CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 2nd, 2014, 2:42am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   College Girls watching Nude Prisoners
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: College Girls watching Nude Prisoners  (Read 23215 times)
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

College Girls watching Nude Prisoners
« on: Feb 16th, 2010, 7:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Going back to that original story where two college girls were given permision by the director of a juvenile prison to watch new inmates being strip searched and humiliated on induction to the facility, would it be a good idea if college girls today who are studying law and journalism be allowed to see for themselves what prison life is about as part of their course to get first hand experience of their studies?
I would certainly allow them to watch the male prisoners being strip searched and taken to showers on a daily basis for a few weeks.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: College Girls watching Nude Prisoners
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16th, 2010, 9:05pm »

Bobby_Bare,

For journalism majors, I think a better venue for college girls would be sports locker rooms, starting with their own school! The guys would be informed about them coming in, following an interscholastic game. They would then be mentally prepared for their female schoolmates' presence. The journalism students would learn how to interview their male schoolmates in a realistic setting, for when they would work professionslly. Besides, they would receive a nice perk, in seeing what some guys they knew, and knew of, looked like! I'm sure all the guys would not cover up!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #2 on: Feb 17th, 2010, 3:40pm »

Well, considering that many of today's youth are shy to even change and shower in front of each other I don't see how they are going to accept to be exposed in front of their female classmates. It may be acceptable and enjoyable for some but certainly not all.  
I think an even better idea would be to bring back compulsary nude swimming for boys in schools with female instructors and organise nude swim meets where all the girls at the school can watch the nude boys competing. I'm sure the boys will get used to it and the girls can enjoy some eye candy.
For me forced nudity of males in front of girls and women is more erotic than by mutual consent. Embarrassment and female domination is part of the CFNM game.
IP Logged

TimTam
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Feb 17th, 2010, 6:39pm »

That's a nice fantasy. But keep in mind that we live in a real world of cellphone cameras, the Internet, social networks, sexting and pedophiles. If a picture of one of those nude young guys gets out on the Internet, it could endanger or ruin his life. Then it would be lawsuit city for that school. No school would dare take the risk. But I know you were just expressing an ideal fantasy scenario.
IP Logged

A life well wasted.
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #4 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 4:16am »

I think that the idea of "Boby-Bare is really the  best ideal fantasy scenario, it is obvious that it cannot be possible today to obtain the agreement of teenage school boys about being nude in front of their girls school mates in locker rooms or anywhere else.

This situation can only happened if the boys are instructed to strip completely as a rule of the school which must be applied without any complaint.

This rule was applied in the past in some schools of your country for boys in swimming classes, so why not bring back compulsory nude swimming for boys with some female instructors as well as male instructors all clothed in swimming suits ?
One of the rule applied would be that a  roll call is always done before starting the lesson.
Boys would be lining up in the nude on the side of the swimming pool against the wall, with hands aside their body, face to the instructor, and  in view  also of a female nurse who is required to attend to the lesson in case of injury.  

The girs school mates would be all gathered in their gym locker room and they would see l the buttocks of  all the naked boys by the windows without any curtain.

Then, the boys are instructed to go on the other wall of the swimming pool where there is a bench, they must sit on all fours in lines on the bench and lift their foot one by one in order to have an inspection by the nurse who must see if they have no sores or injuries at their feet.  

Of course, the girls have a plain view of the boys in that position by the windows and can enjoy and  giggle if they want and tease at the boys since the boys cannot hear what they said .

it is the same process before starting the lesson each time.

The further step is to organise nude swim meets between schools and all the girls school mates are  present on bleachers to encourage their school and watch the nude boys competing.

All the female teachers and female clerks of the school are present also.  
It is a part of their job, they must be here to encourage their school even if they are not interested by swim meets.  

But I must recognize that "Tim tam" is right, there would be an issue with photos on internet  or there must be a very strict control of cellphones cameras. to avoid any lawsuit city.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 7:50am »

easter_man_10,

You are naive to believe that, just because a school would hypothetically pass a "rule" concerning forced male nudity, in front of girls and women, that everybody would meekly comply! There are moral issues here; I for one would have refused to do so, while in high school!
You & Bobby_Bare may like to fantasize over compulsory CFNM, but this would be no trivial matter to sensitive, shy guys! I always recommend advanced notification, if boys were to have a female examiner, at a school physical, and certainly if girl classmates would be assisting her. If the experience would be too traumatic for some boys, they should be able to "opt out", by having their physicals done by their family doctor.
I realize that I never previously advocated advance notice if the examiner would be female, but believe it to be a good idea.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 6:18pm »

I know that you are right, it is quite impossible to bring back to compulsory nude swimming in schools with the presence of girls or women, boys would not comply to the rules or they would complain to their parents who on the opposite of their reaction in the past would support them against this rule and the situation would not be considered as a non sexual nudity situation as it was in the past.  

You are right to say tha some boys are more sensitive and shy but may be this situation would be the best way to toughen them ?

But we can dream ! the presence of the girls is unlikely to happen.

As regards your proposal of advanced notification if boys were to have a female examiner at a school physical, I do not agree because all the boys of the same class must be examined in the same manner.
it is not such a big deal to be examined by a female nurse and a female doctor.
If you leave an option for an outside examination, it means that the sons of rich parents will go to a doctor office of their choice.  
I am more for the equality of boys at school physicals.

The presence of girls class mates to assist the two women is an other issue, it is also unlikeky to happen
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2010, 10:49am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Feb 19th, 2010, 6:59pm »

Thanks, easter_man_10!
"Non sexual nudity", I feel, always was, and always will be a myth! I have said that the situatuins may not be directly sexual, but sexual overtones are always present. She sees all, and we show all! A liberating experience it is, because of those sexual overtones!
Vagina meets penis, visually.
Penis acccepts vagina's gaze & presence.  
Vagina learns the male anatomy, what individual guys look like, and develops comfort with penises.
Penises learn the beauty of being open & secure with vaginas, and this carries over to when both are fully dressed.
Healthy & positive CFNM, all the way!
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 11:00am »

No, I think that some situations where a teen is naked in front of women could be considered as situations of non sexual nudity.

I was not talking of the presence of girls classmates of course.

It depends also on the age and the time .

In the past, teenagers of less than 15 age were seldom thinking to sexuality, they were more naive than now.

In my story, it is very important that during the first swimming classes in the nude, the boys teenagers did not know that the girls could watch at them being naked, so the windows had two-way mirrors.

But to be more serious, it would have been more likely to happen that a young nurse student would assit the school nurse for physicals, so she would be just two or three years older than the boys in high school, and it would be perfectly normal as she did a practical training course
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2010, 5:55pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 7:46pm »

easter_man_10,

During teen years under 15, there would have definitely been sexual overtones for me, in the situations you described. Even before puberty, I would have been embarrassed to have , say a cousin or other girl/woman present while I was undressed!
I definitely would have felt the sexual overtones if an 18-year old female nursing student assisted in my school physical!!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #10 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 7:43am »

I think it depends on age. Probably up to mid-teens a boy would feel embarrassed standing naked in front of a woman, even if she is the prettiest or sexiest girl in the world. But after that age I think it would have been a turnon standing nude in front of a young woman, be it a nurse, a teacher or whatever.
But back to prison, hopefully not, I think I wouldn't mind having female guards stripsearching me or watching me shower. Or visiting college girls watching us poor prisoners being paraded nude and stripsearched in front of them or with the prison secretary and other female office staff in high heels to take down notes of the procedure. It would probably be the ideal CFNM fan situation. One could spend a few days in prison just for that, but not for too long of course.
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 9:21am »

Bobby_Bare,

It all comes down to the boy or man's mindset. If he is comfortable with the female gender, these experiences will not only be tolerated, but enjoyed! Concerning prisons, consider that the female guards & support staff are the only women male prisoners come in contact with. Therefore, if he is secure with women in general, shower supervision & strip searches should be regarded as liberating experiences!  
It's too bad that some pundits believe there can be no true consent, to sex between a prisoner and a C.O. I disagree! If I took a liking to a female C.O., I would be honored if she asked me to go to an isolated part of the facilities with her. In addition to pleasing her, and having her please me, she would also be helpful in shielding me from potential homo attacks, by other prisoners!
There have been incidents of male C.O.'s committing rapes in female prisons. Those guys should not only be fired, but thrown in jail themselves! This, however, doesn't negate the fact that female & male prisoners desperately need consensual heterosexual contact, while incarcerated.  
I understand prisons in Scandanavian countries mix the sexes, among prisoners. I read, many years ago, how these prisoners were surprised  to hear of homosexual rape taking place in American prisons!
It is high time American prudishness be put aside, and toleration be granted to consensual sex between inmates, and opposite member C.O.'s, & other support staff. Also, the mixing of inmates, with safeguards put in place to prevent rape, should be seriously looked into. We are, after all, in the 21st Century, not the 17th, which was the setting of Nathaniel Hawthorne's, "The Scarlet Letter"!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #12 on: Mar 26th, 2010, 7:09am »

on Mar 25th, 2010, 7:10pm, Blizzard1 wrote:

This is a good fantasy and possibly something which should be tried in real life. What if you asked your lawyer about getting it stopped, but he says the Supreme Court decided that prisons have the right to take such measures to pacify and rehabilitate prisoners, and that it isn't cruel or unusual punishment?  

That is exactly what the courts have decided, otherwise they wouldn't allow it.
As for it being cruel and unusual punishment, it may be for some, but for CFNM fans it would be heaven. I even suggested in another post that besides female guards and other female administration and office staff there could also be college girls who are studying law and journalism to watch these strip searches and other situations where the  prisoners are nude, like showering etc., for these girls to get first hand experience of prison life.
I wouldn't mind spending a day or two in prison just for that. Who knows, maybe I'll even ask for a longer stay if this situation is interesting enough.
I wonder what the other readers of this forum think about this. Would they accept and enjoy this situation?
IP Logged

Nudeslave83
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Zetascair1983  

« Reply #13 on: Mar 27th, 2010, 3:51am »

"I wonder what the other readers of this forum think about this. Would they accept and enjoy this situation?"

Prison CFNM isn't worth the risk of prison rape later.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Mar 27th, 2010, 9:59am »

I'm with Nudeslave83!
It's one thing to fantasize about having women watch you in the shower, but that would only be if we actually WERE in prison! The harsh realities of prison, starting with homosexual rape, should negate any desire to be in prison, just to experience CFNM!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #15 on: Mar 27th, 2010, 3:49pm »

Nudeslave/Singledonald, you probably watch too many Hollywood movies. What makes you think that rape goes on in every prison? In today's prisons prisoners are constantly monitored 24 hours and in every corner of the prison with today's video cameras, including cells, bathrooms and showers. Witness the case mentioned earlier about that female guard where the prisoners can't even masturbate in their own private cells.
Besides I said that I would only be willing to be in there for just a few days, or even just one day or two.
Also it has been found that in prisons with female guards the male prisoners behave better socially than when it is an all male environment.
IP Logged

netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Mar 28th, 2010, 12:28pm »

I have often wondered what percentage of female prison guards in male prisons fall under the following categories:  
1. The woman needs a job. The potential for seeing nude men is not a consideration at all.
2.  The prospect of seeing men nude is a big turn off. But she takes the job because she needs it.
3. The prospect of seeing men nude is quite a turn on. She sees it as a nice little perk, and is one of the reasons that she takes the job.
I am going to take a wild guess:
1. 50%
2. 40%
3. 10%
What is your guess?
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Mar 28th, 2010, 3:35pm »

netuser999,

I would say,  

1)70%
2)15%
3)15%

However, those in Group 1 would likely enjoy the visual fringe benefits, once they were actually on the job. I was relating to straight women who take the job, of course.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2010, 3:38pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #18 on: Mar 29th, 2010, 5:51pm »

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is at least one other category:

A woman gets a job as a prison guard for whatever reason, sees naked prisoners, and sometimes really likes seeing them naked: 65%

... and of that 65%,  

-sometimes admits enjoying it to very select others: 25%

-never admits it anyone other than herself: 75%

IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #19 on: Apr 11th, 2010, 8:35pm »

Well, it might be a punishment for some prisoners, but I think it would be a bonus for some.
How about if one gets an erection in front of the girls and the female guard starts screaming at him to behave himself in front of those girls.
"On all fours,boy, and start doing pushups" with the girls giggling and one of them saying "Poor boys, they can't even have a sexual release here".
And instead of a professor I would prefer to have a female lecturer with the girls, after which they go back to college class and have a discussion about what they saw and the prisoners' situation and punishments in prison by female guards. One could write a story about this.
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Apr 11th, 2010, 10:37pm »

Really, Bobby_Bare & Blizzard1, will that ever really happen? Any tours of a prison by students would involve them seeing what actually takes place in a prison, not some side show!
Also, I believe it was the liberal 9th Circuit Appeals Court which ruled in favor of women having more access & duties in mens' prisons, than men have in womens' prisons. I don't believe that the U.S. Supreme Court has ever issued any such ruling.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #21 on: Apr 12th, 2010, 8:28am »

I agree with you,SingleDonald, I prefer a more realistic situation because this is unlikely to happen.
Female visitors or college girls studying law and journalism, as I pointed out in my original post, is more likely to happen, and probably does happen in some male prisons, where these female visitors are allowed to watch every aspect of prison life, including strip searches and men showering.  
In fact I have read accounts of this actually happening on other boards and prison boards. In one of them a group of female journalists visiting a prison were surprised and some of them embarrassed when walking through a corridor where male prisoners were lining up naked waiting to go into the showers, with even some female guards overlooking them.
There is another account of a male prison solitary confinement section where the punished men were kept naked all the time in this section. Even when female visitors like social workers and similar outside staff visited them to talk with them in their cells. Also some of the staff in these sections were female who saw the prisoners nude all the time. A similar account was in some juvenile detention centre.
So yes there are situations where young women get to see nude male prisoners besides the regular female guards. And I prefer these type of situations because they are more realistic.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #22 on: Apr 12th, 2010, 8:48am »

on Apr 11th, 2010, 11:12pm, Blizzard1 wrote:
Well it is fantasy. A lot of stories on this site would never come true. Of course if society quit being so uptight and were ready to allow new things then who knows what? Maybe making men naked in front of women would be a cheap, effective punishment that would deter them from future crime.

I also agree with you that this type of humiliation punishment would be effective for prisoners.
I read an article recently where some state prisons are bringing back the chain gang where groups of prisoners are made to work on public road projects with their feet tied in chains together to prevent them escaping. I think this was in some Texas prisons. This is obviously a type of humiliation punishment because anybody passing by can watch them. Of course the men are in their prison uniform, usually just a jumpsuit and nothing else. It would be better to make them work nude as added punishment. And why not let groups of college girls or HS schoolgirls being taken to watch these male nude prisoners working on the public job projects?
IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #23 on: Apr 12th, 2010, 2:11pm »

"Bobby bare" :
 I have read also in a french neswspaper and even seen in a documentary  what you related in your message, so it must be true that in some state prisons,  certainly in Texas, group of male prisoners are working outsideon public road with their feet tied in chains in plain view of people passing through  but obviously they are dressed with a jumpsuit.

I am not convinced that these prisoners do not agree with this work outside, may be they preferred  to work outside than to stay all the time inside a jail.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #24 on: Apr 12th, 2010, 2:26pm »

As regards some situations where male prisoners  can be asked to undress completely and to line up naked in group  for a shower or a routine  physical or  an inspection of cleanliness  or a  strip search,  in front of some women working in the jail whatever is exactly their job, female nurses or  doctors of course, but also female guards and even female clerks, I think that it is more likely to happen frequently in juvenile detention centers.  

But I have no information  about such situations in France.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #25 on: Apr 12th, 2010, 10:25pm »

I would have to draw the line on considering the keeping of a man in solitary totally naked to be a positive experience! I think this should certainly be challenged as being cruel & inhuman punishment. To be seen undressed by female C.O.'s is one thing, but to have to be nude in front of a visiting social worker is quite another matter! I believe the social worker should complain on the prisoner's behalf to the warden. She should demand that he be given some covering, during her visit, or else she would take the matter outside the prison! Even prisons don't want bad publicity, in the outside world!
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #26 on: Apr 13th, 2010, 9:46pm »

I am certainly against the mistreatment of prisoners in any way. Being deprived of their personal liberty is punishment enough.
I do not agree with putting a prisoner in solitary confinement without any clothes or other necessaties.
However I find nothing wrong in humiliating him a bit by making him nude in front of some female visitors or prison personnel. He might even like it if he was a CFNM fan.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #27 on: Apr 15th, 2010, 7:12am »

Yes, but what if the guy was a CFNM fan, he would want to be back in that prison again and again.
I certainly wouldn't mind being in that prison for a short time if that was the only punishment. Having a group of girls looking at you while standing naked in front of them and they enjoying it is probably every CFNM'rs dream.
I think a better setup is to have a group of prisoners forced to do physical exercises in the nude in the prison yard in front of visiting girls who would be giggling with excitement while watching.  
I saw a movie once about a French penal colony where the convicts were punished or made to work in the nude while the female relatives, like wives and daughters, of the resident penal colony officers watched the nude males being punished or working nude in the hot sun while the girls and women watching were dressed in clean decent dresses and holding sun umbrellas.
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Apr 15th, 2010, 11:50pm »

Bobby_Bare,

I don't recall that movie to be PAPILLON, staring Steve McQueen. Even so, the things depicted in that classic movie were enough to make all rejoice that the horrors of Devils Island did not survive the real Papillon-Henri Charriere, who died in 1970. The picture ended with the written message that the infamous prison system did not survive him.
IP Logged
atjlucko
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #29 on: Apr 23rd, 2010, 4:58pm »

Can anyone help me find the orignal thread or story.
i can't find it for the life of me
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #30 on: Apr 23rd, 2010, 5:25pm »

on Apr 23rd, 2010, 4:58pm, atjlucko wrote:
Can anyone help me find the orignal thread or story.
i can't find it for the life of me

Which story are you referring to, there are several mentioned here.
IP Logged

netuser999
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 10:54am »

This thread reminds me of a story that some guy posted many years ago on a different message board. He was in a holding cell in a county jail somewhere in the USA. Four guys at a time were being called out of holding and led down the hallway. When it was his turn he found out why. He and three others were taken to a medical screening room. There were two female guards and one male, and four female nurses. The four guys were told to strip naked. Each of the four was sent to one of the nursing stations for screening. One of the stations was for STD testing - a cotton swab inserted into the penis. One of the guys complained to the nurse prior to the STD test. So one of the female guards walked over to see what the problem was. She stood there and watched as the cotton swab was inserted. These six women saw a continuous parade of naked men during their shift. And were probably replaced by six other women during the other two daily shifts.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2010, 10:54am by netuser999 » IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #32 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 11:59am »

on Apr 24th, 2010, 10:54am, netuser999 wrote:
One of the stations was for STD testing - a cotton swab inserted into the penis. One of the guys complained to the nurse prior to the STD test. So one of the female guards walked over to see what the problem was. She stood there and watched as the cotton swab was inserted.

I've only ever seen that done on TV, but it looks pretty embarrassing for the guy. (Interestingly, on the TV show they had a female doctor do the test).
IP Logged
teasedsilly
YaBB Junior Member

teasedsilly  

« Reply #33 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 2:57pm »

Personally, while I think female doctor scenarios can be hot if you're talking about general physical exams, once it becomes too invasively medical I lose interest.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #34 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 6:08pm »

I like the idea of demonstrating to a man that I know exactly how his body works  Grin  and that he has no secrets from me, including how to examine him intimately.

It presses the same buttons as telling him I know all about male masturbation, wet dreams, unexpected erections, precum, circumcision, different sizes of testicles and so on  Smiley
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #35 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 7:08pm »

Quote:
It presses the same buttons as telling him I know all about male masturbation, wet dreams, unexpected erections, precum, circumcision, different sizes of testicles and so on  Smiley

That's interesting. What buttons are those, and more to the point -- do you know why those things press your buttons? Seriously.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #36 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 7:45pm »

on Apr 24th, 2010, 2:57pm, teasedsilly wrote:
Personally, while I think female doctor scenarios can be hot if you're talking about general physical exams, once it becomes too invasively medical I lose interest.

I agree with you. Although humiliation is important for me in CFNM, once it gets into physical torture I lose interest and it puts me off.
IP Logged

Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #37 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 7:56pm »

on Apr 24th, 2010, 7:08pm, Allan_C. wrote:
That's interesting. What buttons are those, and more to the point -- do you know why those things press your buttons? Seriously.

I think it's the intimacy thing I like, and also watching how much it turns the guy on. It's the feeling that a man can be completely open and honest with me, because I appreciate and understand him. And that there's nothing he does or has that will shock me.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #38 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 7:58pm »

on Apr 24th, 2010, 7:45pm, Bobby_Bare wrote:
I agree with you. Although humiliation is important for me in CFNM, once it gets into physical torture I lose interest and it puts me off.

I much prefer his embarrassment rather than humiliation. And 'torture' is not my thing either.
IP Logged
teasedsilly
YaBB Junior Member

teasedsilly  

« Reply #39 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 9:11pm »

on Apr 24th, 2010, 7:45pm, Bobby_Bare wrote:

I wasn't referring to torture, I just meant there's a difference between turn your head and cough and getting a camera put up your ass. For me, once it becomes more seriously medical it loses its sexual appeal.
IP Logged
atjlucko
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #40 on: Apr 24th, 2010, 11:24pm »

on Apr 23rd, 2010, 5:25pm, Bobby_Bare wrote:

Which story are you referring to, there are several mentioned here.

on Feb 16th, 2010, 7:30am, Bobby_Bare wrote:
Going back to that original story where two college girls were given permision by the director of a juvenile prison to watch new inmates being strip searched and humiliated on induction to the facility,  

this story
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #41 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 12:15am »

Here is the story. Go to about half way down the page to the last story, though all the page is interesting.
http://www.sensations4women.com/femOfficers/index.html
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #42 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 1:24am »

Chilled_ Jill,  

Having no secrets, and being open & honest with a woman are cornorstones of CFNM!
That is why I now advocate boys experience CFNM in high school physicals, with female students who want to be nurses assisting & observing! It would be a good way for the boys to overcome girl shyness, and become more open & secure with the female gender!
BTW, I only know you from this board, but would like to be open & secure with you. My penis is more or less average in size, when in the flaccid state. I am circumcised, and my erections are on the large side, without being grossly so! A girl once confirmed my view on the erection, saying that it was "big"! I have had sebecous sweat glands removed from my scrotum, and have a hyper discoloration there, to the left of my penis. This is completely harmless, and probably would measure between the circumfrance of a nickel & a quarter.
So there I am, Chilled_Jill: totally revealed to you, if only in print!
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010, 1:25am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #43 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 2:04am »

I think having girl students present at boys physicals isn't going to make the boys comfortable in females presence. It would be more of an embarrassment than anything else, considering that physicals are only done once or twice a year at schools.
A better idea to make the boys comfortable nude in female presence is to have regular weekly or daily swim classes with the boys required to be nude while the girls are in swimsuits or as spectators. The boys would obviously be embarrassed for the first few days  but wil get used to it after a few weeks and see it as normal.
In fact there are accounts where male school swimteans practiced in the nude with some of the boys girlfriends or female relatives watching them. They were so used to it that they didn't almost notice the female presence and didn't mind.
Of course during swim meets with mixed  spectators present they had to wear swimsuits, but most of them said that they would not have minded competing nude if allowed because they were used to  having both male and females present during their nude practices. And they were more used to swimming and practicing nude. I think this is the best way to make boys feel comfortable nude in front of females.
Of course it doesn't have to be just swimming, it could be other forms of sports like athletics, wrestling etc.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #44 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 7:59am »

on Apr 25th, 2010, 12:15am, Bobby_Bare wrote:
Here is the story. Go to about half way down the page to the last story, though all the page is interesting.
http://www.sensations4women.com/femOfficers/index.html

What is interesting about these accounts is that not only the female guards get to see the male prisoners naked but also the female office workers and the women prison administration staff. And many of these female guards and office/administration staff are as young as 20.
I don't think there is any other place like prison where so many females get to see hundreds of nude males on a daily basis.
It is a CFNM's dream.
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 7:52pm »

Bobby_Bare,

Your analogy of the nude swimming, compared to the the girl classmate presence, during school physicals, is one point of view. Also, allowing a female gym teacher into the boys locker room, or a girl schoolmate inside as a reporter for the school newspaper would be another great way of having the boys be more open & secure with the female gender.  
I still like my idea of the medical check-ups. In the swim scenario, the boys are exposed to all, female classmates/schoolmates, mothers, and sisters of classmates, as well. That might be too overwhelming for some guys to take. Remember, these situations allegedly occurred in bygone eras, and not in any place near where I grew up-the New York area. I realize you said that, back then, some boys became so used to the female presence that they almost didn't notice them. Still, I feel that a more restricted form of CFNM would be better.
When I went to the nude section of Jacob Riis Park, in the Rockaways, I became comfortable being undressed in front of women. I was, however, always aware of my nakedness, but in a secure manner. The nude beach is a rather limited site, and most of the people you meet there you meet for the first time. In your swimming scenario, many, many females, known, unknown, & related to them, are going to see all you have! This might be too much for the majority of boys, or even men to handle!  
With the female classmate participation in the medical exam, the very fact that it only occurs once a year would be a positive thing, in that the CFNM would be limited in scope, occurance & participation. Those things, I feel, would better serve the male students in learning the value of being open & secure with the female gender! The female presence in the boys' locker room would extend the CFNM, but still keep it restricted, as to the location & # of ladies observing.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010, 7:54pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #46 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 8:18pm »

on Apr 25th, 2010, 1:24am, SingleDonald wrote:
I only know you from this board, but would like to be open & secure with you. My penis is more or less average in size, when in the flaccid state. I am circumcised, and my erections are on the large side, without being grossly so! A girl once confirmed my view on the erection, saying that it was "big"! I have had sebecous sweat glands removed from my scrotum, and have a hyper discoloration there, to the left of my penis. This is completely harmless, and probably would measure between the circumfrance of a nickel & a quarter.

My compliments, big boy Kiss I expect the discolouration looks rather cute Smiley  I like things like that, you know, things that make a guy distinctive. It's like when guys have scars, it can often add to their attractiveness. (I don't mean to trivialise the operation you had in any way of course!) but I think a few marks on a guy's body adds character. And I enjoy the intimacy of knowing.    

Quote:
So there I am, Chilled_Jill: totally revealed to you, if only in print!
You're an excellent example of why this board is so much fun to be part of, the guys here are really special and good natured.  Kiss
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #47 on: Apr 25th, 2010, 8:26pm »

I agree with your idea of having interested girls present during boys physicals. My only objection is that it can only be done once a year. Whereas with sport events or classes it could be done regularly. And more opportunities for the girls, not just a few individuals.
I also agree with the girls presence in the boys locker room, but again this would be very limited to just a few girls, maybe one or two who work at the school paper. A better idea is to have all the girls taking in turns, two at a time, one group each day, to monitor the boys in the showers and locker room to see that they behave.
IP Logged

SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #48 on: Apr 26th, 2010, 7:26am »

Chilled_Jill,

Thank you so much!
I never had an operation. There was a white cyst, within the discoloration, which the male dermatologist at H.I.P. used a scalpal to remove. I didn't feel anything, as a local anesthetic was applied. This occured in 1997. There have been those sebecious sweat glands, which he has removed as recently as 12/30/06. He used the electric treatment, which was painful at each application, but didn't last. After it was over, I said that, as bad as this was, it was better than what Saddam Hussein went through this morning!! (Saddam had been hanged in Iraq, early morning, their time!)
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #49 on: Apr 26th, 2010, 7:35am »

Bobby_Bare,

The locker room idea appeals to me, as previously stated. I have already posted how, during my senior year of high cchool, Coach M. would check us off, as we entered the shower. I have fantasized about girl schoolmates doing this job, while the coach rested in his office. He would get a break, after running the class, while the girls would get an "eyes on" approach to see that boys maintain good hygiene, following sweaty activities. Hopefully, they would check off the correct names, and not be too distracted by the eye candy! The boys would, of course, learn the beauty of being open & secure with girls!
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2010, 7:36am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples