CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 24th, 2014, 7:15am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Skinnydipping in front of  Girls
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Skinnydipping in front of  Girls  (Read 30364 times)
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

Skinnydipping in front of  Girls
« on: Feb 19th, 2010, 4:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Has anyone had experience of skinnydipping in front of girls while growing up, like in their teens?
Where I grew up it was common for us boys to skinnydip at the local creek up to teen age. Many times there would be girls swimming with us, in swimming suits of course, or girls who just came to watch us.  
We didn't give a heck in those days if girls were watching us for their personal pleasure, in fact, boys being boys, we liked to show off in front of them and played games like pulling each other's penises to the amusement of the girls. They would split with laughter if any boy got an erection. We would tease him and make fun of him, somehow it was considered as embarrassing to have an erection, especially in front of girls. I suppose it was the age of innocence, though I am sure the girls got a sexual kick out of it. With us boy it was a mixed feeling as part of growing up, it was part playfulness and part erotic.
Ah, those were the days.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
D

Email

Re: Skinnydipping in front of  Girls
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 9:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Bobby- what years are you referring to ? I remember being in college in the late 70's and that WAS the norm- guys nude,women in bathing suits-
The girls would glance at your equipment (quite often actually) but it was so common at pool parties for the guys to be nude that a guy actually wearing a bathing suit seemed strange. Times have definitely changed. Cheesy
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #2 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 10:41am »

The only skinny dipping I've actually experienced is my b/f doing it on holiday for me  Grin

But I remember a nice little scene in a film (I can't recall the title) where a guy does it - thinking the girls he's with were going to join him. They pretend to be undressing behind a rock. Anyway, off he goes into the sea nude, only to realise from their giggles he's been tricked. He just shrugs, turns around and shows himself off - prompting them to whistle!

I've a feeling it was an Australian film.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 1:30pm »

Sure did, it was pretty routine up to the age of 10 or 11. After that it was occasional depending on the swimming hole. That would be in the 50s. Things were much different then.  
 Also had some occasional swimming lessons at the Y. I remember one time in 58, I was 13, our so called swimming lesson was witnessed by a few of the boys mothers and sisters. A few boys and the instructor wore suits, the rest of us swam nude as there was never a reason to bring a suit to the Y. We thought nothing of the situation.  
  Some people will say that never could have happened but it did for us. Also as others on this site mention, girls never swam nude, ever. Nude swimming was a boy thing.  LEO C
IP Logged
watchesem
YaBB Full Member

I like Watchin' em!

« Reply #4 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 3:00pm »

I can relate two instances that spring to mind, although there were others. What I will say about the others is that they end up OT, but the guys were always the first to bare everything to coax us girls into skinny dipping with them. Sometimes we girls stripped immediately after the guys, and other times we teased for a few minutes first.

The first was a camping trip in Wisconsin. There was a place called Bob’s Riverside in a town called Spring Green (it’s now called Wisconsin Riverside Resort - http://www.wiriverside.com/), and they offered a deal where you would park there, and they’d drive you and all of your stuff 15 miles up river and drop you off with a canoe. You would then canoe back to Bob’s and camp overnight somewhere on the river – just pull up to an empty sand bar and put up your tent.

We went camping up there a few summers at the end of high school. Right at the beginning of the trip there was a nude beach, and we’d always get to see naked guys walking around. Rarely were they the kind of naked guys you wanted to see, but it was funny regardless. One trip with our friends Kay and Elle (formerly known as K and L) and Kay’s boyfriend (so there were five of us) we got up there very early – I think we launched our canoes at around 10 AM. Normally we wouldn’t launch until 2 or 3 in the afternoon, but we really wanted to spend the day swimming and having fun rather than canoeing hard. At this time the nude beach was nearly empty, but we all laughed and shouted as we passed – there was the worlds greatest beach volleyball game going on. Two girls, both wearing short-shorts and bikini tops playing with two completely naked guys. It appeared to be couple vs. couple, with one guy and one girl on each side of the net. They couldn’t have been much older than us – maybe 21 at the oldest. Kay, Elle and Kay’s boyfriend were in one canoe, and they were in the lead, and called out with “woo” and “alright!” The girls waved at us and shouted that the boys had lost a bet. It was hilarious, and the guys, while seeming a bit embarrassed, didn’t try to cover up. We didn’t stop to join them, although that would have made for an excellent story.

When we stopped for lunch we were teasing the two guys about that bet, and eventually talked them into making a similar bet. If they could make a fire in half an hour – without the matches or lighter – we girls would all go skinny dipping after dinner. If they couldn’t, they would have to do it. Playing to their egos made them take the bet, and although they got a little smoke pretty early on in their attempt, nothing was burning by the time the half hour was up.  

We swam and messed around in the water for twenty minutes, and chased them around on our sand bar for a little bit before they finally dressed again.  

The second time was in college. My roommate’s parents had a summer place in Kentucky, which was only about an hour and a half from Butler University, where I went to school. We spent the weekend there, and somehow I managed to talk my boyfriend (who is today my husband) into skinny dipping the whole weekend in front of my college roommate and two other girlfriends from school. I think the idea hit me when I realized he’d be the only guy there. He always played along with me and my games (I used to love to get him naked for my friends), and I remember telling my girlfriends that he’d lost a bet, and that he wasn’t allowed to bring his suit, and asking if it was okay. Friday night after dinner we went swimming for the first time, and he was uncomfortable at first, but I kept saying “a bet is a bet!” Saturday morning I made him strip in our bedroom before we went to the pool, and the girls loved that. We went hiking and exploring all day Saturday, and then swam before dinner, and then again after dinner, and just kind of hung out drinking by the pool all night with him naked. Sunday morning we swam again, then drove back mid afternoon so my BF could drive home to Chicago.

Fun times. I miss the old days!
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2010, 3:15pm by watchesem » IP Logged
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 3:11pm »

My first time was with three cousins and two of my cousin's friends.  I was 12 or 13.  I did not see my cousins very often so it did not feel like family so much as just girls.  One of my cousins was younger, all the other girls a few years older than me.  We were on the farm, on a very hot day and my oldest cousin suggested we head down to a pond to cool off.  

When we get there all the girls stirp down to their underwear, much to my suprise ( and pleasure, as my older cousins were very cute).  I was nervous but stripped down to my tightie whities.  As I started to move into the pond with them, my oldest cousin starts laughing at me which made me very nervous.  But then she said something like "hey city boy, you guys skinny dip here on the farm".  Nervous as hell I complied and got into the water very quickly.  We swam for a while and then they decided it was time to head back and everyone started to get out.  Now I got to see all of these cute teen butts in wet panties and immediately got a hard on.  I am well endowed, even then, and was very self concious of it.  I hesitiated but my cousins said hurry up, so I dash out of the water with a semi.  My oldest cousin gets a look at me and makes some comment like "my oh my" as I try to get my underwear on quickly, but now was fully hard.  Then the other cousin tells me I will not fit that thing in my pants like that and all the girls laugh and stare.  I got dressed anyways and after a few more laughs and subtle innuendos over the next few days, they never mentioned it again.  

Least to say as a young teenage boy that experience gave me fantasy material for years!  Skinny dipping with girls only got easier for me as I got older!
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 9:17am »

That mention of the farm pond sure got my memory stured up. Was an only child but had a lots of distant cousins. Remember sometime in the 50s I spent about a week on a non working farm, dont remember any crops or animals except for chickens, in PA. Was with 2 male cousins, one my age the other younger along with I believe 4 girls of various ages, the oldest being maby 16 or 17.  
 Each day we boys would swim nude in the muddy pond while the girls wore somekind of suits. Remember having a ball with a few truck tire tubes. We never thought a thing about our nudity. Mostly remember being hungry and picking black berries which the oldest girl would use in baking some kind of muffins each day.  
 Also remember a farm in the hills of eastern tennessee that was so remote they did not have electric and that was in 55 or later. Kearousine lamps and always a hot stove going in the kitchen even in the summer. That was an experience. Remember all the cousins were girls and I swam nude with them in a mountain stream which we also carried water from. My mother even instructed me to swim nude. Drinking water came from a seperate spring, was kept in a bucket with a dipper. Remember the girls all seemed to be a bit mentally challenged. Might have been a bit of inbreeding going on in the hills there. Long time ago but I seem to remember no one went to school there. Also remember buckets in the floor through out the house when it rained. Not making this up and this was 55 or later. Quite an education for a young boy.  LEO C
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 10:50am »

on Feb 19th, 2010, 9:16am, D wrote:
Bobby- what years are you referring to ? I remember being in college in the late 70's and that WAS the norm- guys nude,women in bathing suits-
The girls would glance at your equipment (quite often actually) but it was so common at pool parties for the guys to be nude that a guy actually wearing a bathing suit seemed strange. Times have definitely changed. Cheesy

Hey!

I was in college from 1974 to 1978.  It was the tail end of the streaking craze (more of an early 1974 phenomenon) and I don't rememeber CFNM pool parties.    
 Cry
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Feb 25th, 2010, 7:50pm »

Leo-C:
It doesn't surprise me at all that you swam naked with your female cousins in 55.  It does surprise me that your mother advised you to.  Why was this?
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Feb 26th, 2010, 9:43am »

Good question, dont really know. My mother never was to concerned with her sons modesty. I just did as I was told and not allowed to question. Maby that is why I am comfortable with nudity today. So long ago, I can only date the times by the car we had so it was 55 or later, would make me 11 or older.  
  On trips south we had a large tent and would often sleep in it instead of imposing on relatives. That was the case at the old farm with no electric. Not sure but just guessing that if I had something to wear while in the creak it was somewhere in the car trunk or in the tent. To much trouble to find, so just told to go nude, not something that mattered, just do it. Never even had a towel so would remain nude till I air dried. For youngsters, swimming all day was a daily thing as there was nothing else for us to do except carrying water to the house.  
  There may have been other motives that I was not aware of. Quite often my step father and me were the only males around. Most males were either in the army or off working in whatever mine was open. Possible that it was thought to be educational for my female cousins to have a nude boy around. Thats just a wild guess but remember it was not a concern to me, got use to it real quick.  
  Years ago I worked for a few weeks in KNOXVILLE and rented a car to see what the area was like. Was northwest, closest town around was MONTEREY. All the small towns that I had remembered were gone. Weeds and rotted houses. WILDER, HANGING LIMB, CRAWFORD, nothing there.    LEO C
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #10 on: Feb 26th, 2010, 10:32am »

When I was very young, back in the 1940s, I remember visiting my mother's best friend from college. They lived in NH, right on the Connecticut river on a farm. My mother's friend had three children, two boys and a girl, all in their teens. I remember the two boys and I would go skinny dipping in the river while the girl and her friend wore suits. All of them were in their teens and the boys had pubic hair, which I remember quite clearly made me a bit embarrassed -- not because we boys were nude and the girls wore suits, but because I had no pubic hair and my penis looked  much smaller than the other guys. We must have done this over several summers, because I remember the youngest boy, only slightly older than me, having only a wisp or two of pubic hair on what must have the first time

Later on, when I was in my teens and was working at a summer camp, sometimes I would join the other counselors in a night time swim. Often during those swims the guys swam nude and the girls (always*) wore suits. This was during the 1950s. It was dark out, but there was enough light at the pond so we could all be clearly seen by the girls, who were not at all shy about looking. For those of you too young to have experienced something like that back then, we, the boys, would have been considered sissies if we did not have the courage (a better word than balls in this context) to swim "ballicky bare-ass", as it was described back then.

*except once...one of the guys at the camp was a semi-professional canoeist we called Red who at a young age was already a winner of several racing trophies. He was in superb physical shape, lean, tall and fit, with especially well-developed shoulders from all the paddling. (He literally paddled around this large lake at least once a day, and at a very fast speed.) I can recall going swimming with him and another guy one night. The life guards were all women at that camp and most lived in a cabin near the lake. That night one of them, a very attractive brunette with a great ass, who had her sights set on Red, joined us on the shore and chatted with all of us, but mainly with Red. We were standing around or in and out of the water but nude. She was dressed. At first. Then she decided to join us and stripped right there in front of Red, when the other guy and I were in the water, a ways away. Man, she had a great body! Seldom if ever in my young life had I seen a girl or woman take such direct aim at a guy as she did that evening. And it worked -- they paired off that night and stayed together for a good part of the summer.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Feb 26th, 2010, 1:18pm »

Seemed normal to me at the time as the nudity was never pointed out or discussed. No one seemed to notice or care. Different times.  LEO C
IP Logged
ewb432

Email

« Reply #12 on: Feb 26th, 2010, 4:15pm »

In the early 60's when I was about 13 or 14, I attended swimming lessons at the local YMCA. It was an all male class with all the boys about the same age, mid teens, with a male instructor. He wore a suit, but we students were naked, and everyone being male we didn't think any thing of it.
One session we were all standing naked as usual on the pool deck awaiting the instructor, when we saw the guy who was the program administrator (or some such function) coming towards us, and following him was a girl about 18 or 19 in a bathing suit. They came up to the group, and while I was shocked and embarrassed at the idea of standing there naked with this girl seeing me, I wasn't sure what to do. Looking around at the others I could see everyone was a unsure of what to do, and while some were tentatively covering their genitals with there hands, it seemed that no one wanted to be the one to say anything first.
The administrator informed us our regular instructor was ill and Miss Warner (or something like that) would take over the days class, and he turned and left leaving the dozen or so naked males with this girl who was maybe 4 0r 5 years older.
She didn't seem at all flustered or concerned and immediately started to discuss what she was going to concentrate on in the lesson.Needless to say I recall very little of what she was saying as I was still totally overwhelmed by the idea that I was going to be naked for the next hour with this girl present- certainly the first time anything like this had ever happened to me.
I was somewhat releived when we were instructed to enter the pool and could feel a little less exposed.
Unfotunately, a bit into the lesson she asked me to come up on the pool deck, as she used me to help demonstrate the proper arm movement for a particuliar stroke. Again she showed absolutely no concern that she was standing behind a naked male and moving his arms, while I'm sure I was blushing beet red with embarassment.
Even after the lesson ended it seems no one wanted to say anything about what had occured, almost like if we don't talk about it it wasn't real.
As embarrassed as I was, the incident did cause me sexual arrousal when I thought about it later, and served often through the years as fuel for masturbation.  
It also turned me onto CFNM, and later I looked for and found more opportunities to get involved in such situations.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: Feb 27th, 2010, 1:13am »

That is an interesting story, ewb432. My earliest similar experiences happened about 20 years earlier, when I was considerably younger than you, probably about 6 or 7 at the time of my first full time female instructor at the Y (due to WW2). Also, she was the mother of a boy I knew, though he was not in the class. I cannot recall if we were at all embarrassed the first time, but if we were we soon got over it since she was our regular instructor, and it became something I did not give a lot of thought to. So later on when I was older and we had a female instructor, a much younger one, we were all quite used to it. And even on a few occasions in which a woman substituted for a man we thought it unremarkable. Plus, of course, we had somehow learned it was manly to be unafraid or unembarrassed in such situations. So I guess it all comes down to what we got used to and at what age.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #14 on: Feb 27th, 2010, 2:21am »

I wish I had that experience at that age, EWB. Even as young as that, mid-teen, I always got aroused when reading or hearing CFNM stories from my friends. I don't think I would have controlled myself from getting an erection with that young female instructor facing us naked boys.  
What is impressive is that she took it in as normal, I'm sure she got a tingling facing all those nude boys. She probably controlled herself and pretended it was no big deal, at which women are experts. Or maybe it was not the first time she did this.
Was this the only time that a female saw you nude at your swim lessons?
Allan, up to what age were you boys instructed by female instructors? You said you started very young so in a way you were used to it. Were there female spectators, like mothers and sisters, who watched you being instructed nude when you were very young? Were older boys also instructed nude by female instructors at the YMCA you attended?
IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: Feb 27th, 2010, 10:27am »

BobbyB, I think the oldest was 12 or 13 for female instructors, for me at least. I am pretty sure one or two kids were past puberty however. No, I never saw mothers or sisters as spectators, or for that matter fathers or brothers. In fact, I cannot remember a true viewing area in the Y pools I swam at. One however did have a window high up, I think. But again I don't remember anyone ever looking out it at us. There may have been older boys instructed, but I cannot remember that much detail. I do recall older boys getting dressed and undressed in the locker room when the female instructor was probably in there too...I mean I can remember both older boys and female instructors (in suits) being in the locker room, so I guess they were in at that same times sometimes.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Feb 27th, 2010, 1:22pm »

Rodney:
There is nothing inherently macho about swimming naked in front of girls.  Perhaps you are right, I can see a mother telling a son to swim naked with clothed girls if it was already the custom to do so.  To be too timid as wear a suit when other boys are naked would be unmacho.  However, Alan_C never described that situation.

It is also possible that Alan_C expressed a wish to swim and did not have a suit so his mother simply told him to go in nude with his female cousins.  Once again, that is pure speculation!

Alan_C, perhaps you would like to amplify.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Feb 27th, 2010, 6:17pm »

Might be a mistake in identy going on here. Seems as there is an ALLEN C and a LEO C
  In my case swimming nude was something I can remember from my very young years. Think I was at least 10 or 11 before I ever had a bonified swim suit. Remember it well, really cant forget it. Was white brief style that was way to big for me where the crotch hung down so much my balls and penis hung out anyway. Before that I either swam nude or wore brief style underwear if I was in a very public place like the shore or rare trip to a public pool. Think I was expected to grow into my suit as the excuse for wearing any to large clothing was HE WILL GROW INTO IT. Could be my mother had one of her friends buy me the suit when she was at the store. To big, to bad, wear it!
  Her view could have gone back to growing up in the hills of TENNESSEE. Was way different there, most men and boys wore bib overhauls with nothing underneath. So far in the sticks, some cousins never went to school. Also remember one cousin who at all of 13 took pride in his ability to roll a cigaret with one hand. His parents were proud of that! Never to young to start! one more thing, on occasion a neighbor women would take her daughter and me in the car to a lake. Never brought a swim suit along or swam in my underwear. Was always nude. My mother never told me to wear anything, never brought it up. That was before I was 10.  
  One more little ditty, mother never had a birth cirtificate. her birth was never recorded. She used her sisters identity after my aunt died.  LEO C
IP Logged
peterinsj
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #18 on: Feb 27th, 2010, 8:00pm »

In the 1970's I took a summer field biology class that was offered through the high school, much of the class was lectures at the high school but it culminated with a two week field experience in the Sierra Nevada in which we spent time at a junior college and camping in a park for a few nights too.

The teacher took us out for several day trips to make field studies. He was also a bit of a lech and these trips usually included a stop at some river or creek for a class swim in which suits were optional. Most of the girls kept there suits on or their underwear if suits were not packed. Most of the guys also stayed clothed in swim suits or underwear.  

I stripped nude the very first time that the opportunity presented and each and every time after that! I got a kick being naked around all these girls and managed to not get hard around them - which would have embarrassed me back then. The first few times the shier girls would wander off to separate themselves from the skinny dipping group. As the two weeks went on the girls all got more comfortable and they stopped wandering off. Some of them even went topless by then end of the class.

One of the girls who had stripped from day one and I hit it off - after we came back to town she and I dated a couple of times and she popped my cherry so to speak later that summer.

Years later I drove through that same part of the state and memories of those adventures put a big smile on my face.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: Feb 27th, 2010, 9:52pm »

Quote:
It is also possible that Alan_C expressed a wish to swim and did not have a suit so his mother simply told him to go in nude with his female cousins.  Once again, that is pure speculation!

Alan_C, perhaps you would like to amplify.

Youngren, I think Leo C., above, has it right. I did not post anything about my female cousins.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Feb 28th, 2010, 2:09pm »

Been doing some reminissing, allow me to share.  
  Back in the 50s, had some distant relatives in both tenn. and OHIO. The ones in OH. lived west of DAYTON, Flat dry lots of corn growing area. One family lived on a farm, rented I believe and on this farm lived anothe family of relatives. Visiting this area had good points and bad points. It was dry so there were no ponds or streams to hang out at and swim all day but both familes had boys around my age which ment I did not have to be with girl cousins all day. One year when we went to visit, both families had moved. One went to a farm a distance away and the other had their house moved off the old farm.  
  This got interesting. The house that was moved was like a large tar paper shack. They moved it by pulling it with a tractor. Not a tractor like you would think. This rusty thing was like a very large steam roller or locomotive. Never saw it move but was used at times to power a saw mill. Large leather belt turning a very large steel wheel.  
  When this house was put in its new location it had a very talked about improvement. Had a hand pump right in the kitchen next to the sink. No more carrying water from outside. Drinking water remained in a pail with a dipper next to it.  
 I will try to be short and get to what you might be interested in. By the way, there was electric there. The 2 boy cousins we around my age plus or minus a year. There were 2 girls cousins older but still living at home, maby 16 and 18. Us boys would go off for the day and come back in the early evening for dinner, ALWAYS CHICKEN. Then it was bath time. In the back yard was a pump with a large concrete through , the kind that would be for animals. It was the boys responsibility To make sure this was filled up early so the water would be warm in the evenings for baths. During the day it was also used for washing hand after visiting the outhouse.  
  Bath time usually went like this. We boys would strip nude, there were planks for standing with outmaking mud on our feet. We would lather up and the 2 girl cousins would keep rinsing us using pots to get the water out of the through. I never saw the females bath, I think they might have used an indoor tub and heated the water on the wood or electric stove, possibly shareing bath waterHuh  
 Is also possible they could have drawn hot water off the steam tractor if it had been used that day. One other thing that was neat. I did not have to sleep in the tent. In the back yard was an old HUDSON of 20s or 30s vintage. Remember the wheels had wooden spokes. At night one of the boys would sleep in the back seat and I sleep in the front seat. One more thing that sticks in my mind. The house roof did not leak when it rained.  
  Hope I did not boar you and rest assure this was not normal living for most in the 50s. Reminds me of going to camp for 2 weeks.  LEO C
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: Feb 28th, 2010, 3:13pm »

Thought I would point this out as it my not have occured to some here.  All factories and mining operations especially, had shower facilities. Men would shower and change into fresh clothes before going home. Women and children were the ones that had to come up with methods if there was a lack of running or hot water at home.  LEO C
IP Logged
BillBulloney
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: Feb 28th, 2010, 3:41pm »

on Feb 28th, 2010, 2:09pm, leo_c wrote:
 Been doing some reminissing, allow me to share.  
  Back in the 50s, had some distant relatives in both tenn. and OHIO. The ones in OH. lived west of DAYTON, Flat dry lots of corn growing area. One family lived on a farm, rented I believe and on this farm lived anothe family of relatives. Visiting this area had good points and bad points. It was dry so there were no ponds or streams to hang out at and swim all day but both familes had boys around my age which ment I did not have to be with girl cousins all day. One year when we went to visit, both families had moved. One went to a farm a distance away and the other had their house moved off the old farm.  
  This got interesting. The house that was moved was like a large tar paper shack. They moved it by pulling it with a tractor. Not a tractor like you would think. This rusty thing was like a very large steam roller or locomotive. Never saw it move but was used at times to power a saw mill. Large leather belt turning a very large steel wheel.  
  When this house was put in its new location it had a very talked about improvement. Had a hand pump right in the kitchen next to the sink. No more carrying water from outside. I never saw the females bath, I think they might have used an indoor tub and heated the water on the wood or electric stove, possibly shareing bath waterHuh  
Hope I did not boar you and rest assure this was not normal living for most in the.  LEO C

on Feb 28th, 2010, 2:09pm, leo_c wrote:

Hope I did not boar you and rest assure this was not normal living for most in the 50s. LEO C

Leo...

Not at all, for I was brought up in the summers on a farm in the upper part of Illinois. Our house was built in the 1860's and I can remember out in the garage the horse collars hanging up for moving the Summer Kitchen. It was on skids and was pulled to and away from the main house as weather changed. The kitchen heat was used to warm the place in the winter, and then they laid planks down from kitchen to house for people to run the bowls full of chow for some meal upon after they worked in fields.  

We had a cistern under the house, which kept rain water. We bathed in the rain water too. Not in "City" water which was sort of clean.  The kitchen sink had several taps across the top for different types of water. We were told (well in advance) to get undressed and to sit down and wait in bathtub for the warm(ed) water to be poured in.

That warm water seemed to take forever to get there. We then wandered out of bathroom, down hallway to kitchen just to see what was taking so long. On the stove were large aluminum kettles of cistern water warming up across one or two natural gas burners (a MODERN 1950's now) and we were then told to turn around and get back into tub, for "Here comes" the slow to show up warm water. Ready or not, once dumped into bathtub, the very same pots got refilled and made ready for the young girls to take their baths then. Not simply ten minutes later but closer to 1/2 hourlater.  

Bill
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #23 on: Feb 28th, 2010, 7:13pm »

While I was reminising a thing came into my mind that happen when I was in OHIO. This was maby 55 years ago and I vaguly remember it or the circumstances or outcome. Bear with me, it is very vague.  
 My cousins lived next door, a bit of a distance, to a real house. In this house lived 2 older girls who my younger teen age girl cousin was friends with. One day these girls insisted that I come to their house, they had something to show me. I was not interested as I was not really interested with being around girls but they insisted. I go in the house and things are strange to me. Dont remember what they talked about but they made an overly big fuss about me. Something like I was important and talking about things I did not understand. Had never hung around older girls and did not feel right. Older girls did not make a fuss over younger  boys. Figured maby they were just being overly friendly as I was a strainger.  
  I wish I could remember what if anything happen in the house that day, do remember though that when I left I knew that it was wrong to ever go back. For the next couple of days they tried to get me back in the house but I never went again. I dont remember if my younger cousin was there or not.  
  These same 2 girls would hang around talking to my girl cousins as they were rinsing us boys off when we bathed. Looking back I think I was a bit scared of them. Wish I could remember more but maby its something I wanted to forget.  Thanks for listening  LEO C  
IP Logged
ebin439

Email

« Reply #24 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 1:50am »

Had a few skinny dipping type episodes at the summer camp I used to work at.  I worked one summer on boating and we always used to get the last period of the day to clean up while the rest of the camp had free swim in the main swimming area just over from the boating dock.

On a couple of occasions we ended up with a free period before free swim and finished cleaning up long before anyone came down to the beach.  as soon as everything was put away most of the boating staff would leave to enjoy some personal time, but at least 2 of us had to stay down at the beach to be on duty in case of emergency during free swim.

On one of those days when we had finished cleaning up early, me and a female staff member, who was on duty with me, were horsing around beside the boating dock while waiting for everyone to come down for free swim.  

I'm not sure exactly what sparked it, but there was definitely some splashing, etc. and we ended up both swimming under the floating boating dock.  We came up underneath the dock in between the buoys and were both reaching up and holding onto the dock with both hands instead of treading water.  We were catching our breath when she extended her legs towards me and used her toes to give my shorts a quick downward tug.

so I decided to return the favor and attempted to expose her breast by pulling her top down using only my foot (this was about all I could do given that she was wearing a one-piece bathing suit).  

We played around in our strange game of footsy for a while when she finally got the better of me.  I had extended my body straight out in an attempt to try and hook my foot in her strap, but instead she managed to get a firm grip with her feet on my trunks .  The first pull had them at my knees and within a blink of an eye I was naked.  She curled her legs back bringing my trunks into her hands and then she was off.

She ducked under the water and was out from under the dock before I even had a chance to realize what was going on.  Even from under the dock I could hear the wet slap of my shorts as they landed on the beach.

She came back underneath the dock grinning ear to ear.  I told her I was going to need those back and she replied that I should go and get them.  Knowing that I could could not get out of the water naked in the middle of the day, I asked for an alternative arrangement.  

In the end she agreed to bring my shorts back if I swam in the open water with her until they called the period (which would leave about five minutes for me to get dressed before the whole camp showed up for free swim).  She said that she was not happy with just seeing the blurry outline of my body in the lake water, and insisted that I float and bring my pelvis up and out of the water so she could have a good look.  She was kind enough to let me do this under the dock.

I spent a solid few minutes floating and arching my back so that my half-erect penis would be clearly on display before she said it was time to move back into the sunshine.  

We spent the next fifteen minutes just swimming and chatting.  It was exhilarating.  Skinny dipping is wonderful at the worst of times, but this was amazing.  We were just far enough away from anyone else that no one could tell that I was naked.  That said, there were other people on the beach, mostly female swim staff preparing for free swim, and they were none the wiser.  

She was very inconspicuous when she briefly swam ashore and scooped up my trunks, which had been lying in a little ball on the beach.  She then slipped back into the water and handed them off to me under the surface with only two small "psych-outs" before actually turning them over.  One where she let them go and watched them sink before hooking them on her foot and passing them back.

Once I had my bathing suit back on I stayed in the water, just make it seem as though nothing had changed.  Shortly after, we were both out of the water  and on the beach ready for free swim.  For the rest of the day she kept giving me little knowing glances, which extended the wonderful feeling of the episode.

Ebin
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #25 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 4:57am »

Quote:
Some questions I have are, did your mom explain beforehand that boys were expected to swim nude? Did she even bother to pack a suit for you? Did your mom's friend discuss it beforehand? Did anybody, male or female, comment about the nudity while you were swimming? Did the daughter take every opportunity to "look" (like the girl counsellors did)? Was the male nudity strictly confined to the water, or did you hang out on the shore nude as well? And what about your dad and the woman's husband? Did they swim nude as well?

Rodney, I am not sure if my mother packed my suit or explained anything about nude swimming back then. She had explained to me once, and I do recall, that nude swimming was the way it was at the Y, but I cannot recall what if anything she said about swimming at the farm. My best guess though is that if the older boys were swimming nude, I would have feared being called a sissy if I wore a suit.

Also, as odd as it sounds all these years later, I remember at least as much about the place being a farm as the nude swimming. I was essentially a city boy, and one day when we were going to go fishing in the river, the two boys took me to the fenced area where they raised chickens. They dug into the dirt in the chicken pen with a pitchfork and came up with a clod of dirt that must have had two dozen worms wiggling around in it! I remember that experience in greater detail than the swimming.

That said, I do vaguely recall some talk about swimming nude being more healthful and more fun. I certainly by that time in my life had come to realize that swimming without a suit was a lot more fun than wearing one -- and not having that feeling of being dragged down or held back by it. And I think I can recall the girls complaining a bit about their having to wear suits (but they did). I also recall the girls not being shy about looking at us, especially the girl who was just a friend. As I said earlier I was probably more self conscious of being hairless and smaller than the other guys than of being naked. In fact, I may well have felt sort of proud and manly by it. I can recall the other girl being not as attractive as the girl of their family, but she was certainly not a stranger to the boys.  

Whether it was from those summers or not, I definitely developed a crush on B. (the daughter of my mother's friend). She was probably about four or five years older than me, and she had a great body. I remember several years later their whole family came to Boston and stayed at our house. We had other guests at the same time, so my brother and I had to vacate our rooms and move up to the attic to accommodate everyone. At one point, I recall my mother suggesting that B. could sleep at the other end of the attic, blocked off from my brother and me by a hanging curtain. Instantly my heart raced as I thought about her lovely ass -- one of those beautiful shelf-like, protruding types -- and my finally getting a glimpse of it naked (somehow). But, alas, almost as if she was reading my mind, B. said no way, and she wound up sleeping on a fold-out sofa bed.

Getting back to the swimming. I don't recall either my father or their father swimming too. For that matter I only recall the mothers swimming a few times, not always. We did hang out out on the grass beside the river and on the little floating dock, and while we did so were were naked. But I am pretty sure we walked down there clothed, stripped off there, swam and lounged naked, and then got dressed again for the walk back to the house.

And thanks for the kind words.
IP Logged
lion_and_unicorn
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 2:00pm »

In Western cultures boys are expected to take care of themselves before puberty sets in. My mother had bathed me to the age of 11, when modesty set in and I began to demand privacy. But she noticed that I was lapsing into girl shyness, of feeling embarrassed to the point of avoiding their company, and realized that I had to be led out of the negative mindset by the hand of a girl. She could not do it herself. To this end she placed me under the care of my big sister, five years older than I, who took over the bathing routine. She had often seen me naked as an infant, but caring for a pre-teen boy was a new experience for her. At first I was disappointed at the exchange of one female for another, and even more ashamed at the invariable erections. She accepted my nudity gracefully and did not take long to put me at ease. I overcame shyness, as my mother expected, and I grew fond of my sister’s care, in a bonding experience that lasted for two years and left beneficial effects. My wife has always enjoyed bathing me, and I find a woman’s assistance convenient. In recent times I have preferred female doctors in regular health checkups; stripping for examination brings me no embarrassment. Women have greater skill as caregivers and I have greater confidence in feminine insight in matters of diagnosis. It is my gain.
Such issues do not arise in Asian cultures, in which the bathing of males of all ages by women is regarded as wholesome for both sides, and accepted as natural as the care of a mother who breastfeeds her baby. Perhaps the Asians are right. Modesty is a woman’s concern everywhere, but men do better without it.  
IP Logged
ewb432

Email

« Reply #27 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 3:03pm »

The ongoing discussion of this subject reminded me of a small postcript to my story. When I got home my mother asked how the lesson had gone. I don't recall the exact conversation but it went something like-
Me:Alright, but we had a substitute instuctor.
Mother: Who was that?
Me:Miss Warner
Mother: A girl,that must have been interesting.
I recall being unsure what my mother meant, but   worried more discussion would result in futher embarrassment, and as I recall that was all that was said.
My mother would have had to have known we swam naked as she knew all I took to the pool was my towel.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #28 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 3:49pm »

This is proving to be a very interesting thread, thank you to everyone for sharing thoughts and recollections.  

I find it fascinating to read how things used to be, and the whole concept of male nude swimming is something which I admit fires my imagination - particularly when it's considered 'compulsory' or 'expected' or just the accepted way of doing things.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 4:33pm »

Still doing a lot of contemplating as I approach 66. Trying to figure why things are and were. I had mentioned before how nude swimming was pretty routine up to around 10 yrs. This would have been in a setting of the old swimming hole around friends or relatives, people who you knew all your life. In my case if I was swimming in an open location, down the shore or a group of people who a lot might be straingers, I wore my white brief style underwear.  
  Well I had mentioned that a neighbor would sometimes take her daughter and me to a large pond or small lake for the day. I always swam nude and as far as I know the fact was never mentioned. Had to be no more than 10 yrs old when I started to notice that asside from much younger boys, I was the only older boy that was nude. I believe that this is around the time I got my first real bathing suit.  
  Looking back my mother who was very dominating and controlling, also a showboat, grandstand type of person did not want me to grow up. I always did as told or else the leather strap came out so I never had an oppertunity to make any of my own decisions, if I did they were only wrong. As I remember, I was always to young to need a suit. If I kept insisting on something the outcome was always something drastic to make me wish I had not asked for it. I got my bathing suit and as I said before, it was a waste. Was a white brief style, I dont remember what held it up as it was so big the crotch hung halfway to my knees so it did not cover a thing. But i did get what I asked for, she showed me.  
  One or 2 other examples. I was 13 in the 8th. grade and still wore suspenders. I was not allowed to wear a belt. Was told they did not come small enough for me. Just to show me, I got a belt one christmas, went around my waste twice. Also, my father was going to buy me my first watch which was a big thing for a young boy. Mother informed me to tell my dad that my wrist was to small for a watch and if he got me one, I wanted a smaller watch. I got my watch, a womans watch. If my father had given me a mans watch it would have been taken away from me and I would have gotten the strap. Awful lot more to share. Wish I was making this up
  One more thing, I dont know why the girls mother never suggested that I not swim nude. Today I think she might have been told to have me swim nude as I was too young to need a suit and did not have one. Guess she did not want to get to involved. Fortunately I dont remember anyone making fun of me. She was nice enough for taking me along  .Thank you very much for listening.  LEO C.
IP Logged
Pepper
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #30 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 5:38pm »

I remember skinny dipping a couple of times in jr.high and high school.  I skinny dipped in my neighbor’s pool in 8th grade.  In high school I skinny dipped with 6 or seven friends in a river. Sophomores were on the shore watching us all. The girls were really excited and all of them were checking me and my friend dicks out.  I don’t blame them. Alcohol and a chance to see some senior’s dicks was probably a big deal to them. Me and my friend got a handjob from the same chick that night!

I have skinny dipped with females naked a well. Skinny dipping was fun in my youth.
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2010, 5:41pm by Pepper » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 6:33pm »

Mentioned my mother was a show boat. Dont feel bad for saying that. She often used me to get attention, something that would reflect on her wether it was good or bad, as long as she* leo_c stood out. Example. One swimming hole was close to the end of the street. At some time she got it in her head that I would be special, different, above others by learning to play chess. Was not worth anything unless others knew.  
  I was at the age as well as others that we did not need or want any grown ups at the swimming hole although mothers of younger children would often be there. One day my mother announces that she is going to the swimming hole with me. That was unusual and asked why, she said just because. I was allowed to do the usual fun in the water, skinny dipping with the other boys when my mother calls me out of the water. Seems she had brought along a chess board and men and it was time for us me to pratice my chess game. I was not happy but knew better than to object.  
 So here I am sitting on a blanket nude with my mother playing chess. Naturally others came over, courious as to what we are doing. I keep my mouth shut as I know this is her show. She goes on explaining how bright and special I am as I can play chess. I felt for shit!!!! Totally unnecessary. Was so embarissed that I remember it to this day. Only happen a few time, then she lost interest as the attention ran itself out.  LEO C
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #32 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 10:47pm »

Leo, you mentioned that you were apt to get the strap when you were young. Who did it and to what age? How severely was it done? And was there a family or ethnic tradition of getting it? Partly I ask because I was threatened with it frequently and got it once or twice (lightly) from my mother for extreme misbehavior (it was more threat than reality). Her father was Scottish (her mother Yankee English) and I am pretty sure that is where the tradition came from. My father on the other hand was all Yankee English, and thought strapping was too severe. Are you perhaps Scotch-Irish?
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 8:53am »

ALLEN, Dont remember when they started, lasted until I was somewhere in my teens. My father left  when I was around 5, mother remarried a few years later. She was the one that always punished me. Man that she married was a nice enough guy but he was extremly hen pecked or pussy wiped. Dont think he ever made a decision on his own, mom ran the roost. Punishment lasted until a time I made up my mind that I was not going to take it anymore and started fighting back.  
 Was always the same. Punishment could be delayed for days which made it worse. Knew it was going to happen but did not know when. Was instructed to go to the basement and take my pants off. Was done with a heavy leather strap and were always very violent. Would not be allowed  today.  
  I was always very embarissed and made lame excuses explaining where the strap marks on my legs came from when they were visible. Although they should have been on my bare buns, most of the hits came across my upper legs, marks would last for days. I tried to avoid swimming when they were there to avoid the embarissmen. Also, if I was standing when I was punished the heavy strap would wrap around and hit my penis and balls. It was not plesant and never did anything to deserve the severity but that was my situation and could not do anything about it.  
 Strap was a short, thick dog leash. Hated it as it was always conveniently hanging out. Remember one time I took it and hid it. Was missed right away and when I returned it I was again punished with it.  
  We raised 3 children and I never gave them more than a light paddling with my bare hand. I was always a meek, mild and polite boy but sometimes something would happen that I would be punished. Remember I was punished for things that other youngsters did when I was not even around. Mother would get pissed when she heard a story about something that might have happen in the neighborhood and I got the strap just because they were my friends. Guess the thinking was that they were supposed to behave or else their actions would result in me being punished.  
  Have never exagurated, embilished or BSs anything I have posted on this site. Never been a reason to and would not insult anyone intelligence. That kind of treatment is true and would not be allowed today. Sometime I might share how I would be humilliated and put down. Seems I never did anything right unless my mother approved it. And yes, some humiliation involved my nudity at inappropiate times but I am afraid some or all perople here would think I was making it up. She always had a justification, when I think she was just demonstration the control she had over me. Think most people understood and realized what was going on so they did not comment on it or hold it against me. Is probable why I am so comfortable being nude now. I knew she was a bit of a mental case and had pervisions which I have never been able to figure out. I just had to live with it.  regards  LEO C    
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #34 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:18am »

Sorry to hear about how your mother treated you, Leo. A mother hitting a son on the genitals and aware she is doing it has got to show some serious emotional problems. As I said, I was stapped once or twice but quite lightly, more as a threat than a true punishment. Actually when I was spanked (by hand) it was more of a punishment, lasted longer and hurt more.  When I was growing up, though, I knew some boys who were punished like you were. They were both older than me, the oldest by five years, so when I was nine he was fourteen. He and his younger brother were skinny and small and both got the strap regularly and hard from their mother, an aunt who lived with them and an older sister. The father was an alcoholic I think and was usually not even there. They often strapped those boys in the living room, with one or two of the women holding him down and the other doing the strapping. And hard. I remember actually hearing them getting strapped several times with the windows open in summer. And at least once I saw it happen -- I am not sure anymore why I was there -- and it was frightening. All bare, with the older sister wielding the strap. Got Eddie on the genitals at least once too, just like your situation. Afterwards she sort of glared at me with a triumphant look and said something like "Let that be a lesson to you!".  And I had not done anything - I was just an innocent bystander. The whole thing scared the hell out of me.  

You are right about what sorts of things like this happened back then, in my case in the 1940s, that simply would not be allowed these days. Would probably result in a criminal prosecution. Good riddance to all that crap!  

On the other hand, there is not a doubt in my mind that some of what I saw or experienced back then of this sort of thing -- essentially adult women punishing boys or teens quite hard -- contributed to my CFNM orientation. Not all of it, to be sure, but some of it. I did not fully realize until much later (like about 20 years ago!) that when I was growing up every single incidence of corporal punishment I either experienced myself, witnessed or even heard about was done by a woman (or older girl)! And they usually involved CFNM scenarios. It took me a while in my life to fully accept my fascination with CFNM and I think that was a good chunk of why.

PS If you don't feel you want to answer this, I understand, but, as I asked before, were your parents, or I guess I should be more specific and ask was your mother, of Scotch-Irish descent? As I said earlier, if so I think it may be the reason for using a "strap", reminiscent of the Scottish tawse.
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2010, 2:57pm by Allan_C. » IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #35 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 1:38pm »

Allen, to answer your question, my mother was irish with a bit of cherokee. Dont think any one nationality had a lock on using a strap.  
 Am a bit reluctant to share this as it may sound like a BS story. Its as accurate and honest as I can remember. Not sure if was for humiliation or excersing or demonstrating control. Before I go further will mention that just before my father left, he and my mother had a big argument. Not throwing punches, all verbal that I remember. Wound up with my mother chaseing my father with a butcher knife, terrified him as well as me, never forgot it.  
 So my mother had a beauty shop in the front of our house. I was always expected to go to the area and say hello to her customers who were always friendly. In those pre air conditioning days if it was warm I always had only pants and maby a shirt on. Dont remember when it started but my mother would instruct me to take my pants off as well as my shirt if I was wearing one, so the customers could see how I have grown since last they saw me. I was also told to remove my underpants as all the women had sons or nephews and I had nothing to be embarissed about. The women were nice and agree that they had sons. At the same time although my mother was right handed, she would have sizzors in her left hand and jesture with them to me in an action like you would shake your finger at someone. A bit of a glare in her eye said DO IT. So I would stand nude in front of the women and they would comment on how much I had grown since they last saw me, and compairing me to how their sons had grown. They were always very nice. Then at times I would be instructed to come close and let the woman see the rash on my back or hinee. I never was aware of having a rash but I could not see back there. The woman would say they dont see anything or some would give an opinion on what thay thought it was. Could have been one woman there or up to 3, one waiting, one in the chair and one under the dryer. If there was a woman under the dryer I was expected to approach her close and talk as the dryer interfeared with her hearing what was going on. I got use to it and it did not bother me after awhile. When it was time for me to leave, my mother would just point with the sizzors and say OK.  
  One time when I was 13 or older I contracted RING worm. was in my inner leg, starting under my testicals and continued half way to my right knee. This was for real. Was itchy, red and leathery. Took me for ever to get ride of it. This was always a hot topic of conversation and seem like I had to show it to everyone. Woman would call me close to her, push my testicals aside and examine it. If there were 2 woman there, each would have to examine it, if 3 the same thing. Remember I would try to hold my balls aside but usually the woman would remove my hand and hold them aside herself so they could see the ring worm better. Of course there were all sorts of questions and a conversation about it. Final opinion was usually I got it somehow at the swimming hole. Lasted a long time and I always had to show how my ring worm was coming along. Got to the point that I really did not mind , They all acted very concerned and friendly plus it made my mother happy which was very good for me. The sizzors were always intimidating as it reminded me of her welding that knife.  
  Thats about as complete and accurate as I can remember.  LEO C
IP Logged
freeed54
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #36 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 4:10pm »

There isn't a shadow of doubt about it leo c, you mother was a sadist. She enjoyed displaying you nude to the public. She was a perv and got sexual pleasure from it, regardless of how that sexual pleasure was expressed.

As for the women in the beauty parlor in your home, they were little better, getting some form of a thrill from your forced nudity and their conversations about your naked body. The ring worm incident is proof positive that they wanted to touch your genitals.

That was child abuse, clear cut and straight forward. If a father had done exactly the same things to his daughter that your mother did to you he would have been doing a life sentence in the penitentiary.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #37 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 5:18pm »

on Mar 2nd, 2010, 4:10pm, freeed54 wrote:
There isn't a shadow of doubt about it leo c, you mother was a sadist. She enjoyed displaying you nude to the public. She was a perv and got sexual pleasure from it, regardless of how that sexual pleasure was expressed.

As for the women in the beauty parlor in your home, they were little better, getting some form of a thrill from your forced nudity and their conversations about your naked body. The ring worm incident is proof positive that they wanted to touch your genitals.

That was child abuse, clear cut and straight forward.

Certainly sounds weird, but I don't think the mother was a pervert, more likely a bit off as Leo himself said in a previous post. It is more likely that the women who liked to see him nude and even fondle him were the perverts. It was probably they who asked the mother to show him off.
I knew of such incidents in the neighborhood where I grew up, though not in the extreme that Leo mentions. And most of them were not by the real mothers but women like step mothers, aunts, older sisters or other carers. They would expose the boy in front of their friends, usually as a punishment or for a spanking, or even to give him a bath.Sometimes also when they were alone with the boy. We are not talking about little kids here but with nearly teen or early teen boys as Leo mentions. There is no doubt that these women got a sexual kick from seeing the boys  nude. But as I said they were not the actual mothers but the women or girls entrusted with the boys. But it was another time when these things were allowed or overlooked, I never heard of a woman being prosecuted, or even criticised, for this behaviour back then, today it would certainly be considered as abuse. They were different times.
IP Logged

leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #38 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 5:26pm »

I knew for a long time that there was something wrong with her. At that time I was in a position that there was nothing I could do about it. It was more of a control and dominating thing that she enjoyed. Dont think that the nudity had any overriding sexual thing as much as demonstrating the control she had to others. Very few people ever saw her dark side. She had a talent for making things look good. Was always able to justify things. My father never discussed it with me and as I said, her second husband although being a nice guy was very hen pecked.  
  Think you are being to critical on her customers. They were put in that situation and maby they noticed my mothers dominating personallity so just went along with it. They never comment on my penis, instead they found things to compliment me and my mother on, such as how my chest was developing or how slim I was compaired to some other boys. Chances are they might have felt uncomfortable themselves and made the best of the situation. All of them were very nice and treated me well.  
  As for the examining the ring worm area. They did the same thing as the doctor or nurse did. To see the whole area my balls had to be pushed aside. Some were satisified with me holding my balls aside while some would move my hand and hold them aside themselves. They all acted concerned and any child desease was a topic they would talk about. Never got the impression that their actions went no further than interest and concern. I never felt humiliated or embarissed if that is what I was supposed to feel.  
  Accumulated $25 for my 16 th. birthday. Bought and old 49 CHEVY and worked on it all year till I got my license at 17. After that I was never home.  
  Feels go to talk about these things after all these years. Sort of figuring things out.  LEO C
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #39 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 5:54pm »

Hi Allan, your experiences seem axactly like mine. I was also very lightly and occasionally spanked at home, compared to some of my neighborhood boys. It was usually just one or two strokes of the belt, or whatever was handy on my legs. I could also hear neighbor boys being spanked through my open window during the summer, and from the screams they let out it was certainly no light spankings.
I was also present once seeing a 12 year old boy being strapped nude by his older sister in front of two of her friends. He was a well built boy for his age and certainly not skinny and the girls watching certainly enjoyed it.
And like you it was these early experiences of CFNM spankings that got me hooked.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #40 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 5:58pm »

Btw,Allan, how old was the boy being strapped and his sister who was strapping him at the time? Did she hit his genitals accidentally or purposely?
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #41 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 6:12pm »

Hi Leo, up to what age did your mother expose you like that in front of her cutomers? Do you remember if you got any erectios during these shows or when they fondled you?
And were you ever strapped bare in front of anyone else, or was it always in private?
But I think you shouldn't be too hard on your mother, she probably did this because it was considred as normal by her, and she probably took good care of you in spite of all this.
IP Logged

leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #42 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 6:52pm »

Cant really say when the exposeur stopped. Do know that I got the ring worm when I was 13, just out of grammer school. Took a very long time the get rid of it. Remember I could smell the ointment thru my clothes in high school, ( mild sulfuric acid compound) so I still had it to at least 14 or better. It was always a concern but sometimes I just had to drop my pants and show how it was coming along.  
  Would not say that I was fondeled, more like examined. Ball were just gently pushed aside and sometimes the sack was picked up to see if the ring worm had spread as I had a tough time getting ride of it. Sure at 13 I would get spontainous erections like everyone else so its safe to say I would sometimes have one but they were never commented on. It was ignored in a grown up manner. A few times if I had one the woman would push it aside along with my balls and it did not strike me as being anything sexual or improper although it probably was. Have to admit I was a bit slow when it came to maturing.  
  Other question, I was always strapped in private in the cellar. Just remembered one time my father was visiting and for some reason I was being punished. Father came down the cellar and told my mother to stop. Big argument broke out a she kept beating me more just to show him. Remember pleading with my father to stop arguing so she would stop beating me.  LEO C
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #43 on: Mar 3rd, 2010, 8:34am »

Yeah, Leo and Bobby, there is definitely a consistency in what we experienced. The post war period through the 50s in particular were decidedly different than right after "The Sixties" (because that period, which actually lasted into the early 1970s, finally acknowledged openly that women were sexual beings too). I am not sure if my guess would be that Leo's beauty customers were interested in him in a completely sexual way, or that the various CFNM experiences in spanking and whatever that we all had were overtly sexual -- to the degree for instance that an adult woman these days finds an erect and nude or just nude man sexy. But they were definitely "quasi sexual", meaning the effect they had on women and girls was a display of that girlish joy, even glee, that women have when they are definitely sexually interested, but not yet openly available for, or even demanding of, sex. I, too, Leo, took a while to figure all of this out, and a good deal of my belief these days has come not just from analysis and piecing together bits of recollection, but from overt discussions during the last 15 or 20 years or so with women who were girls back then. The truth is, many have told me they did in fact find seeing boys nude through spanking or swimming or other scenarios sexy back then, and sometimes quite sexy, although they understood that propriety meant they had to disguise their feelings at all costs, and often even from themselves (or feel vaguely guilty if they admitted them).

I imagine it's hard for some younger guys to understand how it was back then, but there was a mix of social attitudes about boys, proper discipline, the moral superiority of women, female modesty, male vs. female etiquette and roles, female sexuality, the importance of boys not being sissies, and the like that made all sorts of behavior acceptable that today would be close to if not actually against the law.

Bobby, my guess is that Eddie was about 13 when he was strapped that time I saw it. And, no, I do not think his sister intended to hit him in the genitals with the strap. She was a bit of an athlete (tennis) I recall, and in good shape, so when she hit, she hit hard. That made his legs jump around even though his mother was holding him down by the shoulders over the sofa arm from the front. I think what happened must have been that his legs opened enough for an errant blow to catch him on his balls. In any event, he howled but she did not let up.

Concerning the roots of my personal interest in CFNM as an adult, I would say there were three -- medical situations, spanking and skinnydipping (the original subject of this thread). Of the three, medical CFNM was and is by far the strongest, tracing mainly to three specific hospital experiences I had at ages 10, 14 and 17/8 (which I have written about elsewhere). But I also had one when I was quite young, say age 5 or 6, when I developed a rash on my glans (I am not circumcised) for which the treatment was having olive oil (the same stuff used on salads...things were not fancy back then) rubbed on it after bathing. My mother just barely daubed it with a cotton ball, but she told the baby sitter to do it too, and she, a teenage girl from next door, did it with great enthusiasm and in a way that gave me an erection (to her great amusement). Here is the interesting part -- that same girl also spanked me several times as my sitter (with my mother's permission) and later became a nurse. And she was the one who gave me my admission physical when I went into the hospital just before my 18th birthday. We had moved in the interim and I had not seen her for about ten years, and did not recognize her when I checked into the hospital (for a cystoscopy). But she recognized me and gave me a complete physical that got me hard as a rock in about 20 seconds flat! True story.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #44 on: Mar 3rd, 2010, 1:27pm »

Back again, still doing a lot of thinking, I really should stop. Find it good to sit here and type it out though.  
 Something occured to me last night that I have not thought about for years. My mother clearly did not want me to grow up. Dont know at what age I was but when I started to grow facial hair, it got to the point that I wanted to shave. My mother refused to let me shave, I was to young. Finally she gave in and I could get rid of the hair but it was not with a razor. She gave me this product call NAIR, women used it on their legs to melt the hair. Boy did that stuff burn! Made me to not be concerned about hair for quite awhile. Guess she mentioned it to one of her customers as sometime later one of the ladies had a present for me. It was a small hand held razor, looked like a miniture electric shaver that had these special small blades that were put in this roller head and after a lot of work did remove the hair. Loved it, sure beat using the NAIR.  
  Along the lines of not growing up, have considered my first real bathing suit that I mentioned earlier. Was white brief stlye very much to large in the crotch area to the point that my penis and balls were always hanging out. Not a little bit but to the point that it was really useless. Know I am going way out in left field but on thinking about it but it was more like a big diaper. ( just tying that in with not growing up)  
  Same for swimming nude, when looking back, it might not have been appropate at some locations and at my age. Granted, we boys would swim nude well into out teens but that was in a local area with people we knew. When the neighbor would take her daughter and me to a lake, I swam nude when looking back I was probably at the age where my nude swimming should have been discontinued. Think that is around the time that I asked for a bathing suit. Just guessing again but perhaps that was part of not letting me grow up, was to young to need a suit. Dont know why the neighbor woman did not suggest that I wear my under pants but she never suggested it, I will never know. I did not consider it because I think I thought I was supposed to be nude and would get in trouble if I was not.  
  Peridoc nudity around the customers did develope a certain comfort. One customer I remember very well was BETTY H. She would come to the house maby once a week and do cleaning. In the hot weather she would remove her blouse and do the cleaning in her bra. As a young boy I found it attractive and interesting as most women did not wear just a bra. Remember she had 2 sons. When a friend would come over, she would put her blouse back on. Made me feel that I was somekind of close or special. She was a pretty woman.  
  A few years later when I was 17, on a new years eve, went out with a few friends to try to buy beer. Went into the bar and turned out BETTY was waitresing. She knew I was no where close to 21 but sold me all the beer I wanted. I was a big hero with my friends that night. Betty was a pretty middle aged women and do remember her having attractive breast
  On reflection, learning to be comfortable being nude around women might be why I feel the same way today.  LEO C
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: Mar 3rd, 2010, 2:05pm »

ALLEN, reread you post and will agree that maby women did enjoy seeing youngsters nude but did a damn good job of hiding their interest. Thinking back to when I had to show the progress of my ring worm, seems like everyone was concerned about it. Got to be the norm that I was called often to show MRS. such and such how my condition was ( took a long time to go away). Once they  push my balls aside with their hand they did it all the time, to the point that if I held them aside for them, they would gently but firmly enough, move my hand away to let me know they perfered  to do it themselves. Same thing if another woman was around, she had to push my balls aside to look at it to. They always made comments expressing their concern or saying it looks better or worse than the last time. All acted very mature and I considered it normal as my mother was standing right there and she was the one who instructed me to show them.  
  Could have been a bit of her showing off her son and even allowing the women to touch me. Mother was strange!  If something was going on, I never picked up on it. I do wonder about it today. Was a long time ago and I will never really know.  LEO C
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #46 on: Mar 5th, 2010, 9:03am »

One more thing and then I will move on. ALLEN mentioning the olive oil on his penis reminded me of something I should share with younger people.  
  People did not go to the doctor like they do today. You had to pay for the visit yourself and seeing a doctor was usually a very long wait, could be half a day just sitting there. Were a lot of home remedies that actually worked. There was an over the counter product for stomach problems called PARAGORIC ( spelling? ), had OPIUM in it. For bad coughs you could buy cough medicine which had codine in it , AC meant additive codine. A universal product for an upset stomach was COKE syrup. Most every house had a bottle around. Mothers were good with coming up with home treatments. Remember a cousin or two in the rural south that their father set their broken arm with a wooden splint and never got close to a doctor. TURPENTINE was used for scrapes and cuts if there was not any ioadine around. Both burned like hell. Not making this up!
  Will share one more thing I remember with my bout with ring worm. Could have happen before I finaly went to the doctor. The most comfortable seat in my mothers shop was the hair dryer. Big boxy arms for holding magazines and a big seat coushin. I was instructed to let Mrs so and so look at it so I took my pants off and believe left my shirt on as I somewhat remember holding my shirt up while she examined me. I approached the chair, she turned he dryer off and came out from underneath it. Instructed me to put my foot on the cushion next to her leg and started looking. at the area. Gently pulled my balls and penis out of the way and also examined the under part of my sack. Then I had to raise my left leg and she did the same thing. Dont remember the conversation going on but I think there was a lot of code talk going on that I did not understand. In hind sight I think they were talking about VD since they brought up I was 13 and kept asking me what I did to have it in my groin area ( I was no where close to having sexual activities at that time ). Remember finally she took my penis and squeesed it out a few times, gently, probably checking for a discharge.  
  Might sound like this could be sexually stimulating for a 13 yro but can assure you there as nothing attractive about the situation as women actually looked scarey with pins and rollers in their hair sitting under the dryer. Cant swear to it but I believe the woman did get me erect when she was checking for a discharge. Admit there were a few times I had a boner but not from any stimulation, women ignored it. From the code talk they would sometimes use, I was usually concerned on the serious nature of my problem which they always made a big deal of.  LEO C
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #47 on: Mar 9th, 2010, 10:13am »

ewb432,

Sorry it took me this long to respond!
I enjoyed your story about the substitute female swim instructor. I thought it odd that, with her being only 18 or 19, you boys were expected to call her, "Miss Warner"!
I wouldn't have been able to go through with that experience back then; I probably would have run into the locker room! Reading your acceptance though, I feel you and the other boys had a beautiful growth experience of developing security with the female gender! I realize that I refer to this a lot, but it is very accurate.  
BTW, did you see this girl in the locker room, and did you ever meet her outside the pool environment?
My mother would never have considered me a "sissy", for not wanting to go nude in front of girls. Also, my dad was in the YMCA, prior to WWII, and he never had a female instructor, or any female observers, in New York City! I guess there were different attitudes in different parts of the country. Besides the boys being comfortable with girls, the girls sure got "eye candy"! I'm sure that this "Miss Warner" tactfully checked the boys out, and observred their various stages of development; it would be a normal girl thing!
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2010, 7:50pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
ewb432

Email

« Reply #48 on: Mar 9th, 2010, 11:18am »

SingleDonald,

RE the "Miss",it ddn't seem unusual to us as she was about 5 years older and in a position of authority. We had young student teachers in school about that age, and of course they would be addressed as Miss.
I also felt like running, it was because none of the other boys, while also obviously embarrassed, did anything,that I felt I had to stay. Also, as I suggested, it was almost an atmosphere of "if we  acknowledge what's going on, it will be even more embarrassing-just pretend it's not happening" I certainly didn't feel it was that great an experience while it was happening, only in retrospect did I find it arousing.
She did not come into the locker room afterwards, and I never did see her again, but one of my friends also in the class told me some years later that she was a member of his church, and while he never talked to her, he would see her on occasion.
I don't know how common the use of female instructors was at our Y-this was my one and only experience, and also my last year of lessons.

« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2010, 12:18pm by ewb432 » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #49 on: Mar 9th, 2010, 6:50pm »

I am french and I have not exactly the same culture as yours  but I am sure that "Rodney" is right when he writes that when he was growing up which is now the recent past like for me,  may be for example the 50's or the  60's , no boys and even  teenagers under 15 or 16 age  would dare to adress an adult by anything that "Mr", Mrs" or "Miss" and at that time, in school, an adult was a person who could be very young if he or she had authority on students, it was the only word that we could use  to talk to a teacher, even the PE teacher or a coach or a swimming instructor, even if still young.

So I am not surprised that the boys of 13 or 14 age were calling their female swimming instructor "Miss", in the same situation, we would have been instructed to do the same in France.

It is because of the authority more of the age and a woman of 18 age  was already considered as a mature person unlike boys of 13 or 14 age.

Before military service, no boys were considered as enough mature.

We had also sometimes very young teachers  when they were substitute teachers for a week or more, may be of 22 age like "Rodney" ,and we talk to them by using the word "Mr"or"Sir"if you prefer .

A teacheror a coach was never a friend for a student as he or she could be today. We could not adrees him by his surname as it is frequently the case today in sport and at school.

I also think like him that in the situation that "ewb432" has known, the most important for the school authorities was to obtain the agreement of the girl to do this subtitute job and to be sure that she did not feel "offended" by the boys nudity which was may be a new experience for her.

I bet that they did not mind about the modesty of boys and the possibility  for them to be embarrassed  by being bare ass in the swimming lesson in front of her!  

The rule was that they were naked for swimming lessons, so there was no reason to change the rule if the girl instructor did not ask it!
anf if she did, may be she would have not be hired by the school to do this job.

I think also that if some of the boys would have complained to their parents, their reaction would likely have been the same : "what a fuss for nothing important,  for you boys, it was as if an older sister gave you a swimming lesson and she was a teacher so you have to comply to the rules without complaining  ",  so for the parents there was no issue if  she could see the bare ass of the boys since the rule was to swim naked.

may be the sons would have been  instructed by their parents to be still more obedient to her and to have a very  good behaviour in order that she was not offended by their nudity,  don't you think so?  

I remember that it was the same for school physicals if there was a young nurse to assist the doctor,  no matter for the parents since she was a nurse, she could see our bare ass too.  

A boy under 18 was still considered as a lad and sometimes under 14 age as a child.
It was not seldom that a nurse who was middle aged and could have been your mother adress you by the word"honey" at doctor's office or nurse 'office in school if she wanted to be nice.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2010, 3:47am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples