CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 25th, 2014, 3:41pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Forcibly Stripped?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Forcibly Stripped?  (Read 9855 times)
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Forcibly Stripped?
« on: Nov 21st, 2010, 6:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I wonder if anyone here has any experiences being forcibly stripped by females. Not particularly relatives, but even unknown females or even female robbers or female groups at a party or bigger celebration.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

Re: Forcibly Stripped?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21st, 2010, 7:14pm »

Quite a few times, at parties, at friends homes by their female relatives, even on a beach by having my swimtrunks pulled down by a girl several times. But I will talk about them later when I get the time.
And yes, one of them was a near-robbery by two girls, but that was long ago.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #2 on: Nov 22nd, 2010, 8:10pm »

Happened to me several times when I was about to be spanked. At least twice by a baby sitter, a young woman with a strong propensity to spank. Another time by an older woman, also a sitter.  And another time by three girls when I was in my teens. We were going swimming, at night, and they wanted me to strip first, so they sort of ganged up on me. I could have resisted I suppose, but that would have made me a complete fool....as it turned out we all went skinny dipping in the moonlight...great time...thanks for asking, because I had all but forgotten that experience thirty or forty years ago!
IP Logged
boyjamie
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Nov 22nd, 2010, 11:52pm »

Apart from the one time I posted, I've never been stripped naked against my will. I have had a few times when I've had my trousers taken off, though.  

The most memorable was when I was on a swim team tour in the USA and was spanked by the host family who was putting me up for a few nights (my parents had NEVER spanked me, so this was completely crazy to me, plus I didn't really know these people!).

Another time was a particularly mean high school pantsing after I'd been tripped during a game of unihoc (dumb game) and managed  to pull a girl's shorts down as I tried to stop myself fall. This one was really upsetting because the female coach of the girls' team basically saw it happen and didn't do much to stop it.

The worst time was when a mixed group of boys and girls tried to mug me on my way home, and ended up taking my trousers.

But in each of these cases I kept my underwear on, so it wasn't quite CFNM.
IP Logged
Lord_Caspen
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 23rd, 2010, 1:58am »

Bobby_Bare and boyjamie,

You both describe events where people made you take off your clothes; Bobby, you mention a "near-robbery", and jamie you describe a gang who tried to mug you.

Would you please expound on these?  Where did this happen, what did they say, how did you react, etc.?
IP Logged
boyjamie
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Nov 23rd, 2010, 7:41pm »

OK, well, before I came to study in the US I attended an expensive private high school in a small rural town in the UK. On Thursday's after school I used to stay late for tennis practice (now I just swim but back then I liked to play tennis too), and I would always head home down a small path by the river that ran through town - I liked the quiet walk, and there usually wasn't anyone else on the path.

So one day I was walking home, wearing my school uniform (charcoal grey trousers, white shirt, tie and blazer) with my tennis racket and tennis clothes slung over my shoulder. It was a warm spring day and I was enjoying the walk.  

Along the path to my house there is a swinging gate - I'm not exactly sure how to describe it - basically a big wooden gate that went across the whole path and swung between two posts, I guess to stop people cycling too fast down the little path.

This evening I noticed a group of four people - one guy and three girls - sitting on the gate and chatting to each other. I could tell from the girls' uniforms that they went to the nearby state school - they looked like they were in their last year, so about 17 or 18, while I was 16 at the time. The guy, who looked a little older (perhaps 21), was wearing blue jeans and a dirty white t-shirt.

I was a little nervous to see them there, because I knew there had been some trouble between kids from my private school and kids from the state school before, but I hadn't heard about anything  happening for a while so didn't think too much of it.

As I approached the gate the guy looked up and said something like "Hey girls - look what we have here!" (I don't remember the exact details). The three girls all looked me over (I felt like they were sizing me up), and one said "A pretty little private school boy - isn't he sweet!"

I decided just to ignore them (these sorts of comments weren't uncommon on the streets around town and usually didn't lead to anything) and went to go through the gate. As I got close, the four jumped off the gate and closed it against me, so I couldn't get past.

Now I started to get more worried - I wasn't sure what they were up to - but I tried to keep calm and just said "Come on guys - I have to get home!"

The guy responded "Aww - he has to get home to his mummy! Should we let him past girls?"

"I think he should pay a toll." one of the girls responded. "This rich boy can afford to give us a fiver!" (that's five pounds, which is I think about 8 dollars now?).

This was were I got stupid - I could easily have just given them five pounds (I had it on me) and gone home, but I was young, fit, and thought I was pretty much invincible, so I decided simply to vault over the fence and make a run for it - I figured they were mainly just playing around and wouldn't bother to chase me far.

I was dead wrong.  

I leaped up on the fence, sprung over, and began to run past the four fast as I could. However, my gym bag got caught as I jumped over, and tugged me back. I slipped it off my shoulder and continued running, but in those precious seconds the four had gotten over their suprise and the guy, who was surprisingly fast, caught up with me quickly and took me down in a tackle. I remember my hands really hurting as I put them out to stop myself falling on my face, since the patch was quite stony at that point, and I remember being really scared for the first time.

The guy, who was holding onto my legs as I kicked and struggled, called over one of the girls, who then just sat on my back - she was pretty big and I couldn't get her off. The boy said something like "You rich boys are so fucking stupid - now we're gonna take all your cash", and gave me a light on my butt.

Obviously, I was terrified now and started yelling, which made the girl sitting on my back grab my hair and pull really hard, telling me to shut up. After a initial little squawk I did, and she released the pressure.  

Meanwhile the other girls, who were laughing at me, picked up my gym bag and started to go through it, chucking my clothes on the ground as they did so. I didn't have any money in there, but they took great pleasure in pulling out my sweaty jockstrap (I'd just played tennis for like 2 hours!) and taunting me about how it was "youth" sized (I've always been a very slim boy), and how I couldn't have much between my legs.

Not finding any money, the guy, who had been sitting on my legs to stop me kicking, told the girls to hold me down while he went through my pockets. They grabbed my arms and held me down, but since the guy had stopped witting on my legs I started wriggling and kicking as best I could.

The guy avoided my flailing legs at first and went through my blazer pockets, which were empty. Then he grabbed hard onto the back of my trousers to stop me moving too much and tried to search my trouser pockets. I'm not sure what it was about this that made me so much more scared-  there's something very scary about having someone else putting their hand in your pocket - but I really went crazy then and started to kick and struggle like a mad boy - or, I guess, like a scared, angry and humiliated 16 year old!

Obviously he held on harder, and kind of tried to pull on my trousers to stop me kicking him, and all of a sudden my trouser button flies off, and my trousers were down by my thighs. I was still trying wildly to kick him off me, and I didn't notice what had happened at first, until I heard the girls laughing and felt the old air on my upper legs. When one of them called out "Look at his pants! Not much in the front!" I suddenly realized what had happened, and I began to plead in an almost random way for them to stop.  The combined effect of my fear, anger and humiliation at being seen in my pants (I remember really well what they looked like, it was so traumatic - they were basically like the stripy ones in the link at the bottom if you want the visual :p) made me burst into tears and totally broke my will, and I stopped struggling and just lay there while they pointed and laughed at me.

The guy seemed to find it less amusing than the girls - he was just intent on finding the money I think, and was a bit older anyway - and he just used my stillness to find my wallet in my pocket and take all my money (about 40 pounds), before throwing my wallet on the ground beside my gym clothes.

At that point I thought they were done, and I pleaded with them to let me go, promising I wouldn't tell anyone what had happened. The guy seemed ready to get out of there, but the girls, particularly the one who had sat on me and had found my underwear the most hilarious, said they wanted a "souvenir" (I remember she used hat word). So, with the other two girls holding my arms, and with me pleading incoherently, she first warned me - "Don't move or I'll take your pants too" - then took off my shoes and yanked my trousers right off, leaving me in my school shirt, tie, socks and stripy blue briefs. Then the girls turned me over onto my back, pulled my shirt up (but not off, thankfully), and made comments about my body - "Nice abs, but I like a little hair on my man!", and "Shame about his little balls, though!", stuff like that.

I was fully crying now, so when they let me drop back down to the ground I just curled into a ball and tried to use my shirt to cover my underwear as much as they could. They four then gathered up all my gym clothes and my tennis racket (they left my jock in the dirt) and made to leave. Just before walking off the one who had taken my trousers knelt down next to me and said "That'll teach you private schoolboys to be so stuck-up."

After that was the longest walk home in my LIFE - luckily I didn't run into anyone...

Link:

http://www.bhsmenswear.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?be ginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33553&storeId=13053&productId=1838501&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=217026&parent_categoryId=&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=200&refinements=category~[217074|217026]&noOfRefinements=1
IP Logged
Lord_Caspen
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Nov 23rd, 2010, 11:42pm »

boyjamie,

Thank you!  For the prompt reply, for the detailed story, and for the story itself.  Oh, and the link at the end was a very nice touch.

These are among my favorite stories in the genre, and you write it very well.
IP Logged
boyjamie
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Nov 24th, 2010, 12:17am »

Thanks Lord_Caspen! It feels really weird to be thanked for writing about what was quite a traumatic event at the time - I didn't walk home by that route again for months (I got my mum to drive me home)! It seems hot now, like some of my other experiences, but it was NOT then!
IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #8 on: Nov 30th, 2010, 11:57pm »

I don't really know if this counts, but when I was 11, I had a babysitter who lived down the street who was I think 15 or 16. I remember when the weather was warm and we used to play ball in the street, she would be outside on the porch with her friends sometimes and we always tried to "impress" them. One night she was babysitting and my parents were out with my aunt and uncle. My cousin was staying the night and he and I were fighting or something as we were getting ready for bed in the bathroom. I had a towel or a robe or something on after my shower. The babysitter was in the living room which was down the hallway and had a friend over that my mom had approved of.  

She kept warning us to behave and I shouted or said something smart and she came tearing down the hallway, grabbed my arm and either ripped off my towel or it fell off. But either way, we were moving, fast, down the long hallway. I was naked. She had my arm and I remember we were moving fast enough to where I had to think about it so I didn't fall. We went past the living room and into the kitchen, where she threw away the candy bar I was supposed to be able to have as a snack before bed. Then I got 2 or 3 smacks on the butt and was sent to bed. I remember that it didn't hurt, but the pure shock of being naked in the kitchen with this neighbor that I looked up to caught up to me when I realized that I was face to face with her and had been nearly dragged all the way down the hall. That whole ordeal lasted maybe 45 seconds and when I finally realized what happened, I stood there for no more than 5 or 6 seconds before turning around and heading back to my room for the night, passing her friend in the living room who didn't quite know what to think of it.
IP Logged
Lucas
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Dec 1st, 2010, 3:31am »

I was once stripped naked without knowing it. It was at a party at my friends house. We were all quite drunk and I woke up naked on the couch. I can't remember it myself, but my friend later told me what happened.  
There were three girls who stripped me while I was half drunk/half a sleep. They made drawings and wrote texts with lipstick on my body. I can't remember that as well, but I do know that I woke up with that. Including NICE on my left, and ASS written down on my right butt cheek. Also on my stomach there was a big arrow pointing down just inches above my penis. Unfortunately I can't remember this CFNM experience. And as this is actually the only CFNM experience I have this far, that is quite disappointing
IP Logged
tinypeewee
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Dec 3rd, 2010, 9:06pm »

I've been forcibly stripped twice in my life, both times were excruciatingly emberassing at the time but I look back on them fondly for sure.  

I'll start with the first time it happened Not sure if this fits here or not as it involves family members but I was forcibly stripped!

This happened when I had just turned 12. WOW!..All the way back in 1992,I feel old. Anyway back then I'd always stay with my grandma for the summer holidays, and  my two cousins Sheelagh (14), and Victoria (12) would stay too. Over the years we became very close, we'd had lots of fun together. But since the age of about 9 I'd become quite boystrous, and cocky and was abit of a handful. As my mom would say "I just wouldn't listen to anyone.

Even though I loved my two cousins alot I would tease them a little bit, and they seemed to allow me to be the dominant one, and let me get away with things. My Grandma was in her late 60's quite strict and had noticed i'd been questioning her authority more, this particular summer.
It all came to a head a few weeks into my stay. I'd been out playing soccer, and didn't really want to stop when my Grandma called me in for dinner about 7pm. I whined a little but came in and sat down for my meal. I ate it fast and asked Grandma if I could go back out to play some more. She answered "No as it was getting late, and i was really dirty, and should probably go and have a bath, or a shower.

As I said back then I had somewhat of a bad attitude, and argued with her for a good 10 minutes until she raised her voice, and basically just told me to do as she says. I answerd her back asking "What are you gonna do if I don't?" and I stormed out of the door defying her and going back to play soccer. I remember she looked so angry as I stormed off, and Sheelagh, and Victoria looked so shocked.

I went back out played soccer and returned about 8:30, I was wearing just some shorts, and a t-shirt, and i was even dirtier now then I was before. I walked up the garden path and into the back yard where I saw Grandma there waiting for me with a face like thunder! She was so mad, and at this moment I knew what I'd done was foolish and I was going to have to face my punishment.

I really wasn't prepared for how angry she was though and she took me by the hand and pulled me towards her and spanked the back of my legs really hard. I tried to hold back the tears but I really couldn't and i was stood there crying on the back porch . She led me into the kitchen and she filled up a big bowl of hot water and in her hand she had a big sponge. She could see how dirty I was and she quickly told me to take my shoes off, after this she lifted my t shirt over my head, and lowered my shorts. Leaving me completely naked. I really didn't like this but I was too scared to argue with her and she began sponging me down with the hot water washing all the dried mud off of my legs and upper body.

The trouble was  the sound of me crying, had brought my two cousins from upstairs to see what was going off. I don't kow how long they'd been stood there,but i glanced up and saw them in the doorway to the kitchen with their mouths wide open. My Grandma noticed them and told them to go upstairs immediately, and they did. This led me to crying even more however my grandma told me not to worry about it and that they were only young girls, and probably didn't see anything anyway. She finished washing me then dried me off and  told me to put on some clean pyjamas and go up to bed. That night she said good night and apologised for being so harsh, but if I was going to act like that I had to accept the punishment. The rest of the Summer I went much more peacefully I didn't question my Grandmas authority, and the two girls teased me about that they'd seen a few times, I was humiliated at having these two girls who were at times like sisters to me see me nude, but I quickly got over it, and it's become a fond memory in a way.
IP Logged
sprout1
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Dec 4th, 2010, 12:00am »

Once when I helped a female friend move into her apartment with one of her girlfriends. She offered to buy pizza and beer after we got done. It was a hot day and I got rather sweaty. She suggusted me taking a shower before we head out. I didn't bring a change of clothes and said she'd wash them while I showered and said she'd give me a towel to wear. I figured no problem and went into the bathroom stripped and put my clothes in front of the door. When I got done and went to sit down her roommate told me I better not sit on her couch with a wet towel. I thought she was kidding and sat anyway. She told me to get up or she'll take the towel off me. I just kind of laughed and the next thing I know we're playing tug of war with the towel. Let's just say it got to a point it didn't matter if I was wearing it or not.
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Dec 18th, 2010, 11:31am »

Per second posting here on 21st, by B-B, when are going to hear "the rest of the story"?

Bill
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples