CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 31st, 2014, 12:18pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM in HS and College Locker Rooms
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM in HS and College Locker Rooms  (Read 17100 times)
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

CFNM in HS and College Locker Rooms
« on: Sep 26th, 2010, 9:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am high school football fan, but watch some college games as well.  I always see several female trainers (mostly students, probably PE majors) along the sidelines.  Some of these are hot hot hot.  Are these girls permitted to see the players naked?
IP Logged

SeaMine
woody
YaBB Newbie

Re: CFNM in HS and College Locker Rooms
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27th, 2010, 2:51am »

there is an old thread on this:

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1149373228;start=10#10
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Sep 29th, 2010, 6:55pm »

"woody " : I have read your message in this discussion , especially that one  
"When I was in high school the wrestling team had two female managers.  One of their jobs was to weigh the wrestlers in each day before and after practice. Most of us weighed in nude.  At our high school reunions the ex-mangers still rave about the weigh-ins as being some of the best days of their lives 5, 10, 15, 20 years later".

I must say that I am very skeptical about that account, even if it was in the past.
I cannot understand why the managers of a wrestling male  team in high school  might be females, every body knew that most of the time, the weigh- in was practiced in the nude, so why give this function to females rather than to males?  

And it is also surprising that they had the frankness to say many years after in high school reunions  that the weigh-in of the young male students were some of the best days of their life, even if it was to make every body laugh at that memory, males as well as women I presume.

But I guess that when they were young in high school, the students were rather embarrassed to be weighted in the nude by her two times by the same day  if it was true in spite of my doubts.  
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2011, 5:29pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #3 on: Sep 29th, 2010, 11:06pm »

Quote:
I must say that I am very skeptical about that account, even if it was in the past.
I cannot understand why the managers of a wrestling male  team in high school  might be females, every body knew that most of the time, the weigh- in was practiced in the nude, so why give this function to females rather than to males?  

And it is also surprising that they had the frankness to say many years after in high school reunions  that the weigh- in  of the young male students were some of the best  days of their life , even if it was to make every body laugh at that memory, males as well as woùmen I presume.

But I guess that when they were young in high school, the students were rather embarrassed to be weight in the nude by her two times by the same day  if it was true in spite of my doubts.  

Perhaps it is a translation issue or just semantics, but the way you phrased that suggests you think Woody is not telling the truth. If that is what you meant, I would like to suggest that it is inappropriate and wrong to tell someone on this board that what they are saying happened to them did not happen to them, unless you have damned strong evidence to back you up.

For what it is worth, I never was on a sports team that had a woman manager. But I certainly know many men who in college or high school in the US who on their teams had female staff of one sort or another -- managers, physical therapists, trainers, etc. -- who had access to the locker rooms and trainig rooms and the like, and therefore did from time to time see the athletes partially or fully nude. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it is common knowledge, and has been for many years in the US, that female students had such roles in some male sports teams from time to time. It was and is not all that noteworthy even. If you look at who is on the sidelines at football games for instance, you will often see young women as support staff for the team. All of this began in the mid-1970s I believe in the name of equal rights and participation for women. I do not think it happens all the time or even in the majority of cases, but it does happen often enough for it to be commonplace here. Indeed, just a few weeks ago I was talking about gardening with a woman who lives a few houses from mine.  She happened to mention how happy she was that her daughter was getting practical experience providing physical therapy to the high school football team in our town. Of course, I did not grill the woman about exactly what her daughter did or did not do or see, but in the context it was clear that she did some of her therapy in and around the team's locker room.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #4 on: Sep 30th, 2010, 1:19am »

Allan, I think Easterman was only doubting that a male wrestling team would have a female manager, especially a HS one. But I think it depends on the understanding of the word 'manager' because in Europe it means the boss of the team or the coach. In that context I would also doubt it. I can understand a woman being the manager or coach of a HS swimming team because she could be better at the sport than they, but would be difficult to imagine with a male wrestling team. I think what Woody meant by managers was some sort of assistants, as you mention, which would be believable and very much possible, like masseurs or weighing officials. I think it is up to Woody to explain this more clearly, which is probably what he meant.
However I did read another account somewhere that there were female officials present during the nude weigh in of the wrestlers, but they had nothing to do with the teams and were certainly not their managers in the sense of boss/coach.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #5 on: Sep 30th, 2010, 1:34am »

I think there was another post in this context somewhere, probably on a thread in this forum, where someone described how while graduating in swimming lessons as Navy recruits they had to take a final swimming test in the nude with female officials being present.
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Sep 30th, 2010, 4:31am »

Bobby Bare is right, he has perfectly understood why I was skeptical, it is because of the word "manager" for two females in a wrestling male  team situation.  

but I don't say that "Woody" is a liar, I asks for more explanations about that situation.

I have no doubt that it could and can happen in other sports as a swimming  team, or if the women or girls are only assistants or medical persons to help the team in some tasks or to care to male students of the team or  sport officials. It is different in these cases.

I have read also the account about female officials  looking at  final swimming tests in the Navy and I am sure that it is true, because we have had reasonable explanations about the reasons of that situation.

As regards women being officials present during weigh-in of male wrestlers, I have read also the account but it is different also of female managers, it is very credible, even if I think that it would be better to avoid it  at least if the wrestlers were completely nude for weigh-in but I don't remember if it was a situation of students in high school or colleges or with men who were older and real sports men.

In France I have seen only one time a weigh-in of young male boxers (or fighting ?) in an open area of a gym before a  sport tournament, where there was many persons present, as some parents, fathers more than mothers but also some mothers, brothers and  male fellows, even a few girls may be some girls friends or older sisters of the boys, and also some male and female officials to supervise all the weigh-in.
The younger boys aged from 14 to 16  ( no boys were younger than 14) were already undressed in group in underwear and they were  instructed by their male coaches to strip completely when it was their turn to be weighted, and they had also a quick check of their body, the posture and especially the back for the spine, performed by a male doctor without any privacy, there was a small curtain but it was not closed, while the older boys aged from 16 to 18 or a little more could keep their boxers or briefs, they were not instructed by their coach  to strip completely even for the weigh-in but a few did it nevertheless by themselves.
I presume that it was because the check might be more thorough for the younger ones as regards the spine or others parts of the body, so the modesty of the older ones was more respected even if this issue seemed not to be the most important for the sport authorities in charge of the check and the weigh-in .
Before being weighted, all the boys were lining up on two rows already undressed in underwears under the supervision of the coaches,  nobody seemed to be shocked, and all the boys complied to the rules without complaining or objecting much even if some seemed to be a little reluctant to remove their underwear in front of everybody here but I must recognize that it was very quick.

I presume that  it was very special and not expected by the boys and their parents, at least it was  my opinion because I heard an official answer to a parent that there was no other solution to practice quickly the check physicals and the weights  in this gym, there was no other room to do it , and they were forced to manage the weigh-in and check physicals like that but they were conscious that it was a little unfair.

To come back to the story of "Woody", what surprises me much is that the authorities of a high school could decide that two females were "managers" of a wrestling male team of high school students and in charge of their weigh-in in the nude. I am surprised that any parent of the boys students was complaining or objecting to such a situation which could be very embarrassing for a male teenager since it was  not an occasional situation but a permanent situation deliberately decided by school authorities. It happened  not only one time under the pressure of a great hurry.
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2010, 4:23am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #7 on: Sep 30th, 2010, 9:24am »

Easterman, I have seen pictures of boys the age you describe, about mid teens, lining up to be weighed in just underpants for a wrestling tournament, with the ones in front about to be weighed being completely nude. I don't remember if there were any women present, but I wouldn't be surprised as in the cases mentioned here of officials or maybe even parents who could have been out of the picture frame behind the photographer. The photographer who took the pictures could also have been one of the parents present.
About your account of the mothers and girls being present while the boys were weighted nude, were you present there yourself or seen it in a movie clip or pictures?
IP Logged

YRB819
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Sep 30th, 2010, 1:37pm »

I was a wrestler in high school for two years, and we always did weigh-ins before the meets with both opposing teams coaches and assistant coaches and the referee there. Most schools had an area for it, or we just did it in the locker rooms. It was really quick and easy, and we all just knew to line up by weight class. Most guys were either in their singlets or jock strap. Only rarely would a guy weigh-in naked, usually because he was in serious danger of missing weight and had been starving himself and dehydrating all day, and figured every ounce counted. They’d walk to the scale in their jocks, pull them off and get weighed, then pull them back on. I know I wouldn’t have had the guts to stand around naked waiting to be weighed when I was in high school!

One school that we wrestled had a woman coach. She had a guy as assistant coach. Their school had an area, just like mine did, for weigh-ins. It was in an equipment room just outside of the locker rooms. Her team all lined up in their wrestling singlets, obviously prepared for the fact that there was going to be a woman present. About half the guys on my team were in their jocks, but no one was naked. When they figured out that the other team’s coach was a woman, a bunch of the guys in their jocks ran back to the locker room and threw on their singlets. I know that she saw them, but she didn’t really do anything. She did watch the whole group of us walk in and had to have seen all the half naked guys.

I never saw parents or girlfriends or sisters go to the weigh-ins or into the locker rooms, and I don’t know what that woman coach did when she went to the other schools that had the weigh-ins in the locker room. I’d guess that they would announce that she was coming in, and give the guys a chance to cover up, or something.

To answer everyone’s questions, she was in her 20s, bigger but not fat, and not really pretty.
IP Logged
Jason

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 30th, 2010, 1:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My experience at college was we had a mixture of male and female trainers/coaches along with support staff and technicians.

They didn't routinely enter the locker room or showers, I don't remember the women coming in there. It wasn't necessary.  

However there were various reasons why we had to get naked in the gym or the private area next to the pool and the fitness 'Lab' and so on. Things like being weighed, having fitness and body tests and checks. Those were done by male and female staff and we went nude regardless.  

The first few times were embarrassing, but after a while you get accustomed to it and don't pay much attention to the sex of the people there. You just do it because it's expected and everyone else does it. On a positive note it made me realise I liked CFNM.  

Female students were not involved, it was only with staff who did it as part of their job.  It's really no different to being naked in front of female doctors and nurses, or physiotherapists. If you want to do sport at anything approaching a professional level one of the first things you have to overcome is modesty LOL. People are going to look at, touch and comment on your body.  

Anyway, I'm much more comfortable being naked in front of a woman than a man.
IP Logged
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #10 on: Sep 30th, 2010, 10:38pm »

Ah, to be a fly on the wall...
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 4:29am »

"Bobby Bare"  : I was present because I have entered in the gym after having run on a park close to the gym and I have heard some noise coming from the gym, the door was opened and nobody asked at you why you wanted to enter.

I must add that  there was much more fathers than mothers and only a few girls.
I went often to see sports tournaments in this gym but I saw such a situation only this time.  
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2010, 4:31am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 4:35am »

"Jason' I agree with you  
a teenager or a man who want to do  sport  must forget his modesty towards medical persons.
it is obvious and the more quickly he is used to be semi-naked or naked in front of medic persons or staff who do their job, the  best it is.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 4:58am »

"YRB819" :

In your account, I notice that the weigh-in were performed in front of at least four coaches or assistants and some referees and even when they were all male, which was always the case except one time, it means that the high school students were often only wearing a jockstrap which could be enough embarrassing because they were almost bare ass with only their genitals protected?

do you wear jockstraps and do you were a little embarrassed ?  

As regards the only time with a female coach of an other school present, I find funny that the students who were in jocks had run back to the locker room  to throw on their singlets, it shows that they were embarrassed to expose their bare ass to a woman.

We have not said if all the students of the team of that woman were wearing singlets or jocks?

As regards the boys who remove their jocks to climb on the scale, I have seen that situation in a recent french movie, there was a scene of weigh-in before a tournament of teenagers in judo, they were wearing boxers but a few of them removed them before climbing on the scale for the reasons that you had given, they were in a serious danger of missing weight and figured every ounce counted. I remember that one boy of about 16 age was declared as too heavy on the scale by a referee and he was immediately instructed by his coach to remove his boxer and give it to him while he climbed again on the scale but completely naked this time.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #14 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 8:39am »

YRB and Jason, you both mention that some school boy wrestling teams had female coaches. Although I do not doubt your accounts I can hardly imagine a female coaching such a close personal contact sport without it being saucy, especially considering the type of leotard suits worn by males in this sport.  
But I wouldn't mind doing a wrestling bout with a pretty female coach, or a female teaching me the holds and grabs in wrestling.
Gosh, I sure missed a lot of things in high school, like nude swimming with a female instructor  or having a female coach for wrestling. Sad
IP Logged

Jason

Email

« Reply #15 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 9:43am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Oct 1st, 2010, 8:39am, Bobby_Bare wrote:
YRB and Jason, you both mention that some school boy wrestling teams had female coaches.

Hi Bobby, mine wasn't wrestling. We did a range of different sports in 'modules' or 'courses', but wrestling wasn't one of mine.  

The regular weighing was part of the health and fitness regime not specific to a sport. We had lots of tests done, not just weighing, but ones involving muscle strength, breathing, heart rate, endurance and so on. It was to monitor how our fitness was improving and make sure we remained healthy. There's a lot of temptation to take shortcuts which do more harm than good, regular checks make it harder to go that way.

You're right about some embarrassment concerning what we wore. Tight wet speedo for example make you feel pretty exposed and you look aroused even when you're not cos there's nowhere to hide anything. The same applies when sprinters are wearing lycra shorts.

As I've said before you get used to it because everyone else is doing the same. If anyone is lucky enough to get on the olympic diving teams there's no point in being shy about millions of people seeing you in your speedo! If it slips or you get a hard on it's going to be all over the internet in minutes.  

I think one of the more embarrassing things was having a go at the triathlon, sprinting in wet swimming trunks is a unique experience!

Jas
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #16 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 12:04pm »

I think nothing is needed more than a jockstrap for most sports, whether it being for school competitve sports or Olympic games events. I can't think of any sport which can be done more efficiently with anything else on. Those ridiculous wet type suits now being worn by swimmers and athletics are just artificiality and even a hindrance to free body movement in my opinion. They are just imitating the skin, so why not do it in the bare skin in the first place? Besides I'm sure that all types of sport would gain a lot more popularity among spectators, especially females, if they were done in just jockstraps, or athletic supporters as they are called in Europe. I have seen old photos from the 19th century and beginning of 20th century which in fact show competitive sports being done that way, in just jockstraps, including athletics and boxing and also wrestling if I remember well.
In fact ever since antiquity the main aim of public sports was to show the beauty of the human body besides the prowess of the athletes. Of course female athletes need more support and must keep their modesty, which is one reason female sports was never popular until fairly recently.
IP Logged

YRB819
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 4:02pm »

I was on the wrestling team. I think I remember that the woman coach from the other team was a gym teacher (P.E. teacher) from that school, and had some experience. I don’t know if she actually wrestled with the guys. My coach, who was a guy, didn’t. He would explain things, show diagrams and pictures, but he never wrestled with us.

As far as the singlets being too revealing, I don’t know if we ever thought about it. I never did. I loved my singlet because it made me feel like part of the team. Like wearing a football uniform, but not nearly as cool. Only the guys on the team had one, and if someone saw you in yours, they knew you were on the team. It was like a letterman jacket, you know?

I wore a jock, or athletic supporter, but I never went to weigh-ins without something else on. I was skinny and under-developed, and wasn’t at all comfortable with my body. I didn’t like walking around without a shirt on, let alone walking around with my ass hanging out! I lifted weights with the team, though, and by the time I graduated high school I was stronger and happier with my appearance. I still was never comfortable being naked just for the sake of being naked. My one trip to the nude beach came much later, when I was 23 years old. I was a lot more confident at that age than I was my freshman year in high school!
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 5:25pm »

"YRB819" :  

I have difficulties to understand the words that are used to describe your school system,  
the first year of high school, you were a freshman ? what was your age ?
the second year, you were a sophomore?

and the last year  you were a senior ?,

but sometimes I read that an american student was a junior in high school  before the senior year and in other messages it is said that there is junior school and high school, so I presume that it means that junior school is the same word for middle school before high school?  

As regards your experience, you said that you never went to weigh-ins only with jockstraps and that you were wearing  something else on, so you could do that  to walk in the corridor or in the gym   but I presume that you had to remove it after and to stay in jockstrap only ?  

You said that you never thought that a singlet was too revealing, I have never wore one but it seems to me that it was better protecting even if not too much than having only a jockstrap with bare ass exposed?

I come back to your account: you have not answered to me about how the students of the female coach of the team of the other school were dressed for the weigh-in , it is interesting because on the opposite of the students of your school,  they knew that they would be exposed on the scale to the view of their female coach but may be they were already enough used to her presence to be no more embarrassed?  
so were  they  wearing a singlet or a jockstrap or anything else if you remember?
IP Logged
Cocobutter
YaBB Junior Member

SoulRide

« Reply #19 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 5:31pm »

This was at Job Core of all places.  

Two girls snuck into the guys showers and were standing there watching and laughing. They just walked on in, did not care. Some guys covered up, some guys ran, and some guys hung out and showed off in front of them. As some guys left and drifted off some stayed being and jerked off in front of them, including me... This was a scandal at the school and the girls were kicked out. People were running their mouths. I was being interviewed for my part and I was sure I was going to be forced out as well. I never waited and called my parents to come pick me up. Job Core was a joke anyways….At least I got something out of it.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 5:41pm »

"Jason" :  

even if a  tight wet speedo or a lycra short is not very much protecting, especially if you have a boner, it seems to me that it is nevertheless better than to wear only a jockstrap which  leaves your buttocks completely exposed ?  

As regards the guys of the olympic diving teams, I  think that their bodies are  beautiful and I like to watch them during competitions on Tv screen, I presume that they are used to wear only the speedo and they know perfectly that they have a beautiful look.

"Bobby Bare"

Your idea of all guys wearing only jockstraps for school competitive sports or for olympic games events cannot be serious.
In my opinion, it would be too embarrassing for all the boys to expose their buttocks as they were with only a jockstrap even if they were generally  firm and round.
IP Logged
Cocobutter
YaBB Junior Member

SoulRide

« Reply #21 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 6:08pm »

Job core was a Bill Clinton Project. It was a place that gave opportunities to the impoverished. I would not call my family impoverished but I got in because of my skin color.  The place I went was 90% black, so I think they wanted some white repesentives. I should also mention that they lied to me, well not really. They said I could be an electrician or HVAC specialist when I came out, but when I got there all you would be when you got out was a helper. A helper only gets paid minimum wage and you can walk on any job site fill out an application and get hired. There was no way I was going to hang out there for a year for that.

Why did I go? Because I was 19 with no job and my father’s choices were that or the Army.  

It was like being in Juvi Hall. I did however make some friends and at night we would play spades, drink, and smoke. We were not supposing to; but we had our ways around the rules in our dorm.  

The building was separated into dorms. There were three guy dorms and one female dorm. The guy’s dorms were right next to each other, each having it separate shower area. The girl’s dorm was separate and the hardest to reach.  Each had fire exits at the rear from that point all you had to do is climb the stairs. From that point you could wander the dorms, depending on time of day or night. Each dorm had a supervisor.

I had heard stories of people being booted for being in the opposite sex’s dorms, or having sex somewhere on site. People were being kicked out all the time for fighting, doing drugs, stealing, and the sexual stuff I mentioned. Your federal tax dollars at work!
Being on site with some other guys gave us a pretty tight bond and one of my roomies was the biggest pervert I have ever met. He showed me a couple of spots after I stumble upon his picture stash and camera. He was peeping on the girls and taking picks. At that age I was horny and desperate so I went on a couple of adventures with him. Spying on girls, stealing panties, that was the extent of it.

The CFNM situation was pretty cool and my roomy was with me in that situation as well. In fact he got it going in the first place.  
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: Dec 19th, 2010, 2:56am »

This didn’t have anything to do with regulations.  But when I went to uni the male locker room was odd.  To reach the weight room you went into a door and down some steps.  If you went to the right, there were the showers and a few lockers.  If you went to the left, at the end of the hall, were some more lockers.  The football players all had the lockers on the right, so you always had to take one in the big room on the left.

Now this was a long hall and almost 40 feet down it was the free weight room.  A lot of guys would invite their girlfriends down to hang around the weight room, waiting for them.  It wasn’t supervised after five.  I wasn’t privy to any of their conversations, but I think they knew they were doing something naughty because they were always looking around.  I never knew why a guy would invite a gf down there; it inevitably meant they were looking… and I mean, looking for something else.

So after lifting (which I did 3-4 times a week) I went and stripped at my locker.  Then I walked the long hall to the showers.  There were always a couple of college girls hanging around the door.  Fook it.  If that’s what they wanted, that’s what they got.  They were in violation, anyway.  It’s just that the uni didn’t have the funds to staff the place in the evening, when I lifted.

God forbid if they had camera cell phones then.  Your photo print out would be on the Admin building’s board within minutes.
IP Logged
allme
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #23 on: Jan 17th, 2011, 1:39pm »

Once in high school I hurt my groin during a baseball game while sliding.  The medical assistant was female and she took me back to the locker room.  They had a seperate area for treating injuries but it was still pretty open.  I had to undress in front of her but I thought of her as a doctor even if she wasn't really.  Now once in awhile mothers would wander down to the locker room after a game.  Don't really know why but they were allowed, as were fathers, but it didnt happen often.  Also usually they only came in after most everyone was dressed.  This time a mother wandered in with her daughter who looked to be 12 or 13.  They were looking for a bathroom.  Really got lost I guess.  She stops to ask the medical assistant for directions.  I'm naked on a table.  The daughter is staring while the med assistant gives directions.  The mother thanks her, looks at me smiling & apologizes before leaving.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: Jan 17th, 2011, 7:00pm »

nice story, could be true if the mother was looking for a  bathroom for her daughter and got lost as you guess.
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2011, 7:33pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #25 on: Jan 20th, 2011, 4:55pm »

Sorry for not responding sooner. I didn’t catch the question to me earlier but now that I did I hope I can clear some stuff up.    The girls were equipment managers and essentially did whatever the coach told them to do. They were glorified “water girls” and did not run the team.  The coach who ran the team was a local golden boy who had won an individual state championship. We won our division every year and had produced a number of state champions over the years so coach and us boys could do no wrong.  

Coach was a drill instructor type guy who would send you packing at the first sign of slacking or insubordination so some of the equipment managers would only last a few days or weeks. The girls’ chores were to take care of our equipment (pun unintended), time and record our practice sessions, have water available at all times, have food, candy, water, juices, honey etc. ready for us just after we completed official weigh-in, have water and fruits on trays for us and serve us during the match while waiting for our turn or after our match, collect hastily discarded headgear, smile and look pretty, and weigh us in before and after practice each day.  

The girls never attended the official weigh-ins the school nurse ran the scale for that and rarely did we go without a singlet or at least a jock.

Coach was obsessed with our weight and continually had us on cycles of starvation and dehydration followed by binging and rehydration.  So many of us were wrestling under our true weight that he did the daily weigh-ins to make sure there would be no surprises come match time.  I’m not sure where the nude weigh-in thing came from but it was well entrenched by the time I arrived.  It was sort of a hazing initiation thing for the new wrestlers.  You weren’t really a member of the team until you had weighed in naked in front of the girls. The girls that had been managers for a few years eventually became instigators themselves telling the new freshmen that they were required to get naked for the after practice weigh-in.  It was also an initiation ritual for the new girls that came in to be equipment mangers.  At their first weigh-in (actually second because we usually weighed in before practice with our singlet on) we would all get naked in unison with the first guy in line.  I loved the range of looks they would have their first time seeing that many guys naked.  

I’m not sure how we got away with it.  I’m sure something like this would be all over the news these days. The coach was aware of it and took a “boys will be boys” attitude about it.  As far as I know he may have been the original instigator of the tradition. It was a time when the women’s lib movement had just started and sexual harassment wasn’t even in our vocabulary at that time.  

And as I said before we were the golden boys of the town we could do no wrong.

Woody  
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Jan 20th, 2011, 6:28pm »

thank you "woody" for this long relation with more details.

I understand better the situation of the girls who were assigned as "equipement managers" to help the team by decision of your coach, a drill instructor and a really tough guy, it seems?  

But if I can realise what was their job to help the  members of the team in a lot of situations, I am always surprised by the fact that it was these girls who were in charge of your weigh-ins after the wrestling practice  with all wreslers completely in the nude, not even with jockstraps.

In high schools, I think that it would be really embarrassing, more than if you had been older and more mature towards nudity in front of the opposite gender.

As you said, it was a kind of initiation for the new girls who were "equipement managers" but  I think that they certainly enjoyed that part of their job even if they could be surprised the first time when they saw a line of naked boys waiting their turn to be weighted.
and what a pleasure to know that this exposure of the naked boys in line first and after on the scales  would be daily.

And it was also a kind of initiation for the new frehsmen wreslers but not so pleasant, rather like a hazing, even more embarrassing that if it was a female coach or a female assistant of the coach who had done these weigh-ins because in that case, at least, it would have been adults women, not girls of about the same age than the boys who sawthem in their nakedness .
If I were a member of the team,  I would have not liked it.

I presume that the boys were used to be naked in front of each other or in front of the coach but it was not the same  in front of girls!

The girls could have been also present for what you called "the official weigh-ins in the school to help the nurse, it would not have been worst for the disregard of the  modesty of the boys. It is funny that you were wearing  a singlet or a jock for these officials weigh-ins in presence of the school nurse and may be of your coach and yet stark naked by the will of your coach for daily routine weigh-ins in front of these girls?

I presume that there was a lot of girls each new year school to ask for being equipement managers in your high school, it was like a good dream, and on the opposite for the boys, at least  for those who were a little more modest than others, it could be a bad dream.

I don't understand why things were managed like that, except as you said as a ritual of initiation, what we called a hazing of new freshmen but I am surprised that the authorities of the school or the chief of all the sports coaches did not object to that situation.  

and it was not only for one time! it lasted for all a year or more for the wreslers.

Your coach was perhaps a little sadistic because he could have allowed the boys to wear a singlet or a jock for the daily weigh-ins, it would have been better than nothing even if not much to protect their modesty.

It was really unfair for boys, not to be naked in front of adult women (why not in front of  female nurse, officials, coaches, it could be considered as a bit logical when you did sports and not such a big deal)) but in front of girls, it was different.

I don't think that it was a frequent situation for boys doing sports in high schools, it might be on the opposite very seldom to happen!.

if you liked such situations,  you were lucky!
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #27 on: Jan 21st, 2011, 12:58am »

Some more clarification…

Once someone went through the original initiation they didn’t need to get naked again. Not all of us got naked every practice.  Some never got naked. It was not mandatory.

For me this was part of my discovery of CFNM (but I did not know the term until recently)   At the first weigh-in I was a shy kid that was not that good with girls.  I was terrified to get naked in front of the 17 year old girls that were the managers at the time.  They told me I had to  and when the girls gave their glowing look of approval I felt much better about going naked.  Later one of the girls practically raped me in the back seat of her car. It was then I came to the realization that there were women out there that would have sex with me based solely on what I looked like naked. I was hooked. I never missed a chance to get naked and show my junk to them or other girls after that.  

The coach, although aware that a number of the guys liked to strut their stuff in front of the girls, did not require us to be naked for the weigh-ins, he did go off on anyone who finished practice above weight and gave them extra work the next night so if guys were above weight after practice they might strip down to see if they could make weight naked.  He didn’t care if we were naked or clothed when we weighed in. We could have taken showers in our clothes for all he cared. He just wanted us to win.

The girls were not assigned but applied for the job.  They could quit anytime they wanted to. Quite a few quit after the first practice.

This was not the typical city school that you see to today with multiple layers of bureaucracy and not enough money to pay the teachers. It was a small country school. Coach was also the gym teacher, the assistant principal, the athletic director, and remedial math teacher.  So no chief of sports coaches to complain to.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #28 on: Jan 21st, 2011, 4:34am »

thank you "woody" for these clarification  

It seems to me now that it was closer to a real hazing like some were in France for the beguinning of the year.  

The new freshmen wrestlers were always weighted naked the first time but it was not mandatory by decision of the coach after, each boy could do as he wanted, so it was rather common for boys who were over weight after practice but not for all boys.

And if a girl did not like to see boys naked, she could also quit after the first time.

I doubt that it happened often indeed?

When you were naked the first time for a weig-in, did you were younger than the girls.
I think that you were in the first year of high school, so about 15 age? and the girls had 17 age?

I understand that your coach was not sadistic as I had believed, sorry for my bad comment about him!

I have read in some discussions that there was very thorough checks of the skin for wrestlers before a tournament, did you had some embarrassing exams performed in open area in a gym or a hallway if you went to interscholastics tournaments?
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #29 on: Jan 21st, 2011, 12:42pm »

First time I was age 15 the girl managers were 17 or 18. Coach tended towards older girls for managers but we had one that started when she was 16 so that was not always the case.

I believe most of the managers were pre warned that they might see some naked bodies.  Only a few in my time left after one practice and one of them had heard of the hazing ritual and wanted to see it firsthand but didn't want to stick around for all the hard work (she told me this herself later on). Some quit after a few weeks but usually because of the hard work and not the nudity.  

no skin checks in my day and age but that was before the flesh eating staff infections
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #30 on: Jan 21st, 2011, 2:29pm »

Very interesring, Woody, at that age I think I would have been erect all the time while waiting in line with the girls looking at us.
Did the girls make any comments or show signs of pleasure when they saw any of the guys erect while waiting nude in line to be weighted?
IP Logged

woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #31 on: Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:43am »

We didn’t usually stand in line naked.  There was a laundry bin on one side of the scale and we walked up stripped, dropped our stuff in the bin, stepped on the scale, one of the managers weighed us while the second sat beside the scale with a clipboard recording the results.  When we stepped off the scale the clipboard girl handed you a clean towel and you headed to the showers.  Kind of a routine.   The girls washed our stuff after practice and it was waiting for us clean the next day.  

I only had a semi the first couple of times. Not sure of the other guys I never looked.  

IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #32 on: Jan 24th, 2011, 11:56am »

Sorry " Woody", but by reading you I realize that I have not well understood your message.

I believed that after the original initiation, it was not mandatory to be naked and that some boys were no more naked each time they were weighted?

is it right?
In that case, except for those of you who wanted to be naked,  you were not weighted in the nude after  the beguinning of the year when it was as a ritual initiation but if you were not all naked,  some were naked every time when they practiced that  sport so almost daily during all the years. It was your case?

may be it was also different and  more embarassing  the first time as it was like a hazing if you had to stay a more long time exposed naked or if you were naked in line, while as you said it was not the case after , you were almost alone and naked just for a while on the scales?

As regards new girls becoming "managers equipement", is it right that if all were warned that there was the weigh-ins of boys in the nude at the first practice,  they could not be surprised, but as if it was a real job, a few girls did it only to see the boys naked at the first weigh-ins of the year and then left because they were only curious of the hazing ritual but did not want to stick around for all the hard work.

not very fair ! they might have been punished!

IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #33 on: Jan 24th, 2011, 2:22pm »

yes you have it pretty much correct.  I would say a little over 50% of the team (myself included) got naked every day to step on the scale. We were only nude long enough to get weighed and then we headed to the showers.  And then the next guy would step on the scales to be weighed.  At the time it did not seem like a big deal.  I didn't realize the girls enjoyed it so much until they started talking about it at our high school reunion years later.

I only know of one girl that worked for only one day just to see if the rumors of naked men were true and she didn't convey her full intentions to me until years later.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #34 on: Jan 24th, 2011, 5:44pm »

I am wondering if you are not more ingenuous than I would have be in the same situation.

If I would have been a wrestler in your team, at the age of 15,  for the first time and the years after, I cannot be sure of my behaviour and feelings but I doubt that I would have agreed to strip completely even for a short time during a weigh-in, in front of two girls of the same age or a little older of a few years.

I know that it was a ritual initiation, so the older boys of the team, may be with the agreement of the male coach but may be I would have refused to join the team if I was forced to do that.

I would have certainly agreed to be naked to climb on the scales for being weighted in front of the male coach or a male assistant, may be also a female nurse (but I understand that she could not be in the weighting area each day) but it would have been too much embarrassing for me to be naked, with bare genitals and bare buttocks, in front of girls of the school, even if they were "managers equipement".

I could have agreed also with their entering in the locker room to put some equipment or to send us towels because in that case, it would have been very quick and not too much embarrassing, while stepping  naked on the scales meaned that you were exposed completely just under their eyes, exposing face your genitals (because I presume that you did not put your hands before your genitals, it would have not been considered as enough mature for a wrestler in a team) or exposing back your buttocks.  

You talk about that situation as if it was quite normal, I would have not considered it as normal.  
Besides, you said that you were weighted like that daily!  
That means that you were seen naked daily by these girls. What a nightmare!  

Nevertheless, all the boys were not forced since you said that after the ritual initiation about half of them
were not naked on the scales. So it was your choice to continue to be naked.  

If I had eventually agreed to be naked for the first weigh-in under the pressure of the other guys as it was often the case in hazing, I would have certainly not continued to step naked on the scales daily.  

I find that you were especially naive when you said that you did not realize that the girls enjoyed it too much until they started talking about it at your high school reunion years later.  
I would have not needed so much time and the talks of the girls many years after to realize that.

Anyway, I find funny to think that a girl who wanted to see boys of her school climbing naked on scales had the opportunity to become a manager equipment and jjst after to leave!
IP Logged
CS_natureboy
YaBB Full Member

Let's have a look

« Reply #35 on: Jan 24th, 2011, 8:00pm »

I must say this is strange. I participated in youth sports growing up, both in and out of school. I was on the wrestling team in Jr high and high school. Weigh in's were always early in the morning when you were your lightest. Everyone always weighed in wearing their underwear. The only time anyone weighed nude was when they were close to not making weight. At that point they had the rest of the day to try to drop the weight if they had to. Now, never were there any girls present during weigh in's. I will also tell you this, there were kids on the team, especially in the upper weight classes that were not comfortable with their bodies. These kids would wear a T-shirt and shorts over their singlet  until it was time for their match. You could have never got these kids to go naked in front of any girls! Some of them didn't like being naked in front of other boys.  

I am not saying other peoples experiences didn't happen. I'm just saying it would have never happen at my high school.

But then again, my experiences at the YMCA differ alot from what I have read on here too. Not the nude swimming, but some of the mix swimming stories leave me scratching my head.
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2011, 8:58pm by CS_natureboy » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #36 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 3:44am »

to "CS natureboy" :  
I presume that  you had also weigh-ins  before school tournaments  
in that case, did you were all weighted also in underwears
did you have sometimes skin checks ?

I think that each boy could have a different experience in high schools since I presume thar the male coach was responsible for the way in which boys were weighted, thre was certainly no general rules or at least if there were some ones, the coaches were not forced to respect all of them.

As regards the experiences in YMCA, after having read a lot of messages, I believe that your experience was the most common. It was certainly unlikely to happen that there was mix swimming lessons or practices as some are relating, if girls could see the boys, I think that it would have been very seldom, rather accidentally or occasionnally.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #37 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 3:46am »

to "CS natureboy" :  

I think that each boy could have a different experience in high schools since I presume thar the male coach was responsible for the way in which boys were weighted, there was certainly no general rules or at least if there were some ones, the coaches were not forced to respect all of them.

As regards the experiences of swimming lessons or practices in YMCA or high schools, after having read a lot of messages, I believe that your experience was the most common. It was certainly unlikely to happen that there was mix swimming lessons or practices as some are relating, if girls could see the boys, I think that it would have been very seldom, rather accidentally or occasionnally.  
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2011, 4:35pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
CS_natureboy
YaBB Full Member

Let's have a look

« Reply #38 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 6:30am »

on Jan 25th, 2011, 3:44am, easter_man_10 wrote:
to "CS natureboy" :  

I think that each boy could have a different experience in high schools since I presume thar the male coach was responsible for the way in which boys were weighted, thre was certainly no general rules or at least if there were some ones, the coaches were not forced to respect all of them.

As regards the experiences in YMCA, after having read a lot of messages, I believe that your experience was the most common. It was certainly unlikely to happen that there was mix swimming lessons or practices as some are relating, if girls could see the boys, I think that it would have been very seldom, rather accidentally or occasionnally.  

As for the State and regional tournaments, they were usually held at a college  gym. These tournaments were always on the weekends. Weigh in's were done that morning by our coach to make sure everyone would make weight.  Official weigh in's were done on site in the men's locker room by one or more of the referees/ tournament officials. It was always done in your underwear. I never seen any women in the locker room during weigh in's or when we were changing our clothes.    

But this does bring up an interesting question. For those individuals who claim female students were present in the locker rooms while the wrestling team was naked, did your team ever take the "show" on the road?  

If so, what was the reaction of the kids in the other schools?  

Oh and here is something else to think about. When I was in high school I had a girlfriend, as did many of the boys on the wrestling team. Now if there would have been female students in or around us when we were naked, my girlfriend would have been pissed and probably would have kicked those girls ass's.

Also, our coaches were not interested in horsing around, and female students around us would have been more of a distraction than they would have tolerated.  
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2011, 9:45am by CS_natureboy » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #39 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 8:05am »

In a way I agree with Easterman. It would have been difficult for the boys not to know what was going on when the girls changed that frequently.
It is one thing to have the same two girls as equipment managers most of the time, and quite another when the girls were only staying for a short while and constantly changing each other.
Also the boys would probably have got used if it was always the same two girls observing them nude in locker room and during weigh ins, but having new girls around frequently would be embarrassing at that age, with the boys lined up in jockstraps and having to be nude for the weigh-in, with the girls gawking at them.  
One question to Woody. Apart from the girls, were there ever female teachers or staff present during the nude weigh-ins?
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #40 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 4:39pm »

"Cs nature boy said :" Oh and here is something else to think about. When I was in high school I had a girlfriend, as did many of the boys on the wrestling team. Now if there would have been female students in or around us when we were naked, my girlfriend would have been pissed and probably would have kicked those girls ass's".

"Also, our coaches were not interested in horsing around, and female students around us would have been more of a distraction than they would have tolerated".  

the two points seem to me very sensible!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples