CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 2nd, 2015, 2:26am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

GoToCFNMPhotos Board
GoToCFNMStoriesBoard
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

THIS BOARD IS CLOSED! WE HAVE MOVED:
The CFNM Village Discussion Forum

Domain: www.sensations4women.com is FOR SALE
see messages below

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Nude Beach + Small Penis
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nude Beach + Small Penis  (Read 8593 times)
alexis39
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Nude Beach + Small Penis
« on: May 2nd, 2010, 1:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was at a clothing optional beach in the Carribean during Spring Break.  Lots of families and students enjoying themselves.  One part of the beach is where most of the nudists go, but the entire beach can be nudist.
As I was walking back, a mother and her daughters, about 14 and 16 jogged toward me.  I was nude and not at all fluffed, which is a problems since I am very small, maybe an inch and a quarter and I am cut and shaved.  As they approached, they looked and one of the girls started to laugh.  I was the only one near them so I know it was about me.  
After they passed, I heard the older daughter say to the others, "did he have a dick?"  And the mother and other daughter laughed.
This caused me to get somewhat fluffed, maybe up to 3 inches.  Then came an older couple, followed by a man and his two daughters.  The girls, may 8 and 9, just stared at me for about twenty yards till they passed me.  The younger one was literally elbowing her sister to make sure she saw me.
It was quite a day, with so many women and girls seeing me.  But that short period of time, where everything was perfectly legal, was very interesting.
IP Logged
essex09
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Re: Nude Beach + Small Penis
« Reply #1 on: May 2nd, 2010, 4:00pm »

Hope you mean 18 and 19...
IP Logged
alexis39
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Re: Nude Beach + Small Penis
« Reply #2 on: May 2nd, 2010, 7:42pm »

I was on a public beach that is clothing optional.  You can be 8 or 80 on that beach and you can wear clothes or not wear clothes.  There was absolutely nothing illegal about anything that took place that day.  I was seen by people of all ages.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »