CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 28th, 2014, 8:06pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Spanking!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Spanking!  (Read 17933 times)
Tim
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Spanking!
« on: Jan 26th, 2010, 12:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Spanking is a topic which surfaces regularly on all number of sites.  In most cases, it also involves sustained exposure to either the spanker alone or others as well.  Frequently, there is a degree of humiliation, particularly when the exposure means exposing themselves totally to complete strangers, or people they know professionally or socially.  There is a high erotic content with a variety of scenarios -- young girl spanked by teacher/young lad spanked by a female teacher and so on.  All sorts of combinations are offered, from friends and relatives, uncles and grannies, next-door neighbours, parents of your best friend etc etc, and there are also versions which involve regular sessions where all colleagues at work are invited to witness or assist in somebody's punishment.  As you may have gathered by now, I rather enjoyed some of this!
In nearly every story that is written, both sides of the spanking exercise appear to gain a high level of sexual excitement.  Is this the writers' way of writing something for the male audience that makes us guys think that women enjoy these exercises -- but there's no truth in it really?  On the other hand, am I wrong in hoping that there's more than a grain of truth in the proposition?
I think the only combinations I have yet to see are the young boy (12-15) administering a spanking (with and without an audience, as in the classroom) to an older woman -- relative, teacher etc, and also a young girl (again, 12+) to an older man.  Maybe people are afraid of taboo subjects?  On the other hand, maybe I need a large whisky to stop me having these thoughts!!?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

Re: Spanking!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27th, 2010, 9:51am »

I think spanking is one of major sources of CFNM development & appreciation -- and in both the woman spanker and the boy spanked. Certainly in my growing up, every boy including myself who ever got spanked got spanked by a woman (mother, baby sitter, aunt, teacher, etc.) and 95% of those spanked were boys. Girls were not exempt but it was a rare occurrence for a girl to be spanked. And when they were, it was done privately, over pants or panties, whereas boys were far more often spanked bare bottom (or almost or entirely nude) and publicly.  

And when I think back on my own spanking experiences and those I witnessed, there is not a shred of doubt that at least some of those women got off on the spanking, humiliation and nudity of the boys. You could see it in their eyes, their demeanor and their manner.

I would bet that a large percentage of men of a certain age today, say over 35 or so, who grew up in an era where spanking boys was common, developed or first encountered their own CFNM interest as a result of spanking experiences (either their own or witnessing someone else"s). In fact, in the early half of the last century the practice of boys being spanked bare bottom was widely approved of and pictures of it happening were commonly available and appreciated.
IP Logged
Tim
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28th, 2010, 7:19am »

Any guy educated at a boys school run by the Christian Brothers in their 50s or 60s will know all about caning and punishment!

Some teachers spanked with their hands but they were regarded as 'weird' -- why didn't the idiots realise they could use the cane!?  I certainly got more than my share of the cane or the slipper -- whippy little plimsolls -- but then, quite honestly, even though I didn't enjoy it, I knew it was my own fault that I was bent over, touching my toes in front of the rest of the class, getting six of the best!  However, there was one scenario that always made me uncomfortable.

The school gym changing room and shower area was pretty compact, so you got 30+ boys stripping and changing before the session, then all sharing the communal shower naked before drying, dressing and off to the next lesson.  (Bloody Latin again.) Eddie, our muscular little P.E. teacher often found reason to discipline us for some minor transgression.  His punishment was fairly standard -- bend over and be visited by the fiercely wielded plimsoll.  On one occasion, there were seven of us in our line!  
Looking back, I'm thinking- hmm....young men bending over naked or wearing the flimsiest of gym shorts, having their backsides punished by a middle-aged man, watched by a bunch of pubescent young men!  Now, what sort of film would that make!!
IP Logged
ladiesluv2i
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28th, 2010, 3:04pm »

The act of spanking is not of interest to me, but it does excite me when it has to be done nude.  It is not the ones administering the spanking that seem to enjoy it, but more so the observers.  I remember seeing girls squirm, giggle, that surpressed laughter as a boy got his pants pulled down for a spanking.  Heard many more talk about seeing it and it was always the nakedness that they seem to giggle at the most.  Women would use that threat of pulling down your pants in front of everyone 9mostly women and girls of all ages) as an added incentive to keep you in line.  At an early age, a girl came of her house announcing that her mom had her two brothers and a neighbor boy in the basement giving them a spanking.  No interest seemed to be shown by the girls she was telling, until she said that they were completely naked.  Then a number of  the girls ran in to watch. When they all came back out, they all laughed and giggled talking about what they saw.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: Jan 28th, 2010, 5:11pm »

When I was a kid growing up some boys I sometimes played with were spanked regularly by their mother, their aunt who lived with them and an older sister. They were always stripped bare and held down if need be by the women not doing the actual spanking. I saw them getting it once or twice and clearly remember the older sister telling me on one of those occasions -- with great enthusiasm and sincerity -- that what I was seeing should be a lesson to me to behave. The oldest boy must have been about 13 that time, though I was several years younger...maybe nine. He was a scrawny kid and I was almost as big as he was. I know that on other occasions neighborhood girls got to watch. When I think back about it now, it's a wonder how those boys survived. It must have been excruciatingly embarrassing. This was about 1949 or so, a time when spankings like that were fairly common, but I had the sense even then that the way these women did it was a bit extreme.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Jan 28th, 2010, 6:24pm »

I was a student in the last 50's and the 60's in France but, except in elementary schools, I don't think that the rule of  corporal punishment was applied to boys in middle and high schools which were no-co-ed,  so no caning  after 11 age, at least in the state schools.  
May be it was practiced in christian schools, particularly in boarding schools.

The only punishment which was enough  common in my school, apart from detention, was a kick or a slap on the buttocks given only by the PE teacher if he thought that we needed it and wanted to learn us to be more disciplined.
it was a kick when we wore gym clothes for the PE lesson, outside  in the school yard, or in the gym, or or in the locker room and  it was a slap when we were semi-naked while changing clothes or naked at the entrance of the shower room.

Some of our PE teachers, particularly those who were retired military men seemed to like this way to discipline us because they gave us sometimes a  slap without an obvious reason, only because we walked before them and we were exposed back to them. It could happen also along the swimming pool when we have swimming lessons and were wearing only a speedo or in the shower room aside the pool.  

But it was more like a joke or a paternalistic manner to treat us in purpose to make us understand thay we were still only lads for them.  

it was never painful.

Some non commissioners officers had the same manners to treat us  when we were draftees for military service during physicals before induction and after induction.  As we were older, it was more surprising the first time and a little humiliating but it was not really weird.

At home, I  had no corporal punishment but I remember that some boys were spanking under the age of 12 by their father more often than by the mother,and  it is true that it was sometimes bare ass and publicly while I never heard of a girl being spanked . May be some teens were caned  because they were too old to be spanked with the hands but it was certainly not very frequent.

When several mothers were speaking  together of the education of their children, they said that their sons were so unruly that they needed sometimes a spanking, on the opposite of their daughters who were more well-behaved.

In fact, everybody was thinking like that in the past.

And the nakedness was certainly a part of the punishment because it was also admitted that the modesty of the boys  was not a big deal and could be not respected while that of girls needed to be respected.
It was also a common idea in most of the families at that time.

But I never saw what "Tim"has related : a line of students punished by a PE teacher in the locker room, that means that they were spanked with  plimsolls after stripping completely and bent over, touching their toes, exposed in the plain view of the rest of the class.

I think that it was certainly a weird experience. But  if it was the rule,  what to do against the punishment?, nothing, boys had no rights at that time, the best was to support the punishment and to forget it! It was useless to complain towards the parents. The PE teacher was the boss with his class of boys.  
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2010, 3:58pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #6 on: Feb 4th, 2010, 4:08am »

For me this was the scenario that got me into CFNM at an early age, watching other boys getting spanked bare in front of girls and women.  
As other posters have said this was quite common and acceptable back in the fifties and sixties when I was growing up. I could tell a hundred stories about these experiences.
And there is no doubt that the girls watching these bare spankings really enjoyed and even got off on it as did many of the female spankers, especially with older boys. And as one poster said here these girls and women were more interested in the nudity than the spanking itself, especially if the boy was being spanked standing up with his penis jumping all over during the spanking. I could see the look of pleasure on the girls' faces as soon as they saw the boy being stripped down for the spanking.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: Feb 4th, 2010, 10:34am »

Quote:
And there is no doubt that the girls watching these bare spankings really enjoyed and even got off on it as did many of the female spankers, especially with older boys. And as one poster said here these girls and women were more interested in the nudity than the spanking itself, especially if the boy was being spanked standing up with his penis jumping all over during the spanking. I could see the look of pleasure on the girls' faces as soon as they saw the boy being stripped down for the spanking.

Bobby Bare, exactly correct!  I can see the glee in the faces of the girls watching and the women doing the spanking to this day! The fact that they all clearly liked it made a big impression on me back then, without a doubt.
IP Logged
Tim
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Feb 4th, 2010, 2:47pm »

All these responses prove that spanking has great erotic resonance for many of us.  One particularly good site is:

http://stories.askjolene.com/?show=all

Sadly, some of the stories are a little bit too disturbing for me but there are some extremely arousing stories in there!

There are all sorts of combination of male-female encounters involving neighbours, friends, very close relatives.  The only missing combination I can identify is of a young boy (13?  14?) administering a bare bottom spanking to an adult woman (his mother?  School teacher?) with an audience.  I might even have to write that one.
IP Logged
prismblood
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 1:26pm »

I remember my first experience with spanking -- it was pretty brutal.

My friend was a pretty shy, sensitive guy, and he really liked this girl -- we could call her Julie. Anyhow, one weekend his parents were supposed to be away, and a mutual friend of ours convinced him to have a party. The word got around at school, and before he knew it, everyone was at his house with mickey bottles of liquor and many other treats and the evening went on. Julie showed up with a bunch of her friends, so my friend was really thrilled.....he spent the whole time getting close to her, and from what I was able to see she was responding well.......we were all around sixteen at the time, so the hormones were pretty high, and the music was great and there was lots of drinking and laughing........and to both of our surprises a lot of girls from our school showed up, which made it pretty interesting.

Suddenly, in the middle of everything, his parents came home. Everything seemed to stop, and we were all shocked.......my friend was just in the process of dancing with Julie and he had his shirt off......all seemed to be going well but when he turned around and saw his parents he turned white.

His dad was red with anger and started yelling at him right away. The music stopped, and so there was nothing anyone could do but watch the altercation.....my friend seemed fairly uncomfortable, and he urged his dad into the other room, but we could still hear the yelling and everyone was sort of awkward but at this point we didn't really know what to do. Some of the kids left, but most of the girls just hung around looking at eachother.......they were all sort of drunk, so some of them were sort of half-giggling in discomfort and whispering to eachother.

Soon I could hear my friend's voice, and he was screaming, "No dad! Don't do that! People are still here!" But from what I could hear, his dad was just too mad and not hearing any argument. At this point we didn't know what was going on, but I could still hear my friend screaming and crying, "NO!!!! NOOOO!!!!"

Then his dad started to come back into the room, and he was dragging something behind him.....soon we realized it was my friend, and he was completely naked trying to hold on to the door frame of the kitchen, but his dad was too strong. My friend was dragged into the centre of the room completely naked and spanked mercilessly in front of everyone. I looked over at Julie, and she was watching intensely with her hand over her mouth and her eyes wide open in one of those unbelieving eye smiles, and she even seemed to be laughing a bit behind her hand.......all the other girls also seemed fascinated and laughed openly when my friend screamed and wriggled to try to get away from his dad.

When this was done his dad kicked everyone out, and my friend dashed off into another part of the house. After that, he actually tried to switch schools but he couldn't........I tried to tell him it was alright, but I was never able to be very convincing. This is the most embarassing thing I have ever seen.......he never seemed to be able to look Julie in the face again, and people who were there were pretty cruel never letting him hear the end of it.
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #10 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 2:41pm »

It's actually quite shocking to read about some of the more brutal treatment of boys.  

And I know I'm going slightly off topic here, but I have to admit that whenever I see a bare male bottom I have this temptation to smack it. Not hard, of course! I don't know why.
IP Logged
Littlewang
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #11 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 5:06pm »

I don't know, spanking has never been my thing.
IP Logged

Don't let your meat loaf.
prismblood
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 6:49pm »

Chilled Jill -- I agree with you that it is unsettling to think of anyone being treated this way, and this is what is ironic, or maybe just contrary, about how I have grown up with this type of vision as a deep and vital part of my sexuality. Always I have had these types of fantasies involving sudden involuntary nudity for males in front of females in various types of settings -- and probably when I look at it all and wonder how I came to be this way, it boils down to something embedded in my brain from childhood.  

I remember my mother threatening me with the "bare bum spanking" in public a few times when I was a kid, and although it never actually happened to me my mind and my imagination spun off with the idea -- then as I grew it came to be one of the deepest parts of me -- don't ask me why......

In all other ways I am really a peaceful and gentle creature, but it seems the only thing that really makes me hot when it comes down to it is the thought of myself or other males being forcibly stripped in front of preferably laughing, mocking, jeering females...........and sometimes the relationships between the people involved can heighten the experience -- thus the emphasis placed on Julie in relation to my friend in the spanking incident I told you about here......

So getting back to the point, I agree that the brutality is sometimes shocking, but it is this loss of control in relation to oneself that I think is the key to what I personally find 'erotic' -- whether it is by physical brutality or by some type of psychological blackmail or assertion of authority. For me the embarassment for the subject is the most important element, and sometimes unfortunately this needs to involve mild types of violence........however any real abuse or over-the-top bullying and bloodletting would go off the page and immediately become a turn-off for me personally.

I'm so glad to find a forum like this, in fact, because until CFNM became a thing online and I realized that other people feel roughly the same about these very things that I understood how isolating it has always been to never be able to discuss this intimate part of myself with anyone except the occasional lover......and I am definitely tired of being grouped in with the BDSM people although there are elements to that I find appealing -- along the lines of the "Sleeping Beauty" trilogy by Anne Rice, for example.

So this is my comment and my introduction. I am Prismblood, and I have lurked here for a few weeks checking out everything and now I will definitely have some very rich and colourful contributions to make.

Thanks to all involved.  Cheesy
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #13 on: Feb 20th, 2010, 7:35pm »

on Feb 20th, 2010, 6:49pm, prismblood wrote:
So this is my comment and my introduction. I am Prismblood, and I have lurked here for a few weeks checking out everything and now I will definitely have some very rich and colourful contributions to make.

Thanks to all involved.  Cheesy

And a very warm welcome to you   Grin

There's such a huge variety of threads, opinions and personal experiences on this board I'm sure you'll find much of interest.  Smiley
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #14 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 12:56am »

Hello Prismblood, I feel the same exactly as you. I am against all forms of physical punishments, especially on children, but like you these scenarios seem to turn me on, as long as yhey are of the mild punishment type, but always with girls or women as spectators or doing the punishment of the male themselves.
And as you say, and as I have already said in my previous post, this scenario seems highly erotic to us from our early experiencess.  
Even as a young teen I found it highly erotic watching friends or neighbours getting spanked bare by some female relative or carer. And as you say it was more the forced nudity that turned me on rather than the spanking itself, as also with the girls watching.  
In our time I think spanking was a good excuse for a boy to be bared by his female spanker and for girls watching to enjoy his nudity or exposure. This was also common in many schools by female teachers, whether done privately or in front of mixed class. I am sure that most of these female teachers got off baring boys for a spanking, especially the older boys. There are several accounts of this on other forums.
IP Logged

Karl
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #15 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 5:01am »

Hi,
This is the part of CFNM where I appreciate much more fiction than real life stories. I mean how many of us have been spanked in front of female audience by sexy female teacher in high heels?  Cheesy
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #16 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 9:44am »

on Feb 21st, 2010, 5:01am, Karl wrote:
I mean how many of us have been spanked in front of female audience by sexy female teacher in high heels?  Cheesy

Hehe! I can imagine of queue forming  Grin
IP Logged
rk0237
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Feb 21st, 2010, 8:14pm »

I totally agree with prismblood.  I don't agree with physical violence but I find it a turnon to read this type story.

I do remember a neighbor who often spanked his teenage son.  The son was also a shy boy and would cry a lot when he got spanked.  One time I saw him get spanked in front of his friends, both boys & girls.

He was a junior in highschool at the time.  When he graduated, he left home and refused to have contact with his father again.  Sad ending!
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #18 on: Feb 22nd, 2010, 11:11am »

Thinking back to my childhood, I only remember my brother being smacked very occasionally. And it wasn't something you could really call "spanking" - it tended to be a single quick smack from my father when he'd been doing something particularly naughty. It seemed to get the message across much quicker than shouting.  

It's interesting how my b/f actually likes the occasional smack from me. So maybe there is something programmed into men.
IP Logged
prismblood
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Feb 22nd, 2010, 5:06pm »

on Feb 22nd, 2010, 11:11am, Chilled_Jill wrote:
It's interesting how my b/f actually likes the occasional smack from me. So maybe there is something programmed into men.  

I don't know whether or not it is programming, but for me I would say the physical sensations involved in some of these types of low-impact pain are what i sometimes call the "awakening of the flesh".......and I don't think it's really specific to men because all of the women I have had in my life over the past five years or so have really enjoyed play with floggers or riding crops or just plain spanking.

I really woke up to this one time when I went with a girl I was seeing to a couple's place after a party -- the flogger came out and when she played with it on my bare back I was so surprised at how much I really loved this feeling -- and this is when I started to think of it as the "awakening", because it did bring everything to the surface of my body in a sense and made all of the other sensations to follow more vital and alive. Through this experience I also woke up to the fact that all my life I had derived pleasure from some types of pain -- something I must have really known all along -- and although I don't know everything about the human experience it seems to me in reaching out that many people also enjoy this.

But really the pleasure of this is nothing in comparison how central is the humiliation and the nudity before an audience involved in the spanking stories......the pain or physical sensations are secondary, which is why it deflates me somewhat to notice that CFNM tales most often seem to end with hand jobs or masturbation. Frankly when I used to have my lovers tell me stories on this theme there was never a release of this type in them -- I just got them to stretch out the taunting and laughing and the embarassment, because really it almost ceases to turn me on once the subject becomes more of an object.......desired rather than derided.

IP Logged
prismblood
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Feb 22nd, 2010, 5:21pm »

on Feb 21st, 2010, 12:56am, Bobby_Bare wrote:
....it was more the forced nudity that turned me on rather than the spanking itself, as also with the girls watching.

Bobby, I couldn't have said it better myself.

In our time I think spanking was a good excuse for a boy to be bared by his female spanker and for girls watching to enjoy his nudity or exposure.

I like to think so......actually I have to believe the girls enjoy watching or it would be a turn off........and the more I think they enjoy it, and the more they display their enjoyment, the better.

This was also common in many schools by female teachers, whether done privately or in front of mixed class. I am sure that most of these female teachers got off baring boys for a spanking, especially the older boys. There are several accounts of this on other forums.

WHERE?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: Feb 22nd, 2010, 6:07pm »

Quote:

Jill, and not just into men. As I mentioned earlier, I vividly recall the enthusiastic enjoyment I saw in the faces of female spankers (particularly in school teachers) and girls who witnessed boys being spanked. I was spanked fairly often growing up, but never in school, although I witnessed five or six bare-bottomed spankings of boys by female teachers in grammar school. I can still recall the rapt attention and delight that showed in the faces of some of the girls and even some of the teachers. It was impressive (and politically correct, I might add at the time -- the public spanking of naughty boys was considered a social good, believe it or not, in the 1940s in the US).

And for that matter I have met enough women in adulthood who were themselves interested in spanking (often in being spanked themselves, less often in doing the spanking...until after they had been spanked themselves) to confirm to me that the "fetish" is hard wired into a substantial portion of the population.
IP Logged
Lord_Caspen
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: Feb 24th, 2010, 2:04am »

I certainly think that spanking is awesome.  I think it is what backsides, especially men's asses, were primarily made for.  Were it not so, why would God have made them so tempting?
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #23 on: Mar 20th, 2010, 4:38am »

I think like "Lord Caspan" :  

Most of the time, young men  have beautiful buttocks.

It is the most interesting part of their body for the view

When they have rounded, firm and muscular buttocks, it is tempting to spank boys when they are still enough young or to cane teenagers when they are too much old for spanking. Of course, the buttocks must not be" flat"

And it is a great pleeasure to see them bare ass.

Unfortunately, there was in the past too much abuses in spanking or caning boys, so corporal punishment are now very seldom at least in western countries.

But you are right to say that backsides, especially the cheeks, seem to be made by God for spanking, it is very tempting when we look at them.

when it is not a too strong punishment but more a  familiar smack at the buttocks to recall a young men that he is under control as I have known it given on bare ass when lining up naked in the corridor by non commissioners officers in the army during military service or in a locker room before or after shower by coaches for sport, it is not a big deal.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #24 on: Mar 21st, 2010, 10:30pm »

I have read several posts on other sites which say that teachers spanked boys bare from the waist down in front of mixed class in many schools up to the fifties. Those posted by females say that they really enjoyed watching the boys being exposed in front of them as girls. Some teachers, mostly female, would make the boys to be punished stand facing the class and ordered to take their pants and underpants down and then spank them.  
Some of these women said that they knew what all the boys in class private parts looked like by the end of each school year. They even saw some of them getting erections while they were facing the class exposed waiting to be spanked. I am just wondering if this really did take place in those days. Does anyone have any information about this?
Many female teachers would also take boys in a private room or after class and bare them for spanking.  
I know that this was abuse by these female teachers although obviously allowed by the school rules, but it was certainly a forced CFNM experience for these women and girls who undoubtedly enjoyed it as a female privilege.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #25 on: Mar 21st, 2010, 10:54pm »

Here is the experience of an Australian woman who worked as a nurse in a boys boarding school where female teachers regularly caned boys bare. And this was in the 80's.

"I worked for three years at a school in Malaysia in the late 1980s. It was a boys boarding school modeled after the old English schools, but with a Christian fundamentalist orientation (even though Malaysia is Muslim mainly). They, the teachers, caned the boys regularly there, even though the schools back in England had pretty much stopped caning by then. Most of the teachers were women. I worked there as a nurse mainly and taught a course on hygiene/sex ed. When a boy was caned there had to be a witness and I was often available. The teachers always caned bare, sometimes almost nude since the warm climate was such that the boys wore shorts and short sleeve shirts (with ties!) all of which was easily removed. Some of the teachers caned a lot more than others, and they did it right through the teens -- so I saw boys who were sexually mature being caned by adult women on a regular basis. When I think back on it I wonder what many of those women were thinking as they caned the boys. For my own part I was appalled at first when I arrived at the school. I grew up in Australia where caning was done to boys but it was dying out. Here is was being done with gusto and I was supposed to participate in it in a sense by being a witness. But after a while I realized I found it rather exciting. One or two of the teachers were my age and I spoke with them about it and learned they too found it exciting. My final conclusion, after three years of seeing many canings, was that several of these women (but curiously not the men) really got off on caning boys. I did not know what to make of it all, and was glad when my contract was up. I put it out of my mind for a few years, but later it crept back in and I began to remember how I felt when I saw a naked or almost naked boy caned like that. To this day some of those experiences can play back in my mind in detail. I also wonder what became of the boys. To the best of my knowledge they all graduated with a pretty good education and many went on to further schooling. I knew some of them accepted the discipline as necessary, most hated it and a few never seemed to object very much, so my guess is that some became spankos themselves because of it. I know I did. I do not live in Malaysia any more and have never been back, so I do not know what became of the school. As far as I know it is still in business. But it stands in my mind as a example of how universal corporal punishment is, and also how much of it I suspect is done for personal reasons of the teachers and even the larger society. I also think it is noteworthy that mostly it is done on boys, and mostly it is done by women. As I said I realized later that I was a spanking enthusiast myself, but only of other beings spanked, and preferably males, yet I did not grow up realizing this. It was only my first work experience (I was 22 when I went to Malaysia) that by chance provided me the opportunity to see this side of me. I am sure there will be many who read this board and will think what I have said here is contrived or fantasy or something like that. Feel free to say whatever you want because it is unimportant to me. I do however think that those of us who are honest about our feelings and experiences might have worthwhile things to say, especially if they have feelings or experiences somewhat like my own. I have to believe there are many teachers and mothers and babysitters and so forth who have discovered spanking excitement that was sexual or quasi-sexual coming from doing that aspect of their jobs. It is the strangest thing in my case because I do in fact have a quite mild personality. No one who knows me would suspect that I have these feelings (and few know I had these experiences), but they are there, and powerful and sometimes very exciting still."

IP Logged

easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Mar 23rd, 2010, 5:52am »

"Bobby Bare" :

"Bobby Bare"

the culture of the asian countries is not the same  as it is in our western countries, so I an not surprised by this relation of corpooral punishments in Malaysia, the respect of modesty of boys or teenagers is rather recent even  in our countries.  

It is obvious that it was a strange experience for a young nurse having to be a witness when the boys were caning bare ass and to see that other female persons as teachers or clerks came to be spectators of the caning and enjoyed it.

About your former post, I don't belivet that relation of boys being caned in front of a mixed class except if they were young under 10 age.  

So if it was mostly female teachers who used caning to discipline boys, it was also because most of the teachers of younger boys  in elementary schools were female persons, don't you think so?  

But you are right about the female privilège, it is true that boys were more often spanked or caned in some schools in the past.  

Never a male teacher could have said that he knew what all of the girls private parts looked like  by the end of each school year as a female teacher could said  but I think that it was better if the modesty of girls was more respected.

Male persons were not in the same situation as  female persons.  

Female teachers could be also mothers, and if they were, they had to care about their sons, so they could see them naked sometimes, not the fathers with their daughters.

it explains for me the great  difference of treatment at least at that time and for young boys.
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Apr 8th, 2010, 10:33am »

My most titillating spanking story is the first time my mother paddled me on the bare bottom. One summer, a bunch of kids, including my younger sister (10) and me (12), were running through a lawn sprinkler in our backyard. Everyone was wearing bathing suits or short pants. I was shirtless and barefoot wearing only shorts with an elastic waistband and underwear underneath.

There was an argument between the boys and girls. My sister, ever the tattletale, ran in the house to complain. Soon the screen door on our backdoor slammed open and my angry mother stormed out with her favorite paddle. Do you remember those paddleballs with a rubber ball attached by an elastic string? She removed the string and ball and always used this light wooden paddle to spank us.

As other posters have mentioned, if my mother was very angry or thought another boy had contributed to the problem, she often took a swing at him too. For this reason, the two other boys ran for home as soon as they heard that screen door. I stayed in the yard, because for me to leave without permission was an even bigger offense. Girls almost never received spankings, so they usually stayed around and continued to play. This day was no exception: the neighbor girls and my sister kept a wary distance but watched with interest.  

My mother was angrier than usual on this day. She was livid! I suspect she had been interrupted during one of her “soaps”: The Guiding Light, As The World Turns, One Life To Live, General Hospital and others. Before I could try to explain my side of the story, she grabbed me by the hips, spun me around facing the girls, and yanked down my pants. Both my shorts and underpants dropped around my ankles, and I was stark naked!

There were delighted giggles from the girls as I made a grab for my clothes. I was mortified! I thought my pants had accidentally fallen down when my mother spun me around. Wrong! She pulled me upright with her left arm across my chest, braced my left hip against hers, and then started spanking my bottom with the paddle. Her hold pinned my arms and prevented me from even covering myself with my hands. The giggling, blushing, all-girl audience must have gotten quite a show as all of this struggling made my penis flop around!

I wish I could recall that scene with erotic pleasure, but for me there are too many negatives associated with it. I took an 18-year course in corporal punishment, courtesy of my parents. I can give you dozens of reasons and examples why spanking children should be banned, but I will restrict my argument to two factors: injustice and brutality.

1.  INJUSTICE
My sister was the baby of the family. She was “Daddy’s little girl” who could do no wrong. Besides, everyone knew that girls almost always behaved like angels and never caused many problems. Boys, on the other hand, will be boys, and my parents beat the daylights out of me in order to prevent me from embarrassing the family or becoming a juvenile delinquent.

My sister and the neighborhood girls learned at an early age that in any argument with me, the girls were usually assumed to be innocent. They used this knowledge to their benefit. For example, if my friends and I were playing baseball in the backyard, and the girls decided they wanted to play in the backyard, they would start an argument. My mother would storm out to intercede, my friends would disappear, I would get spanked, and the girls would have the backyard to themselves.

The situation got worse when my mother started spanking my bare bottom. The girls would pretend to cry or simply lie to my mother in order to see me stripped and humiliated in front of them. A girl who lived next door, call her Dale, was about 6 months younger than me and a bit chunky. Her favorite lie was telling my mother I had called her “fatty” or “fatso”. This infuriated my mom! When Dale used this lie, I was forced to strip from the waist down in front of Dale and then my mother would spank me while she watched. Not surprisingly, Dale used this lie quite a few times until my mother finally figured out what was going on.

2. BRUTALITY
To the girls, seeing me stripped and spanked was titillating and seemed like harmless fun. They did not see the eventual consequences for me:

A. My parents labeled me a “bad kid” because I was always getting into trouble. I was also labeled a “liar” when my story never seemed to agree with the girls’ story. This simplified disagreement resolutions: when in doubt, it was my fault. To this day, I occasionally hear my parents puzzling over how I could have become such a good adult (I am more successful than my sister and brother on many levels) considering I was such a bad kid.

B. Eventually, no boys would come near our yard. The only time I could play with my friends was if I was given permission to leave the yard. That did not happen very often, because I was a “bad kid" and my parents were afraid I would embarrass them in front of neighbors.

C. My mother often made me sit at the kitchen table for hours, without books or toys, and just “think about what you did.” On too many hot summer afternoons, I would listen to my sister and her friends playing outside, while I sat and waited for my father to come home.

D. My father purchased his paddle at a souvenir shop in Maine. It was solid pine, about two feet long, with a hand grip at one end. It was exactly one inch thick. The kids who laughed when I got a little paddling from my mother never saw my father, later that night in my bedroom, use full arm strokes with this club to beat the evil out of me while I pleaded my innocence.

In my father’s defense, there are many instances of fathers, religious representatives, teachers, and others who were much more brutal than he was. He never used a belt, a cane, a leather strap, or worse on me, and he sincerely believed it would improve me. It did not. In some ways, it injured me for life.

In conclusion, I enjoy as much as anyone the titillation of adults pretending to give a sensual spanking. Any CFNM fan likes the idea of stripping and bending over in front of a clothed person. I cannot find any enjoyment in the brutal spankings in pictures or videos where a person suffers welts on their body. Severe corporal punishment should never be used to discipline children.

Monty Roberts, “a horse whisperer”, has three sensible principles:

Violence is never the answer.

Violence is always for the violator and never for the victim.

It is my belief that no one of us was born with the right to say, “You must or I’ll hurt you” to any other creature, animal or human.
IP Logged
jclause2
YaBB Full Member

hello world

« Reply #28 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 1:27am »

on Apr 8th, 2010, 10:33am, LadyLover wrote:
To this day, I occasionally hear my parents puzzling over how I could have become such a good adult (I am more successful than my sister and brother on many levels) considering I was such a bad kid.

So, the one kid that got spanked the most ended up being a good adult and the most successful. While the ones who didn't get spanked (or didn't get spanked as much) aren't doing as well in adult life.

Sounds to me like spankings in the end were a positive for you and the lack of spankings for your siblings had a negative impact on them.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #29 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 3:21am »

I think criminals, especially juvenile crime, should be caned in front of a female audience instead of being given a prison sentence, like they used to do in the past in many countries.
It is as Ladylover said, it only done him good. It will cut down on juvenile crime in many western countries. This is still done in some third world countries, though not always in front of females of course.
This reminds me of an account I saw recently by a man who was birched in the Isle of Man not very long ago as a teenager. In it he says that the female judge who sentenced him for the birching was present during his bare ass birching. I will try and find the link and post it here.
The Isle of Man was the last place in Britain to abolish corporal punishment for criminals sometime in the 70's or 80's.
IP Logged

nudedude

Email

« Reply #30 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 3:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Here's a good spanking site, the women are always fully clothed and the men always naked. Alot of the time there is more than one woman in the room to so the man is being watched which adds to the humiliation.  

http://www.women-spanking-men.com/main.php
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #31 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 4:19am »

to "jclause" : I don't know if you are serious or not  

I have personally a mixed opinion :  
I think that sometimes a good spanking may be efficient  for very unruly boys, much more than any other punishment, especially a detention and particularly for boys beween 12 and 16 age, but I recognize that it was sometimes in the past too much used by tough persons, may be a little sadistic and I believe also  that the use of corporal punishment s must be very strictly checked to prevent from abuses of violence against a boy or a male teenager.  

Even if  I recognize that  it is a double standard, I think that it is not a fair punishment for girls, only  for boys.

And we must make a difference between a normal and not violent spanking by parents at home in family which can be necessary sometimes for little children, and the other coporal punishments which can be more organised by an institution, as schools in the past, and must have rules to be sure that there is no abuse of some adults who would enjoy to see a  boy or a teenager submitted to a corporal punishment, who enjoy to humiliate boys or teenagers, who  like to dominate young persons.

In this  case,  corporal punishments must not be practiced  towards  young  boys under 10 or 12 age, it would be rather used  for male tenagers over than 12 age until 16 age.

Well, as you see, it is  not easy to have an opinion, I am still thinking about it.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #32 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 4:54am »

to"Bobby Bare" :

your comment about juvenile courts is interesting, I think also that sometimes and for some teenagers, the more efficient way to punish them is not a prison sentence because they left the prison worst  than they were before.

They are too young to go in prison.

But I am not sure that the coporal  punishment must be given in front of an audience of women, it is too much humiliating, I would say that the best way is to have a mixed audience with more male persons but at least one or two women, first a nurse who would check if the punishment is not too strong and can intervene if necessary because  the teenager has a weak constitution to support such a punishment, and an old woman who could be his grandmother and as in the account that you have read about the isle of Man, a woman judge .

I knew the situation in the Isle of Man, I have read the rules which were applied and it seems to me that they were good.

If a judge  prononced a sentence for caning, he or she might be present when the tenager iwas  caned. with what they called a group of "wise persons".  

I think that this idea was very good, it would be fair that a group of about five aduls persons, rather older ones, of both genders,  and of course also a policeman and a nurse must be present, not in purpose to humiliate the male teenagers but to give a certain formality to the caning or birching.

Of course, because it iwould be  part of the punishment, if you want that the teenagers remember well of the punishment,  they should be bare ass for the birching.  

But (as it was in the Isle of Man), this kind of punishment  would be used only for small  offences as small thefs or robberies, serious horseplays in schools with violence,  voluntarily injuries to other persons, young or not, several refusals of obedience to some rules if they are too much disturbing as it could be in schools, the lack of respect towards old persons  and so on ...  

But don't forget that in Europe, it is impossible today by the rules decided by the  counsil of Europe, so it needs a change of the rules.

If I recall well of the rules applied in the isle of Man, in the last years, the corporal punishments were  decided by a judge only for boys over 12 age, not the younger ones, and until 18 age and never for girls.

IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #33 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 5:13am »

to "Ladylover" : your account of spankings are a little incredible on some points.

I am ready to believe that your mother was thinking that only boys might be spanked, it was a common idea in the past in some families and some schools,  because boys were supposed to be more unruly than girls and also because adul persons were thinking that  they needed  more to be toughed.

But it is difficult to believe that she did not pay any attention to the presence of girls of your age or a little younger or older when you were spanked bare ass,  
I doubt that she did not think that it was indecent to expose the genitals ot the bare ass of a boy to girls, even her daughter.

Even if she thought that the attendance of  women adults was not an issue, it was different in my opinion for that of young girls.

If it would have been only one time, it would be credible but if it was more often and if it was obvious that she did not matter about their presence, it is for me difficult to consider that it is true and not fantasy about CFMN situations?  

What seems very true in your account is that some  girls had well understood the benefit of the double standard and could tittillate boys about it because they knew that they did not risk a spanking on thje poosite of the boys but there was other punishments which were applied to girls and I doubt that your mother or your father were enough stupid for not understand when your sister or an other girl was  liying or making use of her gender against you.
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #34 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 9:02am »

Quote:
Sounds to me like spankings in the end were a positive for you and the lack of spankings for your siblings had a negative impact on them.

jclause2, I would say that any benefit I received from the spankings was an indirect result:

The spankings made me a loner who felt he could only rely on himself. The greatest advantage I received was a burning desire to leave the situation as soon as possible. After I graduated High School, I never lived at my parents house again. I stayed on campus during college and moved in to an apartment shortly before graduation. I have not lived within 50 miles of my parents since college.

My brother and sister have never lived farther than 5 miles from my parents. Between the two of them, they have had four marriages, three divorces, and seven children. My parents virtually raised all seven of their grandchildren. They all dine together frequently, but my parents pick up the tab because my brother and sister cannot afford to pay.

I am currently nearly 200 miles away and live with my high school sweetheart. We have been married for 28 years and have never borrowed a dime from my parents. We chose not to have children partially because I cannot be trusted around them.

I am not sexually dangerous around kids, but the spankings left me with a violent temper towards children. That is the greatest gift that corporal punishment gave me: I can be calm and happy one moment, but if a child in my care cheats or annoys me, SMACK! It has only happened once, to a nephew, but I know the compulsion is always with me.

IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #35 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 10:50am »

ladiesluv2i said:

Quote:
The act of spanking is not of interest to me, but it does excite me when it has to be done nude.  It is not the ones administering the spanking that seem to enjoy it, but more so the observers.

I had a discussion several years ago with a woman who was born and grew up in Finland before she came to the US. She was the friend of a woman I was dating, a nurse, and worked in the same hospital as she did. She told me that in her family no corporal punishment of any kind was used. But sauna was popular and usually involved seeing others nude, including boys, male teenagers and adult men. So she was used to such nudity and did not find it necessarily stimulating -- interesting sometimes but not a turn on by itself.  

But she had a baby sitting job for several years when she was in her late teens and early 20s in college. It was for a single mother who lived in her neighborhood and worked odd hours, sometimes well into the evening. This woman had two sons, both in their teens, the woman said, but they were not too bright and immature in several ways even though physically grown; one was 13 and the other 15 during the last year she minded them.  

Because of their immaturity they needed someone more responsible and adult, thus her sitting job was to look after them almost as children even when they were in their teens. This included making sure they washed, did homework or chores, went to bed, etc. If they misbehaved or did not obey her, she had only to report it to their mother when she came home. In fact their mother usually made a point of asking her and if she said they had misbehaved badly, the mother would spank the boys right in front of her, presumably to reinforce the idea that she, the sitter, was to be obeyed just as if she was the mother.  

If they were to be punished, the mother made the boys take off their clothes in their rooms and move quickly into the public room, the living room, where she would spank them in front of her. So the way she described it to me, the woman would be asked to sit and watch as these two naked boys came running into the room. First one boy would be scolded by his mother and made to apologize to the sitter, then she spanked him hard, usually until he cried. Then he had to get up and apologize again to her,  and finally stand in the corner while the other boy went through the same thing.

This woman told me this scenario played out every couple of months and she had had mixed feelings about it. The boys would be as good as gold for a few days or weeks after being spanked. But then they pushed and pushed until they went too far and almost drove her crazy, at which point she finally told their mother about their misbehavior. At first she said she would have preferred to not see them spanked like that, but she did admit it was satisfying sometimes when they had been a real pain to deal with. Gradually she got used to it, and realized that she actually enjoyed parts of it, including the nudity (even though she saw them nude when they were bathing) and especially when their mother made them stand before her and apologize before and after the spankings. This woman described these scenes as "sensual" at first and later as "stimulating", but what I really think was that she found she got off on it a bit. (That was what my girlfriend, the nurse, thought too and said that although her friend was an administrator and not a nurse, she knew several nurses who got off on nudity too, no matter what the public thought.) But what I also suspect is that the nudity and apologizing was accentuated by the spanking, underscored in some way that got her juices flowing. She relished telling me about it, and her eyes were bright as she did so.
IP Logged
LadyLover
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #36 on: Apr 9th, 2010, 2:35pm »

easter_man_10 wrote:

Quote:
your account of spankings are a little incredible on some points.

I know it sounds incredible! My mother did not strip me every time she spanked me after that first time, only when she was especially angry; I would say on average once every two or three weeks. If the girls' seemed to be enjoying themselves a little too much, she would threaten to paddle them (she never did) or she would send them home.

There were many incredible aspects of my childhood! You cannot make this stuff up:  My father engineered perhaps the first baby monitor. He bought an intercom system, placed a unit in each of our bedrooms, and modified the units so that we could not turn them off. From infancy until we graduated high school, we never knew when our parents were secretly listening in on our bedroom conversations or activities. We learned to cover the units with pillows or play music near them; however, if my father got suspicious, he would burst into our bedroom without knocking.  More spanking.

By the way, I have reconciled with my parents; in fact, they visited last weekend.  These spankings occurred back in the late 1960's and early 1970's.  It was a violent, scary time for parents! Young adults were protesting the Vietnam War,  the daily news talked about drugged-up hippies, the Manson family were killing innocent people in their homes, and the Kent State Massacre occurred.  My conservative parents were trying desperately to prevent us from becoming one of these "evil" teenagers.

That is enough off-topic talk!  I can enjoy playful spanking or fantasy spanking stories as much as anyone.  In fact, my wife seems to agree with Chilled_Jill when she wrote:

Quote:
whenever I see a bare male bottom I have this temptation to smack it. Not hard, of course!

Every time I leave the shower and walk too close to my wife . . . SMACK!
She taught me that spanking can be fun!!

Here is one of my favorite fictional spanking stories:
http://www.xxxstoryxxx.com/viewstory.php?sid=437

Thank you for listening!
LadyLover
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples