CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 20th, 2014, 5:13pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Unexpected Medical CFNM
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Unexpected Medical CFNM  (Read 15503 times)
maxterre
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Unexpected Medical CFNM
« on: Mar 4th, 2009, 11:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I had an unexpected CFNM medical experience this week.  I went for my annual checkup.  One of my "complaints" is what feels like a small lump in my lower groin.  My physician is female, about 40, and rather good looking.

I was standing wearing only a hospital gown, she was sitting on a wheeled stool.  When I asked her to have a look at this lump (which, fortunately, turned out to be nothing at all), I expected her to palpate through my gown.

Instead, she reached for her latex gloves.  I took the hint and pulled up my gown, being very professional about it, and described what I wanted her to examine.

I was standing, she was sitting inches in front of me, her eyes a couple of inches above penis level.  Though she behaved in a totally professional manner, she did have some difficulty hiding her grin.  It was quite clear she was enjoying the view.

I maintained a completely professional tone, but suddenly and unexpectedly felt an electric rush.  The context shift for me was quite clear.  

I was in her domain, her examining room where, by virtue of her training and expertise, she ruled.  I was holding open my robe while she sat close enough for me to feel her breathing, examing my groin area intently.

I had never felt any CFNM sensation with any physician before, in spite of having young female doctors check my testicles for possible lumps and palpate my prostate.  It was always all too professional.  This was a first for me, and added a rather pleasant flush to my physical exam, and it has left me wanting more.
IP Logged
lion_and_unicorn
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Re: Unexpected Medical CFNM
« Reply #1 on: Mar 4th, 2009, 7:55pm »

.I rate women as better physicians and formed the opinion long ago from a diagnosis that amazed me.

It took place when a minor ailment made me realize how prompt and accurate diagnosis, in grave illness, can spell the difference between life and death. One morning, at the office, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my left foot, near the big toe, so intense that I came close to fainting. I saw no obvious cause.

The female physician made the correct diagnosis and offered me an instant cure. She noticed that I was wearing new shoes and, indeed, I had bought English brogues and was wearing them. “Change back to your old shoes” was her prescription. “Nothing is as comfortable as a pair of old shoes”. She showed me the X-ray and explained what was happening. I was unaware that some time back I had suffered a small fracture of a bone. The bone had healed, had a slight irregularity, and the new shoe was pressing a nerve against it.  Case closed.  

It takes a woman to note new shoes. By being an inquisitive soul, she gathers details, clues and hints that she sorts out and sews up into a complete picture, and does so with less effort than a man. If formal medical training is added to this womanly gift a female doctor may, in my view, be expected to have sharper skill in diagnosis than her male opposite number.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #2 on: Mar 5th, 2009, 2:17am »

Maxterre, as you would see if you checked my past posts, I long ago decided that medical CFNM was one of the best forms of CFNM, perhaps even the best, and also one that was readily available, free, and had the side benefits of helping you live longer and better. I can also say, after many dozens of medical CFNM encounters that almost all (at least 95%) of the women in them clearly loved the CFNM aspects themselves, as your doctor did. I don't care if they are doctors and see naked men all day long (which of course they don't since at all ages females use a larger proportion of medical services than males), they like it. And if you get an erection they like it even more. The only thing a guy has to do is be respectful and relaxed.

I always get a charge out of these encounters. And I have found that the more intelligent and sophisticated the woman is (as one might expect an MD in her 40s to be vs. a 20ish RN for instance) the more they like it. I have had many choice experiences myself. One of my recent favorites (well, three years ago now) was when I realized that a woman doctor who had been examining a rash on penis had become virtually mesmerized staring at my erection -- just fixedly staring at it, immobile, until she came to and her body suddenly jerked "awake".  There was a flush on her face then, and perhaps a tinge of embarrassment, too.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 6th, 2009, 1:00am »

Allan_C.

You echo my sentiments concerning the "human side of professionalism". Young female medics, I believe, also appreciate CFNM!
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #4 on: Mar 6th, 2009, 4:24pm »

I know it's something of a cliché, but I genuinely do believe most of us have a genetic desire to care for men.

And I'm pleased to see guys taking their health issues seriously and getting them sorted.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: Mar 7th, 2009, 12:02am »

C-Jill wrote:

Quote:
...I genuinely do believe most of us have a genetic desire to care for men.

Quite true, widely and observably so. And for that matter most women have a desire to care for female family members too. It is basic sociobiology -- the tendency of women to do community, starting with a "family" unit and expanding to a group of about 75 to 150 people (close enough to be called "friend" at least), that is, a community. It is also the basic building block of human society, something women are largely responsible for wanting and maintaining (so they can genetically reproduce, given the long term upbringing requirements of human children). Part of assembling a community is including the services of enough males (not just for procreation, but for community sustenance, for providing high quality, animal protein food necessary for their children's developing brains, and for defense). Caring for men is an important (and innate) female strategy for maintaining that community. Like much of sociobiology it is so natural and so widespread as to be almost invisible.  

(And of course human males, for similar reasons proceeding from their unique roles in successful genetic reproduction, do civilization.)
IP Logged
lion_and_unicorn
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #6 on: Mar 25th, 2009, 6:52pm »

In Channel 4 Dr. Dawn Harper acts in two videos with CFNM content in medical context:

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/video/how-to-check-yourself /how-to-check-your-testicles/

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/video/am-i-normal/am-i-norm al-penis/  
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29th, 2009, 1:32am »

lion and unicorn:  I spent a lot of time at the site you presented looking at several of the videos.  They were very educational and enjoyable.  Thanks.
IP Logged
TravelingMan2020
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

TravelingMan2020

« Reply #8 on: Apr 7th, 2009, 10:53pm »

Hello everyone.  I've just recently signed up for the site and I've enjoyed a lot of the stories here.  I'm a middle aged guy but I've been a CFNM fan for a long time.  My own personal experiences have have included medical (I have a very attractive female doctor), more massage parlor experiences than I can count, both legit and the rub and tug places, and a very few but especially precious totally unplanned exposures.

This story is absolutely true in every respect.  When I was retiring from the military, I had to take a final physical exam.  You might wonder why you have to take a physical to get out, but you do.  The primary purpose of this exam is to establish that you are not disabled in any way at the time of your discharge, so that you can't make a disability claim later on.  At least that's what I figure anyway.  

I was stationed at a medium sized base that had it's own medical clinic, but not a hospital.  The "getting out" physical is an all day affair, with lab work and tests in the morning, then a physical exam in the afternoon with a doctor or Physician's Assistant (PA).  So first thing in the morning, I report to the clinic for labs and the door is locked.  I tap on the glass and a corpman, who is an enlisted medical technician, not a nurse, but medically trained.  I think they call them Health Services Technicians now.  Gotta love the modern military.  Anyway, I sign in at the desk and take a seat in the waiting area.  A few minutes later, an absolutely adorable young blonde girl tries to open the door and of course, it's still locked.  She sees me sitting there and makes this goofy looking face and presses her hands against the glass like she's trying to escape from the outside world.  It made me crack up, and I got up and let her in.  She laughs and smiles at me, thanks me for letter her in and heads towards the sign in area.  I sit back down and go back to reading the 3 year old magazine I was reading.  I see her heading into the back exam area as the corpman finally decides to unlock the door.

A few minutes later another corpman comes out and takes me into another exam room where the tests start.  It's a typical military operation, go here, pee in cup, go there, take an xray, go over there, check your eyes, blah blah blah.  They take me over to where they draw blood, and I tell the corpman who is about to stick me in the arm that I faint when I have blood drawn.  I've learned this the hard way.  Better to tell them up front rather than have them have to pick you off the floor later.  So they move me into an exam room and lay me on an exam table while they draw blood.  I happen to look out the door (the doors are always open in this place unless you have your pants around your ankles) and see the cute blonde girl and another young guy being shown around by one of the PA's.  She winks at me as she goes by.  I have no idea who this girl is, I've never ever seen her before, but she's awfully cute.  About that time, the needle comes out of my arm.  I give it five minutes or so of feeling faint, but since I'm already prone, I don't go out and eventually I feel better and get off the table.

By now it's getting on to lunch time.  Since my labs are all done, I can eat, but I'm to report back after lunch for the physical exam.

So after lunch, back to the clinic.  I'm directed to another section of the clinic where there is another waiting area.  This one is shared between the dental clinic and the medical clinic.  I'm reading another golden oldie magazine when the cute blonde girl comes out of the back, but now she's wearing a lab coat.  She hands me a clipboard with a familiar medical history form on it.  Now this is another thing that cracks me up about the military.  After 23 years in the service, I've filled this exact same form out about 15 times.  You would think they would save the damn thing, and just add anything new to it.  But no, you have to fill the whole form out every time.  Makes me think maybe they are trying to catch you in a lie or something.  So I fill out the form and in a half hour or so, the blonde comes back out, takes the clipboard from me and tells me to follow her to the back.

Now at this point, I'm starting to wonder.  There is no way this gorgeous young woman is going to do my exam, is there?  I can't help trying to look at her butt as she walks ahead of me, but her lab coat is covering it.  She leads me into an exam room and tells me to undress down to my underwear, she'll be right back.

Honestly, I'm thinking at this point I've hit the jackpot.  I'm expecting some PA or Doctor and I get Barbie?  I'm pretty sure I sat there on the table for a couple minutes just imagining possibilities.  Eventually, I get up and undress.  I fold my uniform and put everything on a chair in the corner, then hop back up on the table in my tighty whities.  It's typically about 10 degrees below comfort level which gives me goose bumps and makes my nipples hard.  The damn paper cover on the exam table keeps shifting around and all I can think about is "I wonder if the blonde is really coming back."

A few minutes later, the door opens and in she walks.  She introduces herself, sits down on the little exam stool on wheels, and starts reading over the history form.  Meanwhile, I'm sitting there looking down at her, trying to look down her shirt if you must know, and it occurs to me that when she looks up, she's going to be looking at me at about belly button level, because she's not very tall.  Suddenly, I'm aware of the fact that the tighty whities I have on don't really hide very much.  She finishes reading my history (medical) and asks me to stand up.  First, she puts me on a scale and weighs me.  She's acting very professional now, all business, not at all like this morning when she acted the goof at the door.  My curiosity is killing me.  I've been stationed at this place for three years, and I've been to the clinic a couple times for minor injuries, and I've never seen her or any other civilian in the place except for one civilian dentist that works there from time to time when they get real busy.  

She writes down my weight, then moves me over against the wall to measure my height (pretty sure I'm the same six feet I've been for the last 20 years, but hey, gotta make sure for Uncle Sam).  I'm standing against the wall and she places her hand on my abdomen and presses just slightly, to make sure I am standing straight up.  Her hand is tiny, but it's warm and gentle, and now I'm starting to worry that I might soon be standing straight up in more ways than one pretty soon.  She finishes the height measurement, then directs me back to the table for blood pressure.  As I turn my back to her, I reach down and try to adjust myself as my penis is in a bit of a bind at this point.  I'm hoping she doesn't see, but frankly, it's not going to be a secret pretty soon anyway.  I sit down on the table and she wraps the cuff around my bicep.  She holds my arm between her arm and her side while she pumps up the cuff and uses her other hand to put the stethoscope in the crook of my arm.  She's got my arm pinned right up against her left breast, and she has this very cute look of concentration on her face.  But just for a second, I think I see her sneak a peek at my package.  I'm not hard, but I'm sort of filled, if you know what I mean, and I think I see just the hint of a smile, but I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or not.

She finishes with the BP, and now she starts a general physical exam.  Frankly, in all my life, before and after this, I've never been so systematically examined.  She spent a long time listening to my heart and lungs.  She has this sort of sexy, but not sexy way of placing her free hand on my body, never in any sort of suggestive way, but just gently resting it there while she moves the stethoscope from place to place.  She checked my reflexes, and she manipulated and rotated every joint possible.  During this exam, we started to chit chat a little.  At one point, she stopped and literally started counting off on her fingers while she went through a mental check list.  Finally, the mystery is solved.  It turns out, she's a student at the local college where they have a Physician's Assistant program.  The clinic has a deal with the school where the students do clinical rotations for practical experience one day a week.  I told her I was surprised that she was doing the exam unsupervised.  She told me at first she did them under instruction, but she was close to graduating now and she could do them alone, provided that if she found something unusual, she was supposed to go get a doctor or PA to check it out.  

By now, I'm pretty comfortable with being with her in my shorts.  But I know we're getting to the end of the exam and those shorts are coming off pretty soon.  She tells me to stand up and lower my shorts.  She sits down on the rolling stool and with one hand takes a hold of my penis literally as if she were going to start masturbating me.  Now I've had a zillion hernia exams and had my testicles palpated almost as many times.  It's usually a very perfunctory check since I haven't complained of any discomfort or problems.  Well not this time.  She lifts my penis up and carefully examines every square millimeter of it.  She moves it first one way, then the other and I swear she has the softest hands.  Her other hand moves up and while she holds my dick out of way, she starts to palpate first one nut and then the other.  Again, she has this look of intense concentration on her face, and she is just so damn cute, I can't help starting to grow in her hand.  It's not like she's stroking me or anything, but she has just the right amount of pressure in her grip that I know she feels what's happening, but she just keeps rolling my nuts around ever so gently in her hand.  

Finally, she releases me and rolls back a foot or so.  She looks up at me and starts to ask me about my sexual partners.  This is back when HIV was a serious problem with no good treatment options, and the military was very proactive in promoting safe sex.  I told her I was married and monogamous.  I'm sure that's what all the married guys told her.  Anyway, she gave me the standard "always wear a condom" lecture.  She asked me if I knew how to properly put one on!  I told her I did, although I was tempted to ask for a demonstration.  Between the intimate exam of my genitals, the discussion of safe sex practices, and the fact that her face was about a foot away from my dick, I was now at about 2/3 erect.  

One last thing of course, she tells me to take my shorts off (they had been around my ankles all this time, which is curiously arousing), and lie on my side facing away from her on the table.  She has me draw one leg up towards my chest.  I hear her stretching on an exam glove and squeeze out some lube.  She puts her left hand on my hip in that seductive but also professional way she has and gently starts to slip her finger into my butt.  Now remember, this girl has pretty small hands, which makes this very easy on entry.  The problem is, small hands means short fingers.  She really has to press up into me to reach my prostate.  In my semi-aroused state, it occurs to me that she could probably shove her whole hand in there without it being all that painful, her hands are so small.  Anyway, she takes a pretty long time palpating my prostate.  She's moving her finger in and out of my ass and I can feel her fingering the gland on one side and then the other.  I swear she is sort of tickling it by curling her finger under it.  The end result is that by the time she's finally finished, I'm fully erect.  She hands me a tissue to wipe with and i hear her roll back and take off the glove.  I get off the table and turn around and of course, she's right about at eye level with my fully engorged male member.  I have to squat down a little to wipe my butt, which seems almost lewd given where she is sitting.  She gives me a bright smile, tells me I'm finished and I can get dressed now.  With that, she gets up and leaves me alone.

I was sorely tempted to masturbate, but I figure it's 10-1 I'll get caught somehow, so I quickly get dressed.  The one good thing about tighty whities is that they hold an erection pretty tightly against your abdomen so you really can't see much of a bulge unless you're looking for one.  I stop by at the desk to pick up my medical record, hoping for a little more chance to chat with this very cute girl, but by the time I come out, she's already talking to her next lucky victim in the waiting area.  So the truth is, nothing actually happened except I got a raging boner in front of a very cute young woman in a perfectly professional situation.  But it was one of the most erotic encounters I've ever had and it stands out in my memory even now, 13 years later.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: Apr 7th, 2009, 11:08pm »

Quote:
...I got a raging boner in front of a very cute young woman in a perfectly professional situation.  But it was one of the most erotic encounters I've ever had and it stands out in my memory even now, 13 years later.

I know what you mean! I have had similar exams several times now -- the CFNM advantage of so many women in medicine -- and cherish the memory of each one. (I have written up several of them for this board, too.)

Nice story. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.
IP Logged
Dario_Rosselini
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: Apr 8th, 2009, 7:25am »

on Apr 7th, 2009, 10:53pm, TravelingMan2020 wrote:
the truth is, nothing actually happened except I got a raging boner in front of a very cute young woman in a perfectly professional situation.

Yes, and the good thing in my opinion is that everything remained professional.  
Thank you for sharing this well told story.
IP Logged

All my uploads are in the first post of my thread
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #11 on: Apr 8th, 2009, 6:38pm »

I enjoyed that, thank you TravelingMan2020.  

Quote:
 She has this sort of sexy, but not sexy way of placing her free hand on my body, never in any sort of suggestive way, but just gently resting it there while she moves the stethoscope from place to place.

That's one of the first tricks you learn with a guy - the hand on the chest. If you want him to lie completely still, gently press on his chest and he won't move Kiss  You don't need to apply any real pressure.  The other trick is to move almost close enough for a kiss, but not quite...  

Quote:
I'm not hard, but I'm sort of filled, if you know what I mean, and I think I see just the hint of a smile, but I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or not.

I know exactly what you mean - it's the lengthening and widening stage, When you stand up it looks a little like a pump handle - or half of an 'n' shape.
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2009, 6:39pm by Chilled_Jill » IP Logged
TravelingMan2020
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

TravelingMan2020

« Reply #12 on: Apr 8th, 2009, 8:31pm »

Thank you all for your kind welcome and encouraging words.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 12:03am »

TravelingMan2020,

I also want to add my appreciation for you sharing this story. Medical CFNM, so long as the guy isn't sick, is always a pleasurable experience for the patient, and possibly for the medic too!
I have never been given a penis exam, but would love to experience one, from a woman, of course. I believe I would start to get an erection at that point. As others have commented, I also agree that we should all not act silly in these situations; there is plenty of enjoyment to experience, while remaining professional!
Finally, do you wish that you could have seen this P.A. again, even in a non medical setting? If so, would you have felt secure with her, after she had seen all?  Medical CFNM, I feel, is one of the best ways to overcome girl shyness!
IP Logged
TravelingMan2020
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

TravelingMan2020

« Reply #14 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 12:16am »

on Apr 9th, 2009, 12:03am, SingleDonald wrote:
TravelingMan2020,

Finally, do you wish that you could have seen this P.A. again, even in a non medical setting? If so, would you have felt secure with her, after she had seen all?  Medical CFNM, I feel, is one of the best ways to overcome girl shyness!

Actually, while I liked her very much and she was very friendly, meeting her outside of the professional situation we were in would have been impractical and awkward because for one thing, we were both married, and for another, I was at least 15 years older than her, maybe more.  So while I had a very rewarding and memorable experience, anything further would have spoiled it.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 7:46am »

TravelingMan2020,

Thank you for your response to my inquiry.
Of course, with both of you being married, it's likely best you didn't see each other out of the medical environment. However, as one who has never been married, I must disagree with you, regarding age difference dating. I am a baby boomer, who sees nothing wrong with going out with someone much younger than me. My ideal age range is 30-45, but I would also consider 20-something. Remember, Bill Clinton & Gary Condit were married men, so that puts their activities with Monica Lewinsky & Chandra Levy in an entirely different light.  
Quite the other way, I tried in vain to again see the girl I liked most in high school, who is a year younger than me, and divorced. She's now a psychologist, on the West Coast. Also, I may see one of my co-favorite girls from Catholic Grade School, at a May Alumni Event. She is married, but I still hope to see this classmate, after all these years! She got back to me that it is her intention to go there.
This only shows that there are no absolutes in the age factor, concerning who one seeks to go out with!
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2009, 7:48am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
lion_and_unicorn
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #16 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 11:14am »

The coming CFNM experience in medical context,

My medical record is brief: as a child I had measles, mumps and finally chickenpox when I was 13, the last time I was bedridden. I seem to have natural immunity to flu, so I have nothing to report on this count. I do realize that in old age my health needs more than benign neglect, so in recent times I had a general checkup. It found nothing amiss and this matches my own feeling (or illusion) that I am just as fit as I was in my twenties. A few days ago my wife and I agreed that it was time for a skin exam and she set up an appointment with a dermatologist, a woman doctor. It was arranged for my wife to be present, to learn what to watch for. This will be my first experience of the kind, since in my rare exposures to doctors they have always been male.

Last Sunday I took my white, longhaired poodle for a stroll. A strong and mischievous three-year-old rascal, he contrived to loosen his harness and was about to slip free. I stopped him in time, and was having a hard time holding the barking and wriggling dog with one hand while trying to tighten the harness. An unknown and elegant lady saw my distress, stopped, and offered to lend a hand. She asked me to hold the dog and in a few seconds her deft fingers put the rigging back in place. When I thanked her she told me I should ask for help when I need it. I replied that I would do so, and asked what was her name. The name rang a bell and I surprised her when I identified her as a doctor, with a dermatology practice. I added that I had a coming appointment for a skin examination. She did remember my name on her schedule, because she was seldom sought by adult male patients and noted that my wife would be present. She lauded this as useful, because it would place me under permanent vigilance. I also sensed that this put her more at ease; although an experienced professional, she is also a female who feels more secure in company of another woman. This will be my first skin examination so we chatted at length about what was coming. Yes, I will be stark naked in a long session to have every square millimeter of my body examined by a good-looking middle age woman. I anticipated that I had just witnessed a demonstration of her skill and looked forward with confidence to the appointment. She laughed with a ring of naughtiness and we parted. Au revoir.

IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 4:03pm »

Lion and unicorn

What a bizarre coincidence, that you should encounter the dermatologist who will be examining you shortly!  

Yes, she does sound extremely competent, and that should be reassuring to you. What she has indicated is exactly the right procedure for a skin exam: a fully naked detailed exam of the entire skin area, nothing ignored, including the soles of your feet and between your toes, as well as other similarly hidden parts of your anatomy.  Grin Anything less is inadequate.

She will be highly professional, and I doubt very much that it will be at all erotic, especially with your wife present (!). If you get a hard-on you will be in serious trouble.  

I am sure you will let us know how it went.
IP Logged
lion_and_unicorn
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #18 on: Apr 9th, 2009, 6:31pm »

SteveH,
My wife knew the woman doctor for the deftness with which she had treated the intractable case of a teenage girl. The clinic is near my home and it is understandable that the lady prefers to live within walking distance of her work. It was a coincidence that she lived on the same block as I do and that we met on a Sunday stroll.  

I will certainly have an erection on being long exposed to the gaze of doctor, nurse and wife, and possibly the receptionist, if she enters to relay an urgent message (and have a peek at a rare male client). The dermatology exam promises excitement, but will not embarrass me. My wife and the dermatologist are mature and understanding women.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #19 on: Apr 11th, 2009, 3:44am »

I think exactly the same as Steve H about your experience in a  woman dermatologist examination.

It seems that this dermatologist did a very good and professional examination of your skin.

As Steve is saying, a serious examination should include an inspection of the toes, a look at the area between each toe, and  the soles of your feet, and also an inspection of your genitals, your balls, the groin area and sometimes if you are not circomsized even your foreskin retracted, without ignoring your buttocks and particularly the area between your cheeks, so she must ask you to spread  apart your cheeks or do it herself. to see the skin all around your anus.

It is why a serious dermatologist  must ask a patient to undress completely, he must be naked for a full exam of the entire  skin  area.  

There is nothing strange in that requirement.

What is strange for me in your account is that you are accompagnied by your wife to this exam, I can understand that you are of course not embarrassed to be naked in front of your wife but nevertheless, I do not  think that it is a good idea.

If the lady doctor wants somebody present in the exam room, it would be better if she asks a nurse or an assistant (who in that case should be dressed like a nurse, not with civilian clothes)  to be present but it is only my opinion.
IP Logged
lion_and_unicorn
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Apr 11th, 2009, 9:58am »

There is nothing pleasant in a medical exam other than the relief of hearing that no noteworthy abnormality was detected. The dermatological exam is done from head to foot, but full nudity can be avoided if the patient feels uncomfortable. The patient may remain covered by a hospital gown, only uncovered at the area being examined. It is painstaking work by a thorough professional, so the desire that sets in is to get over with the exam. It is useful to have the wife of the patient present at this kind of exam, when she regularly inspects her husband’s skin and must be alert to changes. The wife can learn what to look for during the ongoing exam through comments of a woman doctor with whom she feels more relaxed than with a male doctor. The ease of communication between two articulate women and the way they focus on down-to-earth detail is entertaining to hear. The queries of a wife draw replies understandable by a layman and packed with practical content. In contrast, the dialogue of a man and a male doctor can be blunt, with loss of part of the benefit of. expert advice. Women fit naturally into the role of caregivers, so a woman doctor deserves preference over a male doctor of equal competence. The choice brings the sharp skill of diagnosis that comes with a feminine eye, and the dedication a woman doctor naturally bestows on her client.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples