CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 29th, 2014, 1:25am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM in Boarding Schools
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM in Boarding Schools  (Read 18847 times)
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: CFNM in Boarding Schools
« Reply #50 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 5:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Willie_T,
I really don't think the liking of Helga was limited to the younger boys!!
I think having Helga present during the older boys' examinations was a healthy, positive experience, for all concerned. Helga got valuable "on site" experience, for her future nursing studies. The boys learned the comfort of being open & secure with a girl, which is a beautiful growth experience. This experience relates to my suggestion of allowing future girl nurses to partially assist in, and fully observe their school mates' physicals, boys, as well as girls. I realize that there are many valid objections to this. Yet I feel that it should at least be tried out, so long as the boys were prepared for it, in advance.  
That being said, I still feel the best CFNM story I ever read concerned two 16 year old junior girls observing senior boys physicals, in 1986. The girls were as surprised as the boys were, and the examiner was a 20-something female nurse! I have referred to this before; this story first appeared here, I think in September of 2006. There were many incredible scenarios reported which makes me feel this was fiction. Truth or fiction, it made for great reading!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #51 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 5:19pm »

Willie, it seems that masturbation was allowed at the school from matron's remarks and Helga's doing it to the boys. I know that at some boarding schools this was discouraged and even punished if a boy was caught 'in the act'. Like given a cold bath or shower, or even corpoal punishment. But it seems that your school was an easy going one. But some boarding schools were really strict. Was corporal punishment allowed at your school besides the headmaster, or what punishments were given when the boys misbehaved in the dormitories?
Of course by the way Helga relieved that boy by giving him a handjob she knew that the older boys did it regularly. Did she or the matron ever catch a boy doing it, what was their reaction, did they just ignore it?
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #52 on: Jun 9th, 2010, 10:41am »

Bobby,

There was no prohibition of masturbation (or "wanking" as the boys called it) at my English school.  It was something that was never mentioned. Certainly no one was punished for it.  

All masters were allowed to inflict punishment, usually a gym slipper to the covered bottom of the offender. Only the headmaster was allowed to beat boys on the bare bottom and only then for serious offenses, e.g. lying. In the cases is was usually "six of the best" on the buttocks with a Malacca cane.  Matron always observed and then treated the boy afterwards. Matron let Helga assist sometimes as part of Helga's pre-nurse training.

Helga knew all about wanking and told me once that some of the younger boys she bathed asked her to wank them. She said she told them they were too young to wank and had to wait until they had hair.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #53 on: Jun 14th, 2010, 6:32pm »

"Single Donald" :
I cannot agree with you when you write  
"That being said, I still feel the best CFNM story I ever read concerned two 16 year old junior girls observing senior boys physicals, in 1986."  

First of all, it is obvious that this story was a fiction, even if like you I have very much enjoyed to read it.  
Anyway,  if I think that it can be good that some female students in a nurse school (or future school nurses if you prefer but their will to become nurses must be serious) could be allowed to assist to physicals of boys and girls in the nurse's office of a school or in the gym of a school,  for example during a training course, it seems to me that you are going too far.  

It would be more reasonable if only senior girls who wanted to become nurses and would have a training course in this purpose were allowed to assist to physicals of junior boys or to observe their physicals and not the opposite.

If the girls are younger than the boys, it is too much embarrassing for them.  

And I think also that it would be more fair if the female nurse who performed the examination of the boys was older than 20 age,  the boys would be more comfortable if she was a little older.

But I recognize that a nurse must beguin to do her job one day, so why not ask to a female nurse of 20 age to perform  the physicals of male teenagers if she knows enough her job of nurse.  

to "Willie T" : do you know what was the number of boys who were lining up naked to report in front of the matron and her assistant Helga for their annual physical?

it was not the same if they were a large number  or only a few ones? because the time during which they were waiting naked was longer in the first case and it might be more embarrassing  

And also if all the boys were gathered for their physicals without any consideration of their age or if the older boys had to report at one hour and the younger ones at an other time.  

I am convinced that the younger boys under 12 or 13 age were not too much embarrassed because a physical might be certainly expecting in a boarding school and may be they preferred that the examination was performed by a woman and a young girl rather that by a male doctor and a male monitor, who could have been much more strict than women.

But I presume that the older boys, especially the boys who were not english persons and were not used to that situation, were very embarrassed to be lining up naked in group like in the army waiting for their turn to be examined by tho women.

As I write before, I hope that the younger boys and the older ones were not examined together at the same time, because it would have increased the embarrassment of the older boys.  

Nevertheless, it was certainly a good experience for Helga if she wanted really to enter in an english school nurse.  

As I said before, I had never experienced myself a french boarding school in France but I know that some french boarding schools had applied very strict  rules which were similar to the rules applied for the drafttees during their military service, as for example for the showers like I have already related and certainly also for annual school physicals. I have heard that the boys aged between 15 and 18 age who were students  in the boarding school for the future teachers in primary schools were normally instructed to strip completely and to line up in group  to wait their examination when they had a physical.  

but I don't know if there was a young nurse or not, I am convinced that the was a female nurse to assist the doctor, male or female but she could be middle age, old or young.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #54 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 7:43am »

easter_man_10,

Thanks for your comments! I certainly won't disagree with you, as I would have been mortified to have had girl schoolmates observe my high school physicals! I previously suggested, as you do, that if this was done, only senior girls of 17, or soon to be, should enjoy this educational experience. However, I don't really see any difference between having senior girls observe junior boy's physicals, or vice versa, concerning the embarrassment factor. In either scenario, both the observers & examinees would be rather shy, but the boy examinees much more so! Consider the senior girls observing & assisting in senior boys' physicals; there would be virtually no difference, if any, in the reactions of all participating. They all mingle together in the school, sometimes sharing the same academic classes. Inter class dating always takes place, as well.
Concerning your comments to Willie T, I disagree with the embarrassment factor. At 12 & 13, I would have been very uncomfortable to have a near age girl observe my physical. Even to have a woman examiner would have been a challenge!
Smaller groups are preferable to larger ones, I agree. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be lined up naked in the corridor, no mater how many or few guys were with me! Concerning age difference of the examinees, I would think that the younger boys would have been more embarrassed, considering their pre development status, by comparrison to the older ones.
My school physicals, as previously explained, always involved us undressing in a curtained off section, in the nurse's office. We would then be called by the doctor one at a time. He was an older European gentleman, who performed the exams with no assistants. Now, I fantasize about having one of my girl schoolmates assisting him, but that is now! We like to put our adult minds into our high school bodies, but the reality would have been quite different, back in the day. There are some boys, I believe, who would have been comfortable with a girl observer/assistant, but they would definitely have been in the minority. Considering the shyness of today's boys, I would always insist that they be given some advanced word, if this scenario would take place now. They would then have time to be mentally & emotionally prepared for the day of the exam! I know that I would have wanted advanced notice, while in high school!
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2010, 6:34pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #55 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 1:19pm »

I don't think like you that in a medical situation of expositure to some women or some girls during physicals, the most embarrassed would have been the younger boys.

Under 12 age, I think that even if some of them have started their puberty, they are enough innocent to be less embarrassed than older boys if there are some women to perform the physicals, or more embarrassing because less usual, to observe it.

They are still used that their mothers are caring about themeven if they can take their shower or their bath alonewithout her help.  

As regards junior boys with senior girls or senior boys with junior girls, it would be certainly embarrassing for the boys in the two cases, but if it might happen one time, it would be less unfair to have junior boys with older girls who can be their older sisters than the opposite, because there must be not at all some sexuality feelings in that situation.

Nevertheless, our discussionis more about fantasy than reality at our time.  

The boys are so shy that it must be difficult nowadays to have group physicals like in the past.
when they take a shower in a gym, most of them have always a towel round their waist or they are wearing a swimming suit, they don't want to be seen naked even for a short time.  

If they would have to be naked in group in front of each other for a physical and in front of girls assisting a lady doctor or a female nurse, I think that they would be traumatized for a long time!
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2010, 6:04pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #56 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 3:58pm »

I also think it unlikely that junior or middle school girls would be allowed to assist in boys medicals, but senior teenage girls is a possibility, even with boys of their age, to get nursing experience. This can also be done with nursing students who are still teenagers.
I had a girlfriend once who told me that her first job when she was 18 was as a nursing assistant and one of her duties was bathing male patients in a hospital. I think young assistant or student nurses could also assist in boys physicals if required.
Although I never had physicals at school I remember that I had one at 19 to get a job. It was done by a male doctor assisted by a young nurse, no more than 18 or 19. She looked on during the whole physical including taking my pants down for the hernia check.
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #57 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 6:16pm »

you are right , the presence of young nursing students at boy's physicals in school or for sport can be more plausible, it can be a possibility.  

I am sure that it can happen sometimes.

I had mandatory school physicals each year of school from 7 to 18 age and the doctors were always assisted by female nurses, I remember that some seemed to be young but I don't think that  there was sometimes a nursing student, I would certainly remember of their presence or it might be when I was very young in elementary school may be?

Anyway, there was also very often a nursing student to assist the nurse who performed physicals for summer camps.

In the military hospitals, the nurses were also generally very young and they could assist the doctors at physicals of draftees when they had to report in a military hospital for a check of their fitness to military service.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #58 on: Jun 15th, 2010, 7:04pm »

Thanks, Bobby_Bare & easter-man-10!

I always enjoy reading different opinions on this subject! Concerning senior girls assisting & observing Junior boys physicals, or even 10th graders, I see this as virtually no different than senior girls observing their own classmates. Most boys don't appear nude in front of older sisters, at ages 15-17. They would definitely feel embarrassed to have a girl only a year or 2 older than them see all! Remember I said that often students from different classes take the same course, and that inter class dating is common. You would see more older girl/younger boy match-ups than when I was in school! The closeness in age, even if the medical assistant was a couple of years older, would be as embarrassing to the boys, I feel, as having a same age, or younger girl involved.  Regardless of the ages of the participants, this experience would be a healthy growth lesson to eradicate girl shyness, for the boys. For the girls, they would get valuable medical training, along with a pleasant perk!
Bobby_Bare is correct that it is, or should be possible for a senior girl to get this training. She can start by getting this right in her school, during classmates/schoolmates' physicals, instead of having to wait until she graduated, and went to a hospital, or clinic. This way, after graduation, she would already have the basic knowledge of physical exams, when training in said hospital or clinic.
I once made the comparison to sex education once being a taboo, in schools. Since that is no longer the case, I feel we can "break another taboo", and have girls who want to study nursing take part in their schoolmates physicals, boys as well as girls!
Concerning boy nursing students, they, though still in the minority, should be given the same opportunity, with girl schoolmates. However, as no pelvic exam is done in routine female physicals, all they would be seeing is their female classmates/schoolmates' breasts. That should be a relief for the girl examinees, that the boy can't see their best parts! Not so, with the girl future nurses: they would see ALL on boys!    

IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #59 on: Jun 16th, 2010, 4:00am »

"Single Donald" :

I have a solution which seems to me more convenient
if the school authorities and the school doctors agree with the presence of senior girls who want to be nurses at physicals of boys, younger if they were juniors or as you propose of the same age than the boys, it would be better to allow them to observe physicals of boys in an other school than in that where they are studying.

In that last case, they do not know the boys classmates, and even if it is obviously embarrassing for the boys, it is not the same because they do not met them all the days of the school  year after.

The embarrassment of the boys is only for one day.  

As regards the presence of boys nursing students, of course, they would be allowed also to be present at  school girls physicals but as you said with the great difference that the girls have only to be chest bare, so their breast would be exposed but not all their body asit is the case for boys who must be naked for the inspection of the penis and the palpation of the balls and the check hernia, may be also if the doctor is thorough, an inspection of the foreskin retractationand a visual inspection of their buttocks.

The examination of boys can  be similar to that of draftees for military service,because there is no reason to take in account their modesty like it must be for girls.

So that day of boys physicals would be a real treat for the girls because before having present at the physicals of boys to observe their examination, they could not have expected such a show.

it is obvious that even if students girls know certainly that the modesty of the student boys is less respected than their own modesty during their physicals as well as in a locker room or for shower, they cannot imagine exactly how the physicals of boys are performed as regards the nakedness for  all the exam or for a part of it.  
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2010, 5:42pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #60 on: Jun 16th, 2010, 7:32am »

easter_man_10,

Your idea has its merrits. It may be difficult to implement though, as schools would have to get together in scheduling the physicals and future nurse visits to other locations. For example, I'll use Long Island schools, near Farmingdale, my high school. When physicals took place at Farmingdale, future nurses from Bethpage would attend the physicals here, and Farmingdale students would do the same for Bethpage physicals. There would have to be inter school coordination, and what's to say the students from one school wouldn't know at least some kids, from a neighboring town?
I still think that my plan would be better. It would be much simpler to implement, as travel to other schools would be unnecessary. Also, the exposure to girls who the boys knew, and would see again, would be a big step in getting them to relax and be more open with the female gender.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #61 on: Jun 16th, 2010, 5:53pm »

I don't think that my idea is too difficult to apply if it is decided by the school authorities of a district. It is of course necessary to schedule the physicals in different schools but they can be located very close and it is easy to have an inter-school coordination.

Of course, as you said, some girls of a school can know some boys of an other school for various reasons as if they are neiboughs or siblings, but it will happen seldom, so the risk of a major embarrassment for boys can at least be minimized.
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #62 on: Jun 19th, 2010, 12:08pm »

Easter man.  About forty boys, all boarders, were examined by Matron and sometimes Helga.  It was usually in small groups (4-5).  This happened when new terms started and always when new boys arrived. Boarding boys were much more used to group nudity than days boys like me.  On sports day (Saturday) we often showered at school but didn't much like it if Matron came in to the locker room.  I never saw Helga there. On bath nights Helga was often present and saw many of the boys naked. This didn't cause any problems and the boys were used to it.  She only put hands on the smaller boys who she bathed.

Most of what I know about her contact with the older boys came from Helga directly whom I would see in town on Sundays from time to time. She liked working at the school and appreciated Matron giving her more nursing responsibilities including watching matron administering treatment including enemas.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #63 on: Jun 19th, 2010, 5:38pm »

To put Willie's description of life at a boys boarding school with the ideas of Donald and Easterman about having girls being trained as future nurses and matrons, like Helga, I think it would be a good idea and also some help for the matron and her assistant to have girls interested in this work who are still at school to make weekly visits to the boys boarding school on Satudays to help with overseeing and conrolling the boys during their weekly bathtime. They can also help Helga to bathe the younger boys and oversee the older boys that they do not make too much mess during their baths.
I think matron and Helga, and any other matrons in boarding schools, would be grateful for this help by other girls who would also gain experience and learn more about boys and to feel confident with each other in future life as adults.
It is not easy controlling some one hundred boys in a boarding school who all have to take a bath on the same day, or even showering every day, we know how boisterous and careless boys of any age can be.  So to get a group of girls to help with this hectic time of baths and showers for the boys is a good idea. It will also make the boys and girls get used to feeling comfortable with each other, in a CFNM way of course, so that the situation remains non-sexual in nature in such an environment. This experience will be useful for both boys and girls in their future relationships with each other as adults.
IP Logged

Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #64 on: Jun 20th, 2010, 12:05am »

We certainly could have used them in England half a century ago.  Of course it would do nothing for us poor day boys who had to go home and wash ourselves.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #65 on: Jun 23rd, 2010, 6:18pm »

Bobby Bare : your idea is obviously very good but in the real life, unfortunately, I believe that it was rather retired military men who were charged to supervise boys during showers in a boarding school and to make them keep silent and obedient as it was required!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples