CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 24th, 2014, 9:30am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   female staff in male youth center
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: female staff in male youth center  (Read 9537 times)
zone9
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

female staff in male youth center
« on: Apr 14th, 2010, 12:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

google search karl holton school pat ross. And you will find an article about female guards and counselors that monitor the male juveniles. This took place in the 1980's at karl holton school in california
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: female staff in male youth center
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14th, 2010, 1:26pm »

Zone9:
Excellent find.  What fascinated me is the way the issue came up.  A guard reported a ward for exhibition and then the ward and another counterclaimed for right of privacy.  The wards won.  There is nothing like shooting yourself in the foot!  If male nudity offends you what are you doing as a supervising living areas in a school for delinquent boys?

There is no way to resolve this issue amicably.  A school for delinquents is full of predators.  If you don't have cameras in the shower areas that is where the assault will occur.  Doubtless if Ms. Ross were a ward in a school for delinquent girls she would insist on privacy over the equal rights of male guards.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #2 on: Apr 14th, 2010, 3:32pm »

Can you post the link?  The one I found is very brief and without any details.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
zone9
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Apr 14th, 2010, 11:00pm »

Bobby_Bare I tried to post a link, and it wouldn't work. Remember to push your arrow key to the right to see the rest of the article.
IP Logged
zone9
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Apr 14th, 2010, 11:13pm »

Thanks Youngren. Here's the follow up google search judge norman sullivan karl holton then click on Es Snower and you should see an article titled males showers and this was the follow up article from the first one.  I hope to find the verdict on this case.
IP Logged
jclause2
YaBB Full Member

hello world

« Reply #5 on: Apr 15th, 2010, 2:56am »

Here's what I found.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ckkuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=itcFAAAAIBAJ& amp;pg=3747%2C3440029
It's a scan of the Sacramento Bee newspaper. If your browser window isn't big enough to see all of it, you can click and drag the image around with your mouse. There's two parts. One on page B-1 and the second on page B-2.

link to the second part on page B-2
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ckkuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=itcFAAAAIBAJ& amp;pg=6032%2C3444917

And the follow up article.
Part 1: http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=bEkuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=itcFAAAAIBAJ& amp;pg=2664%2C620376
Part 2: http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=bEkuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=itcFAAAAIBAJ& amp;pg=3207%2C624419
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2010, 3:10am by jclause2 » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #6 on: Apr 15th, 2010, 4:56am »

I agree that there is a dilemma in this situation. If the boys are delinquents they have to be monitored in the showers beause this is the place where assaults among the boys usually happen if they are out of sight of the guards, sometimes even rape. This is also the reason why males in prison are also monitored by guards during showers.
Better have someone looking at you while you are showering than getting raped or assaulted if the shower area is not being watched. So this is inevitable.
As for having female personnel monitoring the boys this also seems to be inevitable because of the constitutional right of no gender discrimination at work or jobs.  
I don't know how this case ended up but it seems that every similar case which ended up in court was decided in favour of the female guards or personnel, whether it be in male shower areas, strip down searches or even private cell monitoring. So long live CFNM in prisons and juvenile detention schools.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #7 on: Apr 15th, 2010, 5:46am »

Here is just one case of the Constitutional court ruling in favor of female guards monitoring nude men in showers and strip down searches in prisons, which overruled the men's case for privacy rights.
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=5th&navby=cas e&no=0010898cv0

There was a similar case which ruled in favor of female lifeguards monitoring boys while showering in a  swimming pool facility which wanted to hire a male lifeguard to do this job instead of the females, on the basis that this would constitute gender discrimination in employment.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #8 on: Apr 15th, 2010, 6:37am »

Here is another detailed case where the Constitutional court gives female personnel not only the right to observe nude males in prison but also says that it is their duty to do so. Hehehe.
http://ftp.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/69/69.F3d.144.93-3753.html
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Apr 15th, 2010, 6:19pm »

As "Bobby bare "said, if boys are delinquents and take a shower in a juvenile center, it is obviously that they had to be monitored in the showers,  may be at least  by two ot three persons because it is more secure than only one.

And the law does not allow to refuse to female guards to do that job because it would be discrimating against a gender.

So the best is to have men guards and female guards monitoring together boys in the showers  in purpose to prevent any fight or more serious any rape.

It is not very important to be seen naked by women,  it is the case on a naturist beach too, except that it is volontarily that a guy is exposed and normally women are naked also, but to be seen naked is  not the end of the world! , above all if it is to protect a boy against being raped.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Apr 15th, 2010, 11:59pm »

Bobby_Bare,

Could you please provide us with the link of the female lifeguard being allowed to monitor boys showering at a swim club? I'm curious as to the details: the boys reaction, how old they were, and when this all took place!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #11 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 5:54am »

Here is the link of the court case about the female lifeguard whose duty included monitoring the boys in the showers "for horseplay".

http://www.iowa.gov/government/crc/docs/kellenconclusionslaw.html
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 7:35am »

Thanks, Bobby_Bare!

It's amazing that a discrimination suit was filed by someone who earned a paultry sum of money, even by 1983 standards!
I like the notion of the female lifeguard calling out the troublemakers' names, and issuing a warning to cease & desist the rowdy behavior. If that didn't work, THEN she would go inside the boys' locker room. It wasn't as though Laura Kellen was a constant presence in the locker room.
Extorting money from younger boys, and stuffing said boys' clothing into toilets were serious matters; I'm glad that measures were instituted to prevent these things from happening!
IP Logged
schnitz
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 7:48am »

hello from germany

This is the ultimate fantasy for me,and the purist form of CFNM in my opinion.It works because it's realistic,and because force is used to allow viewing of young naked guys by women that would not otherwise be able to see them in the nude.
I have been reading stories on the subject for years,and I have been involved personaly as a prison worker( I am male) while working for a short time in an American prison.I have a link to news on the subject about men complaining that females get to watch them.The final paragragh defines CFNM perfectly for me." One female guard said most men abided by her orders.Theres not much resistance she said,the relationship has been defined by the institution.If I tell a man to strip he has to strip upon my order as a correctional guard,not a female. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=0d8jAAAAIBAJ&sjid=dSkEAAAAIBAJ& amp;pg=6935,5003283&dq=female-guard+strip&hl=en
IP Logged
schnitz
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 8:12am »

Sorry almost forgot.
Yes this works as a fantasy for me,but the reality is that this is one of the cruel behavior when it happens for real.I love the fantasy,but I wish to never again come across a story where this is really happening.The prsioners hate this as you can imagine,and the right of a person to work does not outweigh a basic human right not to be seen by the opposite sex.This happens not just in America,but in Europe as well.There have been several long pieces written about the loss of male identity in Swedish male prisons that have large female staff working and viewing guys naked all the time.The largest growing population of sexual predators in American prisons are female predators.Some of these boys are as young as ten,and I can't think of anything worse than having an angry ten year old boy grow up to be a man trying to adjust in society.There is a reason why these cases always come up before the courts,it's because the inmates hate it,don't let anyone tell you otherwise.As far as the safety of the inmates goes the really silly thing is that avoiding million dollar lawsuits would have a major impact on the amount of guards a facility could hire.
Anyways that's politics and not the reason why im here.I love CFNM and I have enjoyed reading everyones take on CFNM here in this forum for a long time.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #15 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 8:21am »

This is the historic US Supreme Court decision which opened the doors for female guards to work in male prisons and other male only institutions back in the 70's.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/case-docket/dothard-v-rawlinson
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #16 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 8:36am »

on Apr 16th, 2010, 7:48am, schnitz wrote:
hello from germany

This is the ultimate fantasy for me,and the purist form of CFNM in my opinion.It works because it's realistic,and because force is used to allow viewing of young naked guys by women that would not otherwise be able to see them in the nude.
I have been reading stories on the subject for years,and I have been involved personaly as a prison worker( I am male) while working for a short time in an American prison.I have a link to news on the subject about men complaining that females get to watch them.The final paragragh defines CFNM perfectly for me." One female guard said most men abided by her orders.Theres not much resistance she said,the relationship has been defined by the institution.If I tell a man to strip he has to strip upon my order as a correctional guard,not a female. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=0d8jAAAAIBAJ&sjid=dSkEAAAAIBAJ& amp;pg=6935,5003283&dq=female-guard+strip&hl=en

Can someone post these google newspaper pages as text,please, I always get a blank box where the article should be.
IP Logged

Nudist/Exibitionist
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 12:31pm »

I've been in jail before.  It was only for a week for some youthful hell raising, but I would not have minded a female guard watching me in the shower.  

Truth is that I'm not a tough guy, nor do I have gang affiliations so I'd much rather have a woman watch me in the shower than risk the kinds of assaults that can otherwise happen in jails, even the juvenile ones.  Plus I'm a proud exhibitionist and think it would be fun to matter of factly stroll up to a female guard, naked while towel drying my hair and just crack the kind of jokes that prisoners make to guards.  Most of the other guys would probably be trying to cover their packages with their towels.

For my own experience in jail, there was some CFNM.  I wasn't a minor at the time so I was in county jail, not juvenile hall.  Jails are breeding grounds for staph infections, tuberculosis and other illnesses because most of the population comes from the low end of society.  So before we entered general population we were required to be examined by a medical professional.  They took us into the shower room, gave us towels and we were supposed to shower off and drop our clothes in a big laundry hamper.  The showers were individual cubicals and than after we came out we were waring towels and face to face with a nurse and the deputy who would give us our clothes.

The nurse says "show me some skin" and explains that we need to be checked for the kind of body sores & blisters than can by symptoms of the diseases they are trying to keep from breaking out in the jail.  It was like 6 of us, we dropped out towels, spun around, showed her the bottoms of our feet and than got dressed.

A day or so later me and another prisoner both agreed that when we found out we were going to have to parade naked infront of the jail's nurse we both thought "cool, let's just try and puff it up a little bit and talk flirty to her."
IP Logged
coleopter
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 2:26pm »

CFNM- It's not just a good idea, it's the law!
IP Logged
schnitz
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 2:30pm »

hello bobby

go to the page and in the search area type this in  "female guard" strip     just like that.The second ling should be it,the headline is Strip Searches Irk Inmates .

I can't figure out how to copy off of that page,and it is a fairly long piece.

good luck
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #20 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 2:53pm »

It seems a silly complaint in the first place. The youth was apparently 'nearly nude' according to the article, not completely naked. Since presumably she'd seen him nude in the shower, it's hardly shocking to see his body.

If he was threatening or abusive, then that's what he should have been reported for - not for being undressed. Tell him to put some clothes on. If he disobeys then report him for disobedience.  

If you work in some kind of facility where young men live, shower, use the toilet etc then it's inevitable you're going to see penises. It only becomes a problem if they attempt to do something with them which is an offence.
IP Logged
coleopter
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 2:55pm »

on Apr 15th, 2010, 6:37am, Bobby_Bare wrote:
Here is another detailed case where the Constitutional court gives female personnel not only the right to observe nude males in prison but also says that it is their duty to do so. Hehehe.
http://ftp.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/69/69.F3d.144.93-3753.html

Interesting that one of the precedents they cite is that of female sports reporters in [men's] locker rooms.  See: they have rights we don't have.  It really is settled law.
Nothing to do but grin and bear it, guys.
« Last Edit: Apr 16th, 2010, 2:56pm by coleopter » IP Logged
schnitz
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 4:11pm »

Here is a true story that I had saved on my HD.It comes from one of the prison forums where you get many discussions that are very interesting for those interested in this fetish.Often those discussing things are the wives,mothers,or girlfriends of the men locked up.Sometimes an inmate will respond on the forum.This is one such account.
When I entered the gates of Bradshaw State Jail on that bright November day, I was a little apprehensive as I had never been to prison before. Little did I know that those 13 months would be far worse than anything I could have ever imagined. In this blog, I will touch base on topics including my introduction to Bradshaw, food, clothing, proper shelter, medical, and strip searches. This was my experience as an inmate in the Texas Prison System.

As we were ushered from the front gate to the inmate processing area, we were made to strip naked, shaved bald, and put in a two man shower with 9 other naked men. The whole time 3 female CO's were leering and gawking at our naked bodies. We were then assigned to the intake dorms. In these dorms, there was a common area in the center called the DAY ROOM. In this day room, there was a TV set mounted on the wall and metal chairs and tables to sit and watch TV. Under the TV set, there it was...the shower..in full view of all who were watching the television...in fact right under it.

Through all of this, I think the worst had to be the degrading strip searches in public walkways, in front of female staff, and in extreme temperatures!! You could be made to strip anywhere, anytime, and in front of anyone!! Strip searches consisted of getting completely naked, lifting your testicles, and bending over and spreading your ass cheeks....and if you were an uncircumcised male you had to pull the foreskin on your penis back. This wouldn't be as bad if they pulled you aside and did this in private; however, where is the deep humiliation in that?? I remember once being in line to receive some books along with about 25 other guys; two guys were brought out of the kitchen and strip searched right next to the "mail lady" with all of us in line and some female teachers and CO's walking down the walkway! Believe me, I was embarrassed enough for both of them!! Oh yeah, and strip searches were also used as a disciplinary tool...fuck the security aspect of it...you acted up and you were made to get naked and stand like that on the walkway until you were told otherwise!!
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #23 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 5:12pm »

Schnitz, your story is interesting. A few years ago I had a guy working for me doing yard work and other tasks on an ongoing basis as I got my house ready for sale. Process took a couple of years and during that time we got to know each other well. I'll call him Michael and he was on a type of parole, categorized as a type 3 sex offender (which was bullshit; I learned later that another guy, a younger half brother, who was facing a drug rap, had set him up to get an easier ride himself). He was actually a meek and mild sort of guy and I would bet my life not a sex offender. In any case he was a good worker.

Interesting part is that his mother was a retired C.O., having spent 20 years working in a medium security prison in MA. After he had been convicted but before Michael went to jail, he told me that she had tried to prepare him for what to expect. Among other matters, she told him about strip searches, how often she did them, how often she and others liked doing them and why they did them -- for prisoner harassment and discipline and C.O. pleasure -- far beyond trying to find contraband. That they would do them to him and he should just agree to it and not give them any trouble, or they would just do it more. Etc.

Since then, every time I hear about strip searches and their need for security reasons, I have to laugh. They are just another way of intimidating prisoners and breaking up an otherwise boring or dangerous job for the prison staff.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 7:23pm »

Very interesting stories!
This Michael's mother revealed what I have long suspected, that women enjoy looking at naked men! If the inmates learn the comfort in being open & secure with women, without acting lewd, they can enjoy a positive relationship with female correction officers! The comfort level should reach the point where they actually look forward to appearing nude! After all, a penis is supposed to please a woman. If men hold these special persons with vaginas in high esteem, those guys should relish in their ability to please them, visually! If an inmate should be singled out for special treatment (private intimacy, against prison regulations), he should consider himself fortunate, and never look upon himself as a "victim", the way the pundits say!  
Discretion should be used while inmates are using the toilets, or in front of outsiders, like the mail lady. However, normal activities, like shower supervision & strip searches, should be looked forward to, once the inmates get used to it!
Here in N.Y., cross gender strip searches are only permitted in extreme situations. Women C.O.'s DO observe the showers.
I believe that the men C.O.'s should have the same rights as shower supervision, and strip searches in womens' prisons, in those states which allow women to do the same in mens' prisons. I feel we haven't heard the last on prison CFNM; more court cases will follow!
IP Logged
freeed54
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 9:32pm »

This news article may be of interest to this subject:

Female Prison Guards Often Behind Sex Misconduct

Inmate Michael Murphy usually started by seeking a small favor. That would often lead to a kiss or love letters. And in at least five cases, he convinced female prison employees to have sex with him or do other illegal favors.

In each of those cases, the female corrections employees were caught, shamed and forced out of a job, according to documents detailing an investigation by Montana prison officials and obtained by The Associated Press after an open-records lawsuit.

The female officers described Murphy as the aggressor, even as the predator. But that makes no difference in either state or federal penitentiaries, where prison employees — male or female — are the violators if they have sex with inmates.

A Justice Department study shows that cases like Murphy's are common: Female staff are more often implicated than their male counterparts in prison sexual misconduct. While many cases could be considered consensual, incarceration experts and female prison guards say the problem is much more complicated.

In some cases, the women reported that they couldn't say no to the inmate out of fear, or were afraid to go to a co-worker out of shame at what had happened. One small mistake often led to something else.

Experts say there is a culture of silence in the prisons that makes it difficult for female guards to come forward with problems before they spin out of control.

Documents detailing the state investigation into Murphy's liaisons show he persuaded at least five Montana female prison employees to break the rules over several years. He even convinced his therapist to have sex with him, and was able to arrange one-on-one meetings with her even though prison officials knew of his past history with female workers.

Cover-up charges were filed against one of the female prison workers. Murphy, 36, faced no charges. He is serving time for theft, forgery and other charges.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=10097629
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #26 on: Apr 16th, 2010, 9:46pm »

It is interesting from these accounts, and what I have always believed, that women enjoy a forced nudity situation where the guy has no choice, but if the same guys offered these women the same situation on a consensual level outside of the prison atmosphere these same women would probably be offended and most likely refuse.  
So humiliation, forced nudity and female dominance is definitely preferred by most women. There are several reasons for this being so, one of which is the female embarrassment factor. Most women would refuse a consensual CFNM situation, especially with strangers, because they would appear as cheap and almost whores or perverts and would fear being talked about later. But in these situations of forced male nudity they have the excuse of it being part of their job or duty or as casual observers, in which case they can safely enjoy it, even with total strangers.
But apart from CO's and other institutions where women are in charge of males, whether adult or juveniles, what interests and excites me more are situations where other female staff or observers are present during nude male inspections or stripdown searches. I have read that during some group stripdown ssearches in some prisons other female office and administration staff are present, like secretaries to take down notes and female prison administrators and other female observers. I wonder if anyone knows about these procedures actually happennning in some prisons.
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Apr 17th, 2010, 12:07am »

Bobby_Bare,

I believe most women enjoy CFNM where they feel safe. Take a sports locker room. Nobody forces the athletes to strip in front of the reporters. Yet, most feel secure doing so, and the women get eye candy! Being in charge, inside a prison, gives the C.O.'s a sense of power over the inmate, which increases their safety factor.
Don't get me wrong, there are many prison scenarios I would dread, especially being led to "the hole" while undressed, then remaining that way while locked inside. THAT should be considered cruel & inhuman punishment, which, as I said earlier today, that the Supreme Court may yet rule on.
The overall notion of appearing nude in front of female C.O.'s I now feel is a healthy thing, for all concerned. The inmates learn to be open & secure with some of the only women they will be in contact with, while incarcerated. The girl guards get a nice job perk, so everybody should be pleased! It's too bad the female C.O.'s don't wear skirts!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #28 on: Apr 17th, 2010, 2:18am »

I think in many European prisons female CO's wear skirts as part of their uniform, same as female cops, but this is probably changing over to pants same as in America.
But I find it more erotic in a prison situation where civilian women, like secretaries or visitors, dressed in just above knee length skirts and high heels present during nude male prisoner inspections or strip searches. After all female CO's uniforms are not very attractive and certainly not allowed to wear high heels or revealing clothes.
My ideal prison scenario would be a group of nude male prisoners of different ethnic groups being strip searched by female guards with the prison secretary and other female office staff present to take down notes and some young female reporters watching the proceedings while the men are being humiliated and told to assume different positions while being searched by the female CO's. Who could want more? Or be more humiliated and exposed for that matter.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #29 on: Apr 17th, 2010, 2:46am »

on Apr 16th, 2010, 5:12pm, Allan_C. wrote:
Schnitz, your story is interesting. A few years ago I had a guy working for me doing yard work and other tasks on an ongoing basis as I got my house ready for sale. Process took a couple of years and during that time we got to know each other well. I'll call him Michael and he was on a type of parole, categorized as a type 3 sex offender (which was bullshit; I learned later that another guy, a younger half brother, who was facing a drug rap, had set him up to get an easier ride himself). He was actually a meek and mild sort of guy and I would bet my life not a sex offender. In any case he was a good worker.

Interesting part is that his mother was a retired C.O., having spent 20 years working in a medium security prison in MA. After he had been convicted but before Michael went to jail, he told me that she had tried to prepare him for what to expect. Among other matters, she told him about strip searches, how often she did them, how often she and others liked doing them and why they did them -- for prisoner harassment and discipline and C.O. pleasure -- far beyond trying to find contraband. That they would do them to him and he should just agree to it and not give them any trouble, or they would just do it more. Etc.

Since then, every time I hear about strip searches and their need for security reasons, I have to laugh. They are just another way of intimidating prisoners and breaking up an otherwise boring or dangerous job for the prison staff.

It seems that nudity as a form of punishment in front of females, and by females themselves, goes on in these male prisons. Of course these female staff have the excuse of doing it in the name of security though actually it is done for their viewing pleasure.
I can imagine these female CO's watching over the men in the showers and teasing them without saying anything as if to say "I can gawk at you but there is nothing you can do about it."
I have read an account recently by a poster who said that some female guards allow the prisoners to masturbate in front of them while overseeing them in the showers.
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #30 on: Apr 17th, 2010, 4:08am »

Quote:
I have read an account recently by a poster who said that some female guards allow the prisoners to masturbate in front of them while overseeing them in the showers.

I haven't seen that account, but if it is true it is probably a good thing and a wise move, because at least it gives the prisoners some semblance of sexual release with a female, which I imagine goes a long way to reducing to some extent the pent up anger, frustration and hatred that no doubt regularly boils up into violence.
IP Logged
schnitz
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #31 on: Apr 17th, 2010, 5:10am »

I will share with you my story of my time working in an American prison.I was attending a university in the US when I decided to take a job working in a prison.I was almost finished with my studies,and the work was easy and allowed me to complete school.
I started as a regular corrections officer in a prison that housed both maximum security males,as well as medium security females.The females were the ones doing most of the work on the grounds as the males could only leave their cells for an hour a day.Most prisons are split as far as duties go.You have one group working general security,while another group works in the housing units.I was assigned to the housing units,and my duties time was spent counting inmates,and walking around just so they see someone with a uniform walking around.I was quickly promoted to sergeant,and I was not in charge of about twenty officers.I was assigned to unit four.I was now in charge of not only the officers,but many inmates as well.From my office to the left I would see the women's unit.The women's unit housed about one hundred women,most of the women were not very attractive.Also from my office and to my right I could see the male unit.The male unit housed about two hundred males.During my first month the females were a handful,and much more of a problem than the males.The females liked to test you sexualy.When I walked through the cell house shining my flashlight in their cells they could clearly hear me coming.That never stopped them from performing sexual acts either alone or with their cell mate.I would write them up as it's a violation,and my captain would throw out the tickets.It took me about a month to figure this out,as the women became bolder and bolder.My captain finaly told me what he was doing,and explained to me that the women were only testing me,and every new sergeant goes through it.
The men were mostly well behaved,with the exception of some very violent incidents.If an inmate refused to follow orders he would be put in the hole.The hole is a cell away from the population where most of his personal possesions are taken away.They are always strip searched prior to be placed in the hole.Female correctional officers sometimes do stand and watch as this happens.I had this one female officer who made a point of arriving every time we did this.Sometimes I would ask her to leave if I saw that it was having a negative effect on the inmate.Most young inmates have a hard time with it,while the older guys don't seem to care.My job was to keep the peace.If asking my officer to leave even though it puts me a little short handed I would do so as that made things much more peaceful.We had this captain working in security that I will never forget.One of his jobs was as the superviser for the transport of inmates coming and going to other facilities.When we had a mass transport,usualy every week it meant that twenty males would go to the gym with thier bags during the middle of the night.The bus would arrive at about five in the morning so they had to be ready by then.This captain really hated the inmates,and he would do things to humiate them.They would all be stripped out as we called it then right there in the open in the middle of the gym.Many females work the night shift as it tends to be a little safer,plus they like the fact that they can earn a little more.When we had a mass strip search the females were often there.The men tried not to show it,but I could feel their humiliation,and it bothered me.I dont know why women show up at these things,or at strip searches in general,maybe it's about power more than lust.I stripped out hundreds of men,and I can tell you it's not a very pleasant thing.Many of the men are really gross have poor hygene as in not wiping their butts properly,they stink,and are far from attractive,yet the women come to look.Sometimes a woman will look as a way to show the men that she is part of the team.Women still have a hard time getting the respect of men in this business,and they go out of their way to show toughness.Inmates will tell you that female guards are far more likely to make their lives miserable by writing them up than male guards.As far as guards sleeping with inmates we had our share.This would happen with both male and female guards of all ranks.
Well that's about it,if you have any questains I will be happy to answer them when I come around.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #32 on: Apr 17th, 2010, 6:03am »

Schnitz, were the females who came to watch the guys strip searched in the gym CO's or other staff, or just the female prisoners working there?
Did the female office employees or from administration ever get to see the male prisoners nude?
Also did any of the female CO's enjoy humiliating the male prisoners? You said that they more tough than the male CO's with the prisoners, did they report the guys  for punishment discipline if they caught them jerking off?
IP Logged

schnitz
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #33 on: Apr 17th, 2010, 8:09am »

Hi bobby

The female officers were very careful not to make it look like any funny business was going on.They would never talk about it,and no one ever asked.During the strip searches in the gym most of the staff watching were correctional officers.We would have a lot of staff there too.Not only the housing co's there,but security as well.Also there was the transport staff from the other facilities,so it was a zoo.Because it was at night,none of the regular administartion staff like case workers ect were there.The inmates were processed in the gym with their underware the entire time.The process lasted about two hours because all of their belongings in the bag had to be accounted for.Two officers always male would then have the inmate come to them one by one,and pull stuff out of the bag while one would write it down.Then when finished they were told to put everything back in the bag they help their jumpsuits in their hands.At the end one officer would tell the inmate to get naked.They would do a complete search,and then tell the inmate to get dressed and wait with the others.
Someone asked about women watching them masturbate.Yes this happened in out facility as well,but never in the showers.The showers could be seen from the control booth,they were about fifty feet away.Both female,and male officers were in the control booth usualy by themselves.Yes females often would see the inmates shower,and male staff could see females shower on the other side.The female side had a small wall that allowed the females privacy if they chose,the men did not have this.The females however would come out naked sometimes where you could view them.Female officers were very low key when watching the men,and if a guy was masturbating they would write him up.The reason for this is that while she's watching him there could be as many as two hundred guys watching her.If the inmates think she's weak and like the guys in that way then she will be what is known as "trick bagged".The inmates are experts at this,and what trick bagging means is that they are looking for a mule that will transport stuff in.So they will see a weak officer and start treating her like she just won the miss america competition.We had several dirty females.A dirty staff member causes all sorts of problems as you can imagine.You can tell when they get dirty as they tend to spend a lot of time standing at some guys door.They will stand at that door and no other door for a long time,and many times he masturbates for her.You can listen in on the conversation from the control booth,and many times we had too sadly.When we listened in what we would sometimes hear were the sounds of a guy masturbating while she was watching in.Almost all relationships between male inmates and females work out this way.When the inmate gets out during free time he will start talking to her more and more.The power is really with him,and in the end she will go down,and he walks away looking for his next victim.In our facility on any given year I would say we had at least a half dozen such incidents.
IP Logged
schnitz
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #34 on: Apr 17th, 2010, 12:52pm »

Here is the ultimate source for your prison guard fantasy.Prisontalk.com is a place where the loved ones of prisoners go to talk about stuff.Often correctional officers join in as well as released inmates.
All of these links will be CFNM related

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418828   general strip talk .

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22521   do women guards strip search?

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436656  should women work in male facilities?

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406600   a female is angry that other females get to see her man nude.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=459898  another good one

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203051  kinda like a prison bootcamp

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433205   super hot,not kidding.

enjoy the reading,my favorite is the last one,but somewhere in there you have a great story of a door bieng left open during visitors time.The visitors could all see the men getting strip searched.

have fun
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #35 on: Apr 18th, 2010, 11:17am »

Thanks Schnitz. The last one about the young female guard ordering the men strip and even lifting their genitals herself while inspecting them is also my favorite.
What makes it more interesting is that she wasn't an experienced or older CO but just a new teenage CO. She is even described as 'just a kid'.
If this is true she must have been a really daring girl and wanting to touch up the men purposely. In fact she asked the male guard who was going to do the actual inspection to let her do it herself. It is a pity that she was probably fired after that incident by having the men complain about it.
Heck, I don't know what they complained about, I certainly wouldn't have minded.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #36 on: Apr 18th, 2010, 11:40am »

A similar case which ended up in court about a female cadet who patted the prisoners genitals and buttocks with her hand inside their shorts.
And she wasn't even a regular CO because she is described as a cadet from a training academy, so she  must have been very young.
What is interesting here is that there were 3 judges to decide this case, two women and one man. While the two female judges decided in favor of the female guard and justified her actions, only the male judge was against. So it went through 2-1.
Long live female judges and administrators.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2009/05/21/BAKI17O6C 0.DTL
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: Apr 18th, 2010, 8:20pm »

Bobby_Bare,

Thanks for providing the news report!
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals is the most notorious in the country, for issuing bizarre rulings! Judge Sandra Ikuta conceded troubling circumstances, but still approved the cross gender search. Dissenter Ferdinand Fernandez echoed the New York approach: that cross gender strip searches should only be done in emergencies.
If I ran a prison, I would have the prisoners choose whether to have female supervision, during showers and non emergency strip searches. Those choosing to accept the cross gender monitoring could take showers when female C.O.'s were present. Same for strip searches; the non emergency ones could be conducted by women only for those consenting inmates. All others would shower while men C.O.'s were present, and have the men conduct their strip searches.
What would I choose, as an inmate? I would readily accept female shower supervision, and be secure in the female C.O.'s gaze. I would also accept cross gender strip searches. I would only ask that the women refrained from looking at me, during toilet activities.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #38 on: Apr 19th, 2010, 5:12am »

I agree with you SingleDonald, although giiven humiliation punishments by making prisoners stand nude in front of female staff and visitors is more humane than other forms of harsh punishments, and probably just as effective.
But what I find unusual about this case is that the prisoners were allowed to keep just their shorts on for the strip search while the female trainee guard put her hands inside their shorts to pat their genitals and buttocks for contraband. But at least the men kept their modesty.  
So I don't know which is preferable from both points of view, whether to have the men totally naked and just a visual inspection, or to just let them keep their shorts on and be given a manual inspection.
I wonder what the readers here would prefer.
IP Logged

PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #39 on: Apr 19th, 2010, 7:02am »

Opposite sex strip searches and oversight for both sex prisoners is the best idea.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #40 on: Apr 20th, 2010, 9:12am »

I never went into a jail as guard or anything else job, and fortunately for me also no more as prisoner.

So I don't know exactly how it is in french jails,  
I have only read some accounts in newspapers or seen some documentaries.  

I don't believe that it is frequent that women would ordered foced nakedness to male inmates or would  be spectators of showers or strip searches of males but I am not sure of that,  it is certainly more likely to happen in juvenile jails centers.

Anyway, if it is the case,  my answer to the question of "Bobby Bare" is that I would have preferred to keep my underwear and to have a female trainee guard, young or not, who put her hands inside to pat my genitals and buttocks for contraband, rather than to be completely naked for a more long time. and just a visual inspection.

Of course a manual inspection can be more  embarrassing  but if the choice is to be stark naked or not, I do not hesitate a long time. It is nevertheless less embarrasing to keep  his underwear and to have a manual inspection.

After reading all the messages, I notice also that a question is important, that of the time of the strip search, if it happens after a shower and if the guys are washed, may be it is pleasant for women who like to show naked men and to have  power on men, but if it happens before and if men are not washed properly, I doub that it is pleasant for anybody or the women are perverts persons.  
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2010, 4:51pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #41 on: Apr 20th, 2010, 11:15am »

Another of the links to the prison forum which Schnitz gave that I found interesting is the one by a woman who complained that sometimes when she visits her husband in prison with her daughter all the visitors could see groups of prisoners being strip searched in the open yard. She said it is unacceptable to have the men standing naked and humiliated in the prison yard in full view of all the visitors, probably mostly female.
Although I find this erotic I don't think it is fair for the men. There's no bigger shame than being humiliated by forced nudity in front of a whole public. Though there are probably a few CFNM'rs who would enjoy it, as would many of the girls and women who would happen to be there as visitors.
If I knew of such a place where this happens I would gladly go there as a visitor and watch the females' reaction on observing the nude humiliated men and hear them talking about it. With all respect to the naked men of course.
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #42 on: Apr 20th, 2010, 1:03pm »

Bobby_Bare,

I couldn't agree more with you that this is uncalled for! Having to be strip searched in the distance from, but visible to guests is outrageous! I already expressed similar sentiments, about being strip searched in the presence of the mail lady, but this is worse!
State Officials should be contacted, if this is a State Prison, or else Federal Congressmen & Senators, if it is under Federal jurisdiction. The prisoners might even take the bold step of refusing to remove their clothing, so long as outsiders are present. What could the C.O.'s do, throw them all into the "hole"?
IP Logged
hardeight
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #43 on: Apr 20th, 2010, 4:00pm »

Im suprised there arent more incidents from guys who have no hope of parole or are just crazy and dont give a shit..

Whether the women have sticks or not, and Im not being sexist here, a woman wouldnt stand a chance against some powerful guys if hey wanted to assault the women.
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2010, 4:00pm by hardeight » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples