CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2014, 9:34am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Boys punished nude by female teachers
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Boys punished nude by female teachers  (Read 39895 times)
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

Boys punished nude by female teachers
« on: Aug 24th, 2010, 6:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I came across this post by a woman who worked as a nurse in a boys boarding school and was often witness to boys being caned bare by female teachers.

I worked for three years at a school in Malaysia in the late 1980s. It was a boys boarding school modeled after the old English schools, but with a Christian fundamentalist orientation (even though Malaysia is Muslim mainly). They, the teachers, caned the boys regularly there, even though the schools back in England had pretty much stopped caning by then. Most of the teachers were women. I worked there as a nurse mainly and taught a course on hygiene/sex ed. When a boy was caned there had to be a witness and I was often available. The teachers always caned bare, sometimes almost nude since the warm climate was such that the boys wore shorts and short sleeve shirts (with ties!) all of which was easily removed. Some of the teachers caned a lot more than others, and they did it right through the teens -- so I saw boys who were sexually mature being caned by adult women on a regular basis. When I think back on it I wonder what many of those women were thinking as they caned the boys. For my own part I was appalled at first when I arrived at the school. I grew up in Australia where caning was done to boys but it was dying out. Here is was being done with gusto and I was supposed to participate in it in a sense by being a witness. But after a while I realized I found it rather exciting. One or two of the teachers were my age and I spoke with them about it and learned they too found it exciting. My final conclusion, after three years of seeing many canings, was that several of these women (but curiously not the men) really got off on caning boys. I did not know what to make of it all, and was glad when my contract was up. I put it out of my mind for a few years, but later it crept back in and I began to remember how I felt when I saw a naked or almost naked boy caned like that. To this day some of those experiences can play back in my mind in detail. I also wonder what became of the boys. To the best of my knowledge they all graduated with a pretty good education and many went on to further schooling. I knew some of them accepted the discipline as necessary, most hated it and a few never seemed to object very much, so my guess is that some became spankos themselves because of it. I know I did. I do not live in Malaysia any more and have never been back, so I do not know what became of the school. As far as I know it is still in business. But it stands in my mind as a example of how universal corporal punishment is, and also how much of it I suspect is done for personal reasons of the teachers and even the larger society. I also think it is noteworthy that mostly it is done on boys, and mostly it is done by women. As I said I realized later that I was a spanking enthusiast myself, but only of other beings spanked, and preferably males, yet I did not grow up realizing this. It was only my first work experience (I was 22 when I went to Malaysia) that by chance provided me the opportunity to see this side of me. I am sure there will be many who read this board and will think what I have said here is contrived or fantasy or something like that. Feel free to say whatever you want because it is unimportant to me. I do however think that those of us who are honest about our feelings and experiences might have worthwhile things to say, especially if they have feelings or experiences somewhat like my own. I have to believe there are many teachers and mothers and babysitters and so forth who have discovered spanking excitement that was sexual or quasi-sexual coming from doing that aspect of their jobs. It is the strangest thing in my case because I do in fact have a quite mild personality. No one who knows me would suspect that I have these feelings (and few know I had these experiences), but they are there, and powerful and sometimes very exciting still.

IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
GH
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Re: Boys punished nude by female teachers
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24th, 2010, 5:32pm »

Different country different culture I suppose.

Whilst I'd love to act out such a scenerio (in fantasy) as an "adult school boy" I would never have wanted it for real as a kid.
 I just hope none of those Malaysian boys grew up to be a Ted Bundy

(Ted Bundy was an American serial female killer who had been humiliated as a boy/young adult by women)
IP Logged

A womens place is in charge
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #2 on: Aug 25th, 2010, 5:35am »

GH, you are mentioning an exception. One could argue the very opposite, that is many criminals end that way because they lacked real discipline while growing up.
Of course I am against any form of beating of children and am just showing how many women used to get off and enjoyed such situations at the expense of vulnerable males.
Anyway here is her follow-up post in answer to other poster's questions.

"Re: Pants down in Class -- my experiences in Malaysia"  

It was a pretty straightforward procedure. The boy would be taken to one of several rooms by the teacher for the caning. One was a sort of lounge, another was my office. The only requirements on her part were to have a witness and to record the event and the number of strokes given. The boy was brought in, told to strip off his pants and underwear (sometimes his shirt too) and scolded while he was doing so for whatever infractions had caused the need for the caning. He had to more or less stand at attention as she continued to scold him when he was fully undressed. The teacher brought her cane with her. They all had them hanging in their classrooms. It was a thin rattan with a hook on the end, what is called a "light cane" or a "school cane", bu they were still pretty mean-looking and caused a lot of pain. They seldom broke the skin but always left welts. The teacher would then have the boy bend over a chair or a table and apply the strokes to his bottom. Usually she counted out loud. For some reason the strokes were usually administered in sets of three -- 3, 6, 9 etc. The total was never more than 9 that I saw and was usually 6. By the end of it the boy would be crying. He would stand up and hold his bottom. I would usually hand him a tissue. He was then told to dress. One of the teachers, a particularly mean one who caned frequently, would give the crying boy another scolding before she let him dress. He had to stand there in front of us nude or naked from the waist down and apologize to her. She allowed him to rub his bottom but not cover his genitals, I assume to embarrass him more. Others just let him get dressed and leave. The whole thing took about ten minutes, no more.
IP Logged

LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Aug 25th, 2010, 8:06am »

Thanks for the post, Bobby_Bare!

Judging by the different techniques, every teacher probably had her own combination of motivations. I can think of a few potential reasons for the naked spankings:

1. School policy
 2. Punishment for a misdeed
 3. Sexual titillation
 4. Sexual desire
 5. Sadistic enjoyment of inflicting pain
 6. Desire to humiliate the boy
 7. Frustration with children in general
 8. Dissatisfaction with her job
 9. Anger at her husband or other adult male
10. Peer pressure

She tries to speak of the spankings objectively, but admits, "I realized I found it rather exciting. One or two of the teachers were my age and I spoke with them about it and learned they too found it exciting." Nice to think of being stripped in front of women, not only for punishment, but also for their sexual pleasure! Grin

Like many of us who had most of our CFNM experiences when we were younger, she speaks wistfully of those early days: "I put it out of my mind for a few years, but later it crept back in and I began to remember how I felt when I saw a naked or almost naked boy caned like that."  Ahh, to be young again and at the mercy of horny older women . . . Sad
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 2:54am »

At my boarding school in England many years ago boys who had committed serious offenses were given "six of the best" by the headmaster on the bare bottom.  This usually meant a whipping of six strokes with a thin cane. The only person witnessing punishment was our matron who was a trained nurse.

After punishment the offender was taken to the matron's treatment room to have his backside tended to. Only rarely was skin broken but each punishment inflicted long welts that matron covered with anti-septic cream. Often her young female assistant was present to help the matron. Her presence caused additional anguish and embarrassment to the boys who ranged from ages 12-14 and who usually sprouted an erection while being treated if not before.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #5 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 9:21am »

on Aug 29th, 2010, 2:54am, Willie_T wrote:
Often her young female assistant was present to help the matron. Her presence caused additional anguish and embarrassment to the boys who ranged from ages 12-14 and who usually sprouted an erection while being treated if not before.

Willie, did the young assistant comment or show signs that she was enjoying it when the boys got erections while she was rubbing their buttocks?

It is interesting how these boarding schools for boys were notorious for these kind of punishments and also how common CFNM situations were in them. It is probably because they were more of closed institutions rather than public schools and so staff could get away with more.
I had friends who went to such a boarding school as teens and they told me that it was not unusual for female teachers or staff to monitor the boys while showering. They also told me that once a week the young school nurse would inspect the boys for cleanliness after their shower, which included checking their genitals thoroughly.  
IP Logged

robert
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 10:19am »

After reading these stories, I've often wondered how many of these boys grew up to be physically  abusive to their partners and children?  If children grow up being hit and abused, then tend to do the same to their children later in life.   When will the cycle be broken?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #7 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 1:33pm »

Quote:
When will the cycle be broken?

Sounds to me like you are no longer wondering...
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 3:06pm »

Unfortunately I received some pretty violent strapping when I was a youngster as well as mental abuse. No matter what I did, I was wrong. Always being put down if it was something my mother did not approve of. Had to constantly think of what her decision would be on a matter instead of what I wanted. I rose above it all and have never been abusive to my wife or children. Might have been to lienent with my children at times.  LEO C
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 6:38pm »

Bobby,

I know about the erections because matron's assistant told me about them.  She said she enjoyed them very much and added that she was the cause of many of them.  Matron, who was a pleasant little woman, once told her boys were more likely to erect when the aide was in attendance.  But sometimes the boys erected, and even ejaculated, when being caned.

It is unlikely that boarding schools in Britain allow the kind of punishment that was common in my youth. But I don't think it was unduly harsh.  No masters caned on the bare and usually with plimsoles (gym shoes).  Morale was good, everyone liked the school including me.

Matron and her aide had access to the changing room where we showed after sports.  The young girl mainly took care of younger boys and did not often watch the older boys while they showered.  But it happened and most of the boys didn't mind.  Some enjoyed it.

All boarders were given physicals each semester which often involved nudity in front of both women. This was embarrassing for new boys many of whom were foreign.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Aug 30th, 2010, 10:54am »

"willie T":

Of course, it was a bit embarrassing for boys aged from 12 to 14 but the matron in your english boarding school was a  trained nurse, so she was used to care about  the health of boys and pre-teens and to see them undressed, so it was less embarrassing than if the female person witnessing punishments of boys in your school  would have not  been a nurse.  

As regards the exposure to the matron after the punishment to let her put some anti-septic cream on your buttocks or the lower part of your back, it was rather a good idea and you had no reason to complain about it.
 It was obviously more embarrassing if her young  female assistant  was also present to help her but it was her job and I presume that she was also a nurse even if not already a trained one.  
 If I have well undestood, this young assistant was never present for your punishment, only after in the nurse's office , so she did not see you punished on the bare bottom.

But you don't say the same thing in your two messages,  
in your first message, you said that the head master caned you on the bare bottom and in your last message you said that it was not unduly harsh because no masters caned you on the bare , so was it the truth?  

Anyway If they were nurses, it was not really inappropriate that the matron and her aide had access to your changing room and shower room more over that  they did not see anything that they had not seen before when given you some care.

As regards schools physicals for boarders boys, I noticed that they were very frequent if you had one by semester, so three by school year.  
How were they performed exactly and what did these both women checked every time ?

Except the weight which was certainly checked each time, I presume that it was not the case for other checks as the height, the eye's test, the blood pressure,  the urine test,  even the inspection of genitals because checking one time by year was normally enough.  

You said that they often involved nudity in front of the two women, so it means that it was not each time.

How much were the foreigners boarders in your boarding school and why was it more embarrassing for them except at the first physicals?
because they were not expecting to be in the nude? in that case, after the first time, they knew how the school physicals were performed and besides I presume that even english boaders boys could be surprised at the the first physical?  

"Bobby Bare" :

About the boarding school for boys, it was  certainly true that some CFMN situations could happened if female teachers or female staff were supervising or monitoring boys in the locker rooms, shower areas, physicals or dormitories as I presume that  it was often the case in the past  because women were supposed to be more able to care about boys in a boarding school, a bit like mothers had done.

It was normal if the boys were young.

it is the same for the weekly inspection of the cleanliness of the boarders boys afer their showers by a young female nurse, she did her job and even if they were pre-teens, (I presume that it means that they had between 12 and 14 age, no more?),  it was not so surprising that their cleanliness  might be inspected thoroughly if they were under 15 age in my opinion.  
It would not have been less embarrassing if it would have been a young male monitor who did it, or even an older one ?

In a family also , it was common that the  mother  cared about the cleanliness of her son until at least 12 age in the past, but sometimes even after until 14 age.

Of course, it was rather embarrassing if she did a thorough check of  the genitals but may be it was useful in a boarding school. I have no experience about that point.

Did your friend said to you that she checked also their assholes instructing them to turn around and to bend over to touch their toes, which might be  the most embarrassing situation in front of a young nurse ?.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #11 on: Aug 31st, 2010, 4:40pm »

"Did your friend said to you that she checked also their assholes instructing them to turn around and to bend over to touch their toes, which might be  the most embarrassing situation in front of a young nurse ?. "

I don't remember if they told me anything about her checking their assholes, but I assume she also did. This was a long time ago during the 80's.
But I remember clearly all of them, 4 different boys, described to me exactly how she checked their genitals every week. She would lift their balls with her fingers to check underneath and then sideways to check each side.
And yes she did this to all boys up to 14 at least as you say. I don't know about the older boys.
IP Logged

Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Sep 1st, 2010, 2:56am »

Pacques man,

At my school only the headmaster caned students on the bare bottom.

We had three school terms annually.  Boarders were given a quick physical at the beginning of each term. the matron did the physicals and was sometimes helped by her assistant who spoke several languages.

We had several foreigners such as Americans, French, Germans, and Indians who were not used to being naked in front of girls like the matron's aide.  It was embarrassing for them but they got used to it.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #13 on: Sep 1st, 2010, 7:34am »

on Sep 1st, 2010, 2:56am, Willie_T wrote:
Pacques man,
We had several foreigners such as Americans, French, Germans, and Indians who were not used to being naked in front of girls like the matron's aide. It was embarrassing for them but they got used to it.

There was a post by someone who attended a school where foreign students or exchange students were admitted. In it he says that during the physicals some teenage male students who couldn't speak the local language were accampanied by a girl their own age to translate between the doctor/nurse and the students because she was the only one available who could speak their language.
I don't remember if this was on this forum or somewhere else, does anyone remember?  
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: Sep 1st, 2010, 7:37am »

Quote:
I don't remember if this was on this forum or somewhere else, does anyone remember?

I recall reading something such as you describe taking place in Russia. But I cannot recall where I read it, I'm afraid. It may have been here, or perhaps on another board.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #15 on: Sep 1st, 2010, 8:35am »

on Sep 1st, 2010, 7:37am, Allan_C. wrote:

I recall reading something such as you describe taking place in Russia. But I cannot recall where I read it, I'm afraid. It may have been here, or perhaps on another board.

I think Easterman Frenchie is the expert on this subject of school/draft physicals. Smiley I'm sure he will find it somewhere.
But I think it was about a school in Germany or France if I remember well. Not sure.
IP Logged

Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #16 on: Sep 1st, 2010, 11:25am »

Bobby,

It was probably me.  The matron's assistant was a German girl who spoke German and French and who was always present when those students went to see the matron.
IP Logged
newasia
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Sep 1st, 2010, 1:49pm »

i remember that, i'm Malaysian and have experience the canning punishment back then during my school life

i was from boys school where nude punishment are used regularly but this is common in any just boys school in Malaysia

i have experience canning a few times but not as many as some of my friend....the first time it hurts like hell but only because it's your first time, after that you don't feel to much pain and like some of my friends it's as if they didn't even feel anything

they always cane us in the nude and canning always done by a female teacher since there are a lot more female teacher compare to male

it may be shocking but the venue for the canning is not administered in a specific place but anywhere in the school ground

i was once caught for ditching class, the next day i was called to the headmistress office, ordered to strip and then she start to scold me about my wrong doing and then took me to the discipline teacher but she was not in her office, she was in the teacher staffroom, so the headmistress took me to the teacher staffroom

there i have to wait for her, so i was left standing there stark naked in front of all the teachers and then the canning was administered in the teacher staffroom too

that was only one of few nude punishment i endured, another one was for not submitting my assignment on time where me and a few other were ordered to kneel naked for hours in front of the teacher staffroom and another one was for not bringing my reference book which we have to stand on a chair outside our classroom fully naked of course

this one was the most humiliating because when teachers walk in front of us our private is directly in front of them, erection is common, some teacher have to tilt their head to avoid contact

there are also other type of nude punishment like holding a chair on your head and paraded through the whole school, naked in sport session for not bringing our suit, remain naked for a day because of wearing school uniform untidily  

this are just some of the punishment that was administered back then and some school still continue to use this punishment method especially the church or christian school  

as i said nudity is common in all just boys school in Malaysia, all my teachers have seen me naked so many times  

IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #18 on: Sep 1st, 2010, 5:55pm »

Asiolian, this is a bit over the edge. I can believe boys being caned nude by female teachers, but having boys nude as punishment all over the school, including corridors, inside and outside teachers staffroom, standing nude on chairs outside classrooms, boys being paraded nude through the whole school, it must have been paradise for these female teachers watching all those nude boys.  
I simply have never heard of such punishments in schools. Maybe they do it differently in Malaysia, but isn't this a bit too much?
Was this a junior school or a high school? But there should be such a school for adults into CFNM with all female teachers. Grin
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: Sep 1st, 2010, 6:12pm »

Hey, Asiolian, was your school in KL, PJ or where? Which tunku was in charge when you graduated?

IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 4:03am »

I am not convinced by the truth of the last relation of "Asiollan" in schools of  Malaysia.
I agree to believe to boys and male students nude punishments in schools without privacy and respect of their modesty because it is, may be, a cultural and social norm in some asian countries and why not in other countries in the world.

In the same way, we know that in some african  countries, there are some ritual initiations for male teenagersduring which they are semi-naked or naked in front of all members of the small town where they live.

Cultural and social norms about the nudity ogf boys are not the same in all countries and therre was also changes in many countries as regards the past.  

But in his relation, it is really too much CFMN situations with forced nudity in front of many women teachers without any reason, except to humiliate more the male students.

Frankly, I can believe that boys were caned naked if it was the rule in some countries , but not like that, with male students  forced to parade naked all over the school, inside and outside, in front of all female staff.

When I read again  the relation, I think that it is not credible!

As regards the relation of a girl classmate who would have accompanied a male student to his physicals because he needs an other person to translate to him what doctors or nurses said, I don't remamber of it.

I have read a few stories with a girl and a young man in physicals but they were  not exactly relating  that situation and they were obviously  made up and fictionnal.

For instance, a relation in Russia where a freshman student in university had to report in a medical clinic for a physical and was accompanied during all the process by a young female clerk.  
But the story was not only about his nudity in front of her, it was also about  the nudity of other boys or male students accompanied by their mothers and sometimes older or younger sisters or also young men for draft physicals who were standing naked in corridors or hallways between different administrative or medical stations.  

It was funny but not a ral story even if some points could have been true.

The story of "WillieT" is very different, The german girl was a young assistant nurse, so her presence was not really inappropriate in physicals of male students even if it was more embarrassing for them, she was a young medic person.
In France also, it could happen in schools that a young student nurse helped an experienced nurse in school physicals of boys and male teenagers and of course, it was more embarassing because they were young but they were medic persons and they were not the same age as the boys and classmates of the boys.

so "Willie T" is wrong, I don't think that Bobby Bare and Allan C were not referring to  his relation ?

I cannot say if the relation of "Willie T" is  true or not but there is nothing incredible in it.

IP Logged
GH
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 7:00am »

but not like that, with male students  forced to parade naked all over the school, inside and outside, in front of all female staff.

Yes I think if that happened for real, one or two of those teachers would get beaten up by an irate parent
IP Logged

newasia
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:19am »

you don't get it it's not about just boys be humiliate but this happen in all one gender learning institution

if you live in Malaysia you would know that this issue did come to surface where a lot of parent were very angry about this issue, newspaper and all the tv news gave coverage about this

since then this things have been reduce but there are still thing like this happening in some remote places, the government is still furiously trying to stop this type of excessive force and humiliation

the issue was discover due to an incident from this type of nude punishment method, a boy was punished by tying his private to a ceiling fan and were told to run naked in a circle following the fan at low speed of course and using and old very slow fan, seem harmless until the boy fall and his private were severed off completely and that is how this nude punishment came to surface

people here including me are still skeptical about one gender type of school especially boarding school

the punishment i endured and the one i mention could be called as just light punishment

back then teacher had a very high status, a parent would send their kids and told the teacher to do anything they wish to the child for disobedience and this punishment happen mostly in religious school such as christian school or islamic school because this school does not answer directly to the education ministry but to their church or madrasah group

nude punishment are just light humiliation punishment but there are other worse punishment back then

try searching for the story in the news that if the news did get out of Malaysia

i've grown to be a very successful person due to my education because they did provide good education but due to my experience i can admit here that i'm also a very perverted person, then again maybe i've always been a pervert  

and i went to school in Penang
IP Logged
newasia
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #23 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:23am »

forgot to mention if i ever get married and have children i will never send my kids to those type of school
i'll be lucky if my kids just got paraded naked
IP Logged
BOLDER
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #24 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 2:49pm »

on Sep 1st, 2010, 7:34am, Bobby_Bare wrote:

There was a post by someone who attended a school where foreign students or exchange students were admitted. In it he says that during the physicals some teenage male students who couldn't speak the local language were accampanied by a girl their own age to translate between the doctor/nurse and the students because she was the only one available who could speak their language.

Bobby Bare, there was a post on this board by AllanC which referred to a similar situation. I wonder if this is the post you are talking about?  

Here is the link: http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1264890522
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #25 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 4:45pm »

Very similar but I think it was different and not in Russia.
But thanks for that link, Bolder, I must have missed that interesting thread. Will read it when I get the chance.
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 5:30pm »

thank you "Bolder", I was thinking also to that relation which was fictional.
IP Logged
GH
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 5:49pm »

the issue was discover due to an incident from this type of nude punishment method, a boy was punished by tying his private to a ceiling fan and were told to run naked in a circle following the fan at low speed of course and using and old very slow fan, seem harmless until the boy fall and his private were severed off completely and that is how this nude punishment came to surface

Please tell me the teacher in question got jailed?
IP Logged

newasia
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #28 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 6:08pm »

of course the teacher got jailed and the headmaster or headmistress i couldn't remember got fired along with some other teachers, the school were under observation for a couple of month and after that i don't know what happen to that particular school since there were lots of other schools being investigate following that incident and then the story start to come out first from the only boys school and then the only girls school

i remember one method for girls where they were told to stand outside the classroom topless or bottomless and then make a chicken cuckoo sound until the class finish and of course there are other punishment that did get very severe where they reveal touching of private parts were done
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: Sep 2nd, 2010, 6:29pm »

Asiolian, when did these events happened to you? And how old were you then?
IP Logged
newasia
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #30 on: Sep 3rd, 2010, 1:26am »

it happens a lot during primary school but we were merely children so nudity to us is common but 1992, 1993, high school, 13 and 14, was the worse because we were starting to mature and the next year the incident happen and that changes everything, a lot of teachers resign afraid of the outcome of the investigation, administration change those punishment never seen the light of day again in my school that it

the boy who got his bit severed was actually older than me age 17, something you have to know the punishment were far worse before my time, this was told to me by the seniors and written in the news after the incident happen

shockingly humiliation method that require nudity were also being used in government universities but not as bad as being done to us due to the fact that universities were not one gender type of institution

one story where a few girls studying in local government universities were taken in to a room by their club members, some lecturers were there and the were told to perform singing competition on the table in the nude

when the stories came out the same time as the incident  all the lecturers and the students perpetrating the event was charge with sexual assault

then the local high education law was introduce

i personally think that all this punishment were hazing type of punishment that were being used by seniors previously and then the teachers and lecturer started to use it too

but i think there are no more of this type of humiliating punishment being use anymore in schools but not sure in higher learning institution

the school that bobybare attend must have stop those kind of punishment long ago too, parents now no longer trust teachers
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #31 on: Sep 3rd, 2010, 9:41am »

Thanks, asiolan. So what do you think of the posting done by Bobby Bare at the beginning of this thread? Do you think it happened in the early 90s, or before? Or could it still happen today?

And where are you living today?
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #32 on: Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:28pm »

As the examples mentioned on this topic, and as Asiolan has confirmed, these nude punishment of boys by female teachers were mostly done in private or boarding schools. And I wouldn't be surprised if these type of punishments still go on in some schools in Asia.
School corporal punishment is still permitted in several countries in Asia and there are several videos on Youtube taken secretly on cellphones by the students themselves showing teenage boys being spanked by female teachers in class. Maybe not in the nude but these are from public schools and very recent. They may well be punishing them in the nude, in private maybe, in some boarding schools. Remember that these type of schools usually have the parents permission for boys to be punished that way, so there would be nothing illegal about them as long as they don't jump the limit as in the cases that Asiolan described.
No school administration would be so foolish as to permit abuses or illegal acts to go on in their school. Even in the post I have shown by that woman she says that there were strict rules about the canings that there had to be a witness and the number of cane strokes recorded in a register. But they obviously required that they had to be done bare.
This is also the case for judicial canings in Malaysia where they are done on the bare buttocks. So no surprise if this is also done in schools.
IP Logged

newasia
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #33 on: Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:42pm »

to tell you the truth i have no idea, maybe in the early 90s or maybe before because this thing have been happening before our independence

as far as far as i know it is still happening but very few and and it will caught attention very quickly because nowadays the central government have their on people as spy in every school in Malaysia, this is for preventing this issue from ever happening  

other than that they also gave information about other issue such as abuse of power and religious fanatic threats

there are some incident sometimes that made the news but were dealt with very quickly

i hope it is not happening anymore but it's always best to be cautious right  

but this doesn't just happen in Malaysia right there must be at some point happening in a lot of other country as well right?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #34 on: Sep 3rd, 2010, 3:10pm »

When I lived in Singapore in the early 90s, I heard of many instances of boys (only) being caned by male and female teachers in schools, and often on bare buttocks, too. I knew two adult men, Chinese Singaporeans, who admitted to having been caned in school fairly frequently, by male and female teachers. And I worked briefly with a Singaporean woman who had seen boys caned when she was in school. She told me it was "common". Given the ages of the adults, these would have happened in the 1970s and possibly before the Sing-Malaysia split or even back to when it was Malaya.

There were periodic "scandals" about the use of corporal punishment in criminal matters, but, it being Singapore, somehow they always resulted in the idea that the state was right in what it was doing. Sometimes there would be pics of the scarred butts of young men who had been caned. Not pretty pics, at all.

And of course Singapore and Malaysia were and are intimately linked, geographically, historically and culturally, if not ethnically.  

So it is entirely reasonable that caning continues in both countries in schools. The only restrictions I know of about caning is that it is used only on boys (judicial caning is restricted to men under the age of 50). But at least in the 1990s caning was culturally more approved of than disapproved of.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #35 on: Sep 4th, 2010, 7:02am »

You are right, Allan, it seems that caning of males is culturally approved in Singapore and Malaysia, both in schools and as a judicial form of punishment.
I have seen a videotaped actual caning of a man in a prison yard in one of these countries, forgot which. The man is undressed naked and tied to a trestle and caned on his naked buttocks. Each strike cuts into the man's flesh and draws blood. Very vicious and graphic and not for the squeemish. I won't post the link here for this reason, unless by public demand.
Seeing this video I am certainly against this form of punishment. But it seems these countries see nothing wrong with it. Obviously in schools these canings would be much milder.
IP Logged

RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #36 on: Sep 6th, 2010, 2:22am »

For me more than school punishment it was punishment in tution classes. These were the private classes we went to after school and taught the same subjects. Our teacher was female and the classes were coed also. Here the punishment for boys and girls were situps but for boys it was the added nude situps.  
We boys and girls loved to get each other into trouble and even slight misdeeds would lead to the same punishment. The girls definately liked to us and we also did not mind the CFNM.  
This happened a long time ago and today no teacher would do this but for me personally i never felt humilated and kind of liked the punishment.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #37 on: Sep 6th, 2010, 8:58am »

Quote:
For me more than school punishment it was punishment in tution classes. These were the private classes we went to after school and taught the same subjects. Our teacher was female and the classes were coed also. Here the punishment for boys and girls were situps but for boys it was the added nude situps.  
We boys and girls loved to get each other into trouble and even slight misdeeds would lead to the same punishment. The girls definately liked to us and we also did not mind the CFNM.  
This happened a long time ago and today no teacher would do this but for me personally i never felt humilated and kind of liked the punishment.

Where was this, Raj, and approximately when?

How did the teacher justify or explain the nudity for boys and not for girls? Was any form of corporal punishment used in the regular or tutoring schools?
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #38 on: Sep 6th, 2010, 6:10pm »

I presume that when judicial canings of men adults are still practiced in a country as it seems to be the case in Singapore and Malaysia, it is likely to be allowed to use canings also in school to punish boys, but of course in a much mild way and may be not in plain exposure in front of women and girls as it could be in the past .

Personally, I disagree totally with canings for adults because I believe in human rights and I am convinced  that  there is always a part of the punishment which is sadistic.
even if I know that the detention in jail is not always the good answer, a corporal punishment for an adult cannot be better.

For a male pre-teen or a teenager under 16 age, the question is more controversial but I agree that it can be sometimes better than a detention in a juvenile center for a bad behaviour which is not too serious and does not need a strong punishment.  It can be a subject of discussion but today, in my opinion, it must be given only according to regular rules in school with the agreement of the parents and supervised by one father or at least one retierd teacher who would be a wise man  to be sure that there is nothing sadistic in the punishment.
IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #39 on: Sep 7th, 2010, 1:32am »

I am from India and this was in the late 70s but i have talked to teachers and this does not happen anymore. It was not in school but in my tution classes. Our teacher believed that boys were more naughty and needed stricter punishment from the girls even for the same crime.  
We did not like it at first but i guess later the inner exebitionist took over and we cound not undress fast enough. Grin
IP Logged
newasia
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #40 on: Sep 7th, 2010, 12:55pm »

i think in mostly Asian the authority love using humiliation method as deterrent, not just at school but also in other aspect such as law enforcement

this happen just last year, Malaysia since it is a Muslim country prohibit premarital sex, this law was rarely used due to the fact that Malaysia is also multiracial country where almost half of the population are not muslim

but sometimes the authority get crazy and go on a hunt for this offense and they caught an unmarried couple having sex in a hotel, they burst into the room five or six men, one have a cam and recorded the whole thing

both of them were naked and were force to remain naked, their hand were zip tied  behind them and made to stand completely naked and confess their act while one of them took pictures that was said for the reason of evidences while the one with the cam kept recording the whole thing

the video i do not know how got leaked and was up on you tube for a while before it was taken down, it happen in Perlis i think, the state chief minister found out about this and was furious by this event  

another one was a boy was arrested for alleged drug trafficking as pusher, they did not found any drug on him and yet they took him to the police station, took him to the interrogation room where he was stripped completely naked and hands cuffed behind him

there were male and female police officer witnessing the humiliation, they took pictures of him naked and threaten to expose the picture if he don't confess, after that the female police officers took turn pinching his testicles and penis and when that didn't work they attached wire to his genital and run electric current, he was then taken to the lockup and was hold there still completely naked

when this became public people were very angry, his parent sued the police department and the government press charges against the culprit  

this was also in the news

usually when you were caught being suspected of drug trafficking they would take you to the station, have you stripped completely naked and do squad so that anything you are hiding will fall off, i know because this have also happen to me by mistake i might add but totally my fault of course(remember those not so decent friend i have mention earlier)

three officer two female and one male in my case, it was humiliating with me stark naked hands above my head doing squad right in front of them but not as extreme as to what happen to that boy

i truly believe that the Asian culture is very fond of using humiliation method as punishment
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #41 on: Sep 7th, 2010, 6:53pm »

Quote:
i truly believe that the Asian culture is very fond of using humiliation method as punishment

I think you are right. There is an old saying along these lines "The West controls via guilt what the East controls via shame." It is characteristic of Asian societies from Pakistan to Japan and from Mongolia to Indonesia to use public shaming as the everyday method of controlling the behavior of its citizens. Only rarely has the West used it. (Christianity in the West has always preferred and found the notions of Original Sin and Hell quite useful in making people conform to better behavior.)

Cops on the other hand are the same in most places. They are, as a class, the least likely to recognize their own behavior for what it really is, and so they can humiliate and persecute people having illicit sex while completely ignoring the fact that they are getting their jollies off and doing it for mainly that purpose.  

Yet they maintain a careful line in the East. Your mention of the news article about female police officers pinching the testicles of the alleged drug pusher reminded me of similar stories I read or heard about when I was living in Singapore. The Singapore paper, The Straits Times, was excellent at covering all news outside of Singapore while only touting the party line for domestic news, and the Malaysian paper, The New Straits Times, was excellent at the reverse. Since I read both, I gradually came to understand that squeezing the testicles of suspected criminals to elicit confessions was not at all uncommon -- but it was always done only by female police officers, never male (perhaps because if they did so males would somehow be considered homosexual; it was OK for the ladies to do it, but homosexuality was one line the male cops were not willing to cross). The idea of a woman cop torturing a man by squeezing his testicles was just fine, although the high-brow papers would call it "alleged torture by female officers", if I recall correctly. (It was usually only the low-brow rags that would spell it out, or word-of-mouth anecdotes that would, after a few drinks if among non-Muslims, actually explain, or even joke, that some bad guy's nuts when squeezed by a lady cop had 'compelled' a confession; and of course it left no marks.) I suspect that came from the same cultural source that said it was OK for mothers and other women in authority like teachers to punish male children and teens by shaming them via nudity in front of other females, while making sure that female nudity was completely forbidden, or by caning boys and young men while exempting girls and young women from caning.

« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2010, 6:55pm by Allan_C. » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #42 on: Sep 8th, 2010, 4:44am »

"Allan C" : of course, you are reason about the cultural source of some behaviours in Asian countries as the agreement of mothers and other women in authority like teachers to punish male children and teens by shaming them via nudity in front of other females, while making sure that female nudity was completely forbidden, or by caning boys and young men while exempting girls and young women from caning.

But I think that even if not in the same way, our western societies shared in the past, even a recent past, part of this attitude towards nudity with a great difference between boys and girls.  

It was different  from Asian countries especially for nudity at home, nudity punishment in front of women and girls, and so on.
but there was also in our werstern countries  a kind of double standard :  

The caning was more frequent for boys than for girls even if all girls were not exempted, it was more used against boys especially in boarding schools, and male children and teens were more often exposed semi-naked or naked to the view of women in some situations like school and sport physicals, and not only female medic persons which was in a certain way normal, but also to other women as teachers, monitors, either deliberately either accidentally,  monitoring showers or changing roomsand so on.

It seems to me that for a long time in the past the modesty of boys towards women was not really considered as a concern, and most of the girls were treated differently,
but nevertheless, it is true also  that there was a great difference with Asian countries, there was certainly not the same will to humiliate boys by nudity and if nudity of boys towards women adults was not considered as a big deal, it was rather considered as unfair to expose them to girls about the same age.
On that point, I believe that it was rather to protect girls because adults did not agree that an innocent girl could see naked boys and more over teens for a reason of decency than to protect the modesty of boys but the result was the same, they were normally not exposed to the view of girls except accidentally.

I have read recently a french relation which shows that the modesty of teens was not a big concern in the 60's, it was on a blog of an old man who relates his memories of the life when he was young in the north of France.

He relates his life in school and at family and one account is interesting to illustrate the double standard, he relates that they were three brothers aged from 11 to 16 in his family, and a sister of 14, and every saturday, it was the time of a bath for the three boys in a big bowl in the kitchen because there was not a bathroom in all houses at that time and they were not rich people.

The three boys undressed completely in front of their parents and sister who stayed in the room to wash the dishes and bring hot water on the bowl or prepare towels and clean cloths or to read the newpaper for the father. Once naked, two of them went inside the bowl while the older third one was waiting naked that they had finished. All the three teens were completely exposed naked but he said that they were not at all embarrasssed because it was like that every week and they were used. He said that his sister did not tease them nor seemed interested by their nudity because she was also used to that situation who was not uncommun, it was like that in many families.
The mother helped and supervised the bath of the younger boys to be sure that they were washing well all the parts of their body (we know that it means certainly that she checked that they washed correctly their genitals and assholes) and gave them after towels to dry. And the older one aged of 16 was exposed naked also when he waited his turn and after when he was in the bowl.

Their sister took a bath at an other time and they had to leave the room when she began to undress by instruction of their mothers who told them that they could not be present when their sister was bathing because it would not be decent, but he relates that he did not thought anything about that difference of treatment which seemed to him normal at that time, why ?, because nudity in front of the opposite gender was not the same for a boy and for a girl, it was admitted by all persons.  

He relates that he was nevertheless rather embarrassed when an older brother aged of about thirty from a first marriage of their father came in their house for diner because he was also present when they were bathing, but it was not his presence which was embarrassing, he was a man as their father so it was not a big deal, but he was married and their sister in law was also present, she was a woman adult aged also of thirty and even if she did not look  really at them with interest, they tried to protect a little with their hands and they turned over to hide their genitals from view,  but of couse she could see their bare buttocks and he did not like it, even if it was less embarrassing.
He relates that their parents, the older brother and the sister in law were laughing a lot when they saw their attempts to protect their genitals and that they stayed exposing only their backsides all the time, certainly because they thought that it was not at all an issue for boys, even for the older one to be exposed naked in front of family and that their attitude was so stupid that it was funny.  

A point is also interesting because it was a common idea at that time : it was not a serious issue for a boy or a male  teenager to have his bare buttocks exposed to other persons, what was embarrassing was to expose his genitals.

In many movies, we can see the bare backsides of boys and young men, not their frontside.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2010, 4:30am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
richardpr44
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #43 on: Sep 12th, 2010, 4:19pm »

A good friend of my wife's, Ellen, and her husband lived in Malaysia for 5 years while he oversaw a major long-term construction project.  They put their son and daughter into a private school.

One day Ellen got a call from the school that their son Jared had gotten into trouble and that she needed to be in the Principal's office at the end of the school day at 4PM.   To make a long story short, Jared, then 10, was caned on the bare buttocks and his mom was required to watch.  Ellen mentioned the punishment was more severe than anything Jared had ever received at home.    
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #44 on: Sep 13th, 2010, 5:19pm »

Richard, did Ellen happen to say whether the principal was a man or a woman? Or whether anyone else was present to observe?

I ask because when I lived down in Singapore, I had friends (American, from Texas) who were working up in Malaysia whose son was caned twice - once by a female teacher and a female principle, and both times on the bare butt. Interestingly, both the husband and especially the wife completely agreed with the practice. In fact she was enthusiastic about it! It too was a private school, I think.
IP Logged
richardpr44
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #45 on: Sep 17th, 2010, 8:46pm »

Allan,

IP Logged
richardpr44
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #46 on: Sep 17th, 2010, 8:49pm »

Allan,

Yes, Ellen also agreed with the practice as well.  If I recall, the principal was male, but the teacher, a female, was also present.
IP Logged
Karl
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #47 on: Sep 18th, 2010, 4:31am »

This is a quite interesting post (second post from above, title anynomous).

http://exhibitionistpost.com/archives/e114.html
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples