiences were not sexual to you, but they certainly would have been sexual to me! A female, adult or contemporary girl, seeing & touching my penis would certainly gotten me aroused too! However, the type of boy I was at 14, I never would have let a woman, or near age girl do this to me.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Apr 22nd, 2011, 6:45am »

DONALD, looking at things as an adult and thinking of how you would have reacted as a 14 yro are two different things. As a youngster, you as well as most young boys probably had the chance to determine a lot concerning your life. I was not so fortunate and had to do as I was told, the lines to stay in were very narrow. There were time that I could and was defiant but I had to chose them very wisely and discretely.  
 It was very easy to be intimidated as a teenager, am sure that if your parents chose to, you would have been so also. Most youngsters learn to go with the flow. Am sure it is difficult to understand how required nudity in a grow woman presence might humiliate some but believe me you get use to it. Was no different than if today you are nude at a nudist pool and there are clothed women around.
  When you say PLAYED WITH, I take that as meaning being touched in a way to get you aroused. That was not the case in my situation, at least as far as I can remember although grown women might and apparently do take advantage when given a green light. To me it was being examined like a medical person would do. To long of a story but my mother was very heavy, eat up, with anything medical and approved of examinations of any sort from head to toe. She also loved home remedies for problems.  
  Have relayed before, sure do recall one time when I was put in a position where I was nude in front of a former female classmate my age. At first I was embarrassed, I dont think it was so much my nudity but her witnessing how I was controlled and what little say I had over my life at that time. Surprisingly, it turned out just fine and I got to show her what a raging erection looked like. In fact, I did not want her to leave.  BTW, am very comfortable being nude around females today. Started at an early age. Maybe I am messed up.  LEO C
IP Logged
brocky
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Apr 22nd, 2011, 11:20pm »

I've had a family friend and a couple of her friends tease me quite abit wen I was a teenager. I use to stay at this family friends house over holidays somtimes and 1 day she caught me wanking in bed, she told me it was ok for me to keep doing this as it's natural and even got me some lube. Being at that age I couldn't help myself and would wank 4 or 5 times a day. 1 night my family friend had some older friends over, they were round the 50 mark, a few times they were saying take a shirt off, or show us ya cock, or are you goin to whack it tonight laughing away, I think the drink was helping them. I went to bed and as I did most nights got on my bed and lubed up and had a good wank, just as ills about to spurt everywhere I noticed the door slightly open and the 3 women looking in, they has turnt the lights off so I didn't notice, I couldn't stop thought and blew everywhere, they all laughed and claped and cheered me on. I was bit embarresed but it was abit erotic too. This continued abit but I'll tell the rest  another time Smiley
IP Logged
ronn567
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #30 on: Apr 28th, 2011, 12:41pm »

singledonald,sorry for the delay.she is my aunt through marriage and nobody found out.it has been our secret all these years.yes it was a help with girls as I was kind of shy prior to.when I was in my early twenties I felt bad about it.for a while.
I then did realise that it was a good thing and made me realise some things about myself.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples