CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 20th, 2014, 8:01pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM with Mom, Grandma and Sister
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM with Mom, Grandma and Sister  (Read 18961 times)
stickman80
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

CFNM with Mom, Grandma and Sister
« on: Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hey guys Stickman here... i posted this true experience on another forum, but since this is my new favorite home, i will share it with you guys

My dad was a super duper prude and would never allow anything in the way of nudity fly in his house, but my mom was always cool as hell and never had a problem with anything.  

I'd say I was a pretty late bloomer dealing with sexuality. Although i would get some pretty rock solid boners, i never actually ejaculated until after I was 14 years old. So a little before that, is where my story starts. Me, my mom and sister who is about 6 years older than me went for a vacation in India (where my mom is from) the summer after 6th grade, i think i was about 12 years old. This was really the first time the 3 of us were away from my dad so it was kind of an anything goes deal. We end up going to my maternal grandmothers house in a tiny village in western India. It was really cool, the back yard had a cemented area with water taps and an outdoor shower, there was a swing and fruit trees and other things. When we arrived, after a 12 hour train ride in 100 degree heat, i was feeling really nasty and needed a shower in the worst way! So my grandmother told my mom that she should give me a bath in the back. This is very common in india for moms and sisters to bathe and do things like this for their sons/brothers. i think in a lot of underdeveloped countries, the attitude is that young males don't need to have shame, unlike girls that must stay pure and covered all the time. anyway my gradma said this so matter-of-factly like it was the most common thing in the world, but ofcourse being raised in america my mom hadn't seen me naked for quite some time now, but she still didn't seem too surprised to hear the suggestion.  

Being the young exhibitionist in training that i was, I jumped at the chance and said "ya mom i really need a bath, can we go nowHuh" She laughed at me and just said ok. Let me tell you that was one of the most exciting times i've ever had, cause my grandma took me to the back and helped me take off my shirt, pants, and finally underwear. She said "wow, you've gotten so big since the last time i saw you". At that point my sister came out and looked me over and teased me and said.. "wow, if dad was here and saw you standing there with your weiner hanging out he'd knock the crap out of you, but he isn't so enjoy it while you can". For as long as i could remember, my sister always called my cock my "weiner". Finally my mom came out with the soap and everything and took me over to the shower. At this point, my grandma and sister sat down at the swing and were just casually talking and watching as my mom poured water over my head & rubbed me all over with soap and shampoo. Obviously, with my mom rubbing me from head to toe, not at all neglecting my dick or balls or ass, & my sister and grandma watching from only a few feet away, it wasn't too long before i got a chubby, that soon turned into a full blown erection. My grandma just laughed and said "wow, i think he likes it, i'll have to give him a bath every day for as long as you will stay here".. Back then it was a simpler time, even though i was as old as i was, i had no idea what came next after a boner, i never thought to rub it or anything. I was still pretty naive and innocent. Instead, i just jumped around and obscenly flopped my boner around all over the place. My grandma said she missed having young kids in the house. Thats really all that happened that time, after my mom finished bathing me, she told my sister to dry me off and to come in for dinner. My sister came over and patted me dry from head to toe and helped me get dressed. She squatted down and let me step into my tighty whities and pulled them up to my waist, while grabbing my boner, which had still not subsided and pointed it up towards my belly button. She just laughed at the ridiculous sight. Nothing was said and it wasn't at all awkward. that was over 25 years ago but i still remember it like it was yesterday. That was only the first of many times that trip where i was nude sporting a decent size boner for either my mom or sister or some aunt or cousin.
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2010, 10:30pm by Rick176701 » IP Logged
stickman80
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Re: CFNM with Mom, Grandma and Sister
« Reply #1 on: Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:07pm »

same trip, next experience

Earlier in the thread I posted about my first real experience being naked around women. Soon after that, I discovered that I really enjoyed it and found it to be very arousing. I mentioned earlier that i was a late bloomer and still had no idea what a boner was all about, but that didn't stop me from loving the feeling of having one & showing it off, especially the kinds of erections i used to have back then... rock hard and pointing straight out horizontal from my body.  

In order to understand my next experience, I'll need to give you the backstory. My mom was born and raised in India, in a very liberal Catholic home. Her whole side of the family was catholic, and male nudity was not really a big deal. My dad is an arab who was raised in a strict muslim family, needless to say, nobody went as much as shirtless in his home. They met when she came to california on a student visa to study at UCLA, and they eventually married. When I was born, my dad insisted on having me circumcised, as this is standard procedure for ALL muslim males shortly after they are born. My mom still being catholic at heart disagreed with him and said that nobody in her family was circumcised, and that it was totally unnecessary, but eventually she gave in just to make my dad happy.  

Fast forward 12 years later and here we are on our family summer vacation in india. My moms youngest sister, who also happened to be my favorite aunt, came to see us at my grandmas house. We were there during the summer time, and India in the summer is a brutally hot/humid place. I was having to take 3-4 baths a day just to keep from going insane. It was night and my mom and aunt were sitting in our room talking when I decided i needed to have another bath before going to bed. I asked my aunt if she would go with me because i didn't want to go outside at night by myself. In reality I was just finding another excuse to show my boner off in front of an older woman, but I never let on. Being the awesome aunt that she was, she said "ok lets go I'll wash you up good". Not surprisingly, less than 5 minutes after i slipped off my underwear, on came that old sweet feeling of a FULL erection. I think my aunt figured out what was going on, but she never said anything about it. After my bath instead of wrapping the towel around my waist, she wrapped it around my back and shoulders, leaving my front fully exposed, and walked me back inside to my room where my mom was sitting.  

Still having no shame at all, i skipped into the room, erection bouncing around like crazy up and down and side to side. My aunt went over and sat down next to my mom on the bed and they started talking. ((Keep in mind that they were speaking my native indian language, and a little does get lost in the translation, but i will try to give you the exacts words that were spoken)).  

My aunt said, "Look at your son, he's not embarrassed at all to be walking around like that, with his 'nooney' dancing around ('nooney' is the word in our language for erection(pronounced: noo nee)). My mom replied, "yah, i gave him a bath the other day and his nooney stood straight up in front of his sister and grandmother, well you know how these boys are at his age, that chunk of meat that dangles between their legs really has a mind of its own." I couldn't believe what i was hearing, my mom and aunt sitting there, watching me and talking openly about my erection, all the while that i was walking around with a stiffy without a care in the world. I then asked my mom if I could sleep outside on the swing under the mango tree that night. She said "ok, but you'll have to put the anti-mosquito lotion on before you can do that" I said no problem and ran to the other side of the room to get the bottle, when i got back my aunt told me to give her the bottle, that she would put it on for me.  

She sat at the edge of the bed with her legs apart and i stood right in front of her. Now since I had been walking around in front of them naked aimlessly for the past 5-7 minutes, my erection had gone down to a chubby. She told me to close my eyes as she was going to start putting the lotion on my face and neck. As she started rubbing the lotion in working her way down my chest and back, my erection came back with a vengence. Thats when my aunt looked down & took a really good long look, & noticed for the first time that I was not like any boy she had ever seen, I had no foreskin. She let out a kind of surprised gasp, grabbed my dick with her hand and pulled me closer to her, then looked at my mom and asked her what have you done to him? My mother told her about how muslims have to be circumcised, and how my dad insisted on having it done to me. My aunt then took a handful of the mosquito repellant lotion and rubbed it onto both her hands then very lightly into my dick and balls and the area between my legs, but not spending too much time with it, and eventually all over my legs and feet.  I can't begin to tell you how good it felt to have a greased hand yanking on my cock... She admitted she had never seen a circumcised penis before, much less an erect one, but she really liked the way it looked, saying it looked really smooth & clean without all that extra skin hanging over the head. My mom agreed & told her sister the first time she ever saw one was on her honeymoon. They just looked at each other & burst out laughing. Soon after that my mom told me to get dressed and go to sleep. I did wait outside the door for a little while and overheard my mom and aunt talking and laughing about me and my erection and my aunt saying how she was amazed that she never even considered what a circumcised penis looked like, & that now she wanted to see what a grown mans dick would look like. After that i left and fell into a deep peacefull sleep thinking about what had just happened.  

That was the most intense naked (and cfnm) experience I've ever had till this day. I don't know if its because I was young and hadn't really experienced anything like that before, or because there was some element of it being wrong, but I have never gotten that excited or aroused since then
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2010, 10:31pm by Rick176701 » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #2 on: Jan 4th, 2010, 8:11am »

Interesting post. Thanks for it.  

I know India pretty well from my own travels, but I always enjoy posts like yours that add detail, especially to the CFNM attitudes and practices that prevail in South  and South East Asia.  

Do share more stories, if you have any.
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2010, 10:32pm by Rick176701 » IP Logged
stickman80
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Jan 10th, 2010, 3:43pm »

over 2000 views and only one reply?  I was anticipating sharing my experience with the board because I thought many people may look at being naked in front of your mom or other close relatives (and enjoying it) as a turnoff, or weird and not something people would want to read.  Apparently i was wrong.  

with that said, I would love feedback, what do you guys think?  i have other similar experiences but don't really see the point of sharing them.

ps.  thanks Allan_C...  you say you have traveled to India, are there any distinct memories you have of experiencing how open women are to young male nudity in india?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: Jan 10th, 2010, 5:30pm »

Quote:
ps.  thanks Allan_C...  you say you have traveled to India, are there any distinct memories you have of experiencing how open women are to young male nudity in india?

No, stickman80, not to young male nudity. But I have several memories of Indian women and my nudity. Several times in hotels for instance I would be still in a room and not yet dressed when a female room cleaner would enter and not be embarrassed at all by my nudity, and in fact one time continued cleaning.

But the woman who stands out in that regard in my mind was Sri Lankan, not Indian, and she was the cleaning woman for my flat in Singapore.  She was young -- mid 20s -- slim, attractive and fairly tall. And, wonderfully from my point of view, had been a masseuse in the Hilton Colombo before coming to Singapore to work as a sort of indentured house cleaner for the people who owned my flat (but lived across town). She came three times a week to clean in the morning and since my work schedule was of my own devising, I managed to be wandering around my flat naked when she came. She clearly enjoyed seeing me. I did not find out until later that she had a husband but no kids back in Lanka, and, since she worked 6 and a half days a week, absolutely no male company. So soon she was giving me massages, then quite skillful hand jobs, and eventually during one she just jumped on and we began screwing...or more precisely she became very actively making love with her pussy to my upraised cock as I lay there on my back! (one of the most surprising massages of my life!). I had not expected that, but it led to regular intercourse that satisified us both for over a year (before she went back to Lanka). None of this would have happened if I had not been into CFNM and she had not liked looking.  

That little experience taught me a lot about what CFNM may be about sociobiologically.
IP Logged
stickman80
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #5 on: Jan 10th, 2010, 6:56pm »

wow that was so awesome!!  that is the definition of falling ass backwards into a lucky situation.  unfortunately i've never had anything close, which is ok, its not what i'm looking for anyway.  i'm satisfied showing off my erection to any willing female who wants to have a look Grin
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: Jan 11th, 2010, 6:05am »

Quote:
that is the definition of falling ass backwards into a lucky situation

I couldn't agree more and I'm proud to say that I recognized it as such for the most part while it was ongoing, even though in those hectic days I was flying all over Asia and was home in Singapore less than half the time. But the first couple of times it happened it unfolded so naturally that I did not fully recognize it for the good fortune that it developed into. The first time she saw me nude was truly an accident -- I had just gotten up and was walking around naked, with morning wood. I only knew she was in the flat when I heard her surprised giggle. It was a two-floor flat and she of course took her shoes off when she came in, so when she came upstairs to where I was she was in bare feet and thus silent. Her name was Jasmine and I stayed in touch with her for a while. She was not well educated but I learned a lot from her and value even cherish my experiences with her enormously. For a WASPy kid from New England, she was quite exotic for me -- dark skin, much long black hair in the Indian/Lankan tradition (even long black pubic hair), plus she could be sexually quite explosive. I dare say that when I returned from a week or two in other countries and we got down to it, she would be as wet as any woman I have ever known and would come several times more or less right away. Yet to look at her she seemed prim and reserved.
IP Logged
4her2C
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #7 on: Jan 16th, 2010, 3:24pm »

Stickman80 I enjoyed your story. Family CFNM is my favorite.
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #8 on: Feb 4th, 2010, 4:43am »

Very nice story, Stickman, being only 12 years old did you have any pubic hair yet in spite of your boner?
I think many women like to see teen boys like that and are put off by adult male genitalia. Maybe it is the domination factor because they can dominate boys but not normally men. Besides in such situations women are usually embarassed in the presence of nude men but not with boys. For me CFNM is mostly erotic when it is forced nudity for men or boys. Mutual or friendly CFNM is no big deal. In your case the women relatives could still just force you to let them bathe you, but with a man this would not have been possible. If a man asked his sister or mother or aunt or other relative to bathe him they would have refused and thought that he was nuts.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
leedsman
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #9 on: Sep 12th, 2014, 8:56pm »

Re: cfnm  in the family(true story and please read the environment before the actual episode):

Hi every one this is a true story: I have already wrote in the article re: nude punishment for boys in india, so you can also refer to it but to understand these episodes that I shall be writing here, you must understand the general environment but I will be as short as possible:  

I spent my childhood and teenage years in India. yes it is true that there is a tradition that when boys misbehave they are stripped in front of every one around. Actually I was the only son in the family, I had 3 older sisters and when I misbehaved as a punishment I was stripped completely naked  and my sisters gladly watched and passed comments about my weiner.  

We were highly religious and traditional and I was the only son and I had 3 elder sisters and I was very much loved by them and mother, and spent almost all my childhood and teenage years with them till we moved to England, father was most of times away at work, but, any way,  being the youngest and the only son my mother was so proud of me that finally she got a male child, and its true when I misbehaved I was stripped naked in front of my 3 sisters and mother and all of  the females around would make laugh of it and passed comments on my weiner, any way, I got used to it and also started to enjoy it, but as I said being the youngest, the only son, and much of the time father was away, I was taken for granted, and this also had its own advantages and disadvantages, which I shall be briefly talking about:

Going in the bath room, especially in the mornings to get ready for school, we(my sisters and me) often saw each other naked, no one of us never minded if we were naked in front of each other or if one of us saw another one of us naked, no body ever complained and sometimes we also used to joke over this, like one of my sisters used to note an erection of my penis and would say "look he has an erection" or one of my sisters would say "sister your tits grew from last year" or even touch jokingly and still no body ever complained......

When I was young, I never gave attention to such a thing but growing up, I started to realize the heaven that was around me. In fact at my early teenage, lets say about 14, i already knew everything about girls things, etc, while other boys hardly knew, I saw naked girls(my sisters), so its not true that girls private parts are never exposed to males in india....

any way, sometimes,when 1 or 2 of my sisters were taken a bath I used to invent an excuse to go inside like I wanted to pee and so I would see them naked, which in fact I did, and in those days all my sisters had hair on their pussies, and I used to look attentively at their naked bodies in the morning, while they looked at my penis and they could touch it as well, I also touched their pussies at times, but till also my early teenage years when I was in the bath both in the mornings and evenings, I used to be washed by my mother and sisters, it seemed that when it came to my bath my mother and all my sisters were present, it was also a form of entertainment for them and my mother was so proud of my weiner and that I was a boy,my sisters were also allowed to touch it, and when they washed me, they would spend more time on my weiner, they enjoyed it seeing a boner especially when I started developing during my early teenage and there was only a short difference in age between me and them and to make matters worse we used to live on a farm and we didn’t have any neighbours or friends so for my sisters the only opportunity for them to see and touch a weiner was mine.  

This happened almost every morning and every evening I was washed by  either my mother or sister or sisters or all of them together just for the fun of it and when 1 of the females touched my weiner, it erected and there was always a sister touching it, and being on the farm sometimes I was touched by my sisters and I enjoyed it,sometimes we even played games or jokes on each other when it involved touching or seeing each others nice things, I remember a few episodes like when, as I said, being taken for granted,  

each time a sister went to bathroom, I was always there and saw her, and her naked body,sometimes I just invented an excuse to start a discussion with my sisters while she was washing herself in the bath, but we always considered it childhood games or childhood stupidity or fun or games and as a child I was a very naughty child and I was punished by nudity in front of sisters and mother while they passed comments on my penis and sometimes touching it too, by time I got used to it and sometimes I also enjoyed it and sometimes I also did things on purpose to get this punishment, if every one is acting not against his or her will, then I see nothing wrong in it, any way, we were still children or teenagers, and it was nice to see each other naked, between me and my sisters, but was is not true is that an indian girl's private parts is never exposed to males, no its not true because I have seen all my sisters naked and their pussies  many times and sometimes indian girls are also punished with nudity, if you don't believe it, just read this article taken from the times of india:http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2005-05-13/india/27857862_1_ palli-girl-boy ..... and in india many parents still arrange their daughters marriage, so unfortunately it is not true that females are so much reserved, and as I said, being taken for granted, I remember that one day, 1 of my sisters had a vaginal itching and it was sort of infection and she was ordered to stay all day with her pussy exposed on bed, I went in and saw it many times, any way, but it seemed that the real entertainment was my weiner naturally enough being the only male, as sometimes, as a game,  my 3 sisters,would come to me and strip me all naked and mother just smiled, I would obviously have an an erection and sisters would touch it but being part of the fun, I would also put down a penty(girls underwear) or 2 and grab a pussy or 2 while they did mine, another episode that I remember is that we were on the farm and my closest sister to me was the one before me, the youngest sister and the 2 eldest sisters decided to strip me and my 3rd sister naked and they took our clothes away and locked us in the farm and for a short time they went away leaving both me and my sister naked, any time, we made the most of it because being naked in front of each other, which was not the first time, we started to play with each others genitals and we really enjoyed it till the 2 elder sisters came back with our clothes,
but:

HERE COMES THE EPISODE:

As I said, being taken for granted, it happened that once my mother decided to invite a female friend of hers and her daughter came to us, so present in the house were my mother, my 3 elder sisters, the female friend of my mother and her daughter(*) who was only a few years older than me and I knew her at school, so they were 6 females in all, I think I was about 12, when my mother decided that as apart of the fun, I should be stripped completely nude, actually because there was the female daughter of my mum s friend I refused but it was done forcibly with the help of my sisters and I was seen completely nude by the female daughter of my  mum s friend who was a friend of mine at school, later on I realized that it was also part of my mum s idea that she was so proud that she had a male son while her friend hadn’t  but on that day I felt embarrassed because of the presence of the female daughter of my mum s friend, and to make matters worse, my mum friend and her daughter were also invited to touch my weiner while it was erected and fully on display, something which they happily did, any way the thing now is that the female daughter of my mum s friend formerly marked with (*) after a number of years when we moved to England and they also did, she (*) became:

First the one who provided me with a job in England, so it was thanks to her that I found a decent job,  and she was also my boss, and she used to embarrass me with my colleagues when she used to tell this story to my colleagues, any way, after becoming my boss, she also became my best friend at work, and eventually my best friend, after that,when last year I was going through a hard period in my life and I felt alone and sometimes also sad and tired so I decided that I should find a woman, and I thought may be I would ask this girl (*) who now obviously became a woman, for a coffee, she accepted it with a smile, and we went for a few coffees together,then from coffees, became dinners, and we went on and on till finally one day I told her that I was in love with her which was true, she accepted, and invited me to her where we had good sex, and it went on for a few months, actually more than half a year, when we used to frequent each other almost every day, more often than not we also slept together and naturally enough we had a good sexual relation, actually we used to do it almost every day, but there came a time when we started having arguments especially when things started to get serious, after a couple of arguments, I decided that this story should stop, even though I still had and still have feelings for her, and may be I rushed a little bit too much in my decision and ………,

some months passed and I went to a friend s party, and there I met a handsome woman, another good-looking Indian born british woman, we started to chat, we decided to have each other mobile numbers and started to text messages then we decided to meet, after a couple of dinners and coffees together, she invited me over to her place and we started to have good sex, any way, we decided that we should be together, and again we had a good sexual relation, but she decided to introduce me to her friends, and you know whatHuh?-  1 of her closest friends was my x-girlfriend, the woman marked (*) naturally enough my x- gf didn't like it to see me there with her close friend, I discovered that they are a circle of friends and they meet and organize cooking days or outing days, etc, etc, they are good friends to each other, but the culminating point was when my x- gf started to talk openly about the ways we used to have sex, the things we ve done, etc, etc, she even started to talk about my penis, and also the episode about my younger years in india when I forced naked by mum and siters in front of her and mum, and when we british-indians meet sometimes as a form of community she always brings this episode even when sisters are also present, because today we all live here, and she also tells about episodes of when I did that and when I did the other, obviously I am always embarrassed, any way, for some time things went by just the same, I continued to frequent my present gf, almost every day, having sex with her, etc, we are still together, she seems to be happy with me, she even sometimes is disappointed when we don't meet even during the week, the fact that I used to be the partner of her best friend and that we still work together and that at work we still go along very well and we are still best friends at work with my x-gf seems that it doesn’t effect her so much, obviously I stopped having sex with my x-gf but sometimes she still jokes nasty about it, sometimes when it is just me and her around at work, she grabs my dick and sometimes it is even erected but it stops there, I take it as a joke and hopefully it is, hoping my present gf will not know about it……………..,

Any way, recently I was sent for a working trip, and on my return to England, my present gf had to pick me up at the airport, but she came across an urgent problem at her work because she seems to be an important person there, and so my present gf called my x-gf (as they are still best of friends) if she could do her the favor of picking me up at the airport, I was surprised to see her (my x-gf) at the airport, she took me to her apartment as there was some time till my present gf will be ready, she said to me it was just for a cup of coffee till my present gf picks me from my x-gf since I live at the other side of town, any way, she started to mesmessing around, talking about us when we were together, flirting around, etc, and when I went to the bathroom and was washing my face when she came in and sat on the toilet and said she needed to pee and she had only 1 bath room, she said any way I have already seen everything of hers, she sat on the toilet pulled down her penties, her pussy was clearly on display, it made me horny, we started to feel intimate and talked about what we used to do and I made the usual man mistake of falling into temptation and had sex with her again (with my x-gf) and we did it in the bathroom, she promised that she will not tell my present gf but I am sure that a point she will, but please don’t think badly of her, she is a good person, may be she is only jealous for the fact that I left her and that now I am doing well with 1 of her closest friends, any way,…………

I am very fuckin sorry that I did it, but I am afraid that if I tell my present gf things will change between us or even we will stop, something which I don't want. Any way, for sure, my x-gf is a problem for my relation with the present gf, sometimes I also have the suspiscion that my present gf already knows about what happened that evening, and she is waiting for me to tell her but my present gf still seems to be happy with me, but I know for sure that they do talk about me, sometimes even in my presence, and also discussing intimate things like if I had a lot of pubic hair when I was at my teen age years and if their pussies should be shaved or not, sometimes I think that I should leave her now since I am in time before things get worse, or may be things between me and my present gf would get more serious and may be we move together and then my x-gf will speak out, or due to the fact that they are so close may be I should just stop it?, because even if I carry on like this, for sure my x-gf will always be a very big problem to my relation with the present one, or may be I should carry on my present relation and ask my present gf that we should stop seeing my x-gf who is her closest friend?,  but I don't want to hurt none of them as I am a very kind person and I am also honest, what I did with my x-gf was only a mistake and may be I am weak, etc, etc, and I don't want to hurt neither of them, because I know they are good friends of each other and I don’t want to be the one who will destroy their friendship and I also still feel something for her and I don’t want to hurt her again, you know, she is not a bad girl.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2014, 9:01pm by leedsman » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: Sep 13th, 2014, 6:58pm »

Leedsman, I am in my 70s. I have had many sexual relationships with girls and women over the years.  

For what it is worth, I do not regret a single one of them. Nor should you.  

What I do regret from time to time is not having had sex at all, not having had more sex, or, occasionally, not having had better sex with a particular girl or woman at a particular time. But fortunately, I do not have all that many regrets of any type.  

Furthermore, the best memories tend to be of really unusual or really high quality sexual experiences.
IP Logged
dr.tamal13
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #11 on: Sep 14th, 2014, 7:34am »

In after noon as I woke up I saw Pompa'didi staring at the wet shorts of mine for night fall and scolded me "dekhli to- kaki's bhaiyyer nunku te ki hoyechey"( to take care of my penis for the disease Kaki's brother was undergoing). She asked me "tor nunku puro khole?"(whether my penis foreskin can be pulled). I was embrrassed a little and murmured gentle no. She exclaimed and called Kaki. Kaki asked me since when I was facing the issue. Pompa'didi told her that I  dont allow bathed by her and ma has stopped bathing me since last 2-3 years. Kaki asked her whether I masterbated and Pompa'didi replied tat I was still a child even though I was 15.They both smiled. I didnt know what was masterbation and avoided the discussion. Kaki said then they should check me out as I too ran a risk. kaki told me "nunku ta dekhi"(show me your penis).I reacted shyly. She immediately pulled down my shorts and out was my "nunku" soft- all of 4''. Pompa'didi smiled shyly and came down for a closer look. kaki first cleaned the sperm with a damp cloth and examined my penis. She ttried to pull back the foreskin but it wouldnt. Pompa'didi too pulled the foreskin. I didnt know how to react. Seeing me embarrassed, kaki told me "you shouldnt shy in front of women in family and Pompa'didi is your elder sister. We are doing eveything for good health.Penis remains enclosed all time of day and need proper care. The foreskin accumulates germs and will hurt later. Dont worry" . kaki called some lady next door and asked what the treatmnet was. Meanwhile Pompa'didi was washing my penis with cotton and warm water.My penis grew stiff (nothing sexual about it). She cleaned the scrotum and penis outer walls- carefully trying to open the foreskin as much it opens.In 5 mins kaki came with some warm coconut oil and ripe 2 bananas. Kaki asked Pompa'didi to give way as she has finished cleaning. kaki mashed the bananas and mixed with oil till it formed a slippery cream. It formed a sweet strange smell. Pompa'didi was curious and so was I. Kaki poured that cream on my penis area and scrubbed first and then she went up and down my penis length. It was hurting as my foreskin was being pulled.It stiffened and it hurted even more. Kaki was all concentration and Pompa'didi comforted me saying all will be fine. At kaki's command, Pompa'didistarted ticlikng my scrotum. After 5 mins not much foreskin would move. kaki pressed the penis tip and my nunku softened. She applied more cream and now slowly started pushing it back. Pompa'didi asked me whether i tried to clean this earlier and i said a silent no. Slowly all the deposited sperm and smegma deposit mixed with cream and formed a foul smelling lather. Pompa'didi clapsed her nose. Kaki was more considerate -"see how much dirt. Since u dont masterbate- all night falls have accumulated to this." i asked "what masterba...". She and Pompa'didi smiled and said "u will know when u grow up". I protested I was already grown up and they laughed again. Kaki went off to wash her hand leaving the rest of cleaning to Pompa'didi. Pompa'didi cleaned off the dirt and cream and washed my nunku in warm water again. I didnt notice but the house maid was watching this from the window. When i discovered that she reassured me "its ok. u will be fine". Pompa'didi dried me and moved my foreskin up and down to about 2-3 inches and said "see your nunku is now as it should be. Now wash it everyday by pulling the foreskin during bath". I was slightly worried how come so much of the inside of nunku showed up. Kaki said that will further loosen up and its normal. Pompa'didi too smiled and to my shock pecked my nunku. I became embarrassed now and put on my shorts. Kaki too laughed and said "now you are a grown up". Come for tea.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples