CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 28th, 2014, 10:44pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Naked roman slaves
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Naked roman slaves  (Read 11620 times)
netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Naked roman slaves
« on: Apr 12th, 2010, 10:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have read before that male slaves were normally naked to keep them from escaping. So instead of the current day striped suit, they were dressed in  their birthday suits. I wonder if roman women enjoyed watching the naked male slaves.
IP Logged
jclause2
YaBB Full Member

hello world

Re: Naked roman slaves
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13th, 2010, 4:09am »

Much information about ancient Rome can be found here --> http://www.roman-empire.net/

They describe a lot about the slaves and what society was like back then.  

While women of Rome may have had access to slaves, they weren't as promiscuous as the women of today. This is primarily because there was no means of birth control at the time. If a woman (non slave) had a baby that didn't belong to her husband, the remainder of her life would be pretty miserable.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Apr 28th, 2010, 6:31pm »

on Apr 13th, 2010, 4:09am, jclause2 wrote:
Much information about ancient Rome can be found here --> http://www.roman-empire.net/

They describe a lot about the slaves and what society was like back then.  

While women of Rome may have had access to slaves, they weren't as promiscuous as the women of today. This is primarily because there was no means of birth control at the time. If a woman (non slave) had a baby that didn't belong to her husband, the remainder of her life would be pretty miserable.

Thanks for the reference link.  It's excellent!

The issue about open nudity in both Roman and Greek times has been one of the most heated debates on this website.

For years I've read up on this subject.  I have never seen a reference to anything relating to nudity amongst the slaves, nor to any kind of open nudity outside of athletic games, the gym or baths.

We all know that male athletes were required to compete naked at ancient Olympic games.   There is debate as to who was allowed to view the games, but it is generally believed that married women were generally not allowed.  Unmarried women, and, clothed female athletes were allowed to be at these games.   In addition, athletic practice within the gym was also an area where full nudity of men was expected, and, there were often female spectators.   In fact, the word "gymnasium" is form the Greek word "gymnasion" or "gymnazein", which translates literally to "naked exercise".  "Gymnos" is Greek for naked.  

IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Apr 29th, 2010, 7:47am »

They were total slaves with the same status as domestic animals. If their owner told them to strip they had to no matter what the situation.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Apr 29th, 2010, 4:49pm »

on Apr 13th, 2010, 4:09am, jclause2 wrote:

Ironically, with the advent of DNA this is coming full circle.  DNA is so imparative in predicting and diagnosing illness, and in identification, States are passing laws that mandate testing and/or that make it difficult to avoid.

Unfortunately, one thing the DNA test inevitably reveals is who the parents are. Shocked Move over roman girls. Wink
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #5 on: Apr 30th, 2010, 2:49pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 6:31pm, Brad wrote:

The issue about open nudity in both Roman and Greek times has been one of the most heated debates on this website.

For years I've read up on this subject.  I have never seen a reference to anything relating to nudity amongst the slaves, nor to any kind of open nudity outside of athletic games, the gym or baths.

We all know that male athletes were required to compete naked at ancient Olympic games.   There is debate as to who was allowed to view the games, but it is generally believed that married women were generally not allowed.  Unmarried women, and, clothed female athletes were allowed to be at these games.   In addition, athletic practice within the gym was also an area where full nudity of men was expected, and, there were often female spectators.   In fact, the word "gymnasium" is form the Greek word "gymnasion" or "gymnazein", which translates literally to "naked exercise".  "Gymnos" is Greek for naked.  

I think this is a correct assessment. I have also read quite a bit about ancient Rome and Greece. Public nudity was not common at all, except in athletic games with spectators of both sexes and all ages, in which of course only males participated in the nude.
 From the accounts I have read it seems that these male athletes were proud of their bodies and showing them off. In fact they usually went around the sports arena showing off their bodies to be admired by the spectators, especially the female admirers who would choose their favorite athlete.
Although there may have been some restrictions at the Greek Olympic games we must remember that these were held every four years and were dedicated to the Gods near a famous temple there so the restrictions for females may have been due to religious requirments. Athletics in ancient Greece were not just the Olympic games however but were very popular in every town and village were regular athletic competitions were held, some of them even in the street where there was no arena, which could be watched by anyone, and of course the boys and men athletes still mostly  competed nude and watched by everyone.
Next post about slaves and nudity.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Kelli
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Aug 23rd, 2011, 2:22pm »

I read where the Mayans kept their slaves naked they would just paint them gray or something
IP Logged
getdare
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Aug 23rd, 2011, 3:05pm »

Well being naked wouldn't stop me from running away if this is the reason they keep them naked.

I'm glad that we past those era. Being a slave is gay Tongue

IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Aug 24th, 2011, 6:48pm »

I don't know about naked Roman slaves but it is certainly true that Romans did not have the same concept of modesty as we do today.  They had public toilets that were not restricted as to gender.  They also had public baths that were not restricted as to gender until about the 4th century AD.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Aug 25th, 2011, 1:37pm »

on Aug 24th, 2011, 6:48pm, Youngren wrote:
I don't know about naked Roman slaves but it is certainly true that Romans did not have the same concept of modesty as we do today.  They had public toilets that were not restricted as to gender.  They also had public baths that were not restricted as to gender until about the 4th century AD.  

I also read that during some periods and certain cities of the Roman empire, there were stone pits along the street and people were expected to urinate in them.  The urine was then used to wash clothes because the ammonia had a bleaching effect.

Interesting times.
IP Logged
sprocket1986
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Aug 25th, 2011, 2:57pm »

on Apr 12th, 2010, 10:13pm, netuser999 wrote:
I have read before that male slaves were normally naked to keep them from escaping. So instead of the current day striped suit, they were dressed in  their birthday suits. I wonder if roman women enjoyed watching the naked male slaves.

I don't know about preventing slaves from running away, but I could see forced nudity as a way to humiliate the slaves and to emphasize their subservient status.  I could also see (if only in fantasy) male slaves being forced to be naked in front of the women/girls of the dominant society to further their humiliation.
IP Logged
BOLDER
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #11 on: Aug 25th, 2011, 4:00pm »

I wouldn’t mind being a naked Roman slave at all if I had naughty but kind hearted mistresses like Jill and Mariana of Chilled Jill’s classic story ‘Roman Tales 2’Grin

In such a scenario, no slave would ever dream of running away!Wink
IP Logged
sprocket1986
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Aug 26th, 2011, 2:33pm »

on Aug 25th, 2011, 4:00pm, BOLDER wrote:
I wouldn’t mind being a naked Roman slave at all if I had naughty but kind hearted mistresses like Jill and Mariana of Chilled Jill’s classic story ‘Roman Tales 2’Grin

In such a scenario, no slave would ever dream of running away!Wink

Indeed.  In that case, it'd be more like, "If you force me to put clothes on then I'll run away!"
IP Logged
getdare
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Aug 26th, 2011, 3:07pm »

I didn't read those stories but I think they are fiction. In reality the life of a slave sucks, well the life of a slave in stories sucks too. I'd prefer to be the rich dude who owns the slaves.
IP Logged
BOLDER
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #14 on: Aug 26th, 2011, 3:16pm »

on Aug 26th, 2011, 2:33pm, sprocket1986 wrote:

Indeed.  In that case, it'd be more like, "If you force me to put clothes on then I'll run away!"

Absolutely right, Sprocket. What is the fun of being a slave if you can’t be naked. In fact, the mistresses could threaten their wayward slaves by saying, “If you don’t behave yourself, I will make you put your clothes on”. That should get the desired result!Wink
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2011, 2:27pm by BOLDER » IP Logged
somedude
YaBB Full Member

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong

« Reply #15 on: Aug 26th, 2011, 3:53pm »

on Apr 28th, 2010, 6:31pm, Brad wrote:

You're going to have to provide some sources for claims that women were in the gyms as men exercised.The gymnasiums,as far as I've heard, were all male areas where women (who had little to know rights) wouldn't have been allowed.Same with women competing in any athletic events,since athletics were a man thing.Except maybe for the Spartans whose women were reportedly as fit as men and took part in athletics just as the men.The Spartans were a rare case though.(in comparison to the other Greeks)
IP Logged

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason
somedude
YaBB Full Member

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong

« Reply #16 on: Aug 26th, 2011, 4:00pm »

on Aug 26th, 2011, 3:07pm, getdare wrote:
I didn't read those stories but I think they are fiction. In reality the life of a slave sucks, well the life of a slave in stories sucks too. I'd prefer to be the rich dude who owns the slaves.

I can't imagine anyone not wanting to be the rich one with the slaves.There are some who may want to fantasize about being a naked slave,but actually being in the situation would be horrible.Freedom is one of the most fundamental desires of all human beings.People have fought for it,killed for it, and have died for it.
IP Logged

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #17 on: Aug 26th, 2011, 9:55pm »

One can't generalize about slaves in Roman times.
One could be a slave doing the most lowly menial and  forced labour, and probably naked all the time.  
And one could be a slave in a very high position of responsability with a rich family or business, and be very well treated, and often times living in comfort and luxury, far better than the average "free" citizen, whose life was harsh and in lowly conditions.

However it seems that slaves were in plentiful supply and probably pretty cheap to buy.
Sometimes the Romans enslaved whole nations and tribes who they were at war with and carried the entire, or a large part, of the population to Rome to be sold as slaves.

There is the famous historical example of the Jews when the Romans carried the entire population of Judea and sold them as slaves throughout the Roman Empire in about 70 AD, after a revolt by the Jews against Roman occupation.  
This was called the dispersion, or diaspora of the Jews. In fact the Jews never went back there until the establishment of modern Israel in 1947.

So yes, slaves were in plentiful supply in Rome, and I once read that in fact there were more slaves in Rome than there were citizens.
So it is probable that a very big part of the Roman population actually owned slaves.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
BOLDER
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #18 on: Aug 27th, 2011, 3:42pm »

No one denies that the life of a slave, in Rome or elsewhere, must have largely been really tough and miserable.Huh

But what I was talking about is slavery within the domain of ‘femdom’ which is something else. Even though it would mainly be in the realm of fantasy, I get really turned on by the mistress / slave equation where the ladies have a free hand to discipline and exercise their authority over me.

If I had a lovely Roman Mistress, I would be most willing to surrender my freedom and my clothes to her!Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2011, 2:29pm by BOLDER » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples