CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 1st, 2014, 2:31pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Nude punishment of boys in India
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nude punishment of boys in India  (Read 646 times)
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

Nude punishment of boys in India
« on: Jan 15th, 2009, 8:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I came across this on another board. No idea if it is true, but it sounds like it could be, though I have been to India many times and seldom heard of it. Does anyone know?

by a poster named Sajita:

"David, you are so right. I’m a 16 year old Indian girl (not the native American kind). The adults in my family are immigrants to the U.S. from India. It is very common for Indian parents to punish their boys by making them stand in a state of total nudity holding their ears with their hands or holding their hands clasped behind their heads. My family still continue that tradition in this country. I’ve never been punished in that way, because it’s not considered appropriate in most parts of India to subject girls to nudity as punishment (or for any other reason, for that matter), but I’ve often witnessed my brothers and male cousins being made to stand in a state of total nudity holding their ears with their hands for a half-hour to an hour, depending on the gravity of the boys’ offense. However, whenever my female cousins and I approach the boys while they’re being punished, they swiftly shift their hands from ears to genitals! But the parents usually quickly make the boys place their hands back on their ears, even as we girls gawk at them. Female humiliation during the boys’ punishments is definitely very intentional in Indian culture, and it’s sure not easy for the boys, but nonetheless, it is widely considered to be very effective in improving boys’ behaviour in our culture. After a few moments, the parents will make us girls leave the boys alone, but we girls usually bug the boys 3 or 4 times like that during a typical punishment period. It may sound like we girls are little teasing brats, but in our culture, it’s actually considered to be our family duty to do this, regardless of how much we enjoy seeing the boy nudity, which we certainly do! Meanwhile, the adults in our culture continually drill modesty into the girls’ heads."

then later she posts again:

"In response to David T and Woody:

I am surprised to learn that some parents in America used to spank boys until they reached age 12. I too would have guessed they would have stopped those “bare butt” spankings at about age 8. I’m sure many of those older boys were terribly embarrassed and I feel very badly for them. In Indian culture, even though the boys are usually very humiliated by the nude punishments, at least they get over it quickly because it’s so widely accepted as a form of boy punishment (and girl duty), and the boys know that they are not alone by any means, because ALL the boys around them must face the same nudity on a regular basis.

Female modesty is so sacred in our culture that even when a mother or guardian is changing the diaper of even the youngest of baby girls, he/she keeps a small sheet over the baby girl to shield her genital region from male eyes. On the other hand, most of the time baby boys get their diapers changed right out in the open, almost as if they were the subject of a public exhibition. The sacredness of the female genitals in Indian culture is derived from the simple fact that females give birth, and so the female genital region is highly revered, and so is never to be casually displayed in front of males. Female genitals have almost God-like qualities in India. And conversely, males, according to Indian culture, simply have no reason to have that degree of modesty.

Boys in India are generally subjected to this nude punishment up through age 12 or 13. I’m sure this is very surprising to most Americans, but this is based on the general consensus that boys have very “boyish” anatomies up through age 12 or 13, despite the fact that a small minority of boys’ genitals are already quite well-developed by that age. Parents simply don’t make exceptions for these well-developed boys – they just go ahead and punish them nude too. As you can easily imagine, these “minority” cases are especially interesting and pleasurable to us girls! And it’s often especially humiliating for those boys too.

The girls’ participation duty in the boys’ humiliating punishments in Indian culture is tied to the fact that the Indian girls are naturally raised with many more domestic attitudes and skills than boys, and so the girls’ nurturing abilities/duties fit right into the raising of boys (and younger sisters too). In Indian culture, it is the girls’ duty to assist the parents in the rearing of brothers and sisters and often of cousins too, and as with many things in life, with duties often come certain privileges too. The girls’ privilege to view the boys nude is a very nice benefit of bearing more responsibility for helping to rear siblings than boys have. And so the boys can only WISH they could view the girls’ nude bodies the same way. I guess that’s life, in India in particular. But now I know that at times, some situations are similar in America, as so many have reported here on this forum.

Also, the reason why Indian boys receive more frequent punishments and harsher punishments than Indian girls is similar to the above logic. Indian girls are naturally more disciplined and compliant than boys and usually have a lot less “natural unharnessed energy” than boys too. Boys need the tough punishments to mold them into conforming men who will support their families, treat females with respect only, and generally be a contributing asset to Indian society, not a public menace.

Occasionally, even an Indian boy in the age range of 14 through 17 will be given this nude punishment – with pubic hair on display and everything! This doesn’t occur very often, but I have seen it once and heard of it a few more times. It is extraordinarily embarrassing and humiliating to the poor boys who undergo it, because teen boys want very much to be respected and treated as adults, but occasionally when a teen boy displays very “boyish” behavior, a parent will punish him AS A BOY, which of course means nude punishment, just like for a younger boy. It sends the boy the painfully clear message that “If you insist on acting like a little boy, you will be TREATED like one!”

The one time I saw a 16 year old boy undergo a nude punishment, I was at my girlfriend’s house, and her brother had pushed and pushed her mom until her mom finally forced the nude punishment on him. Usually when an older boy is being punished nude like this, anyone outside the family is sent out of the house. But once in a while, as was the case when I witnessed it, the mom will get so aggravated with the teen boy that she won’t even bother to consider if any outsiders are in the house, she’ll strip her son right then and there, and make him stand with hands on ears or behind his head. I could have taken advantage of that situation much more than I did, because his mom didn’t care at all if I saw him nude. But because I liked the boy and didn’t want to face the embarrassment and awkwardness of seeing him later on, I didn’t gawk at him, but instead I went outside the house on my own. However, I got to confess I did sneak a pretty good peak at his genitals right before I slipped outside, because my natural curiosity got the best of me and I guess I just couldn’t let that very rare opportunity slip by without seeing something! He had quite a mature genital package with a good set of pubic hair. That was definitely a thrilling moment for me!"

This was from this website:

http://www.voy.com/217785/138.html

« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2012, 2:00pm by Allan_C. » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Nude punishment of boys in India
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16th, 2009, 1:19am »

Fascinating story.  Wonderful find.  Whoever wrote it writes very well.  It is an excellent explanation of her view of the phenomenon.  I suspect that the low regard for male nudity in Indian culture has something to do with the fact that males are less sexually vulnerable also.

There is a religious sect in India that takes poverty so strict that the males don't wear clothes.  The sect has women but they wear white garments.  Obviously there is something to the fact that Indian culture holds male modesty unimportant.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2009, 1:24am by Youngren » IP Logged
wanttochatandmore
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 16th, 2009, 6:06am »

I hail from the subcontinent as well, and have a perspective of this kind of activity.  It is usual for a boy to be punished with nudity, but really only until the age of about 5 year.

However, the attitude to Male modesty is different.  Men would often get changed in a room with family members (male and female) present, however any female who needed to get changed, the men and boys would be sent out of the room.
IP Logged
amishboy

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 16th, 2009, 5:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

The attitudes about male nudity and male modesty are identical to the Amish. Male nudity is no big deal and males dont need modesty. Modesty is for females. Also, the attitude about female modesty being so important is the same
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 16th, 2009, 11:09pm »

It occurs to me that there is a correlation in European culture for punishing a boy by making him stand naked holding his ears.  I remember when I was particularly bad that my father would pull down my pants to spank me.  He was very deliberate about it making it almost a ritual.  The ritual was far worse than blows on my rump.  The point of pulling down the pants obviously is to emphasize the humiliation and worsen the punishment.  I never made a connection at the time if there was a gender difference but it is doubtful that he ever did this to my sister.  

I wonder in India if it is the mother or the father that inflicts the nude punishment on the boys.   The article seems to suggest it was the mother.  If so, I find that odd.  There is the possibility of an alternate motive.

Having thought about this for a day I would also opine a disapproval of the practice.  Discipline like this could result in a fetish later in life.  The punishment has sexual overtones, not a good idea.

With regard to the obvious double standard I make no complaint.  Females are more sexually vulnerable and it is almost unheard of them to commit acts of sexual predation.  In fact the only reason I can find for male modesty is in reciprocation of feminine modesty.  If males didn't wear suits at the beach, how would they be harmed and who would harm them?
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2009, 11:24pm by Youngren » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: Jan 17th, 2009, 1:23am »

Sajita's next post:

"I’m afraid that I did in fact over-generalize when I used the term “Indian culture” in my posts. I should have said “the Indian culture that I’m familiar with” instead, to be more accurate. Yes, India is a very large and quite diverse country, so I’m not surprised in the least that some immigrants from India are not familiar with the nude boy punishment that I’m so familiar with. I have never visited India (though I really want to one day, to see where my parents lived), so all I have to go on are the beliefs and customs that my parents and other Indian relatives have raised me on. My parents have confirmed to me that it’s not very uncommon to see young boys skinny-dipping in public in some parts of India. By the way, my parents grew up near Paradip, Orissa (on the East Coast of India, relatively close to Calcutta). I believe Woody was correct in stating that I really meant this type of boy punishment is normal in ‘certain parts’ of India.

Randy requested some sites where one might research this type of nude punishment in India. I made quite a few searches on-line, but I couldn’t find a shred of material that covered this topic. It seems to be the same as when you try to find information on how common pants-down spankings were given in school, or how often boys were given physical exams in front of their sisters in the U.S. Doctors, teachers, schools, etc., just don’t document that kind of information, and so it seems to be impossible to research it on-line.

I also agree with the consensus of at least some people on this site (including Woody) who have pointed out that something controversial (like forcing boys to be nude) may not be normal, but could still be common. Like for example, I think everyone would agree that lung cancer is common (unfortunately!!) in the U.S. today, but you certainly can’t say that lung cancer is normal. Obviously it is normal to NOT have lung cancer.

Like Helen Turber, I too really wonder just how common this so-called “shaming” punishment is in the U.S. Helen, thank you for posting that report. It was good to hear that others here in the U.S. are at least familiar with that form of disciplining boys. If you were like me, then at times when you were watching your brothers (and male cousins in my case) getting punished nude (and sometimes getting their butts reddened), you were genuinely glad to be a girl! Helen, you mentioned that you usually found it fun and exciting. I’ve also heard my girlfriends use those same words in describing their experiences with it. One girlfriend said she also found it “very satisfying” to see badly behaving, and sometimes mean, boys punished like that.

Occasionally my brothers and male cousins were spanked before being made to stand nude, but in the vast majority of times, just the nude humiliation was enough to make them very contrite and thus improve their behavior, and so no spanking was given. For whatever reason, I have never seen a full erection on any of the boys I’ve seen punished. I can only guess they’re too ashamed and humiliated to get aroused. However, on a few occasions I have clearly noticed that a penis will increase substantially in size and assume a more “sticking out firmly” position than the normal “hanging limp” position (in other words, those boys were experiencing partial erections, for whatever reason). On those seldom times when that happened, that always made the viewing more enjoyable, for sure!"
IP Logged
kuteppboy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Nude oil baths by sisters
« Reply #6 on: Jan 19th, 2009, 11:28pm »

I was absolutely thrilled to stumble onto this website. My family was from a village in India where boys were frequently seen nude and bathed by girls. I have 3 sisters who were born in India and spent their childhood there. We moved to a small village in Malaysia where my father worked in a clinic for soldiers and their families. I was born here and had many cfnm experiences  with my sisters as I was the only boy and male grandchild in my family dominated by females.  
My mother and sisters brought their practices from India, which included my nude oil baths, boys being nude in the presence of females but girls having full privacy. My mother was very open and proud of my maleness, frequently talking in our dialect about my `cute little kuku' and `adorable boy pee pee' whenever I was nude and about to have my bath. I would often have erections which she called `kuku pointing up'  and my sisters would be delighted to see it.  
I would like to write in detail about my experiences and the sensations I felt being undressed and fondled in front of females. Some of these include my oil baths by my mother and sisters, my tight foreskin and how my sisters helped stretch it using oils, being babysat and bathed by my neighbour's daughters and my sisters' friends and my first cfnm ejaculation with a curious chinese girl when I was 16. Would anyone be interested?  
Thanks
kuteppboy
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 6:36am »

Kuteppboy:

Some people here seem a bit uneasy about posts involving CFNM and children, but I personally am not if it's about what actually happened in family surroundings where it was part of a family's culture and lifestyle and was non-abusive (however you define that).

I was fascinated by the first post in this thread, as I had no feel for the Indian attitudes towards nudity and found the disciplinary practice quite surprising. I'm not sure of the wisdom of it, because it might create in a boy's mind an association between shame (being punished) and nudity, but it happened, it was a part of the culture and was accepted as such.  

So I personally say "Yes, do please write about your childhood CFNM experiences in the family and with others in the Indian culture, Malaysian setting." Start a new thread, though, so they don't get mixed in with this Indian-oriented one.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2009, 6:48am by SteveH » IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Jan 23rd, 2009, 11:09pm »

Kuteppboy:
I found your submission fascinating.  The reason is the juxtaposition between cfnm and male supremacy.  I took it from your mother's happiness with your being a male that in Indian culture males are more valued.  Yet cfnm apparently is more pronounced in such a culture than in a unisex culture.  That is at least superficially inconsistent.  I think of cfnm as being female dominent - male submissive.  I suppose upon reflection that in such a culture women might regard themselves as caregivers and thus bathing a brother would be good training for daughters in caregiving.  Not only did they bathe you but they actually helped you stretch your foreskin.  Amazing!  Not only did your sisters bathe you but the neighbor girls and sister's friends did also.  Were you like the only boy in the neighborhood and thus the boy practice doll for the neighborhoold caregiving school for girls?

Would we like to hear about your first cfnm ejaculation with a curious Chinese girl at age 16?  Duh, yea!
IP Logged
nudemodel123
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 24th, 2009, 3:04am »

kuteppboy I would love to hear of your experiences growing up . I also had two older sisters that took care of me inculding giving me baths.
IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #10 on: Feb 16th, 2009, 2:01pm »

Well I am from India  
its true when i was young i always got punished with nudity usually by my parents which i hated.
but i loved it when my aunt use to do it  
with her it was fun even if it was a punishment  
she was the one who got me hooked onto CFNM  
if anyone is interested i would post up my CFM stories  Smiley
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

« Reply #11 on: Feb 16th, 2009, 3:20pm »

Yes, Raj ... Please do post away!
JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: Feb 16th, 2009, 4:40pm »

Agree with JerBear

Please post your experiences!
IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #13 on: Feb 17th, 2009, 2:55am »

Well let me give you a bit of an insight o my aunt first  
my aunt is actually 16 years younger than my mom
and only 7 years older than me.
So she was and is more of an older sister to me than my aunt.
I will tell you about a time when I was 14 (I have experiences when I was younger but it’s much better when i reached my teens). By the way we still have CFNM experiences even today.
It was when we went to a family holiday and I and she got to share a room together  
For some reason she decided that I was not a big boy and needed to be bathed
I complained to her that I was 14 and needed no help bathing but she wouldn’t have it besides she said it would be fun  what ever that meant
Well anyways once inside this huge hotel bathroom my aunt proceeded to turn on the tub and said she was going to give me a good scrubbing in the tub because little boys like me couldn’t clean ourselves once again I was 14.
So anyway she set up a bubble bath for me which was also sort of embarrassing and they she proceeded to take my clothes off herself. If it were to happen the first time I would be mortified but if has happened many- many times before so I was and am quite use to it  
She always made it look like a present when she took my clothes off and gave me a lecture on modesty of boys.  
After this I get into the tub and she went on to give me a scrubbing and the obvious reaction of me getting a hard on which was her favorite part. She would spend a lot of time on my penis telling me the importance of washing the little penises of little boys. For some reason I would also enjoy this part very much and both of us would giggle and laugh at this. After the bath she would also help me dry up and dress me up for which I had to give her a hug after I was dry and before I was dressed.  
Now I am 20 and my aunt is  27 but we still have the same relationship and when alone we still do CFNM she even jokes that when I get married she will teach my wife what to do . I’ll write more if anyone is interested ……..
IP Logged
DeLima
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Feb 17th, 2009, 1:12pm »

yes please write more! very interesting Smiley
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Feb 17th, 2009, 11:01pm »

Yes, definitely.  Write more.  What I would find interesting is what your aunt told you about the modesty of boys while she is giving you a bath and washing your penis.
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2009, 11:01pm by Youngren » IP Logged
brome_clay

Email

« Reply #16 on: Feb 19th, 2009, 12:12am »

I have a female friend from Cambodia who comes from a large family.  She told me that the girls always bathed their younger brothers until the age of puberty. Boys never saw their sisters nude but all the girls, even young ones, saw their brothers naked.  No one thought much of this as it was the custom.  She said they would tease their brothers when they developed erections and in some cases bathing evolved into sex education classes that ended with the brother leaving the bathroom to masturbate in private.
IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Feb 21st, 2009, 1:57pm »

In my case my aunt did't do it as a punishment but more as fun  
other than that i also had some CFNM experiences with my 2 cousins one was same age as me and one was one year youngers . They always tried to make it look as an accident  but we all knew that the situations were very much designed  
if anyone is interested i'll write about that also  Smiley
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Feb 24th, 2009, 12:06am »

Why do you do that, taunt us like that?  Of course we are interested.  Why can't you just tell us?
IP Logged
brome_clay

Email

« Reply #19 on: Apr 25th, 2009, 3:27pm »

I look forward to more stories from Raj and also Kuteppboy's experience with his Chinese neighbor.

I recall a story written by a Malaysian man about his embarrassment when he and a group of his peers were circumcised around the age of ten in their village. All the boys were stripped naked at the public event which was well-attended by their female friends and relatives. Although the girls didn't see the actual cutting, he said the worst part of the ceremony being seen naked before and then having to show everyone the results of the operation.
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #20 on: Apr 27th, 2009, 3:36pm »

A related piece I came across just now:

http://indianmen.wordpress.com/2006/12/26/indian-teachers/

The female teacher in question seems to be downright depraved, if the facts are indeed accurate. But to me it's always (given the many accounts I've seen - much like the one the OP refers to in this thread) seemed as though it's fairly common to use forced nudity or stripping as a means of dicipline in the far East. I would like to say, though, that it's hard to say from singular accounts and reports how widespread such phenomena really are: I'm sure the real picture is - as always - pretty complex. Interesting to note the writer's referance to this MTV show: It seems quite extreme for something which was - seemingly - aired on TV.
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
JillV
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #21 on: May 4th, 2009, 10:26pm »

I like this idea.  Although, I would only permit males to wear clothes when  

1. They were not in the presence of females.  
2.  They were no longer attractive to look at naked.  

I would teach them modesty until the age of consent, then I would take away the males consent.
IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #22 on: May 6th, 2009, 3:38am »

Yes nude punishments for boys in school was a common sight .It ranged from not doing homework to just plain indecipline from the boys. It was thought that girls got away with more in my school that guys , the same offence that would only gain a girl a warning meant punishment for a boy .
      Girls never took clothes off cause that was not part of the punishment for girls . For girls it was hits with the scale for boys we had the added bit of getting naked first. Maybe cause all the teachers were female or maybe it was the school policy to not to strip the girls .
      The girls would always have a laugh at our expence even though they some some form the scale themselves. In those days i had many friends form school who were girls and none of them were shy to point out that they had seen me naked  
       I guess i got my first thrills of CFNM there not when i was naked but when my friends told me that they had seen me naked enjoyed it and that i had not seen them naked.
IP Logged
phoenixfkk

Email

« Reply #23 on: May 6th, 2009, 2:31pm »

Thanks for sharing your experience, Raj.  How old were you when you were punished naked at school?  Was the punishment in the classroom in front of everybody?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: May 6th, 2009, 5:59pm »

Raj, what was the scale you referred to? And who hit you and where?
IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: May 7th, 2009, 6:07am »

oh the scale is the ruler or the cane whatever you prefer to call it over here we call it a scale  
 yes the punishment was always in front of the class where everyone could see
IP Logged
live2learn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #26 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 1:37pm »

[color=Maroon][/color] a newby hope I have got the method of posting right

thank you raj for such interesting contributions
I think you must be gratefull to the lady teachers not only for introducing you to cfnm but also forteaching english so well
in what part of india is your school  
do you still meet students from school
it must be fun if you do
thanks agian and hope to hear from you again

IP Logged
RajManhotra
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Jun 29th, 2009, 1:36am »

thanks live2learn

yes i do meet some school friends now and then
one of my old school friends is my neighbour  
she is married now but every now and then she makes hintsd of our past CFNM experiences she has even told me that when her husband is not around we can do it again provided i am interested .
IP Logged
maddog
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #28 on: Jun 30th, 2009, 12:40am »

I grew up in Kentucky and my mother raised my sister and I alone as dad left when I was 5. I remember when I was 9 being punished for fighting and pushing over a younger cousin at a family reunion. My mom stripped me and made me endure the hell of erecting infront of all my female cousins and my sister. I was forced to allow them all to watch as I grew right before their eyes. I was so embarrased I teared up as the girls openly teased me about my "wiener" growing! The worst part was the girls were allowed to watch it happen! My sister took advantage of the situation often punishing me the same way when we were alone or with friends in the neighborhood. I know this is the reason for my interest in CFNM. I wonder if there are other sites that deal with erections and/or the enduring of the shame of erecting infront of females? Please reply if any are known.  
Thanks
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Jun 30th, 2009, 8:24pm »

maddog,

I also read your other post of today, and must say that I am surprised at your mom & sister! I never heard of this happening here on Long Island, when I was growing up. Also, by age 12, I would think you would have been able to resist your sister forcing you to strip, especially in front of girls! Maybe you secretly enjoyed CFNM, even then, and permitted your sister to make you strip.
Of course, this would be considered abuse, by today's standards.
IP Logged
maddog
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #30 on: Jul 2nd, 2009, 10:43pm »

Singledonald,  
(Sorry, I'm new to the site and answered this on the wrong story line) reprinted
About mom, she drank allot and yes was an alcoholic. That made Susan and I children of an alcoholic! From the meetings I attended children of alcoholics tend to be enablers ie.we allow things to go on even though we know better. Susan was a childhood alcoholic and I figure that was what made her so mean. When I tried to tell on Susan she just got one of the girls who wanted to see me nude and had her lie. Susan was older and had her friend to colaborate so I got the whoopin'! I soon realized Iit was better to just let things go.  
Yes, you are right about learning to like the CFNM! At first I about died everytime I was exposed and made to let them see me erect! Susan loved seeing me shame in front of 3 or 4 girls. Whwn I was 9 & 10 I would hate the fact that the girls got to know about boys and they got to watch me get erect! I felt like I was letting boys down teaching the girls all about our body. At 11 I was starting to enjoy the thrill and found I really enjoyed it.  

IP Logged
ogden_edsl
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #31 on: Nov 20th, 2009, 1:22am »

What do people here think about the idea in general of punishing boys and girls differently?  OK or not?  Follow "don't hit girls"?

There is a big downside to "nude punishment of boys":  I assume you wouldn't want them to associate nudity with negative experiences!
IP Logged
live2learn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #32 on: Nov 26th, 2009, 1:56pm »

Hi
IP Logged
live2learn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #33 on: Nov 26th, 2009, 2:08pm »

Hi
I agree with Blizzard1 Sajitha's post does sound suspicious.
It is a shame that the original thread is not avialable any more,
as there were two otherIndian ladies who posted similar stories and they sounded more believable. There was also a post by a lady called Helen who wrote of seeing similar punishment of her brothers and boy cousins in Virginia and Kenkucky. She said it was common and her girl freinds in school used to talk about it.
It is interesting that 2 very different cultures on opposite sides of the world inveted teh same metheod of keeping boys in line.
I wonder if there were any other places this happeded
IP Logged
Durga
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #34 on: Aug 15th, 2010, 2:51am »

on Jan 15th, 2009, 8:03pm, Allan_C. wrote:
I came across this on another board. No idea if it is true, but it sounds like it could be, though I have been to India many times and have never heard of it. Does anyone know?

by a poster named Sajita:

"David, you are so right. I’m a 16 year old Indian girl (not the native American kind). The adults in my family are immigrants to the U.S. from India. It is very common for Indian parents to punish their boys by making them stand in a state of total nudity holding their ears with their hands or holding their hands clasped behind their heads. My family still continue that tradition in this country. I’ve never been punished in that way, because it’s not considered appropriate in most parts of India to subject girls to nudity as punishment (or for any other reason, for that matter), but I’ve often witnessed my brothers and male cousins being made to stand in a state of total nudity holding their ears with their hands for a half-hour to an hour, depending on the gravity of the boys’ offense. However, whenever my female cousins and I approach the boys while they’re being punished, they swiftly shift their hands from ears to genitals! But the parents usually quickly make the boys place their hands back on their ears, even as we girls gawk at them. Female humiliation during the boys’ punishments is definitely very intentional in Indian culture, and it’s sure not easy for the boys, but nonetheless, it is widely considered to be very effective in improving boys’ behaviour in our culture. After a few moments, the parents will make us girls leave the boys alone, but we girls usually bug the boys 3 or 4 times like that during a typical punishment period. It may sound like we girls are little teasing brats, but in our culture, it’s actually considered to be our family duty to do this, regardless of how much we enjoy seeing the boy nudity, which we certainly do! Meanwhile, the adults in our culture continually drill modesty into the girls’ heads."

then later she posts again:

"In response to David T and Woody:

I am surprised to learn that some parents in America used to spank boys until they reached age 12. I too would have guessed they would have stopped those “bare butt” spankings at about age 8. I’m sure many of those older boys were terribly embarrassed and I feel very badly for them. In Indian culture, even though the boys are usually very humiliated by the nude punishments, at least they get over it quickly because it’s so widely accepted as a form of boy punishment (and girl duty), and the boys know that they are not alone by any means, because ALL the boys around them must face the same nudity on a regular basis.

Female modesty is so sacred in our culture that even when a mother or guardian is changing the diaper of even the youngest of baby girls, he/she keeps a small sheet over the baby girl to shield her genital region from male eyes. On the other hand, most of the time baby boys get their diapers changed right out in the open, almost as if they were the subject of a public exhibition. The sacredness of the female genitals in Indian culture is derived from the simple fact that females give birth, and so the female genital region is highly revered, and so is never to be casually displayed in front of males. Female genitals have almost God-like qualities in India. And conversely, males, according to Indian culture, simply have no reason to have that degree of modesty.

Boys in India are generally subjected to this nude punishment up through age 12 or 13. I’m sure this is very surprising to most Americans, but this is based on the general consensus that boys have very “boyish” anatomies up through age 12 or 13, despite the fact that a small minority of boys’ genitals are already quite well-developed by that age. Parents simply don’t make exceptions for these well-developed boys – they just go ahead and punish them nude too. As you can easily imagine, these “minority” cases are especially interesting and pleasurable to us girls! And it’s often especially humiliating for those boys too.

The girls’ participation duty in the boys’ humiliating punishments in Indian culture is tied to the fact that the Indian girls are naturally raised with many more domestic attitudes and skills than boys, and so the girls’ nurturing abilities/duties fit right into the raising of boys (and younger sisters too). In Indian culture, it is the girls’ duty to assist the parents in the rearing of brothers and sisters and often of cousins too, and as with many things in life, with duties often come certain privileges too. The girls’ privilege to view the boys nude is a very nice benefit of bearing more responsibility for helping to rear siblings than boys have. And so the boys can only WISH they could view the girls’ nude bodies the same way. I guess that’s life, in India in particular. But now I know that at times, some situations are similar in America, as so many have reported here on this forum.

Also, the reason why Indian boys receive more frequent punishments and harsher punishments than Indian girls is similar to the above logic. Indian girls are naturally more disciplined and compliant than boys and usually have a lot less “natural unharnessed energy” than boys too. Boys need the tough punishments to mold them into conforming men who will support their families, treat females with respect only, and generally be a contributing asset to Indian society, not a public menace.

Occasionally, even an Indian boy in the age range of 14 through 17 will be given this nude punishment – with pubic hair on display and everything! This doesn’t occur very often, but I have seen it once and heard of it a few more times. It is extraordinarily embarrassing and humiliating to the poor boys who undergo it, because teen boys want very much to be respected and treated as adults, but occasionally when a teen boy displays very “boyish” behavior, a parent will punish him AS A BOY, which of course means nude punishment, just like for a younger boy. It sends the boy the painfully clear message that “If you insist on acting like a little boy, you will be TREATED like one!”

The one time I saw a 16 year old boy undergo a nude punishment, I was at my girlfriend’s house, and her brother had pushed and pushed her mom until her mom finally forced the nude punishment on him. Usually when an older boy is being punished nude like this, anyone outside the family is sent out of the house. But once in a while, as was the case when I witnessed it, the mom will get so aggravated with the teen boy that she won’t even bother to consider if any outsiders are in the house, she’ll strip her son right then and there, and make him stand with hands on ears or behind his head. I could have taken advantage of that situation much more than I did, because his mom didn’t care at all if I saw him nude. But because I liked the boy and didn’t want to face the embarrassment and awkwardness of seeing him later on, I didn’t gawk at him, but instead I went outside the house on my own. However, I got to confess I did sneak a pretty good peak at his genitals right before I slipped outside, because my natural curiosity got the best of me and I guess I just couldn’t let that very rare opportunity slip by without seeing something! He had quite a mature genital package with a good set of pubic hair. That was definitely a thrilling moment for me!"

This was from this website:

http://www.voy.com/217785/138.html

IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #35 on: Aug 15th, 2010, 7:48am »

Nudity for boys of the age mentioned here, up to 12-13, is not a big deal or unusual in India. In many parts of that country, as also in most of S.E.Asia, one can see groups of boys of that age skinnydipping in rivers and ponds in front of everyone, sometimes with clothed girls and women present. There are several photos of this taken by tourists who happen to be passing by. Many of these photos were taken by female European tourists who were watching the boys skinnydipping. I cannot post the  links here because they obviously show underage nudity even though it is entirely innocent.
About the nude punishment of boys in India I came across a site recently which is campaigning for these humiliating punishments of boys in that country to stop. I don't know if I saved the page though. So it does seem to be real.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
Todd
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #36 on: Aug 15th, 2010, 11:07am »

on Aug 15th, 2010, 7:48am, Bobby_Bare wrote:
There are several photos of this taken by tourists who happen to be passing by. Many of these photos were taken by female European tourists who were watching the boys skinnydipping.

How do you know that the photos were taken by female European tourists?
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #37 on: Aug 15th, 2010, 12:24pm »

I was on a bus in Jakarta, Indonesia some years ago with a group of other Americans. The bus was in heavy traffic in the old city moving slowly past a canal.  Some Indonesian boys aged about 8-12 were swimming nude in the canal and having a great time.  The banks of canal were about even with the window of the bus which was only about fifteen feet from the boys as we passed. In front of my on the bus was a mother and her thirteen year old daughter who got an up-close look at naked boys almost her own age.  One of the boys saw the girl looking at him.  He responded by waving his little penis at the girl and laughing.  I heard the girl say, "Mommy, he's wiggling his pee pee at me."  The mother answered.  "Don't mind him dear, he is just being friendly".
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #38 on: Aug 15th, 2010, 2:33pm »

I lived in Jakarta briefly during the late 1980s, replacing temporarily our country manager who had not worked out. As such, I "inherited" his household, consisting of three full time servants - a male driver, and two women, the cook and the housekeeper. The house itself was in an expat section of Jakarta, but the housekeeper lived in an adjoining small cottage with her daughter, aged about 14. The housekeeper was about 35, fairly worldly for a Muslim Javanese woman, and spoke good English. She saw me nude on many occasions as I was showering or just sitting around the house, and it had evolved that it was completely acceptable to both of us. On a couple of occasions her daughter was also in the house and saw me nude. One time in particular she stared, right at my cock. Later her mother told me that she stared because although she saw the local boys nude all the time,  mine was the first penis she had ever seen that was not circumcised, and she found it fascinating!
IP Logged
Willie_T
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #39 on: Aug 15th, 2010, 8:48pm »

When I lived in Jakarta I knew an American woman who was invited to attend a mass circumcision of Javanese boys.  Poor families cannot afford the expensive rite which is done when boys are around ten years old. A foundation (yayasan) organized the event for about five hundred boys and thousands of their relatives. My friend was invited by the ladies or ran the foundation.  Although most of the  boys were young, there were a few young adults who were ethnic Chinese who wanted to marry Muslim girls and  needed to convert to Islam and to be circumcised before they could get married.

My friend was taken into a room where one of the Chinese men was about to go under the knife. He was on a table covered by a sheet with a hole in it. His penis poked out the hole and he was introduced to my friend who spoke Bahasa Indonesia.  Both she and the young man were embarrassed by the exposure of his naked penis which rapidly erected to the delight of the Indonesian matrons who were also present.  The erection went away quickly when the attending physician gave him a series of shots of novacaine in the foreskin which brought moans of pain.  The ladies did not stick around to see the actual operation but it was clear to my friend that her Indonesian lady friends were excited by seeing the man's exposure and embarrassment.
IP Logged
live2learn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #40 on: Aug 28th, 2010, 1:17pm »

I used to be very skeptical about this, but i have seen so many posts that sound true
for example;  
 Willie_T
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Instant Message

Re: CFNM in Boarding Schools
« Reply #13 on: Apr 26th, 2010, 1:49pm »  
At our school we had several Indian boys from affluent families in Kenya and Gold Coast (now Ghana). I played cricket with two of them on the first eleven. They said discipline at the school was mild compared to life at home.  For the slightest offense they were obliged to take off all their clothes and stand nude in front of their siblings and even female friends of their sisters for up to an hour with hands behind their backs. Also in front of staff which was mainly female.

from the cfnm in boarding schools thread on this forum. that I am a believer.

All I can say is that if boys are punished like this and the girls enjoy it then India must be the mother lode of cfnm
how come we hear so little about it
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #41 on: Aug 29th, 2010, 5:32am »

Quote:
All I can say is that if boys are punished like this and the girls enjoy it then India must be the mother lode of cfnm
how come we hear so little about it

That is a good, general question, much broader than just CFNM. I used to have several guys from India working for me when I was based in Singapore. I had hired them from various software companies in India and each man was talented, hard-working and very bright. One of them once asked me why it was that Americans paid so little attention to India (this was back in the 90s), and so much to China. I had to admit that for a few minutes I was flummoxed by the question (something I seldom am...) and have pondered it ever since. Even today it is still true -- just look at the news concentration we get about China and how little news is about India. Yet both are about the same size and now, at least, both have very important economies. And India is the world's largest democracy -- yet is all but ignored by the same Americans who go around preaching the virtues of democracy to other nations.

And I am no one to talk. My second wife was from Shanghai (I met her there) and although I have been to both countries many, many times and have an abiding interest in both of them, I must admit I have always been a bit more fascinated by China. I don't know if it is because of the historical associations of New England shipping & whaling (with which my family has ties), or because American Christian missionaries made China their major target in the late 1800s and early 20th century, or the fact that China seems closer because it is "only" on the other side of the Pacific, or because the UK made a focus of India, or what -- but the reason I think we hear little about CFNM in India is because there is damned little in the American public media about India at all.
IP Logged
live2learn
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #42 on: Sep 7th, 2010, 7:41am »

very true Alan c
maybe the Korean war  the Vietnam war and now their economic and political power makes china a threat in the American mind there fore they are always on the radar
whereas the Indians are not sen as a threat and can be ignored.
but this does not answer the question
This site may be administered by americans on an american server but it is open to the whole of cyber space
Take me for e.g. I am neither american nor Indian but I post freely.
india has a huge english speaking computer literate middle class. If they do not post, may be this whole thing is no big deal to them, so they can't be bothered.
Or this site does not have links to Indian sites like debonair blog etc. so they do not know of its existence.
Come to think of it there are not many Chinese posts either , and there is last weeks Newsweek magazine calling Chinese women the power sex!!!wow I bet they would not be averse to a spot of cfnm.
but they are not sharing it on this site.
surely it is not only those who are exposed to British judeo Christian sex standards who are into this thing.
perhaps people of different ethnicities stick to there own web sites
looking forward to some lively responses

IP Logged
richardpr44
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #43 on: Sep 17th, 2010, 8:54pm »

I had never heard of about nude boy punishment in India.  My wife, who is part Hispanic did bring up that in some parts of Latin America, it was popular for moms to strip their sons and then discuss physical development.  However, this was a source of pride, not punishment.
IP Logged
Todd
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #44 on: Sep 18th, 2010, 4:11pm »

on Sep 17th, 2010, 8:54pm, richardpr44 wrote:
I had never heard of about nude boy punishment in India.  My wife, who is part Hispanic did bring up that in some parts of Latin America, it was popular for moms to strip their sons and then discuss physical development.  However, this was a source of pride, not punishment.

That's very interesting. Can you elaborate on that? Did your wife personally witness this? How old were the boys (age range)? Were they stripped partially or fully nude? Was it done in public or in a more private setting amonst the mom's relatives and friends? I'm very curious. Thanks.
IP Logged
richardpr44
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #45 on: Sep 19th, 2010, 3:39pm »

Todd,

She did witness this as a girl. The boys would range from ages 5 to 15.   They were fully nude and it was done in a private setting.
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #46 on: Sep 25th, 2010, 12:07am »

In India the punishment is known as Murga.  It mostly involves forcing victims into uncomfortable positions, and making them maintain those positions for a length of time (the CIA calls them stress positions).  Though most descriptions of Murga usually do not mention nudity, some sources report that male nudity is often used in mixed settings, usually by female teachers, allowing the girls to help with the punishment by teasing their naked, helpless classmates.  What is a girl to do?
IP Logged

SeaMine
SeaMine
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #47 on: Sep 25th, 2010, 12:11am »

My older sister once ordered me to come out of the bathroom naked in front of her and a girlfriend.  I was into CFNM by then.  I pretended to be embarrassed, but I LOVED it.
IP Logged

SeaMine
tarzan12
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #48 on: Sep 26th, 2010, 5:55pm »

I was born and raised in India.  I moved to the US when I was 21.  Nude punishment of boys does occur,  mostly in small towns & villages.  Boys punished are usually 12 years or so.  Not much older.  

The more intriguing part of CFNM in India is not the punishment of boys but rather the casual nature of nudity of men overall.  Unlike the US, most Indian homes are modest where people share rooms and bathrooms.  I shared a room with 2 older sisters until I was 18. I would take a shower and walk into the room wearing a towel and change in the room while one or both of my sisters were in the room.  They would see me nude pretty much every day but usually not a word was said nor nudity discouraged.  On the other hand, the sisters would get atleast partially dressed in the shower and walk into the room.   I have to admit that I have seen them naked many times as well but not totally nude. Usually changing bras or panties in a less discrete way.

Also, it pretty common to see naked men on the streets and common areas.  The police have been trying to crack down on this but have had little success so far.  These men are usually poor and live on the streets panhandling.

My wife, a reluctant CFNM enthusiast, visited India last year.  While she was waiting for a train at the crowded railway station with her female friend, a naked man in drags approached her asking for money.  Not uncommon in India.  She gave him some money and the guy left.  But apparently, the guy stayed in their "view" for a good 30 mins, hanging around asking other people for money.  My wife and her friend were embarassed at the time but got a chuckle when they got home.

I will write a longer version when I get time...
IP Logged
ABHI
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #49 on: Mar 6th, 2012, 2:05am »

write more experiences pl.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples