CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 31st, 2014, 1:02pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club





   Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM?  (Read 13693 times)
Frat4Fat
YaBB Newbie
*



Obedient Stud 4 Fat or Old

   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 18
Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM?
« on: Aug 7th, 2009, 3:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was reading the story about the boys being examined in 1955 and started wondering...
 
If the school sent home a note with my son or daughter explaining that the boys would be taking physicals that would require them to be fully naked and that the girls would be allowed to watch everything from the stripping to the detailed exam, would I approve?  And why?
 
In an ideal world, I'd say yes.  For my son, I think it would help him to control his hormones and focus on his grades if his teen machismo were brought down a few pegs.  It would probably also teach him some humility and discipline, which I think boys need.  For my daughter, it would educate her on boys' anatomies and give her a sense of confidence.
 
What would you do?
IP Logged
GregBoston
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 4123
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #1 on: Aug 7th, 2009, 8:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

In an ideal world, the school wouldn't even bother to inform the parents about the physicals. Everybody would take it as a matter of course that the boys would be fully nude under the watchful gaze of the girls.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1376
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #2 on: Aug 7th, 2009, 8:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If the school asked if I would approve the implication is that there is some legal question, so I wouldn't.
 
If opposite sex students were present as occupational training I would approve unless the kid had definite problems.
I would also approve of a daughter being examined naked with boys present under the above condition.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****



Mildly Moderate

   


Gender: male
Posts: 505
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #3 on: Aug 7th, 2009, 10:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

if the world wasnt run by the hypocrites and common sense prevailed and things were as it should be that nobody was ashamed of their body, you wouldnt even be asking this question, and then come to think of it this forum wouldnt exist to ask it on either. can anyone tell me who decided it was inappropriate to show of various parts of the body, why they decided it and why so many people supposedly accept their ruling despite so many others (eg members of this and other similar forums) obviously disagreeing with it.
why can we show out belly button but not our dick? i have wondered this since i was firs told i couldnt and asked why i had to cover it up. has anyone ever given me an explanation that makes sense? welllllll...... NOOOO. apparently thats just how its always been done around here and we all have to acept that
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
malibug
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****




care to share

   


Gender: male
Posts: 541
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #4 on: Aug 7th, 2009, 12:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 7th, 2009, 10:47am, doug444 wrote:
if the world wasnt run by the hypocrites and common sense prevailed and things were as it should be that nobody was ashamed of their body, you wouldnt even be asking this question, and then come to think of it this forum wouldnt exist to ask it on either. can anyone tell me who decided it was inappropriate to show of various parts of the body, why they decided it and why so many people supposedly accept their ruling despite so many others (eg members of this and other similar forums) obviously disagreeing with it.
why can we show out belly button but not our dick? i have wondered this since i was firs told i couldnt and asked why i had to cover it up. has anyone ever given me an explanation that makes sense? welllllll...... NOOOO. apparently thats just how its always been done around here and we all have to acept that

 
Try Asking God......amen!!
 
Anyway, just out of interest frat4frat, do you have any kids?
 
IP Logged

keep on walking
Brad
YaBB Administrator
*****




I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 3317
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #5 on: Aug 8th, 2009, 1:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Being a parent, my first consideration is the concern of my child and how he would feel about it.  In the abstract it sounds like something a parent could agree to.  However, the reality is that many children and young adults view their bodies as being imperfect and something of which they are ashamed.    
 
If it is at a time that child is exploring relationships with the opposite gender, then, told they must strip naked in front of the other gender exposing themselves, it could present a feeling of deep humiliation that would traumatize them a long time.
 
Think of the reverse - a young, overweight girl at the time she is feeling extreme concern over being accepted amongst her peers is told she must strip naked in front of the boys at school and being a target for their laughter, jeers... whatever.  It would be extremely traumatic.
 
If you are a parent concerned about your child, this question leaves the realm of erotic fantasies and becomes an issue first and foremost about the self image and mental health of your child.   It is because of this I would probably object to such a thingt.
 
 
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2009, 1:34am by Brad » IP Logged
Frat4Fat
YaBB Newbie
*



Obedient Stud 4 Fat or Old

   
Email

Gender: male
Posts: 18
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #6 on: Aug 8th, 2009, 2:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 7th, 2009, 12:23pm, malibug wrote:

 
Try Asking God......amen!!
 
Anyway, just out of interest frat4frat, do you have any kids?
 

 
I agree with the comments about the parents not being asked to provide permission in a perfect world cause boys would be expected to be naked in front of girls.
 
Yep, I have two sons, ages 14 and 16.  Ironically -- and with no real input from me -- my wife chose a female pediatrician for them years ago and then, recently, a rather attractive female primary care physician.  I know they get embarrassed during the check ups but that's natural.  My boys aren't particularly shy, though, and we don't make a big deal out of the naked body or normal body functions, like erections.
 
I can think of particular experiences from my teen years that helped to shape my sex interests, and I sometimes wonder if my wife's choice of a doctor is going to give them a fetish for being naked around hot nurses.  Who knows?
IP Logged
malibug
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****




care to share

   


Gender: male
Posts: 541
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #7 on: Aug 8th, 2009, 10:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have one son who is now 12, I would most certainly disagree for him to be put through this, if he was a few years older, I would be more likely to ask him how he felt about it, if he did not want to do, then I would not force him.  
If he did not mind then I would have no problem with it.  
Now, if I had a daughter it would be completely different as I would be the kind of father who keeps a loaded shotgun on my door step. I know through experience all teenage boys (and most men) are complete dogs and will shag anything they can get their hands on
 
That being said, I don't have a daughter, and therefore may well feel completely different about it than I perceive I would as I have no way on knowing without that experience.
 
What I do know is, that just because I personally would find this an immense turn on should it happen to me, I can not assume that my son will feel the same and or inherit my CFNM fetish.  
 
I am sure millions of teenagers have experienced CFNM situations when growing up and never developed a taste for the fetish.  
 
Therefore I am perfectly happy for him to work out on his own what turns him on, without forcing my fetish on him with a "it will be good for him" way of justifing it to myself.
 
Lets face it, every generation is different and grow up in different times and influences. We just have to accept that and try and be as good parents as we can be, and let them find their own way.
 
IP Logged

keep on walking
PC
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1376
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #8 on: Aug 8th, 2009, 4:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Quote:
if I had a daughter it would be completely different as I would be the kind of father who keeps a loaded shotgun on my door step. I know through experience all teenage boys (and most men) are complete dogs and will shag anything they can get their hands on

 
I could partly agree, but you don't need to cast natural male behavior in degrading terms. That doesn't help improve things at all in any situation.
The aim is to teach boys self-control, not to teach them that they're all inferior trash.
 
I did have a daughter, though she lived most of the time with her mother. However, she was good looking and had little unnecessary modesty. I never had the situation described come up, but she expressed an interest in being an art model one year -- she was 12 -- and I tried to find a place she could try it. She didn't live there so if she were embarrassed she probably wouldn't ever see the art students again. But no institution would accept nude teen and preteen models and I didn't know any artists personally. She'd have had my permission as long as it were a college class or some known artist.
 
All told, it's no worse for a fat or otherwise unattractive girl to be seen by classmates or others than a boy in the same predicament. She was really pretty, but if she'd been less attractive I'd still have let her if she'd wanted.
Believing it would be worse for a girl is believing women are inferior.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
igorisapud
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Senior Member
*****





   


Gender: male
Posts: 436
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #9 on: Aug 8th, 2009, 6:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have no kids, but hey, I used to be one...
 
I think that by age 16, the kid should be able to make this decision on his/her own, but I would never force it on them.  As Brad points out, there are so many self-image issues.  And kids ARE CRUEL!  They can be so mean and I know this because I was one of them.
 
I remember compulsive showering when I was in the 2nd grade.  We were all embarrassed.  I don't remember there ever being a parental consent (not that I would have known, but being the late 60s, I doubt there was).  As I said, it was embarrassing, but we all did it together.  It wasn't sexual (well, not for the 2nd graders).   Then there were the occasional physicals.   Both the nurse and the doctor were female.  Having to go through that was ordeal enough.   I certainly didn't need any girls my own age there as witnesses or underwear holders.
 
Contrast reality with fiction...these are some of my most favorite stories to read...high school physicals...the at least 16-year-old boy is embarrassed by the forced nudity.  Yeah, I can get off on reading about it.  But to agree to put someone through it for real?  ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!
IP Logged

Show me yours and I'll take a picture of it
malibug
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****




care to share

   


Gender: male
Posts: 541
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #10 on: Aug 9th, 2009, 1:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 8th, 2009, 4:15pm, PC wrote:

 
I could partly agree, but you don't need to cast natural male behavior in degrading terms. That doesn't help improve things at all in any situation.
The aim is to teach boys self-control, not to teach them that they're all inferior trash.
 
I did have a daughter, though she lived most of the time with her mother. However, she was good looking and had little unnecessary modesty. I never had the situation described come up, but she expressed an interest in being an art model one year -- she was 12 -- and I tried to find a place she could try it. She didn't live there so if she were embarrassed she probably wouldn't ever see the art students again. But no institution would accept nude teen and preteen models and I didn't know any artists personally. She'd have had my permission as long as it were a college class or some known artist.
 
All told, it's no worse for a fat or otherwise unattractive girl to be seen by classmates or others than a boy in the same predicament. She was really pretty, but if she'd been less attractive I'd still have let her if she'd wanted.
Believing it would be worse for a girl is believing women are inferior.

 
Dogs are the most loved non human companions, in fact some humans prefer them to other humans, nothing degrading in that, the fact that male behavioural patterns are akin to dogs is quite possibly why they are labelled as man's best friend!
 
Now to let your 12 year old daughter pose naked in front of complete strangers because she wanted too, I am sorry but this is just a little bit too much for me. Boy or girl does not matter, at 12 years old they do not have the understanding of how warped people can be in this world!  
 
There is a reason why this kind of thing is against the law, its to protect the children! because at 12 years old, that's exactly what they are..children!  
 
As parents it's our duty to protect our children as best we can, therefore one must understand that not all people in this world are wired the same. I believe parenting is similar to driving, driving too slow on the free way is just as dangerous as driving too fast.  
 
You need to make decisions for your children until they are mature enough to make their own, and you need to base your decisions on your knowledge of what the world is, and what people are capable of doing to each other.
 
In most cases, pure common sense is what makes a good parent, you don't need to be a member of Mensa to have common sense, in fact those who are gifted with superior intellects generally don't have a single ounce of common sense!
 
In this case, I would have to say to let a 12 year old girl or boy pose nude in front of strangers is not common sense at all.  
 
To let oposite sex of same age watch or participate in health checks at school is not common sense.
 
They do have sex education classes which are designed to let the kids learn with being humiliated.
 
Just another thought too, it seems to me when disturbed people seek out counselling, are they not guided by their shrink back to their childhood to try and focus what it was that happened to them which is subconsciously screwing them up? For me that means shit that happens when you are a kid can follow you through your life!
 
IP Logged

keep on walking
malibug
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God
*****




care to share

   


Gender: male
Posts: 541
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #11 on: Aug 9th, 2009, 2:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 9th, 2009, 1:04am, malibug wrote:

 
 
They do have sex education classes which are designed to let the kids learn with being humiliated.
 
 

 
Should have read "with out being humiliated"
IP Logged

keep on walking
PC
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1376
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #12 on: Aug 9th, 2009, 11:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It isn't, or wasn't illegal with parental permission. Obviously I could've found someone claiming to be an artist but didn't. I wanted a reputable, established institution or artist; I didn't know the latter and the colleges there were careful about such things. Since the right circumstances weren't there, it didn't happen.
One of her mother's sisters took a photo class and produced some pictures my kid called her "Playboy pictures". She wasn't at all upset or embarrassed about them, taken when she was 14, including the male students who saw them and declared they were "in love" with her.
We're talking about a strong willed person, lacking in the neurotic dimensions about nudity, who could take care of herself. When she was in her early teens people who talked to her on the phone (trying to reach me), thought she was at least 20.
I realize she was an exceptional individual, and I'd have treated a less mature, less intelligent person her age differently.
Like it or not, that's my position: everyone's an individual. It's all I'll say because she deserves her privacy. She's a middleaged lady with her own kids now.
The question was if you'd let a son or daughter appear nude before the opposite sex at a young age and I responded with personal experience. It was 30 years ago.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
nudedude
Guest

Email

Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #13 on: Aug 10th, 2009, 8:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

No I wouldn't approve at all. There is no reason why a physical should be conducted in front of other kids whether they be same sex or not for starters. Secondly even if it were in private I do not have enough faith in the school system to conduct a competent exam. Then there is the concern of course of abuse.  
 
I think it is really important that just because we as adults like the idea of fantasing about these CFNM scenarios, that it does not mean I would want to steer my child in this direction or anything similiar.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #14 on: Aug 10th, 2009, 11:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I just returned from Sartoga today, and thus haven't yet posted on this topic.  
All know that I feel boys should be prepared for any female classmate assisting in their school physicals. The option should always be available to go to a family physician, by a certain date, if the student choses to avoid a school physical.
I naturally have no kids, and I doubt the school would send word home to parents if opposite member classmates were going to assist/observe classmates physicals. Personally, if my fantasy physical posted earlier this year had actually occurred, I wouldn't have wanted my parents to know!
In keeping with my position of student comfort, I would ask a hypothetical son or daughter if they would be comfortable with this. If they said they would, I would approve; otherwise, I wouldn't.
Concerning Frat4Fat's opening comments, I don't believe that boys should have to go through this as a form of "discipline". They should experience a healthy growth experience of being open & secure with girls, some of whom they may already know, and will continue to see. The girls will receive valuable medical training, as future nurses, or even as volunteers in the nurse's office. They will also get to observe the male anatomy, in a safe, non threatening environment.  
Even though 12 year old nude models may be legal, with parental and model's permission, this would be hard to imagine today. Heightened awareness over pedophilia would make this extremely unlikely.
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2009, 11:43am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #15 on: Aug 11th, 2009, 11:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I wish to make an additional comment. Boys being examined by a female medic, in the presence of girl classmate(s), will have their hormone levels raised, not lowered! Yet it should also raise their confidence level with girls, in the same way that the observing girl would have her confidence level increased with boys. The confidence for the boy should become apparent following the exam, when he again sees the assisting classmate. After the initial embarrasssment of being "revealed" to her, he should be more relaxed in her presence, and in talking to her. As she would then know what he looks like, a comfort level should be established,  paving the way for better dynamics between the two. This positive attitude, in turn, can be extended to other girls, as well.
IP Logged
watchesem
YaBB Full Member
***



I like Watchin' em!

   


Gender: female
Posts: 137
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #16 on: Aug 11th, 2009, 1:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This topic reminds me of a story that was posted on this board a long time ago. I loved it so I kept it. It's fiction, but well written and, oh, wouldn't it be lovely if it were true!
 
I have no idea who the original author was, unfortunately. It was posted as written by "Stephanie C".
 
Tara's and My Lucky Day
 
I graduated from a small private high school in a small town in the Midwest United States. It was required that each student receive a physical examination before being allowed to enter the next year. As part of the tuition cost, the school provided an annual free health screening through a local clinic. The screenings took place over a four day period, with each class receiving their screenings on their assigned day. Monday was freshman, Tuesday was the sophomore class, etc. The girls would gather in the girls' gym and the boys would line up in the boys' gym, and clinic personnel would check each student's height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, and so on. Girls would also receive a breast exam and boys, we assumed, would get whatever boys got (no boys in my family).  
 
I should explain that our school was divided into a girls school and a boys school, with only lunch, drivers education, and a few AP classes being co-ed. The cafeteria was in the center of the school, with the girls school out one set of exit doors, and the boys school out the other. The entrances to the locker rooms were just outside of the cafeteria doors, and the gymnasiums were behind the cafeteria (actually, it was one large gym with a partition in the center that could be removed for an all school pep-rally or assembly, or for sporting events).
 
I was a junior, and had my physical on Wednesday, so I didn't think much of it when I saw a couple of clinic people bustling around on Thursday morning. The assistant principal called four of us junior girls into her office just before start of classes. My friends Sally, Emily, my close friend Tara, and me. All Honors students, I noticed. She explained that some of the clinic personnel were unable to attend because of an emergency at the clinic and there was no way to reschedule the event, so they needed two students to help out with the girls' exams, and two students to help out with the boys' exams. Ordinarily of course they would want boys for the boys exams, but the junior boys class was out on a field trip that day. Because the senior girls were in their own clinic exams, and she didn't feel that this should be something that underclassmen were trusted with, she felt that she had no option other than to assign this to some trustworthy junior girls. She felt that the four of us were the most mature junior girls and would be able to handle ourselves properly. She then went on to state that since both Tara and I had expressed interest in medical school on our recent college application profiles, that we would be assisting with the boys' exams. She threatened us with suspension from school for any inappropriate reports from the nurse, and we promised nothing but the most upstanding behavior.  
 
Tara and I didn't know what to expect, but we figured it couldn't be much different than our own exams. The girls' school uniform was a skirt and white button-down shirt. The girls all removed their bras in the locker room, then replaced their shirts. We received our physicals, and would unbutton our shirts for the breast exam. The boys' uniform consisted of blue slacks (no jeans) and a white button-down shirt. We weren't sure that the boys would need to disrobe at all, but as Tara and I made our way to the boys' gym, we hoped there was a chance we might get to see some of them in their underwear.  
 
There was a large screen set up in one corner of the boys' gym, just in front of the doors to the locker room, just like the one that had been set up in the corner of our own gym for our physicals. The nurse who would be giving the exams turned out to be in her early-to-mid twenties, and very friendly. She asked us if we'd ever assisted with anything like this before, and we said no, but I quickly told her about our desire to attend medical school, hoping she wouldn't turn us away and ask for more qualified assistants. She told us that the job for which she needed us wasn't difficult at all, then said with a wink that we were in for a real treat today. She then adopted a more serious attitude and told us that we were to remain professional and discreet at all times. She expected grousing about our presence there, but didn’t want to complicate her job by having it required that we leave altogether. She then went on to explain that normally there would be two nurses and two assistants for the boys, and the same for the girls, but that two of the the other nurses and all of the assistants were unable to come because of the emergency at the clinic, and therefore she'd have to perform all of the examinations on the boys herself. This would already double the time she'd have to take to perform the exams, and if we had to leave, it would become unmanagable. She then said that she really didn't need two assistants, but since we were both there, we could both stay. She estimated that we would be out of class until lunch.
 
She had us each don an apron and hat, similar to what she wore, then handed each of us a clipboard with several sheets of paper containing a list of names and several columns. She said she would read each boy's name off his form as he came in, then call out the results of each procedure as she completed it. Whoever had that boy's name on her chart would take the boys form, then fill in the appropriate columns on both the chart and form, and mark any notes the nurse might call out. It was as simple as that. The completed forms would then be retained for the school's records, and the chart would be kept by the clinic as the medical record.
 
As she finished setting up, Tara and I looked over the charts. Most of the column headings were easy to understand - "temp" for temperature, "bp" for blood pressure, etc. They were very similar to the blanks on the forms from our own physicals. The last column was marked "TCE." Tara and I looked at each other curiously. We were about to ask the nurse when the gym door opened behind us and the first group of boys began filing in, marching around to the front of the tent, and lining up in front of the main door. They were all in their underwear! The nurse announced that we were to get started, and she had us stand behind and to the left and right of her to begin.  
 
With only our hair pulled back, an apron and a hat, it's amazing that more of the boys didn't immediately recognize us.
 
The first boy was a handsome athlete who looked very uncomfortable at our seeing him in his jockey shorts. He handed the nurse his form and she read off his name. "Mine," Tara said, finding his name on her chart. The nurse then had him stand on the scale as she read off his height and weight, Tara dutifully writing the numbers in the columns while I checked out his butt. Lucky me, I had nothing to do but watch this handsome guy walking around in front of me in his underwear!  
 
The nurse took his temperature and blood pressure, listened to his heart and lungs through the stethoscope, and all of the general physical exam stuff, calling out information for Tara to write onto the form.  
 
Then she sat down on a low stool and had the boy stand in front of her, Tara and I still standing just behind and to either side of her. Without any preamble, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his briefs and yanked them down to his knees! The poor guy instinctively tried to cover himself with his hands, but the nurse instructed him to keep his hands at his sides. She proceeded to carefully examine his penis, gently holding it in her hand and turning it back and forth, then lifting it up and checking its underside. Then, holding his penis up in the air, she used her other hand to check his testicles, rolling them in her fingers for about thirty seconds each. Our eyes were like saucers, and the poor guy looked like he wanted to melt into the floor. Tara looked at me, mouth agape.  
 
I nodded mutely and we both went back to staring. The nurse finally allowed the boy to pull up his briefs and said, "Testicular Cancer Exam - normal." Tara made the notation as the boy practically ran out of the room. The exit door back to the locker room was behind us, and there was a back door to the tent that allowed each boy to leave as quickly as possible. It also, I noticed, assured that he had no way of warning the other boys what was coming.  
 
Tara and I couldn't believe our luck. We were going to get to see each and every senior boy completely naked, and since that part of the exam took upwards of a minute and a half, we were going to get a good look, too! Our hearts were pounding as the next boy was called in.  
 
With the initial astonishment gone, we were able to concentrate on the details of each boy's sex organs. We were amazed at the variety of shapes and sizes (I had never seen a naked male except in magazines), and that the tallest boys didn't always have the largest penises. In fact, one of the smaller boys in the class revealed a rather nice-sized one. Most of the boys were mortified to be nude in front of us, although a few appeared to enjoy showing off. One boy in particular had often bragged about being very well-endowed, and when it was his turn, we were both practically leaning forward in anticipation. When the nurse pulled his underpants down, we almost laughed - his penis was one of the smallest ones! I'm sure he saw Tara's hand fly to her mouth to keep from giggling out loud. He couldn't get out of there fast enough.  
 
Some of the boys actually got partially erect from the nurse handling their privates, and a couple even grew to full-fledged hard-ons before our eyes! The nurse seemed to take her time with those, appearing to be amused as we stared. She extended the time that some of them were naked well beyond two or three full minutes! Neither Tara nor I could help but giggle when one boy tried to pull his underpants back on, only to have his erect penis cause a huge tent, then slip through the fly in his boxers! I expected the nurse to scold us but she turned and smiled, then simply called for the next boy. I think the nurse figured that we would have a great time checking out all of the boys naked, and that was what she had meant when she said we were in for a treat. She also seemed to enjoy displaying some of the naked boys for us because when the best looking boys were in, or the boys with partial or full erections, she would pull down their underwear, start performing the exam, and then stop, tell him not to move, then turn around and remove her stethoscope as though it were bothering her, leaving him standing there totally naked for thirty seconds or so, and would always catch our eyes and give the smallest smile before she continued the exam.
 
The most memorable was a boy from the swim team. He was very lean, but well muscled. He was wearing small colored bikini-style breifs, and had the best body we had seen all day. The nurse pulled down his breifs, and not only did we get our first glimpse of one of the biggest penises we had seen all day, but he was totally hairless, too! The nurse asked him if there was a medical reason that he shaved, and he started to turn red, and mumbled in reply that he shaved his legs for swim team, and had just gone farther last night. He started to erect during the exam, and the nurse stopped and took off her stethascope and put it on the table behind her and pretended to straighten out some papers. She caught our eye and smiled briefly. She wasn't even touching him, and he continued to erect until his penis was standing straight up towards the ceiling, and was probably close to eight inches long. The nurse turned to face him again, and after a moment, completely restarted her exam. Once she finally finished, she told him she wanted to be sure that there were no problems caused by the shaving, and proceeded to examine his belly and thighs, causing his breifs to drop past his knees and fall to the floor. She then asked him to turn around, and she examined his upper thighs just below his butt. When he turned, one leg stepped out of the breifs, so once the nurse finally finished he had some difficulty getting them back up and on. It was kind of neat to see his erect penis swinging from side to side. When he finally pulled his breifs back on, he was facing us, and we all saw that about three inches of his penis was still sticking out the top. He turned red again, then walked quickly out the back. Once we heard the door to the locker room close, we all three released stifled laughs. Not loud, mind you, but it was comical. He must have been naked for more than five or six minutes total, including the time he had his back to us.
 
It was 1:30 by the time the last boy had received his exam, and over those five hours we had seen 62 penises (which meant we had also seen 124 testicles, Tara pointed out). The nurse thanked us for helping out and said she hoped we hadn't gotten too bored (with a wink). We assured her that we hadn't, unable to hold back a small laugh. Of course there was no way we could keep a straight face when we saw the boys later (nor could they look us in the eye!). And of course there was no way we could keep what we saw to ourselves! It is safe to say that none of the senior boys had any secrets when we were done talking with the other girls, and we were the envy of all of the girls in school!  
 
Some of the boys complained about our being present, but since then the clinic has been able to provide adequate staff for the exams. Tara and I certainly enjoyed our opportunity, and it is something we will never forget. The shared experience has actually made us best friends, and if we ever find ourselves at a loss of things to talk about, we can still fall back on that Thursday morning in 1986! Tara is a nurse now, but I abandoned my dream of medical school, and became a pharmacist, instead. The first two years after graduation from high school, we both were able to volunteer one week each year at the clinic, near the end of the school year, when they needed extra assistants. The nurse we made friends with that day has always taken good care of us, and we were able to come back to our old high school and assist with the boys physicals both years, but those are stories for another time.
IP Logged
leowong
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 23
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #17 on: Aug 11th, 2009, 4:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am a father of one son( aged Cool and a daughter (aged 9) and witnessed they were in some CFNM events.
 
As for my daughter's part, I would always prevent her from exposing to naked men. I took her to the local pool several time and she would follow me to the change room. I would warn the mens in the room that my daughter was coming and asked them to cover. Most of them would obey but some of them woudn't. There's one time the son of my neighbow was showering in the area. He was 25, a attractive, well-build young man teaching badminton in the local primary school. He knew me and my daughter and his parents and me are familiar. As usual, I asked him to cover up for my daughter's coming. He said sure but when my daughter entered, he just continued showering, showing no intent to stop and cover up. My daughter stared at him tentively, and flushed. Then I walked to him and told him my daughter was here. He then acted nonchalantly, stopped the water, turned to face the entrance where my daughter was standing and walked toward it. My daughter must see all his nudity and she was uneasy. The son wondered in the change area and I was sure he was flashing my daughter. Because he walked back and forth and pretended he was trying to find something but actually did nothing.  
 
As for my son's part, my son's babysitter always help him shower and there's no problem for me. The female is just not suspicious in my eyes.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #18 on: Aug 11th, 2009, 6:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

watchesam,
 
I remember that story, which I considered to be the best CFNM story I ever read. I think it appeared in the Fall of 2006, and was supposed to be true. I pointed out some questionable happenings, such as:
A) The combination of so many events to make the 2 girls observe the boys' physical exams.  
B) The fact that physical exams are given in the fall of school years. It would make no sense to examine seniors, about to graduate, in the spring of their Senior year!
Still, this story reflects the atmosphere which I wish was possible, during school physical exams. As long as the boys were prepared, it would be a rewarding experience for both examiner assistants and examinees.
IP Logged
urrall
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 7
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #19 on: Aug 12th, 2009, 7:13am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What about mixed swimming if school rule was for boys to swim nude while girls wear a 1 piece suit would you approve.If this was the school rule there is no reason why boys physicals would need to be any different.If boys were comfortable been nude around girls they wouldn't have any body issues.
IP Logged
vijay
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB

  ikvm_6666   ikvm6666
WWW Email

Gender: male
Posts: 11
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #20 on: Aug 12th, 2009, 2:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 11th, 2009, 11:57am, SingleDonald wrote:
I wish to make an additional comment. Boys being examined by a female medic, in the presence of girl classmate(s), will have their hormone levels raised, not lowered!

 
definitely!  something like that would have given me my first wet dream  Grin
IP Logged
vijay
YaBB Newbie
*



I love YaBB

  ikvm_6666   ikvm6666
WWW Email

Gender: male
Posts: 11
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #21 on: Aug 12th, 2009, 4:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 12th, 2009, 7:13am, urrall wrote:
What about mixed swimming if school rule was for boys to swim nude while girls wear a 1 piece suit would you approve.If this was the school rule there is no reason why boys physicals would need to be any different.If boys were comfortable been nude around girls they wouldn't have any body issues.

 
having the boys nude around the girls is a great way to equalize the sexes.  girls need to know just how much power they have over boy's bodies  Grin  and boys need to know if they want to experience all of the pleasures their penises have to offer they need to be nice and respectful of the girls  Cool
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #22 on: Aug 12th, 2009, 8:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

To answer urrall's question, regarding boys swimming nude in school, it should not be forced upon them! Consensual CFNM is healthy, as is trying to persuade boys/men to give it a try!
Vijay shares my views on deferential behavior towards girls. Concerning, "...boys need to know if they want to experience all the pleasures their penises have to offer they need to be nice and respectful of the girls", they should also regard their penises as GIVERS of pleasure to the female gender! If men saw their penises as both receivers & givers of pleasure, women would respect and love our penises more! Consider a scenario where the guy cares more about his partner's vagina, then his own penis. Seeing this, the girl then cares more about his penis than her vagina/clitoris. It probably wouldn't get much better than that!
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #23 on: Aug 17th, 2009, 11:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

For me, the answer to the question is exactly  what "Brad" said previously :
"
Being a parent, my first consideration is the concern of my child and how he would feel about it.  In the abstract it sounds like something a parent could agree to.  However, the reality is that many children and young adults view their bodies as being imperfect and something of which they are ashamed.    
 ...
If you are a parent concerned about your child, this question leaves the realm of erotic fantasies and becomes an issue first and foremost about the self image and mental health of your child.   It is because of this I would probably object to such a thingt. "
 
Of course, I like to read the stories of physicals of young men and teenagers in front of women or girls, like that which is related in this discussion  by "Spephanie C"but If I were a father and responsible for the education of a son or a daughter, I will consider first their feelings.
 
I am convinced that the respect of the modesty of a boy or a teenager is less important than for a girl because I am a man of the "old days", but nevertheless, I would not accept that my son would be exposed to the view of girls during  a physical examination which could be too much humiliating for him.
 
When some postmen are complaining about the presence of a lady doctor or a female nurse in school physicals, sports physicals or even also pre-induction physicals, I do not agree really with them because these women are adults and it is not  such a big deal in my opinion to be seen undressed by adults women in medical situations.  
It is sometimes as embarrassing to be undressed in front of adults men, it depends on situations and characters.
 
Of course, it may be embarrassing for a shy and modest teenager but it is life...I think that he must overcome his embarrassment and think to the day after... I don't think that he could be traumatized by this situation.
 
And it is a common situation because adults women have always cared about boys.  
 
But it is not the same if a boy or a teenager is forced to undress in presence of girl school classmates of the same age or about the same in a medical situation, it is an other situation that I would not accept for my son if I was asked about my agreement.
 
I could only understand that it could happen accidently sometimes, never volontarily, for example for a sport physical if some girls are entering  too soon in a gym where the physicals of boys took place or if the curtains are not completely closed  or similar situations. In that case, I think that the best is to forget as soon as possible that embarrassing situation if it is not  something scheduled by the  school authorities.  
 
So my answer would be the same for my son and for my daughter, it would be :
 it is up to you to decide but if you do not want to be in that  situation, I would not give my agreement.
 
Don't forget as  "Brad" and others have said  that some  boy teenagers are very much hung up or  complexed with their body appearance as could be girls teenagers.
 
The worst for a  boy teenager could be if a girl classmate would be giggling after seeing him undressed! think a little about that.  
 
but it is a serious answer to a serious question.
 
In our CFMN forum, we can follow to relate stories where these situations happened because it is really funny to read it.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2009, 3:52am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #24 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 1:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

easter_man_10,
 
Your position is pretty solid! CFNM with adult women examining teenage boys is in itself a growth experience, as the boys learn the positive effects of being open & secure with the female gender. If any girl classmates assisted, they should be taught ahead of time not to make the examinees feel self conscious, by teasing them. Observing a boy's exam, it should be explained, is a privilege. If they act immature following the exam, that privilege can and will be taken away.
Concerning accidents occurring, such as girls entering a gym prior to physical exams being completed, the school should post ample warnings to prevent things like this from taking place.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #25 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 4:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

concerning accidents occuring during physicals of boys, you atre right about the warning that school authorities should post to prevent that but are you sure that it was always the case in the past.
 
I don't speak of recent physicals because they are less and less performed in group without privacy.
 
For those performed in the past, I am not sure that the shool authorities were very concerned by this risk, particularly for boys physicals because as I have said before, most of the adult persons were considering that a boy was not so modest than a girl and not only that he was not but also that he should not be so modest because the modesty was not a  fair manhood feeling . a boy who wanted to become a ream man should not be too modest, it was like that most of the adults were thinking in the past.
 
And all situations could not be prevented at time, sometimes things occured too promptly.
 
It could occur that a curtain supposed to offer a good protection to the view of others  could not  be completely closed because it  was too short or a window or a door which offered a glance to the exam room was left opened or a female secretary had to put a form to the doctor  and came in the locker room and may be the exam room and so on
 
of course, it is different today ...
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2009, 4:16am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #26 on: Aug 19th, 2009, 4:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

We must also remember that in the past, it was difficult for a teenager to complain if such a situation occured unvolontarily by any school authority because nobody was concerned.
 
I have read in an other discussion the relation of a physical examionation of a teenager which was performed in presence of his spanish female teacher who was required to supervise the boys in the clockroom and the exam room to prevent  boys from speaking each other  loudly or fighting.  
 
The PE teacher who did that normally was inot available because of a sport competition.
 
The teenager complained to her mother and she said " don't be silly, your teacher is an adult woman, she is not interested by seing you nude, she did her job and you must not to be so modest, she is like a substitute parent"  
 
it seemed to me that was a common reaction of parents in the past.
 
In fact, they were not concerned by the way in which  the physical examination of their sons were performed, they were more con,cened by the respect of the privacy of their daughters.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Posts: 2079
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #27 on: Aug 19th, 2009, 6:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

easter_man_10,
 
I believe the Spanish teacher WAS interested! It's a normal girl thing to regard the male anatomy. In this instance, if the boy was 15-17, she would be curious to see how he developed/was developing, especially if she already knew him.  
Here in the U.S., complaints would likely have been taken seriously by parents, if a teenage boy complained about a non medical woman, such as a teacher, having observed his school physical exam.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #28 on: Aug 20th, 2009, 3:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think that you are wrong, "single donald" for what could happen in the past  
 
of course, in the recent years,  if a teenager complains to his parents, they will certainly intervene towards the school authorities which will  take a decision to  stop that situation in order it will  never occur an other time and the teacher as well as the doctor may be sanctioned.
 
parents and school authorities are listening well to what a teenager says.  
 
but I was talking of the past and I am a bit convinced that it was different for most of the parents as I said and of course the school authorities which knew that parents did not give reason to the boy, so they had not to be afraid by the rik of a trial.  
 
you cannot consider that the respect of the modesty of boys towards adult men or women, was the same in the past than today.
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2009, 3:55am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
lizard
YaBB Newbie
*






   


Gender: female
Posts: 20
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #29 on: Aug 21st, 2009, 6:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This topic reminded me some old japanese drawings  
 

 

 

 

 
IP Logged
hername
Guest

Email

Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #30 on: Sep 2nd, 2009, 9:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

  Times and mind thought were much different in 1955 than today.  The womens lib movement changed things in the late sixties.
 
  At the YMCA back then the men swam nude as with in school the guys swam nude there also. The women swam at different times.
 
  My father said that women were aloud in the mens changing room to help their little boys with their swim suits. The guys walked around nude and no one really cared. This went on until the early seventies.
 
   He said some girls did get near the doors to the pool area so when a guy went in they could see inside.
 
   My friends daughter found a web sight on the old YMCA swimming days. There are several pics of men swimming nude. Those days are long gone now.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #31 on: Sep 3rd, 2009, 1:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

what is interesting in most of the web discussion about the old days of men swimming naked in school and YMCA is that most of the men who have known this situation when they were boys do not complain about this rule.
 
On the opposite, they said that they had a great sensation of freedom and that they liked to be naked for swimming and did not thought that it was an humiliation to be instructed to swim naked  by coaches or swim teachers in schools while girls could wear swim suits, but of course the  swim classes were not co-ed.  
 
At that time, it was not their choice as it could be  on a naturist beach because it was a rule applied by some schools or some districts schools or the YMCA centers and they were forced to swim naked. It seems that this rule was not applied  in all the schools of the United States because some men said that at the same period, they wore swim suits in swim classes.  
 
And among those who were forced to swim naked,  only a few ones had a bad remenber of their swim classes in the nude and are complaining about that double standard.
 
Obviously, it was as you said an other time when nudity for boys or men in a same gender environment was not considered as anormal.  
 
Sometimes, we can read some CFNM situations as when one man said that he had a substitute teacher for swim classes who was a young woman or that there could be some female spectators, mothers and friends and sisters, sitting  on benches aside the pool,  when they had their swim lessons or  swim practices in the YMCA centers but it seems that it was rather uncommon,  it was certainly not a general rule,  and  some relations could be made up, we cannot be sure that all is true.
 
It is funny to think today to that rule applied  of the past in the United States when I read  in french news papers that a lot of male teenagers refuse to go to their swim classes in schools because there is a new rule since two or three years which requires that they wear a real swim suit and not a large short or a "bermuda" which  comes down until the middle of their thighs. This new rule in french schools and community swim pools  has been taken for hygiena reasons.  
 
Subsequently, some of the the male teenagers go to their doctor to obtain a medical form to be exempted for swimming in schools.
 
Some girls teenagers do the same but for different reasons, it is because they are thinking that they are not enough attractive to be seen in swim suit in a co-ed swim class!
it is a curious world!
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member
****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 380
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #32 on: Sep 6th, 2009, 3:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

To answer the question, I would not approve any of my children being involved in CFNM activity.  Perhaps I'm a hypocrite but I separate my "hobby" from the job of raising my children.    By the way I wanted to say thanks to lizard for those Japanese illustrations.  I really enjoyed them.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1376
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #33 on: Sep 6th, 2009, 5:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Quote:
This topic reminded me some old japanese drawings  

 
Interesting, the cartoon characters seem to be caucasian, with different colored hair and eyes -- round eyes.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
henri
YaBB Junior Member
**



I love YaBB

   
Email

Posts: 53
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #34 on: Oct 3rd, 2009, 6:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"It is funny to think today to that rule applied  of the past in the United States when I read  in french news papers that a lot of male teenagers refuse to go to their swim classes in schools because there is a new rule since two or three years which requires that they wear a real swim suit and not a large short or a "bermuda" which  comes down until the middle of their thighs. This new rule in french schools and community swim pools  has been taken for hygiena reasons.  ":
 
Just a few remarks about french swimming pools : that what is upholed here corresponds to actual events. In a suburd of Lyon, named "La Duchère", teenagers who were very angry concerning the mandatory speedo instead of a bermuda, threw a car through the pool ! But one must precise that they were Muslim teenagers, and standard concerning the modesty is not exactly the same thing for them that it is for not Muslim teenagers.
« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2009, 6:08am by henri » IP Logged
TimTam
YaBB Full Member
***



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 125
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #35 on: Oct 3rd, 2009, 10:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Notice that pretty much all examples of cross gender nudity in grade school or high school are from the distant past, like the 50s or 60s? In today's world of cell phone cameras, email and pedophiles, no one would take the chance of exposing themselves to any situation that could be misinterpreted as innapropriate. Just the suspicion of innopropriate behavior involving children and nudity would be enough to ruin a teacher's career. Kids today are much more vocal about complaining about everything. Any misunderstanding could lead to an uproar or a small riot.
 
Then there is a risk of violent retaliation. Students commit acts of violence for little reason today, like that kid who who was recently beaten to death by another student with a plank of wood. As Henri pointed out, you have the growing Muslim population who think we are infidels just for existing, nevermind demanding that they wear speedos in the pool. Trying to get a Muslim woman to take off her scarf is hard enough, nevermind swim in a coed pool. We are talking about days long ago my friend.
« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2009, 10:02am by TimTam » IP Logged

A life well wasted.
jennyfer_ph
YaBB Junior Member
**



i'm back

  jennyph_80  
Email

Gender: female
Posts: 66
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #36 on: Oct 3rd, 2009, 8:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify


for me it will depend on my son/daughter... first i will explain to them the procedure and ask them if it ok...but i hope it will not be ok if it is my daughter.... if it is my son it is weird if a guy will examine him..... but i think physicals are done in private room with only the doctor and the patient....
IP Logged

i'm back alive and kicking time for the guys to got naked so i can play with them :p
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #37 on: Oct 5th, 2009, 9:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Henri said : "and standard concerning the modesty is not exactly the same thing for them that it is for not Muslim teenagers"
 
it is obviously right but I think that a lot of non muslim teenagers are also embarrassed to have to wear a real speedo in a  public swim pool today, it is not only the muslim ones.  
 
As regards the past, it is sometimes funny to notice how much things have changed;
 
I have seen saturday a french movie which is based on a french cartoon of the past. It is called "the little Nicolas" because it is stories of the life in school and family of a boy of about 8 age in the 60's.
 
There is a physical examination of his class in the school and we can see all the boys of his non -coed class and may be an other class because they seemed to be at least 30  or more undressed in white briefs and white tee-shirts all together in a large exam room where the examination took place with many doctors, they are undressed even for the eye test;
It would not be organized like that today.
IP Logged
Pepper
YaBB Junior Member
**




I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 54
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #38 on: Oct 5th, 2009, 6:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think anything dealing with nude teens and adults should be handled with extreme care. I would not want my son or daughter in situations where they were uncomfortable or embarrassed. I would not make my child go to this and would fight it if the school was trying to force it.  
 
CFNM situations will pop up amongst their peers of course. That’s natural and it happens to most at sometime during their youth. It could be skinny dipping, strip poker, or just a girl asking to see someone’s dick. That I would not have a problem with since it would be a mutual thing and its part of growing up.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2009, 6:21pm by Pepper » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God
*****



I love YaBB

   


Gender: male
Posts: 1210
Re: Would You Approve Your Son or Daughter in CFNM
« Reply #39 on: Oct 6th, 2009, 3:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I agree totally with you about that comment  
 
"CFNM situations will pop up amongst their peers of course. That’s natural and it happens to most at sometime during their youth. It could be skinny dipping, strip poker, or just a girl asking to see someone’s dick. That I would not have a problem with since it would be a mutual thing and its part of growing up."  
 
 I think that some  CFNM situations are not embarrassing  as long as the boys  enjoy also to these situations, certainly because they are a little exhibitionnists.
 
If they are more modest but curious about the annatomy of the other gender as it is also the case for most of the girls, it is better in a strip poker if there is equality in the state of undress. One time, it is the boy, the other, it is the girl.
 
I don't agree if the  boys is forced to submit to orders of girls without any feeling of excitement for him, only humiliation, because he is not enough comfortable to be nude in front of the opposite gender.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »




Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples
ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out


It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity



Powered by YaBB 3 Gold - SP 2.3!
Forum software copyright © 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board