CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2014, 1:06am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction)  (Read 10677 times)
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction)
« on: May 25th, 2010, 12:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Although I have included myself as a passenger, this is purely fantasy. A first-person account seemed like the best way for me to transition from true CFNM stories to fiction.

Bomb Scare on the Red-Eye

As I boarded the jet shortly after midnight and entered the First Class cabin, I immediately noticed a beautiful Asian woman with long silky brown hair sitting in the first row. I scanned her quickly. Multicolored miniskirt. Lovely legs. Full breasts. Beautiful eyes. She was stunning! Knowing I had already stared too long, I glanced to my right and noticed an Iranian or Iraqi man sitting with a preteen girl. I know it is prejudicial, but his presence on the airplane made me slightly anxious.

I walked down the aisle looking for my assigned seat, 4D. In the row in front of mine were a balding older gentleman wearing a Korean War Veteran cap and his gray-haired wife. I nodded respectfully and said, “Good morning” to them as I passed.

My seat was the last First Class window seat on the left. Sitting in the aisle beside my empty seat was a dark olive-skinned woman, dressed all in black, who looked like an Olympic athlete. She was attractive, although too muscular for my taste, and probably in her late thirties.    

I stowed my laptop in the overhead bin and then apologetically informed my seatmate that I needed to get past her.

“That’s OK! My name’s Joelle,” she said cheerfully. When she stood up, I was speechless for a moment. I had not realized that she was well over six feet tall. She towered over me!

“Ahh, hello Joelle. I’m Rob,” I said as I took my seat by the window.

“Did you have any luck in Vegas?” she inquired conversationally as she sat down again.

“Actually, I had little time for gambling. I was attending a boring Information Security conference at The Venetian. The only perks of these business trips are that I get to stay in nice hotels and fly First Class. What do you do for a living?”

“I am a sort of travel consultant,” she answered vaguely.

This was enough conversation for me. I started to bury my nose in a magazine, but Joelle preferred to talk. While a line of passengers filed by on their way to the back of the plane, she impressed me with her powers of observation.

“Did you see who is sitting in the first row? That’s Iwalani Sabella!” she gushed.
(Writer’s note: pronounced eee-wah-LAHN-nee  sah-BELL-lah)

“Who?”

“That beautiful girl three rows ahead of us is Iwalani Sabella. You know, the famous supermodel from Polynesia? You must have seen her in Sports Ilustrated’s Swimsuit Edition!  She was on the cover two years ago. She’s also been on TV and appeared in most of the glamour magazines.”

“Oh, yes, I spotted her as soon as I boarded. She’s gorgeous!”

“Wouldn’t you like to be that lucky boy?” said Joelle, referring to a young man of about twenty who was sitting beside her.

“Are they together?” I asked skeptically, assuming that a supermodel was more likely to be dating a European hunk than an athletic kid who probably worked on his father’s farm in Minnesota.

“No, of course not! He’s with the two women sitting behind him. I heard the elegant one – I assume she is his mother – call him Daniel. The cute young one by the window looks like his older sister or aunt.”

“Have you seen any other celebrities?” I asked her.

“No,” she replied, sounding disappointed. “The two young people across the aisle from Daniel and Iwalani are newlyweds; they just got married at a chapel in Vegas.”

Seeing my puzzled look, she explained, “Their names are Marc and Kristen. If you had been near them in the terminal, you would know all about their wedding. The two college girls behind them are Kristen’s sister – the maid of honor – and a bridesmaid. Kathy and Heather.”

Our conversation was interrupted by a commotion at the front of the cabin. As the last passengers were boarding, a woman of about sixty had reached up and retrieved a blanket from the first overhead bin.

Snatching the blanket from her hands, the young man named Daniel snarled, “That’s for 1st Class Passengers! Your blankets are back in the cattle car.”

The Blanket Woman looked like she wanted to slap him. Her companion, a frumpy fortyish woman who was probably her daughter, snapped, “There was no need for that!”

A pretty flight attendant hurried forward. Smiling sympathetically, she said, “Come with me. I’ll find you a blanket. Would you like a pillow too?” as she led them into the rear cabin.

“Her name is Karen,” said Joelle.

“The Blanket Woman?” I asked incredulously. Did she know the name of every passenger?

“No, the flight attendant’s name is Karen. I asked her when I came on board.”

As the plane was pushed back from the gate and began taxiing to the runway, Joelle and I continued to chat. She informed me that the man traveling with his preteen daughter was not Iraqi or Iranian as I had guessed. He was Egyptian. The only other passengers in First Class, sitting across the aisle from us, were two young businesspeople, a man and a woman, wearing dark suits. Naturally, Joelle already knew their names and that they worked in Waltham, Massachusetts for Raytheon.

Although all passengers were supposed to remain in their seats before takeoff, the farm boy in the front row stood, opened an overhead compartment, threw in the unwanted blanket, and then started to rummage through his carry-on bag.

Joelle shook her head and whispered, “There’s always one.”

Karen, the flight attendant, instructed him that he must sit down and fasten his seat belt.

The young man ignored her and continued rummaging for another minute until he found a paperback book. Slamming the bin closed, he plopped down in his seat and snapped his seatbelt on. With an angry glare at Karen, he snarled, “Happy?”

We were soon airborne and the flight was uneventful for the first three hours. Nearing 3:30 in the morning, Joelle was chatting with the woman from Raytheon and I was falling asleep when a flight attendant’s voice boomed over the public address system.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain is reporting turbulence ahead and has turned on the ‘Fasten Seatbelts’ sign. Please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you.”

A few minutes after this announcement, Daniel, the contrary farm boy, was standing in the aisle and rummaging through his carry-on bag again.

The public address system repeated, “Please remain in your seats with your seatbelts securely fastened until the Captain has turned off the ‘Fasten Seatbelts’ sign.”

Daniel ignored the announcement.

Karen approached him from the front of the plane and ordered, “Sir, you must take your seat!”

He scowled at the petite flight attendant and growled, “I will take my seat just as soon as I find the detonator for the bomb I have hidden in my pants!”  At the same time he made this statement, Daniel yanked his bag from the overhead. Karen quickly stepped back, but the heavy carry-on struck her shoulder and sent her sprawling to the floor.

Joelle released her seatbelt and was out of her chair in an instant. Suddenly my talkative seatmate was standing in the aisle, feet apart, aiming a wicked-looking black handgun at the idiot farm boy’s chest.

“I am a Federal Sky Marshal,” she proclaimed. “Drop the bag and place your hands behind your head. NOW!”

There was pandemonium and some squeals as the First Class passengers ducked down and away from the aisle. I was out of the line of fire, so I watched as all of the blood drained out of Daniel’s face. He let go of the bag as if it was red hot and threw his hands above his head.

“Maggie, are you there?” queried Joelle, never taking her eyes or gun off Daniel.

“Right behind you,” answered a female voice. Maggie, a young woman wearing a black leather jacket and jeans, walked through the curtain separating First Class and Coach. She withdrew an identical handgun from under her jacket and held it in front of her with the barrel pointed towards the ceiling.

Moments later, Daniels hands were locked behind his head in flexicuffs and both weapons were holstered. The Sky Marshal named Maggie gripped Daniels arms and faced him towards the back of the plane. Joelle placed his dropped carry-on in a steel cabinet opposite the lavatory and helped Karen to her feet. The bruised flight attendant reassured her that other than some soreness in her shoulder and back, she was fine.

Karen spoke briefly into a telephone and then asked Joelle, “Should the Captain request an emergency landing?”

“I don’t think that will be necessary. This is probably just another case of a disruptive passenger saying something stupid without actual criminal intent. I’ll let you know how we should proceed after we strip search him.”

Listening to this exchange behind him, Daniel’s face turned an even paler shade of white. He tried to turn and look at Joelle but was yanked back in place by Maggie.

The elegant woman traveling with the young man in handcuffs immediately stood in the aisle and said, “Excuse me, but I must intervene. Daniel is the son of an ambassador to the United States. He has full diplomatic immunity.”

I was genuinely surprised: The idiot farm boy was the son of a foreign ambassador!

“Are you traveling with Daniel, Ma’am?” Joelle asked politely.

“Yes. My name is Heleen and I am the ambassador’s fiancée. Daniel will be my stepson in a few weeks. This is my daughter, Avalon,” she said, motioning towards the young woman in the seat next to hers. “All of us have passports and other documentation to prove who we are.”

Joelle, who was the senior of the two Sky Marshals, explained, “Diplomatic immunity is no longer recognized aboard United States air carriers. There has been widespread international outrage over severe security measures imposed on airline travelers. The most hated tactic is the use of the new backscatter scanners that virtually strip-search every passenger. This frustration has been further aggravated by the fact that, despite these restrictive rules, flights continue to be disrupted by genuine and bogus security breeches.”

“As a result,” she continued, “last month the Transportation Security Administration, with the approval of Congress, denied immunity to anyone who causes flight disruptions. This includes diplomats and their families. The TSA also imposed additional penalties for people who attempt to use or imply they might use explosive or incendiary devices. Federal Sky Marshals are now required to minimize the potential risk by separating suspects from all of their clothing and carry-on baggage until they can be processed on the ground. The TSA has ruled that the safety and convenience of passengers has priority over the rights of criminal suspects.”

“And about time, too!” said the Korean War veteran loudly. Many of the passengers laughed and nodded in agreement.

Heleen was not amused. “Daniel simply lost his temper because this glorified waitress kept nagging him,” she said spitefully, gesturing at Karen. “It is ridiculous to think that he is actually carrying a bomb!”

“I cannot risk that assumption,” said Joelle firmly. “Whether Daniel is charged with a crime by authorities on the ground will be determined after we land. I distinctly overheard him mention a detonator and a bomb. For this reason, the law requires me to search Daniel for explosives. Please sit down and do not interfere.”

Heleen sat down, but she was angry, and I suspected this battle was not yet over.

The Egyptian man pressed the flight attendant call button. When Karen approached him, he said quietly, “Can we be moved to another seat? My daughter is only eleven years old, and I would rather she did not see this.”

“Daaaad . . .” whined his daughter, “I’m old enough!”

Karen thought for a moment and said, “Yes, I think that would be best. The airplane is full, but I think I know someone who would be willing to swap seats with you.”

She led the father and his sulky daughter to Coach and soon returned with the Blanket Woman and her companion whom Daniel had insulted when boarding. They both had broad grins as they sat in the seats vacated by the Egyptian and his unhappy daughter.

Karen closed the curtain between First Class and Coach. “Would anyone else like to be moved at this time?” she inquired.

No one answered affirmatively except for Heleen. “My daughter and I need to be moved to the rear of the aircraft. She will be Daniel’s stepsister in a few weeks and should not see him humiliated in this way.”

Before Karen could answer, Maggie interrupted. “I’m sorry, Ma’am, that will not be possible. Since you are traveling with the suspect, the two of you must stay here where we can keep an eye on you.”

Heleen crossed her arms and grumbled to Avalon.

Karen made a public announcement that there had been an unruly passenger but the situation was under control. She added that the front lavatory was temporarily out of order, but that all passengers could use the two in the rear of the airplane when the ‘Fasten Seatbelts’ sign was turned off. After she finished the speech, Karen told the Sky Marshals that the Captain told her the turbulence was behind them, but he would keep the ‘Fasten Seatbelts’ sign illuminated until after the search. She positioned herself in front of the curtain to prevent any disobedient Coach passengers from entering the First Class cabin.

Joelle advised Iwalani, the supermodel, that she would need the two front row seats for her and Daniel. She asked her to relocate to Joelle’s former seat, the one beside me!

“Thank you, Joelle!” I thought. I eagerly scooted over, hopped up, and offered the lovely supermodel my seat by the window.

“No, thank you,” she told me politely, dazzling me with her grin. “In a few minutes the view from the aisle is going to be much better than anything I could see out the window!”

When I returned to my seat and looked towards the front of the airplane, the Sky Marshals had moved Daniel a few steps backward so that he was standing near the lavatory, still facing the passengers. He was now barefoot. Maggie was standing beside the cowed suspect, while lofty Joelle stood behind him. She was so tall that she could look down over his shoulder. A powerful flashlight in Joelle’s right hand was aimed at Maggie’s fingers as they began unbuttoning Daniel’s shirt.  

Button by button, Maggie carefully checked him for tape, wires, or anything else unusual. She frequently reached inside of his shirt, sliding her hands over his chest and around his back, feeling for anything suspicious. When the shirt was completely unbuttoned, Joelle pulled it up and visually checked his back.

Daniel was breathing deeply as Maggie reached around him and unbuckled his belt. Using two hands, she slowly worked the belt out of the loops and then placed it inside a plastic laundry bag on the floor. Slipping her fingers underneath the waistband of Daniel’s jeans, she slid them all the way around his waist. Satisfied, she unbuttoned his pants and eased the zipper halfway down.

When the young female Sky Marshal reached one hand inside Daniel’s pants, Avalon stood and protested, “This is outrageous! A woman should not be touching him like this. Why can’t one of these men do it?”

Joelle answered sharply, “Only trained security personnel are permitted to perform explosives searches. Sit down, Ma’am.”

Daniel lowered his head as Maggie’s hand glided over the front and back of his underpants, feeling for anything suspicious. Her hand reached deeper. As I watched her searching fingers slide up and over the bulge in the young man’s pants, my own groin started to tingle.

Satisfied, she unzipped his pants completely. Maggie and Joelle eased them over his hips and down his legs, using their eyes and hands to check for anything suspicious as they slowly lowered his jeans. When they were around Daniel’s ankles, Joelle instructed him to step out of them. Before dropping the jeans into the plastic bag, she searched the pockets and retrieved his wallet, a handkerchief, and a few other items I could not identify from my seat in the back.

While Joelle inspected the wallet, there was a buzz of whispering and chuckling from the passengers. Daniel was now wearing nothing but his shirt, open and pulled back from his chest, and a pair of dark blue boxers. He was in good physical shape, with a nearly hairless body that resembled the physique of a collegiate swimmer. The nipples on his chest were getting hard, and judging by the bulge in his boxers, his penis was too!

I peeked over at Iwalani. Her hands were resting on her bare thighs and her red lips were parted. She was leaning slightly into the aisle, looking around the seat back in front of her, with her eyes focused on the nearly naked boy.

I leaned toward her and whispered, “Enjoying the view?”

She grinned unashamedly and replied, “Definitely! He has a good body and strong thighs. I wonder if he has done any modeling?” After taking another look, she leaned towards me and whispered hopefully, “They are going to take off his underpants, aren’t they?

“I think so,” I said. I felt that familiar warm heaviness in my groin.

Everyone’s attention snapped back to Joelle when she dropped the wallet into the bag and approached Daniel from behind. Maggie was still standing beside him. The boy jumped in surprise when Joelle slipped the fingers of both hands a few inches down the back of his boxers and slid her hands around to the front of his body. Grasping the waistband in the back, she slowly pulled his underpants out while Maggie aimed the flashlight down towards his bottom. Finding nothing suspicious, she also checked around both hips before releasing his boxers.

With his arms raised and his elbows jutting out from his bound hands, Daniel was breathing rapidly as Joelle reached around him. She grasped the front of his underpants with both hands and stretched the waistband outwards slightly. Maggie leaned forward and dutifully aimed the flashlight down his boxers.

Iwalani leaned towards me and whispered, “Where can I apply for that job?”

I grinned.

None of the passengers could see anything, but the female Sky Marshals must have been getting an eyeful! Maggie used her flashlight to help Joelle hold the boxers open, and eventually they had Daniel’s underpants stretched six inches away from his body. Joelle looked very professional while they checked out the embarrassed boy, but Maggie was grinning like a naughty schoolgirl! By the time the women finished their intimate inspection and restored his modesty, Daniel was almost panting.

Joelle smirked and said disgustedly, “Just as I thought, another false alarm. He doesn’t have a bomb.”  

To prove her statement to the passengers, she placed her hands on Daniel’s hips and abruptly dragged his underpants down to his ankles. He gasped “NO!” as his seven-inch semi-hard circumcised cock sprang out into everyone’s view.

Iwalani hissed, “NICE!” Even Joelle laughed. My beautiful seatmate leaned towards me, and whispered, “Did I say that out loud?” I was chuckling too hard to answer, so I just nodded. She blushed. Daniel was blushing too – all over!

They left him standing in front of us with his boxers around his ankles. Joelle retrieved his carry-on from the steel cabinet. The Sky Marshals went through his belongings for fifteen minutes, then stuffed everything back in the bag and returned it to the cabinet.

Joelle stood behind Daniel again and steadied him as he stepped out of his underpants. Maggie cut the flexicuffs off his wrists, lowered his arms, removed his shirt, and then used another flexicuff to bind his hands behind his back. She placed the shirt and underpants into the laundry bag, then stowed the bag in the steel cabinet with the carry-on.

“You can go back and sit down, Maggie” instructed Joelle. “Thanks for your help! I can take it from here.”

Maggie was still grinning as she returned to her seat in Coach.

Joelle positioned Daniel so that his back was to the cabinet. She used a single padlock through Daniel’s cuffs to secure him to the cabinet and to lock the cabinet. Leaving the stark naked young man facing the front lavatory, Joelle sat in the window seat in the front row where Iwalani had been sitting.

Heleen walked up the aisle and approached Joelle from behind. Pointing at Daniel, she demanded, “You have to let him put his clothes back on! Haven’t you shamed him enough?”

Joelle stood in the aisle. Looking down at the angry woman, she said sharply, “Sit down and be quiet! If you or your daughter interferes one more time, I will strip search both of you too, as accomplices to Daniel.”

The ambassador’s fiancée looked furious but quickly returned to her seat.

I could feel my penis lengthening! Daydreaming about Joelle and Maggie stripping the two women had me shifting in my seat as I tried to accommodate my erection more comfortably.

My supermodel seatmate knew why I was squirming. She teased, “I’ll bet you would like to see that!” and then glanced down at my lap to show me that she knew it was a sure bet.

Karen made another public announcement. “Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the ‘Fasten Seatbelts’ sign. The front lavatory is now available as well as the two in the back. As you may know, a disruptive passenger has been restrained. The young man is handcuffed opposite the front lavatory and, per new Homeland Security rules to maximize safety, all of his clothes have been removed. For this reason, children are not permitted in the front cabin for the remainder of the flight. Adolescents my use the front lavatory when accompanied forward by an adult. Parents, please use your discretion.”

The first person to use the restroom was the Blanket Woman. She had just entered when a fiftyish woman who looked like a librarian walked up the aisle from Coach and stood a few feet away from the stark naked boy. His penis was standing at full erection. She grinned lustily as she looked him up and down. Joelle told her that if she wanted to use the lavatory, she needed to wait in the empty aisle seat. The Librarian sat down beside Joelle but continued to stare at poor Daniel’s dick.

As soon as the lavatory was available, the Librarian went in. Blanket Woman opened the overhead compartment above the front row and retrieved the infamous blanket. Turning back towards Daniel, she waved it in front of him and said, “Don’t you wish you could have a blanket now?” He looked at her miserably, and she purposely dropped her eyes and took a long look at his body.

The rest of the flight was comparatively uneventful. I suspect every woman in Coach, from age 18 to 75, used the front lavatory at least once. A few men did too. There was a party atmosphere onboard!

Two or three times, when the ‘Fasten Seatbelts’ sign came on to warn of turbulence, Joelle opened the padlock and moved Daniel to the front row aisle seat. She would reach across him and fasten the seatbelt around his naked waist. As soon as the light was turned off, Daniel would be stood opposite the lavatory again, and the parade of women from Coach would continue. The Librarian must have had a weak bladder, because she visited three times!

There were two notable incidents:

The youngest girl to use the restroom was fourteen or fifteen years old. Her mother escorted her to the front, and they stood a few feet in front of Daniel and discussed him. By this time, he was dozing and his penis was flaccid. Joelle let them continue for a few minutes, and then told them they would have to use the lavatory or return to their seats.

The daughter went into the bathroom, while her mother sat in the aisle seat and explained, “I thought this would be a good learning experience for her. She's never seen a naked man in person before.”

The mother and her daughter soon swapped places, and the girl gave Daniel a wide-eyed stare until her mother exited the lavatory.

As they walked back towards Coach, I overheard the daughter say, “Is that a big one, Mommy?”

Iwalani and I exchanged looks and chuckled softly.

Her mother answered, “It’s difficult to tell when they’re soft like that. I think it's about normal size,”  She saw Karen and asked her, “Would you let me know if the young man gets an erection? I would like my daughter to see that, too.”

The second incident occurred when we were about thirty minutes out of Boston. Most of the passengers in First Class, including me, were sleeping. I awoke when Iwalani shook me, giggled, and whispered, “You’ve got to see this!”

I discovered that the Librarian had returned for a fourth trip to the lavatory. Her right arm was curled around Daniel’s waist, and it looked like her hand was gripping his bottom. Meanwhile her left hand was administering full-length strokes to his penis. Finding Joelle asleep, the Librarian had taken the opportunity to masturbate the naked young man!

Daniel was up on his toes, leaning back against the security cabinet. His head was back and he was looking up towards the ceiling. As the Librarian continued to pleasure him, he started moaning and grunting rhythmically. This woke up Joelle at last.

She grinned broadly and said, “Please don’t stroke the suspect, Ma’am.”

The Librarian’s face was flushed. She grinned sheepishly and apologized with a slow, deliberate southern drawl. “I am sorry. I could not resist. I have not had a pecker to play with since my divorce.”

Everyone who was awake laughed at that comment!

Daniel was panting and his cock was throbbing. The poor guy must have been moments away from coming when Joelle made the Librarian stop. He was still fully erect when Karen arrived with the mother and daughter in tow. The girl learned that Daniel was a little bigger than average.

When the plane landed just after 8 AM local time, Karen welcomed everyone to Boston and announced the police would be escorting the disruptive passenger from the plane before everyone else could disembark. The jet taxied to a remote area of the tarmac and was immediately surrounded by marked and unmarked police cars. A moveable stairway was pushed up, and when the front door was opened, two uniformed policemen and a policewoman embarked.

They all snickered and took a good look at the helpless young man standing nude in the aisle waiting for them. Joelle talked with them briefly and opened the steel cabinet. The female police officer volunteered to take charge of Daniel. One of the policemen picked up Daniel’s carry-on and the laundry bag with his clothes, while the other policeman escorted Heleen and Avalon off the airplane. The female cop placed one hand on Daniel's shoulder and the other on his bare bottom as she directed him towards the exit.

Heather, the college girl bridesmaid, giggled and teased, “Thank you for the in-flight entertainment, Daniel! I hope we 'see' you again sometime!” She and Kathy, the maid of honor, quickly moved across the aisle and into the seats vacated by Heleen and Avalon. They were still giggling as they looked out the window.

I looked out and watched as Daniel was escorted to the back of a police car with its lights flashing.  The policewoman was still behind him with her hand on his butt.  More than a dozen security personnel, both men and women, immediately encircled them.

“I want to see!” said Iwalani.

The supermodel raised the armrest between us and slid across the seat until her hip was against mine and our legs were touching. Her miniskirt had ridden up, and I gazed down at white panties covering her crotch.

Noticing where I was looking, she said, "Oops!" and quickly tugged the hem back down. She leaned towards the window with her hand on my thigh.

“Look, he’s getting another hard-on!” she said admiringly.

I started getting one of my own as I looked out and confirmed that Daniel’s penis was at half-mast and rising. One of the officers was talking to Avalon near the back door of his car. I voyeuristically ogled the cute young woman and thought how wonderful it would have been to see her clothing removed like Daniel’s, piece by piece until she was naked.  

Iwalani read my thoughts again. She squeezed my thigh and said, “Too bad you didn’t get to see her without her clothes on. You would have enjoyed that!”

Avalon got into the backseat of the patrol car. The female cop guided Daniel, whose hands were still cuffed behind him, to the opposite side of the car and helped him inside. She leaned in and watched his penis sway as he wriggled across the seat towards Avalon. Heleen followed him, and then a policeman got in and started the car. The last time we saw Daniel, he was stark naked with a full erection, sitting between his soon-to-be relatives, two women who now knew him better than they ever expected.

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2011, 9:52am by LadyLover » IP Logged
Woodster
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Have fun!

Email

Re: Bomb Scare on the Red-Eye (Fiction)
« Reply #1 on: May 26th, 2010, 9:57am »

This may be fantasy, and it is very well written at that, but it may not be so far-fetched since that Christmas Day underwear bomber attempt.

I wonder if the air marshals should have had all the males strip in case of any accomplices on board with underwear bombs?
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2010, 10:00am by Woodster » IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: May 28th, 2010, 8:58am »

Thank you, Woodster!

Yes, I wanted to make it as realistic as possible, so I based the story on the underwear bomber and the recent scare caused by a diplomat from Qatar.

on May 26th, 2010, 9:57am, Woodster wrote:
I wonder if the air marshals should have had all the males strip in case of any accomplices on board with underwear bombs?

Good idea! Next time I will have Joelle and Maggie strip ALL of the men on the plane. I would have volunteered if they had asked . . .  Wink

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2010, 9:00am by LadyLover » IP Logged
nff_undieguy
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: May 31st, 2010, 9:00am »

I enjoyed this story - as mentioned before, it was very timely with recent events. I thought the stripping in particular was well done - slow and painful for the victim, just how I like it. Thank you for sharing!
IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #4 on: May 31st, 2010, 4:04pm »

Nice story, though somewhat risky.  I can't believe the marshal didn't do a cavity search.  You just never know where a would-be terrorist might hide part of a bomb!!!!
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Jun 1st, 2010, 3:40pm »

Thank you, nff_undieguy and scooter, for reading my story and taking the time to post a comment!

on May 31st, 2010, 4:04pm, scooter wrote:
I can't believe the marshal didn't do a cavity search.  You just never know where a would-be terrorist might hide part of a bomb!!!!

I was going to include a full cavity search but then decided the story was too long already. Guess I made the wrong decision!

Your suggestions have got me thinking about writing another adventure for the lady Sky Marshals. I have an idea for a juicy situation where Joelle has to strip search ALL of the men onboard and perform cavity searches too!   Grin

I am currently writing a silly short story series with no redeeming social value whatsoever that will debut next Monday. When I get bored with that, I think Joelle will fly again!
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #6 on: Jun 1st, 2010, 4:13pm »

I enjoyed that!  Grin  I'd definitely like another adventure with the Sky Marshals.  

I love the idea of all the female passengers wandering in for a look  Wink
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Jun 2nd, 2010, 8:16am »

Thank you, Chilled_Jill! I am sincerely honored when you comment on one of my topics.  Kiss

You are such a prolific writer that I cannot keep up with your stories! That reminds me, I have to find out what is happening now to poor Private Mazelle!  Shocked

In the Army Now, by Chilled_Jill
http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=st ories;action=display;num=1274210604;start=

on Jun 1st, 2010, 4:13pm, Chilled_Jill wrote:
I'd definitely like another adventure with the Sky Marshals.  

Consider it done! The next Sky Marshal story will not be posted for a couple of weeks; however I awoke early this morning and practically wrote it in my head. As I walked to the shower after the alarm went off  - naked, of course - my wife enjoyed the "evidence" I was displaying that proves the story should be a good one!  Wink
IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #8 on: Jun 2nd, 2010, 8:28am »

on Jun 1st, 2010, 3:40pm, LadyLover wrote:
Thank you, nff_undieguy and scooter, for reading my story and taking the time to post a comment!

I was going to include a full cavity search but then decided the story was too long already. Guess I made the wrong decision!

LL:
Sorry.  Didn't mean to imply you made a bad decision.  It was the Marshal who wasn't thorough  
 Grin

I really liked the way you dragged out the unveiling.  You had me dripping in anticipation (okay, maybe that was a bit too graphic).  And I love seeing a cocky guy taken down a peg or two.  I think that's one of the reasons I'm so into cfnm.  

I look forward to seeing your new piece.  

Thank you for sharing your talent with us all here.

-scooter
IP Logged

LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Jun 11th, 2010, 3:11pm »

Thank you, Scooter!

on Jun 2nd, 2010, 8:28am, scooter wrote:
You had me dripping in anticipation (okay, maybe that was a bit too graphic).

That is the ultimate goal of these stories! My new Sky Marshal story should get you going again - and I am hoping a few ladies will be moist too.  Wink
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle’s Eager Assistant (Fiction)
« Reply #10 on: Jun 11th, 2010, 3:19pm »

Part 1

Joelle was not happy. The Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS) had put her on probation because of one little mistake: she forgot to perform a body cavity search on the arrogant son of a diplomat after he caused a flight disruption. When security personnel searched him on the ground, they discovered a heroin-filled condom in the kid’s rectum.

As a result of her failure, FAMS was temporarily assigning the athletic Sky Marshal to milk runs. Today was a good example: Joelle was on her way to a cheerleader clinic in Honolulu! Her superiors had entrusted her with babysitting forty college cheerleaders – thirty-six women and four men – on a chartered flight from Arizona to Hawaii.

She was onboard because of an unpopular legislative decision. The state government was forcing the all-women’s school to accept men for the first time. Many students, parents, teachers, and alumni were furious, and there had been several nonspecific threats.

Somewhere over the Pacific Ocean, Joelle received a communication from her superiors: an anonymous tipster, a female of indeterminate age, reported an explosive device on the plane. The caller said, “The boys on the plane are hiding parts of a bomb which they intend to assemble and then explode inside the girls’ dorm in Honolulu.” That was all. The anonymous caller immediately hung up.

Joelle was angry about FAMS’ inflexibility. Just because of a questionable anonymous tip, her boss insisted that Joelle strip search the four freshmen boys in front of their female classmates! She argued that the call was obviously a hoax and humiliating the men was just what the prankster wanted. The aircraft was not threatened. Could she wait until they arrived in Hawaii and then strip-search them in a private location?

Her superiors were unwavering. After a lengthy conversation, she was able to talk them into a few minor concessions. She would perform the strip searches at the front of the plane behind a closed curtain. The men could undress themselves, and they could keep their underpants on. After the search, however, they had to remain with their wrists bound in handcuffs behind their heads, separated from one another in the passenger cabin, and their discarded clothing and baggage searched and held in the back of the aircraft.

Joelle asked the boys to identify their carry-on luggage and then stowed the baggage in the back of the aircraft. She assembled the four boys and their chaperone, a 50-year-old PE instructor named Bill, in the galley at the front of the plane. When Joelle closed the curtain, she heard rude comments, shouts, and laughter from the cheerleaders. She could not believe how abusive the girls were to the boys! Even their cheerleading coach, a beautiful raven-haired young woman named Jackie, was absolutely against having males on the squad and treated them poorly.

Ignoring the taunts as none of her business, the attractive Sky Marshal said, “Let’s get started with David. Take off everything except your underpants.”
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle’s Eager Assistant (Fiction) Part 2
« Reply #11 on: Jun 11th, 2010, 3:25pm »

Joelle's Eager Assistant (Fiction)

Part 2

David thought, “This cannot be happening to me!

He was an excellent gymnast and joined the cheerleading squad to be near scantily clad college women. He hoped it would help him conquer his bashfulness around girls and lead to dates. It was working already: a pretty freshman cheerleader named Tami was showing some interest!

Despite his amorous reasons for joining the squad, classmates called him a wimp, wuss, sissy, homosexual, and worse! At the same time, Jackie, the head coach, had made his life hell. While the girls could practice in shorts, leg warmers, or sweats, the boys had to wear ugly school gym shorts and t-shirts. She often made them do calisthenics bare-chested in front of the girls. David had actually started wearing white cotton briefs again because Jackie and some of the cheerleaders were always trying to look up the legs of his shorts!

He felt numb as he removed his suit coat and tie, white shirt, shoes, stockings, and trousers. He stacked them in a neat pile at his feet. Shivering in his white briefs, he awaited the Sky Marshal’s next instructions with trepidation.

“Pull your underpants out in the back, David. I have to check your bottom,” she said.

He took a deep breath and stretched out the back of his briefs. She gazed inside and then said, “OK, now the front.”

David pulled the front waistband out a few inches.

“You need to pull them open farther, David. That’s good,” she added after he had stretched them nearly six inches.

Looking down, David could clearly see his frightened, smaller-than-average penis tucked over his testicles. It seemed like an eternity before she allowed him to cover himself again.

Joelle bound his wrists behind his head with flexicuffs and then picked up all of his clothes. When he hesitated in front of the curtain, she forced him through. Nearly naked David was met by wolf whistles and shouting. The Sky Marshal quieted everyone and then spoke to the cheerleaders’ athletic head coach who was sitting in the first row.

“Jackie, would you assist me?”

“Yes!” She catapulted out of her seat. Eyeing the trembling boy like a cat hunting a mouse, she added, “How can I help?”

“Please take David to the last row and help him into his seat,” said Joelle. She handed Jackie the pile of clothes.

“What should I do with these?”

“Pile all of the boys’ clothes near their luggage in the back of the plane,” the Sky Marshal instructed. “I will be searching everything when I’m done here.”

While Joelle returned to the galley, Jackie led David towards the rear. Leering cheerleaders surrounded him, and he heard comments like, “Nice tighty whiteys!” and “I like your new cheerleader outfit!”

Jackie halted beside an empty aisle seat. “Turn around and wait here, David” she ordered.

For the second time that day, he thought, “This cannot be happening to me!” Completely helpless with his hands bound behind his head, he faced dozens of grinning cheerleaders who were laughing and pointing at him. Sitting by the window beside his empty seat was Vicky, the senior cheerleading captain and one of the horniest women on the squad. Ogling him from her seat across the aisle was Tami, the girl he was hoping to date!

The beautiful head coach dropped the clothes beside his luggage and then quietly stalked him from behind. David did not realize that Jackie had returned until his underpants were suddenly around his ankles and he was completely bare!

As the girls howled and David protested, Jackie spun him around to face her.

“You heard the Sky Marshal! She told me that ALL of the boys’ clothes are to be stored near their luggage. That includes underpants.” She gazed down at his small genitals, grinned, and then spun him towards the leering cheerleaders again.

After pushing him down into his aisle seat, Jackie clicked the seatbelt around his bare torso and told Vicky, “He’s all yours!”

Seeing a dozen cheerleaders around him continuing to stare, David closed his eyes and tried to sleep. What else can you do when stark naked on an airplane with your wrists cuffed behind your head?

To be continued!
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2010, 3:28pm by LadyLover » IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

Re: Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction) – New Story A
« Reply #12 on: Jun 11th, 2010, 6:33pm »

Grin This is another good one!  Kiss

Poor guy  

Quote:
David had actually started wearing white cotton briefs again because Jackie and some of the cheerleaders were always trying to look up the legs of his shorts!  

How naughty!   Shocked
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle’s Eager Assistant (Fiction) – Part 3
« Reply #13 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 7:32am »

Part 3

Jackie discussed David with the girls near the front of the plane.

“I know, wasn’t it little? But so cute!” She spoke quietly to prevent Joelle from overhearing. “I’m surprised she is letting me take off their underpants, but I don’t mind!”

Soon the curtain opened again. This time Joelle emerged with Ty, a slim 20-year-old young man wearing dark red cotton boxers. She handed him off to Jackie while the airplane filled with more laughing, whistling, and shouting.

He hung his head and followed the head coach down the center aisle. When Jackie stopped beside his empty seat, Ty could see David’s head and bare shoulders three rows back, with his wrists similarly bound behind his head. He seemed to be sleeping.

While cheerleaders all around stared and discussed him, Ty concentrated on the shapely bottom of his head coach walking down the aisle. She bent over, dropped his clothes, and then started walking towards him. When Jackie was a few paces away, she grinned and started reaching for his boxers.

“Let’s get those underpants off!”

Ty took a quick step back. His foot slipped on someone’s shoe, and he fell backwards against the soft breasts of a cheerleader, who immediately encircled his torso with her bare arms.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she purred in his ear.  

Ty squirmed and protested, but Jackie pulled down steadily on his underpants until they were below his knees. When she let go, his boxers dropped around his ankles and she looked him up and down admiringly.

The embracing arms released him and shoved him forward. Jackie spun him around and the cheerleaders laughed to see his average-sized cock flopping between his thighs. He was blushing when they pushed him down into his seat. Fastening his seat belt and then giving his penis a quick flip, Jackie said, “Good boy!”
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle’s Eager Assistant (Fiction) – Part 4
« Reply #14 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 7:38am »

Part 4

Richard thought, “This cannot be happening to me!

He worked hard at gymnastics and weightlifting in order to qualify as a male cheerleader. Having spent three years on his high school team, he was looking forward to cheerleading for a recently all-girl school. Richard loved women, and he loved women seeing him naked! He loved the boldness of beautiful cheerleaders when they outnumbered the men. If they wanted to peek at his body or try to catch him in a compromising situation, he was very happy to oblige!

Richard was enjoying his time with Jackie and the cheerleaders. They were so naughty! The head coach forced him to wear baggy gym shorts and t-shirts – no jockstraps allowed – and sometimes he had to work out in only gym shorts. He was always glad to lose the shirt. When doing sit-ups one day, he caught some of the girls (and Jackie!) trying to peek up the legs of his shorts. From that day forward, he always wore his loosest boxers to make it easier for them.

He could not believe his luck: thanks to a fake bomb threat, he was going to be strip searched by an attractive Amazon! It was a fantasy come true for happy Richard! When his turn arrived, he was out of his clothes before the Sky Marshal returned through the curtain. She was a bit flustered to find him already undressed, especially since he had even removed his low-rise bikini briefs and was proudly displaying a very full erection.

“Ahh, you should have left your underpants on!”

“That’s OK, I’m not shy,” he replied.

Joelle smiled. “I can tell! Well, turn around then.” She grinned at his haste to display his backside.

When Joelle told him to put his briefs back on, Richard replied, “If it’s alright with you, I would prefer to keep them off.”

“No, you definitely need to wear them!” she insisted. After he replaced his underpants, Joelle decided he might as well have been naked. The light blue bikini briefs had high-cut legs and a prominent striped pouch in the front.

He willingly helped Joelle bind his wrists behind his head. After she gathered his clothes and followed him through the curtain, the plane echoed with a loud cacophony of appreciation for his choice in underwear. The Sky Marshal grinned and left him with the leering head coach.

Richard paraded down the aisle behind Jackie and stopped beside an empty seat near the center of the plane. As his head coach carried his clothes to the rear, he turned and posed for the girls. He loved all the attention from the raucous cheerleaders and wished one of the more daring ones would yank down his briefs!

He even suggested, “Wouldn’t anybody like to see what’s underneath?”

“Yes, we would!” Jackie was right behind him. The tightness of his briefs caused a moment’s delay, but soon she had them peeled off and everyone cheered. Richard laughed heartily! He was rock hard.

He laughed again when she spun him around and admired the way his stiff cock swayed. Since he was not protesting, she spun him back, and he received more applause from the appreciative lovelies. Grinning broadly, Jackie helped him sit down and fastened his seatbelt.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2010, 7:40am by LadyLover » IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

Re: Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction) – Parts 3,4 A
« Reply #15 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 10:06am »

Oh, I'm enjoying this! I love the CFNM fan in the last part   Grin Grin
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #16 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 2:38pm »

very good story with a few boys rather modest except one of them and many girls rather forward.

I like the behaviour of the lady coach who enjoy to submit the boys to her power.

We can imagine how she is  strict with the boys during all the year school.
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Jun 16th, 2010, 8:38am »

Chilled_Jill, thank you for your continuing support!  Kiss

easter_man_10, you are a critical reviewer and your comments are always insightful and appreciated. Thank you!  Smiley
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle's Eager Assistant (Fiction) – Part 5
« Reply #18 on: Jun 18th, 2010, 8:03am »

Part 5

“Isn’t that cold?” asked Jackie, referring to Richard’s erect penis that was resting over the metal buckle of his seat belt.

“Yes!” he chuckled, “It's a cocksicle!”

Before the head coach could reply, the curtain parted again. The last boy to emerge was Ellis, wearing gray cotton boxers. He was the tallest of the four and very muscular.  

“I’ll be right back, Richard. Don’t go anywhere!” kidded Jackie.

Leaving Ellis standing near an empty seat in the fourth row, she walked to the rear with his clothes. She was worried about him because he was so big and known for his fiery temper. She decided it would be safer to belt him into his seat before removing his underpants.

While Jackie helped Ellis to sit down, the surrounding cheerleaders voiced their disapproval that he was still wearing boxers. When he was securely belted, Jackie asked Heather, the cheerleader sitting beside him, to give her a hand. The soon-to-be-naked young man looked puzzled until both women grabbed their side of his waistband and tugged his underpants down his legs. They snickered at the way his penis wiggled when he squirmed in protest! Despite his threats, they soon had his boxers completely off.  

Jackie inspected Ellis appreciatively. His penis was soft and yet must have been at least five inches long! Noticing one of his balls tucked uncomfortably between his legs, she tenderly pushed aside his cock with the back of her fingers and carefully freed his testicle.

“There, does that feel better?” she asked sympathetically.

Her concern seemed to calm Ellis. He sighed and said, “Yes. Thank you.”

Meanwhile, Joelle was speaking with the boys’ chaperone. Bill was a medium-height, athletic 50-year-old with close-cropped hair. Recently hired by the college as the men’s PE instructor, he received nearly as much abuse as the male students. He had complained to the College Board several times about Jackie’s unfair treatment of the boys, but they had taken no action.

“Thank you for being so discrete, Joelle.”

“I would have preferred to wait until after we land in Hawaii, but the Air Marshal Service insisted I search them onboard. At least we were able to give them a tiny scrap of dignity by searching them behind the curtain and by letting them keep their underwear,” she said.

“Why don’t you take your seat and relax," Joelle suggested as she opened the curtain. "I have to search the boys’ luggage and clothes. Then I will contact my superiors and try to convince them to let the boys get dressed again. I will give you an update in about thirty minutes.”

When Bill emerged from the galley, fully dressed, there was a chorus of boos from the cheerleaders and sarcastic comments.

“Why isn’t he in his underpants?”

“Strip him too!”

“Only naked men are allowed on this flight!”

Joelle grimaced at Bill and shook her head.

Seeing Jackie laughing along with the cheerleaders, she said sternly, “Jackie, help me with the luggage in the back.”  

“Certainly!” said the very happy head coach.

Joelle took about four steps and stopped when she spotted Ellis. The last boy she had searched was seated and belted. He was also stark naked! Turning to Jackie, she pointed at the humiliated boy and demanded, “Where are his underpants?”

“You told me to pile all of their clothes near their luggage. I assumed that included their underwear,” she replied defiantly.

The tall Sky Marshal wanted to smack her but had to agree Jackie was right. Joelle had not given her clear instructions. As they continued walking towards the back of the plane, Joelle saw that every one of the boys was nude and surrounded by leering cheerleaders.

“Do you want me to put their underpants back on?”

“No,” replied a frustrated Joelle. “It’s too late now.”
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2010, 8:34am by LadyLover » IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle's Eager Assistant (Fiction) - Part 6
« Reply #19 on: Jun 18th, 2010, 8:15am »

Part 6

Bill was reading an ESPN magazine when Joelle returned and sat beside him. She looked unhappy.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I found a couple ounces of marijuana concealed in the lining of Richard’s suitcase.”

“Damn! Could you just pretend you never saw it? I mean, if it hadn’t been for that phony telephone call, we would never have known it was there.”

“True,” she agreed, “but I cannot ignore this.” She handed him a computer printout.

Bill could not believe his eyes. The sheet was a copy of an Internet page with bomb-making instructions! Even more amazing was a neatly handwritten note: below the underlined word, “MULES”, were a list of the boys’ names and items they were allegedly carrying that included a hearing aid battery, a microchip, PETN, and TAPN.

“What are PETN and TAPN?” he asked her.

“Powerful explosives favored by terrorists.”

“I was afraid of that. Now you have to do cavity searches on the boys, right?”

She nodded.

“Convenient.”

She delivered the bad news. “I am sorry, Bill. I have to search you too. I found the list in the front pocket of your luggage!”

“MY luggage? Why were you searching my luggage?”

“It was in the back with David’s carry-on. He said you were busy with the squad’s equipment at the airport and asked him to bring it onboard for you.”

Bill closed his eyes. “Yes, I did.”

“When I asked for all carry-on luggage, he included yours. I did not realize it was your bag until after I found the list.”

“That means it has been unattended in the back of the plane for nearly an hour, and anyone could have hidden the note,” he pointed out.

“Yes, or it was already in your bag before you boarded. Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make sure you were royally screwed, Bill.”

“What happens now?” he asked apprehensively.

“My superiors ordered me to act in strict accordance with the new Homeland Security rules.”

“What does that mean?”

“Let’s take it one step at a time. For now, I need to strip-search you in the galley like I did the boys.”

There were taunts and jeers from the cheerleaders as she closed the curtain behind them.
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Re: Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction) – Parts 5,6 A
« Reply #20 on: Jun 18th, 2010, 11:01am »

I must say, if it was going to be women doing the strip-searching, I wouldn't put up near the fuss I would if it was going to be men searching me.  (even less if I thought they were attractive, and less still if I were back in shape before that!)  Wink
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #21 on: Jun 18th, 2010, 11:22am »

I'm enjoying all the different guys  Grin

And I love this part:

Quote:
Noticing one of his balls tucked uncomfortably between his legs, she tenderly pushed aside his cock with the back of her fingers and carefully freed his testicle.

It's important to make a guy comfortable  Wink
IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #22 on: Jun 18th, 2010, 7:01pm »

Great stuff, LL.  Now you're steam-boatin'!
IP Logged

Karl
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #23 on: Jun 21st, 2010, 4:39pm »

Please, continue...
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: Jun 21st, 2010, 9:20pm »

I may be enjoying this a bit more than other guys.  My name is Bill and I'm pushing 50, and have short cropped hair...  Wink
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Jun 22nd, 2010, 7:57am »

Thank you for all of your positive remarks! Sorry for the delay in posting the next episode in the adventures of Joelle's Eager Assistant. I have been enjoying a spell of summer weather in New England and neglecting my writing.  Cool

on Jun 21st, 2010, 9:20pm, YerK wrote:
I may be enjoying this a bit more than other guys.  My name is Bill and I'm pushing 50, and have short cropped hair...  Wink

I think you will enjoy what happens to you in the next part, Yerk!

Part 7 is coming right up, gentlemen, and so will your willy when you read it!
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle's Eager Assistant (Fiction) – Part 7
« Reply #26 on: Jun 22nd, 2010, 8:32am »

Part 7

After strip-searching Bill, Joelle found the lecherous head coach hovering over Richard.

“I need to speak with you up front, Jackie.”  

When the Sky Marshal led her behind the curtain, Jackie was delighted to see Bill standing in the middle of the galley. Wearing only black silk boxers, his hands were bound behind his head in flexicuffs. He glared at her accusingly.

Joelle said, “Finding those explosives instructions in Bill’s luggage has elevated the situation. The new TSA rules regarding air carrier threats specify that suspects do not have rights of privacy. I confirmed it with my boss: he insists that all of you undergo a manual body cavity search in front of the passengers and remain handcuffed without clothes until we land in Hawaii.”

Bill turned pale. “Joelle, you cannot be serious!”

Jackie suppressed a giggle.

“I am serious, Bill, and it gets worse: to prevent abuse and avoid lawsuits, the regulations require that cavity searches be performed by two people. Since there are no other trained personnel onboard and you are one of the suspects . . .”

“. . . Jackie has to assist you,” he finished. “Oh, my God! This cannot be happening.”

“I would love to help!” Jackie gloated, ogling Bill. “What do I do?”

“You will assist me in searching them internally to see if they are concealing anything. First, I need to retrieve my flashlight and more flexicuffs from my luggage, find where they store the disposable gloves on this crate, and then escort the boys up here to the front. I should be about fifteen minutes and then we can get started.”

When Joelle left the galley, Jackie followed her through the curtain. Moments later, the young head coach returned and stood directly in front of Bill. She placed her hands on his hips and smirked at him.

“What are you doing?” he asked suspiciously.

She grinned, tossed her head back so her black, wavy mane was off her face, and gazed into his eyes. Jackie wanted to see Bill’s reaction when he felt her inching his underpants down. His eyes widened when he realized what she was doing.

“Don’t even think about it, Jackie!” he warned.

“You heard the Sky Marshal: we need to see what you’re hiding under here!”

To maximize his torment, she was lowering his boxers very slowly. When she felt the waistband slip over his bottom, she glanced down and saw dark curly pubic hair on his lower abdomen.  

“Stop it!”

Lower still, and another glance revealed the base of his thick penis. She paused briefly.

“Ooh, looks like I found something interesting!” she cooed.

“I’m warning you, Jackie, pull those back up!”

She laughed and continued sliding his boxers down. When she felt his penis flop free of the waistband, she dropped her eyes and examined his genitals.

“Mmmm, nice cock, Bill!”

“You bitch,” he snarled.

Jackie smiled wickedly. She pulled his underpants down farther and left them just above his knees. Bill felt her soft curves teasing his skin as the beautiful young woman curled around behind him. Grinding her pubis against his bare bottom, she wrapped her arms around his torso. Her left hand moved up and teased his nipples.

“Take your hands off me!” he demanded.

“Oh no!” she mocked. “What’s my bare little Billy going to do about it?” She leisurely stroked her right hand down over his belly, through his pubic hair, and stopped with her fingers tickling the base of his cock.

“I will send a full report to the College Board!” he threatened.

“They have never listened to any of your complaints about me before. Why do you think this time will be any different?” Her fingers slowly crept lower.

“I am warning you, Jackie!”

“You are hardly in a position to make threats!” She cupped his balls and teased his penis with her thumb.

Bill struggled to resist her dallying and growled, “Your career at this college is over!”

“Ha! YOU are the one whose career is over!” Jackie flicked his thickening cock. It flipped up and slapped his belly, then plopped heavily down again.  

She moved her hands to his hips and whispered, “Smile for the camera!”

For a second, he did not understand.

“NOW, KIM!” she called.

The curtain flew open, Jackie shoved him from behind, and Bill stumbled forward into the passenger cabin! Immediately there were howls of triumph and a wall of grinning, leering cheerleaders formed in front of him. Bright flashes from at least five cell phones and two digital cameras flickered as the girls photographed Bill with his boxers around his knees.

Gorgeous, honey blonde Kim, her breasts overflowing a pink peasant blouse, knelt in the aisle. She leaned forward and aimed her digital camera at his exposed genitals; the lens zoomed in for maximum magnification, and the camera flashed once more.

Bill watched helplessly as the girls with phone cameras began forwarding their explicit digital images of him to their friends. In minutes, countless female students were sharing the humiliating pictures with their girlfriends, sisters and mothers, their blogs and social networking Web pages! There was no fight left in Bill. Joelle was right: he was royally screwed, and there was nothing he could do about it.
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Re: Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction) – Part 7 Adde
« Reply #27 on: Jun 22nd, 2010, 8:40am »

Um.  Does "BOING!" count as a happy reply?

The only way I could think of that it would be more fun would be one of the cheerleaders at the isle hopping up, pushing Bill into her seat and sitting on him!  Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2010, 8:47am by YerK » IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #28 on: Jun 22nd, 2010, 9:06am »

on Jun 22nd, 2010, 8:40am, YerK wrote:
Um.  Does "BOING!" count as a happy reply?

Grin Grin ABSOLUTELY!  Grin Grin

Yerk, despite his protests, the fictional Bill seems to be enjoying himself too!
Have you noticed that he is not resisting very much? Why doesn't he kick Jackie or move away from her?

Oh yes, what good would that do?
If he kicks her, she can retaliate on his tender parts. If he moves away where is he going to go?

Poor Bill, all he can do is stand there and suffer!  Cry

on Jun 22nd, 2010, 8:40am, YerK wrote:
The only way I could think of that it would be more fun would be one of the cheerleaders at the isle hopping up, pushing Bill into her seat and sitting on him!

Hmmm, you never know what might happen after the cavity searches . . .  Wink
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Jun 22nd, 2010, 9:35am »

If any of the girls has a camera that shoots videos, Bill could still be in more trouble.  If all that separates one cabin from the next is a curtain, what's to keep someone with a camera from filming any searches through the curtain.  Sure, Bill might actually see a hand and camera, but he's got his hands tied and plenty to keep his attention during any search.  And these days, who has money without having gadgets?  (And even if the cheerleaders weren't wealthy or going to school with scholarships, surely any of them that wanted a camera could find someone to buy one for them!)

If he gets left alone in the galley with that she-shark again, I would be surprised if he gets blown on camera.  (How would any guy defend himself if a girl gets her hand on his balls while his hands are tied?)  If that didn't go all the way to orgasm, then if a cheerleader were to wind up sitting on him, *she* might decide to take liberties too.  (and there really is nothing he can do if he's belted into a seat with his hands tied, either.  Any attempts to bite could be very quickly and harshly punished...
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #30 on: Jun 22nd, 2010, 6:03pm »

it is always very funny but I would have preferred if the old PE teacher of the boys, Bill, was not treated so bad as the boys of his team, having to submit to the instructions of joelle and jackie during searching until being completely naked.

It is a little too much incredible for me because he he is a teacher and an old man.
it is true that if he related at the school authorities what happened in the airplane, the women teacher would lose her job.  
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2010, 5:51pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #31 on: Jun 22nd, 2010, 6:45pm »

Well, there is some powerplay to this kink.  The more power a gal can get over someone who *should* have power...   surely you can see where that could be fun!
IP Logged
scooter
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #32 on: Jun 23rd, 2010, 1:14am »

on Jun 22nd, 2010, 6:03pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
it is always very funny but I would have preferred if the old PE teacher of the boys, Bill, was not treated so bad as the boys of his team, having to submit to the instructions of joelle and jackie during searching until being completely naked.

It is a little too much incredible for me because he he is a teacher and an old man.
it is true that if he related at the school authorities what happened in the airplane, the women teacher would lost her job.  

Old man?  He's only 50!!!  I actually like having the older, authority figure taken down a few notches.  Now, in this case, they're all being treated unfairly, but thems the breaks!  Maybe Bill will get to do some payback.
IP Logged

LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #33 on: Jun 23rd, 2010, 8:40am »

easter_man_10, Yerk, and Scooter: I enjoyed reading your discussion about Bill and why he is being stripped too!  Cheesy

on Jun 22nd, 2010, 6:03pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
it is true that if he related at the school authorities what happened in the airplane, the women teacher would lost her job.  

easter_man_10, please be patient with me. I am still learning character development and motivation. Although I have my reasons for including Bill - which I will try to explain here - I need to improve the way I let the reader know why the characters do what they do!

Jackie

(1) Yerk's description of her as a "she-shark" was right on: Jackie loves all men but prefers to dominate them.

(2) At the beginning of the flight, she wants to rid the school of men, including male teachers. She believes they do not belong at the all-girl school and is doing her part to discredit them, or at least show the girls' conservative parents how innappropriate it is to have their "virgin" daughters mingling so closely with raunchy men.

(3) When I first started writing this, I was going to introduce Jackie as a rich bitch whose father was a wealthy alumnus. The sports arena and another building were both named after him! That is why she was not afraid of doing anything she wanted without fear of firing.

I decided (perhaps incorrectly) to edit this out because it dragged the story. For me, when I am reading a CFNM story like this, I like to get to the action fast! I am an impatient pervert. "Screw the character development, when is she getting 'em naked?"  Grin

(4) If she has to accept boys in her classes, she is determined to have some fun with them!

(5) She wants to humiliate Bill because he tried to get her fired or disciplined and because he tried to have the College Board stop her from having fun with the boys.

(6) She secretly has a little she-shark crush on Bill - but more on that later . . .  Wink

Bill

I included Bill because too many CFNM stories are about boys from infants to twentysomethings, but primarily ages 12 - 25.

Like Bill, I am "an old man" who would like to be stripped too! It would not be fair if everyone else had to get naked but not me! That would be even more embarrassing than being stripped!  Embarassed

Call it an old man's fantasy, but I like to think there are plenty of young women out there who would enjoy seeing me naked . . .  

By the way, now that Bill has been "defeated" by Jackie, I think he is going to relax and start enjoying himself!  Wink

IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #34 on: Jun 23rd, 2010, 3:46pm »

I want to encourage LL to write more of this story, without being a slave-driver.  Smiley  I can't wait to see what happens next!
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Jun 23rd, 2010, 5:58pm »

for "Bill", it is true that he is not an old man as I have written, he is only a middle age man and he can be still very attractive !  even if he is not enough cunning in my opinion.
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle's Eager Assistant (Fiction) – Part 8
« Reply #36 on: Jun 24th, 2010, 10:50am »

on Jun 23rd, 2010, 3:46pm, YerK wrote:
I want to encourage LL to write more of this story, without being a slave-driver.  Smiley

Yes sir, Mr. Yerk, sir! Part 8 is ready, sir!
If only I could get paid for doing this . . .  Wink

Part 8

David was dreaming.

He was reclining on a hammock suspended between two tall palm trees, wearing only a pair of swim trunks. He was completely relaxed, lying back on the gently swaying hammock with his hands clasped behind his head. A tropical breeze wafted over him, and he could hear waves gently gurgling on the nearby beach. He was in paradise!

Stretched out beside him was Tami. Her head was propped on one arm and she leaned towards him with her other arm around his lower waist. She was wearing the short skirt and midriff-baring top of her cheerleader uniform! David could feel her long brown hair on his chest and her entire length pressed against his side.

She lightly touched his left nipple and giggled when it stiffened. Her touch moved to his right nipple with the same result. Starting under his chin, she trailed her fingers slowly down his sternum, paused to tickle his navel, and then continued down. David felt wonderful!

Tami stopped touching him briefly. Soon he felt her fingers on his right knee. He fidgeted because his knees were very ticklish! She grinned and giggled, then mischievously tickled the other knee. He chuckled and fidgeted again. One finger slowly traced its way up his inner thigh, higher and higher.

He lowered his head and peeked down the neckline of Tami’s blouse. Her lovely breasts were tanned a golden brown. As her fingers began touching his balls, he laid back and closed his eyes, trying to imagine what her uncovered breasts would look like. His thoughts and her touch were causing his penis to swell and grow. She encouraged his erection by moving her soft fingers to his cock. One finger glided up and tickled the tip.

David awoke with a start when he realized his bathing suit was gone! Immediately remembering his situation, he looked down and found Vicky tickling his penis with a feather attached to the eraser-end of a pink pencil. His excited penis stretched to its full four inches.

“Oh, you’re awake!” said the grinning cheerleader with butterscotch hair. “Did you have a happy dream?”

“Yes,” he replied, and then boldly added, “That feels really good!”

“I can tell!”

She continued to touch his penis and balls lightly with the feather. He glanced over at Tami. She met his gaze, grinned, and then continued watching Vicky’s teasing. David’s body glowed pink and tingled all over. He closed his eyes and let her continue playing while he tried to revisit his tropical paradise. A few minutes later, Vicky stopped abruptly. He opened his eyes in time to see Joelle reaching for his seatbelt.

“David, please get up and walk to the front of the plane,” she instructed.

She helped him out of his seat and followed with a hand on his shoulder. Cheerleaders on both sides of the aisle laughed and made wisecracks when they spotted his cock standing straight up.  

Ty was awake but looking groggy when she reached his seat. She unbuckled his seatbelt and sent him forward too.

Richard was asleep, and Joelle smiled to see that his penis was finally relaxed. She woke him, unbuckled him, helped him out of his seat, and followed him forward. Before they could reach Ellis’s seat, they came up behind David and Ty. Numerous cheerleaders standing in the aisle blocked their path. The girls were jeering, laughing, and carrying on.

When Joelle saw camera flashes, she thought, “What now?”

“LADIES, PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS!” she shouted over the din. “WE NEED TO GET THROUGH TO THE GALLEY.”

A few of the nearest cheerleaders moved, but Joelle had to plow through and individually order many of them into their seats. Finally reaching the front, she found Bill on display with his boxers pulled down to his knees. He looked imploringly at her.

Joelle shifted into her disciplined Sky Marshal persona and ignored his look. Although she sympathized with him, she had done all she could, and events were now out of her hands.  She did not ask for this assignment, and the five men’s predicament was not her problem. She pulled Bill’s underpants down to his ankles and helped him step out.

Jackie sat in the front row looking innocent. Joelle left her there for now.

“EVERYONE PUT THEIR PHONES AND CAMERAS AWAY,” she announced. “IF I SEE ANOTHER FLASH, I WILL CONFISCATE THE CAMERA. ALSO, PLEASE REMAIN QUIETLY IN YOUR SEATS.”

She added the last part as an afterthought but doubted the excited girls would cooperate.

“OK, boys, please walk up here and stand behind Bill.”

Understanding that the Sky Marshal was now in professional mode, Bill asked her, “May I go first? I think it would be best for the students to see what the search entails before taking their turn.”

“Yes, I was going to suggest that. We will get started very soon.”

With the four boys gathered in a semicircle behind Bill, she asked, “Are any of you allergic to latex? Good,” she added when they all answered negatively.

“Let’s get started, Jackie.”

The head coach sprang from her seat.

“First you need to put on a pair of gloves.”

Jackie seemed surprised. “I have to wear gloves? But I am allergic to latex,” she said.

Joelle frowned at her. She doubted Jackie was telling the truth but could not risk an allergic reaction.

The Sky Marshal sighed. “I will go back and see if I can find some hypoallergenic gloves.”

Hoping to prevent Jackie from doing any more mischief, Joelle asked her to take a seat until she returned.

Jackie sat. She was pleased with herself. While she waited impatiently to get started, she peered at the five men. All of them had their hands cuffed behind their heads and were gorgeously naked, right down to their bare feet. She admired their penises and compared them.

Richard was the first boy on the left. Naturally, the exhibitionist chose to stand near the front! His body was almost hairless, probably as the result of a Brazilian wax. She smiled to see that his penis was finally limp. Erect he had been about six inches long, but now he had shrunk to about two or three inches.

Behind Richard and clearly visible between him and Bill was Ellis. He had quite a bit of black hair all over his body, especially on his legs, chest, and underarms; however, his pubic area was neatly trimmed. His penis was still relaxed, but Jackie marveled at how long it was! She looked back and forth between Richard and Ellis. The big guy’s cock was twice the length of Richard’s.

Somehow I am going to see it erect,” she promised herself.

Ty was in the back beside Ellis, partially blocked by Bill’s body. She leaned to the right for a better view. When Ty noticed his head coach checking out his genitals, he blushed all over! She grinned. His cock was limp but her ogling was making it expand a bit.

Shy David was in front on the right side with his eyes closed. David was also nearly hairless, like Richard, except David seemed almost pre-pubescent. His pubic region had only wispy, ginger peach fuzz. Jackie also found it interesting that David’s aroused penis was shorter than Ellis’s flaccid penis! She knew he would hate the term, but Jackie thought David had the prettiest cock of all.

Lastly, she examined Bill again. His body hair was slightly graying in places, and he did not appear to trim his pubic hair. His mature cock and scrotum looked heavier than the boys’ genitals. Comparing the men’s balls, she could see that Bill’s were larger and hung lower. His limp penis was not particularly long, but it was thick! His circumference was like a fire hose compared to the students’ garden hoses! Jackie reddened when she caught herself wondering what the girth of that cock would feel like if it were deep inside of her.

Four of the five penises were currently flaccid. She was going to make sure they did not stay that way! She wanted all of them embarrassingly erect after their cavity searches, especially Bill who seemed determined to avoid this last humiliation.

Jackie grinned when Joelle returned and said, “No luck. You will have to use your bare hands.”

IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Re: Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction) – Part 8 Adde
« Reply #37 on: Jun 24th, 2010, 3:46pm »

Now I'm wishing I met Bill's description a bit better...  Wink
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle's Eager Assistant (Fiction) – Part 9
« Reply #38 on: Jun 28th, 2010, 10:07am »

Joelle's Eager Assistant

Part 9

Joelle positioned Bill two feet from the first row of seats. To his right were Vicky and Tami. They had nonchalantly followed Joelle up the aisle and sat in the seats previously occupied by Jackie and Bill. To his left were Kim in her peasant blouse and Aimee, whose hair was platinum blonde with pink highlights. Behind them were rows of beautiful young women, all sitting, standing, or leaning into the aisle, doing their best to get a good view of his full frontal nudity.

Joelle stood four feet in front of Bill and asked Jackie to stand at his side.

“Let’s get started. Bill, lean forward and tilt your head down,” the Sky Marshal instructed. “That’s good. Jackie, comb through his hair with your fingers.”

“What hair?” she joked.

Joelle shined a powerful flashlight on the top of Bill’s head. Jackie leaned against him with one arm around his back. She casually slid her hand down and grasped his bottom while running the fingers of her other hand through his short hair.

“Like this?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s good. Do it once more. OK, look to the right, Bill. Jackie, pull his ear forward so I can see behind it. Good, now let go of his ear so I can check inside.”

She moved directly in front of Bill with the flashlight aimed at his ear. He could feel warmth from the light on the side of his face.

“Good, now look to the left. Jackie, go to his other side and pull his ear forward.”

Jackie shifted to his left and exposed the back of his right ear.

“OK, let go,” she instructed and then stepped forward and examined inside the left ear.

Jackie remained on Bill’s left, holding a handful of his right cheek.

“Now tilt your head back so I can check your nostrils. Flare your nostrils for me.”

Satisfied, she took one step back. “OK, open your mouth wide. Move your tongue up. Good, now stick your tongue out. Fine. Jackie, pull his lower lip down gently using both hands.”

The head coach regretfully let go off Bill’s bottom and stretched his lower lip down.

“Good, now his upper lip. A little farther up. OK.”

Joelle stepped back and slowly moved the beam of her flashlight over Bill’s raised arms and shoulders, over his armpits and taut nipples, and then down his torso. She paused and leaned forward to examine his navel and then moved the beam lower.

She knelt in the aisle in front of Bill, affording more of the girls a full view, and said, “Now spread your legs wide, Bill. No, even wider. That’s good. Jackie, comb your fingers through his pubic hair.”

The head coach crossed to Bill’s right side and squeezed his backside again. She slowly ran her spread fingers through the curly black hair of his abdomen. Her fingers grazed his skin as she raked his hair several times and then stopped with her hand low on his belly.

The Sky Marshal aimed her flashlight lower and examined his penis intently. It was starting to lengthen. To Joelle, his cock seemed to be poking its head out of its foreskin as if it was emerging to see what was going on. She unconsciously smiled.

“OK, Jackie, I need you to gently lift Bill’s penis.”

Still holding a handful of his firm bottom, the grinning vixen slid her hand down and grasped his cock. She raised it into the air until her thumb touched his belly. Joelle examined the underside for what seemed to Bill like an eternity!

“Good, now carefully, carefully slide back his foreskin.”

Jackie lightly stroked down his shaft, peeling his foreskin back as her hand went lower. With his bared cock held straight up in the air, Bill felt very vulnerable and exposed. Every cheerleader he could see, including the four in the front row, were leaning forward and staring at it. He was not sure what was more embarrassing, the way they were peering at his penis or the way they occasionally glanced up, caught his eye, grinned knowingly, and then looked back down again.

“Now lower his penis, still with the foreskin pulled back,” instructed Joelle. “Good. For this next one, you need to be very gentle. Hold his penis up again, and use the fingers of your other hand to very carefully pinch the back of his glans to open his urethra.”

Jackie looked at her blankly. “What does that mean?”

Joelle sighed. “Let me put it another way: softly pinch the head of his penis to open his pee hole so I can look inside.”

Jackie and the girls laughed; Bill wanted to disappear.

The black-haired beauty raised Bill’s penis until it was vertical again. She smoothed his foreskin back farther and then gently squeezed his tip with the other hand. Bill thought he felt exposed before! The Sky Marshal moved closer, still kneeling in front of him, and aimed her flashlight down his urethra. The heat on the tip of his penis felt like the hot stares of all the cheerleaders.  

“That’s good, Jackie. Now pull his scrotum up so I can look behind it.”

The young woman rested her cheek against Bill’s chest and used the fingers of both hands to spread his scrotum. Using her thumbs to keep his penis out of the way, she lifted his balls. Unknown to anyone except Jackie and Bill, she gradually moved her thumbs up and down his penis while Joelle made her examination.

“OK, you can let him go.”

While the flashlight beam moved down Bill’s right leg to his foot, Jackie’s fingers caressed over his balls and up his shaft as she reluctantly released him. She stepped back and smiled to see that his penis was beginning to elevate slightly on its own. While Joelle inspected Bill’s left leg and foot, Jackie turned towards Vicky, sitting in the front row. They both grinned and exchanged wide-eyed, lustful looks.

The head cheerleader mouthed one word, “WOW!”

“Spread your toes, Bill. Good, now turn around.”

Bill was relieved he could finally hide his penis. A room full of cheerleaders, all gazing at his genitals, was not helping him fight the excitement that Jackie’s touching had caused.

“Spread your fingers.” She stepped forward again and checked his hands, nails and between his fingers.

“That’s good. Now lift one foot so I can look underneath. Wiggle your toes. OK, now the other foot. And wiggle your toes.”

She stepped back again and said, “OK, relax while I check your back.”

While Joelle examined him from his neck to the backs of his feet, Bill tried to take her advice and relax. His age helped him to get his erection under control now that Jackie had released him. He was dreading what was to come next.

“Bend forward, Bill, and keep your legs spread.”

With his hands bound behind his head, his center of gravity was higher than usual. Bill started to topple forward! Joelle gasped and lunged towards him. The athletic head coach quickly caught him around the chest and held him up.

“Thanks, Jackie,” said Bill sincerely.

Joelle sighed. “Yes, good work.”

The head coach moved him slightly so that he was partially leaning against the lavatory.

“Is that OK?”

“Yes. You need to bend forward farther, Bill. Slide your legs apart. OK. Jackie, use both hands to spread his buttocks.”

Jackie had been holding Bill with one arm around his waist. She moved her arm but used her hip to pin him against the lavatory. Ever the tormenter, she stroked down his back with both hands. Grasping his right cheek in her left hand and his left cheek in her right hand, she spread his bottom open.

“Even farther,” said Joelle.

Bill could feel a halo of heat on his exposed anus as the Sky Marshall examined him. The warmth moved down to the back of his testicles dangling between his legs and then shortly returned to his bottom.

“Keep holding him open for a minute, Jackie, while I prepare for the rectal search.”

The Sky Marshal pulled on a pair of latex gloves. As she squirted lubricant on two of her fingers and spread the cream, she was thinking how distasteful this part of the search was for everyone involved.

Joelle always prided herself on her professionalism: she always went strictly by the book and tried to hide her emotions. Her one exception was in the case of vaginal and rectal cavity searches. The procedures were invasive for the suspect and disagreeable for her too. She especially hated performing an internal search on someone like Bill and the students who were undoubtedly innocent.

To give the unfortunate person some enjoyment during the ordeal, she always included a little incidental sexual massage. Her large fingers easily made the touches seem accidental. Although she always conducted a proper and thorough search, Joelle knew the arousals gave the unhappy suspect – and the Sky Marshal – a thrill for their efforts. So far, no one had complained! The suspects were always embarrassed, but she could tell they also enjoyed it and thought it was a normal part of the search.  

While doing an internal vaginal search, she let her fingers and thumb occasionally rub against the woman’s clitoris. Eye and body movements usually betrayed the fact that the woman was becoming aroused. Occasionally, the suspect was sopping wet by the time Joelle removed her fingers. Unfortunately, with women, except for some heavy breathing, the signs disappear almost immediately after the search.

Men were more fun! It was easy to disguise touching the prostate as part of the search. When Joelle aroused a male suspect, his naked condition and bound hands made it impossible for him to hide the evidence that lasted long after the search was completed. She loved how embarrassed most men get when they unexpectedly become aroused in front of women and cannot cover their erect penises!

Joelle turned back to Jackie, who was still holding Bill’s cheeks apart.

“Try to relax, Bill,” she said. “First you are going to feel me touch you.”

Placing her left hand on his lower back, the Sky Marshal touched his anus with two fingers.

“Now you are going to feel some pressure as my fingers enter you.”

He was a little tight, but she managed to squeeze one finger inside. “OK, you can let go Jackie.”

The beautiful head coach released his bottom. She moved her right hand to his left hip and braced him again with her arm around his waist. Fumbling lower, she found his cock and stroked it, then suppressed a laugh as his penis started to swell again. Bill moaned softly.

Jackie did not know that Joelle was also stimulating him.

“You are doing fine, Bill. You’re a bit tight, and I am just trying to slip in a second finger.”

He was tight, but she was following her usual procedure. First she found his prostrate with her index finger, and then she stroked it lightly while twisting her finger to lubricate his sphincter. Soon she was able to insert her middle finger as well, and she briefly rubbed his prostate with both fingers.

“Now you are going to feel lots of pushing. I have to search all the way to the top of your rectal cavity. Most people are surprised how deeply my fingers have to penetrate.”

She wriggled her hand and pushed until her fingers were all the way inside him. Bill grunted a few times, and Joelle’s pushing sometimes forced him forward. Jackie continued holding his rising cock and purposely pulled his foreskin back. Occasionally she stroked him when he shifted, ostensibly to help him back into position. Meanwhile, Joelle moved her two digits around inside him, searching for contraband in his rectal cavity.  

“OK, all done,” said Joelle. Before removing her fingers, she touched his prostate again and stroked it as she wiggled her fingers out. She used a tissue to wipe his anus and then told him he could stand up. She took off the gloves and dropped them in a trash bin.

Jackie turned the PE teacher around so that he faced the cheerleaders. He was full frontal to the girls again, only this time his cock was embarrassingly erect. The cheerleaders whooped, hollered, and applauded. A few steadied their cameras on the seatbacks and quickly took pictures without flash. Even Joelle checked out his erection and grinned, then quickly suppressed it down to a mischievous smile.

“Who wants to go next?” she inquired.
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Re: Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction) – Part 9 Adde
« Reply #39 on: Jun 28th, 2010, 10:20am »

BOING!  Wink  Me!  I'm next!  Wink

Makes me wish that could happen.  I would be finding excuses to fly!
IP Logged
mikef
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #40 on: Jun 28th, 2010, 4:25pm »

Great story. This site is getting ridiculously good.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #41 on: Jun 29th, 2010, 12:29pm »

I love this one, it gets better and better!

What a naughty woman, stimulating him like that.  Grin
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #42 on: Jun 29th, 2010, 1:36pm »

I'm almost surprised poor Bill doesn't get dizzy.  (what with all that blood going elsewhere)  Wink
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle's Eager Assistant (Fiction) – Part 10
« Reply #43 on: Jun 30th, 2010, 12:28pm »

Thank you for continuing to follow the adventures of Jackie and Joelle!  Kiss

Unfortunately, we are getting close to the end.  Cry

Part 10

The girls were loudly applauding and laughing. Joelle was grinning. She could not help it! She watched Jackie mop up the floor and clean David’s quivering dick.

She had seen guys lose control during a cavity search, but never that fast! The moment Joelle rubbed his prostate, the boy gasped, his sphincter gripped her fingers, and he started ejaculating. The cheerleaders cheered! Despite David’s grunts and moans and struggles, Jackie forced him to remain bent over as the Sky Marshal kept probing and he continued spurting.

While Jackie finished tidying up, Ellis slowly backed into a corner. He knew it was his turn next. The cavity searches were bad enough, but the penis inspection mortified him! They scrutinized Bill so intimately! David got the same treatment, and the result for him was worse. Ellis wanted to disappear, to stop this from happening to him. Losing his load in front of all these women was unimaginable! Yet the sexual tension on the airplane was irresistible. His penis was already on the verge of erecting!

“Sorry, David, there is nothing to be embarrassed about,” Joelle lied. “Let’s keep going in alphabetical order. Ellis, that means you are next. Ellis?”

Ellis did not step forward. He retreated farther into the corner.

“Come on, Ellis,” encouraged Bill. “We all have to go through it. The search will be over before you know it.”

Ellis did not budge.

Jackie and Joelle were able to force him out of the corner and to the front of the aisle, but he fought them the whole way. As soon as Joelle released him, he started retreating. Jackie was not strong enough to hold him in place.

“Why do we have to keep doing this?” Ellis whined. “Bill and David were not hiding anything. Obviously, this is all a hoax.”

“Ellis, no matter what you or I think, I have to search you. This is Federal law,” the Sky Marshal explained patiently.

The muscular student continued dragging Jackie backwards.

“Let me help!” Kim bounded out of her front row seat. Her large breasts bounced under her peasant blouse. She positioned herself on his left side. Together, the athletic cheerleader and her head coach forced Ellis into position and held him in place. They pinned him between them with their hips. As usual, Jackie’s left hand gripped the left cheek of his bare bottom. Kim crossed her arm over Jackie’s and held his right cheek. He leaned backwards but could not move.

Jackie glanced to her right where Vicky and Tami were watching intently. Between their heads and braced on the seatback, Diana’s camcorder continued to record everything. The head coach was pleasantly surprised. The camera had already filmed Bill and David being strip-searched. She had assumed it would be out of memory by now.

“Let’s get started. Ellis, tilt your head down,” Joelle instructed.

He did not move. Jackie and Kim forced his head forward.

“OK, that’s good. Jackie, you know the routine. Comb your hands through his hair.”

“Can I do it?” asked Kim hopefully.

“No!” Ellis shook his head and struggled, but the women held him.

“I am a pre-med student and have a CPR certificate from the Red Cross. This would be good practice for me!”

“Sure, your coach could use a break.” Joelle smiled at the hint of a pout on Jackie’s face.

Kim raked Ellis’s dark hair several times with her fingers.

“That’s enough. By the way, what is your name?”

“Kim.”

“Hi Kim, I am Joelle. Ellis, would you turn your head to the right for me?”

Ellis glared at her but reluctantly looked right, and Jackie held his left ear back. Next, he looked left as directed, and Kim held his right ear back.

The Sky Marshal worked her way down, checking his nose and mouth, his shoulders and arms, his chest and abdomen. When she knelt in the aisle and aimed her flashlight at his genitals, Ellis blushed all over and struggled again. Kim and Jackie held him in place easily.

“Spread your legs. Come on, Ellis, cooperate and open your legs. Thank you.”

“Kim,” Joelle continued, “he doesn’t have much pubic hair, but I need for you to run your fingers through it anyway. No, do it slower. That’s good. One more time, please.”

The beautiful cheerleader’s fingers stroking his lower belly encouraged Ellis’s excited penis to thicken and rise. He squirmed and pushed backwards against the women holding him. They grinned and watched his long cock inflate. The cheerleaders voiced their approval.

Jackie squeezed his bottom and whispered in his ear, “Relax! Don’t fight it.”

Joelle waited until his erection stood straight up. “OK, let’s continue. Kim, please slide his foreskin the rest of the way down.”

The young cheerleader gladly followed the instructions.

“Now gently lower his penis as much as you can without putting too much pressure on it.”

“It’s already under a lot of pressure!” Kim joked. Ellis closed his eyes when everyone laughed.

Joelle had to stand directly in front of the boy and aim her flashlight down in order to see behind his erection.

“Now open his urethra.”

Kim pinched the tip of his penis as she had seen Jackie do while Joelle inspected him.

The beautiful Sky Marshal stepped back. “Pull his testicles up, Kim, so I can look behind them.”

Jackie volunteered, “I’ll hold his penis out of the way for you.”

Although his erection made this unnecessary, the head coach encircled his cock with her hand. Kim used both hands to raise and spread his scrotum. Ellis still had his eyes closed.

“OK, you can let go of him, ladies.”

When Jackie released his penis, it remained upright.

A few minutes later, Ellis found himself turned around and doubled over. Kim held his buttocks open with both hands, Joelle prepared for his rectal cavity search, and Jackie secretly held his enlarged cock as usual.

After she inserted two fingers, Joelle said, “You can let go of his bottom, Kim.”

The cheerleader moved her left hand to his hip and her right hand back to his left butt cheek. When Ellis squirmed and was forced forward by the Sky Marshal’s deep probing, Jackie took Kim’s right hand and placed it on Ellis’s erection.

Kim glanced at her questioningly. Jackie winked.

“Get a good grip and help me keep him in place.”

Obeying her head coach’s instructions, Kim grasped Ellis’s penis and held on!
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Joelle's Eager Assistant (Fiction) – Final
« Reply #44 on: Jul 8th, 2010, 1:10pm »

Joelle's Eager Assistant

Final

As expected, not one of the men had been hiding anything. After she finished searching them, Joelle cut their flexicuffs, lowered their arms, and then cuffed them again with their hands in front of their bodies. She returned them to their seats. Still surrounded by cheerleaders, they could now partially cover their nudity with their crossed wrists.

The only seating change was that Richard was sitting in the front row with the Sky Marshal. She had found marijuana in his baggage, and that meant he would be in trouble with the authorities when they landed. Bill, the P.E. teacher, was sitting in Richard’s former seat.

Ty was relaxed, thankful that the “ordeal” was over.  He had slept for a short time. Now slowly waking up, he still had his eyes closed. How wonderful it had felt with Joelle’s fingers accidentally stroking his prostate while his naughty head coach handled his penis. Just thinking about it sent blood into his groin! He smiled.

He heard a woman’s whispered comment. “I think he’s awake.”

Since it was a whisper, Ty could not tell who said it. Two hands pulled his arms towards his chest, uncovering his genitals. When he opened his eyes to see who was moving him, he could not see anything! He turned his head to the side, and then back to the other side. The cheerleaders had blindfolded him while he slept!

“Shh, just lie back and relax.” Another unidentifiable whisper.

Someone pushed the button and lowered his seatback. When he was in the fully reclined position, a hand caressed the nape of his neck and delicate lips pressed against his. Unexpectedly, he felt a girl’s soft hand lift his penis. She coaxed an erection by easing back his foreskin and doing magical things with her thumb.

The kiss ended, and a cheerleader behind him began massaging his bare shoulders. He felt cold lotion drip onto the tip of his penis, and then fingers spread it down his length. She started stroking him slowly. Each time her hand returned to the tip, she paused while her thumb repeated its magic.

Ty moaned as his penis aroused at her touch. It felt so good!

“Who’s touching me?” he asked curiously without a hint of anger in his voice. Why would he be angry? He was enjoying this!

“Wouldn’t you like to know!” she whispered in reply.

As if his comment had broken the spell, she removed her hand and slipped by him into the aisle.

“Don’t go!” he begged.

“My turn!” whispered another feminine voice, and Ty felt a second woman move by him and sit in the window seat.

Another soft hand lifted his erect penis and more lotion dripped onto the tip. She spread the lotion over his shaft and then stroked him. Her technique was not as good – no thumb magic – but it still felt wonderful. After a few minutes, his hips started bucking with each stroke. Ty was breathing hard and knew he was close to orgasm. Her relentless stroking sent him over the top, and she continued until he had finished spurting. Quiet giggling and chuckling surrounded him.

“Good boy,” someone whispered in his ear. “Now relax.”

He received another quick kiss. After they cleaned him up with tissues, he fell asleep.

He was not certain how long he had been out when he felt someone lift his penis again. He was completely flaccid, so she used two fingers and a thumb to encourage him. As he started getting aroused once more, she spread lotion that she had warmed in her hand onto his shaft. After a few strokes, she lifted his penis to a vertical position and slid his foreskin back.

Ty took a quick intake of breath when warm lips suddenly engulfed the tip of his penis, He could feel her long hair tickling his belly.

Long hair,” thought Ty sarcastically. “That narrows it down to about twenty-five cheerleaders and Jackie.”

He felt her tongue tentatively lick the tip and then groaned in protest when she removed her mouth.

“Who is this?” he asked.

“A friend! What is this lotion?” she asked softly.

“My own special recipe,” was the whispered reply.

“It makes his cock taste delicious!”

Ty heard soft chuckles, and then the lips thankfully returned. Her rhythm was slow. She did not take him into her mouth very deeply and after every few strokes, she removed her lips and tongued the tip.

Something soft touched his cheek and then slid around to his lips. He recognized immediately what he was feeling. Ty began kissing and licking a nipple while his “friend” continued gently sucking his penis.

The breast was soon withdrawn, and five minutes later, his friend kissed the tip of his penis and brushed by him on her way to the aisle.

“Thank you!” he said. Ty wondered what to expect next.

For the next hour or so, eight women stroked and sucked Ty. They switched every five minutes and gave him a short time to relax before the next one started. He was quite certain there had been eight different women because their techniques were all different. Each time they switched, he asked the new girl her name. Each time he received the same answer.  

“A friend.”

Ty tried to guess who was pleasuring him. He thought the first girl, the one with the magical thumb, might have been Megan. She had been sitting beside him after the first strip search. Megan was the cheerleader who had held him while Jackie pulled down his underpants. He liked the idea of that auburn-haired beauty touching him!

Whether or not the one who had kissed his penis was Heather, he enjoyed thinking about her red lips around his shaft!

He hoped Kim’s breast was the one he had kissed. Ty pictured in his mind the sight of Kim pulling down her pink peasant blouse and letting him nibble her nipple!  

He had an idea the one who had deep-throated him was Vicky, the head cheerleader. She always seemed to be the most voracious.

Ty wondered if the other men were getting the same treatment. They all deserved it after the humiliation they had endured.

Blindfolded Bill felt like he was being raped!

He was not. Improbably, a whispered voice had requested his permission first! When he agreed whole-heartedly, the girls slid a condom onto his erect cock and then one of the lovelies mounted him. With soft, warm thighs astride him, Bill was deep inside a bouncing babe! She moaned and sighed as she rode him.

Pausing to catch her breath, the girl leaned forward. He felt her clothed breasts press against his bare chest, and then she pulled his head forward and kissed him. French kissed him! Her tongue licked and teased his tongue while she started slowly sliding up and down again.

As they both neared climax, she hugged him and started chanting breathlessly, “Oh Bill, Oh Bill!”

Soon she draped over him, exhausted. He turned his head and whispered in her ear.

“Is this Jackie?”

She laughed. “How did you know?”

“I didn’t,” he replied, “but I hoped it was you!”

They kissed.  
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Re: Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction) – Final
« Reply #45 on: Jul 8th, 2010, 7:48pm »

I'm not going to be able to fly now without silently hoping for this to happen to me!  Wink

Wonderful story!
(Just a bit sad that it's over)
IP Logged
Karl
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #46 on: Jul 8th, 2010, 8:05pm »

Congratulations LadyLover!
One of the best CFNM stories I have ever read. Grin
Would you mind if I'll write similar story of my own?
There could be some intertextual references to your story as well.

The idea:

The similar situation, but this time on the ground at the airport. There is a boys' high school sports team going to a coast to coast soccer tournament (they are all 18-19 year old). While the male coach is sick, the team is accompanied by two (reluctant) female high school teacher. The one is 30 something and the other 50 something (I like older women / young men CFNM Smiley))

Then there is anonymous tip that the boys might be smuggling some drugs and of course female airport staff will overreact... Female airport clerks are happy with the new security regulations as they are allowed to strip search any male passengers they like (similar to US correctional institutions double standard ). They are mostly newly recruited house wifes, because of huge demand of female staff at the airports. There is not always time to train or assign them properly... some female staff are given multitude of tasks... I will explain the whole background in my story thread.

Subsequently, the female teachers are asked to witness the strip search, as they are responsible of the student group and because of law requirements. First the other one of the female teachers is reluctant to participate boys' ordeal, but as the scene evolves (and the encouragement of the older female teacher), she will begin to enjoy seeing her male students stripped naked...

At some point the other female passengers will accidentally bark in (inevitable at the crowded airport). There will be some other interesting turns as well...

Best Regards,
Karl

PS. As you may notice, my mother language is not english, but I will edit my story, so it will be readable. And this is not a teaser, I will write the story series if you like.
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #47 on: Jul 9th, 2010, 8:27am »

on Jul 8th, 2010, 7:48pm, YerK wrote:
I'm not going to be able to fly now without silently hoping for this to happen to me!  Wink

Wonderful story!
(Just a bit sad that it's over)  

Thank you, Yerk!  Smiley

I enjoyed writing the story, and I am a bit sad that it is over too! I suspect Joelle will fly again - as soon as I think of another plausible plot that is not an exact repeat of her past adventures.  Wink

For now, I am busy creating another series. The setting should allow me to depict almost any CFNM situation. I am thinking of "revisiting" some old classics like physical examinations, girls' biology class, CFNM party games, the swimming pool, etc.  It will be a continuing series, but each part will be a separate story with its own ending.

Thanks again,
LadyLover
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #48 on: Jul 9th, 2010, 8:43am »

Thank you, Karl!  Smiley

on Jul 8th, 2010, 8:05pm, Karl wrote:
Would you mind if I'll write similar story of my own?

No, I do not mind! Please go for it!  Grin

on Jul 8th, 2010, 8:05pm, Karl wrote:
And this is not a teaser, I will write the story series if you like.

Your idea should make a great story, and you will have a lot of fun writing it.

If you post it, I promise to read it and make racy comments!  Wink

IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

Sky Marshal Adventures (Fiction) – Redemption
« Reply #49 on: Aug 9th, 2010, 11:37am »

This short story contains an off-topic element: I am breaking the double-standard barrier by adding an NFCM aspect (I love NF’s too!).  Do not worry: there is plenty of CFNM action as well!

As usual, this is a work of fiction. All of the characters are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons is purely coincidental.

Joelle’s Redemption (Fiction)

Joelle was off-duty. She could feel the tension easing away as the small commuter plane carried her from Phoenix to Los Angeles. At LAX she would switch flights and continue on to her vacation destination: Rio de Janeiro. She could not wait to be lying topless and sipping a cocktail in the sun on Copacabana Beach!

She needed the time off. After eight stressful months, the beautiful Sky Marshal remained in the doghouse with the Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS) and continued to receive only meaningless assignments. Although her superiors grudgingly admitted she handled the bomb hoax aboard the cheerleaders’ plane perfectly, it had not improved her status. Investigators never discovered who created the fake list of bomb-making materials, and some sexist pigs in FAMS were suggesting that Joelle had planted the note so that she could cavity search the four college boys! She was seriously thinking of resigning after this vacation.

The Bombardier CRJ-200 carrying Joelle to LA held forty-eight passengers in twelve rows of four with an aisle down the center. Joelle was in seat 2B, near the front of the plane. The most important person onboard was 35-year-old U.S. Senator Tyler Wilcox of Arizona. Maggie, Joelle’s good friend and coworker, accompanied him. Although Maggie was the only Sky Marshal officially onboard to protect the lawmaker and the aircraft, as always Joelle was fully armed and ready if needed.

Fifteen minutes after take-off, a flight attendant spoke into the microphone. “Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?”  

Her voice was replaced by a much lower man’s voice with an Hispanic accent. “Buenos dias, passengers. My name is Carlos, and this aircraft is now under my control.”

Joelle looked up immediately and saw a tall swarthy man step from the shadows of the galley. He was holding the twenty-year-old flight attendant named Debra in front of him as a human shield. His right arm was across her chest and his hand was inside her blouse, caressing her left breast. A shiny silver handgun in his other hand pointed under her chin. The frightened flight attendant held the microphone for him as he spoke again.

“Before anyone considers being a hero this morning, let me point out that my compadre, Eduardo, is holding the other stewardess at the back of the plane.”

Joelle turned and saw another Hispanic-looking man standing behind the last row of seats, with his arm around Kaitlin’s waist and a black handgun pointed towards her chest.

“I assure you, our guns are authentic and not toys. You would be surprised what you can sneak aboard an aircraft when you have amigos who are baggage handlers and maintenance crew. If anyone doubts my word, just try rushing one of us and we will give you a very lethal demonstration.”

Joelle was close enough to see that this was no bluff. The gun held by Carlos was real.

“The flight crew is not yet aware of what is happening. We will leave them in ignorance for now. First, I want everyone to remove your shoes. Place all electronic devices like cell phones, digital cameras, and beepers inside the shoes, and then push them underneath the seat in front of you. Turn off all computers as well. If Eduardo or I see anyone attempting to use any of these devices, that person and the person sitting next to them will be shot.”

Everyone on the airplane complied with his demand. Joelle and Maggie removed their FAMS-issued mobile phones and tucked them into their shoes.

Buenos dias, Senator Wilcox,” said the hijacker, looking directly at the lawmaker. “Stand in the aisle with your hands up, por favor.”

The Senator was in the fifth row, near the middle of the aircraft. Pushing past Maggie, he stood in the aisle with his hands clasped on top of his head.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Right now, I want the Sky Marshal who is on this plane protecting the Senator to stand up. If he does not stand in the aisle with his hands clasped behind his head immediately, I will shoot the honorable Mr. Wilcox. Five . . . four . . . three . . .”

Maggie stepped in front of Senator Wilcox with her hands on her head.

“I am the Sky Marshal assigned to this flight.”

The hijacker’s eyebrows rose.

“You? A woman?” He smiled. “I was not expecting that! What is your name?”

“Maggie.”

“If you are a Sky Marshal, Maggie, you are carrying a concealed weapon. Where is it?”

“My service pistol is in a shoulder holster under my left arm.”

“Senator Wilcox, using only your left hand, very slowly open her jacket on the left side.”

Reaching around Maggie and pulling back her leather jacket, the Senator revealed a black shoulder holster and the butt of the Sky Marshal’s standard issue Sig Sauer P229.

“Tell him how to unload the gun, Maggie. Remember, Eduardo is behind you and would be happy to shoot you, after he shoots his stewardess.”

Senator Wilcox slid the weapon out of its holster. Following the young Sky Marshal’s instructions, he ejected a magazine containing twelve .357 caliber hollow-point bullets.

“Put the ammo in your pocket,” ordered Carlos, “and then slide the gun on the floor towards me.”

The Senator set the gun on the floor between Maggie’s legs and shoved it towards Carlos. It came to rest beside the second row of seats.  

Looking at Joelle, the hijacker said, “You are an athletic woman. What is your name?”

“Joelle.”

“Please pick up the gun and hand it to me, Joelle” he requested.

The incognito Sky Marshal lifted the familiar weapon – she had a similar service pistol tucked under her left arm – and then took a step forward and gave it to the hijacker.

“Thank you.” Looking up at her, he said. “What do you do for work, Joelle?”

“I am a college physical education teacher,” she replied without hesitation.

“What school?”

“Arizona State University.”

“What was your sport while you were in college?”

“Basketball.”

“That makes sense. You have the height for it! Please sit down.”

He tucked the gun into the back of his pants while Joelle returned to her seat.

“Maggie, are there any other Sky Marshals on board?”

“No,” she lied. She hoped Joelle could think of a way out of this situation.

“That seems unlikely, but I will accept your answer for now. You have changed my plans! I had intended to kill the Sky Marshal immediately, but I expected him to be a man. You are too beautiful to kill! Tell me, Maggie, have you strip searched many passengers?”

“Some.”

“Men?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever lied in order to strip search a particularly handsome man?”

“No, never.”

“Do you enjoy strip searching men and seeing them naked?”

She shrugged and admitted, “Yes.”

“Well, Maggie, today it is your turn to be strip searched in front of the passengers. Keep your hands up while Senator Wilcox removes your jacket.”

The Senator hesitated. When the hijacker motioned with his gun, Senator Wilcox reached around Maggie, separated the lapels of the black leather jacket she always wore on duty, and lifted the jacket over her arms. When it was off, he folded it and placed it in her empty aisle seat.

“Now the holster.”

He pulled the shoulder holster up over her raised arms and removed it.

“Take off her blouse, Senator. Take your time. Attractive women should be undressed slowly.”

Maggie glared at Carlos while Senator Wilcox reached around and, starting from the top button and working his way down, unbuttoned her light pink silk blouse. He pulled the shirt open and lifted it off, revealing a simple, white brassiere underneath. The taut nipples of Maggie’s small breasts pressed against the cups.

All of the passengers were watching silently as Maggie was undressed in the center of the plane. Carlos slipped his fingers inside Debra’s bra and played with the flight attendant’s nipple. Meanwhile, Joelle was desperately trying to think of some way to disarm both hijackers without getting Senator Wilcox, Maggie, or anyone else killed. She decided she would just have to wait and hope they made a mistake.

“Remove her jeans . . . slowly.”

Maggie sighed. The Senator reached around her, unsnapped her jeans and then unzipped the fly. She had to wiggle provocatively in order for Senator Wilcox to tug the tight pants down over her hips.

Carlos’s eyebrows rose again. Maggie was now wearing only a white bra and matching cotton panties. His eyes traveled down from her shoulder-length brown hair, over her round breasts, to the crotch of her underpants that revealed the tantalizing curves of her pudenda. He unconsciously pressed his erection against the flight attendant’s bottom as he admired the beautiful Sky Marshal.

“Take off her bra,” he commanded.

The Senator started to protest.

“DO IT!”

He unclasped her brassiere and then reached around her. Maggie felt the Senator’s excited penis nudge her bottom as he lifted the cups off her breasts and then pulled the garment up over her head and off her arms. The bra pulled her hair up, and it flared over her shoulders when it fell back. With her arms over her head, there was no sag in her firm breasts. Their pale pink areoles were perfect circles, each capped with a stiff nipple.

“You are lovely, Maggie!” said Carlos sincerely. “Do you have any cuffs?”

“There are some flexicuffs in my jacket pocket.”

“Senator, find one of those and bind her wrists behind her head.”

Senator Wilcox located the flexicuffs and, after some trial and error, managed to secure the Sky Marshal’s hands.  Carlos then made him remove all of Maggie’s jewelry: earrings, silver cross necklace, two rings, and her watch.

“Bring her clothes up here and drop them behind me,” the hijacker commanded.

When the Senator had complied, he continued, “Retrieve all the flexicuffs from the Sky Marshal’s jacket, and then give me the cuffs and the ammunition in your pocket.”

Carlos placed the magazine in his pocket and tossed the unloaded Sig Sauer P229 onto the pile of Maggie’s clothes.  

Giving Debra’s breast one last squeeze, Carlos released the flight attendant, gave her the flexicuff, and said, “Bind the Senator’s wrists behind his head, Debra, and then go find a seat.”

The Senator took Debra’s place as hostage.

Turning his attention back to Maggie, standing alone in the middle of the airplane wearing only white cotton panties, Carlos said, “Maggie, walk towards me and stop beside the second row of seats.”

He watched her bare breasts sway as she approached. She stood in the aisle beside her fellow Sky Marshal.

Carlos gazed at her for a minute and then unexpectedly said, “Joelle, pull down our lovely Sky Marshal’s underpants.”

Maggie flinched.

The hijacker grinned. “Now you will know what it feels like to be stripped naked in front of strangers.”

Joelle reluctantly grasped the waistband on Maggie’s hips and pulled down. The white panties slid over her thighs. For a moment, the sides stretched downwards while the crotch stubbornly clung on as if reluctant to leave its luscious haven. Abruptly, they sprang loose and Joelle lowered the panties to the floor. Maggie lifted her feet to let Joelle remove them.

Madre de Dios!” the hijacker whispered.

Carlos grinned as he stared below Maggie’s waist. She was hairless! She had no pubic hair whatsoever, and her pouty labia lips were completely exposed. As the hijacker stared at her body, Maggie blushed.

Carlos ordered the woman sitting beside Joelle to move to another row and then made Senator Wilcox sit in the window seat beside the incognito Sky Marshal.

“Joelle,” he said, “I want you to make sure Senator Wilcox does not move from that seat. You look strong enough to do that. Will you?”

She glanced at the Senator and then nodded. “Yes.”

“Good. Turn around, Maggie.”

When she had her back to him, Carlos admired her shapely bottom and commanded, “Walk backwards towards me.”

After a few steps, she felt his hand groping her backside. Holding the gun against her throat, he roughly grabbed her crotch and pulled her against his hips, then slid his hand up and fondled her breasts. She felt his erect cock grind against her bottom.

“Nice to meet you, Sky Marshal,” he whispered in her ear.

She squirmed at his touch, but he held her in place.

“How long before we reach the drop zone, Eduardo?”

The hijacker at the back of the plane checked a GPS device. After a minute, he said, “Forty-seven minutes.”

“Good, we have some time to play.”

Maggie watched uncomprehendingly while Carlos ordered a few passengers to change seats. He separated all male seatmates so that every man on the plane was now sitting beside a woman. He forced all of the men to sit on the inside, near the windows, with their seats fully reclined and their hands clasped on top of their heads.

“It seems unlikely to me that the U. S. government would be foolish enough to entrust the life of an important Senator with one female Sky Marshal,” he asserted. “I suspect there is another male Sky Marshal or secret service man onboard. Ladies, if you are sitting beside a man, I want you to bare his chest and tell me immediately if you find a concealed weapon.”

When everyone hesitated, he bellowed, “DO IT!”

There was sudden commotion throughout the plane as the women complied, and soon every man was bare-chested. Joelle unbuttoned the Senator’s dress shirt and then tucked his suit coat and shirt behind him.  

“No weapons?” Carlos said suspiciously. “Perhaps he is carrying his holster lower. Ladies, I want every man on this aircraft with his pants and underpants down around his ankles. That should disclose any hidden weapons and prevent our heroes from making any sudden moves.”  

Joelle hesitated.

Carlos looked directly at her and insisted, “Strip them NOW!”

She unbuckled the young Senator’s belt and then fumbled with the fastener on his pants. Finally releasing it, she held the waistband as she unzipped his fly, unavoidably brushing over his cock as she slid the zipper down.

“I’m sorry, Senator,” she said. “Please lift up.”

After he rose a few inches off the seat, Joelle tugged down the Senator’s trousers and dropped them around his ankles. She gazed at his body and could not help smiling. The bulge in his boxers betrayed the enjoyment he had gotten from stripping Maggie.

Carlos noticed her smile.

“I’m glad you are enjoying this, Joelle. Keep going; pull down the Senator’s underpants, too.”

“That’s not necessary.”

“These United States Senators need some humility. Do it, Joelle.”

Using both hands, the incognito Sky Marshal pulled down his boxers. The Senator was now lying back, absolutely bare, with his hands clasped over his head. He had light brown hair on his chest, his nipples were stiff, and his abs proved that he worked out regularly. A trail of hair led from his navel down to the base of his cock, where her eyes lingered.

Joelle realized that, of all the billions of people on the planet, she was one of the few women who knew that the Honorable Tyler Wilcox, United States Senator representing Arizona, had a cute cock that was about five inches long and uncircumcised. The thought made her grin.

The Senator was watching her silently. He blushed when she grinned.

’Are you having fun yet, ladies?” mocked the hijacker. “Maybe this will help: now that your man is ready for action, so to speak, I want you to stroke his penis. Go on. Give him something in return for his embarrassment.”

Carlos waited until the women’s hands began to rise and fall. Knowing that it was useless to argue with the hijacker, Joelle reached over and, with an apologetic glance, lifted the Senator’s penis. His cock was warm, and it throbbed when her hand closed around it. She masturbated him slowly.

“Did you know that a man is at his most vulnerable and contented when his penis is being stroked? It is true!” claimed Carlos. “In a few minutes, Maggie and I are going to take a stroll down the aisle. When we do, our lovely Sky Marshal wants to see every cock on this aircraft erect. Do not disappoint her, ladies.”

The hijacker rubbed his penis against Maggie’s backside and whispered, “You’ve got me erect already, senorita!”

As promised, in a few minutes Carlos pushed Maggie with his hips and forced her down the aisle. Joelle stopped touching Senator Wilcox as soon as they had passed her row.

Carlos stopped Maggie beside a 62-year-old white woman who was slowly stroking the thin penis of a young black Marine. Despite the circumstances, she seemed to be enjoying herself, and he did too! He ogled the naked Sky Marshal in front of the hijacker. Carlos took a step back and dropped his right hand to her hip, giving the Marine a full frontal view of Maggie.

“She’s gorgeous, isn’t she?”

“Yes,” agreed the aroused Marine.

“Doing your part for our men in uniform, Ma’am?” joked Carlos.

She gave him a baleful look and said, “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

He smirked. “You should be thanking me. Tell her your rank, soldier.”

Scowling at Carlos, he said, “Lance Corporal.”  

The hijacker laughed. “Did you hear that, Ma’am? You are stroking the lance of a Lance Corporal! Ha! Ha! Enjoy!”

Continuing down the aisle, the pair stopped to admire the technique of a fortyish woman in the sixth row. Her husband seemed ready to release a gusher.

“You’d better stop for a minute, Honey!” Carlos cautioned.

The pair scowled at him. When the wife stopped stroking, the man’s cock stood straight up and quivered.

Behind them were two teens, obviously brother and sister. The boy had his hands clasped on top of his head but was still wearing all his clothes except for his shoes. He was gawking at the naked Sky Marshal.

Carlos growled at the girl. “Why didn’t you follow my instructions?”

Before she could reply, the man in front of them whose cock was quivering growled, “Leave them alone. They are too young to be a threat to you!”

“Mind your own business.”

“They are my business. I’m their father!”

Turning back to the girl, Carlos asked, “What’s your name, niña?”

“Heather.”

“How old are you, Heather?”

“Nineteen.”

“How old is your brother?”

“Eighteen.”

“Strip him!” he growled viciously.

Maggie watched helplessly as Carlos forced the young woman to strip her brother. His whole body was bright pink from shame. The boy had a frightened little pecker that was not more than an inch long.  

“Stroke it,” Carlos demanded.

“How? It’s too little for me to get my hand around.”

The boy’s cock shriveled even smaller.

“Use one finger and play with it. Tickle it. Before you know it, his little penis will be big enough to stroke.”

She followed his instructions and soon was able to grasp it with two fingers and her thumb. Carlos left her pleasuring her mortified younger brother and continued down the aisle.

The hijacker and his beautiful, naked hostage stopped at a row where two men had been sitting together, opposite two women sitting together. All four of them were in their early thirties. Carlos had swapped one of the men with one of the women, but now found both men still wearing their underwear.

“Let’s go ladies. Get their underpants down and start jerking their cocks,” he demanded. “They should both be erect by now!”

“Can I switch with her?” the lady to his right requested, pointing to the lady to his left.

“Why?”

“Because I am sitting with her husband, and she is sitting with mine. We were all on a golfing holiday in Tucson together, but when you switched us, you sat us with the wrong husbands.”

Carlos smirked. “Perfect! Be honest, girls, haven’t you ever wondered what the cock of your friend’s husband looked like? Now is your chance to find out. Go ahead, take a look!”

The hijacker enjoyed their mutual embarrassment. As the underpants came down, all four blushed. Each woman tried to disguise the enjoyment she got from masturbating her friend’s husband, but the men could not hide the excitement the stroking by their friend’s wife caused!

Maggie and Carlos next stopped beside a young woman pleasuring a burly man who was twice her age. She was a pretty girl with blonde hair, wearing a short skirt that showed off her lovely legs in sheer nylon stockings. The older gentleman was smiling contentedly while the girl fondled his balls with one hand and tugged his cock with the other.

“Is she your daughter?” Carlos inquired.

“No, Wendy’s my new employee,” he replied breathlessly. “I hired her last week to help with our bookkeeping.”

Carlos laughed. “You should give her a raise!”

During their stroll, Maggie and Carlos had seen almost every combination of man and woman. There were women fondling total strangers, wives stroking husbands, sisters playing with their brothers, a high school senior girl pleasuring her father, a mother masturbating her college-age son, and even an older woman getting acquainted with her grandson’s cock.

When Maggie and Carlos walked up the aisle, Senator Wilcox’s penis was relaxed. Joelle quickly started stroking him, and he began to respond immediately. The hijacker, however, was annoyed to see that Joelle’s seatmate was not completely erect.

“Looks like the Senator needs some extra encouragement,” he said. “Give him some lip service, Joelle,” Carlos commanded.

The incognito Sky Marshal hesitated. She hoped he was not saying what she thought he was implying.

The hijacker growled, “Suck the Senator!”

She gave Carlos an angry stare, then lifted Tyler’s penis, leaned over, and slid him inside her mouth. The Senator moaned and immediately expanded to full erection. She fellated him until Carlos walked away but then sat up and started using her hand again.

“Carlos,” called Eduardo from the back of the plane. “Mind if I take a piss?”

“Go ahead. Everyone seems to be contented and having a good time. I was just thinking of giving our sexy Sky Marshal here a cavity search!”

Eduardo laughed and watched as Carlos licked two fingers of his right hand, then reached down and plunged them inside Maggie. She gasped and pushed back against him as he forcibly aroused her.

“I think she likes it!” Releasing his flight attendant hostage, Eduardo commanded, “Don’t move!” and then entered the rear lavatory.

Maggie moaned and pushed back more firmly against the hijacker. She was wet, and his wriggling fingers made a slurping sound.

“You do like that, don’t you?” he purred in her ear.

“Yes,” she hissed.

Maggie squirmed and pushed harder against Carlos, turning him so that his back was to her fellow Sky Marshal. Joelle quickly rose from her seat. With her black service pistol reversed in her hand, she delivered a crushing blow to the back of his head. Like James Bond, Sky Marshals have a license to kill during hostage situations, and Joelle was not concerned about killing the perverted hijacker.

Her blow was not fatal, but Carlos immediately dropped his gun and slumped to the floor with blood flowing freely from his skull. The weight of his body dragged Maggie down also. Joelle used a razor-sharp knife in her left hand to cut the flexicuff from Maggie’s wrists, and then dropped the knife and darted on bare feet down the aisle.

The passengers started to react to this change of events. There were gasps, exclamations of surprise, and cheers. By the time Joelle arrived at the back of the plane, an alarmed Eduardo was already opening the lavatory door. When his gun hand emerged, Joelle grabbed his wrist and twisted it. With a yelp, he dropped the gun. Still holding his wrist, she spun around him, yanked his arm up between his shoulder blades, and jabbed the barrel of her service pistol into the back of his skull.

“It’s over, Eduardo,” she said quietly.

He glanced towards the front of the plane and saw Maggie, still completely naked, kneeling over the prostrate Carlos and binding his wrists with flexicuffs. Eduardo raised his other hand to the top of his head and surrendered. While Joelle withdrew a flexicuff from her back pocket and bound Eduardo’s wrists behind his head, the passengers went berserk. The cabin filled with cheering, yelling, clapping, foot stomping, and praying.

Joelle shouted over the cacophony, “LANCE CORPORAL!”

Passengers started shouting, “SHH! SHH! QUIET DOWN! SHE’S SAYING SOMETHING.”

“LANCE CORPORAL!”

“Yes, Ma’am?” he said in a normal voice, now that the passengers were hushed.

“Would you keep an eye on Eduardo while I assist Maggie?”

“Yes, Ma’am. It would be an honor!”

The Marine reached for his clothes but then realized the older woman was still stroking him!

“Excuse me, Ma’am? You can stop now.”

“Uh-huh,” she mumbled. She continued masturbating him with a satisfied smile on her face.

He gently removed her hand from his cock. “Thank you, Ma’am, that was really nice, but I need to get out.”

Finally awakening from her reverie, the older woman blushed and stood in the aisle to make way for him. He fastened and zipped his trousers as he walked towards Joelle.

“What do you want me to do?”

She handed him Eduardo’s gun and said, “Just keep an eye on him until I return.”

“My pleasure, Ma’am. May I shake your hand?”

She smiled and took his hand.

“Those were some great moves! Where did you learn to do that?”

“I am a Sky Marshal, too,” she said.

“So there WAS another Sky Marshal onboard! Thanks for rescuing us,” he said sincerely.

Joelle’s smile broadened. She nodded and then ran towards the front of the aircraft. When Joelle reached the front, Maggie had Carlos handcuffed. He was still unconscious and bleeding.

“Get dressed, Maggie. I will take it from here.”

Joelle retrieved a first aid kit from the galley and applied a compress to the back of Carlos’s head. Behind her, a woman approached with a small black bag.

“Excuse me, may I have a look? I am a doctor,” she said.

“Yes, thank you,” Joelle replied.

A few minutes later the doctor had bandaged his head. She said, “He’ll be alright, although he is going to have one hell of a headache when he wakes up! Serves him right, the perverted little bastard.”

When Maggie was dressed, Joelle found Debra, the flight attendant, and asked her to inform the flight crew of the events and ask them to land as soon as possible and request police assistance when they touched down.

Returning to the back of the plane, Joelle noticed that a woman here and there was still stroking the stiff cock of her seatmate. “Gentlemen, you should get dressed again,” she advised.

Sending the Marine forward to relieve Maggie in guarding the sleeping Carlos, Joelle started cutting off Eduardo’s clothing with the razor knife. Maggie soon joined her, and the two beautiful Sky Marshals performed a manual cavity search on Eduardo. When they finished, the second hijacker was beet red and exhibiting a very excited penis.

Satisfied that Eduardo was not carrying any other weapons, they turned their attention to Carlos, who was now awake and standing at the front of the cabin.

“You do the honors, Maggie,” said Joelle, handing her the razor knife.

“With pleasure!” The young Sky Marshal began slicing off Carlos’s clothes while Joelle held him in place. Moments later, she cut through his boxers.

Puta!” Carlos snarled as his last item of clothing was removed. He spat on Maggie’s shoulder and then squealed when she squeezed his testicles and twisted.

“Didn’t your mother ever teach you to be nice to any woman holding your balls?” She used his underpants to wipe the spittle off her leather jacket and then squeezed his balls again. When he started to protest, she stuffed his boxers into his mouth. Joelle tied a rag from his shirt around his head to keep him gagged.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Maggie announced, “I have now seen the penis of every man on this aircraft . . .,”

There was nervous chuckling from the passengers.

“. . . and Carlos wins the contest for the limpest, littlest dick on board.” She stepped to the side while the passengers laughed to see the evidence of her statement.

The hijacker glared and tried to kick her. Another twisting squeeze of his balls changed his mind about resisting. What followed was the roughest strip search that Joelle and Maggie had ever performed. Carlos grunted and groaned as they manipulated him.

“Lift his penis,” instructed Joelle.

Maggie used her left hand to jerk his cock into a vertical position while pulling downwards on his scrotum with her right hand.

“Foreskin.”

Carlos flinched and gasped when Maggie wrenched back his foreskin.

“Urethra.”

The hijackers knees bent and he moaned when the young Sky Marshal used both hands to painfully pinch open the hole in the tip of his penis. He shook his head in protest when Joelle said, “Scrotum.”

Maggie pulled apart his testicles and then yanked his scrotum up so her coworker could check behind.

A few minutes later, Joelle suggested, “Maggie, I think you should perform the rectal search.”

“I'm going to enjoy this!”

Joelle forced Carlos to bend over with his backside pointed towards the passengers. She stretched his butt cheeks apart and held his anus open with her thumbs. With a lubricated glove on her hand, Maggie forced one finger inside of him, loosened him up enough to push a second finger inside, and then probed deeply for contraband.

“I can’t find anything,” she said after a minute of searching. “Joelle, your fingers are longer than mine. Maybe you should have a try.”

“Good idea!” Joelle and Maggie switched places. Maggie held Carlos down and spread him open while Joelle put on the glove.

“I don’t think I need any more lubricant, do you?”

“No, I think he is ready to receive.”

Carlos shook his head in protest and then yelped in pain when Joelle abruptly shoved two fingers inside him. He tried to break free from Maggie’s grasp as Joelle pushed the full length of her long fingers into his rectum, then began moving them around.

“Aww, do you have a sore asshole, Asshole?” Maggie mocked. While the passengers cheered and applauded, she reached under Carlos, pushed aside his erect cock, and squeezed his balls again.

The Sky Marshals learned from Eduardo that the hijackers had smuggled parachutes onboard. They had intended to kidnap Senator Wilcox by forcing him to jump from the aircraft in tandem with Carlos and then demand a fortune in ransom money as well as immunity for all undocumented aliens. Whether or not their demands were met, Carlos intended to kill the Senator and hope his replacement would be more sympathetic to the plight of the illegal immigrant.

Maggie and Joelle were lauded as national heroes.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples