CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 26th, 2014, 4:39am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM in Boarding Schools
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM in Boarding Schools  (Read 19396 times)
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

CFNM in Boarding Schools
« on: Apr 23rd, 2010, 5:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I read an account on Voyforums by a man who was brought up in Russia where he attended a boarding school where boys up to 15 years old were always monitored in the showers by the female teachers who took it in turn to watch the boys. So all the female teachers at the school got to see all the boys at the school naked. They even checked them for cleanliness after the showers.
Since the boys slept at the boarding school, where most or all teachers and carers were female they also had females overseeing them in their dormitories. He said that since corporal punishment was not allowed at the school the usual punishment that these female teachers gave them for misbehaving was to make them stand with pants down and exposed in the corridor. There were also girls at the boarding school but never got this humiliating punishment and would sometimes see the boys standing like that in the corridor.
There are accounts of similar CFNM situations in other boarding schools also in the West, like Europe and America.
It seems that wherever there are women in charge of boys or young men in institutions they always try to humiliate the males with nudity or enjoy their nudity.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: CFNM in Boarding Schools
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23rd, 2010, 7:35am »

Bobby_Bare,

Thanks again for sharing this! I wonder if boys over 15 were at this boarding school, but not subject to the shower supervision, or nude punishment. I feel that making a boy stand nude in the corridor would definitely be cruel & unusual punishment, but this was Russia, not the U.S. I wonder what would happen if a boy stood up for his dignity, and refused the nude corridor treatment? At 13-15, it would be kind of difficult for the women to forcibly strip them. Would they have been threatened with expulsion?-I wonder!
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2010, 7:37am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23rd, 2010, 4:53pm »

In India there is a long-standing and wide-spread practice of mothers and other adult females, including teachers, punishing boys by making them stand nude in front of others, including clothed girls. I believe that practice has even been described at least once on this board.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2010, 4:54pm by Allan_C. » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23rd, 2010, 5:51pm »

Yes Allan, I think there is a whole thread about this subject of boys nude punishments in front of girls in India.
Also I have seen several accounts from the fifties in some American schools where it was regular for female teachers to expose boys in front of mixed class, including girls, before spanking them. This humiliating punishment was never applied to girls, so they could watch the boys punishments with pleasure and excitement.
There are also accounts on another board where female social workers make teen boys to undress completely nude with the excuse of looking all over their body for signs of abuse by parents.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2010, 5:56pm by Bobby Bare » IP Logged

RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 6:02am »

Yes I am from India and i did go to boarding school with my younger sister. Punishment like those were an everyday occurance. Even if both a boy and girl were involved in the crime then the boy would get his punishment nude with a girl got the same punishment but dressed. Me and my sister were real rascals back then and in my 7 years in boarding school we both must have been punishment like a 100 times.
I would tell my adventures if anyones interested  Smiley
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #5 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 7:03am »

Yes,Rajmanhotra, go ahead, it would be interesting to hear from someone who has experienced it.
Were you punished nude in front of the girls, in class or in corridor? Up to what age, and were the teachers who punished you like that female?  
Would be nice to hear all the details.
IP Logged

Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 12:01pm »

I went to a boarding school in England. There were about 60 boarders and 20 day boys who lived at home. I was a day boy.  We had a matron, tough old girl about 50 and she had an assistant, a German girl about l8, who mainly took care of the very young boys. Most boys were 7-15 but a few were younger.

All boarders had to have a physical upon arrival for their first term.  Matron did the physicals and sometimes her assistant attended especially if the boys spoke only German or French, languages she understood. The boys were lined up nude. This was an embarrassment for some of them, not used to being naked in front of other boys or females.

Boys considered themsleves to be in one of two camps, roundheads (circumcised) or cavaliers (uncut). Most were uncut.  There was a lot of nudity at the school (gang showers, bath night, punishment, etc.) and most of the boys accepted it as part of English school life (in the l950s).
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #7 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 5:32pm »

on Apr 25th, 2010, 12:01pm, Willie_T wrote:
Boys considered themsleves to be in one of two camps, roundheads (circumcised) or cavaliers (uncut).

Oh, that made me smile! Grin  

Quote:
There was a lot of nudity at the school (gang showers, bath night, punishment, etc.) and most of the boys accepted it as part of English school life (in the l950s).

Yes, I'm sure it must have come as a bit of a shock to them initially, but as is often the case it simply becomes part of the accepted routine.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #8 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 7:55pm »

on Apr 25th, 2010, 5:32pm, Chilled_Jill wrote:

Yes, I'm sure it must have come as a bit of a shock to them initially, but as is often the case it simply becomes part of the accepted routine.

They might even get to enjoy it.  
Though he didn't describe what the punishments consisted of.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #9 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 8:03pm »

Willie, could you describe what these nudity situations were like? Was the matron and her young assistant, or some other females like teachers or administration staff, present during these nudity situations for boys?
Also what did these nude punishments consist of?
IP Logged

Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #10 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 8:27pm »

on Apr 25th, 2010, 7:55pm, Bobby_Bare wrote:
They might even get to enjoy it.  

That's true - and I suppose any young male with slight exhibitionist tendencies might look forward to it.

And some of the nudity may be enjoyable in a more liberating way, people have spoken about the pleasure of nude swimming or sunbathing in that it feels 'free', natural and comfortable.  

I sometimes wonder where the desire to be a stripper comes from. The guys that do it might have a 'stripping gene' or perhaps have experienced some form of 'enforced' nudity and enjoyed it so much they want to experience it again and again.
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 10:52pm »

Corporal punishment was common and usually meant a slippering (carpet slippers) or a caning (Malacca bamboo was a favorite) on the clothed backside of the bad boy usually for something like inattention in class, answering back, etc.  These were not serious and were delivered on the spot by the master (teacher) in charge. A typical punshment was "six of the best" (swats) in front of the class.  No big deal.

More serious were offenses such as lying or cheating. These offenses were reported to the headmaster who administered justice in these cases.  These were usuallly on the bare bottom of the miscreant and always in the presence of matron who attended to the culprit after the cane stroke.  These usually were livid stripes that caused intense pain but rarely drew blood. After the caning the boy was tended by matron who applied ointment, medication, etc to the boy who was often in tears.

Sometimes, when the boy was being treated in matron's office, her assistant assisted. This brought her into direct contact with a (usually) teen-age boy who was bare below the waist.  This often resulted in an erection while the patient was being treated.
IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Apr 26th, 2010, 5:30am »

Yes through out my school days i was involved in a lot of CFNM which i was embaressed to begin with but grew into as time went along  Smiley
Our teachers were all female thought the higher staff was mostly male more the non teaching staff. The female teachers did have a little bias towards the girls and found it harded to believe that girls mis behaved thought girls also got punished. I remeber as a kid i was specially naughty though mostly egged on by my little sister. She would bet me to do outrageous stunts and ofcourse hepl me in them and when we would get caught usually after some destruction of school property it would lead to some punishments.  
I remember one time in a new scession after entering the 6th grade for me and 5th for my sister we got some fire crakers to school. We both were showing them off to our friends and my sister suggested we should use one in the school . So i decided to do it in the dining hall . I got a rocket and was lighting it when my sister asked where should we let it go i told her the best place was the wash basin pipe i figures the water in the pipe would put out the fire. But in reality the closed space in the pipe onlt magnified the noise when it burst and and pipe itself also burst and pretty soon children were smimming in the dining hall.  
Needless to say me and my sister found ourselves in the principals office and we were told we would get a caining on the backside for our adventure and were lucky not to be expelled. The only difference was while my sister got her caning on topof her pants i got fully naked for mine giving the female principal another female teacher and my sister a view of everything .
Later on my sister told me even tough she did not enjoy the caning she did enjoy the "experience".  Smiley
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Apr 26th, 2010, 1:49pm »

At our school we had several Indian boys from affluent families in Kenya and Gold Coast (now Ghana). I played cricket with two of them on the first eleven. They said discipline at the school was mild compared to life at home.  For the slightest offense they were obliged to take off all their clothes and stand nude in front of their siblings and even female friends of their sisters for up to an hour with hands behind their backs. Also in front of staff which was mainly female.
IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Apr 26th, 2010, 2:26pm »

Well in our school the authorities got prior permission from the parents so that was'nt much of an issue . At home my parents were lenient my aunt was the strict one and she always took my sisters side in arguments and i was usually punished thought there was no beating.
Even though my sister would get me in trouble i would soon forget about it and we would be friends soon again  Smiley
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 2:44am »

You know as familiar as I am with all of these stories, and have either experienced them myself or heard about them from many people firsthand as well as on this board, I still find the difference in treatment among boys and girls amazing. I am sure all of this has profound consequences. Off the top of my head I think most of them have to do with supporting the basic construction of human society that women rule and dominate "the community" -- the family unit and its immediate extensions. (Whereas men rule and dominate "civilization" -- from politics to science and engineering.) But the sheer obviousness of the disparity is nonetheless mind blowing.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #16 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 4:04am »

At the beguinning of the discussion, there was an account of a russian boy in a boarding school where there was many matrons to supervise them in showers, and in annual physicals, and after showers to check their cleanliness.

I have read also this account in Voyforum and I have noticed that the guy related that the supervision and checking were more thorough for young boys than older ones.  

As regards teenagers over 13 age, they were in display also to some women but not checked the same as the younger. They were not checked from head to toes by women, they were never  touched to check their cleanliness,  they had not to retract their foreskin or to spread their cheeks apart as the younger could be instructed to do after the showers.

why?I presume that it was  because they were considered as enough old to be responsible of their cleanliness, and also that their modesty, even if it was not a big concern in that  boarding school,was yet a little more respected .

The same for corporal punishment, it was said that only the younger boys were punished bare assand instructed to stand  in the corner, the others could keep their shirt or were undressed only until underwear, so it was not so much humiliating for the older boys.

Nevertheless, it was said that sometimes, a russian teenager was in display of girls classmates when he was standing back the wall in a corridor only wearing an  underwear and it never happened to a girl.  

It could be a situation where a teenager had a boner but it was not visible by girls when he was back face to the wall with an underwear.

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2010, 2:31pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 8:34am »

At my English boarding school there were gang showers for use after sports on Saturdays and there were baths for boarders that were used daily on scheduled basis. Matron supervised the baths but not the showers. Her assistant, a German girl, also supervised in the baths but only for the youngest boys to whom she gave baths and always cleaned under the boys' foreskins.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #18 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 2:26pm »

on Apr 27th, 2010, 2:44am, Allan_C. wrote:
You know as familiar as I am with all of these stories, and have either experienced them myself or heard about them from many people firsthand as well as on this board, I still find the difference in treatment among boys and girls amazing.

I agree, there were lots of situations during my schooling where the different treatment of the sexes was abundantly clear - and also accepted as the norm. And looking back, some really stand out. I've mentioned some of them in other threads, so I won't bore people with a list, but just to take one example:

You need to divide a sports class into two teams to play a competitive game. You want some way to identify who is on which team.

For the girls, half wear red armbands and half wear yellow. It works perfectly well.

For the boys, there are no armbands. Half of them must take their shirts off (regardless of who is watching) and expose their bare chests. And nobody stops to think it's unfair.  

Now obviously there are differences between a man going topless and a woman - but I can't see any logical reason why the boys weren't provided with arm bands.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 2:59pm »

" willie T" :

it was very frequent, even for students who were not in a boarding school, to have compulsory gang showers after sports or PE lessons.

It was very often the case in France when I was a student in middle and high school and we were often supervised under the shower by the male PE teacher.

But of course, there was not a matron as it could be in boarding schools.

"Chilled Jill" : you are right, it is obviously true that the two genders were not treated the same in some schools situations and  it was admitted by adults persons because it was the norm.

But you have not chosen a good example of double standard which was applied in disadvantage of boys.

In your example, I don't see anything wrong because in France a boy is never complaining about being bare chest in front of girls.

I have just seen two days ago some boys and girls of about 10 -13  who were playing in the street, the weather was very high for April month, about 24° at 14 h, and the boys have removed their shirts to play bare chest. They were happy to be more free without shirts.  

And it will be the same for teenagers, it is not a question of age, a girl cannot be topless without being  indecent  while it is not unfair at all for a boy in some situations like on the side of a river and so on .

So it is the same for girls in a school, and for me, it is logical that half of the boys were not provided  with arms bands, what is the issue!
It is only a question of weather, it would have been unfair only if the weather was not enough warm to have boys playing games bare chest.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #20 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 3:40pm »

on Apr 27th, 2010, 2:59pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
But you have not chosen a good example of double standard which was applied in disadvantage of boys.

In your example, I don't see anything wrong because in France a boy is never complaining about being bare chest in front of girls.

Well, no, it's not the best example, it's just one of the ways.

But some boys may have been embarrassed, not every one would be comfortable about showing his bare chest - and there was no consideration given about this. It's one thing for guys to choose to go shirtless, it's another to be forced.  

The same when sports kits were forgotten. We'd be told off and excused - or at worst have to borrow one of the school's own kits. The boys were made to exercise in just their underpants. For guys whose bodies were developing, and were still going through puberty, this must have been embarrassing.  

My boyfriend wasn't allowed to wear underpants under his sports shorts - their school insisted on using shorts with flimsy internal briefs. Apparently this was so the boys wouldn't have sweaty underwear for the rest of the day. But he's told me how embarrassing that was, since the inner briefs were useless and not very supporting.  

We simply took a second pair of knickers to change into.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #21 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 6:50pm »

Jill, were the boys who had to do PE in just underpants as a punishment for forgetting their PE kit in a mixed PE class or boys only?
I think this was quite common in many schools. I even heard accounts, though quite rarer, where they made the boys swim in the nude when they forgot their swimsuit.
IP Logged

Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #22 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 7:03pm »

on Apr 27th, 2010, 6:50pm, Bobby_Bare wrote:
Jill, were the boys who had to do PE in just underpants as a punishment for forgetting their PE kit in a mixed PE class or boys only?

Usually boys only - we had separate classes. How private they were depended on which building you were in. The sports hall in the new building was brick built and you would have had to be inside to see. The gym was in the old building and had some windows. If you happened to pass you might get a quick glimpse, but you couldn't really watch as you'd need to put your face right up to the window.  

The outdoor sports were better for boy watching  Grin
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2010, 7:08pm by Chilled_Jill » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Apr 27th, 2010, 7:23pm »

I too recall gym period basketball games-between the "shirts" and the "skins"!! It was boys only. There could have possibly been girl observers, if they walked into the front of the gym, but nobody would have been embarrassed, from what I could tell.
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2010, 7:25pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 2:21am »

It was required for boarders to shower after sports and it was optional for day boys.  I often showered at school but if I didn't want to I just cycled home about ten minutes from the school.  One reason for showering at home had to do with Matron and her assistant being present in the locker room, especially the young girl. She normally occupied herself with the younger boys but saw all the boys walking around naked.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 5:03am »

to reply to "Chilled jill" and others

you said  :"But some boys may have been embarrassed, not every one would be comfortable about showing his bare chest - and there was no consideration given about this. It's one thing for guys to choose to go shirtless, it's another to be forced".  

I agree with you that some boys may be a little embarrassed if they feel that they are too fat or too slim, but any way, it is useful to force them to be bare chest to be used to show their chest to others and to overcome their shyness.
It is time for them to grown up.

It is not to humiliate them but to help them to become more comfortable with their body.  

As regards boys forced to do sports just in underwear if they have forgotten their PE kit.
It is different and as it concerns apparently only boys, it is a better example of the double standard applied in disadvantage of boys.

But even in that case, you recognize that it was not in a mixed  PE class, so at least the boys were not exposed in underwear to the view of their girls classmates, and even if some of them could have a quick glimpse by windows if they tried to see the boys, which was not certain, it was not a big deal.  

As regards your boyfriend, I have not understood, what happened if a boy of his class had forgotten his PE kit, was he forced to undress in underwear or not?

And why was the inner brief so uncomfortable and "useless"?
On the opposite of you, I think that it was not a bad idea because it was sure that  the boys would not have sweaty underwears for the rest of the day, or  they had not to bring an other underwear to change before the next lesson in school. I am convinced that their mother thought that it was a good idea.

To come back to the first idea, may be if the boys were in underwear outside, it was more embarrassing but I don't know if it could happen.

It was also a punishment used by our PE teacher in my school when I was a student  but it was not a co-ed school, it was only after two lessons when a boy had forgotten his PE kit, it was written in the regulation of the school,  it could happen in a gym or outside in the yard of the school.  Some PE teachers were very strict about this rule and did not leave to the boys the choice between a detention or being undressed in brief (because we were all wearing briefs at that time).

It was also a threat which was used by teachers for the swimming lessons but it was seldom applied.  
It happened only one year with a retired military man who was now a PE teacher and was very strict about obedience, three boys were concerned, not only one, so it was a little less embarrassing for them.  

At the army for military service, it  was different for me : if only one guy had forgotten his swim suit, the sergeant ordered to all the group of twenty five guys  to strip completely and to swim naked because all  inductees might be dressed the same or in that case undressed the same. And we had a roll call in the buff to line up in the pool side.  
Fortunately, it did not happen often.

to reply to "Single Donald", I don't think that it was a real issue if some sport games were between the "shirts" and "the skins" only for boys, even possibly with girls observers. As you said, nobody was embarrassed in that case.

It is a major difference in the body of the two genders, a male can be bare chest without being embarrasssed while a female cannot be of course except if it her choice.

It could be an issue for girls in school physicals after 13 age if they were instructed to remove their bras because they were still young, some girls had very soon a beguinning of puberty.  
A student girl could  be also embarrassed if she did not wear a bra because her mother did not consider that she needed  to have it.  
I had  a woman friend who told me that she had been very embarrassed during her  physicals in middle school because she had no bras while other girls had one and were not bare chest in the locker room .

On the opposite, if boys over 13 age were  told to be bare chest, it was  not an issue. The issue began only when they had to remove their trousers.

I remember also of an other diference in the past , I would say until the last 50's in France.
Boys until about 14 or even 16 age were always wearing short trousers, so they were showing their lower thighs and legs while a girl of the same age was always wearing a dress.  
It was considered as normal and decent and fair.
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2010, 3:21am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #26 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 10:52am »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 5:03am, easter_man_10 wrote:
As regards your boyfriend, I have not understood, what happened if a boy of his class had forgotten his PE kit, was he forced to undress in underwear or not?

I don't know, I'll ask him later Grin  

Quote:
And why was the inner brief so uncomfortable and "useless"?

Apparently it was because of the material (rather like a string bag). No warmth and no support for his willy. Also I would expect not much modesty if anyone saw up the leg openings. And he's told me that the girls used to tease the boys about them.  

This, plus playing sports in "skins", means those boys would be on the sports field in a quite exposed state. Shorts, socks and sports shoes - nothing else.  

Quote:
On the opposite of you, I think that it was not a bad idea because it was sure that  the boys would not have sweaty underwears for the rest of the day, or  they had not to bring an other underwear to change before the next lesson in school. I am convinced that their mother thought that it was a good idea.

Possibly. I'm not saying the idea was a bad one, simply that it's an example of boys being treated differently.    

At my own school, I used to love watching the guys playing sports. It's very difficult to concentrate on a lesson when you can look out of the window and see the guys walking past on their way to play football or go running. And if you were in one of the classrooms overlooking the playing area it was very distracting.  

But best of all was when we were playing tennis and the boys were using the running track. To a girl with an interest in the male body, that was a treat Smiley  

Hehe!

Quote:
At the army for military service, it  was different for me : if only one guy had forgotten his swim suit, the sergeant ordered to all the group of twenty five guys  to strip completely and to swim naked

I love reading about nudity being used as a form of discipline for men.  

Quote:
A student girl could  be also embarrassed if she did not wear a bra because her mother did not consider that she needed  to have it.

We had a plan (a group of friends) that we'd all start wearing a bra at the same time. I didn't really need one at the time, but I was determined not to be left out. It's a very special feeling when you first start wearing bras, it's about becoming a woman.  

I'm enjoying this discussion thread, I might write down as many situations as I can remember where I saw the guys bodies Grin
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 2:26pm »

to "Chilled jill" :

I can believe you easily when you said that you were interested by the view of male body when they were playing sports because it was the same for boys when they had a chance to see girls in PE kit.

Of course, girls are wearing a shirt, they are never bare chest as can be the boys but it is  normal.

If a boy can see a girl bare chest, it is a bit like when a girl can see a boy bare ass. So it cannot be in a normal situation, it is always accidentally.  

In your relation, it seems that your boyfriend was teased by his girl classmates when he was wearing a short with an inner brief in PE lessons.

I presume that it was possible for girls to see more of his genitals  in some situations when they had a view on his opening legs with that kind of short without any underwear  but It was a little the same even with an underwear if a girl was just face a boy sitting on the ground with his legs lifted.

But for a boy, being instructed to be "shorts, socks, sport shoes and nothing else" is not a great issue. If it is a treat for girls, eveything is for the best!
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #28 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 4:27pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 2:26pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
I presume that it was possible for girls to see more of his genitals in some situations when they had a view on his opening legs with that kind of short without any underwear

I don't know if they could actually see it, but they used to tell the guys they could.  

Quote:
If it is a treat for girls, eveything is for the best!

Hehe, that's true  Smiley

Something else I don't understand, and that's being weighed.

I had a height and weight check occasionally at school - not regularly, so presumably just to check we were growing normally. It was done in the changing room in bra-and-pants.

According to a friend's brother, the boys were done nude.  

I really don't see that a pair of male briefs can weigh more than a bra and pants, so why were the boys nude?
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #29 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 6:22pm »

Jill, were there any females present when the boys were weighed nude?
IP Logged

Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #30 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 7:24pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 6:22pm, Bobby_Bare wrote:
Jill, were there any females present when the boys were weighed nude?

At my school, not to my knowledge - the guy didn't mention any but I can't say for definite.  

I know it sometimes happened at college, which had a sports / physical education department where my boyfriend was studying. (I was on the business studies courses). I believe it's part of the reason behind his CFNM leanings. I'll have to get him to write about it.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #31 on: Apr 29th, 2010, 4:29am »

"Chilled jill" :

you write this "I don't know if they could actually see it, but they used to tell the guys they could."   in answer to me  who have written :  
"I presume that it was possible for girls to see more of his genitals in some situations when they had a view on his opening legs with that kind of short without any underwear"

So it is difficult to know what the girls could have seen actually, certainly no more than on a beach when a male teenager was undressed in swim suit, whatever the kind of the swimsuit, a speedo or a large "bermuda" which can be better for girls  to see his genitals when he is sitting on the ground.

We must not forget that girls like to tease at  boys as the reverse of course when the persons of the two genders are young .

So may be, it was more a joke than something real, some girls  knew that it was embarrassing for some boys and a bit exciting for others who were a little exhibitionnists.

As regards the weight of boys and that of girls, I think that it was true because it was the norm in many schools in France too to weigh in the male students in the nude.

It was obvious that if a boy had kept his brief, it  would have not change the results on the scale but why would a boy keep a brief when weighted.  

The modesty of a boy had not to be respected because he might not be modest, it was not a normal feeling for a  mature boy. It was the social norm and what most of the adult persons were thinking.

It was also why boys were very often more than girls forced to take gang showers after PE lessons or practice of sport, why they were instructed to change all together in a locker room without any privacy, why they were instructed to undress in group in a waiting or a locker room before school physicals, why they were sometimes instructed to do sports in underwear if they had forgotten their PE kit. And I am sure that we can find other examples.

I was not in a co-ed schools but after reading many discussions and talked sometimes about the years of school with friends of both genders and recalling also what was related in families in the past when I was a student, I am convinced that girls were seldom treated like that.

It was admitted that the girl's modesty was an issue, not that if boy.

you said that the girls were weighted in bras and pants in your school while boys were nude. It made a difference but I am sure that even wearing bras and pants, some girls were already a bit embarrassed. It would have been worse if naked like boys and not considered as enough decent by their parents.

As I said in my former message, It would have been already more embarrassing only  if they had to remove their bras and stand bare chest ?  

The opinion of parents was certainly taken in account, I guess that the parents did not mind about the modesty and nakedness of their sons when they were with the same gender or in front of adult persons while they did not agree the same for their daughters.

Of course, the obedience of boys to remove all their clothes in order to be naked for weight in  could seem amazing today but not at that time. They were used to such situations and they knew that it was useless to complain and also most of then did not want to be treated of "sissies" by their classmates.  

It can also have something to do with the fact that male students were supposed to be called for the army when they were 18 age and everybody knew that their modesty would  not be respected at all when it would be time for the army and that they would be weighted in the nude.

You said that you had a height and a weight check at school  occasionally, not regularly, in the changing room.

was it more than one time by year and not during a routine school physical each year ?

For me, it was performed as a part of a regular year school physical which was mandatory and always performed in the school's office nurse in high school, and at the beguinning of each term in middle school during a less thorough school physical., so three times by school year

It could be also at the beguinning of the school year with a PE teacher or a coach if we did some sport, in that case, it was performed in the gym.
I had only one weight performed like that in a gym The PE teacher said that he wanted to separate us in groups of about the same strength, so he needed to know our weight before the annual routine school physical .
It could be more frequent, I had friends who had more than one.  

It is up to you  to answer to "Bobby Bare" question about the presence of female when the boys were weighted in the nude but I presume that there was obviously at least  the female nurse of the school or who was performing the weight in ? a PE teacher? male for boys and female for girls?  

You said that it was different at college which had a sports/physical education department where your  boyfriend was studying.
Interesting but was it only a  female nurse  who was present or other female persons and in that case who?
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2010, 4:24am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Jason

Email

« Reply #32 on: Apr 30th, 2010, 10:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Following orders (!) here’s a summary of some of my experiences. I’m not sure where to start or how much detail to include but here goes.

The medicals were very thorough because they had to be. Done by a doctor and nurse, sometimes a male doctor and sometimes female. As with any detailed examination I had to be in underwear and nude for some of it. It was embarrassing but no big deal, it was a medical.  

I had lots of fitness tests, we were there to improve and learn about our bodies and fitness and you can’t do that and not expect other people to see your body. The test sessions were conducted by technicians sometimes in private sometimes it was a group, depended what kind of tests. The technicians were both male and female and worked in pairs, sometimes I’d have two male or two female or mixed.  

I had various tests throughout each module, like heart rate, body composition, breathing, speed, agility, flexibility, strength and so on. The precise mix of tests dictated where I had them done. Anything scientific meant “The Lab” as they called it, other tests were done in the gyms or wherever we did the sport. Like the medicals underwear was common with some limited nudity.  

The sort of tests done in the lab included running on a treadmill with monitors or breathing equipment attached. That was done in running shoes and shorts, we didn’t wear shirts in the lab as that made it easier to fasten and remove monitors. I had bending, stretching and jumping tests sometimes in the lab, sometimes in the gym. The idea behind the tests was to see if my stamina and performance were improving over time so heart rate, breathing and recovery time were monitored. Urine and blood tests were done from time to time.  

Measuring was in underwear they used tape measures and a skin fold calliper, I was measured from head to toe (but not in one place LOL!). The nude part was the weighing scales which meant underwear off and hands by my side. The first time was embarrassing but you get used to it because you know it‘s coming. The order of the tests varied and sometimes the skin fold test was done while still nude. Sometimes I was weighed at the start of the session which made the rest a little strange knowing they’d seen everything.  

Tests weren’t confined to the lab; speed, agility, strength and so on were tested as part of the sports module, any which didn’t need technicians were done by the coach or instructor. The nature of the tests, like the exercises and which instructors you got, depended on which modules you chose to do.  Depending on the popularity of each module, most were split by gender but some were “co-ed” if the numbers were too low to run separately.  I also had to do some academic modules, and that’s where I met Jill.

Looking back I wish I’d carried on with the sports study but I still keep myself fit and in fairly good shape.

Jas  
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #33 on: Apr 30th, 2010, 2:16pm »

Jas, you didn't say whether these were done at school or in some sports club, and how old you were.
IP Logged

Jason

Email

« Reply #34 on: Apr 30th, 2010, 2:31pm »

I was at college and late teens 17-19. It's a reply to one of the questions above (I'm ChilledJill's boyfriend)
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Apr 30th, 2010, 4:00pm »

At my school all physicals were done by matron with the help of Helga, her German assistant.  There was a doctor on call for emergencies and he made house calls to the school.  Once a boy needed to be evaluated for a circumcision.  It was decided he needed to be cut and became a "roundhead".  Another time a boy took a soccer ball to the testicles and had to be carried to matron's treatment room. The doctor was called and he examined the boys swollen balls in front of matron and Helga.  He was given an ice pack and bed rest.

Once a boy had an arm in a sling from a cricket injury and Helga was called on to bathe him.  He was about l4 and she was about l8. Normally she only bathed the small boys but matron assigned her to the job stressing that she clean under the foreskin. The boy stood naked in the tub while Helga washed him. He was fully erect and when she skinned back his foreskin and applied the washcloth he ejaculated into the cloth.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #36 on: May 1st, 2010, 6:16am »

Quote:
He was fully erect and when she skinned back his foreskin and applied the washcloth he ejaculated into the cloth.

Willie, I can well imagine! That damned near happened to me at the same age when I was in the hospital for a complicated operation and the nurse washed my erect penis and under my foreskin. She did it quickly but one more stroke and I think to this day I would have shot all over the place.

What did Helga do after the ejaculation? Did she say much? And did the boy fall in love with Helga?
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #37 on: May 1st, 2010, 6:55am »

I wouldn't have minded being bathed by an 18 year old girl at 14.  Grin
Yes, what was Helga's reaction when the boy ejaculated? Did she just ignore it, or did she say "You are a naughty boy."
I suppose most of the older boys at the boarding school regularly masturbated either in bed or in the bathrooms as is natural at that age. Did matron or Helga punish the boys if they were caught in the act, especially with each other?  Or did they consider it as natural for boys of that age and just ignored it? I think different boarding schools had different policies about this.
IP Logged

Jason

Email

« Reply #38 on: May 1st, 2010, 1:21pm »

on Apr 29th, 2010, 4:29am, easter_man_10 wrote:
you write this "I don't know if they could actually see it, but they used to tell the guys they could."   in answer to me  who have written :  
"I presume that it was possible for girls to see more of his genitals in some situations when they had a view on his opening legs with that kind of short without any underwear"  

Other people could have seen quite a lot from the right angle if we weren't careful. We used to call the inside a teabag because of how it was made. If you see up shorts you normally see underwear but with those you could see through the teabag.  Exercise where you laid down or climbed or raised legs was risky. Some of the more assertive girls would make no secret if they had apparently seen something.  

There were lots of occasions where the PE teacher would use one of us to demonstrate an activity in the gym and for certain movements the rest of us would try to avoid seeing part of his tackle. The teabags were to stop dicks falling out and that was all they did.

On the topic of skins, it wasn't a big deal for me because skins was used a lot of the time not just to divide us into teams. Indoor PE was nearly always shirtless and frequently barefoot.  

What did annoy us was seeing what the girls wore. They seemed to be covered head to foot. I'm all for protecting a ladies modesty but when you're playing mixed games it's a bit much. A girl steps forward to throw a javelin and she's got a sweatshirt on plus shorts with leggings under them so you can't see anything. When it was my turn I was in a pair of short shorts. But that's just the way it was.

When I went to college I remember being glad the teabag was history, I got to wear proper briefs. The shock to the system at college though was we had male and female sports staff (school had been male teachers for boys) and there was more nudity (at school it was only for showers). Looking back, my CFNM began at college.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2010, 1:08am by Jason » IP Logged
pdnec8617
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #39 on: May 1st, 2010, 3:33pm »

Hi Jason,

Would you say the girls made an effort to look up your shorts or was it more of an accidental thing? And when did they tell you they had seen? I remember a girl who would always volunteer to hold my legs while I did sit ups. It was only later when I heard her talking to her friends that her real objective was to see my penis.
IP Logged
Jason

Email

« Reply #40 on: May 1st, 2010, 4:06pm »

on May 1st, 2010, 3:33pm, pdnec8617 wrote:
Would you say the girls made an effort to look up your shorts or was it more of an accidental thing? And when did they tell you they had seen?

Oh yeah a few of them definitely made the effort they'd tilt their head slightly if they walked past when we were doing something like pull ups on the monkey bars. They'd be more subtle if the teacher was facing them. Much of the time they couldn't have got a great view because of the light but they would see something if only the outline of the teabag. They also used to whistle sometimes when we walked past them in the corridor or outside

We were sometimes teased between lessons or even during lessons if the teacher wasn't watching or during breaks. It was either suggestive comments or waggling fingers. As far as I know nobody ever complained to the teachers and the novelty for the girls seemed to come and go we'd not be teased for ages until someone thought it was funny to wind us up again

If only I'd been into CFNM back then I might have made less effort to be modest LOL
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2010, 1:07am by Jason » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #41 on: May 6th, 2010, 4:10am »

"Jason" :  

What you relates about the behaviour of the girls clasmates is obviously normal and frequent.

The both genders tried to have a look at the other when they had a chance to see a litlle more of the body of a person of the opposite gender  than generally admitted.

When  boys were passing through a corridor where they could have a  little view on girls while undressing in a locker room by an opened door, they did it, and if it was girls they did the same.

The difference is that there was certainly more situations where girls could see boys semi-naked or undressing than the opposite because of social norms. We could check that in locker rooms of gyms or swimming pools or for a school or sport physical.

It could be more frequent for boys that the door stayed opened or that they had to undress in locker rooms without closed curtains, and the same for the shower rooms, and also in summer camps when it was time to change before swimming.  

You said that the girls teased at boys sometimes but nobody complained to the teachers.
It was always like that, it is a reason why the modesty of boys was less respected.

At that time, boys did not want to be treated of sissies by others boys and also some of them liked to be looked at by girls because it showed that they were interested by their body, so nobody complained.

Besides, nothing was really bad in that situation, boys were not naked and girls did not see much of the intimate part of the boys, you said that they could not have a great view because of the light.
It was a small and innocent play between girls and boys.
And girls were trying to make boys believe that they were more exposed than it was actually.
It explained why  they used to wistle when boys walked past them in the corridor or outside but it was very innocent and not naughty in my opinion.

At that time, you were not enough mature to appreciate that situation  but it was not unfair, just the  normal relations between boys and girls in a school or collège.
IP Logged
Jason

Email

« Reply #42 on: May 15th, 2010, 11:33am »

on May 6th, 2010, 4:10am, easter_man_10 wrote:

It explained why  they used to wistle when boys walked past them in the corridor or outside but it was very innocent and not naughty in my opinion.

Yeah it's true, I'd enjoy it a lot more now than I did then.  

The girls knew we were embarrassed about what we were wearing and took advantage, knowing we didn't have any underpants on gave them a lot of amusement at our expense.  Back then girls were 'the enemy' or at least some of them were LOL. Being teased and laughed at by the ones who took most delight was a lot different to later teasing at college by young women I was attracted to.    Cool
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #43 on: Jun 4th, 2010, 9:33am »

Allen C.  Helga told me the story.  As far as the boy was concerned no one knew about being bathed by Helga or ejaculating into the face cloth.  I never told any boys at the school because it would have gotten Helga into trouble.  She said she often induced erections in the young boys she bathed but never played with them even wnen asked to.  In this case  she felt sorry for the boy who could not masturbate, at least not easily, due his arm in a sling.  She did not actively masturbate him, merely touching his penis in the course of the bath set him over the edge.  Helga said she liked seeing the boys naked during physical exams, in the locker room, or after punishment and was sorry that matron  didn't give her more access to the older boys.  I am sure that the boy appreciated Helga's stroking and kept their little secret, as did I.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #44 on: Jun 4th, 2010, 12:39pm »

Willie, do you think Helga caused his ejaculation on purpose? What was her demeanor when she told you about it -- happy, amused, anguished, embarrassed, proud...or what? Did she say why she liked seeing the boys naked? When she bathed the younger boys and induced erections in them, did she do so intentionally, or by "accident"? Did you talk with Helga about the subject often? What caused her to tell you about it in the first place?
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #45 on: Jun 4th, 2010, 1:18pm »

Wow!  Did *I* ever go to the WRONG SCHOOLS!  Wink

I think with that sort of punishment, (nude in the hallway) I may have turned out to be a very bad roundhead.  Wink

(Oh, and if I should ever have a son, he'll get to be a cavalier)
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #46 on: Jun 4th, 2010, 1:46pm »

I know what you mean, Yerk, I can't imagine this happening at the schools I went to, with boys standing nude in the corridor as punishment or spanked bare with pants down by our female teachers in front of mixed class, or being monitored during showers by female teachers. Or even being bathed by a teenage assistant matron, I would probably have had my arm in plaster for every excuse. But I think that these customs really took place in many boarding schools.
We really must have missed something at our schools, or as you put it 'we went to the wrong schools'. Smiley
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #47 on: Jun 4th, 2010, 5:19pm »

I was never a student in a boarding school in France but I don't think that such situations with a matron and a young girl assistant could have happened in any of them at my time of studies.  

But it is true that students could have to stay naked in a corridor before a shower or a physical.  
A friend of mine who was in a boarding high school had told me that they were instructed to undress completely and to line up naked in the corridor outside of their dormitory with a small towel put on the shoulder, never surrounding the waist, when they had a shower.  
They were supervised by one or two male monitors.

willie T : when Helga could assist the matron for the physicals of the boys, what was their age? and if she could help the matron in the examination of the older boys, what did she do exactly ?
and could she be present at each physical of a boy during all his years of school so that she could see how a boy was changing when growning up.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #48 on: Jun 5th, 2010, 7:08am »

Easterman, many boarding schools have a regular matron as staff to supervise the boys for cleanliness and constantly supervise their behaviour in the school dormitories. She usually has a younger assistant to help her in these duties.  
In the absence of a matron it will have to be the teachers who will take it in turns to supervise the boys after school hours in the dormitories, so they get to see a lot of nudity. And considering that most teachers are female it would be a bonus for them, even with teenage boys.
IP Logged

Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #49 on: Jun 6th, 2010, 9:01am »

Allen C.  Helga knew what she was doing when he brought he boy to orgasm while giving him a bathe. She said that she knew he would not "wank" and she wanted to help him.  I should explain that I was a day boy at the school and not subjected to bathing or medical care there.  Like many boys, I went home at night and had a normal life outside of school. Some times I would see Helga in town at the cinema or on the pier.  We would chat and became friends.

She would tell me about her plans to enter nursing school in Englland when her English was good enough. She said Matrol gave her more and more duties with older boys to help prepare her for nursing school. Matron had warned her that the little boys who were her main duty would fall in love with her. She said this was true; her little charges were very sweet and would go anything for Helga including giving her expensive gifts. They like bath night with Helga and enjoyed her washing their  cocks and balls.

The more older boys that Helga saw naked the less she was embarrassed. This was part of Matron's plan to give Helga experience with boys of all ages and why she let Helga assist with physical exams and care for boys who had been caned by the headmaster. In those cases any boys were embarrassed by erections, something that Matron ignored and told Helga never to interfere  with.  So when she gave the boy the hand job in the bath tub she know whe was violating Matron's rules but felt sorry for the boy and quietly brought him off because he couldn't do it himsef.

Easter-man.  Helga helped Matron with exams of boys between 4-15 years old.  She often attending physicals for new boys who had to strip and line up in front of Matrol and Helga.  Helga took notes as Matron examined boys. Sometimes Helga asked questions of boys who spoke French or German, her languages. Helga said they many new boys were very embarrassed to be nude in front of her in the company of their schoolmates.  This was worse for the older boys who often raised erections for all to see.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples