CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 19th, 2014, 5:02am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Do women show off their boyfriend/husband's penis?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Do women show off their boyfriend/husband's penis?  (Read 817 times)
D

Email

Do women show off their boyfriend/husband's penis?
« on: Jul 20th, 2010, 4:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

How common is it for women to show each other photos of their man's penis ? Or a step further actually getting him to drop his drawers in front of a gf or two? Men love to show off their gf to other guys-clothed of course like at social events if he's with a real hot woman. If a woman is married to a well endowed guy do they like to "show him off" to other women?  

Also,do women talk to each other about penises and penis size?  

Just curious- D Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2010, 4:10pm by D » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Do women show off their boyfriend/husband's pe
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20th, 2010, 5:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I use to adimant in post like this that they do not since I had never heard any conversations concerning the subject. However, I have had to change my opinion very recently. A guy does does not necessarly have to be well endowed either, women like to see men nude and will put him in a position to be so.  
  Up to now, one exception was a guy we saw on ORIENT BEACH way back in the later 70s. To say he was well hung was an understatement, WOW. To this day the wife mentions him to people. She even told her mother about him. His wife seemed quite proud.  LEO C
IP Logged
BareJohn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

jwf1066  

« Reply #2 on: Jul 20th, 2010, 8:03pm »

All the women I have known have been insecure enough that they did not want any other woman to see their man naked - in a photo or for real; afraid of competition I think.

But talk!  Boy did they talk!  No subject was off limits with their gfs.  They talked about penis size and love making techniques and frequency; nothing was too personal.  They compared notes.  I think they were trying to determine if what they were getting was normal or not.

One thing you have to understand as a man is that what happens in your bedroom does not stay there!  It can and will be discussed by your partner with her friends.  It is how women bond with each other and determine whether their lives are normal or not.   In my experience, there should be no expectation of privacy in your sexual life.  Like it or not, that is the way it is.  
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2010, 8:09pm by BareJohn » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 20th, 2010, 9:22pm »

Totally agree! Women can act very loose and liberal but when it comes to their man they become very protective and sometimes jealous. Am sure it has a lot to do with how comfortable and secure they feel in their relationship.  
 Good example I can think of is the wife is at a tavern, has a good bit of tit hanging out and getting a lot of attention. She is happy. Now let a woman sit next to you with a good bit of decolage and she get very defensive and finds fault with the woman. They can be very catty, claws come out!  
  On the other hand, if they are secure they have no problem with their husband being popular and actually are proud of him. Which I think is my case.  LEO C
IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jul 21st, 2010, 6:57pm »

It depends, like everything else in life, it depends. It seems to me that it depends on the woman and her relationship with the guy. Even among married women it depends. The woman most likely to show off her guy to other women is one who is not in a serious relationship it seems to me.  Or she may be a swinger of sorts. A woman domme, or a domineering woman at any rate, for instance may want to show her dominance and power over her male to other women. I'm talking about sexual control that excites men and makes them want to be dominated. That can make for quite a show for the other women whether they are into being dommes themselves or not. Then there are women who just want to show other women what they are getting, usually if they are not so attached to the big dick they are showing off and not worried about competition for him (or it). Or they may know the other women are married and just looking. It depends.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2010, 7:00pm by Woodster » IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jul 21st, 2010, 8:32pm »

on Jul 20th, 2010, 8:03pm, BareJohn wrote:
All the women I have known have been insecure enough that they did not want any other woman to see their man naked - in a photo or for real; afraid of competition I think.

But talk!  Boy did they talk!  No subject was off limits with their gfs.  They talked about penis size and love making techniques and frequency; nothing was too personal.  They compared notes.  I think they were trying to determine if what they were getting was normal or not.

One thing you have to understand as a man is that what happens in your bedroom does not stay there!  It can and will be discussed by your partner with her friends.  It is how women bond with each other and determine whether their lives are normal or not.   In my experience, there should be no expectation of privacy in your sexual life.  Like it or not, that is the way it is.  

I sort of agree with what is mentioned, but, without any references to a GF/BF situation. That is often handled at MisterPoll.

Bill
IP Logged
nudedude

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jul 21st, 2010, 9:20pm »

I don't think it's common at all, the more likely situation would be skinny dipping etc where the women compare dick sizes of their partners in a less obvious way.

Although I will admit it's a great fantasy having to strip in front of your gf's friends!
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2010, 9:21pm by nudedude » IP Logged
BareJohn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

jwf1066  

« Reply #7 on: Jul 21st, 2010, 10:30pm »

nudedude" what we have here may be a difference of age.  I don't know how old you are but you sound like you may be much younger than me.  Young people have more open relationships, more experimental, more transient.  Sex is more of a research-in-progress business for the girls as well as the boys.  

By the time you become middle aged (or older) it becomes something quite different.  It is no longer primarily about the sex. The important thing is the strength and stability of  the relationship.  At that point women don't want to take chances: if they have a man they want to keep him!  They do not want to take any chances on losing him to another woman.  Hence, they will not go around showing nude photos of their partner to their friends.

I  had a significant other for nine years who loved to have me naked whenever I was at her home (I was in my fifties, she was in her forties), but whenever her friends were coming over she insisted that I be dressed even though her friends were the types that would have loved to see me naked!  She wanted to keep me for herself!  No sharing!!!

I think Leo is right: older women love to see naked men, God bless 'em.  So there is hope!!  But when it comes to sharing photos of their man with their gfs: NO, I don't think so.
IP Logged
nudedude

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jul 22nd, 2010, 1:56am »

BareJohn, I think you misunderstand. When I said it was more likely all I meant it was it would be more likley than a woman blatently telling her man to strip.  

I agree with you, most women especially older women do not want to share in anyway at all, even if it just visual.
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

« Reply #9 on: Jul 22nd, 2010, 2:30pm »

This site's expert on the topic is probably Watchesem.  Why don't you send her a PM and ask for her comment?  Better yet, I think she described it in detail some time ago ... here it is I think.

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1179470401;start=25#25

JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #10 on: Jul 22nd, 2010, 5:09pm »

Hmm, I think for my situation I have to disagree.
My girlfriend wants me nude as much as possible when we're at home and we have a very strong relationship (and no, she is not dominating). And she likes to show off my penis to her friends.  

She is topless around the house and nude many times also, but with us mostly it's CFNM.  

She loves to see me naked and compliments me all the time on my body and on my big penis. She tells me all the time, "Mmm, you look so good naked." She can't get enough. I never thought CFNM with a gf would be such a turn-on. Must be the way she coyly looks at my penis.

Anyway, whenever her sister, mother, or female friends used to come over to our apartment and ring the doorbell she would quickly answer and I would have to run as fast as I could to the bedroom or bathroom to hide. She would always open the front door quickly with hardly any time for me to get out of view. I almost crashed into the wall running so fast. I didn't want to embarrass anyone.

Then finally I said something because I didn't want to hurt myself. About six months ago, just after her sister and a female friend left, I told her, "You better be careful next time when you open the door or they're going to see me nude. I certainly don't mind. I'm not ashamed but I don't want to shock or embarrass anyone."

And to my surprise she said, "Don't even worry about it next time. I'm sure they'd love to see your body. You look so good naked. And I know they'd enjoy seeing your big beautiful penis and your great ass."  

I thought she was joking so I said, "Ha ha, yeah that will go over well. Sure."

But she said, "I'm serious. Don't hide or get dressed next time. You're nude most of the time so why change? Especially since I know they'll enjoy seeing you. You'll probably like it."

This talk and the thought of being nude in front of her hot female friends immediately got me hard.

Long story short, her sister has come over and seen me nude a coupe times. And several of her female friends (hot and not) have come over many times and I've always made it seem "accidental" (just got out of the shower, feeding the dog, doing dishes naked, folding laundry in the living room, etc..,) then apologize. But then my gf will say something to her friend like, "Oh well, he's nude. You don't mind do you? Honey, she's fine it, you can stay like that. Go ahead and finish your breakfast." ... or something like that.

And her friends will be surprised and turn red and say, "Oh my, Uh, No. If you're really OK with it. No, I'm fine." So I'll stay around talking or making breakfast or doing the dishes completely nude.  

They quickly get used to it and then inevitably they get me involved in the conversation so I can stand near them and talk (and they can look at me).

There's never any touching or anything like that. But being in this CFNM situation so many times now with women I know looking at my body and staring at my penis has been a huge turn-on.

My gf, who is beautiful, secure and confident, I believe that she is (1) showing off what she gets to play with and she's really proud of it; And (2) she is not shameful or embarrassed about anyone's nudity so she doesn't see the need for hot anyone to run and hide it.

(She says I should freely be nude in front of her mom when she comes over too -- "She'd love it. She probably hasn't seen a penis in 25 years." -- But I still can't bring myself to be nude in front of her mom. Maybe I'll post an update if I ever get the nerve. Her mom is about 65, not in a good relationship with her husband, and very attractive. ala Mrs. Robinson.)

IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #11 on: Jul 23rd, 2010, 3:03am »

on Jul 22nd, 2010, 2:30pm, JerBear wrote:
This site's expert on the topic is probably Watchesem.  Why don't you send her a PM and ask for her comment?  Better yet, I think she described it in detail some time ago ... here it is I think.

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1179470401;start=25#25

JerBear

Hello JerBear, good to see you here again.

I would think you'd be an expert in your own right, having been featured in your full glory a couple of times in Playgirl.
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: Jul 23rd, 2010, 8:18am »

Thanks Woodster, nice to be "home" again.

While my wife did encourage me to apply to Playgirl, and has mentioned it to her friends - she doesn't offer to show them the magazines.  

I don't think there is any one response common to all wives.  Watchesem, I believe, has the attitude most attractive to members of this site.  She's special.

JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
GregBoston
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Jul 23rd, 2010, 9:03am »

JerBear-you mean your wife doesn't have the Playgirl issues on the coffee table? What a lost opportunity!
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2010, 5:31pm by GregBoston » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

« Reply #14 on: Jul 23rd, 2010, 2:13pm »

on Jul 23rd, 2010, 9:03am, GregBoston wrote:
JerBear-you mean your wife doesn't have to Playgirl issues on the coffee table? What a lost opportunity!

Or enormous blow-ups of the photos, bigger than life size, wall murals covering all the walls, to impress all the lady fans lining up to have their Playgirls, or intimate parts of their anatomy, autographed and to show their appreciation and affection for their favorite nude male.
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: Jul 23rd, 2010, 5:31pm »

Yea that's the crazy extreme, thank goodness you all are there to keep me sane!

thank you both.
JerBear
IP Logged

YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #16 on: Jul 23rd, 2010, 5:55pm »

In the same way as everyone is unique, so is every couple.  If a woman wants to show off her man's penis, it can be for any of a variety of reasons, and could have any of number of implications about the relationship between the couple.  I think you need to know the two in question before you can even try to say anything about them.  I don't think there are valid generalizations about such a couple that you can make here.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #17 on: Jul 31st, 2010, 6:49pm »

I spent some time on a clothing optional beach recently, with my b/f completely nude. I didn't actively "show him off" but I didn't object to him being seen either. In that setting it would be impossible to screen him off even if I'd wanted to  Wink

Some of my closest trusted friends have seen some pics of him taken on the beach, as part of the holiday snaps, but I certainly wouldn't show those to everyone. As well as being lovely photos, it's fun to have a giggle with them about the fact he was brave enough to do it.  Grin
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #18 on: Aug 1st, 2010, 6:54pm »

Just thought of this. The woman friends of my wife who have seen me nude (esp. at my wrestling matches with Autumn and Jenna) always seem at lot more friendly and talkative with me when I run into them at social events.

Sometimes those embarrassing losses are brought up briefly but only when it is me and other women around,never in mixed company.

Ii's interesting to me-it's almost like the women who have seen me nude (and watched me masturbate) have a kind of bond.

Any thoughts on this? I have really enjoyed this thread. Wink
IP Logged
funnison
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #19 on: Aug 1st, 2010, 8:37pm »

on Aug 1st, 2010, 6:54pm, D wrote:
 Just thought of this. The woman friends of my wife who have seen me nude (esp. at my wrestling matches with Autumn and Jenna) always seem at lot more friendly and talkative with me when I run into them at social events.

Sometimes those embarrassing losses are brought up briefly but only when it is me and other women around,never in mixed company.

Ii's interesting to me-it's almost like the women who have seen me nude (and watched me masturbate) have a kind of bond.

Any thoughts on this? I have really enjoyed this thread. Wink

Yes, this "echo effect" is one of the great benefits of CFNM gone right. Done right, cfnm has a man being vulnerable and open and undemanding in a way most men militantly avoid, and it can indeed be a very significant bonding moment.
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #20 on: Aug 5th, 2010, 10:21am »

Another thing I've noticed and my wife has confirmed is once women have seen your penis,it's fair game for female discussion without a second thought-like it's common knowledge.  

The women that watched me get beat up by Autumn and Jenna and the subsequent masturbation talk about that incident among themselves when it comes up occassionally very matter of factly, as if they are talking about the weather or the economy.

Which is, to me, very arousing ! Wink
IP Logged
funnison
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #21 on: Aug 6th, 2010, 3:18am »

on Aug 5th, 2010, 10:21am, D wrote:
Another thing I've noticed and my wife has confirmed is once women have seen your penis,it's fair game for female discussion without a second thought-like it's common knowledge.  

The women that watched me get beat up by Autumn and Jenna and the subsequent masturbation talk about that incident among themselves when it comes up occassionally very matter of factly, as if they are talking about the weather or the economy.

Which is, to me, very arousing !

Cheesy
IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #22 on: Aug 7th, 2010, 12:13am »

I never dated anyone who wanted me to show my penis to her friends, but I did date a girl who flat out lied.  

My penis is small. It's under an inch soft and under 4 hard. We were out one night with her roommate and some of her friends and they were talking about guys they were dating and had hooked up with. Out of the blue, this chick was like "Mike's the biggest. He's over 8 inches. I measured." I was floored. Amused, because it gave me an idea of how women view guys who are hung based on the way they giggled and stared at me, but basically shocked.

The funny thing was a few years later, I had long since broken up with her and forgotten about that, and started seeing one of those girls on and off. Sure enough , the first time we hooked up, I could tell something was wrong. I asked her and she said she had remembered that comment and was confused. She was cool with it, but it was kind of funny in hindsight. I wonder if that's why she hooked up with me.
IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

Wanting a National CFNM day!

« Reply #23 on: Aug 7th, 2010, 2:16am »

on Jul 22nd, 2010, 5:09pm, sfsteveo wrote:
Long story short, her sister has come over and seen me nude a coupe times. And several of her female friends (hot and not) have come over many times and I've always made it seem "accidental"

Whoa, whoa, whoa Steveo, WHY cut a Long story short? You are cutting out some great Primary CFNM interactions in doing so!!!
The 1st time you didn't "Duck and cover" for instance, when her Sister showed up, how did that Play out? How did you play off being Naked, what was her initial (and on going) reaction? Each time a New Person saw you Naked, and your G/F was present, was/is an individual and relevant CFNM experience - No need to club them all together in such Broad strokes...!

Kind Regards

Travess
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Aug 11th, 2010, 4:11pm »

STEVEO, if your girl friend suggest you should be nude around her mother, you should try to do it. Might create a friendly, non sexual bond between you two. Understand it might be a bit difficult but you can only be nude around her for the first time once. After that it is just a matter of doing it again, shes seen it ll before. Suspect you and she will be quite comfortable with it afterwards.  
 My MIL is one of the few females in my wifes family that has not seen me nude but if she did, do not think it would be a problem. We have always gotten along well together. In my early 20s, I was nude extensively with a woman who I thought was my future MIL. She even initiated it as a prelude for me trying to get her daughter pregnant. She went so far as to one night sitting on the couch watching as I had sex with her daughter. After I rolled off she put a cushion under her daughters hips.  
  I know that sound warped but it was actually a beautiful thing. There was a real, non sexual bond between the two of us. We remained good friends long after the daughter and I went seperate ways. Try it, good luck, keep us posted. Wont be as bad as you might think.  LEO C
IP Logged
Nudist/Exibitionist
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Aug 12th, 2010, 7:56am »

I would say that lots of it depends on the girl, if she likes to show off her BF's penis or not.  I've had jealous GF's who didn't like the idea of me being nude infront of others & I've had the reverse.

When I lived with Sylvia (who was more of a good friend/fuck-buddy) she loved telling girls about how hung I was & getting me to strip naked for anybody.  She also constantly encouraged me to hook up with other girls because she was so afraid that we'd get too attached and become BF/GF at a time when she just wanted to stay as friends who had casual sex.
IP Logged
D

Email

« Reply #26 on: Aug 12th, 2010, 12:27pm »

Sylvia sounds like a dream girl ! Smiley You must have had some great CFNM episodes with her. Let us know about them ! Cheesy
IP Logged
Nudist/Exibitionist
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Aug 13th, 2010, 10:20am »

I have told about several of my stories that happened with sylvia.  I would say that she was the best roommate ever.  She didn't mind me being nude, liked casual sex and was constantly encouraging me to hook up with other girls too.

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1262032150;start=0#0

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1261947919;start=2#2

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1212860640;start=0#0

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1212860640;start=1#1

IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #28 on: Aug 18th, 2010, 1:52am »

I’d have to disagree with most of the posters and agree with Steveo

If I look back at all my girlfriends over my lifetime a common thread seems to run through it.  They all want their girlfriends to know that they think their man has a bigger than average dick and they are willing to provide pictures or physical evidence to prove it.  

I will just stick to the 4 that I have spent multiple years with since that seems to be in line with what the original question was looking for. What I describe below are just a few examples for each to show the common thread.  For each girl I could give 10-100 situations.

My high school sweetheart had some Polaroid pics of me that she took one day that I had intended on getting shots of her but somehow she talked me into being the subject instead.  Shortly after this she informed me that “I showed your pictures to Barb today (Barb had introduced us), she (Barb) was just going on and on about (Barb’s boyfriend) Stevie’s dick and how he was so big and I just had to shut her up.” “And what did she say?” I questioned. “Well it sure shut her up!  She was speechless at first, I’m sure she’s done bragging to me! She wants it if we ever split up.”  “The picture?” I asked.  “No silly, your cock!” Since we had no home of our own we had many outdoor adventures we also used to get caught a lot by her sisters and friends.

My college sweetheart was much more in your face about it and never missed an opportunity to show me off to anyone she could.  She had this collage of Playgirl pictures posted on the wall of her room in the apartment she shared with 4 other girls and strategically placed within the collage were 5 full frontal nude  photos of me.  Kind of a here is my man and I want you to compare him to the rest. It was a 5 br apt with only two baths and one bathroom you had to walk through our room to get there.  The collage was right outside the bathroom door so you couldn’t help but see it (and me). She never missed a chance to steal my towel, pants me, or pull the sheet off at just the right moment. I think most of the female population at school saw me at one time or another. It was this girl that talked me into posing nude for the art school when the female art teacher came by swimming practice trying to recruit a male figure model. One of my most memorable experiences with this girl was when rumors began to swirl that some of the men’s swim team were padding their Speedos she quickly organized an impromptu penis and Speedo inspection just after a morning practice.  She timed it perfectly as the entire men’s team was naked and showering as her and most of the rest of the girl’s team entered the men’s showers for the inspection. Now that we are into the digital age she is still sharing pictures of me with her friends.

My first wife was more reserved than my college sweetheart and although she had pictures seemed to relish the live show. She used to say “I just love the look on a woman’s face the first time she sees you” She was probably into CFNM more than the rest and introduced me to the nude beach.  We would walk along hand in hand and she would whisper a running commentary on the girls that were looking at me.  She said that if I would look at the woman the woman would look away but if I focused on her (my wife) and she gave the woman an approving smile the woman would stare to her hearts content. (Is this true?) She tended to expose me to complete strangers more than her friends but her closest friends all got to see me a few times.  My most memorable of these was at a non-nude beach.  We were camping in the dunes with her best friend a 22 yr old hottie with a great bod  who was supposed to come with her boyfriend but had broken up just a few days before so she came along by herself  and stayed with us in our tent.  Our first day there the beach was deserted and my wife says “Hey we should go skinny dipping” her friend said “That sounds like fun I’m up for it!” I jumped in before she could change her mind “I’m in too! Let’s go!” and started to take stuff off.  The friend said “You go first and I’ll be right behind you” I was naked in a second and running toward the water cock flapping as I ran. As I looked over my shoulder I realized I’d been duped.  They played keep away with my stuff for almost 20 mins and I ended up with a huge erection.

My current wife is almost like my college sweetheart in some ways.  She will tell anyone that will listen that she thinks I am well hung and the biggest man she ever dated. She maintains a photo album that is clearly marked “Woody Naked“ and keeps it on the bookshelf in the guest room where her friends might stumble upon it.  A lot of my adventures with her are already documented here.  She is unpredictable as to who and when she might show them to. Since my wife is black (and used to be married to a black man) she seems to get a lot of questions about the black men vs white men penis size thing and it seems she feels she has to defend her choice of me which usually leads to her showing her questioning friends the book. She has told me about three different women in the last few months that she showed the book to.  She says “These women just won’t believe that there are white guys out there that are hung better than the average black man.”
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Aug 18th, 2010, 3:15pm »

Here again we (men) are attempting to crawl inside the head space of women and make a verdict of what all women think.

It shows a common faulty way of thinking that through very limited, anecdotal experiences, the men in this forum have the ability to make a singular statement that encompasses how the entire female gender thinks.

More important is the question, do the men on this board understand women enough even to *ask* such a question, and my response is no.

My personal experiences range from jealous women that are insecure and would attack their significant other ("SO") if he even thought in such a way, to women that have a high libido and not only want other women to see their SO's cock, but want these other women to also experience it in a sexual way, and of course, to experience other men's cocks besides their SO's.

The narrow definition assumed by the question would encompass some women, probably a minority, that simply want other women to see their SO's cock, but nothing else.   However, I think this is just another male-fantasy that we're attempting to project on the female gender, just as we have the entire concept of CFNM.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2010, 3:22pm by Brad » IP Logged
watchesem
YaBB Full Member

I like Watchin' em!

« Reply #30 on: Aug 18th, 2010, 4:45pm »

I’ll weigh in as a woman, but I can speak only for myself and my closest friends.

Now, I know that everyone loves yes or no answers, but I think this boils down, as so many things in life do, to the woman, her friends, her boyfriend or husband, and his body and dick.

Let’s start with the woman. There are certain women who just don’t talk about sex or intimacy with their friends. Could be upbringing, could be shyness, or it could be that their sex life is not good and they’re embarrassed to talk about it. There are probably hundreds of reasons. But there are also women who have no problem talking about it, and joke and laugh with their girlfriends about all of it – cute, fun, sexy, erotic as well as gross, silly, sloppy and messy.

Then, there are the friends. I have friends who can handle sex talk to a certain point, but who get genuinely offended if I take it too far. “We woke up at 8 on Saturday, but didn’t get out of bed until 9:30!” is fine, but “We woke up on Saturday morning and I was horny, so I pulled back the covers and saw his hardon and started sucking it to wake him up…” would send her running away screaming.

Next, there’s the boyfriend or husband. Depending on his physique, his demeanor, his ability to curl her toes, and his dick, she may be less or more inclined to talk or brag. I’m lucky in that my hubby is cute, muscular and lean, and relatively well endowed, so the girls who aren’t offended by the idea are pleased to see what he has to show them. If I had fallen in love with a chubby guy with a smaller penis, I might be less inclined to show him off – I don’t know because it’s hard to imagine what I don’t have. I feel bad saying that, but it’s like a point of pride that I take in him that he’s got a good body, so I like to brag. If he wasn’t anything special, I would probably brag more about his job or his humor or his smile.

But that’s me. I notice it in my other friends if I really think about it. There are some things about every girl’s husband that she tends to brag about – using brag in the least offensive way possible. I like to talk about how romantic my hubby is, how he makes me laugh, and about his body. My friend Cathy talks about her husband’s intelligence and how good he is with the kids – he’s tubby and shorter, so his physique rarely comes up.

But again, this is just me. There are girls out there who love rounder guys, harrier guys, shorter guys… and these women might not like my hubby at all. There are women who enjoy the power of SPH, and who would not like to be with my man AT ALL, because he’s too well endowed to be any fun to make fun of in that area. They would use him only as a yardstick to measure their own smaller man against.  

Does that make sense at all? Hopefully it provides a bit of the feminine view of this topic.
IP Logged
model33
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #31 on: Aug 19th, 2010, 11:49am »

Brad and watchesem, agree with you both on the 'it takes all kinds'. Yeah some women are into cfnm, some aren't. Some get a charge out of showing off their men, others would gouge their best friends eyes out if they saw their man nude, even if by accident. And there are those women who fall in between the two extremes.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Aug 20th, 2010, 7:28pm »

on Aug 19th, 2010, 11:49am, model33 wrote:
Brad and watchesem, agree with you both on the 'it takes all kinds'. Yeah some women are into cfnm, some aren't. Some get a charge out of showing off their men, others would gouge their best friends eyes out if they saw their man nude, even if by accident. And there are those women who fall in between the two extremes.

Yeah.  

I would like to add one experience with a girl into showing me off.   I posted this story before, so bear with me....

I met her on an Internet date site and she said she lived in San Diego.  I went down there and we had some hot sex.   After a brief period of dating, she wanted me to take her to Blacks Beach (clothing optional) as she had never been and wanted to experience seeing all the nudity.  She told me she'd never go nude because she'd hate to be seen by someone that knew her (although she did like the idea of catching others she knows in the nude there).

She loved to prick tease, and she also figured out I enjoyed the male nudity exhibitionism afforded by Blacks.

We walked down the beach, me nude, her wearing a black one-piece suit.  We got about half way between the hetero and gay side where there's not as many folks, but still a constant stream.

We stood just at the water's edge in the surf and she started to do things to get me horny such as suck on my neck, tongue in ear, etc.   My dick got rock hard and was sticking between her closed legs and she started to sway her hips back and forth to where my cock felt like it was fucking her, although it was on the outside of her suit.   I could feel me starting to precum.    

Then, a group of girls (about five) came walking in our direction, all of them clothed.   The girl I was with was watching them.   I decided to leave my hard cock inserted between her legs as we embraced.   But at the moment the girls got about 20 yards away she pulled back from me exposing my hard on, grabbed my arm, turned me toward them and started to pull me walking in their direction.  My dick was flying at full mast pointing upward directly at these girls.   She was grinning as she walked me to these girls kind of pushing me in their direction not allowing me to veer into the wake, but instead almost walking directly into them.

All the girls eyes gravitated down to my boner as it bounced about while we walked by them so close I could have touched them.   The girls laughed as they passed, as did the girl I was with.

I don't know why it was so fun for her to do that.  I *think* it was her showing off her naked boyfriend to other girls...sort of "see this naked guy, he's MINE, and as you can see **I** made his dick hard! Wink "  It was a way of bragging by parading me naked and hard in front of these other ladies.

Realizing she enjoyed it made me even hotter.  It turned into something we *both* could enjoy doing together.  We didn't talk about it, but instead turned it into a "secret" game between us and did it numerous times thereafter.  In every situation the other girls seemed to really enjoy it with smiles and giggles, but probably not as much as I did  Grin

But what was amazing was that my girl thoroughly enjoyed not only showing my naked body off, but worked to get me horny just so she could also parade my boner for other ladies she didn't even know to look at.

Thus - yes, there are some women that really love that sort of thing.    

On the flip end, I've read articles about professional athletes wives getting extremely angry that the female press is allowed in the locker room, even confronting such reporters about how inappropriate it is.

The key is find the *right* girl that enjoys whatever it is that floats your boat, and you can both have a great time with it, as we did at Blacks Beach.

« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2010, 7:43pm by Brad » IP Logged
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #33 on: Aug 21st, 2010, 11:52am »

Not that I've been trying very hard, but I have yet to meet a woman who wants this gay man to see what her straight man has going on.  I came close one time with a young couple (well, I guess we were all younger then) who were friends and came over to my apartment one night.  The conversation was getting a little weird and I had the feeling that the wife wanted to watch her husband and me make out.  If I had been braver (or more stupid), I might have pursued it further, but I was more concerned with the friendship than with getting to see my male friend naked and finding his wife wanted to see what technique I used as a frame of reference for her own.  There were a few other occasions--a joint vacation to Napa that I cancelled out of at the last minute (I questioned my motives for going).
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
Littlewang
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #34 on: Aug 21st, 2010, 1:24pm »

on Jul 31st, 2010, 6:49pm, Chilled_Jill wrote:
I spent some time on a clothing optional beach recently, with my b/f completely nude. I didn't actively "show him off" but I didn't object to him being seen either. In that setting it would be impossible to screen him off even if I'd wanted to  Wink

Some of my closest trusted friends have seen some pics of him taken on the beach, as part of the holiday snaps, but I certainly wouldn't show those to everyone. As well as being lovely photos, it's fun to have a giggle with them about the fact he was brave enough to do it.  Grin

you two are so damn lucky.  
IP Logged

Don't let your meat loaf.
watchesem
YaBB Full Member

I like Watchin' em!

« Reply #35 on: Aug 21st, 2010, 3:29pm »

Brad – you mentioned about the girl you were with showing your erection off on the beach, but say that you don’t know why it was so fun for her to do that. I think there are a couple of things that play in there.

First, it’s fun to know that I can get a guy hard, I guess in the same way it would be fun for a guy to know that he can get a girl wet. But I almost think of a guy has having 2 penises. The first is just there, hanging between his legs, used for peeing. There’s a minor thrill to seeing that kind of penis, like a naughty surge of excitement that I’m seeing something I’m not supposed to see. The second penis is bigger and hard, and sticks up or out, and it’s a very sexual thing. It’s VERY naughty to see that penis, because it’s meant just for sex.

I suppose the equivalent would be a bottomless girl standing demurely so you can see a little hair, versus that same girl lying on her back with her legs spread wide pulling herself open like a girl from a porn site. Even that might not be completely accurate.

Seeing a penis it’s like, “tee hee! I see a penis!” But seeing a PENIS it’s more like “well hello there! You happy to be here?!”

There’s nothing left to hide if you see a guy with a hard dick. It makes it so much more intimate, and I imagine, embarrassing for the guy. I absolutely love to show my hubby’s hard dick. I actually like to show it both ways, but hard means he has shown them absolutely everything. There are no more secrets. They’re always going to know exactly how big his dick is when it’s hard, which is really the only important measure of size, anyway. Who cares if it’s one inch or four inches soft – what possible use could a girl have for a soft dick, except for something to look at before it gets hard?  

I hope that makes sense! I’m guessing the girl you were with on the beach that day felt the same way, or close to it!
IP Logged
Littlewang
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #36 on: Aug 21st, 2010, 4:19pm »

I like the way you think watchesem!  Grin
IP Logged

Don't let your meat loaf.
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: Aug 22nd, 2010, 2:16am »

on Aug 21st, 2010, 3:29pm, watchesem wrote:
Brad – you mentioned about the girl you were with showing your erection off on the beach, but say that you don’t know why it was so fun for her to do that. I think there are a couple of things that play in there.

First, it’s fun to know that I can get a guy hard, I guess in the same way it would be fun for a guy to know that he can get a girl wet. But I almost think of a guy has having 2 penises. The first is just there, hanging between his legs, used for peeing. There’s a minor thrill to seeing that kind of penis, like a naughty surge of excitement that I’m seeing something I’m not supposed to see. The second penis is bigger and hard, and sticks up or out, and it’s a very sexual thing. It’s VERY naughty to see that penis, because it’s meant just for sex.

I suppose the equivalent would be a bottomless girl standing demurely so you can see a little hair, versus that same girl lying on her back with her legs spread wide pulling herself open like a girl from a porn site. Even that might not be completely accurate.

Seeing a penis it’s like, “tee hee! I see a penis!” But seeing a PENIS it’s more like “well hello there! You happy to be here?!”

There’s nothing left to hide if you see a guy with a hard dick. It makes it so much more intimate, and I imagine, embarrassing for the guy. I absolutely love to show my hubby’s hard dick. I actually like to show it both ways, but hard means he has shown them absolutely everything. There are no more secrets. They’re always going to know exactly how big his dick is when it’s hard, which is really the only important measure of size, anyway. Who cares if it’s one inch or four inches soft – what possible use could a girl have for a soft dick, except for something to look at before it gets hard?  

I hope that makes sense! I’m guessing the girl you were with on the beach that day felt the same way, or close to it!

Wow, nice reflection...thanks!

I think that what is going on mentally is where the eroticism is created.    All I can say is that it was erotic and enjoyable for both of us.  When we got back to where I was staying that night, we fucked like bunnies  Grin
IP Logged
woody
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #38 on: Aug 24th, 2010, 2:39am »

Brad you note "When we got back to where I was staying that night, we fucked like bunnies" it got me thinking.  

There is definitely a foreplay aspect to CFNM when your girlfriend shows you off to other girls.  It certainly added to my excitement knowing that the CFNM was just a precursor to some great sex later on that night.  (heck I didn't even know what CFNM was until I found this site).  

Last time at my sister in law's place SIL had us stay in her room and she took the guest room. I came back from the shower wrapped in a towel to find SIL and wife sitting on bed and talking dressed similarly in T-shirts and panties.   Wife stole the towel within seconds and SIL seemed like she was enjoying the show. Then wife started talking about how I couldn't look at SIL without getting an erection.  Well just the suggestion got me started and SIL watched as I grew to full length. Then wife says something like "Don't you wish you could touch it?" (implying don't even think about  it) and SIL promptly excused herself.  

We were "fucking like bunnies" before she shut the door.  A bed creaking headboard bumping against the wall to the guest room fuck. It seemed to really turn wife on that SIL was next door listening to us and we went well into the night.  SIL even commented the next day at breakfast "I thought you guys were never going to quit" Which apparently got my wife hot enough that we did it again after breakfast.
IP Logged
funnison
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #39 on: Aug 25th, 2010, 1:57am »

on Aug 21st, 2010, 3:29pm, watchesem wrote:

Fascinating, as always.

It's intriguing to contemplate how the severe physical asymmetry of cfnm experiences can in some cases mask an important psychological symmetry. Specifically, I am referring to your comment about liking to know that you can make a man hard. The flipside of that, of course, is that it is gratifying to know, as a man, that you naked presence can be a turn on. While I wouldn't want to trade places with women and have them hitting on me or making comments of the sort or at the frequency with which men make comments to and about women, sometimes the relative silence of females can be figuratively for sure and, with respect to one's member, almost literally deadening. That is why it was such a huge rush to me when, in my most deliciously memorable sexual cfnm moment, the woman who beat me in a strip game was SO hell bent on winning even after she got to the point where she couldn't lose and was openly all but beside herself with nervous anticipation after she had won but I still hadn't made my "appearance". To put it succinctly, it is exciting to be exciting! I knew that for me, but now that I think back with your words in mind, I'm sure it was extra pleasurable for her to know that she could bring me so quickly to extreme erection and beyond. And she DESERVES to take pleasure in that, as she was indeed quite stimulating on both the physical and psychological planes!
IP Logged
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #40 on: Aug 27th, 2010, 12:28pm »

I never met any women (GF) who liked to show me to other women.  All of those I lived with where too jealous to allow it, especially my present GF.  I don't know if there are so many women who can even accept such situation.

Many women would be pleased to see the naked BF of a friend or of an unknown woman, but I'm not sure they would accept to offer the same in reverse.

Lack of confidence?  Grin
IP Logged
watchesem
YaBB Full Member

I like Watchin' em!

« Reply #41 on: Aug 27th, 2010, 12:43pm »

Lockheed,

Would you be willing to show off your girlfriend or wife naked to your buddies? In both genders there are people who are “into” different things. I know that I’m fairly unique, even in my circle. My best friend always plays with me and has seen my husband naked time and again, but is not as comfortable showing off her own hubby. I don’t know if it’s so much a lack of confidence as it is a lack of that particular kink wired into her brain.

I’ve always called it extroverted exhibitionism. An exhibitionist gets off on showing him or her self off to other people. I, and people like me, extrovert that – we push it away from ourselves. We get off on showing OTHER PEOPLE off to others. I guess it’s a form of D/s play. I’m not at all interested in handcuffs, ropes, nipple clamps or hot wax, but I want to be able to tell him to strip, to dance, to jack off.
IP Logged
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #42 on: Aug 27th, 2010, 12:49pm »

Watchesem,

It depends on the situation. On a beach, why not.  In a party with only my male friends, certainly not!

That why I included  Grin after the last comment, because I would be in the same case.  It was ironical and applicable to me.
IP Logged
Papillon
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #43 on: Aug 27th, 2010, 1:01pm »

My girlfriend took this picture, u see here on the left, after we had a swim in the lake. I know she showed it to her best friend, as she has mentioned it once.  
But I do not mind about that, as it shows just a part of my butt, but I dont think my girlfriend would ever show a photo with my penis on it, if she wud it would really upset me.
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #44 on: Sep 21st, 2010, 8:26pm »

During college years in SoCal, I frequented Black's Beach.  One trip I took a female classmate (not a GF, but one I had fantasized about).  Her older sister was visiting from Kansas City, so she came too.

I went nude (duh).  Both girls wore bikinis, though sis took her top off for awhile.  Fortunately, sis brought a camera  (I had so hoped she would).  we sat down near the volley ball net (great fun for the girls).  After awhile, the girls took a walk, with camera.  I saw them shoot photos of lots of naked guys.  She ended up getting several of me--with some of me posing with each girl, and both girls.  Sis was supposed to email me copies, but never did.

A few weeks later, I sneaked onto my female friend's laptop.  There I was!  Sis had sent photos to a bunch of her girlfriends, even their mom (whom I'd met).  It gets better--My "friend" had forwarded them to other female classmates that I knew.  AND THE REPLIES! The flurry of emails was phenomenal.  I still get a woodie when I remember the lusty remarks--some sent by hotties who I didn't think knew I existed.

This turned out better than I could have ever expected.  If any of you can ever engineer a situation like this, DO IT.  What happens after the fact is the best part!  And to think I never thanked her.

IP Logged

SeaMine
robert
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: Sep 22nd, 2010, 12:20am »

SeaMine:

> This turned out better than I could have ever expected.  If any of you can ever engineer a situation like this, DO IT.  What happens after the fact is the best part!  And to think I never thanked her. <  

OK - what happened that was so good?  Did you get a lot of calls from their friends wanting to go out on a date etc?
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2010, 12:21am by robert » IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #46 on: Sep 22nd, 2010, 10:36am »

Actually, yes, I did go out with a few of them.  But what I was referring to as "best" was reading their unedited reactions.  They thought they were speaking only girl-to-girl.  They spoke openly about my penis.  A few expressed a desire to see it erect.
IP Logged

SeaMine
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

« Reply #47 on: Sep 27th, 2010, 11:26am »

[quote author=watchesem  

First, it’s fun to know that I can get a guy hard,  

[/quote]

Watchesem:  Let me assure you that you DO get guys hard!  I have first hand knowledge of that!
  Smiley

JerBear
IP Logged

GregBoston
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Candaulism
« Reply #48 on: Sep 27th, 2010, 1:03pm »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candaulism

Candaulism is a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure

Does anyone know if there's a corresponding sexual practice where the female exposes the male?
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #49 on: Sep 27th, 2010, 11:47pm »

Heck yes.  The term Caundalism is really non gender-specific, like the term voyeur.  Voyeurism may be more common among men (unfortunately), but It's been my observation that women are more likely than men to give their friends a peek.  I have been the "victim" of this on a number of occasions, but only a few guys ever let me look at their GFs--and then only their panties.

After my divorce, I dated a woman who had two daughters, both under ten.  On weekend mornings, the girls liked to come downstairs and climb in bed with us.  A few times, my GF whipped back the covers and exposing my nude body, to the girls' delight. "Do you blame them?  They're curious".  I never would have done this myself, but I enjoyed it as much as the girls did.
IP Logged

SeaMine
jillm
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #50 on: Oct 1st, 2010, 7:27pm »

I think it depends on how close of a relationship the girls have with each other. I would agree that in most cases, we are protective of our own men, but not always.
IP Logged
rgb
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #51 on: Oct 2nd, 2010, 7:53am »

on Sep 27th, 2010, 11:47pm, SeaMine wrote:
Heck yes.  The term Caundalism is really non gender-specific, like the term voyeur.  Voyeurism may be more common among men (unfortunately), but It's been my observation that women are more likely than men to give their friends a peek.  I have been the "victim" of this on a number of occasions, but only a few guys ever let me look at their GFs--and then only their panties.

So there is a word for that too.! I've shared nudes of my wife (with her knowledge)  ... even the photo of her in my wallet. hell, she's nice looking.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples