CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 31st, 2014, 1:28am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, igorisapud, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   Hedonism Catamaran & CFNM Experience
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hedonism Catamaran & CFNM Experience  (Read 3935 times)
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hedonism Catamaran & CFNM Experience
« on: Nov 13th, 2008, 4:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A thread was just posted asking about Hedonism in Jamaica, to which I responded (not all that favorably). However, there is an extraordinary experience one can have there on a chartered Catamaran that picks folks up at the resort(s). It sails once a week with open bar, snorkeling and they visit a cave with a cliff to jump off of.

The best thing is that it advertises that the trip is clothing optional for anyone that wants to be nude.

I posted this story a number of years ago, just found it on my hard drive. So I'll post it again given the interest.

In Jamaica they have several resorts with clothing optional opportunities, including Jamaica, Jamaica!, Braco Village and Hedonism II & III, etc. These all-inclusive resorts are side by side in areas like Negril.

One of the activities includes a large catamaran sailboat that can hold about 70 people. There are several large catamarans that hosts chartered tours for the various resorts, and the one I went on was clothing optional, which is somewhat common at Jamaican resorts. I can't remember if it was just Hedo guests or opened to other resorts as well as I remember the ratio of single females to males seem to be far better on the boat than on the beach at Hedo. The trip was to be 4 hours.

A lot of people climbed aboard, including single guys, couples, and, some very cute young single girls. Three of these girls, who were in their early twenties, were slender and very pretty. As we headed out I was praying that they would strip naked. But unfortunately, they didn't even remove so much as a top the entire trip nor did most of the other women that day.

It became apparent that this tour was not about getting naked, but about all the other great things one can experience, which made it worth it all even if there was no nudity.

Finally, after about an hour into the cruise, an older German couple stripped naked and went and sunned on the fore deck. It was an ice breaker in that now the cruise was officially for nudity as well although no one else was following suit (or suit-less).

Eventually, another couple joined them getting nude. As time wore on, some of the single guys were getting drunk, and two eventually took off their suits and were walking around the boat with their dicks swinging. Then, a couple of girls took their tops off, but that was it and it was only a small handful on this huge boat filled with clothed people and I don't remember anyone else being nude that day. But the key was that the clothed people weren't acting any different about some people being nude. After all, they got on a "clothing optional" cruise, so there being accepting of it was normal.

Howver, the clothed-person/naked-person dynamic was definitely there and was erotic for me to see. You would see the females catching a look at the genitals of the naked men.

I was leaning up against one of the rails facing these three cute girls just a few feet away from me making light talk with them. I studied their reactions to the nudity, and it was positive in that they'd elbow each other to look at a guy's exposed cock facing them across the boat, and they'd giggle. When I asked them if they enjoyed seeing the naked guys, one girl said "yep" and the other nodded.  

Next to us was the hatch down into the hold. My heart was racing as I thought about the possibility of continuing that conversation with them after I had taken off all my clothes. On the one hand, I'd feel weird being one of the very few that were naked. On the other hand, there was an eroticism in exactly that. I then thought about how if I passed up the opportunity, I'd probably regret not having experienced it given how much I loved CFNM. But if I did get naked, I might be labeled a weirdo. This did not seem to be a nude environment like a beach where you blend in...it was just the opposite. I thought about it, but came to the conclusion that others had broke the ice, and it was now acceptable...I would not be labeled but accepted. After all this was called a clothing optional cruise and I had a right to be naked if I wanted even if others weren't. Upon that realization I made the decision.

Leaving my drink, I went down into the hold and got my duffel bag. I took off my shirt and sandals. I hesitated, then, I took off my shorts and put them in the duffel. I was wearing my white briefs, and slowly convinced myself to put them in the duffel too. I was now standing there in the hold, completely stark naked. I let the feel of being in a place where anyone could walk in to see how it felt before I dared do anything else.

I then decided to go up the deck this way. Should I wear my sandals? What a silly question. I decided not to. I wanted to experience it completely and totally stark naked, not even sandals or a cap, but in the same condition as though I was in the shower...except I'm in a group of clothed people.

As I took my first step up the ladder to the open deck my heart began to pound. I was doing it at there was no turning back.

As I entered onto the deck, I will never forget the feeling seeing the three girls attention turn to me in surprise as I walked completely naked back to my former spot against the rail facing them. I had worked out a lot, and felt I had a physique that would not repulse anyone, but hopefully the contrary. The stares I got that particular day were especially nice as I walked in front of these girls and leaned against the rail with me drink facing them.

I was positioned right in front of them such that they could easily and comfortably look directly at my dick without making it seem obvious they were checking it out. On this trip I had shaved my cock and balls and trimmed back the pubic hair to make the whole ensemble much more presentable for such a situation and to know that the entirety of my penis and balls could be viewed. The ocean breeze blowing on the unprotected and uncovered skin made my genitals feel all the more naked.

I was wearing my shades and made it appear I wasn't looking at these girls, but out of the corner of my eye I caught them from time to time looking at my dick. The more I thought about them being right in front of me aroused me. I then realized I hadn't put suntan lotion on that area, and went back into the hold to take care of it.

I could hear the girls talking as I descended down the ladder, so I stopped to eavesdrop a moment. It's interesting how words themselves can make something so much more erotic than the act itself. I heard one say to the others "He has really nice balls", and they giggled. Her comment sent a shiver down my spine. I quickly put the lotion on eager to return and give them the other two the opportunity to look again at my balls in light of her comment.

When I returned to the deck, I was able to engage them in some light conversation. They were very friendly and even flirtatious and not only seemed o.k. I was naked, but seemed to be even friendlier now that I was naked than they had when I was not.

Maybe it was the free flowing drinks, but I found the other clothed girls on the boat were also very receptive to having a conversation with me not showing the least bit of intimidation I was naked as we conversed. If one looks on the Photos page, and look at the nude photos of Mr. Smiley at the various street events, it seems that when in the right environment wherein almost everyone is clothed, girls seem more eager to flirt and converse with a man that is naked than when we're clothed. It seemed to be that way that day on the boat, and I was loving it!

The hostess of the boat was also a very cute brunette from Boston, and she too was friendly with me as I talked to her in the buff. I also observed the ladies staring at my bare ass several times too with some pointing their cameras at me. I'd just smile at them and they'd smile back. Then I'd go make conversation with them. Of course, I wasn't the only naked guy making the rounds, but all the same, only a few of us dared to bare that much. I so enjoyed it that I stayed naked the remainder of the trip.

The hostess told me every trip is different in that sometimes no one is nude on the trip whereas other times a lot are. I had to ask "do guys ever sport wood?" and she chuckled and said "sometimes some of the nude guys get an erection, which I think is cool - some ladies like to see that." And at that moment, I began to get stiff hearing that, and I'm sure she could see my penis was beginning to stiffen but I never got a full blown erection as there was always that strange feeling of being the weird guy exposing myself to her (even if she *was* cool with it).

We returned to Hedo, but I never saw those three girls again. Afterward I was very happy I had gotten naked, and I know the women were too.

If you're interested, the boat docks at Hedonism II once a week for this cruise (at least that was the way it was back then). Check with the front desk and they can tell you when the next cruise is. If I remember correctly, it's free if you are staying at Hedo, but you pay if you are not.  

« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2008, 4:33pm by Brad » IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

Re: Hedonism Catamaran & CFNM Experience
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13th, 2008, 4:47pm »

Hi Brad:

Well told...I could relate to all the emotions you shared as you struggled with your thoughts and feelings. So much of CFNM takes place psychologically!
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2008, 4:48pm by seattlesam » IP Logged
gmeister
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 14th, 2008, 11:55pm »

My wife and I went on a Hedo water ski outing which also was clothing optional. Most got nude except for a couple of women. One of the women water skiied nude so I had to try it too. It was fun and there were certainly a lot of other non-Hedo people on the beach where we were skiing who were clothed. So it was CFNFCMNM. Wink

BTW Brad, as always your stories and attitude are the best.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2008, 11:56pm by gmeister » IP Logged
Brad
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Nov 15th, 2008, 5:19pm »

on Nov 14th, 2008, 11:55pm, gmeister wrote:
My wife and I went on a Hedo water ski outing which also was clothing optional. Most got nude except for a couple of women. One of the women water skiied nude so I had to try it too. It was fun and there were certainly a lot of other non-Hedo people on the beach where we were skiing who were clothed. So it was CFNFCMNM. Wink

BTW Brad, as always your stories and attitude are the best.

Thanks for the compliment gmeister.  We have some great story tellers in here, so to be considered amongst them as a good one is appreciated!
IP Logged
strapman
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 16th, 2008, 4:52pm »

Brad,

Great story.  I remember that from when you first posted it, and enjoyed it just as much again!

My wife and I have been to Jamaica Jamaica twice when we were in our 20's, and really enjoyed the nude beach/bar/hot tub there.  (I even got her to give me a BJ during the day on a secluded walkway just off the nude beach!)

They had a small catamaran that went out daily and they designated it for clothing optional "nude booze cruise" twice per week.  On our first trip, I could not convince my wife to do it, but on the second trip she agreed!

We went with about 5 other couples and I think three single guys.  All of the females were young and pretty hot (including my wife). After we got about 100yards off shore, with the first drinks down, on of the guys dropped his trunks.  My wife and I immediately joined in.  Another guy, then two of the single guys, then a woman took her top off.  
Within 15 minutes, all 9 guys were nude, as was my wife, and one woman topless, the other women all in bikinis (a few thongs, one g-string).  

It did not take long for the wives/GF's of the nude guys to start joking around about sunburned dicks, white butts etc.  One woman and my wife even got into a conversation about putting sunscreen on their man's dicks and being careful not to get us hard!

That, combined with so many hot girls with their butts hanging out managed to keep me about half hard through the whole 2 hours cruise.  I saw two other guys get fully hard a couple times, including one of the single guys who had what must have been a 9 inch cock and was quite proud of it.  

The boat was only about 30 foot with no hold save a toilet room in one pontoon, so we were all packed in pretty good.  Later, my wife admitted that she kind of  enjoyed being the only nude girl with 9 nude guys, as she got lots of attention.  She said it was unreal in that if she sat down, she could not look out in any direction without seeing at least one swaying dick.   She joked that they should call it the "penis booze cruise".

The whole thing was fantastic since all the girls knew what they were getting into, and no one made it too sexual (except for the occassional erections), and the girls' jokes.  

We made a few resort friends for the week and hung out on the nude beach with one of the other couples.  Towards the end of the week, we were at the bar getting loaded on the free drinks when one of the girls from the cruise came up to us, seemingly a bit drunk, and said very loudly "Hey, you're one of the big dicked guys from the boat!".  

My wife turned red as a bunch of other women at the bar turned around to look at me, but it was all pretty funny.  I would do it again in a second, even though I am 20 years older.  I know my wife would not, too self concious now.
IP Logged
gmeister
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Nov 18th, 2008, 10:26pm »

My wife and I did the nude catamaran cruise from Orient Beach to Tintimarre Is. (sp?). Most got nude including the crew except the one (great looking) female crew member. She took off her top for a while but put it back on. On the way back she and I had a long enjoyable discussion with me nude and her in a bikini reclining on the deck. (My wife was conversing with one of the male crew members.) One of the other people on the cruise took a picture of us and after the vacation sent it to me. It is a favorite pic of mine and pure CFNM. Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples