CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 31st, 2014, 3:11pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM masterbation show for my wife
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM masterbation show for my wife  (Read 9034 times)
CasperDghost
YaBB Newbie

Luv CFNM

CFNM masterbation show for my wife
« on: Aug 2nd, 2009, 10:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Last week, my wife and I were at a get together with two other couples.  All kids of all couples were present.  It was nothing more than a Sunday BBQ.  My wife drank a bit too much.  She was pretty drunk and when we got home, we started having sex.  Well, knowing she was drunk, she was not going to remember my performance, so there was no need to try to be super stud.  I did my thing and hopped off.  It was not enough for her so she started doing her own thing using her fingers.

I have always loved watching a woman masterbate and this is something I have only seen my wife do once before.  I got her toy out and slid it in and she took it from me and went to town.  She banged the hell out of herself for like 20 minutes.  Watching this was enough to get me ready for round two.  I hopped on again, did my thing and hopped off.  Again, she started with the toy and played for about 15 more minutes.  The next day she woke up sore.  Although drunk, she did remember a good part of playing.

So what does this have to do with CFNM?  Tuesday night we were watching tv in bed and she mentioned her show.  I said I like it and she replied with "now it's my turn to watch".  I said, "Watch what?".  She said it was my turn to put on a show for her.  We went back and forth, bantering a bit but eventually I slid the sheet down and starting fondling myself through my underwear.  Her eyes were fixed on my cock.  I continuted to rub and fondle until I was rock hard, occasionally sliding my underwear down enough for the tip of my cock to show.  She was VERY into watching me do this.  I have only masterbated for her once before and she was pretty drunk and did not remember much of it.

I started getting into it more and slid my underwear off.  We were laying side by side so her POV was close to my POV.  I go into it, moaning and thrusting slowly.  After only 3 or 4 minutes, I shot my load up and it landed on my stomach and chest.  The subsequent bursts came back down my cock which was now covered in cum.  

Her first words were "that was soooo hot, you have no idea how horny that made me".  I made my way to the shower and washed off.  I am hoping that at one of our get toethers with friends, she will have a few drinks and ask me to do the same with her friend(s) watching.
IP Logged
D

Email

Re: CFNM masterbation show for my wife
« Reply #1 on: Aug 5th, 2009, 5:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Excellent story !  I masturbated in front of my wife and 3 of her friends after her friend Autumn put me thru a jiu-jitsu demonstration.

Hopefully you last longer than I did-it was such a turn-on having all those women watch I came in about a minute if that !  Smiley
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 2:59am »

I was married for 8 years.  Maybe it is just me, but I still don't understand the deep relationship of marriage when two people are so together, there are no secrets.

For me, masturbation was always something I hid from my ex, although I do remember her catching me, and, my catching her.  We were both somewhat embarrassed.

I know of couples that are so comfortable together that they can both be naked together in the bathroom while one sits on the toilet taking a dump while making associated noise and creating the smells, while the other looks closely in the mirror and pops zits.    Many will pee in front of the other or pass gas at will anytime without thinking about it.  

I've been watched masturbating many times by a female.  It is extremely erotic for me, and sensual.   Some of the girls that have watched me via webcam many times to this day are still close IM friends.  But I do not lay in bed with them every night while spending all might nights, weekends and vacations with them.

I'd love to hear from other married members in here.  How comfortable are you in front of your spouse letting her witness those intimate embarrassing things?    

Now let's take if further...how comfortable are you letting our significant other know your true fantasies.   Do you share?

This is something I've often wondered about married people.  My own marriage never was that open, but maybe mine was different.

« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2009, 3:00am by Brad » IP Logged
rgb
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #3 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 6:11am »

on Aug 18th, 2009, 2:59am, Brad wrote:
I was married for 8 years.  Maybe it is just me, but I still don't understand the deep relationship of marriage when two people are so together, there are no secrets.

For me, masturbation was always something I hid from my ex, although I do remember her catching me, and, my catching her.  We were both somewhat embarrassed. ...

I'd love to hear from other married members in here.  How comfortable are you in front of your spouse letting her witness those intimate embarrassing things?    

I've never been in a relationship where we coveredup. At any point during the day at home, either one or both of us  might be naked.  (Actually naked with others too, as we've joined a nude switm club)

I've never explictly mastubated in front of her, I'm sure she knows I do it sometimes. I have done it in bed if I've woken very horny during then night (she does not like to be awakened). If she noticed, I'm sure she figured I'm doing what I need to do and never questioned me about it.

IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

Wanting a National CFNM day!

« Reply #4 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 12:36pm »

The Wife and I share all the things you listed above, though I have to admit, we don't find them at all embarrassing, nor do they feel that Intimate any more (The Peeing and Dumping part I mean!) We've (so far) had 13 years of such sharing, and it is just the Norm now! Seems strange to me, to share all your worldly possessions, most of your time and energy, and even bodily fluids with a Person, but not be willing to share a Bathroom with them...!

As for watching each other Masturbate, we have done it on many occasions, but they do appear to be getting fewer and further between these days...!  Sad

Now let's take if further...how comfortable are you letting our significant other know your true fantasies.   Do you share?

No I do not share my TRUE fantasies with my Wife...! She is aware of how comfortable I am being naked, and she is aware of the existence of this site, but that is as far as it goes - Though I am not 100 % sure why...! I think the Vibe I get, is that she understands it in me, but doesn't feel it is for Her - and I respect that.

Kind Regards,

Travess
IP Logged
doug444
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Mildly Moderate

« Reply #5 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 1:23pm »

I had a long-term girlfriend years ago, before i got married who liked to show me off. what she would do was take me with her (actually i took her with me as i was the one with the car and license) to visit girlfriends. at some point during the visit she used to just casually reach over and unzip me. if this did not produce a bad reaction, she would then flop me out of my fly and begin caressing me. from there on it could go anywhere from her wanking me off for the audience to full-on group sex. whatever the outcome, it started out cfnm and probably 50% of the time thats where it stayed, not that im complaining, in fact some of the ones that stayed cfnm were better than some that turned into full-on group sex.  
i then met another girl who i was married to  for 16 years, and although all indications before the actual marriage were that it was going to be a fairly "open" arrangement, that as well as my new wife's and mother-in-law's attitude did a complete backflip on the day of the wedding. they had their hooks into me and that was it, except for a few discrete affairs.
single again after 15 years, it didnt take long to get back into the swing of things, so to speak.  
after about 18 months, i met a very compatible lady, who i am still with after nearly seven years. after her marriage broke up she started experimenting with her bisexual side so by the time i hooked up with her she had quite a collection of lez and bi lady-friends and she thought i was such a good catch that she wanted to show me off to all of them.
after seven years and several road trips, as they are spread over several states (you know how it is with internet dating, the good sounding ones are never close to home) i believe i have met and had sex with all but 2 of her "lady-friends", and the 2 of them live in a state just too remote to have gotten to by road yet, so theres still a chance of a 100% strike rate. on two occasions that i know of i was the first male to penetrate lez girls who my g/f introduced me to, but i guess you cant count them as virgins cos of all the girls they have had sex with. oh, and i forgot to mention she is a nudist, which is great, because i am an exhibitionist, so it suits me to get naked around all her nudist friends. it works out well if i pretend im a nudist too.
would i marry this girl? NO WAY, look what happened to the last girl i married, it changed her completely. i am now in a fantastic relationship. i can do what i like to whom i like and it doesnt matter if i get caught. i mean if i got caught out with another woman the only trouble i would be in would be for not telling her and not inviting her along. how many of you would like to be so lucky?

anyway, i guess a lot of what i have said may be a bit off topic for the definition applied by the board, but its on topic in as much as i am answering brads question on what others have experienced in their own relationships
IP Logged

My girlfriend says I never listen to her - at least thats what I think she said.
robert
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18th, 2009, 4:37pm »

Doug444 - why ruing a great relationship by getting married.  You got a great thing going.
IP Logged
ardor
YaBB Full Member

ardorotica.com

WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Aug 20th, 2009, 2:20pm »

I've been married about two years now but we've been living together for about four or five I think... We pee in front of each other all the time. In fact since I'm usually naked at home, or wearing just a t-shirt, I don't even close the bathroom door when I pee. I don't know why but I never really saw peeing as a big deal...

We don't poop in front of each other though. Although one time I had to go really bad and my wife was in the shower. She didn't seem to care that I had to go and it was either use the toilet with her in the room or have an accident. Neither one of us made a big deal about it and soon enough the whole thing was in the past and more or less forgotten...

We do share "true" fantasies and have actually lived a few out. I'm pretty open about myself sexually though and since most of it is out on the web it's hard to ignore. While she knows the web address I don't think she's been to my website... but she has read some of my stories.
IP Logged

http://www.ardorotica.com/
CFNM, Femdom, Nude in Public stories and podcast!
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0049IWLG0
B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/ardor-otica
steveoutdoorrec
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #8 on: Oct 10th, 2010, 10:57pm »

I've been married for 36 years and for most of that I worked the graveyard shift and my wife worked days or stay at home to raise the kids. Many times she's walked in on me masturbating. Some times she'd "help me out" by playing with my nipples or just running her hands along my body. Other times she'd just do what she had to do and leave the room.  

A few years ago she developed Ranard's syndrome which means that she has a bad blood flow to her fingers and toes. Low temperatures cause her pain so we keep the house very warm, about 72 F, so she is comfortable. I'm very hot blooded so most of the time I don't wear clothes in the house.  

Unfortunately she lost interest in sex 15 years ago so she just ignores that I'm naked. I'd love it if she would share me with other females. Not necessarily to lend me out for sex but at least to set up CFNM situations or to make me "accidentally" lose my pants by pulling down on them so they fall off. I go commando all the time so it would  be easy.
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Dec 19th, 2010, 12:03am »

Have you talked to her about this?  Or do the two of you not communicate about sex?
IP Logged
MW
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Dec 19th, 2010, 12:38am »

My first wife was an absolutely stunning Finnish blond.  Tall.  Gorgeous high cheekbones.  Jealous?  Don’t be.  Finns are very often quite flat chested.  Her chest was like a 12-year old boy’s.  It embarrassed her so much that she actually slept in her bra.  Nothing else, just the bra.  I walked around totally nude and didn’t think anything about it.  I slept in the nude.  Swam in the nude.  Seems to me a dump is a very private thing, but I wouldn’t hesitate to whip it out and pee.  I would never masturbate when she was around.  Hell, if she was around I’d go for it.  For me, she was some kind of fine.

Her breast size inhibited her so much that eventually she stopped having sex.  But frequently, I felt that mons pressing up against my ass and she started grinding her clit into the cheek.  I knew she was sensitive so for a few times I let her play herself out while I pretended to be asleep.  But one time I simply asked her if she wanted to have sex.  I wasn’t abrupt.  I was very gentle and understanding.  She quickly turned over and never said a word.  I guess she thought it was a one-time incident because the clit grinding resumed after a week or so.  (Sorry if this is OT.)

We separated and I just let it happen.  Too difficult.  About 6 years later she invited me over for a home cooked dinner and she admitted to me that she had made a big mistake.  WTF!  I'm about to move to the East Coast to attend graduate school.  I told her we would need time and experiences that don’t have a chance of happening.

Lest you think I passed up an opportunity, she was married in about five months.  To date, she has been married five times and is divorced now.  Moral of the story: fooking Finns are crazy.

(This seems to have turned into a thread on dysfunctional marriages.  Sorry Brad.)
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2010, 12:43am by MW » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples