CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2014, 1:49am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Re: Boys Nude Swim Gym Class
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Boys Nude Swim Gym Class  (Read 49646 times)
weave
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #100 on: Nov 12th, 2009, 4:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yesterday there was a site YMCAnaked on yahoo.  I joined and they had many photos of the nude swimming.  Later that day, they did not seem to be there.  Anyone know were else the pictures can be found?  Thanks, Weave
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #101 on: Nov 13th, 2009, 3:40am »

"PC" : no, it is not the same in France, all teachers are hired after an entrance exam because they are paid by the state inall the states schools, except in some private schools which are not numberous in France.

In my opinion and experience, you don't have to be a feminist to be hired for teaching in France.
the power of the feminist movment is not important in France.

What is true is that recent surveys show the difficulties of a lot of boys in schools for a lot of reasons, which are particularly that they do not work so harder than girls, and are more disruptive and less obedient.  

As a consequence, some men in charge of education are telling that it could be a solution to separate again boys and girls in schools in some matters or for lessons after schools.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2009, 5:03pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #102 on: Nov 13th, 2009, 6:33am »

Some notion of separate schools for boys and girls has been mentioned here, usually by feminists because in higher levels male students do better.
Higher education here was sex integrated on feminists' demand in the early 1900s, though there were already a number of such schools, because they claimed women were being cheated of a better education since men entered different professions. Now they want to go back to the old system because men still do better in many fields and enter different professions.
Interestingly, most of them don't even realize that was the system feminists resisted 100 years ago.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2009, 8:05pm by PC » IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #103 on: Nov 13th, 2009, 1:01pm »

Quote:
Some notion of separate schools for boys and girls has been mentioned here, usually be feminists because in higher levels male students do better.
Higher education here was sex integrated on feminists' demand in the early 1900s, though there were already a number of such schools, because they claimed women were being cheated of a better education since men entered different professions. Now they want to go back to the old system because men still do better in many fields and enter different professions.
Interestingly, most of them don't even realize that was the system feminists resisted 100 years ago.

One of the things I have learned in my 68 years is that women complain a lot. Another thing I have learned is that men instinctively try to solve the "problems" that women complain about. But it took me well into my 50s to fully realize that wisdom for a man is knowing when to respond to what a woman complains about and when to not.

Lately I have noticed that more and more women in my age group, who formerly thought separate educational facilities for boys and girls was a terrible injustice (to girls), now think separate schools are a good idea after all. As one woman, a now retired teacher put it --  

"If you leave boys to themselves, they will swing from tree branches. If you leave girls to themselves, they will sort buttons by color into neat little piles. Now how can you construct a good learning environment for both children when they are that different?"

She has a pretty good point, I think.
IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #104 on: Nov 13th, 2009, 6:00pm »

It is possible that girls and boys may learn better if segregated. I don't really know. What I do know is that gender segregation is very artificial. In almost any society except the military, and less there in modern times, you have to learn to get along with the opposite sex. Education should seek to prepare students for the real world and a world without gender is extremely artificial.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2009, 6:01pm by Youngren » IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #105 on: Nov 13th, 2009, 8:16pm »

on Nov 13th, 2009, 1:01pm, Allan_C. wrote:

One of the things I have learned in my 68 years is that women complain a lot. Another thing I have learned is that men instinctively try to solve the "problems" that women complain about. But it took me well into my 50s to fully realize that wisdom for a man is knowing when to respond to what a woman complains about and when to not.

Lately I have noticed that more and more women in my age group, who formerly thought separate educational facilities for boys and girls was a terrible injustice (to girls), now think separate schools are a good idea after all. As one woman, a now retired teacher put it --  

"If you leave boys to themselves, they will swing from tree branches. If you leave girls to themselves, they will sort buttons by color into neat little piles. Now how can you construct a good learning environment for both children when they are that different?"

She has a pretty good point, I think.

She does indeed. I'm in the same age group and it does seem odd that women have to get old before they see that feminists are full of cowshit.
But as women reach a certain age many of them are not only anti-sex but want to prevent younger women from engaging in it.

Yes, women constantly complain: rich women, poor women, educated women, uneducated women, white, black, yellow, red, brown women complain. It would save a lot of trouble if they realized men are irritated by it,  often driven away or made indifferent and distant by it.
One thing that helps is to determine somewhat the subject they complain about and keep them busy at the same time. By pretending to be incapable of picking up after yourself or cleaning things you can cause them to take up those minor tasks (that you can do perfectly well), which keeps them busy and gives them something trivial to complain about. It also makes them believe they are absolutely necessary to your well-being, so they're happy.

IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #106 on: Nov 14th, 2009, 12:07pm »

Quote:
By pretending to be incapable of picking up after yourself or cleaning things you can cause them to take up those minor tasks (that you can do perfectly well), which keeps them busy and gives them something trivial to complain about. It also makes them believe they are absolutely necessary to your well-being, so they're happy.

Fortunately for me I don't have to pretend on those two points...

And what I find interesting is that I can pay a local woman only $85 every two weeks to completely clean my house, wash and iron my clothes, and even clean out my refrigerator. And she's cute and does it with a smile!
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #107 on: Jun 19th, 2010, 7:08pm »

Thought I would bump this up. Go to the site on the first post. Males are getting upset if they are forced to go TOPLESS! Upset if they have to do shirts and skins in team play. What is this world coming to? Bunch of pussies!  LEO C
IP Logged
Chilled_Jill
YaBB God

Don't be shy...

« Reply #108 on: Jun 20th, 2010, 12:45pm »

on Nov 13th, 2009, 1:01pm, Allan_C. wrote:

That may be true, but I would have missed going to a mixed school. Part of my education was provided by the boys, their behaviour, their funny habits and, yes, their bodies. I find it much easier to communicate and relate to men as a result, and it's where I started to learn how to tease! Hehe!  

I don't think I would have liked an all girl school, teenage girls can be incredibly bitchy and form cliques. From comments about what you're wearing to how you've had your hair done, flaws with your skin etc. The joy with boys is they don't notice! Grin  Until they reach a certain age when their eyes fix on your chest  Roll Eyes

I laughed about the swinging from trees comment, one of the things which amused me most about my b/f when I first met him was his love of climbing things! Grin  

School is an excellent opportunity to learn about the opposite sex, which is just as important as spelling and sums!
IP Logged
sissy_boy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #109 on: Jun 20th, 2010, 9:24pm »

I wouldn't mind being Jill little nancy boy Embarassed

lol  Tongue
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #110 on: Jun 29th, 2010, 4:36am »

chilled jill,  

I am happy that you have enjoyed your mixed school more than if it was only a school for girls.

You are certainly right about all what you have been able to learn about men, even if the boys were only teenagers in high school.

It is true that both genders generally have different reactions in much situations.

If a girl has no brothers at home, it is very interesting for her to discover some of the behaviours of the male teenagers which are not the same that those of most of the girls.

Nevertheless, except the fact that you had the opportunity to see your male classmates chest bare sometimes or in shortsduring PE lessons, I presume that you have never seen much more.

You did not see them undressed for physicals, or in locker rooms under showers (or being hazed until nakedness like it could be in college)?

you could only hear rumors and try to know a little more about their physicals in school but you were never present.

And you were not in a school where the boys had to swim naked like it was in the past in some schools.

If I have well understood your statements, you had a boyfriend who related to you some situationsbut nothingmorehappened in your high school or college?

« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2010, 3:35pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
scrubby
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #111 on: Jul 13th, 2010, 5:17pm »

I haven't kept up with this thread, but I have a general comment on boys swimming nude in gym class.

Those days are over!

When I was in high school (which wasn't all that long ago) I could not even imagine the boys swimming nude. Swim classes were segregated by sex, but still, that's asking for a WHOLE lot of trouble in today's climate. Not to mention most high school students are under 18 and there could very well be school administrators going to jail over that!

No school could tolerate that (let alone encourage it) today. The legal risks (both civil and criminal) would be brutal!
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2010, 5:20pm by scrubby » IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #112 on: Jul 13th, 2010, 5:42pm »

I don't think you are totally correct. There is no law which says that boys cannot be made to swim nude at school. If parents sign that they want to allow their boys to swim nude at a paticular school I would imagine that it would be legal. This is done in the case of paddling in many schools today.
Although I can't see it being done in public schools since they are run by the state, and so it is the state that makes the policy, it could easily be done in private schools, especially boys only schools. It will all depend on the parents if they want to allow it or not.
IP Logged

The majority is always wrong
scrubby
YaBB Senior Member

« Reply #113 on: Jul 13th, 2010, 5:59pm »

on Jul 13th, 2010, 5:42pm, Bobby_Bare wrote:
I don't think you are totally correct. There is no law which says that boys cannot be made to swim nude at school.

I may not be correct but---- I don't see how it can happen today. All any boy has to say is "I felt humiliated", "the teacher looked at me funny", "I didn't want to do it", etc., and BANG-- Instant law suit.

I know the laws protect females from sexual exploitation much more than they do males but, as a male, I like to feel we some rights against being sexually exploited.

and don't say it's nonsexual-- anytime you make someone take off their clothes it can be construed as sexual if you wish to interpret it that way.

I could be wrong, but I've never heard of it happening to any of my contempories. The only stories you ever hear about it are over 30 years old. I'd be willing to bet it's disappeared even from Private schools long ago. They can be sued just as easily as a public school.
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2010, 6:13pm by scrubby » IP Logged
Nakeddad
YaBB Junior Member

I love being nude

« Reply #114 on: Jul 14th, 2010, 11:13pm »

I think that you are probably correct that no school, private or public, would take the risk of forcing boys to do swim nude or even force them to shower after gym class for that matter, and while I know from my experience at the gym that most guys under 35 won't even shower at the gym; however, there are a few private all boys schools that allow boys to swim naked (summer camps do this as well).  It is the same as allowing them to shower after gym class.  Nobody is forced to do anything.  Then it breaks down to the composition of various classes at various times in the 4 year cycles that schools go through.  If the elite group of young men swims nude, then you are less of a man for wearing a suit and not strutting your junk; if the elites wear suits, then you are gay for showing your junk.  As with everything else, its all about the hierarchy.  But you are correct that in this age where you can win a law suit if the coffee is too hot, no school lawyer would allow a school to demand boys to even take showers.
IP Logged
Ned
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #115 on: Aug 1st, 2010, 3:11am »

Very impressive discussion. CFNM lovers must also trait to geniuses.

Some random thoughts:
The Suntimes article link is broke. Too hot for a family newspaper? I know the comments from females alone "weighing in" on the subject of youthful male penises would have had *me* going.
As with showers, there is the social function in male groups of going nude to prove ones non-gayness.
Can't rule out homosexual coaches for keeping the custom going.
Can't rule out "pioneer days" CFNM loving coaches for forgetting to put up the "Keep out Boys Swim Class in Progress" signs either. (-:
Hard to believe that any woman related or not was allowed to watch post Pubescent boys ...in any era. Must have been accident.
More believable in the 40s because today's hypersexed world would find layers and layers of abuse and lawsuits if boys were req to be naked or heaven forfend a girl was exposed to a naked penis at 100 yards without signing a consent form or undergoing grief counseling.
To country boys, bathing equals swimming so wearing suit was crazy. Pulling suit on and off plus drying and transport wastes time U could be swimming.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #116 on: Nov 10th, 2010, 7:52am »

Who is THE GUY? Is that you RODNEY?
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #117 on: Nov 10th, 2010, 12:55pm »

I periodically check those sites. Under NUDE SWIMMING AT SCHOOL, someone, THE GUY, posted what I read here. Thought it might be you. See post starts at 2160.  Always got a kick out of some of the post. Guys being embarrassed and humiliated by being FORCED to go topless. What has this world coming to?  LEO C
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #118 on: Nov 11th, 2010, 12:26am »

I grew up on the west coast in the 40's and 50's.  I knew of no nude swimming in any organized, public venue.  The Midwest was different.  Nude male  swimming was common in Wisconsin public pools--even in swimmming classes taught and watched by females, as evidenced by newspaper articles presented on this forum by Brad.
IP Logged

SeaMine
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #119 on: Nov 14th, 2010, 2:10am »

Seamine:  

I grew up in Minnesota in the 50's. Wisconsin was across the river.  It was mandatory in the YMCA to swim in the nude.  All through junior high school and senior high school we swam in the nude.  The girls did not, they wore suits.  Females were never present at our classes.  I never heard of a woman teaching swimming class to boys much less in the nude until this board.  Obvisously there were female swimming instructors in Minnesota, but they only taught the girls.  

While Brad may have found evidence that says that females taught swimming classes and that boys swam in the nude there have been no articles cited that specifically say the females supervised organized nude boys swimming classes.  

You need to remember what you were like at this age.  To be nude in front of a woman at this age would have horrified you.  It would also have horrified your parents and subjected anyone who organized this program to severe criticism.   The reason it doesn't happen anymore is because sone people objected to it.  I remember when it happened in Minnesota in the 70's.  A boy complained to his mother and his mother complained to school authorities.  The boys took a vote on whether to wear suits or not and they chose to wear suits.  I don't doubt that private instruction occurred with female instructors and boys in the nude but if it occurred at all in an organized venue it was an isolated occurrence.
IP Logged
henri
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #120 on: Nov 14th, 2010, 7:00am »

Here some inconveniences of boys swimming nude  Grin

http://imgsrc.ru/fkk-lover/20589973.html#bp
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #121 on: Nov 14th, 2010, 1:16pm »

on Nov 14th, 2010, 2:10am, Youngren wrote:

...You need to remember what you were like at this age. To be nude in front of a woman at this age would have horrified you. It would also have horrified your parents and subjected anyone who organized this program to severe criticism....

Baloney. I have said several times that I swam nude at Ys in an "organized" program with suited women instructor/lifeguards. We all got used to it very quickly. Not only did my mother not object to the situation, she encouraged my participation.

Period.
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #122 on: Nov 14th, 2010, 5:55pm »

YOUNGREN, you are making a mistake when you assume other people would have been horrified to be nude in front of girls at a young age. I swam nude regurally up to my being 12. Then was nude in front of grown women, and a few young girls when I was 14 and 15, at my mothers direction no less.  
 Any ones who would have complained to there parents about being required to swim nude would have been laughted at. No offence but it seems you lived in a strange area. Can you really remember being 5 yrs old?  LEO C
IP Logged
Ned
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #123 on: Nov 14th, 2010, 6:29pm »

Youngren, the *it* in the quote below is nude boys swimming classes without any women, I assume, not nude boys swimming with women present.  

I still havent seen solid third-party evidence that there were sanctioned (i.e. approved) situations where clothed females were present (as observers, coaches, lifeguards, fellow swimmers ... anything) at nude male swimming events.  

Of course it happened (virtually everything under the sun has happened (see, Penthouse Forum) .. but not sanctioned I don't believe.  

Speaking of everything under the sun .. although I support your skepticism, Youngren, I think that it is overstating to say  "You need to remember what you were like at this age.  To be nude in front of a woman at this age would have horrified you.  It would also have horrified your parents and subjected anyone who organized this program to severe criticism."  There would have been at least a small number who would not have been horrified.  There aren't too many universal opinions.  Even more importantly, not everyone would have complained.  The default switch for most children is to "do what you're told". The default switch even for adults is even to "not rock the boat." If someone in power would have tried to sneak CFNM swimming past the students and parents, it is possible that easily led students and parents would have not gone so far as to complain.  Remember all the crazy experiments foisted on students in the 60s in the name of peace, love and the revolution by so called experts. People generally trust experts, especially in educational settings.

on Nov 14th, 2010, 2:10am, Youngren wrote:
The reason it doesn't happen anymore is because sone people objected to it. I remember when it happened in Minnesota in the 70's. A boy complained to his mother and his mother complained to school authorities.

[/i][i] Quote:
[/i][i]
IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #124 on: Nov 14th, 2010, 10:24pm »

Henri:  I looked like one of those guys when I stripped for my sisters' girlfriends.
IP Logged

SeaMine
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #125 on: Nov 14th, 2010, 10:37pm »

Ned:  

Of course nude swimming occurred when females were present in the 50's.  It was common for males to swim nude at swimming  holes and sometimes females were present.  I know that happened, I participated.  What you say is true about being absolute.  Some people would not have been horrified at women being present while nude boys swam.  However, it only takes one to complain and the self righteous nearly always win.  I do not find it hard to believe that nude swimming occurred with females present in the 50's what I find hard to believe is that anyone in government or the YMCA organized such things and invited the public, especially children.  To do so would be a career killing move!
IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #126 on: Nov 15th, 2010, 5:31pm »

Many of you have seen this, but if not, it is a documentary on Youtube about the history of nude swimming in gym classed. It is in three parts, and is the best and most researched expose I've seen yet. There are numerous sources identified, reasons for its use and why so many don't know about it today. It answers many questions we've posed.  In one, it even shows a newspaper article a specific swim class wherein parents/open night was conducted, and even on that night the decision was made that the younger boys would swim nude then as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGt_HUSSyQQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eznEFMp6odU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxNnywZ3tU&feature=related

Also, a re-post, but very funny Youtube featuring Episode 13 of "Jerry's Time" called The Naked Swim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD3WtrdkLME
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2010, 6:17pm by Brad » IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #127 on: Nov 15th, 2010, 6:38pm »

"youngreen" : I am not sure that I have well understood you  when you said in your message  that it would have horrified the parents if they had known that the boys were naked in swimming lessons in front of women.

do you mean that the parents would have objected to the presence of girls classmates at the same time than the boys in the swimming pool?, in that case, I believe that you are right and that it would have been certainly the parents of the girls classmates who would have objected the more.  

but if you want to say that the parents would have objected to the presence of adults women as instructors, I believe rather that you are wrong .
I cannot be sure of that but I believe on the reverse that swimming lesson of boys in the nude in schools or YMCA centers lasted a long time  because no adults were thinking that it was unfair.
Not the parents of boys and not the school authorities objected to that. And the presence of a female instructor was certainly not an issue.

You said that there was a mother  of a boy who had complained about swimming lessons for boys  in the nude  but about what did she complain? the fact that her son was naked or the presence of girls?

IP Logged
Youngren
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #128 on: Nov 15th, 2010, 8:24pm »

Easter-man:

When I grew up we didn't even have female lifeguards. It wouldn't have occurred to anyone to have hired a female swimming instructor even if the boys wore suits. As I explained before eventually a boy complained to his mother that he didn't want to swim in the nude. His mother complained to the school and when a vote was taken he won. This was only when boys were nude in front of each other and the male instructor. If a boy complained to swim in the nude where only males are present how likely would it have been to complained if there was a female present. When you were 13 or 14 would you have wanted to swim nude in front of one of your female teachers?

Brad:

I listened in total to the History of Nude Swimming. I agree with you that the program was excellent. I had never understood why it was that we swam in the nude. The fact that girls didn't swim in the nude was also explained. It was also before the time when equality of the sexes was an issue. Note that they did mention that when girls were admitted to swimming class the boys wore suits. Note also that there is no mention whatsoever about female swimming instructors.  

There is something silly about the fact that everyone wears suits while swimming in school now.  What do they wear when they shower?  Do they wear suits?  What difference does it make whether your naked in the shower or in swimming class?
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2010, 9:07pm by Youngren » IP Logged
SeaMine
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #129 on: Nov 15th, 2010, 11:01pm »

Brad, once again your research has been most enlightening.

I now understand that nude swimming was largely a public health issue.  Given that issue, the double standard seems to have developed out of the public's perception of "maleness" (if you're bashful, you're not a "real man"), the desire to foster female modesty, together with the imagined asexuality of children.

As time progressed, advances were made in pool water circulation, filtration, and chlorination, and synthetic swimsuit material became commonplace, the issue of public health became less of an issue, and public sentiment slowly changed.

We also discovered that children are not completely asexual.

But what we are left with is the double standard.
IP Logged

SeaMine
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #130 on: Nov 15th, 2010, 11:04pm »

on Nov 15th, 2010, 11:01pm, SeaMine wrote:
Brad, once again your research has been most enlightening.

I now understand that nude swimming was largely a public health issue. Given that issue, the double standard seems to have developed out of the public's perception of "maleness" (if you're bashful, you're not a "real man"), the desire to foster female modesty, together with the imagined asexuality of children.

As time progressed, advances were made in pool water circulation, filtration, and chlorination, and synthetic swimsuit material became commonplace, the issue of public health became less of an issue, and public sentiment slowly changed.

We also discovered that children are not completely asexual.

But what we are left with is the double standard.

Yes, you summed it up very well. It is confirmation of what many of us felt in our gut. It also mentions how women would stray into the pool area, and, how when the pool areas weren't properly designed, the girls would watch the boys...either from under doors or in windows they could look through.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2010, 7:48pm by Brad » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #131 on: Nov 15th, 2010, 11:10pm »

on Nov 15th, 2010, 8:24pm, Youngren wrote:

Brad:

I listened in total to the History of Nude Swimming. I agree with you that the program was excellent. I had never understood why it was that we swam in the nude. The fact that girls didn't swim in the nude was also explained. It was also before the time when equality of the sexes was an issue. Note that they did mention that when girls were admitted to swimming class the boys wore suits. Note also that there is no mention whatsoever about female swimming instructors.  

There is something silly about the fact that everyone wears suits while swimming in school now. What do they wear when they shower? Do they wear suits? What difference does it make whether your naked in the shower or in swimming class?

I really appreciate the hard research that guy did. Although I'm the biggest proponent of not calling anyone's story b.s., I can't believe any of the stories claimed that there was institutionalized mixed gender swimming when the boys were nude.   I also believe it was rare and uncommon when women were allowed into the swim area where the boys swam. However, given the testimonials and the "asexual" view of nude boys swimming, I believe women did indeed enter the swim areas with the boys, and, it is not inconceivable that in some rare instances, female instructors were allowed to teach boy swim classes, but not at the Y.

« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2010, 11:12pm by Brad » IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #132 on: Nov 16th, 2010, 7:15am »

Do you believe the photos in magazines like National Geographic that show tribal people nude in the jungle or desert and in their villages are fake? Are pictures from certain European and other beaches fakes?

Is everything that isn't in line with the current situation false? Is today's circumstance eternal?
IP Logged

Ned
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #133 on: Nov 16th, 2010, 2:36pm »

1)We need to make a distinction between post-pubescent and pre-, dont we?

Mothers and even sisters coming in or even staying and watching 6-year olds is not even worth commenting on, IMO.

2)  Haven't watched the Youtube series yet.  But I'd be very interested if there were any well-told descriptions from a girl's point of view of doing that peeking you are talking about Brad.  Post-pubescent of course.  
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #134 on: Nov 16th, 2010, 6:32pm »

Brad has said what seems the most reasonable opinion about that practice of boys in the nude in swimming lessons !

" I can't believe any of the stories claimed that there was institutionalized mixed gender swimming when the boys were nude""

me too

"I also believe it was rare and uncommon when women were allowed into the swim area where the boys swam. However, given the testimonials and the"asexual" view of nude boys swimming, I believe women did indeed enter the swim areas with the boys, and, it is not inconceivable that in some rare instances, female instructors were allowed to teach boy swim classes, but not at the Y"

me too, but except that it never happened in  youth centers
on the opposite of Brad, I believe that it happened also occasionally in the youth centers that a female instructor was allowed to teach swim to boys, more over kids, when there was not men at the same time than the boys  
why would it be possible in schools and not in youth centers? even if not coomon as it is said.

More over, it seems to me more credible  to be true in youth centers than in schools and as I think that it happened sometimes at schools, it might have happened also in youth centers

As regards girls watching the boys by an under door or through a window, possibly it happened if they had this opportunity to do it, why not but how can be sure ?

Brad said that it happened when the pool areas were not properly designed.
yes it coud be a reason but it means that girls were not well supervised by teachers or monitors?  and school authorities not very cautious or concerned by this issue  
possibly!
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2010, 6:56am by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #135 on: Nov 17th, 2010, 4:34am »

on Nov 16th, 2010, 6:32pm, easter_man_10 wrote:

... I believe that it happened also occasionally in the youth centers that a female instructor was allowed to teach swim to boys, more over kids, when there was not men at the same time than the boys  
why would it be possible in schools and not in youth centers? even if not coomon as it is said...

You are right. It did happen in my experience where female instructors taught swimming to boys, as I have said. Those classes happened only at the Y. I did not attend a school however that had swimming, nude or otherwise. I did attend a summer camp one year (as a counselor) where swimming in the lake was sometimes done nude by the younger boys, mainly because they had no suits (it was a camp for underprivileged kids). In that instance, the swim instructors and lifeguards were women (wearing suits).
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #136 on: Nov 17th, 2010, 5:52am »

Allan, your account of boys swimming nude with female instructors and lifeguards at the summer camp is very interesting. Was it a boys only summer camp or were there also girls, and what were the ages of the boys?  
I have seen other accounts about these summer camps for underprivileged boys, usually inner city kids, which were manned and run by women, mostly college girl volunteers who acted as camp councillors to the boys, and nudity in front of these girls seems to have been common at these camps. I think I posted about such an account on another thread. These 'charity' camps seem to have been common in the 50's. And as you say, swimsuits, at least for boys, were a luxury, and considered unnecessary, for poor families in those days.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #137 on: Nov 17th, 2010, 6:05am »

For those posters who are claiming that female spectators were never present during boys nude swim competitions here is a post  from an old forum by a woman who mentions the places and years where she regularly saw boys competing nude at Y's as a young girl with her mother and other girls and women.

"You had me believing until that bit about there being
no naked male swimmers with girls or women watching or
in attendance. When I was 10, 11 and 12 I saw boys swim competitively and naked while standing and sitting in a spectator area with my mother in a Y in
Worcester and Fitchburg, MA, USA. My brother was among them. I found it very interesting.
Yes, there were other girls there. This was in 1954, 53, and 52. I don't know what the boys thought. I had seen my brother nude before. But I thought it was cool to see the other boys, I guess. It was all sort of natural back then."

IP Logged

Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #138 on: Nov 17th, 2010, 11:51am »

Bobby, the camp was only boys. It had a mix of house mothers and male counselors. I was a junior counselor, aged all of 15 years old that summer. Swimming nude in the lake was by no means mandated or probably really acknowledged (in a public sense) by the camp admin. Rather it was the result of deciding if it was OK to deny young boys (6 or 7 or so) who had arrived at camp without a swimsuit the opportunity to swim in a hot day. Letting them swim nude, or rather frolic in the water, was often considered the better alternative to letting them swim in their underwear, or not at all. I remember being surprised the first time I saw it and talking to one of the lifeguards, a woman, who called them 'cute'. She did not, of course, mean it in a sexual sense, just that they were kids. And the lake front was set up so the kids could be corralled by surrounding floating docks and kept track of. This was in 1956, Camp Wonderland, Lake Massapoag, Sharon, MA.
IP Logged
Ned
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #139 on: Nov 18th, 2010, 6:23pm »

I note "she" goes to great lengths to mention three ages she possibly was, but not the boys' ages.  

Also, this phraseology doesn't sound natural to me: " I thought it was cool to see the other boys".  

on Nov 17th, 2010, 6:05am, Bobby_Bare wrote:

"You had me believing until that bit about there being
no naked male swimmers with girls or women watching or
in attendance. When I was 10, 11 and 12 I saw boys swim competitively and naked while standing and sitting in a spectator area with my mother in a Y in
Worcester and Fitchburg, MA, USA. My brother was among them. I found it very interesting.
Yes, there were other girls there. This was in 1954, 53, and 52. I don't know what the boys thought. I had seen my brother nude before. But I thought it was cool to see the other boys, I guess. It was all sort of natural back then."

IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #140 on: Nov 18th, 2010, 6:27pm »

I think that "Ned' is right in pointing that point.  

"I note "she" goes to great lengths to mention three ages she possibly was, but not the boys' ages.  

Also, this phraseology doesn't sound natural to me: " I thought it was cool to see the other boys".
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2010, 6:28pm by easter_man_10 » IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

« Reply #141 on: Nov 18th, 2010, 7:36pm »

on Nov 18th, 2010, 6:27pm, easter_man_10 wrote:
I think that "Ned' is right in pointing that point.  

"I note "she" goes to great lengths to mention three ages she possibly was, but not the boys' ages.

I do not know if that is a true account or not, but I did not read it that she was saying those were the ages she was, but rather that she had seen the swimming on three successive years at three different ages. So that is legit. And the expression "I thought it was cool to see the other boys" also sounds legit to me. The word "cool" used that way was definitely of that era. I used it myself during the 1950s; I think it came out of the be-bop era of the 1940s, but it might be older than that.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #142 on: Nov 19th, 2010, 3:52am »

so we cannot  be sure of the truth of such relations, each of us has his own opinion about it !
IP Logged
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #143 on: Nov 19th, 2010, 4:31am »

on Nov 18th, 2010, 6:23pm, Ned wrote:
I note "she" goes to great lengths to mention three ages she possibly was, but not the boys' ages.

I don't know what you mean by  "she goes to great lengths to mention three ages she possibly was". She simply stated her exact age and years during which she saw the boys competing nude, and also named the places. So it sounds genuine to me.
Although she didn't mention the ages of the boys it is obvious that they would have been in their early teens at least since these were swimteams competing.
I also don't find anything "unnatural" in her expression of  " I thought it was cool to see the other boys".  It is obvious what she means. It is obviously a female expression, a male would have put it more graphic.
Unfortunately this was taken from a now defunct forum so I can't give a link, I just saved the page at the time. I think it was from about 2 or 3 years ago.

IP Logged

Maverick
YaBB Newbie

I love being naked

« Reply #144 on: Nov 19th, 2010, 8:41am »

Like Bobby, I see absolutely nothing unusual in the information she included in the post.

I think anyone recounting an incident in their life would talk about their own age even if they didn't mention the ages of other people in the story.

And the comment about seeing other boys sounds perfectly normal to me, in both the words she used and the fact that it was "other boys". She said that she had seen her brother naked. It would be noteworthy for her to say that she now had seen other boys naked, given that all would have different bodily attributes from her brother. A chance to see lots of different penises, butts, etc.

Who among us would not have liked to see lots of naked girls or women, gathered in one place, through the different periods of our lives?

Whatever your point of view on the truth or falsity of these stories, I think it is important to not go overboard in nitpicking the details to prove our point.
IP Logged
easter_man_10
YaBB God

I love YaBB

« Reply #145 on: Nov 19th, 2010, 10:21am »

"Bobby Bare and Maverick"

it is not because a woman  gives her age and the year and town when a situation was supposed to happen that it is true since we cannot check it.

it is always to each person to believe or not a relation, it is not the same with articles of newspapers or some photos when we are sure that they are true because they were published in magazines or newspapers.
IP Logged
Maverick
YaBB Newbie

I love being naked

« Reply #146 on: Nov 19th, 2010, 8:21pm »

easter

I have no idea if the story is true or not, or if it is actually a woman telling the story. It could be totally made up by a man or boy.

I was merely responding to the two comments made that what was said in the story and how it was said was unusual.

At least two of us didn't see anything particularly unusual in the details of the story which would immeadiately point to it being false or even questionable simply based on the content.

Sorry if it seemed like I was being critical of you. I simply wanted to say that I didn't see anything in the wording of the story which pointed to it being obviously false. It seemed a natural and normal way to tell that story from the perspective of a woman recounting her preteen experience from years before.

I have appreciated your comments to various topics on many occaisions. Thanks for offering your views so freely.

Maverick
IP Logged
somedude
YaBB Full Member

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong

« Reply #147 on: Nov 20th, 2010, 6:07pm »

I agree with Maverick and Easter_Man. Stories found online can easily be made up.Just because someone posts a story claiming to be a woman doesn't mean it's actually a woman.  

There is an article that implies boys swam naked in front of spectators, but by choice.The article is from the new york times.Here's part of it:

You can download the rest of the article here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/xq2uqan38

This article only talks about younger boys though.Spectators watching teens at organized events is highly unlikely.Let's also not forget that the boys weren't expected to be nude during their competition..So this article isn't evidence that boys swam nude in front of spectators as a general rule because suits WERE required.The reason the boys swam nude in front of spectators wasn't because they were expected to, but as the article said, it was because they realized they could swim faster without the weight of wool suits on them. Ultimately it was the boys decision to swim nude, not the holders of the event.
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2010, 5:35pm by somedude » IP Logged

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason
Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #148 on: Nov 20th, 2010, 6:49pm »

Interesting article. But one must realize that boys who always swam nude and practiced nude, and never wore a swimsuit in their life, no matter who was present and looking, would find it strange to wear suits when they were competing, even with spectators present.
Obviously some places allowed this and some didn't. But I agree that this would be mostly with junior boys and teams, maybe up to 12 or so. Though there could have been exceptions with teenage boys too in a few places.
IP Logged

Bobby Bare
YaBB God

what's up

« Reply #149 on: Nov 20th, 2010, 7:02pm »

From the account I quoted I think that in a subsequent post she said that her brother whom she saw competing with other boys in front of mixed spectators was two years younger than her. So if she watched the boys until she was 13 as she says the boys would have been 11 years old at least.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples