CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 30th, 2014, 11:09am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   locker room
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: locker room  (Read 26878 times)
MMhandler17
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

locker room
« on: Jul 15th, 2010, 2:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was reading a story the other day on another board about a guy who said his friend's sister and other girls were allowed into the mens change room after swimming lessons. Anyone here have stories like that? I have seen some girls who looked to be older (maybe like 10) in the guys room. They looked at the guys but did not do much else.
IP Logged
Papillon
YaBB Newbie

Re: locker room
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16th, 2010, 3:34am »

I have had many occassions like that. I am a 21 year old French college swimmer with a female coach. So after a match, not the trainings however, she always is in my locker room when I shower. At first it was awkward, but after a while its normal and I make no attempt to cover up when she is near me.  

But my most exciting CFNM locker room experience was when I was 19 years old and won a youth swimming tournament. After the match, I knew my coach, parents and also my older sister with a friend of her, a girl I was really fond of, wud probably come in the locker room to celebrate my victory.  

I wanted to take a quick shower and put on fresh clothes before they would come in. I asked my coach if she could keep them out of the locker room until I was finished. While I was under the shower I heard the locker room door slamming, assuming it was my coach I walked out of the shower without covering up. To my shock everyone was standing there. They apparently didnt mind me being wet and naked and they call came up to hug me and celebrate. My parents even gave me flowers.  

After my sister celebrated me, her friend walked on me. This was quite awkward, as I ofcourse new her, but would I just give her a handshake or hug her aswell. Luckily, I did not have to make the choice as she hugged me, but then something happened I still dont understand the meaning of.  
When we hugged, she had one hand over my shoulder and the other one over my butt, which quite shocked me.  

Then finally my coach gave me a towel to cover up. But not to waste this opportunity to impress the girl I adored with my body, I just kept the towel in front of me, and not wrapped it all around me, so I could turn around and show her the asset I am most proud of: my round butt. As I turned to dry off, I cud not see the impression on her face, but I hoped she liked what she saw.  

Then my father said to everyone to give me some privacy, which at this point didnt matter anymore. They all left the room, thus ending this great CFNM experience.  

Nothing happened with the girl, and both me and her never talked about she touching my ass. Maybe it was a sign she liked me aswell, but I guess I was to afraid to ask.  

IP Logged
nff_undieguy
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Jul 16th, 2010, 9:20am »

Very nice story, Papillon. You seem to have quite a few good experiences, what with your locker room story here and your naked swims in the ocean. You should post other, similar experiences if you have any - I'm sure we'd love to hear them.

As for me, the closest story I can think of is when some of my friends and I were swimming at our local pool. We were getting changed out of our swimsuits, standing near the door, when a few girls around our age poked their heads in to see us in all of our glory. They were apparently waiting for their little brother, and were quite surprised to see three our four guys standing in the buff.

Though they closed the door right away, I know they saw everything they wanted to. By the time we left the locker room, the girls were already gone. I would've loved to hear what they thought, myself.
IP Logged
zaehtd
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 1:04pm »

on Jul 16th, 2010, 3:34am, Papillon wrote:
I am a 21 year old French college swimmer with a female coach. So after a match, not the trainings however, she always is in my locker room when I shower.

how old is your coach?
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jul 17th, 2010, 5:32pm »

Papillon:
Great story!  I think what happened is funny.  I can see how that happened.  Your Dad finally took mercy on you.  I would have thought it would be your mother.
IP Logged
Papillon
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #5 on: Jul 18th, 2010, 2:30am »

She now is 36 years old. So at the time of the story she was 34. But there never has been a sexual desire between us. Our relation has always been professional as a coach and as my fysiotherapist. I regard her more as a aunt, then as a 'milf'
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #6 on: Jul 18th, 2010, 5:59am »

Papillon, is it normal for male swimmers to have a female coach in France?
What about schools and colleges, is it also normal to have female teachers or coaches in the boys locker room?
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Papillon
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #7 on: Jul 18th, 2010, 7:09am »

Well it is not common, but there are exceptions like in my case. I got my coach, as she is a good friend of my mother, and got in touch via her.  

But swimming is a different sport then for example football, where it would be highly uncommon to have a female coach.
IP Logged
Johnny5588
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Jul 20th, 2010, 12:55pm »

A couple years ago in college i worked out after my classes one day than took a shower in the changing room.  When i got out to my surprise there was this young girl a couple lockers down from me who looked too old to be in there.  She was with her brother and her dad was in the shower still.  She seriously looked like she was around 12yrs old, and man did she ever stare.  Im not a pedaphile or anything but being only 18 or 19 and having a young girl staring at my cock gave me a semi hardon.  I kind of enjoyed having her constantly looking over staring right at my cock and i took my time getting dressed until her dad came back.
IP Logged
BryanBiff
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:42am »

Almost exactly the same thing happened to me recently. A health club I belong to has a family day on weekends and sometimes dads bring their daughters in the locker room. The signs clearly limit the age of opposite sex kids to 6, but this one dad brought a girl much older, she looked at least 10. The dad left her in the locker room to watch TV while he did something or other and she wandered over to where I was getting undressed. She followed me to the bathroom and watched me pee, then followed me to the showers. When I got out of the shower stall, naked, she was still there getting an eyeful. It kind of creeped me out being that she was so young but it was also admittedly a bit arousing. There were other guys around too, but maybe she followed me because I was the youngest around. Weird.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:54pm »

BryanBiff & Johnny 5588,

My feelings about your experiences are that they are NOT pedophilic. Remember, neither of you initiated the encounters, or brought the pre teen girls into the locker rooms. A female is a female, at any age, and you were both experiencing openness with them. You also contributed to them learning about the male anatomy, in a safe environment.  
I reported about 2 years ago that an Asian Indian man brought his 8-year old daughter into the locker room of a gym, which I used to attend. I was dressed when they entered, then spoke to him in a polite manner. I explained that, as a young minor, it would be better if she went into the ladies locker room. He agreed, and sent her there. One of the women workers later told me that female staff are always available to assist young girls, in the women's locker room.
In BryanBiff's case, the 10-year old girl's dad had some nerve leaving his daughter alone, and free to observe grown men as she desired! I likely would have spoken to him, if I was you. If he agreed, fine. If he objected, and had an "attitude", I would have reported him, and the daughter to the health club management.  
I would appreciate more opinions on this subject.
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:56pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
MMhandler17
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Jul 24th, 2010, 1:17am »

Well, see this was my intent in posting the original question. I guess I was torn because on the one hand, I remember being that age and the fun I used to have...on the other, I am now a grown man and it is inappropriate for me to show off to a minor. I too question the parental choices (assuming it is parental choice and this girl is not going in on her own). In an ideal world this would not be an issue, but in ours it is.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Jul 24th, 2010, 10:27am »

I originally said, when posting my experience in the gym locker room, that appearing nude in front of a sub teen girl BORDERS on pedophilia. I'll stick with this view, and not consider it actual pedophilia, so long as the man being viewed didn't cause the young girl to be in the locker room.  
That puts the onus on the father, or older brother who brought her in there. Shouldn't he have some culpability over allowing his daughter/kid sister to see nude boys and men?
MMhandler17 shares my view on the subject.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2010, 10:28am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Jul 24th, 2010, 5:33pm »

Have been avoiding reading some post lately as there seems to be a rash of replies with no substance what so ever. Just spotted the last few post today.  

So happens I have just recently been in a position where I was nude around a 14 yro. girl for the afternoon. This was done with the request of the mother and in the presence of the mother and grandmother. Mother thought it would be a positive experience for her daughter to learn what a male looked like. As a bonified, card carrying naturist, I completely understood and felt there was nothing wrong with it. These things happen around naturist families and I believe the children grow up better for it.  ( MY OPINION ONLY )
  Should be the parents decision. Parential control and decision making has been slowly but surely eroded to a point that laws and other people want to control how parents raise their child. If a mother or father does not have a problem with their child seeing a nude body, male or female, other people should not force their views on them. Its their child.   regards  LEO C
IP Logged
Cocobutter
YaBB Junior Member

SoulRide

« Reply #14 on: Jul 24th, 2010, 10:56pm »

on Jul 24th, 2010, 10:27am, SingleDonald wrote:
I originally said, when posting my experience in the gym locker room, that appearing nude in front of a sub teen girl BORDERS on pedophilia. I'll stick with this view, and not consider it actual pedophilia, so long as the man being viewed didn't cause the young girl to be in the locker room.  
That puts the onus on the father, or older brother who brought her in there. Shouldn't he have some culpability over allowing his daughter/kid sister to see nude boys and men?
MMhandler17 shares my view on the subject.

The problem is that we in the west view the naked body in a sexual light only. Not everything dealing with nudity has to be sexual.
IP Logged
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Jul 25th, 2010, 11:22am »

I have written about similar experiences myself, all very similar to the ones detailed in this thread.  With all due respect to SingleDonald, I do not see any aspect of these locker room exposures as being pedophilic, unless the hosting father had ill intent, or the nude male makes something out of it.  If I am minding my own business in a male locker room, and a young girl appears, it is not by my doing, and I derive no sexual thrill from it.  I have been to nude beaches when kids are present, and have been to saunas in Germany and Netherlands, where you sometimes see kids, as is accepted there.  

What is consistent is curiousity.  I have always given the hosting father the benefit of the doubt in those situations, and simply assumed that male nudity is ok in their family, and the girl is accustomed to it.  They look or even stare, because as you always hear, every penis is different, sometimes to extremes, so they are simply curious about seeing an unusual looking penis.  No big deal.  Cocobutter has it nailed, it is our puritanical attitudes that create problems.

I recently was back in Amsterdam, and my hotel has an extensive, first class spa with saunas, steamrooms, showers, relaxation area, etc.  It is clothing optional, as you would expect, and I was in there twice a day, usually alone or with just a few others.  One afternoon, I spent about 30 minutes in there with a woman and her daughter, who looked to be around 12, both in swimsuits.  The girl occasionally looked, but never stared, and seemed to view it as no big deal.  In fact, it was the mother that was staring and seemed to take an unusual interest.  I chalked that up to the fact that she was Japanese, and a large circumcised penis was probably a novelty to her.  Again, there is no aspect of this that is pedophilic, and the mother knew the situation beforehand, as signs at the door clearly state the rules.  If I got aroused due to the mother's interest, I would have covered up or left, and not flaunted a hard on around a child, that is just common sense.  

There are many threads on this forum that reaffirm that despite what some say, most women (and girls) are visually oriented, and curious and often appreciative of male nudity.  Just look at the London Naked Bike Ride, where thousands upon thousands of women of all ages crowd the streets, all with cameras in hand, to take pictures of a 1,000 naked men.  

I have my own locker room experience with girls in high school that is interesting, but I will add that as a separate entry shortly.  

IP Logged
funnison
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #16 on: Jul 25th, 2010, 5:26pm »

on Jul 25th, 2010, 11:22am, strapman wrote:
I have written about similar experiences myself, all very similar to the ones detailed in this thread.  With all due respect to SingleDonald, I do not see any aspect of these locker room exposures as being pedophilic, unless the hosting father had ill intent, or the nude male makes something out of it.  If I am minding my own business in a male locker room, and a young girl appears, it is not by my doing, and I derive no sexual thrill from it.  I have been to nude beaches when kids are present, and have been to saunas in Germany and Netherlands, where you sometimes see kids, as is accepted there.   

Yes, kids are not uncommon at clothing optional beaches and many of them are in fact clothed. No one makes a big deal out of it and that is how it should be.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jul 25th, 2010, 7:58pm »

strapman,

Thanks for giving me all due respect, but your view isn't much different from mine. I would never cause the situation to occur, but concede that being open with a 10 or so year old girl would be a liberating experience, if it did occur, for both of us. We would be contributing to her education of the male anatomy, in a safe environment. We would also be experiencing the relaxed state which occurs when a female of 18+ views us nude. Such openness with a female of any age, I feel, can go a long way towards creating more relaxed dynamics between the sexes.
Young girls find penises interesting, in the same way that women do. The genital variables are one point of interest. The other is that we are different than them, and that alone will get females of any age interested. Compare this to our interest in vaginas, which boys and men will never lose!!  
I only said that it borders on pedophilia to appear nude before a pre-teen girl since the opposite sex interest does create sexual overtones. It has become a taboo in our society to sexualize anything with minors, especially those who are sub teens. Therefore, I will never willingly be part of such a situation.
I appreciate leo_c's post, concerning him appearing naked in front of a 14-year old girl, with her mom's permission. Since she was 14, pedophilia doesn't enter the equation, as I see it. There could be an issue with "impairing the morals of a minor", or "contributing to the delinquency of a minor", though. I am not a lawyer, but those possibilities would exist, if leo_c did this on his own. Since the girl's mom and grandmother were okay with this, I don't believe Leo could have gotten into any trouble. I'm sure the mother & grandmother enjoyed the view, even more than the 14-year old girl, as both ladies are closer to Leo's age than the girl! If the girl had a choice, she likely would have selected a near age boy to look at!
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2010, 9:18pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: Jul 25th, 2010, 9:04pm »

Some years ago I was showering at a Paris sports club after a squash match.  While putting on my clothes after the shower a French woman stormed into the mens locker room looking for her husband who she found nude and putting his clothes on.  Oblivious to the naked and semi-naked men around her she went into a rant about his being late for a dinner party.  After about two minutes she left.  The French men in the room didn't bat and eye. We two Americans were a little shocked and turned our backs on the woman.  I think Americans are too prudish when it comes to nudity.

In a different vein, I was in the men's room of a nightclub/bar in Bangkok a few years ago in the infamous Nana Entertainment plaza.  While taking a leak and minding my own business, two young Thai ladies came in and said they were late to work and had to change before going to work.  None of the males present seemed to mind as the girls stripped naked and put on bikinis and then ran out to get on the stage to dance.  Bangkok moves to a different drummer when it comes to sex and exposure.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Jul 25th, 2010, 9:23pm »

Willie_T,

Paris & Bangkok; you sure get around!
Although none of the men in Bangkok seemed to mind the girls' presence in the men's room, I would be surprised if they didn't take notice of them! The ladies could have changed in a stall, but apprently chose to strip in front of the guys!
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Jul 26th, 2010, 2:53am »

Donald,

Next time you are in Bangkok check out the G Spot on the second level of the Nana Entertainment Plaze on soi 4, Sukhumvit Road.  There are about 30 dancers on two platforms.  Take a peek at the men's toilet; no room to change in the stalls, no one in their right mind would try. The girls like to troll and giving a free peek is good for business.  Of course some men might be offended by girls in the men's toilet, but I haven't met any.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #21 on: Jul 26th, 2010, 10:54am »

Ah, Bangkok, Willie T. I used to live on Soi 16 off Sukhumvit Rd, and before and after that at various BKK hotels, like the Regent, the Hilton on Wireless Rd, and even the Oriental a few times. Such a wonderful, anything goes city...so many beautiful, sexually inclined, young women. Except for the heat and the traffic, pretty close to Paradise.
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Jul 28th, 2010, 2:27pm »

Allan,

In almost five decades I lived in Bangkok four times, twice on Sukhumvit Rd. and continue to visit regularly on business/pleasure.  I drove town to Bangkok on l9 May the day the army moved on the protestors. Lower Sukhumvit was a free fire zone and could not make it to my hotel so stayed a short time hotel near the airport for a night.  I will share some old Thai stories on this forum.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #23 on: Jul 29th, 2010, 3:45pm »

Willie T.,  

Love to hear 'em.

Here is one of mine. I used to stay at the Regent of Bangkok often, a classic five-star Asian hotel, among the best in the world. It was formerly a Peninsula hotel, and built luxuriously and big, with wide overhangs on the roof, two courtyards with excellent shops, and wonderfully appointed rooms of blue, handmade tile and teak, scented with fresh flowers. I always got a massage in my room there, sometimes more than once a day. The girls were pretty, skilled and compliant, and because the charges came through on the bill as "health club" I could list it on my expense account and get repaid for them.

One day I called for a massage and rather than asking for one of my favorites, I told the woman who answered the phone that I wanted "someone new". So she sent up a girl, who, it turned out, was 17 and still in high school. She was a virgin -- so she said and I believed -- who was moonlighting (so to speak) at the hotel to get away from her puritanical and repressive parents. They did not let her go out with boys, she had no sexual experience whatsoever except masturbation, and they thought she was working in the hotel doing accounting, a skill they approved of her acquiring. But the real reason she was there was because she wanted some sexual experience with men -- not intercourse, but how their bodies worked, looked like nude, etc. She told me all this as she was massaging me. She was slightly overweight, but pretty -- a very pleasant teenage girl, sweet and well-groomed. She had been doing this work for a little over a week, and was enjoying it immensely.

When I asked her why she was doing massages, what her specific reasons were, she surprised me when she said, quite forthrightly, that she wanted to touch, feel, and see erect penises. I found her directness surprising, but sincere. When I turned over, I had a full erection, and she looked at it with a type of naive lust I will never forget. When I asked her to touch it, she practically dove at it with both hands. Thereafter she caressed and teased it with a sort of amateur enthusiasm that was breath taking to see. Cad that I am, I asked her if she wanted me to touch her as she massaged me, if she wanted to take off any of her clothing for me to make it easier for me to reciprocate. She declined. Instead she was focused on my penis, her eyes glued to it, as if it was one of the first ones she had seen, which it may have been actually. She did say I was her first Western customer, and that I had the biggest penis she had seen so far. Some of her other clients in the hotel had been women. She had a friend who worked at the hotel who had gotten her in, but clearly she was not up to the usual standards of the Regent. But I had asked for someone new, and that is exactly what I was provided.

Eventually, I came, and did so explosively, jets shooting up a goodly distance, surprising us both with the suddenness. She giggled like the school girl she was, her face flushed with erotic reaction. I offered to help her get off once again, but she declined. She also refused a tip before she left, telling me it was one of the best experiences of her life.

All of this in the biggest 'sin city" in the world...
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2010, 3:05pm by Allan_C. » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Jul 30th, 2010, 10:11pm »

Allen_C.

As 17 is the age of consent in many states, including New York, I don't think you did anything wrong. You gave this girl a wonderful experience, which was deserved by her, considering the stance of her ultra strict parents! I wouldn't have asked her to undress, considering her neophyte status. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd time would have been fine, but not the first time you saw her.
I now believe all girls should be allowed to see and study the male anatomy, in a safe environment. Having future nurses assist in their boy schoolmates' physical exams continues to be my favorite scenario for this! We should also accept the natural desire of women of any age to see & study penises, even if they are not neophytes. So long as they do so in a non offensive manner, the boys/men being viewed should accept the female interest, and not consider them to be "sluts", or otherwise morally deficient. After all, don't we have a normal desire to see breasts & vaginas? The males should also appreciate the female interest, and consider these CFNM experiences to be truly liberating!
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Jul 30th, 2010, 11:12pm »

Allen_C

I remember the Regent fondly. It was my favorite hotel after the traffic made it too hard to get to the Oriental. Today the Regent is the Four Seasons and is still a top hotel despite being closed during the violence of April and May.

Because of its 5 Star status it was tough on bringing in girls (unlike almost every other place in town). But I recall a memorable tag team event with three girls and two of my clients one night in a suite. The pictures were good but not for this forum, i.e, only naked women, usually on each other.
IP Logged
NAPCpl
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #26 on: Aug 4th, 2010, 10:15pm »

on Jul 25th, 2010, 11:22am, strapman wrote:

I have my own locker room experience with girls in high school that is interesting, but I will add that as a separate entry shortly.  

Can you post this when you get a chance?
IP Logged

We both participate in some cfnm; Mr. is posting.
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Aug 6th, 2010, 8:16pm »

I went to a small private boys high school and played on the football team.  My Junior year, they started a program under which girls from our "sister" private girls school, could be athletic trainers/managers.  The same school provided our cheerleaders.  The trainers' job is just as you see today in high schools:  provide water, towels and other general support on the sidelines.  They also were to manage the first aid equipment and maintain the trainers's room in the locker room and handle all taping/bandaging before games and practices.  This was essentially ankles, fingers, wrists, elbows etc.  Obviously, the girls were not allowed in the locker room, where the actual training room was attached, so the coaches assigned the traners a closet that was off a small hallway that had a never used exit to the outside, and was separated from the locker room by a door.  They moved a treatment table to that hallway, and that is where we got taped up, with all the supplies kept in that closet.  Some of the guys joked about the girls being in the locker room, but the truth was, most of us, including me, were too shy to want that.  

The week before our first game, I suffered a pulled groin muscle, which is very hard to get over unless you pretty much rest it for a few weeks, which I could not do as a starting receiver on a very small team.  The coaches told me to stretch it, apply heat/ice after working out, and have it taped with a compression type taping.   So before the first game, I went out to the trainers hall, and had my ankles taped.   I was wearing what we called a girdle, which was a thick, tight shorts with pockets to hold pads for your hips and tailbone, and your cup.   The lead trainer was a senior, and very bossy to everyone.  She did my ankles and then asked if I was the one that needed a thigh wrap for a pulled groin.  I said I was, and she said that I needed to take off the girdle.  I asked why and she said that she had to do a tight wrap all the way to my hip and could not do it over the thick tight shorts that were mid thigh.  I asked if there was any other way and she said no,   So I pulled off the girdle and stood there just in my jock strap.  I was incredibly embarrassed, and I guess she was too because she instinctively looked away for a moment and blushed.  She quickly went to work, and applied the prewrap and tape all the way up to the very top of my thigh.  I was going nuts, standing bare butt in a jock strap with this girl kneeling in front of my barely covered dick, reaching around and under me with the roll of tape.  Inevitably, a I got a major hard on, which absolutely strained at my jock very visibly ( I was well endowed even at 17).  She no doubt noticed and when she finished and got up, she quietly said with almost clenched teeth "Why don't you have underwear on?"  I said  told her no one does as it is very hot and already bulky and tight.  I pulled the girdle on and went back in the locker room.  

Well, this ritual repeated every practice and game for about two weeks, and each of the three trainers worked on me at different times, and usually with more than one in the room.  They clearly were getting a kick out of it, and soon I was too.  A few of the guys saw me in there and gave me crap, and then on one of the last times, a coach came in, resulting in a statement at a team meeting that we were to be dressed in the training room.  

It really did not matter because the locker rooms were not airconditioned, and it was hot as hell, so by week two, we had all the doors propped open along with the outside doors, so the girls could see all the way in the locker room.  At first, no one walked to showers without a towel, and guys who had lockers visible to the girls' hallway dressed in another section that they could not see.  Over the season, guys started to get more daring, and by the end of the season, almost no one wore a towel to the showers and guys by the door got naked right at their lockers.  The girls pretty much saw every guy naked several times, and I remember a few occasions when the head trainer dashed through the locker room while were there to get things from the main traing room on the other side.  The coaches quite caring since they had an official policy that the girls were not to be in the locker room, and we had to be dressed in the training hall.

During the next summer, before football, they put a new door into the training room to the outside, so the girls could use that room.  We still propped the door open for ventilation, but from that room, you could not see down the main locker room, and only see a few lockers, so the girls saw almost nothing unless they tried hard to.  

Senior year, I dated a girl from that school, and she told me that the trainers told everyone about seeing us all naked, who had the biggest penis or balls, nicest butt, etc.  As result there about 15 girls who applied for the three positions that next year.  My GF also told me that the senior trainer had related the incident with me, and told her friends about me getting hard ons in my jock, and that I had a great butt.    

The whole thing was ironic because these were strict Catholic schools, and almost none of us had any sexual experience.  But we sure had some fun that year!
IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #28 on: Aug 6th, 2010, 11:15pm »

Thanks, Strapman, for sharing your story.  It's interesting how the more we are naked in cfnm situations, the more we become comfortable with it.  

Do guys find it less enjoyable after the initial tension wears off?
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
BryanBiff
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Aug 6th, 2010, 11:19pm »

thanks - I didn't think I really did anything wrong either but I related the story to a friend who said that even though it wasn't my fault that she was there and even tho I was in a locker room, I should have covered myself up. I think that as long as she was there, it was best to behave naturally in a locker room setting. Basically it was innocent exploration I think, but she was very curious!

on Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:54pm, SingleDonald wrote:
BryanBiff & Johnny 5588,

My feelings about your experiences are that they are NOT pedophilic. Remember, neither of you initiated the encounters, or brought the pre teen girls into the locker rooms. A female is a female, at any age, and you were both experiencing openness with them. You also contributed to them learning about the male anatomy, in a safe environment.  
I reported about 2 years ago that an Asian Indian man brought his 8-year old daughter into the locker room of a gym, which I used to attend. I was dressed when they entered, then spoke to him in a polite manner. I explained that, as a young minor, it would be better if she went into the ladies locker room. He agreed, and sent her there. One of the women workers later told me that female staff are always available to assist young girls, in the women's locker room.
In BryanBiff's case, the 10-year old girl's dad had some nerve leaving his daughter alone, and free to observe grown men as she desired! I likely would have spoken to him, if I was you. If he agreed, fine. If he objected, and had an "attitude", I would have reported him, and the daughter to the health club management.  
I would appreciate more opinions on this subject.

IP Logged
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Aug 7th, 2010, 9:46am »

As I recall, no one found those three girls to be particularly attractive, so for us, there was a minimal sexual element to it all.  And of course, we were almost to the boy virgins, so we had very little experience or context for CFNM.  

But whatever thrill was there, did clearly wear off as the season progressed, and the girls were really just accepted as sisters or even one of the guys.  I think the fact that they were not in the room, but in the hall, and had to willingly look in to see us, gave a sense of protection.  That was also what allowed the coaches to look the other way.  But the physical lay out was such that it was essentially the same as if they were in the locker room with us.  

All in all, it prepared me well for freshman year in college when the girls freely came into the central bathroom while we were showering or peeing.  In a matter of two years, I went from a shy virgin who had never been seen nude by a girl, to having girls watch me shower or pee, and could not give a shit.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Aug 8th, 2010, 2:02am »

Great story Strapman, very authentic.  It has been commonplace for a long time to have female trainers who usually are in an adjoining room.  If you go to a high school football game you can often see them standing on the sidelines.   When I was on a football team the front door to the field house was always wide open.  The girls could have come by and looked in but they never did.  

What is most interesting about your story is the attitude of the males.  I don't know any other conclusion other than the boys like the girls to see them nude.  Since they were in there own locker room they had license to flash.
IP Logged
davew
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #32 on: Aug 8th, 2010, 9:37am »

I used to lap swim at a local outdoor pool that had adult lap swim over the noon hour.  Since I didn't have to be back to work right at 1:00, I was usually the last one out and still in the shower at 1:00.  One of the young female guards for some reason would frequently walk through.  Unfortunately, I was always either hidden behind the shoer partition (chest high) or mostly changed, so no actual CFNM, just missed opportunities.   It really was a missed opportunity.  I was in great shape then and was in the men's locker room.  Not much that could go wrong.

IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #33 on: Aug 8th, 2010, 5:47pm »

Quote:
I don't know any other conclusion other than the boys like the girls to see them nude.

That is my general conclusion, Youngren, too. I mean that it is "sociobiologicially natural" for young men to want young women to see them nude, and in a modern context that is equally true, provided there is an "excuse" for it. Furthermore, I think there is something "unnatural" or neurotic about the reverse -- if men are afraid to be seen, I mean.

(For that matter, I think young women want to be seen nude too, but only if there is a "really good excuse" for it -- one that exempts them from the criticism of older women, and plenty of protection, too.)
IP Logged
zaehtd
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #34 on: Aug 10th, 2010, 11:55am »

on Aug 10th, 2010, 12:58am, Rodney wrote:

the human penis is the largest of all the primates, including gorillas.

in absolute terms, yes. but relatively to body size, no. gorillas do have little wangs though.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Aug 13th, 2010, 4:29am »

" Bobby Bare " asked this in this message to "Papillon":

"is it normal for male swimmers to have a female coach in France?
What about schools and colleges, is it also normal to have female teachers or coaches in the boys locker room?"

in my opinion and experience of the past and what I can know of today  it is not common in France that boys or male teenagers doing sports in a team have a female coach except in some sports, rather individual,  but it can occur especially for swimmers.

As concerns schools and colleges, it is now very frequent that a PE teacher is a woman, it was less common in the past but it could also happen .

It is less frequent for a coach of a male team to be a woman  but it can be true also in some sports.

As concerns school PE teachers, who are in charge of students under 18 age, I am convinced that the female PE teachers  are coming  frequenly in the locker room of the students to supervise them and instruct them to hurry up but they do not stay all the time.

I have seen that in a swimming pool with a class of boys who were dressing again after the swimming lessson in a special locker room. their female swimming instructor entered in the locker room to see if they had finished to dress again,  I don't know if the boys were still naked ?

Today, with the change of attitudes towards nudity of boys and male teenagers, I doubt that a male teacher would be supervising male students during a shower, except may be if they are two teachers to avoid any trouble.
May be, it is easier today for a woman teacher to be present in a locker room where boys are undressing, she does not risk to be accused of pedoplilia as male teachers but I don't think that it is frequent,  

There is so much a great change in the society  about the respect of privacy and the concern of the modesty of boys and teenagers. !    

« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2010, 4:53am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #36 on: Aug 13th, 2010, 4:50am »

"Strapman" : your story is really funny, more over because it happened in two very strict catholic school  !  

it is nevertheless a little surprising that it was so easy to these girls who  were trainers of the football team, to have such a really good view on the boys of the team (who were in high school, so they were no more children and had developped puberty) when they were undressing and standing naked to go to shower

I know that sometimes, this situation can happened accidentally, but at your school, it was quite always and well known by your coach?  

The attitude of your male coach  who only cared about the fact that these girls were not present in the locker room  but did not mind if they had a good view at you naked from an other room, as the training hall is also very special.
It seems that he wanted to respect the rules of the policy of the school but without being really concerned by the protection of your modesty and what could see the girls.
IP Logged
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: Aug 28th, 2010, 12:04am »

Easter:

Clearly, just past the 70's, and before the internet, digital camera, sexting, etc, it was a much more innocent time.  I don't think the coaches had any idea how much it evolved into the boys showing off by making themselves so visible to the girls, nor how the girls seemed to stay in perfect view just outside the door when the coaches were not visible, which was most of the time after games.  

But our sexual ignorance and innocence kept things in check, and as you stated, the coaches were technically enforcing the common sense rules.  And with regards to modesty, that just was not part of the culture as it pertained to boys in an all boys school.  Every bathroom in the school had urinals positioned such that if the door was open, you were in clear view, and most of the time, the doors were propped open to teachers, about 1/3 of whom were female, could make sure there were no shenanigans going on in the bathrooms.  No one thought anything of our modesty.  

IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #38 on: Aug 28th, 2010, 12:49pm »

Now that the urinals are outdoors in the open public (at least in London and likely other places in Europe (and I don't mean folks who pee against a wall)), I guess having bathroom doors propped open seems tame by comparison.

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_17alt4.jpg

IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #39 on: Aug 28th, 2010, 1:12pm »

on Aug 28th, 2010, 12:49pm, scooter wrote:
Now that the urinals are outdoors in the open public (at least in London and likely other places in Europe (and I don't mean folks who pee against a wall)), I guess having bathroom doors propped open seems tame by comparison.

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_17alt4.jpg

It is probably a sign of the economic times in most western countries where governments are cutting down on costs without doing away with the 'services' provided.
But it may be a blessing for some CFNM fans and exhibitionists to have these 'open' toilets. I for one always stand back at open urinals to avoid the unhygienic splashes. With a little luck one might wait for the 'right' moment when some females are about to relieve oneself. Wink
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Givesco
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #40 on: Nov 13th, 2011, 4:19pm »

Not a lot of postings by women on this site but I venture to say that most women are fans of CFNM if they were asked. I got my start early in, yes, a YMCA, and I have enjoyed the sport ever since.

There has been a ton written about the Y in the old days and whether boys swam nude, whether instructors were nude, and as to whether women were allowed to watch. My story is a little different but does provide back-up to some of the postings.

I am a fraternal twin. (No, my brother and I are not identical…you have no idea how many times we get asked that stupid question). We are in our fifties now but I guess I am still the dominate one. It might be because I am the oldest by a couple of minutes or it might be that we were raised by a single Mom who, although I loved her, was a very pushy and dominate person. There is no doubt that she treated my brother with less respect than me. In fact, some of the things she used to do to him could be considered bullying.  He was a bit of a whiner and a sissy and so I bullied him too. It just seemed like the natural progression of things with two females and one male in the house. I would always walk in on him when he was in the bath or in his room and even used to bring some of my friends with me at times. I saw him naked a lot and, although he did not like it, my mother would tell him to be quiet and stop complaining. Some of my friends saw him as well as we used to tease him. However, that is not my story today.

That  Autumn, when we had just turned twelve, Ian, my brother, used to attend a weekly ‘gym and swim’ class at the Y. The class was for boys 12-14 years old. This would have been around 1966 or 1967.  The boys at our Y were wearing swim suits at that time but it was a recent change. When my brother started swim classes, when he was about 8 or 9, the boys did swim naked. I never saw any of that era as my brother always went with his friend and his mother. Those classes for young kids were always in mid afternoon and Mom was at work.  However, the gym and swim started at four o’clock and ended at six. Mom would just be getting off work and I always had an excuse to meet her and pick up Ian at the Y on our way home. My usual excuse was that I was at the library which was almost next door to the Y. Often, I was with a friend. After word got out among my friends of what was happening I had more friends than I could remember.

As I mentioned, my mom was a fairly dominate person. She did not hesitate to go right into the boys’ locker room and hustle Ian into his clothes. She was tired and hungry and he would always waste time talking to the other boys. I should explain that the class probably had about twenty five boys and the majority would have been twelve years old, just like Ian. There were other mothers who would do the same thing. It never seemed to bother the boys. Mom always took me into the locker room with her and made me sit on a ledge right by the door. I guess she was scared something would happen to me if I was wandering around. The first time I was really embarrassed but, are you kidding, I was fascinated! Naked boys!! OK, not all 25 because the lockers were in rows and most of the boys used to go right to the very back.  So, I only ever got to see three or four at a time. Still, that was three or four naked boys and I was the same age as they were. Occasionally there would be a boy from one of my classes but they would usually gather their clothes and make their way out of my sight.  Of the boys I did see, most, if not all, would turn their back to me and I would only get to see their butts. Still, they were boys and they were naked. Every now and then someone would forget that I was there, or just didn’t care, and I would get to see the full meal deal. Even though I had seen my brother naked many times it was always a thrill when I got to see someone new. Most of the boys still had boy equipment, just like my brother. However, there was one big, and I mean big, exception.  

From where I sat by the door I could see into the shower room, which was a different room from the locker room. I could only see a part of the showers but it was enough. Most of the boys would huddle under the hot water for a few minutes to warm up and then get changed. However, there were two older boys in that class. Their names were John and Allan. John lived in our part of the city and attended the same middle school as us. I did not know Allan but I often wished I had. As I said, they were older, probably 13 or 14. John was one year ahead of us in school. For some reason or other, those two would stay forever in the shower. They probably wanted to avoid all the younger guys in the locker room and wait for some peace and quiet. There was also one other thing that they did differently. They would take off their swim suits and shower using soap and shampoo. And, the first time I went into the locker room, they were in the part of the shower room where I could see them of and on.  These were no little boys. They were both fully developed, pubic hair and fully grown dicks and balls. The first that I had ever seen. And boy, did I see. I stared for the whole time I was there. There were probably only twenty feet from me and I could see everything. And I know that they saw me looking because they looked at me several times. They did not seem to care that I was there. They completely ignored me and never tried to hide themselves even though they could have moved to a part of the locker room where I would not be able to see them. I was stunned, and very excited. This was absolutely great. Imagine if all you guys were eleven and sitting inside the door of the girls’ locker room. Well, I had exactly the same warm, excited feeling. Soon, all too soon, Mom had Ian ready to go and we left. Not to worry, the vision I had seen was burned into my brain.  

The next day at school I was scared to see John in case he said something to me. Not to worry, we passed a couple of times in the halls and he never even looked my way. Of course I had to tell my best friend. Betty and I had been friends forever and she often spent the night at my place. Sometimes Mom would leave me in charge and we often used to walk in on Ian when he was in the bath. She had seen him naked before but I tried to explain how different the older guys looked. You have to remember, this was before Sex Ed, before the internet, and certainly before Playboy. We were so naïve it hurt. Well, Betty and I schemed all week as to how she could go with me. However, Mom said “no”. She was originally against me going with her but there was no other way around it. However, bringing Betty was another story.  Betty was disappointed but accepted her fate. She just made me promise to tell her everything.

The next Wednesday we went as usual and Mom told me to stay by the door and keep to myself ( I guess she meant not to look…fat chance). I could not see either Allan or John but there was this one boy who had his back to me when I went in. I don’t think that he knew I was there because as he had his head covered with a towel drying his hair he turned to face me. His dick was bigger than Ian’s and he had maybe just started puberty. Anyway, it was fun to watch as it wiggled all over while he was drying his hair. When he saw me thirty second later he immediately turned away and put on his underwear. He had a nice butt.

Then I saw John.  Allen was not there that day, I guess. John walked out of the shower room and over to the locker right beside me. He reached in and got his towel, shampoo and soap container.  He was a school jock and played lots of sports and he had a really fit body. I knew that because he was standing only a foot or two away and I could see his bare chest and muscular legs. Then, without any warning he reached to his swim suit and pulled it down and off. He stood there for 15 or 20 seconds, his full package right in front of my face (I was sitting down) and then he went into the shower room. I could barely breathe and, had I been standing, I am sure that I would have fallen down. He picked one of the showers that was directly in my line of vision and started to wash his hair. My view was unbelievable. His dick, which was very long (at least I thought so at the time), was swaying from side to side. I knew that he knew that I was watching. When he finished with his hair he started to soap his whole body, spending a lot of time on his crotch. Every girl knows that the sight of a fit guy having a shower is one of the most erotic sights one can witness. I was astounded that he did this right in fron of me. I was ready to die at this point. I was brought back to reality a minute later when Mom and Ian appeared, ready to go. Mom caught a glimpse of John and just muttered something and scowled. However, she did not say anything to me.

I told Betty the next day. By the way, I can tell you that I had the most wonderful fantasies that night before going to sleep. Betty accused me of making it up and I tried to convince her. While we were by our lockers whispering and giggling, John walked by. This time he did look at me and maybe, just maybe, he smiled. Maybe it was my imagination. I did not go to the Y again  for a couple of weeks because of one thing or another. I wanted to, but, in any event, the image of John burned into my mind provided plenty of dream material.  Finally, after two or three weeks, Betty and I had a science project to do and we had to go to the library after school. I think that Mom forgot that it was Wednesday when I said that we would walk home with her. Finally, at around five thirty we met her outside and that is when she reminded me that we had to pick up Ian.  Mom lectured us about behaving and we both promised we would. Betty was breathing so hard that I thought we were going to have to call a doctor. We took out seat right inside the door and tried to pretend that we were not looking at the bare butts when they came into view. Finally, the main event. John came out of the shower room and just like before, he went to the locker closest to us. Alan was right behind him and he had the very next locker. They got their shower materials and towels and then, with them looking right at us, they stripped off their suits.  Amazing! After a moment they went into the showers, and right where we could see, they proceeded to shower. They spent a long time on the genitals and we enjoyed the whole show. When Mom came out she glanced at the two of them and scowled again. I did not care. I was the luckiest girl in the world and Betty could not speak for two days.

I now know, of course, that both boys had planned the event and obviously enjoyed it.  It went on all winter, every Wednesday. Sometimes I would take different friend and it was almost as much fun watching their expressions and gossiping about it at the next sleepover. After that, John always smiled at me in the school hallways and the following summer I did run into him at the lake. But, that’s all for now. By the way, whenever the local Y is having a fundraiser I always donate. After all, I owe that organization big time.
IP Logged
PassionGuy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #41 on: Nov 14th, 2011, 2:55pm »

I loved the perspective, Givesco. As I read it, the only thing I could think of was wishing I was one of the boys being observed by you and your friends. I love being able to hear of a woman's interest in CFNM. That is one of the primary reasons I am on this board. I would love to hear more.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #42 on: Nov 14th, 2011, 7:11pm »

"Givesco" : thanks for this charming story, true or not, no matter!

Anyway, your story is believable. it was normal that your mother wanted to go in the locker room of the swimming pool at the YMCA center to care on your brother, more over if he was always too much loosing time for dressing again after the swimming lesson. He  and almots all the other boys were still kids of 12 age, so for your mother, there was obviously nothing sexual to see them naked while undressing or under the showers and it seeemed according to your account that she did not enjoy to see them naked, she did her"job "of mother by caring on your brother and  it was normal for a mother at that time not to be concerned by the modesty of boys of 12 age.

You and your school's friends were only 12 age, so it was very innocent in a certain way when you looked at the boys of your age and you saw above all their cute buttocks (when they were cute!), so it was not so much a big deal even if the opposite situation would have not been possible. Sometimes in the past, it was really better to be a girl than a boy. You were lucky to come with your mother, it gave you a great opportunity to look at the naked buttocks of a lot of boys of your age during a long time every week of the year.  
If I have well understood, for your brother, this opportunity to see him naked was not necessary because you could see him naked in the bath room.

You write that the view of the two older boys was more interesting for you. Normally, they would have been more embarrassed than the younger boys to be seen undressed by you, and your mother too, but  it seemed that they were not embarrassed at all, on the opposite they enjoyed of the situation.
Apparently, they did not mind at all and were proud to be exposed naked to your sight.
I think that this attitude would be much less frequent today but may be in the past it was less unusual for boys of 13 or 14 age, if some were certainly shy and modest, others were a little exhibitionnist because they were conscious of their new pubic hair and proud to show their equipment, more over to naive younger girls as you were, not knowing much about male anatomy since your brother was younger than them and not already in puberty. And they were certainly also used to have not much privacy at home with their mother, so they were not embarrassed no more by the presence of your mother in the locker room.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #43 on: Nov 14th, 2011, 7:54pm »

Givesco,
Thanks for sharing this with us! John & Allan were VERY secure, with girls! I think it was a positive educational experience, for you to learn the male anatomy, in a safe environment. I'm happy, too, that Betty and other friends had the visual treats you had. As I have often said, I think all boys and men should experience something like a cross gender medical exam, or female presence in their locker rooms. This kind of experience should make them feel more comfortable & secure with the female gender. The girls get a nice perk, especially if they know the guys they observe. I only say that the guys should be fully informed of the female presence, and that it not be forced upon them.  
I never even experienced a boy's mother in the locker room. This would have been a good introduction to CFNM, one which would have made me more accepting of CFNM with girls my age, and close to it. Since you are fairly new, I'll share my over used CFNM expression, expressed 2 ways:
1) A secure penis won't mind female eyes.
2) A secure penis can accept a "vulva's vision".
BTW, are you on good terms with your twin brother today?
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2011, 8:06pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Givesco
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #44 on: Nov 15th, 2011, 4:21pm »

Single Donald:  My brother and I have drifted apart. We live on opposite coasts in Canada and that makes visiting almost impossible.  I suppose, in truth, he still resents me a little bit for how my friends and I treated him in middle and high school. He did mature into a pretty hot teenager (according to my friends) but was still a sissy and a whiner. We were forever pantsing him, usually in front of others, and often during my sleepovers, my friends would pounce on him, hold him down and strip him. He had developed a very nice package and they all enjoyed fondling him until the inevitable happened. He never complained to our mother because she would have told him to be tough and anyway, as she always told him, "girls always see boys naked. It is no big deal". I left for the west coast when I got my first serious boyfriend and never moved back.  He stayed home, married a nice local girl and raised a family. One day I would like to have a few drinks with him and ask him if all the CFNM stuff we inflicted on him really bothered him, or if he secretly enjoyed it.  I would like to know how much control  he allowed his three daughters to have over his son. I wonder.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #45 on: Nov 15th, 2011, 5:17pm »

"givesco"  you talk now ogf your brother when he was in high school.  
it was not the same situation as when he had swimming lessons in the YMCA center since you have said that he was only 12 age.
so even if he was rather a shy boy and a "sissy boy", I doubt that he could not fight with success to protect himself from being pantsed. A teenage boy was no more a little boy forced to be subjected to your nastiness or that of your friends.  

normally a male teenage did not need to ask the help of his mother to protect him from girls, so no matter if your mother did not have given him reason if he had complained to her.  

anyway, if things happened like you related them, if it had been me who was your brother, you could be sure that I would have not forgotten it and I would have never forgiven you, so I would have been not interested to see you after becoming adult.

if he was now a father with two girls and a son, I guess that his son is often advantaged by his father and that the daughters might be more respectuous of him than you were.
IP Logged
Givesco
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #46 on: Nov 18th, 2011, 11:55pm »

Easter-man.  My story is believable because it is true. As for your thoughts on how my friends and I treated my brother when he was a teenager, well, at best, I am not interested.  What we did when we were young probably does not deserve comment. It was 40 years ago. Were we bad people? Maybe. Did my brother enjoy the attention...maybe? I don't know.  I also smoked cigarettes, stole from the corner store, lied to my parents and teachers, did naughty things with the Y boy John, and probably stole a few garden gnomes. Was I a bad person?  Who cares. You claimed to have enjoyed my recollections of visiting the YMCA dressing room. Do you think those younger boys were any less enchanted with our presence than my brother was as a teen? Did anyone have a choice? Nope. Try reading something and thinking...well, that was interesting... instead of projecting moralizing opinion into the past.. My God...this is often called a fetish website...who dares moralize on these pages. I enjoy most of what I read here as long as it is well written. I try not to pass judgment.
IP Logged
Givesco
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #47 on: Dec 2nd, 2011, 10:22pm »

After some careful reading of what I had written above, I phoned my brother and asked if he was pissed at my friends and I for being mean to him...stripping him and such. He did confess that he had wished that he and I had been better friends because we were twins. He did say however, that , in truth, he figured that he was pretty lucky. You see, after he had developed into a pretty good looking young teenager (Hey! I am his twin) with some decent equipment, my friends did strip him on many occasions. But, they used those opportunities to practice lots of technics with him. They necked with him, felt him up, gave him practice handjobs and two even gave him a BJ so they could practice for when we had real boyfriends. So, all in all, he was ahead of all his friends and got more that his share of attention. In his opinion, he suffered a little humiliation but gained a lot of experience. Smart guy, my brother. I am glad I called him.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples