CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 20th, 2014, 10:02am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, PumpkinEater, Anon, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   REAL Female reporter in locker room video
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: REAL Female reporter in locker room video  (Read 16555 times)
sarah_w
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

REAL Female reporter in locker room video
« on: Jan 12th, 2009, 2:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There is a real video at dailymotion of a few female reporters inside of a male locker room interviewing athletes. You can see a few naked guys walking around as the women conduct interviews.
The link was too long to post, just go to dailymotion and create an account(it's easy) and find the user name  CADOMS and check the video that user has posted to find them. Like I said it is a real video.

Dailymotion is a GREAT site to post cfnm videos if anyone has them. It would be the PERFECT place to start a CFNM group if anyone of you know how to post videos there. There is a cfnm group there already, but it is VERY VERY poorly put together with really lame videos there. Someone here should start a video cfnm group there for sure!!! It's totally free and easy to access too!!!

I also found (what is probably a fake interview) on a yahoo group with a female sports reporter who talks about her locker room experiences. Like I said it is more than likely an interview that someone made up, but nonetheless is a neat interview.  Link was too long so I just printed the locker room portion of it and will copy it here:

It is (supposedly) a regular female interviewer, interviewing a female reporter about the locker room:

Joleen Vickers- Interviewer/Journalist
Stacey Sillars - Sports Reporter

JV: OK, I'M SURE YOU KNEW THIS QUESTION WAS COMING, SO LETS GET IT OUT OF THE WAY. JUST WHAT EXACTLY IS IT LIKE BEING A WOMEN REPORTER INSIDE OF A MEN'S LOCKER ROOM?

SS: It can being a little akward at times, but we have a job to do in there and it's just work.

JV: OH, I'M NOT LETTING YOU OFF THAT EASY..

SS: haha, what do you mean?

JV: WELL FOR STARTERS DO YOU GET TO SEE THE GUYS NAKED AT ALL?

SS: Well yes, that does come with the job I guess, it is a locker room, they are dressing and undressing, walking to the showers and stuff.

JV: GIVE US A BETTER PICTURE IF YOU WILL. WHEN YOU WOMEN REPORTERS ARE IN THERE, DO THE GUYS COVER UP AND WEAR TOWELS ARE DO  YOU GET TO SEE THEM COMPLETELY NUDE WHEN THEY ARE CHANING AND SHOWERING

SS:  Do we really have to go there? (Laughs)

JV: HAHA YES WE DO, COME ON JUST ELABORATE A LITTLE, THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE WHO ARE A LITTLE CURIOUS WHAT'S ITS LIKE FOR YOU WOMEN REPORTERS IN THERE

SS: Ok, well yes we do get to see them completely naked while we're in there. Some  guys are a little more modest and do try to cover up as much as possible. But there are plenty of guys who just don't seem to care that there are women present and will just strip down buck naked right in front of us and really rake there time getting dressed, some will strip down and instead of covering up with a towel, will just walk across the locker room naked to to showers.

JV: THAT HAS TO BE SOMEWHAT, I DON'T AKWARD OR SURREAL FOR YOU ISN'T IT?

SS: Yeah it definitely can be, after a while you get use to it though. But it still can be somewhat akward at times, I mean we are in there to do our jobs and all, but not to many women can say that there jobs involve working inside of a men's locker room with naked men walking around. I am a proffesional and in there to get a job done, but it can be distracting when there are naked men all around you.

JV: DO YOU THINK IT IS AKWARD FOR THE GUYS TOO, TO HAVE WOMEN IN THERE WHILE THEY ARE TRYING TO SHOWER AND DRESS.

SS: Oh yes absolutely. Like I said some guys are different from others, some more shy than others, and the more reserved guys might be a little more embarrassed having to strip right in front of the female reporters in there. There is kind of a misconception that the guys can wait until all the media leaves the locker room before the start to undress and take showers. Especially for the visiting teams, who may have planes or buses to catch very soon after the game. The teams have a lot of guys to get together in a very short amount of time, so the guys have to hurry and shower quickly a lot the time. And we are in there very soon after the games end. So the guys really have no choice a lot of the times but to start undressing and get into the shower while we are in there.

JV: BUT I'M SURE THERE ARE MORE GUYS WHO LIKE TO SHOW YOU WHAT THEY GOT. I MEAN YOU ARE A VERY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN AFTER ALL

SS: Well thank you thats very kind of you, I don't see myself in that light

JV: DON'T BE MODEST YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY WOMAN, SO ARE THERE GUYS WHO LIKE TO SHOW OFF?

SS: Absolutely, a lot of guys will actually go out of their way to make sure I see them naked. Some of them will just stand and walk around completely naked the whole time us women are in there, just to make us feel uncomfortable. They will try to embarrass us by standinf right in front of us naked, just to see if they can make us blush or feel awkward

JV: DOES IT WORK?

SS: HAHA, well I don't know, sometimes I guess yes it does work. When I am interviewing a guy who is half dresses and while I am talking to him he strips naked it is kind of weird, but most of them do it just to see if you will look. Some women refuse to talk to any player who is naked, I really don't have that rule. I've been doing this long enough where nothing fazes me too much. If there is a  certain player who I wish to get quotes from, I don't have much time to wait around for him to get dressed or shower, if he is naked and I need to interview him I will go and talk to him anyhow, if he feels uncomfortable he can always put a towel on

JV: SO YOU ACTUALLY INTERVIEW GUYS WHO ARE COMPLETELY NAKED?

SS: Yeah all the time.  I guess it would be ideal if they at least had a towel or underwear on but like I said we have deadlines there isn't a lot of time to waist in there. And it is a locker room, guys are naked in there, so sometimes it just works out that I have to interview them while they are stark naked.

JV: I'M SURE YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST TIME HAVING TO GO INTO A LOCKER ROOM TO INTERVIEW PLAYERS RIGHT?

SS: Yes of course, a female reporter's first time in a locker room is an experience that she will never ever forget. After a while we get use to it, but the first few times are really uncomfortable. My first time was when I was just starting out, after I graduated from college and got my intership with a newspaper in a town where I have to cover a triple 1 baseball team. Walking up to the locker room door , my heart was kind of pounding I was really nervous, I thought I knew what was coming, but I really didn't. I figured I might see some guys shirtless or in towels, maybe even a bare butt every now and then. But I was way off. I walked in and there are about 25 guys on a roster typically and I would say atleast 10 - 12 were butt naked. None of the players really knew me at the time because I was just starting out and it seemed like all the eyes were on me. It almost felt like I was the naked one. haha. But in reality I was basically the only one with clothes on. I was just starting out so I didn't really know who was who, or who to interview so I just walked up to the first guy i saw who still had some clothes on and began to talk to him. But the players like to kind of like "initiate" us rookie female reporters by being naked in front of us,  so guys were making sure to walk by me very closely naked just se if they could throw me off my game.  

JV: DID IT WORK?

SS: Well yeah I guess, I mean here I am a 23 years old, a rookie reporter, the first time in a locker room and I got guys basically bumping into me naked. And this was just a semi pro team, so the facilities weren't as nice as they are in the pro leagues. The shower areas in a lot of these locker rooms were in plain view of the rest of the locker room area, so it's not like these guys could try and hide their nakedness even if they wanted to.  So any female reporter who was in these locker rooms could have a clear view of these guys naked in the showers anyhow. Now that I am covering proffessional team, most of the shower areas are kind of off on their own.

JV: TYPICALLY HOW MANY WOMEN ARE IN A LOCKER ROOM AFTER A GAME?

SS: It all depends anywhere from 2 - 10?

JV: 10? Really that many?

SS: Oh yeah, well there aren't just women reporters, there can be camerawomen, athletic trainers, there are a lot of female public relations personel in sports too, and even a couple of female owners.

JV: DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THESE GUYS HAVE TOO MUCH PRIVACY AT ALL?  ARE THE FEMALE TRAINERS IN THERE WHILE THE GUYS ARE NAKED TOO?

SS: Yes I see them in there from time to time. Most trainers are men, but I do see a few women athletic trainers. A lot of the training rooms are either in the locker rooms or adjacent to them, so they probably have to walk through the locker room just to get to the training room.

JV: WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PLAYER'S WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS THINK OF YOU GOING INTO THE LOCKER ROOMS AND SEEING THEIR MAN BUTT NAKED?

SS: UM can we move on to a topic other than the locker room haha

JV: HAHA SHORTLY JUST A COUPLE MORE QUESTION THEN WE'LL MOVE ON, YOU HAVE TO BE USE TO THIS I'M SURE OTHER WOMEN ASK YOU ALL THE TIME "WHAT'S IT LIKE IN THE LOCKER ROOM?"

SS: Yeah that's true. HAHA. Whenever I tell another woman that I am a sports reporter, they always ask "What's it like the locker room?" or "Do you get to see the guys naked?"

JV: SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S CURIOUS.YOUR JOB IS VERY INTRIGUING TO OTHER WOMEN. NOT MANY WOMEN CAN SAY THEY GET TO GO INOT MEN'S LOCKER ROOMS AND INTERVIEW RICH, FAMOUS, MUSCULAR NAKED MEN . I MEAN THESE AREN'T JUST AVERAGE MEN YOU ARE SEEING NAKED, THESE ARE ATHLETES WHO WORK OUT A LOT WITH NICE TONED BODIES, WITH SIX PACK ABS AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

SS: That's very true, it is a very unusual job I guess. I love covering sports, I guess the locker room stuff and the naked guys are just a perk of the job haha.

--THAT WAS THE END OF THE LOCKER ROOM PORTION-- LIKE I SAID IT COULD BE MADE UP, BUT EVEN IF IT IS, IT'S PROBABLY A VERY VERY ACCURATE ACCOUNT OF FEMALE REPORTERS IN MALE LOCKER ROOM NONETHELESS. I'M SURE THATS HOW MOST OF THEM FEEL

I GOT THIS OFF A YAHOO GROUP, PRINTED IT OFF AND THEN TYPED IT OVER HERE, SO IF SOME SPELLING IS OFF I'M SORRY
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

Re: REAL Female reporter in locker room video
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 5:36am »

Wow, thanks for taking the time and effort to retype all of that Sarah.

It's always hard to tell whether something is 100% true, but it's interesting to read nevertheless. And the reasons she gives seem genuine and plausible to me. (Not that I know the first thing about interviewing naked men in a locker room, but the point about schedules, deadlines etc make sense).  

I suppose it's one of those places which is interesting simply because it's out of bounds for most of us.  

Anyway, it was fun to read and she sounds like the sort of person a lot of guys wouldn't mind being in there!  Grin
IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

Wanting a National CFNM day!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 9:08am »

on Jan 12th, 2009, 2:09am, sarah_w wrote:
There is a real video at dailymotion of a few female reporters inside of a male locker room interviewing athletes. You can see a few naked guys walking around as the women conduct interviews.

Downloadable version, in FLV format, of the Dailymotion Locker room Clip:

http://rapidshare.com/files/182437006/Dailymotion_-_Futebol_-_Jogadores_ nus_Jornal_Nacional__a_video_from_cadoms._futebol__nus__pelado__ne

Kind Regards,

Travess
IP Logged
JerBear
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

www.eroticwoman stories.blogspo t.com/

« Reply #3 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 11:51am »

Wow Sarah,  
You put a lot of work into that post!
Thank you for doing that!
JerBear
IP Logged

I have a MMA degree (master of masturbatory arts). I gave it to myself. I thought that was the point.
Dario_Rosselini
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 12:59pm »

Hi Sarah,

thanks a lot for doing all this work.
Next time you need to post a long link, you can use:

http://tinyurl.com/
IP Logged

All my uploads are in the first post of my thread
amishboy

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 3:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am confused. If you believe the interview to be fake, why did you title your post REAL female reporter in locker room?
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #6 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 3:38pm »

Quote:
Downloadable version, in FLV format, of the Dailymotion Locker room Clip:

http://rapidshare.com/files/182437006/Dailymotion_-_Futebol_-_Jogadores_ nus_Jornal_Nacional__a_video_from_cadoms._futebol__nus__pelado__ne

Kind Regards,

Travess

I am not getting a playable file from that link.
IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

Wanting a National CFNM day!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 4:16pm »

on Jan 12th, 2009, 3:38pm, Allan_C. wrote:

Its an FLV (Flash) file, so only certain players will work. I favour either VLC Player or Real Player 11, both of which are free to download...!

Hopefully this will help you Allan.

Regards,

Travess
IP Logged
Jason

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 4:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jan 12th, 2009, 3:38pm, Allan_C. wrote:

Give this a try:

After downloading, rename it and add .flv at the end

Should then open with media player classic.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Jan 12th, 2009, 10:53pm »

sarah_w,

Thanks for posting the complete interview, which seems legit to me!
I wouldn't go uncovered in any attempt to make the girl reporter feel nervous. Rather, I would be displaying how comfortable I felt with her in the locker room. I'm glad she conceeded that the guys' locker room is a perk of her job; I believe most women would take it as such! They do their jobs well, and receive a very nice fringe benefit!
Also, it's a positive thing to allow other women, such as trainers, public relations ladies, and camerawomen inside. If men feel secure with a female reporter's eyes on their penises, why should the eyes of the others make them feel insecure? I believe most athletes are merely being secure with women, in not covering up. A few wise guys try to intimidate, but the majority are not jerks!
IP Logged
yojoe
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #10 on: Jan 13th, 2009, 1:59am »

I converted the .FLV to .AVI

http://rapidshare.com/files/182688879/locker-room_interview.avi.html

Maybe this works better for some people?
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #11 on: Jan 13th, 2009, 4:55am »

on Jan 12th, 2009, 3:24pm, amishboy wrote:
I am confused. If you believe the interview to be fake, why did you title your post REAL female reporter in locker room?

The thread is about two different things, the interview (which came from another group) and the video.

The thread refers to the video as being real (" REAL Female reporter in locker room video")
IP Logged
ogden_edsl
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 13th, 2009, 11:15pm »

I tried web searching for both "Joleen Vickers" and "Stacey Sillars" and didn't get any matches for either one.  That doesn't prove that the interview is  indeed fake, but it is suggestive because reporters are relatively public figures whom you'd think would have some mention in the WWW.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2009, 11:09pm by ogden_edsl » IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 10:53am »

I think those are cfnm.net/cfnm.tv actresses.

on Jan 13th, 2009, 11:15pm, ogden_edsl wrote:
I tried web searching for both "Joleen Vickers" and "Stacey Sillars" and didn't get any matches for either one. That doesn't prove that the interview is indeed fake, but it is suggestive because reporters are relatively public figures whom you'd think would have some mention in the WWW.

IP Logged
enterneto
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 7:53pm »

I think similar threads has appeared in one way or another and every time there seems to be the same discussion and or answers like if we didn't really know what happens in a locker room with female present.  I suppose it is more interesting if people drag the discussion out hoping that someone will have so call or supposedly ACTUAL proof of what really happens inside a locker room.   I posted a rather long interview from a Cosmo article detailing what Sports Reporter Jill Mitchell stated takes place inside the locker rooms.  A male sports reporter covering the Detroit Lions stated that women who have access get to see it all just like if they were one of the guys.   There are also many numerous samplings taken from several books authored by famous female reporters who state the very same thing.  They even mention names as to who has a large penis or who is an exhibitionist etc.  Almost in all cases they state that some coaches and players like to show off, show men like to drape towels around them and some men just act like if females were just one of the guys and just hang out without embarrassment.  I mean this has being going on in male sports lockers rooms for over 25 years now.   I would think that if the Female Reporters have gotten used to the atmosphere of being surrounded by 80 plus naked football players,  30 or so baseball players,  20 or so basketball players and so on, all at one time and place, so have the athletes involved no matter how many women are present.   By the way female reporters supposedly have access into the locker room for interviews during post practice sessions during the week as well and they do it when the guys are showering.     From a CFNM perspective I suppose it is exciting to think of what happens but I also think many athletes enjoy the CFNM scenerio and probably more than are willing to admit it.   When you have players stepping in from of a TV camera totally naked knowing it is broadcasting live then you have proof that these guys want to show it off and or can hardly wait to show it off.   Even in the film business I read the other day where A-list male actors stated they would not have a problem appearing full frontal nude if it was called upon them to do so and some even look for roles that call for it.   There is a video that has circulated right here on this site  showing a beautiful looking female reporter interviewing a french soccer team and she is right in the middle of the guys who are all naked and they don't seem to mind a bit walking around and talking to her.  It is much better than the one presented above.    There is also a video of a french film showing Sophie Marceau forcing herself into a male locker room and taking picture of naked athletes as they celebrate after a match.  It has being shown on this site as well.   Just thought I post that in case someone missed them.    As I end this I am saying to myself "why are you posting this".  who knows.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #15 on: Jan 15th, 2009, 8:11pm »

I don't think there is any reasonable doubt that women sports reporters regularly see naked male athletes in professional,  semi-pro and college locker rooms all the time. It is extremely well documented and detailed. I myself know a girl who is a sports reporter and her mother, not her father who is a closer friend, told me she sees naked guys all the time in her work "and really enjoys it" (smiling broadly).  I have know this girl since she was an infant and although I have never spoken to her about it, there is no doubt at all in my mind that what her mother said is true.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Jan 16th, 2009, 11:37pm »

What I find interesting about this phenomenon is that the Women's Professional Basketball League has the same rule but male reporters never get to see the players naked. The girls don't change or shower until after the reporters leave.  

Notwithstanding what the article says the players could protect their modesty if they want. All they have to do is wear a robe and even if there is direct sight into the shower one could wait to take a shower after the reporters leave or take a shower at home. Apparently no female reporters ever saw Michael Jordan nude because he was already dressed when the reporters were allowed in. He actually does advertisements for men's underwear where he is the only one no in his underswear. That is definitely power.  

Furthermore, the teams do not have to let the female reporters in, all they have to do is not discriminate. If female reporters cannot come in, no reporters can come in. The article illustrates a fact that should be obvious from the existence of this site, that men just aren't as modest as women. If fact, many of them like to be admired in the nude by women.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2009, 11:38pm by Youngren » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Jan 17th, 2009, 12:53pm »

That video was a great find!  Too bad it was in a language I'm not fluent.

The great thing about it was the actual footage and real circumstances surrounding the interview, clearly revealing the men getting nude all about.

It would be interesting to know the difference in various countries as it pertains to women in the locker room, and, for those countries that allow it, the different ways men act.
IP Logged
pickles
YaBB Senior Member

let me slip out of something less comfortable.

« Reply #18 on: Jan 17th, 2009, 2:46pm »

It's footage from the changing room of Flamengo, a prestigious Brazilian football club.  It actually features several 'household names' including Romario who was one of the best players in the world a few years back.  

If anyone was interested anyway!
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #19 on: Jan 17th, 2009, 5:00pm »

on Jan 17th, 2009, 2:46pm, pickles wrote:
It's footage from the changing room of Flamengo, a prestigious Brazilian football club.  

Some of the players have nice bottoms  Grin
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: Jan 18th, 2009, 10:47am »

enterneto, Allan_C. & Rodney,

You all made good observations! I don't, however, think any coach could threaten any players with "indecent exposure", even if the showers & changing cubicles were closed. This is, after all, a men's locker room, and they should be free to appear covered or uncovered, in spite of women being present. So long as no lewd acts were taking place, the guys should be free to apppear as they feel comfortable, in their own locker room.
Of course, nearly all women enjoy the "fringe benefit" their jobs give them. Allan_C.'s friend's daughter confirmed the obvious! This has actually been going on for 30 years now. I think Sheila Moran was the 1st girl reporter to enter a male locker room, following the 1974 NHL All Star Game. I think she reported Bobby Orr covering himself with a towel. On September 25th, 1978, Melissa Ludke, with Time Warner backing her, won a lawsuit to be allowed to enter the locker room at Yankee Stadium. She had been denied access the previous October, following Reggie Jackson's 3 home runs, which won the 1977 World Series.  
It's a crying shame that straight men would act in a "homo" way, then bash gays; what hyprocites! I would do neither, although I'll admit I am turned off by homosexual activities. Then again, many of them would be turned off by our activities, such as giving a woman oral sex. We should all be tolerant of one another, so long as nobody forces anyone into undesired activities.  
The comfort level displayed by those players who don't cover up is exemplary. Women are not a-sexual, and men are not all predators! To be secure in a woman's gaze is very positive, and should be appreciated by the looker & lookee alike!    

IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #21 on: Jan 18th, 2009, 4:46pm »

Rodney,

Thanks for your description of the Brazilian interview. It's a normal girl thing for Marlucci to smile, professionalism notwithstanding. I regret that if a man smiled while being permitted into a women's locker room, or during a medical procedure, he would be castigated!
This reminds me of "sexual harassment" mores, at work. If a woman initiates a hug, I will hug her back, and kiss her on the cheek. Thereafter, if the situation would call for it, I may initiate the hug & kiss with that woman. By letting women take the lead, this could pave the way for more relaxed interactions between the genders. We are not about to give male reporters the opportunity to smile though. As often stated, all women in the WNBA hang around in their dirty uniforms until ALL reporters leave. It's a shame at least some female athletes aren't super secure in their locker rooms, with men present!
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2009, 4:47pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples