CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 24th, 2014, 5:41pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   My First Nude Modeling Job - a true account
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My First Nude Modeling Job - a true account  (Read 9629 times)
amishboy

Email

My First Nude Modeling Job - a true account
« on: Apr 1st, 2009, 4:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Smiley I did it. I thought this deserved a new thread.

Here is my report on my first nude modeling job last night.

I think I said earlier  this was at the Technical Institute here and it was not really an “art” class. They have a program for people who draw anatomy  diagrams and drawings for science books, medical books, etc… The professor told me that he specifically requested young men because we have the easiest muscles to see. They had tons of responses to their ad from older men but very few under 30.

He had me arrive a half hour early to meet with him. He was very nice and like 60 and he put me at ease. He told me not to worry about a “boner” as he called it. He said most guys worry about that the first time but it never happens due to nerves and concentration. I actually forgot to bring the robe which I couldn’t believe I did that but  I was SO nervous. He told me it was no big deal. I was going to be naked for 3 hours he said, so what was the big deal? He said slip my boxers on during a break if I felt uncomfortable or just “hang loose” as he said.

I filled out some papers and then he told me to go into his office and strip off everything but the boxers and leave my clothes in his office. His office was right off the classroom so I did not need to walk through a hallway.

I came out and he told me just to have a seat and relax until he told me I was needed. So there I was on a chair with my boxers on and in comes this hot girl about 19. She was the first one there. She came over and introduced herself to me. Her name was Paige. She was nice but not at all “flirty”. She did not check me out or seem to notice I was in boxers. We talked about the latte she had brought from Starbucks and how we both liked Starbucks. She told me her boyfriend worked at Starbucks. I think she saw I was nervous and was trying to put me at ease.

Then everyone began to arrive. It was actually mostly guys unfortunately. I counted 14 guys and just 6 women. I think this is because it is a technology based class not an art class. Paige was by far the hottest. There were 2 fat girls, one attractive older lady and two Chinese girls. Most of them paid no attention. One guy said “welcome to our class”. I think that was just because he ended up sitting next to me. No one took the seat next to me and he was the last to arrive and it was the only seat left.

It was COLD in the room and like with Doris I was shivering a little and had goose bumps. I knew my cock and balls were all contracted and I was thinking how tiny they would look when my boxers came off.

The Prof. lectured for like 10 minutes and they all focused on him. Nobody seemed to look at me.

Then he introduced me and told me to “come on down” like on the Price is Right (we used to watch that in my dorm). I was even more nervous than with Doris. I slipped the boxers off at my seat and left them on the edge of the platform because the Professor told me it wasn’t a strip show. It felt SO weird walking through the classroom naked. The air felt funny on my cock and ass.

I stepped up on this little stage in the middle of the room. Students sat in a circle around it. There was a stool, a rug, and an electric heater. I was probably like 3 feet higher than the floor. He told me to stand like I was hitting a baseball and hold the pose for 20 minutes. OH MY GOD. I soon forgot about everything but how hard it is to hold perfectly still like that. After a few minutes all I could do was think about when I would be allowed to move.  

The next pose was easy. I had to lie down on the rug for 20 minutes. The Prof. kept pointing the heater at me and asking if I was warm enough. After holding that other pose so long I was exhausted and I actually dozed off while lying there.

The next 20 minutes I had to sit on the stool which was also very painful. The stool was metal and it was very cold on my bare ass. The Prof. apologized and said that it was supposed to be wooden for bare “tushes” as he called them, but the wooden one broke a few weeks ago.

While I was on the stool I finally got the nerve to look around the room. Everyone was looking at me like I was a bowl of fruit. No one made eye contact and they all concentrated on the work. It was actually pretty non-sexual in a lot of ways. I would occasionally think about how women were seeing me naked and get really turned on mentally but my dick didn’t stir. That was weird. My dick and balls stayed pretty shrunken up the whole evening because it was cold and I was nervous.

Then we took a 15 minute break. The Prof told me I was doing a great job and invited me to look at the drawings. I slipped on the boxers and looked at drawings. Here is where I noticed something really strange. I had kept track of where the females sit and ALL of them had just shaded in the crotch area. Not one of them drew a cock or balls. But the male students had almost all drawn my dick and balls in detail. I have no idea what to make of that except maybe we guys actually care more about our cocks than women do.

I had to pee and the Prof told me to just go. He said everyone was used to male models in boxers in the hall. My boxers were flannel and went almost to my knees so it was no big deal really. It DID feel odd in the men’s room though because other guys were in there and they acted like I wasn’t there. Standing at the urinal in just a pair of boxers was an uncomfortable experience. I would have used the stall but it was full.

On the way back, I passed three girls who were not in my class and they smiled at me. I enjoyed being in just boxers in a  public place for them to see.

As soon as I was back, I was told to lose the boxers and squat on the platform. This was the worst pose yet! Pure agony! 10 girls could have offered to blow me right then and I would have said “only if I get to move first!” I almost passed out it was SO uncomfortable. I was  aware though that Paige and one of the Chinese girls were behind me and I realized they had a view of my spread ass cheeks and my scrotum from the rear. It made me wish I had trimmed my ass crack hair. I am pretty sure they could see my asshole.

During this pose I DID notice  the other Chinese girls smiling at me. I also did catch her looking at my dick once. After this pose was over, these ideas turned me on and something else odd happened. I never got even remotely hard the entire time but I looked down at once and this huge glob of pre-cum was hanging off my dick! I wasn’t sure what to do, but I wiped it off . Again NOBODY seemed to even notice this.

When the class was over, I decided to see what would happen if I didn’t put my boxers on right away. I just sat on the platform and stretched. A few students including the older woman stayed around to ask questions. Paige did come over to say goodnight to me and told me I did a great job. We talked maybe 30 seconds. . I was still naked and she was like 5 feet away. This was the highlight of the night. She did not look at my cock though that I noticed. Still it was on full display while we talked.

The older woman said to me “class is over. You can get dressed now” and smiled. I told her I would in a minute and she said “take your time. We are laid back here”.  Then she and I chatted for like five minutes. This was also pleasant. She told me all about her former career as a nurse and about she was back at school because she needed a change now that her kids were grown up. I was very aware that I was naked during this chat, but she acted very natural. I think these students are used to models.

Finally, there were just male students and the Prof. so I got dressed. The Prof. said I had done really well and he wants me again.

On the way to my car though, I suddenly became overwhelmed by horny-ness over what I had  done and I got a huge hard-on. I was so turned on I had to jerk off in my car before I was calm enough to drive home. I jerked off FIVE more times before bed I kept picturing my naked chat with Paige.

I have almost rubbed all the skin off my cock today reliving it. My cock is actually sore.

I know it isn’t overly exciting, but that’s it.
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

Re: My First Nude Modeling Job - a true account
« Reply #1 on: Apr 1st, 2009, 6:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

amishboy wrote:

I know it isn’t overly exciting, but that’s it.

Disagree. OK, maybe not much CFNM, but first, it is very well written, and second, it describes both what was going on in the external world and what was going on in your mind, which was very interesting to those of us who have never tried nude modeling. It must be a very weird experience, and you've captured it beautifully. You've also reflected the reality that modeling is hard and uncomfortable - even painful - work. Thanks very much for sharing this.  

Hope you get asked back and you accept. Also, maybe you need some more undress rehearsals or confidence-building sessions with Doris! Smiley
IP Logged
ardor
YaBB Full Member

ardorotica.com

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 2nd, 2009, 12:20am »

LOL It sounds like it went well and you had fun despite some of the poses. The chat at the end with the older woman sounded really cool.

One thought though Smiley You'd better leave some skin on your dick. What if they ask you to pose again? You'll have to stand up there with a raw red dick and they'll all know what you've been up to Smiley

Get yourself some lotion Smiley
IP Logged

http://www.ardorotica.com/
CFNM, Femdom, Nude in Public stories and podcast!
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0049IWLG0
B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/ardor-otica
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Apr 2nd, 2009, 9:30am »

amishboy, congratulations on working up to a great experience.  I echo SteveH and ardor.  You recounted your experience most excellently.

The convo's at the end of the night w/Paige and the older woman were outstanding.

About the raw skin on your penis, the best thing is to leave it alone to heal (not always so easy!) because now even a good lube is going to irritate the raw skin.  Just let it rest.  Then as ardor said, get a good lube, such as Astroglide, avaiable at most chain drug stores in the condom aisle.

(Yes, I speak from personal experience, time and patience will heal your skin, don't use any medicated creams, it will only make it worse.)

Any way, good job!  Now you have to tell Doris all about it, too!  She'll be in even more awe of you.

Best wishes,

Rick

IP Logged
figuremodel
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Apr 2nd, 2009, 10:23am »

Welcome to the modeling business. The electric heaters make you feel like toast on one side; I think they make the other side seem colder.
As to poses, if they don't hurt, they are not good poses.
As to being, or feeling like, a bowl of fruit; you get used to that as well. What is also true, you no longer have "private parts"; so what anybody sees is no problem whatsoever. You are on display and someday, you will get to see yourself in an art show.
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Apr 2nd, 2009, 6:19pm »

That's a great story!   So, you're now a bowl of fruit?  Let me guess...a banana and two plums?

The embarrassment about the precum, wow.  I do know that it is a problem with a lot of men when they are mentally aroused, yet don't get an erection.  I've seen this happen at nude resorts & beaches, and the guy never realizes he's dripping as he chats with the ladies.  Ooohhh   Lips Sealed

The reason I could never nude model is that I couldn't take the pain.  I'm a figgety person naturally, and just couldn't stand there for that long of a time without agony.

It's great to hear an actual account of something we've all fantasized about...keep us posted!
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: Apr 2nd, 2009, 7:29pm »

amishboy wrote:

I had kept track of where the females sit and ALL of them had just shaded in the crotch area. Not one of them drew a cock or balls. But the male students had almost all drawn my dick and balls in detail. I have no idea what to make of that except maybe we guys actually care more about our cocks than women do.

At first reading I found this to be seriously weird, and thought, "What's with these women - are they in some kind of denial that guys have genitals?" But, on reflection, I decided that it may have to do with the kind of drawing they are training to do. This is not a normal "art" class, so maybe the diagrams and medical illustrations they will be doing won't ever involve drawing the genitals, so they feel no need to develop their skills in this area. OTOH, if the men are training for the same kind of work, why did they draw them?
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Apr 2nd, 2009, 7:47pm »

thanks amish for sharing the experience.  It doesn't seem to be an easy accomplishment for a guy to maintain poses, etc.  Would you want to do it again?
« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2009, 7:48pm by seattlesam » IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #8 on: Apr 3rd, 2009, 11:22am »

Thank you amishboy for posting your experience - fascinating to read  Kiss

It really is interesting to understand what the model feels - and thank you for being brave enough to go into detail.  Kiss

As for the pre-cum, it's natural. When a guy is anticipating something so much, his body is busy working away to keep up. Inevitably, it overfills the reservoir a little so some is bound to escape. It's part of what make a guy male - so don't feel any embarrassment about it.  

It's interesting about them not drawing your penis, if I'd been in the class (and if I had any talent!) then your manhood would have been captured in fine detail.  

Anyway, I'm proud of you for having the nerve to do it, but please don't make yourself too sore!

Kiss
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #9 on: Apr 4th, 2009, 7:18pm »

I forgot to tell everyone - I was invited back again this coming Monday night.  Maybe Paige and I will have another little naked chat  Smiley
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #10 on: Apr 6th, 2009, 6:33am »

Hope your second session goes well, hopefully you'll be able to relax a little more now you know what's involved.  

Hope they give you some more comfortable poses too

Jill  Kiss
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #11 on: Apr 6th, 2009, 10:50pm »

I just got home from my second modeling job. It was the same class. Tonight I stayed naked during the break to see what would happen.

Paige actually chatted with me gain during break - we talked more about Starbucks - and while were chatting her friend Maria stopped by the room to give her some form she needed to fill out and Paige introduced me while I was sitting there naked!!!!

Again, I had to j/o in my car before I was composed enough to drive home ( I hope the parking lot doesn't have security cameras)

Meeting Maria while I was naked was VERY hot!
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: Apr 7th, 2009, 6:38pm »

Amishboy:

I have to say how much I admire your courage in going through with the modeling job and even more so in pushing the limits of CFNM by remaining naked when you didn't have to and chatting with the women in the class while naked. Having Maria appear was a nice bonus for you (and, I think, for her!).

The good thing about the situation and the way that you handled it was that you weren't forcing your nakedness on anyone, because that was your natural (required) state in the classroom. Putting your boxers back on for the break would be a bit silly, really, since you'd just spent a whole lot of time naked in front of everyone.  

I'm just sorry you didn't give us much detail about session 2 - though I guess it was pretty much the same as the first one. Were the poses any easier? Did you feel less weird walking from your seat to the front naked? Are there to be any more sessions and have you been asked back for those?

Again, well done!
IP Logged
dulee_dulee

Email

« Reply #13 on: Apr 10th, 2009, 9:12am »

by they way, amishboy, how did Doris react when u met her at work after having that practice sessionm with her??
IP Logged
dare2bare
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Apr 12th, 2009, 12:16am »

I did some nude modeling a few years back and it is relatively non-sexual while it's going on. The poses and exertion distract from the sensuality of it.

There was one time I did an anatomy class and had to stand nude on a riser while the instructor pointed at and explained different muscle groups and physical details to a class of about twenty 18 & 19-year-old girls (it was a girls' college). It was very exhilarating watching them looking my naked body over and noticing how they kept their attention on my penis. It wasn't like an immediate turn-on; however, as soon as I got home I had to strip off my clothes and jerk off.  What a spectacular orgasm! I can still vividly recall the experience -- in fact, I've got a serious hard-on right now writing about it!
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #15 on: Apr 14th, 2009, 10:38am »

Well I already wrote this morning about the Doris weirdness but now I have a few minutes I will update everyone on last night’s modeling job.

I won’t bore everyone with all the details about the class. Same class, same Prof., same room, same students, same type of poses, same physical agony over holding still for 20 miniutes, etc….

I will hit the highlights though. I “pushed the envelope” a little more last night in terms of nudity. I again “forgot” a robe. But last night instead of stripping down to my boxers to wait for when I was needed I took it all off as soon as I got to class. I reasoned that it was no big deal. These people have already spent like 7 hours in my totally naked presence and I was going to get naked for the whole evening ahead again anyway.  The Prof. is very laid back and did not even seem to notice.

So as the class members arrived, I was already naked and just casually hanging around the room. Several of them greeted me. One of the male students is older (like 40s) and he came right over and shook my hand like we were at a cocktail party. He wanted to ask me if I was interested in modeling for the student study sessions. One night a week they have an open session where all students who are registered in the program can drop by and get some extra practice drawing. The models get paid out of the student government funds and it is a few dollars less per hour.  

While he was talking to me, the older woman (her name is Lynda) joined us and started to urge me to do it. She told me it was a lot of fun because it is more causal and everyone chats and has a good time while they are sketching. She confessed that people snuck wine in even! She told me the poses are shorter and not as painful. Then she said the students and the models often hang out after the sketching is done and drink wine and talk (I assume the model puts his clothes on for that part).

During all of this I was standing there totally naked and no one seemed really to notice which still seems odd at times. I never get turned on DURING these incidents but as soon as I leave for the night I am so horny I need to j/o right in my car before leaving the campus (Which I did TWICE last night).

Then the lecture started and I sat on a chair right next to Lynda completely nude while the Prof. talked. Lynda kept leaning over and making funny comments to me just like it was a normal class situation and I wasn’t naked.

I noticed that Paige was not there. I was already up posing when she burst in and apologized  for being late. I noticed she had a Starbucks with her and I suspect  she had some type of fight with her bf because she seemed upset.

On break, I remained naked and Lynda and one of the fat girls approached and asked if I wanted a bottle of water. I said sure and they left the room. The older man brought me a form to sign up for the modeling sessions and then Paige approached and said “hi” and we chatted about Starbucks (AGAIN!) and I told her I was doing the sessions  I had been invited to do and she seemed really pleased. I hated to cut our chat short, but I really needed to pee and I told her that and she said “me too. Get dressed and I’ll walk with ya”

This felt weird. Slipping my boxers ON in front of Paige made me feel more naked if that makes sense. Again these were flannel boxers that go halfway to my knee so I did not put anything else on. Again though walking through the hall in just boxers while Paige was fully dressed AND knowing that she had just seen me naked made me feel very exposed.

I had another awkward time at the urinal because the room was full and the stall was occupied. Then because girls always take longer than guys, I had to wait several minutes in the hallway for Paige to come out of the ladies room. What seemed so weird was that no one seemed to notice me in just boxers in the hallway. I have been told many times all the students are used to models and it’s no big deal and the students definitely act like it’s no big deal.

Paige stopped to talk to this guy and girl on the way back and she introduced me to Andy and Sarah. They were nice and wished me luck modeling. Andy has modeled and said to me “I know how fucking painful it is to hold those poses”.  

When we got back to class, I decided to whip my boxers back off while I was still with Paige and I did notice that she took a quick peek when my dick bounced out.  

After class, I hung out naked again, more chatting, but nothing exciting. Paige left right away and said goodnight to me as she went by. Lynda, the older man (who I think MIGHT have a thing going with Lynda) and I spent another 15 minutes chatting and then I got dressed.

As soon as I was alone I began replaying some of the evening and had a HUGE hard-on by the time I got to my car and jerked off twice.

IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: Apr 14th, 2009, 1:50pm »

Thanks again, amishboy, for the details - fascinating to read about it and about your reactions. Very well written.

Glad you are taking up the other modelling job - more to write about eventually! Sounds like quite a different kind of modeling challenge but maybe even more fun in terms of interaction with the students while you're naked. Wow, nice!

As ever, please write it up.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Apr 24th, 2009, 10:14pm »

amishboy

I just finished reading all the posts about your modeling job; should have done so earlier. I'm sorry about the difficult poses, but am happy that the experience was an overall positive one for you.
I'm pleased with the interaction between you and the students, and commend the relaxed atmosphere between you & them, even during breaks and afterwards.  
That 2nd modeling job sounds great. Not only are the poses less demanding, but the lighter atmosphere, and the hang out sessions afterwards are a real bonus! I always thought that seeing the same girls who have seen you naked, be it for a medical exam, in a sports locker room, or in an art class, afterwards, is a great test of comfort with women. I reflected this in my fictional account of my high school physical. I had Ellen walking me to our next class, after she had assisted in my check-up. I wished to illustrate how positive the aftermath of a CFNM session can be, as well as the "main event". I hope you read & enjoyed it; I feel bad that it never really happened. Of course, that is how I feel now; at 17, it would have been traumatic!!
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2009, 10:20pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #18 on: Apr 25th, 2009, 4:08am »

Amish boy , you should try getting a job modeling for your local community college or university. Most of the classes are usually 75% female. Also , if there is an all women's college in your area try to get a job there. The women will love you. You should have no problem getting a job there now because you have experience.

I always love the women that just happen to walk into the class while you are modeling nude for the class. They usually just have to talk to the instructor. They usually make sure they get a good look. I have even had a few come back and join the class to draw me.
IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #19 on: Apr 25th, 2009, 2:01pm »

Amishboy , you should make up some business cards for your modeling. Tell the girls in the class that you are available to model for them and give them your business card. It sounds like the girls really like you so I don't think it will be long until you hear from them. I guarantee you will have a good time doing some private modeling.Don't be surprise when there girlfriends just happen to stop by.
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #20 on: Apr 28th, 2011, 5:34pm »

A true experience of mine.
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #21 on: Apr 28th, 2011, 8:39pm »

Bumping up all your posts to the top today, eh Amishboy? Hmm.
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #22 on: Apr 28th, 2011, 9:08pm »

Yes because I was accused of being a "troll" who never contributed anything to this forum.
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #23 on: Apr 28th, 2011, 10:41pm »

on Apr 28th, 2011, 9:08pm, amishboy wrote:
Yes because I was accused of being a "troll" who never contributed anything to this forum.

I don't know who made that accusation, but I'm sure you've made your point now: Looks kinda crazy, you know. Just saying. Don't get me wrong, though - I'm with you in principle: You're a long standing member here and clearly don't deserve to be labelled a troll.

laz.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #24 on: Apr 30th, 2011, 2:03pm »

Amishboy, have you had anymore modeling experiences you would like to share?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples