CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 30th, 2014, 6:20am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Lisa the babysitter - CFNM beginnings part 1
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lisa the babysitter - CFNM beginnings part 1  (Read 9777 times)
jeffrey214

Email

Lisa the babysitter - CFNM beginnings part 1
« on: Nov 23rd, 2008, 7:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

As a child, i was raised by my mother, who believed if you spare the rod you'd spoil the child - but only about her son (me) not my sister.    i was regularly corrected on my behind in an efficient, businesslike, no-nonsence manner since i could remember.   i loathed being spanked by my mother, since she disciplined for results, and was painfully familiar with the concept.

when i was about 11, my 15 year old sister was taking dance lessons from 7-9pm each friday night, and my mother worked a late shift until 10.  my sister would be picked up by a friend's mom at 6pm to go to lessons, and my mom would return with her by 10.30.  
my mother's close friend had a 16 year old daughter, Lisa, and 4 younger sons.  i knew that the boys were spanked from discussions when we played together.  i had always admired Lisa, she was tall, blonde, curvy, bright-eyed, and nice to me.  My mother engaged her to take care of me on friday nights when she and my sister were out.

one of Lisa's brothers had told me that Lisa spanked them sometimes to take the load off thier mom.  and sure enough, my mother told me that when Lisa was in charge, she had authority to spank.

on her first night at my house, she was very nice and played games with me on the floor, hotwheels and such, and only told me to get into my pyjamas at about 9pm (later than usual for me.)  she said i had to put away the clean laundry and clean up my room.   she came back later to find none of those things done, and me playing with hotwheels all over my floor.  she took on a stern face and said, "i'll be back in five minutes and the laundry and this mess had better be cleaned up."

five minutes later nothing had changed.  she asked, "am i going to have to spank you, Jeffrey?"
my eyes got big and i cleaned up fast, my heart beating and a strange feeling in my stomach at hearing her threat.  she came back the next time and found the floor clean and me stuffing laundry into drawers and was satisfied.  "Good boy," she smiled, "you made the right choice."

i was in the kitchen having a glass of milk when i heard a shriek from the back of the house.  i investigated and heard mumbling behind the closed bathroom door.  a moment later, it opened, and Lisa stood with hands on her hips.  "Jeffrey, not only is the toilet seat up (a big broken rule in my house) but you 'missed' a lot and it's a big mess in here."  she grabbed me by the ear and pulled me into the bathroom, showing me the toilet.  "clean up this mess right now, and if you miss the toilet, you must always clean up your mess.  secondly, you must always leave the toilet seat down."
"ok" i said, and did the deed.

while i was taking care of business in the bathroom, i heard Lisa call out, "jeffrey, come to the kitchen."
i thought "what now?" and went into the kitchen to find Lisa fuming at cookie crumbs and spilt milk on the kitchen table.
"What am i going to do with you?" she asked, "everywhere i go, you've left a mess.  i don't tolerate this at my house and i KNOW your mom doesn't tolerate this here.  you're in big trouble mister.  i can see that i'm going to need to make an impression."

she pulled out a kitchen chair and sat on it.  "Come here." she commanded.  i was starting to get that feeling in my stomach and my heart was racing.  i really liked Lisa and was starting to feel bad about my carelessness.  i didn't want to make her mad, i was just busy to go on to the next thing and not mindful of the problems i was leaving behind.

i walked up to her and she took my chin in her hand and looked me in the eyes.  "If i'm going to baby sit you in the future, we need an understanding.  i'm easy to get along with, but you need to calm down and start thinking about making messes and assuming i will clean up after you.  you are mistaken, and you're going to have a spanking so that you understand me."

my heart dropped to my toes and i froze as Lisa released my chin and started pushing my pyjama pants down.  my mom always put me over her knees before taking down just the back of my underwear.  this was not Lisa's technique, and it was new to me.  she nearly picked me up and put me across her lap, and with no further delay, she began to swat my bottom briskly with her hand.

i had been spanked before, but only by my mother, and never with my clothing pooled at my ankles.  also, Lisa was not far behind when it came to delivering on her threats, as she swatted fast and hard driving me quickly past the initial shock and directly to whining, begging, and writhing.  she smacked my bottom long and hard, swatting the exact same spot many times before moving on to the next, making the cicuit, and returning to start.  only to go around again.  i was near panic, begging her to stop and promising to be good, all to no avail.  the spanking went on and i was powerless to stop it.

when i knew i was about to start crying, she stopped.  she layed her hand on my hot, red behind and said, "now just relax a moment and gather yourself together."  that's what i did.  the relief was good, but the stinging hot pain still resonated.  i reached back to rub my butt and she pushed my hands aside, "no you don't," she said, "there'll be no touching your bottom until i say so.  you need to let your spanking sink in."

while she was saying this, i felt her pull my pyjamas off of my feet.  i didn't understand, but then she said, "I'm going to set the egg timer for 10 minutes, and you're going to stand in the corner, and not touch your bottom, and think about leaving messes until it rings.  if you leave the corner or rub your bottom, i will spank you again.  is that clear?"  i nodded that it was crystal.

only in my adult life did i learn that this was a fairly common ritual for spanking.  my mom simply pulled up the back of my briefs when she had finished and sent me on my way, free to put cold water or ice on my butt if i wanted.  Lisa's method was far worse psychological warfare than i had previously encountered.  the humiliation of standing in the corner of the kitchen with my pants down, counting the seconds on the timer i couldn't see, feeling the ache and stinging heat of the spanking truly sink in without benefit of rubbing the sting out, was a revelation.

about 3 hours later (or ten minutes in everyone elses experience) i heard the 'ding'.  i went looking for my pyjama bottoms with my hands over my little prepubescent genitals.  Lisa was standing by the refrigerator, reading a magazine.  she smiled, "Hi, Jeffrey, have you learned your lesson, honey?"  all sweetness and light, she was.  she put the magazine down and said, "Come here, big guy."  i went to her and she bent over a little and took me in her arms for a big hug, and my face got planted right between her ample breasts as she held me for a longer time than i had expected.
i asked about my pyjamas and she said "boys who have spankings in the evening go bottomless."

to be continued...
IP Logged
Davecfnm2
YaBB Junior Member

I am just happy to see you.

Re: Lisa the babysitter - CFNM beginnings part 1
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 2:34am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Holy shit maybe she is getting a sexual thrtill out of all this...Being on part 2!
IP Logged
jeffrey214

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 8:44am »

part 2

after that pronouncement, i felt the strange feeling in my stomach again, excitement and fear.  nothing like this had ever happened before and my little brain was running in circles trying to figure out how i felt about it.
my bottom was still stinging, i had no pajama bottoms on, and lisa was holding me close.  suddenly i realized that the emotional excitement had produced an erection, my young penis was getting hard and beginning to prod Lisa's thigh.
she noticed it, of course, and put her hands on my shoulders and held me at arm's length, looking down at my stiff penis.
"Oh, my," she said, "that's so cute," smiling.
i tried to cover up with my hands but she said, "don't be embarrassed, Jeffrey, this sort of thing sometimes happens to boys and there's nothing wrong with it," then she hugged me again.  "Just relax, all is forgiven now that you've had your spanking."

after a few moments, she broke the hug and took me by the hand, leading me to my bedroom.  she took down the covers of the bed and had me lay down on my back (for obvious reasons) and sat next to me.  "Jeffrey," she said, "it's past your bed time, so you need to relax now and go to sleep.  i'll see you next week."  she gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and pulled up the covers, tucking me in.
i laid there for a long time, feeling the heat still resonating in my bottom, and touching my penis.  at this time, i had discovered pleasure in wiggling my erect penis with my fingers, but had not had any kind of orgasm, just felt pleasure.  i pushed the covers down and wiggled my penis in my hand, thinking about the strange feelings Lisa had given me.  her spanking style was so different: pants all the way down for the swats, standing in the corner naked from the waist down, unable to rub some relief into my burning cheeks, the hug against her womanly breasts, her eyes lingering as they looked directly at my little erection, the announcement that i had to stay 'bottomless' because of the spanking, and just the idea of being naked and erect in front of a girl - much less this attractive older girl.
i swear her spanking and the experiences that followed must have pushed puberty up the calendar by months if not years.  i felt the pleasure in my penis peak for the first time and it shocked me.  there was no spurt of semen, but i definitely had my first climax from masturbation.

the next day i woke up and the first thing i noticed was the soft warm glow still resident in my bottom.  this triggered all the thoughts and feelings of the previous night, and again my penis became quickly erect.  this is the way it was all that day and the following week.  as the spanking wore off, i still had the memories flood into my mind every time i had my pants down or off, every time i went into the kitchen, every time i laid on my bed.  i kept thinking about Lisa and how she had made me feel.  with my adult mind, i see these thoughts and feelings as centered on how she dominated me, how she exposed my nakedness, how she comforted me, and in all of it i kept seeing the pleased look on her face when she discovered my erection, and how she held me at arms length and let her eyes linger on my naked genitals.  the feelings these memories, still distinct today, makes my penis twitch.  i know i was immature and she was a fully blossoming woman, but her eyes had been interested, they had lingered of their own accord, she had taken the time to give me a good looking over.  and i decided i liked it.

the rest of the week, i could think of nothing but friday night when Lisa would again take charge of me.  the sharp pain of the spanking had completely faded from memory, all that was left was the feelings of excitement.  i wanted to be spanked and be bottomless with her again, and re-experience all the feelings and emotions they caused.

finally friday arrived and a little before 6, Lisa came over and chatted with my sister at the kitchen table.  when i walked in, Lisa's eyes lit up with a big smile, "there's the big guy," she said, "how are you Jeffrey?"
"fine" i mumbled, blushing.
my sister rolled her eyes, and grinned at me, "he's blushing, he must have a crush on you," she said.
i escaped immediately from embarrassment and waited until Julie had left for dance.
i had to pee.  i went into the bathroom and had an idea - i could "miss" a lot and leave the toilet seat up.  maybe then Lisa would have to spank me.  it was lame, but i was only 11.

to be continued...
IP Logged
jeffrey214

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 1:19pm »

part 3...

after i heard my sister leave, i took off my pants and put on my pajama bottoms, leaving my teeshirt on.  that was really early to change for bed time, but i didn't want to be wearing jeans and underwear around Lisa.  the closer to the previous week's experience, the better.
Lisa came into my room to see what i was doing and we sat on the floor and played with my hotwheels just like last week.  we chatted about school and she seemed in a wonderful mood.  my newfound interest in her breasts was peaked by her wearing a low cut teeshirt, and i could clearly see the lace of her bra shadowing through.  she had on short shorts and sandals, so her pretty legs were also very appealing.  i had never really looked at a woman so inquisitively before, and she was really a beautiful sight for me to gaze upon.  she sort of became the 'prototype' of a beautiful girl for me to compare others to.

after a while, she excused herself to pee, and i waited with equal parts fear and excitement to find out what she would do.  i heard her flush the toilet, and i heard her sandals pad their way back to my room.  she stood in the doorway, hands on her hips with a stern look on her face.  "Jeffrey, i don't believe it.  you know better than to pee pee all over the toilet and leave the seat up.  what did you think?  that i would clean it up and not mind?  or did you do that on purpose?"
i couldn't answer, but i could feel my face blushing.
she sort of smirked at me, "you did that on purpose, didn't you."  it was a statement, not a question.  i had not expected to be so easily found out.  i didn't really know what i expected, but i had hoped she would spank me.  now that the fact was looming, i wasn't sure it was such a good idea.

she took several steps closer to stand with her toes at my crossed legs, towering over me.  i was looking up at the crotch of her shorts, her ample breasts, and her face that held amusement in check while trying to look serious.  her voice was soft and quiet.  "Answer my question, Jeffrey, did you make that mess on purpose."
my throat felt swollen shut, i tried to say something, but then i felt my head nod ever so slightly in the affirmative.
her voice was very low and calm as she said, "And you wanted me to find it, didn't you."
again my head moved of its own accord, surprising me.
she just stared into my eyes, holing my gaze, "why?" she asked softly.
this, i couldn't answer, so i just blushed harder and looked down.  i was in that frozen state children get to when they cannot explain themselves to an adult (or one sufficiently older to have that authority).
there was a long pause.  finally i couldn't take the strain any longer and looked up again to see her face smirking.  "you want me to spank you again, don't you, you naughty boy."
i nodded.
she sat down again across from me and leaned close, her voice quiet and intimate. "well, i would have thought you didn't like having your bottom swatted.  didn't it hurt?"  i nodded.  "then i guess i don't understand.  my brothers never do anything to try to get a spanking on purpose.  do you ever do that to get your mom to spank you?"  i shook my head vigorously, no.  "then why do you want [/i]me[i]to spank you?  i thought i made your bottom pretty red, and you definitely didn't seem to like it while it was happening."
again, i couldn't bring myself to answer.
"If you won't answer my questions, i won't be able to understand, jeffrey."  she waited, and i couldn't bring myself to talk.  she let out a sigh and stood up, "alright then, into the kitchen mister."

she turned and walked briskly away, her womanly hips swinging with her steps.  i got up and followed, it was then that i really felt afraid, because i could feel my erection tenting out my pajamas.  i was also coming to grips with the fact that i was going to get a spanking, and all the excitement was thinning and memories of how bad it hurt were coming back.  i stopped when i got to the living room and could see into the broad kitchen doorway - Lisa was taking a small paddle out of her purse and setting it down on the kitchen table.  she had already repositioned a kitchen chair facing outward toward me where she planned to deliver my spanking.  i froze mid stride.

Lisa looked up and saw me standing there.  she calmly walked over to me, took me by the arm firmly, and walked me into the kitchen.  "when i tell you to come to the kitchen, that's what i expect you to do.  that will earn you 10 extra swats."
she dragged me over and stood me in front of the chair.  she sat down and looked at me.  "I'm going to give you a spanking, jeffrey, and i'm going to have to use my paddle to make a better impression."
she reached forward and tugged down my pajama bottoms and the front of the waistband was momentarily dragging on my erect penis, she deftly pulled out and away and let the pajams fall in a pool around my ankles.  she sat back a moment, her eyes going back and forth between my erection and my blushing face.  "perhaps i'm beginning to understand now, jeffrey," she stifled a giggle, "you're a naughty boy.  no matter, i'm sure that will be gone in a minute or so.  step out of your pajamas, please."
i stepped out of them and she briskly pulled me across her lap, resting my little hard penis against the outside of her right thigh, and said, "give me your right hand."  i reached back and she gripped my wrist firmly, holding it down against the small of my back.  i heard her pick up the paddle from the table and she started with easy swats that stung like a hornets nest, and slowly increased the frequency and velocity of the swats until i was crying out with each blow and writhing helplessly on her lap, kicking my legs up and making my bottom as difficult a target as possible.
true to her word, my erection was gone in an instant.

i was wailing and flailing and my eyes were tearing up in the first 20 seconds.  she suddenly stopped, and i thought it was over.  i was breathing in gasps and sobs.  "stand up" she said.  once i did, she moved me around between her hegs and bent me out over her left leg, near the knee.  then she trapped my left leg under her right thigh and took my wrist again.  "now you'll hold more still so i can stay on target," she said, with a smile in her voice.
she proceeded to begin the swats again, with maximum force and i saw the sinister wisdom in her new hold on me, try as i might, she controlled my body and was free to swat where, when, and how she wanted.  
within maybe 20 swats, i was crying and my body just couldn't fight any more and sort of went limp over her leg.  "Good boy," she said, "now is the time for the 10 extra swats you've earned.  i want you to count them for me."
SMACK "one", SMACK "two", i sobbed, SMACK "three", i whimpered, and so on until we reached ten.

she set down the paddle and just let me lay there over her lap.  she released me from her hand and leg hold and repositioned me properly over both her thighs.  she softly caressed my bottom.  "Ooh, i think you're going to be red back here for a few days, jeffrey."
after some time, my sobs had stopped and she stood me up and gave me a tissue for my nose, then walked me to the corner and said, "you know the rules, young man."
"yes" i whispered.
"Good boy, i'll come and get you when your corner time is over."

i don't know how long i stood there, letting the hornets continue to sting my bottom.  i felt swollen back there and was definitely not swollen in front.
eventually, she came back to stand behind me and say, "are you ready to be good for the rest of our time together?"
i nodded.
"ok, lets go into the living room and watch TV."
she took my hand and led me to the sofa.  again i looked around for my pajama bottoms and they were nowhere to be found.  i knew i would spend the rest of the time in just my tee shirt, and despite the burning and stinging in my bottom, my little penis started to get hard again.
she sat on the sofa, looked between my legs to see my semi erect penis twitch a couple times under her gaze, the she drew me to sit on her lap and she held me and snuggled me against her.  "There, there, its all over now, all is forgiven," she cooed as she rocked me lovingly.  my penis was rock hard then.  she pushed my head into her neck to snuggle, and i could feel her head move above mine as she moved her gaze back and forth from the TV to my penis and back a few times.  she giggled deep in her throat.

at about 8pm, she got up and made us sandwiches.  i had a hard time sitting comfortably on the chair in the kitchen, to which she smiled and kept saying "poor dear, is your bottom sore?"
i was feeling a lot better after the sandwich and milk, and without being asked, i cleared the table and wiped up crumbs, putting the dishes in the dishwasher and putting the makings away.  she watched me in silence the whole time and i liked that she was looking at me naked below the waist.  "my, my, you do get cooperative after a spanking, don't you jeffrey?"  that made me blush and grin.  
we spent the rest of the evening until bed time playing dominos, me on the floor indian style with my penis and testicles on display.  i really liked the feeling and had erections on and off all night.
when she put me to be in the usual fashion, she sat down on the bed and told me to roll onto my stomach, she touched and prodded my red and swollen bottom.  "just some bruises you'll have for a couple days," she said.
she had me roll over on my back, and she looked at my hard penis for a moment, then up to my face.  "now i'll ask again," she whispered, "did you make the mess on purpose to get a spanking?"
i nodded yes.
"so, did you like the spanking you got?"
i shook no.
"then i suggest in the future, if you feel you need a spanking, just leave the toilet seat up, but with no mess.  ok?"
i nodded yes.
"naughty boy," she grinned, and kissed me on the forehead.
she pulled up the covers and tucked me in for the night.

...to be continued...

IP Logged
dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 3:40pm »

Fascinating. What happens next?
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 8:22pm »

jeffrey214,

As enjoyable as parts of this story is, from our adult perspective, I wouldn't have wanted to go through what you went through, at age 11. I was not a strong boy, but think I could have resisted  my pajama bottom being pulled down, and a brutal spanking by a 16-year old girl! I would have been "morally violated", both visually & physically, and would have definitely resisted.
Of course, according to today's standards, Lisa would have been arrested, once you complained. She seemed to have a Dr. Jeckyl & Miss Hyde personality, and was quite sadistic, as Miss Hyde. This indicates a psychological problem, which I hope she has since resolved!
IP Logged
jeffrey214

Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 8:45pm »

part 4

the images of my experiences were with me the entire next week.  like movies replaying in my mind. the bad part was the paddle.  oh, did that hurt. my bottom was sore all week and i had red spots that had just cleared up on wednesday.  the best part was being able to spend almost 3 hours with Lisa, bottomless, and to see her looking at me below the waist.  i relished the embarrassment of having an erection in front of her, and more, her accepting reaction to my willful penis.  i couldn't wait for friday to arrive again.

the moment my sister was out of the house, i put on my pajama bottoms and a teeshirt.  i went into the bathroom to make sure the toilet seat was up.  i waited in my room for Lisa to come and find me.

i was sitting on my bed, half-reading a comic book, and half listening to Lisa's every move within the house.  i saw her walk right past my door to the bathroom.  she returned momentarily and came into my room.  she had the smirk again, "Hi, Jeffrey, what are you reading?"
"Iron man 94," i said.
"Well, put it down a minute so we can talk."  she sat down on the bed.  she was wearing a denim skirt and a tube top, very stylish.  her womanly breasts were full and round and soft-looking.  it was hard not to stare.
"I checked in the bathroom, Jeffrey, and i noticed the toilet seat was up.  i take that to mean you'd like another spanking.  am i right?"
i nodded.
"I want you to use your words and speak clearly when you answer me, Jeffrey."
"ok, um, yes."
"All right, now tell me why you want a spanking."
again, i froze up.

she sighed heavily, and said, "Jeffrey, i shouldn't have to spank you every week.  you shouldn't want to be spanked, at least not like last week for sure.  so what is it, exactly, about the spanking that makes you want to put the toilet seat up?  tell me the truth or i'll take the paddle to you twice as long."  her expression was such that i doubted the veracity of the statement, but then a boy never knows what a girl is really thinking...

i took a deep breath and muttered, "taking down my pants".  i must have turned beet red, i surely felt completely embarrassed.
she smiled and said, "ok, that's a good start, Jeffrey.  what is it about taking down your pajamas that makes you want to have a spanking?"
i paused trying to find the words and just looked down and blurted out, "i don't."
"you don't what?" she asked
"i don't really want the spanking part."

i looked up at her face and she frowned a moment, then her eyes brightened and she smiled.  she had figured me out.  "So, you only want a spanking so that your pajamas are off afterwords?"
i nodded.
"Ah, i see," she giggled, "my little brothers are a mixed bag in that regard.  Tommy's growing up and starting to get hair down there now, and he's very bashful.  the other boys not so much.  but they aren't willing to have a spanking just to get thier shorts down.  why do you want that?"
i mumbled my response.  Lisa said, "speak up, i didn't catch that."
"you look at me," i said.
"So...you like being looked at with your pants down?"
i nodded.
she leaned closer and whispered, "do you mean that you like it when I look at your penis?"
i nodded, very slightly, blushing fully.
she sat back, smiled, and said, "I see..."

i was in hell for 15 seconds, worried that she would tell my mom, worried that she would hate me, worried that she wouldn't baby-sit for me anymore.  i watched her mind work for that time like there was steam coming from her ears.  finally she spoke.
"Jeffrey, there are rules and obligations.  your mom told me to handle you the way the boys in my house are handled.  she probably doesn't know about the 'bottomless rule', but she trusts me.  i have to tell her when i spank you.  she commented to me just the other day how your behavior has been so good lately, that she didn't have to spank you.  she was happy.  i can't violate her trust by just letting you run around the house naked."
my heart sank.  i was humiliated for telling her the truth.  i thought she would now regard me as mentally defective.  i was undone.
but then...

Lisa sat up straight and said, "however, as long as we don't do it every week, if you're a very good boy for me and don't give me any cause to spank you for real, then i'll let you leave the toilet seat up and spank i'll you for it, the same way we handle the boys in my house.  that way, i'm not breaking trust with your mom.  if you've been good, the spanking can be short and a little bit mild, but you will have to take a real spanking if you want to be bottomless.  does that sound fair?"

immediately i was encouraged.  i nodded vigorously and said, "yes!"
Lisa giggled and said, "alright mister, i want you in the kitchen now!" with mock severity.
she took my hand and led me to the kitchen.  she moved a chair into position and sat down, all the while her breasts jiggled delightfully in the supportless confines of her tube top.
she reached out and took my pyjama bottoms down, again lifting the waist band away to reveal my brewing erection.

"oh, my," she said in mock surprise, "what have we here, big guy?  is that your naked penis?  let me take a closer look."  she was being playful and i liked it.  i found myself slipping my feet a little further apart for her.  "Hmm, definitely a penis and testicles too.  you must be a boy!"  she giggled and said, "ok, mister, over my lap for your spanking."
i climbed into position with her help.  she put her hand on my bottom and caressed as she said, "some boys like to be spanked...SWAT...and some boys like to go bottomless...SWAT...and some boys like it when a girl looks at their penis...SWAT...and i think you're one of those boys, Jeffrey."  SWAT.

she spanked my bottom with her bare hand, it stung, but not like either spanking before.  she talked to me the whole time she spanked me, telling me that it was good for me to be spanked regularly, because boys need it.  she told me that she could see the signs that i was growing up and would soon start to have hair down there.  and i'd grow bigger.  and i'd start to really like girls.  but even when i grew up, i'd always need a spanking from time to time.
she made my bottom pink and warm, stung by nice honey bees, not a hornet's nest.  by the end of the spanking, i was still erect.  she said it was cute.  she made me stand in corner time, but now facing outward, "so i can keep an eye on your penis."

once the ritual was complete, she released me from the corner and we watched TV and played board games the rest of the evening.  while playing checkers, she admitted that she enjoyed playing with a bottomless boy, even if he was only my age.  "You'll be growing up soon, just like my brothers are, one by one, and i'm sure the girls will like you very much."  that was a nice thing to say.
my little penis saluted her almost the entire time.

when she tucked me into bed, she asked, "when did you first know you liked your pants down and a girl looking at you?"
"the first time you spanked me," i said.
"That's so sweet," she said, kissed me on my forehead and turned out the light.

we had years of fridays with further adventures and spankings.  some of these things i hope to write about in the future.

thanks for reading.

IP Logged
Davecfnm2
YaBB Junior Member

I am just happy to see you.

« Reply #7 on: Nov 25th, 2008, 12:00am »

This story is a 10. Nevermind all the nitpicking it. Instead I'll just say Hey I liked it!...so it's a 10! You're real life is something I cannot even find in the world of porno. Ok gotta go....(fantastic!)
IP Logged
ctm4cfnm
YaBB Junior Member

older handiman for CFNM

« Reply #8 on: Nov 25th, 2008, 1:39pm »

Great Story. I'm looking forward to more....
IP Logged

Handiman for CFNM situations. Indoors or out. Repairs, painting, lawn care, car care(wash,detail).
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: Nov 25th, 2008, 5:47pm »

Nice story, Jeffery. Keep it up!

Writing stories, that is  Grin

Steve
IP Logged
Todd
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Nov 25th, 2008, 10:14pm »

An excellent, well-written, highly erotic story! True CFNM. Kudos to you.

Is the story true? Fiction? Based on a true story with embellishments?
IP Logged
jeffrey214

Email

« Reply #11 on: Nov 26th, 2008, 11:07am »

thanks guys - i appreciate the support!   Grin

Todd - it's true, basically.
obviously i don't remember the exact dialog so i have to improvise some based on what i do remember.  also, to simplify so that the details are enough to explain what happened, but all things in life are more complicated than a story can tell.
in the lisa story, i contracted time from about 3 or 4 months to about 3 weeks, otherwise you'd be bored out of your skull as little things happen 1 by 1 and build up over an extended period.  other interractions with mom, sister, cousins, etc., are not mentioned for the same reason.
hope that answers your question.

again, thanks.  when ya'all encourage like this, it makes me want to write more... Grin

jeffrey
IP Logged
CFNM_Virgin
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #12 on: Nov 26th, 2008, 10:42pm »

Jeffrey,

Please more stories, about you, Lisa & Fridays!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did it progress more than the Treehouse Doctor?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Dec 2nd, 2008, 1:35pm »

Great stories!  They really took me back to my own childhood, in various situations with female babysitters and even my own grandmother (some of which bordered on abuse, and are not appropriate topics for this forum).  

It's pretty evident that CFNM is something that can be wired early, depending on the people and situations present.
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #14 on: Dec 2nd, 2008, 1:52pm »

Hi Jeffrey:  Well written.  Would make good fiction.  Was this the beginning of your interest in CFNM?
IP Logged
jeffrey214

Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 2nd, 2008, 4:37pm »

thanks guys! Grin

SS-
yes, the earliest experiences / knowledge of my feelings about CFNM.

ian-
'wired' is a good way to put it

virgin-
#2 on its way soon

appreciate the support!!! Grin
jeffrey
IP Logged
ian_mac
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #16 on: Dec 9th, 2008, 11:41am »

So, how's part 2 coming, Jeffrey?  

I'm sure I'm not the only one interested! Smiley
IP Logged
jon
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Dec 9th, 2008, 4:35pm »

I'll second that.

Really enjoyed your CFNM experiences with Lisa the babysitter - would love to hear more.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples