CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 21st, 2014, 9:56pm

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   CFNM experience with sister(s)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CFNM experience with sister(s)  (Read 6314 times)
erik020
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

CFNM experience with sister(s)
« on: Oct 5th, 2008, 6:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi guys,

Are there guys, who have cfnm experiences with their sister(s) and willing to tell about it?
IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

Re: CFNM experience with sister(s)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 5th, 2008, 9:13pm »

I shared this in the other thread about my mom, but my sister was there, too:

When I came home from college for the summer, I stayed in a room in the basement where the laundry room was attached. As a college student, I enjoyed heading out with friends and drinking until about 3 in the morning. I would come home, then sleep in until about 2 in the afternoon. Sometimes my mother would come into the laundry room to finish up the laundry. There were no closets in my room, so I kept my clothes in the laundry room. Usually, I could hear the washer or dryer, or my mother would leave the door to that room open and I could see the light and that someone was in there. One Saturday, I woke up about 2:30 and naturally was sleeping naked. I sat up, noticed my door was closed and the door to the laundry room was closed. I got up and walked over to the laundry room to grab some clothes. I opened the door...and in the room was my mother and my sister (who was 14.) I was shocked, and humiliated. They hadn't seen me naked in years, and I was quite embarrassed about my small penis. I looked at them, looked down (it was probably about an inch, inch and a half max at that moment) and felt like I turned a ghostly shade of white. My sister started cracking up, and my mother said something like "well good morning." I quickly walked past them, snagged the first piece of clothing I could find, and hauled ass to the shower.
IP Logged
gmeister
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Oct 6th, 2008, 12:00am »

I posted this before but....:

My first CFNM was with my younger sister. We were on a trip with my parents and she and I shared a room and my parents were in the adjoining room. I was about 14 years and she was 10 or so. Time to go to bed and she changed in the bathroom into her jammies and I wore my briefs which is all I had ever worn for many years.  
I got into my bed and my sister got into her bed with the lights out and she asked me why I only wore underwear into bed. I explained that it was much more comfortable that way. For some reason this conversation got me excited and I told her it is even more comfortable without any clothes and proceeded to get out of bed, walk to the middle of the room and drop my briefs and get back into bed. The light was very dim so not much could have been seen by her.  
After a few seconds in bed, my sister asked me if she could see me with the covers off. I couldn't believe what she said but I wasn't going to refuse so I said 'sure' (very nonchalantly, I hoped).  
I took off the covers and exposed myself and my sister turned on the light between the beds and gazed at my (obviously very erect) cock. She looked for a while and commented on it being bigger than she thought it would be and then seemed to lose interest and went back to bed.  
At this point I was in a terrible state of excitement and there was really no choice but to masturbate. I put the covers back over and did the deed as quietly as possible and that was that.  
For a while after that I lived in fear that my sister would tell my parents, but she kept the secret or maybe just forgot about it. Anyway, that was my first CFNM.
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Oct 6th, 2008, 7:43am »

I don't have a sister but I'd guess that in a healthy situation with female siblings there'd be cfnm, nfcm, and nfnm situations all the time.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
lokheed
YaBB Senior Member

A Frenchy fan

« Reply #4 on: Oct 8th, 2008, 7:06am »

I don't have any sisters, so I always enjoy reading others stories involving sisters.   Smiley

I hope others will give us more.
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #5 on: Oct 9th, 2008, 4:30am »

Oh man, I have lots of stories but I'll break them up a little because this got so long. I apologize if these are too long. Let me know and I'll shorten them.

My sister was really cool and I had no problem being nude in front of her. Well, I should say that I got a huge thrill out of it. It was all so great, just like the few other CFNM situations I've had, all so surreal. It's been a few years but the experiences are burned into my memory as if they happened yesterday.  

I write a lot for my job so I'll take some time and post a couple scenarios from our teenage years here when I get some time.

OK, here ya go:  
Not sure exactly what age I was, it probably started when I was about 14 or so and continued for about 4 years until I graduated high school and she graduated college (she lived at home while attending university).  

I think this was such a thrill because it was in front of very attractive females -- my sister and sometimes one or more of her girlfriends if they happened to be spending the night or studying with her --  and because they were several years older than me. So I felt I could get away with anything since I was not a threat to them and my sister always said there was nothing wrong with my nudity around her or her friends.  

She always told me that she'd "seen everything before anyway". She loved looking at me she always and complimented my body, so I never felt ashamed. On the contrary, she made feel good about being nude around her and her friends and my mom sometimes and showing off my body. And she seemed to always do anything she could to see me when I was nude too.

I didn't want to blantantly show off because I thought that would seem immature so I always made it seem "accidental", and so no one would ever felt threatened that I was intentionally flashing them or doing anything pervy.

Of course I always wanted equality and to see my sister nude too but I only got the chance a couple times when we were both in the bathroom showering at the same time. At that age with hormones raging, of course I wanted to see any female nude - female classmates, sister, mom, neighbor, teacher, store mannequin, etc.. Of course I didn't want to touch my sister, I was just like any teenager boy wanting to see what a older girl or woman looked like nude. Unfortunately she wasn't as clothes-free as I was.

I remember I used to always walk from my bedroom to the bathroom down the hallway without my clothes on when I was going to shower. I would walk back without a towel around me or it would somehow always "accidently" slip off me.  

If my sister was home I would walk past her room and I would hope that her door was open and that she would see me. I still remember one time when no one else was home but me and her. And I walked past her door several times hoping she would stop me for something, anything. (I had "forgotten" something in the bathroom so I went back to get it. Yeah, that's it, I forgot something Wink )

Finally she noticed me and said, "Hey, what's up?" Then she saw I had nothing on as I "accidently" dropped my small towel. I acted embarrassed and said something like, "Yikes, sorry, I was just coming from the shower."  

And she said something like, "Nothing I haven't seen before!"  
And I said "Yeah, Right." and moved on. Then she said "oh yeah? Come back in here."  

I'm pretty sure she was daring me to go back in there nude but my heart was beating out of my chest and my head was flush. I was not small but this was making my penis shrink down. So I probably just said something like, "Ha ha. No, you come here." And I closed my door. I couldn't imagine what I was going to do if I went in there. Model for her? No way. The thrill for me was being seen "by accident" or in a seemingly innocent situation. I guess this was early on when I first started going nude from the bath, or whenever I could create an "accidental" nudity, maybe 5-7 times a week.

If I was downstairs trying to find clothes in the laundry room or in the kitchen with a towel on she would always try pulling it off me. And I would always let her pull it off me and see my penis and butt and I would act surprised. Then I would (slowly) tie it back around me and say, "Ha ha."

I'd always be sure she could see me before I would tie my towel back around me. She'd say something like, "Mmm nice!" And it made it really thrilling knowing that she liked what she saw.

... continued.
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2008, 3:16am by chad » IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Oct 9th, 2008, 7:43am »

sfsteveo,

Thanks for sharing this with us! This was a great way to become open & secure with girls, during your teen years. I, who don't have a sister, could never have endured these things!
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2008, 7:44am by SingleDonald » IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #7 on: Oct 9th, 2008, 5:00pm »

Part II
My older sister would always come into the bathroom when I was taking a shower to brush her hair or seemingly find any excuse to do anything when I was in there nude.

I would always hurry to finish my shower so I could pull back the shower curtain and (slowly) grab my towel and act like I didn't know she was there and she would always say "Oh sorry, I thought you knew I was here. But it's no big deal." She seemed to do this a lot and I loved it.  

She was older so this was all OK according to her: She'd "seen everything anyway when I was younger." Sometimes she would grab the shower curtain and look in to my shower real quickly and say something like: "What's going on in there?" and then she'd laugh really hard. She was funny. Not sure if she saw anything but I was hoping she did, and that she liked whatever she did see. Just imagining that she saw my body and that she liked it made me hard.

Over time whenever I took a shower I would leave my towel on the counter across the room so that if she came in and I would finish quickly enough that I would have to get out of the tub and walk over to get it so I would be completely bare in front of her and I'd watch her in the mirror watch me. Or I would open the shower curtain and ask her to hand my towel to me while I stood there completely nude. Again, not my fault I was nude in front of her Wink she came in there. This happened several times and it was always a big thrill especially if she complimented my body.  

Sometimes she would stay in the bathroom and talk to me while I dried off until my mom called her. I loved it when she would brush her hair in the mirror, her back to me, and because her back was to me I would act like I didn't know that she could clearly see my entire naked body in the mirror.  

I would towel off my legs and back turning around while chatting with her and giving her a nice view of my penis and butt. I got harder as I watched her staring at me, very slowly brushing her hair, her mouth open or licking her lips. I could tell she was impressed when my penis was always so much thicker after my hot shower. I felt so cool that I was impressing my cool older sister. I thought I must compare well to the older guys she knew.

Certainly I didn't have any untoward thoughts for my sister, it was just a huge thrill to be completely nude around an older attractive female and I guess I was proud to show off my penis that was bigger than any of the other guys' who I had seen in gym class. So I was feeling good about my naked self, always trying to impress my older sister.  

I remember whenever I would hear other teenage boys' stories of humiliation of being caught nude in front of moms or sisters I would think, "That is so cool! I f**ing love that when that happens to me!"  

... continued.
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2008, 3:19am by chad » IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #8 on: Oct 9th, 2008, 5:02pm »

Part III

One time I had to shower in my parent's master bathroom. This shower had clear plexiglass panels and a clear door. She knocked on the bathroom door then came in and said, "Hey it's me. Mom wanted me to get some ..." and her voice trailed off. She looked around in a couple cabinets with her back to me but then I could see that she was looking at me in the mirror. "Man" I thought, "this is cool! She's watching me!"

Knowing she was watching me while I was completely nude, turning around so she could see everything, bending down to get the soap, facing her and turning to the side so she could see my penis from the side was an incredible thrill.  

She put on a good act, really appearing like she was searching in that cabinet for something. All the while she was peering over the cabinet door watching me thinking I didn't know. I felt so completely exposed while soaping up and rinsing and showing off my body to her, it was a high. And it was getting me hard. I tried to ignore this thrill and stood facing her showing my penis as long as I could. But I finally had to turn away because it was getting to be too much. So I turned and rinsed my head under cold water.

After my erection went back I turned around completely exposing myself so she could watch me while I shampooed my hair. The shampoo covered my head and eyes so she thought I couldn't see her. But I was loving this, turning around under the water. She wiped the mirror and pretended to comb her hair while staring at me.

She finally brought out a box and walked up to the shower and said, "OK, I got it." Shampoo was still on my face and my eyes were closed so she thought I couldn't see her standing there staring at my penis. Again this started to get me harder so I turned and rinsed under the water, thinking 'I'm sure she'll enjoy looking at my butt'. And she said to me, "Hey, nice butt!"  

I acted like I didn't hear her because of the water and I smiled to myself and turned back around and acted startled to see her standing there. I said "What? Whoa. Hey! I thought you left," and I grabbed a washcloth and tried to cover my penis with it. But she just stood there saying something like, "Mom wanted me to tell you that dinner is 20 minutes. And we have to start on time because we have to ..."  

I could tell she was making stuff up to say in order to stall and stand there and talk to me. We chatted a bit about school. This was her scenario so I went with it. She said, "You don't have to do that with the washcloth. You know I've seen everything before." And I thought the jig was up, that she knew that I knew she was watching me earlier.

I said, "What do you mean? When?"  
"When you were a baby I used to change your diapers. Even when you were seven years old you loved to run around naked as a jaybird."
I said, "Yeah, but I'm a little older and bigger now." And with that I thought I'd be a man and cool like her. So I slacked my arm and let the washcloth go down a little exposing more of my penis to show her again that I was big. She tried to keep eye contact with me but she was looking me up and down again.
"Yes, you are. Looking good, Stud."
This was starting to turn me on again as I let the washcloth move completely away from my thickening penis and used it to wash my leg.

I knew if this was going to get me hard again if we kept this up. Standing there completely exposed to her while she was clothed was an amazing thrill. So I said, "Well, I guess it's only fair that I see you too."
"You can see me."
"Really?! When?"
"Right now, Silly. I'm right here."
I said, "You know what I mean. Naked, just like I am. You can see everything! It's only fair."
And she said, "In your dreams!" and walked out.

I was thinking, "oh man. What a tease!"  

... continued.
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2008, 3:22am by chad » IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Oct 10th, 2008, 11:47am »

Very funny and very well-told.  Thanks for sharing the experiences with us!
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: Oct 11th, 2008, 2:52am »

Thanks for the story - well written and perfect CFNM experience, I'd say.

Let's have some more!
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Oct 11th, 2008, 9:33pm »

sfsteveo,

It's understandable that your sister wanted to be discrete, in the 2nd story. Yet she knew that you were secure with her seeing you naked, and happily was open about it, towards the end.
If a guy is comfortable with girls, he won't mind a direct look at his penis, or count the seconds that she is looking. As I have often stated, women ARE more discrete than men, when regarding the opposite sex: they seldom leer! We too can be discrete when looking at women, if we put our minds to it. Remember, a gawk is the involuntary reaction of a novice, and should be overlooked. A leer is deliberate, and should be avoided!  
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2008, 9:35pm by SingleDonald » IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #12 on: Oct 12th, 2008, 3:58am »

Part IV

Another time it was the same routine - I was walking past her door wearing nothing after a shower. This time I decided I would not even carry a towel with me, nothing. It was different and I was pushing my own risk envelope but hoping she would see me and I would have nothing to cover myself with. A new challenge.

She happened to be doing something near her open doorway when she saw me and said, "Hey there Naked Man. All clean?" She was starting to call me that a lot now if she caught me nude or saw me in the shower.  

I did my token embarrassment scene and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone was home," as I quickly put both of my hands over my penis and stopped in my tracks.  

In a tone like I had done something completely ridiculous she said, "Oh stop it you Silly Goose. I've seen you nude before. I know what your big penis looks like Dear and I know what it looks like so you don't have to protect me. I'm not embarrassed so you shouldn't be."

"I feel bad when you do that. As if you think you have to be ashamed of your body."

So I relented and took my hands away from my penis and put them to my sides. She looked down, smiled and nodded slowly keeping her eyes on my penis, as if to say, "See, that wasn't so bad was it." Then she slowly moved her gaze back up at me and tried unsuccessfully to recompose her thoughts.

"Um, yeah, no. Wow, you look great. You should not be ashamed at all. Don't feel like you have to cover up for me or the girls." (She meant her girlfriends from school whom she had over 3-4 times a week to study with.)

"You definitely do not need to be ashamed. Most guys, any age, would show off a penis like yours every chance they got."  

I thought that was, whoa, kinda out there. To hear talk like that about my penis from my own sister was over the top. I fired back, "uh I'm not going to show off. I don't do that."

I didn't know how to react so I jokingly said, "And I'm sure you have an awesome vagina."

But she got my point and also laughed and then explained, "I didn't mean to sound sexual. And I didn't mean to say that you would show off. I just mean that you should not be ashamed. But it's just a body part and one that men always have to cover up. Yes, like women's vaginas. It would be the same as saying that you have a great butt."

I said, "Hmm, Yeah, I dunno. Both of those ARE sexual body parts."

She said, "No seriously. I could say an ankle or knee, but no one cares about those body parts. So you could say that I have nice breasts and I'd take the compliment. Hmm, well, just between you and me. And don't ever say that any woman outside the family," she laughed.  

I think she wasn't sure what to say and perhaps my bold nudity -- standing there for so long chatting with confidence and completely exposed; her eyes darting back and forth, up and down -- was getting her flustered and she couldn't concentrate on anything else but my big penis Smiley  

"I'm just complimenting your really nice looking body parts that people don't usually see, as a way of saying that you shouldn't be ashamed or feel like you have to cover up for me when leaving the bathroom after a shower. I'm a big girl; I can take it."

All the while my hands were resting on my hips so my penis was completely exposed during the entire conversation for her to take long glances at. We were having a nice conversation I wasn't getting erect, as I was worried I might without a towel as a safety backup. Well, maybe I was getting a little harder and thicker after hearing those compliments of hers. And because she was looking down there a lot and smiling when she was talking about the body parts she was complimenting. It made me tingle when I caught her taking such long looks at my penis and her eyes getting so big.  

I said, "I know but it feels weird sometimes when I'm the only one who's nude."

"Yeah, I could understand that," she said. "But you shouldn't think twice about it. It's completely fine."

"I think it would be better if you were nude sometimes too," I said seriously. "I mean not just you, but both of us at the same time."

She chuckled and said, "That, my friend, is a discussion for another day." With that, she slapped me on my butt and walked downstairs.

... continued.
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #13 on: Oct 12th, 2008, 4:15am »

Part V

One time when she was in the bathroom when I was showering I whined and made a big deal out of getting soap in my eyes. She asked me what was wrong and I asked her to please get me a towel and (after I fluffed my penis) I pulled back the curtain a little so I could wipe my eyes -- and so she could see me.  

I acted like I had my eyes closed because of the soap but they were open just enough so that I could see her looking me up and down and then just staring into thru the gap in the shower curtain directly down at my penis while I was wiping my eyes with the towel.  

I very deliberately turned my head up and away from her so she could feel free to stare down at my penis all she wanted while my head was turned away. I was actually looking at the big bathroom mirror behind her while she looked at my body. Since she thought I wasn't aware of anything that was going on because she thought my eyes were stinging and closed, she took this opportunity to look at me all over and not worry that she was leering or that I was uncomfortable with it. I was (apparently) concentrating on my eyes.

Then she actually dropped one of the towels she had gotten for me and she knelt down to the floor to pick it up. This was feeling really good down there. This would not be good. She stopped near my penis to get a very close look then came back up very slowly.  

She clearly loved looking at my penis and her fascination with it was a huge thrill for me. Knowing that my very hip and attractive older sister loved the look of my penis was a big turn on. Her face had never been this close to my penis. I was in CFNM heaven.  

I would not let myself have an erection in front of my sister or my mother, ever. That would be like it was sexual and that I aroused because for her. I would never think such a thing. It would gross me out.  

But it was an incredible feeling to have an attractive female, any female, yes even my older sister, so admiring my body.

I said, "I think my eyes feel better."
"Oh good," she said pulling back and taking one of the towels back and smiling really big.

I finished wiping my eyes and turned back to the shower and she patted my butt as she left.  

... continued.
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2008, 1:20pm by chad » IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #14 on: Oct 12th, 2008, 4:19am »

Part VI

One night when I was probably 16 (because I remember that my older sister was in college which was near our home) her and one of her very cute girlfriends (I'll leave out names to protect the innocent) who was staying with her stopped me in the hallway on my way back to my room from the bathroom and I remember this got me aroused having nothing on but a thin towel around my waist and these two older girls were looking me up and down and talking to me.  

My sister's friend was squeezing my biceps and giggling. She was older and attractive and wearing a tight thin tank top showing off her nice small but firm round breasts. I was beside myself thinking, "Wow, this older woman (only 3-4 years older, but I was only about 16 so that was a lot to me) she's really cute and talking to me and touching my arms!"

Then my sister yanked my towel off me and they both giggled and ran back into my sister's room. I think they thought I would be embarrassed and run for cover or dash back to my room. This made me even more aroused as I walked right in there after them. Hey, I had an excuse. I thought if I was getting big (not erect, but thicker) then I could be proud rather than be an embarrassed "little" brother. I did not want to be the shameful little brother who they made fun of. I wanted to be cool like them. And I so wanted them to me see nude. "God, what an opportunity!" I remember thinking.

So I followed them in to my sister's room and they said, "Hey?! What are you..?!" They were shocked that I was actually there ... nude. My sister yelled for my mom but I quickly and quietly told her to shush up. My older sister looked me up and down and giggled and said, "I like what I'm seeing but are you kidding me?!"  

I saw my sister's friend's eyes get wide and planted directly on my penis and a huge smile on her face. Slowly walking towards them I said, "No I'm completely serious."  

I stopped about 6 feet from the bed that they had jumped up on and were sitting across it. Then slowly, so I could give them more time to look at my proud penis, I stood there. Then I quickly caught myself, like, "Whoa, what have I done?!"  

I said, "Yeah, yikes. I better cover myself. Sorry, I just wanted my towel."  
My sister said, "No, you don't really have to cover yourself. We're fine. You're fine like that. I just wasn't sure if you were chasing us or what. But you cam stay like that. It totally cool." And she smiled really big and looked at her friend who didn't take her eyes off me but nodded her head in agreement.  
I said, "Yeah, right."

Then I turned around looking around the room for a few seconds, taking a long time to act like I was thinking and looking for something and finally I grabbed a small blanket or something behind me before turning back around holding it in front of me, but only barely covering my groin area and nothing else.  

Actually they could still pretty see everything in my hip and groin area: pubic hair and most of the shaft except maybe 4-5 inches out to the tip of my penis. This was perfect. I acted like I was making a really big effort to cover myself and didn't want to show off, but at the same time not paying attention to it at all, at one point "accidentally" dropping the small blanket on the floor while I was talking to my sister. "Woops! Sorry."

Then I said, "OK yeah, that was hilarious, but I need my towel back now please."  

She said something like, "Well if you really need it, then come and get it."  
I said, "If I come over there and get it will you give it back to me or is that just a game and you're game to yank the blanket off me too?"  

Actually I didn't care either way. I wanted any excuse to be there nude or mostly nude in front of them with their full attention on me -- when it was not my fault Wink  I was proud of how developed I was and loving being in front of these two much older girls. My sister looked at me seriously and said, "Yes, if you come over here I'll give it to you. I promise."  

So I walked over closer to the bed they were sitting on -- so I was only 3-4 feet from in front of my sister -- and asked her for my towel again. My sister's friend was sitting at the other end of the bed further to my right maybe 4-5 feet away, so she could clearly see my body. She was still staring at my bare legs and my butt mostly from the side as I stood there talking to my sister.  

From the side of my eye I noticed my sister's friend's erect nipples pushing thru her bra and against her thin white top. Hmm, maybe girls didn't wear bras with that type of tank top, I dunno. I could tell she was really taking me in, looking me up and down while I stalled and stalled, making up crap to argue about with my sister who was smiling and kept licking her lips. (I remember wondering why they kept licking their lips. Why they were suddenly so thirsty.)  

I wanted to give them both as much to look at as I could while appearing innocently negotiating for my towel.  

When I noticed how much she was looking at me from the side I loosened my grip and held the blanket several inches away from my body so her friend could see my pubic hair and shaft. Then I turned my body more while talking to my sister so her hot friend could check out my butt and also get a better view my penis from the side.  

I had remembered discussions with my sister from a few months earlier that she said her and most women really like a nice butt on a guy, so I wanted them to get that view too as much as possible.  

I acted like I was only paying attention to my sister and nothing else so her friend could feel free to stare at my body without any reservations. I loved that I was making her nipples so hard and that her mouth was open. Did she want to say something or was she just breathing heavy or what? I kept stalling so I could stay there as long as possible. I was loving this.  

So I walked up closer to my sister and her friend adjusted herself sitting up and being a little too obvious while peering around as if she was going to take one last long look at my butt and legs. Then she sat back but I could still see her starring at me from the side and directly at my penis as I completely loosened the blanket in front of my body while I talked and tried to move my hands a little when I talked, so she could see more of me.  

I said to my sister, "Duh, OK, so I'm here."  
She said, "Duh. Without the blanket covering you, Silly. If drop the blanket and stand here I'll you the towel back."  

I looked at her and I shook my head and said, "No way. I don't believe you." And I pulled the blanket higher and closer to my body, completely covering myself down there now to reinforce my point. Her friend slouched down and made kind of a disappointed or pouty look with her mouth. My sister noticed this too and glanced down at the blanket and said, "No No... I promise. Now come on. We've seen you before, it's no big deal. You look good. You should be proud. And you'll have to give me the blanket back anyway. Come on."  

I paused relishing these compliments about my body. Then I sighed heavily, "Well. OK. But you better give me the towel."  

Now that it was apparent that I was going to drop the blanket their smiles got really big again and both of them kinda nervously bit their lips in anticipation. She said, "OK." Her friend said, "Yes. OK."  

But instead of just dropping the blanket or tossing it behind me I made a point of turning my body 3/4 around and I slowly, very neatly put the blanket back on the other bed behind me, stepping back, turning around one way as I forget where I picked it form in the first place. Then I turned the other way again so I could be sure give them a nice long look over everything. I guess I was trying to make it seem like I wasn't nude and completely exposed to them yet, I was just putting the blanket back down.

I took my sweet time now that I was completely exposed, being sure to turn my body so my sister's hot friend and my cool older sister could see my butt and my legs and get a nice side view of my engorged penis as I very slowly swiveled back around again.  

Now they both had a nice view full of my penis from the front and side again. I moved in as she had told me to and I stood there waiting, completely nude in front of these two very good looking 19-year-old girls with these huge smiles on their faces. This all happened in about 15-20 seconds but it seemed like it took 10 minutes. I was having the biggest thrill of my life.  

As I faced them they were very blatantly looking at my penis but trying to act polite by trying to look me in the eye by they couldn't help themselves, all the while their eyes were really big.  

My sister's friend had her mouth open kinda wide and her nipples were very erect pressing even harder against the thin white fabric of her top. They were both so obviously happily surprised that this was happening this way. My sister's friend didn't stop looking at my body but said to my sister, "Not bad for a little brother. He's not your "little" brother any more is he?" she giggled. I tried my best to act embarrassed and "OK, my towel?"

God, I was loving this. But I kept a stern look on my face to show that I was only doing this to get my towel back, Damn it Wink This was serious stuff gosh darn it. Heh hehe.

Of course my sister did not give me the towel back as promised but instead she tossed it to her friend on the other end of her bed. I was getting worried at this point because I could feel that the total and complete thrill of being completely nude in front of these older girls who enjoyed it too was getting me harder and I did NOT want to be fully erect in front of them. No way.  

"OK, perfect," I thought. "They won’t give me the towel, I'll stall again." Smiley
So I turned back -- very slowly again -- to find the blanket again to put in front of me, loving the thought that my sister's hot friend was checking out my bare butt, but she was probably gazing at my thickening penis from the side again too. I could feel her eyes on me. Man this was turning me on.

As I turned again to get the blanket then turned back around very slowly and deliberately they both said, "OK OK OK, you can have your stupid towel back." But I held the blanket in front me for a while, arguing about it, stalling and stalling so my erection could go back down a little. I said stuff like, "You said that before." ... blah blah blah. ... stall stall stall.

But I finally relented and I again turned around to put the blanket down on the other bed. Again moving very slowly so they could get an eyeful from the back and side once more. I still remember my sister's friend's sounds when I turned back around again, something very close to "Mmmm."  

When my sister eyes were down staring my penis I saw her nipples were very erect now also, pushing against her sweater. I was feeling high. I was getting thicker.

But now I really had to get my towel and get out of there because this was getting to be too much as I felt myself getting erect again after I heard that nice "mmm" compliment. I couldn't stay in there like this all night.  

Completely exposed again and both girls staring at my penis, I moved in closer to take my towel from my sister's very attractive girlfriend. First I just stood in front of her with my hands on my hips, asking her nicely, hoping she would take her time giving it to me.  

She put it behind her back and she said something like, OK, but say 'pretty please'", her eyes going from my face and back to my penis, thick and starting to point at her. "Man, this is so perfect. I can stall again," I thought. And I turned and quickly walked back to pick up the blanket again so I could hide myself and make my erection go back down. And they both whined and said, "Oh man, not fair. Come on, you don't have to do that."

I stalled a few minutes asking them to show me theirs since I showed them mine, etc.. Of course they weren't going to take anything off for me. Finally when I had stalled enough for my erection to go back down I did my routine putting the blanket down, them admiring my body. Then I went back up to her and asked again for my towel. I even joked and asked her to look me in the eyes. She said to take it from her.

She held it over her head so I had to lean way in to grab it away from her long reach. As I finally grabbed it I looked down at her breasts and her erect nipples and saw her staring at my penis only about 8 inches from her face as she absent-mindedly let the towel go. She gasped something like, "Oh my God."

They were laughing and I started laughing a little too because I wanted to be cool. Knowing that she loved looking at me was got me very aroused and this was really fun.  

I also knew that my older sister was now staring at my penis and butt again while I paid attention to her friend and my towel. I remember feeling really turned on knowing that these two very cool, attractive, older girls were enjoying looking at my entire naked body and from two different angles.  

I grabbed my towel and threw it around me before my penis got too hard again. A full erection would not be cool.  

Man, I still can't believe my luck at having these cool CFNM experiences. They were such a huge thrill.  

These games went on for a few years because my sister was fun, open-minded and cool about nudity and I always made it "accidental" and always very innocent. I didn't want any weirdness.  

Thanks for reading if you got this far.

... continued.
IP Logged
C5
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Oct 13th, 2008, 2:32pm »

I'd say probably most guys with sisters have been nude in front of them at some point.  I know I was often.  We had a 1 bathroom house and there was really no way around it.  I would say we were all relaxed about it and it wasn't an issue.  I saw her nude also.

I'm actually finding sfsteveo's experiences very interesting.  There does come a time where you become more aware of your nudity around your family.  At this time I found myself curious as to what my mom and sister looked like nude.  I think that's a pretty normal stage of adolescence.  It wasn't a sexual thing, but at times felt rather thrilling.  Just a hormone thing I think.

My sister and I often took bathes together growing up.  I being older became aware of my own development first so I was the one that first started questioning if we should still continue doing that.  So our bathes became more separate though we continued an open door policy out of necessity.  So one of us were often in the tub (we had no shower, so no shower curtain either) while the other had to grab something or use the restroom.  

There were times after I had started puberty that my sister still wanted to bathe together.  We'd sit in the tub and play games, so it was just play time for her while it started to feel like something we shouldn't be doing to me.  I know one of the last times we did I had a full blown erection throughout.  It wasn't a sexual thing, just a hormone thing that I couldn't control.  I also think I was a bit proud of it because it was something new to me and my sister was curious about it.  Again, nothing sexual, just dealing with life.

So I find steve pretty interesting and curious how it was in other families.  I'd also like to hear about his few experiences seeing his sister nude also, and what he thought about that.
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #16 on: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:14pm »

C5, thank you very much for your insightful comments and for your experiences. (BTW, I've enjoyed reading of your many personal experiences over the years.)  

There was not any sexual contact ever, never any talk of it, nor thoughts about it, ever. So it was not incest.  

Do teenagers enjoy looking at eachothers' bodies and get a thrill from looking and from being looked at by the opposite sex? Yes, absolutely. Was it CFNM? Yes. Is there arousal? Of course, it's a normal human reaction. And simply because it is a sister or brother does not make it incest unless there is action (or even the intention of sexual activity), which there never ever was. Never.  

With hormones raging at that age I think it was all very natural for us to be very curious about the human body, to enjoy looking, and to get aroused by it sometimes. She enjoyed looking. And I enjoyed her and her friends looking at me. At the time I told my closest buddies about my experiences and no one ever thought it was bad or incestuous. They were envious.  

But indeed I was afraid some might see it like that in this forum so I was hesitant to write anything. But then I thought I would go ahead and write about these experiences and what I was feeling at the time. I saw some nice comments from SingelDonald, SteveH and Rick176701 above, so I added more of my experiences.

It was very educational for me to see her nude when I finally did. And naturally it was a big thrill and it started to get me erect -- she was an attractive 18-19-20 year-old woman after all. Again, I was 15-16-17 years old with the normal raging hormones of a normal teen boy.  

I remember that I would look at her face and tell myself that it was my sister and it felt weird to be erect in front of her and it would go down.

I think you would be hard-pressed to find any 15 year-old boy anywhere who would not be thrilled and extremely aroused to see his good looking 19-year-old sister nude standing in the same room with him, much less in the shower next to him. But this does not equate in any way with incest. There was no lusting after her or wanting her that way at all, ever.

I don't know though; after seeing Amishboy's words I'm thinking that maybe I should not post any additional experiences with my sister here. Perhaps I wrote too many details about my thoughts at the time and every detail that took place so he read too much into it.

I completely disagree with his take on this but I'm not sure now if anyone else feels the same way as he does .
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:50pm by chad » IP Logged
Todd
YaBB Junior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Oct 13th, 2008, 11:44pm »

Well, I do not think that your stories are incestuous. I confess that I'm surprised that your sister was so outspoken in her appreciation of your body, but you've made it clear that no sexual activity or INTENT of sexual activity occured, and that is really the dividing line between CFNM (in your case) and incest.
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: Oct 14th, 2008, 2:38am »

Agree with you and Todd.

Your experiences were unusual but not incestuous - Todd is right about the dividing line between the two. I hope the one comment won't discourage you from relating any other experiences with your sister.

If people disagree, or feel uncomfortable about them, they always have the choice of not reading them - as some do here, for example, about femdom. The title of your message makes it all quite clear what it's about and it's certainly on-topic as far as I'm concerned.
IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #19 on: Oct 14th, 2008, 6:41am »

EDIT I read through my post and realized it was somewhat unclear. What I meant to say was this:

A) I'm 100% for free speech in here. People should be allowed to relate their CFNM experiences freely, even if they involve family members - provided, needless to say, the descriptions do not contain anything illegal (i.e. underage sex/incest/violence, etc., etc.).

B) I feel slighly awkward reading non-fictional stories about CFNM situations between, say, brother and sister. I feel most people would try to avoid such situations, given their sexual nature. To sport an erection in front of your sister is - whatever else it may be - certainly something sexual, even if it may not be incestuous as such.

C) I'm no preacher of high morality, nor a psychologist, but I still ask the following question: Is it possible to maintain a normal, healthy relationship with your sister after having had CFNM experiences with her of the kind described above?

D) That's a question. Not a big, fat, pointing finger. So please take it the way it was intended.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2008, 7:50am by lazarus » IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
nudedude65
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #20 on: Oct 14th, 2008, 11:38am »

Please carry on with your experiences , i think theyre great !! Well done for sharing them with us
IP Logged
SteveH
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: Oct 14th, 2008, 3:35pm »

Lazarus asked:
Is it possible to maintain a normal, healthy relationship with your sister after having had CFNM experiences with her of the kind described above?

Judging strictly on what I read in these stories, I would say that the relationship sounds fine to me. Her (and her friend's) clear interest in and admiration of her brother's physical development and appearance must have been just the boost that a teenage guy can use. It must have built his self-confidence and helped to make him feel secure about his body with females. What teenager couldn't use a bit of that?  

I'd say he was a really lucky dude to have a sister like that.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2008, 3:38pm by SteveH » IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #22 on: Oct 14th, 2008, 4:12pm »

on Oct 14th, 2008, 6:41am, lazarus wrote:

B) I feel slighly awkward reading non-fictional stories about CFNM situations between, say, brother and sister. I feel most people would try to avoid such situations, given their sexual nature. To sport an erection in front of your sister is - whatever else it may be - certainly something sexual, even if it may not be incestuous as such.

C) I'm no preacher of high morality, nor a psychologist, but I still ask the following question: Is it possible to maintain a normal, healthy relationship with your sister after having had CFNM experiences with her of the kind described above?

D) That's a question. Not a big, fat, pointing finger. So please take it the way it was intended.

Hi Lazarus.  
Understood. All legitimate questions.
B) Perhaps you were speaking to C5 about this point, but at least for me at that age, if I did get hard it was not sexual, more of an involuntary excitement. I mean, I knew why I was getting excited and hard but I was not feeling a sexual urge (to use it).  

It was all new to me and I was a normal curious teenage boy with this thing between my legs that got hard when I got excited ... or heck, without warning when I stood up, or felt a cool breeze or when I ate an orange, or felt bumps while riding in a car. You remember how it was at that age.

C) Yes it was easy to maintain a normal, healthy relationship with my sister, because it was not sexual nor any thoughts or talk of sexual activity. And I always made it seem accidental, not like I was flagrantly showing off or threatening her with it. And I would always cover myself if I ever felt a full-on erection coming up.  

... And because my sister and her friends were really cool about it. Looking back, I guess they were pretty blatant about it, but I just chalked it up to their being fun, open and playful. I assume it was all pretty new to them also, so they were very curious and loved looking and encouraging me. But never like, "Take it off! Take it off. Show us your cock!"

If she had acted completely embarrassed about it or was mean-spirited about my nudity then it would have made the relationship very awkward.  

I'm not a psychologist either, I'm just speaking from my experience and what I know.  

I hope that helps.  
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2008, 4:16pm by chad » IP Logged
lazarus
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

Shine on perishing republic...

« Reply #23 on: Oct 14th, 2008, 6:49pm »

Hey, sfsteveo: Thanks for your answer, man - I appreciate it. I guess people deal with this sort of thing in different ways - and that's fine. What could've been a major issue for one person, isn't necessarily so for another. I still think the whole issue of brother/sister is a bit awkward - but that doesn't mean anything in the particular case of your own experience.  

All the best,

laz
IP Logged

"The crows maintain that a single crow could destroy the heavens. This is undoubtedly true, but it proves nothing against the heavens, for heaven simply means: the impossibility of crows."
BlinkyBill
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Oct 16th, 2008, 9:24pm »

As I have posted in another thread, I learned to swim nearly thirty years ago, nude and with my sisters.  I am almost always nude in our family pool.

Although my sisters all live away from our family home when they visit home they often see me nude.  In all that time there has never been any thing sexual in the situation.  My sisters, mother and close friends are comfortable with male nudity around a swimming  pool and provided it is in the privacy of our own home it is fully acceptable.
IP Logged
seattlesam
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #25 on: Oct 16th, 2008, 11:30pm »

hey sfsteveo:

You have a really open minded sis.  Did any of her other friends see you naked?
IP Logged
dcs195
YaBB Senior Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Oct 18th, 2008, 11:37am »

This is a fascinating thread. Thanks all for your sharing.
IP Logged
jcksboy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #27 on: Oct 27th, 2008, 12:42am »

Hello all, first time poster here.

Firstly, My sisters are 3 years and 6 years younger than me.  We grew up in a four bedroom house in the suburbs of Houston, each with their own room.  we three siblings had the upstairs rooms while my parents were downstairs.  Additionally, we all shared the same bathroom which I had to use the hall access and my sisters were able to access from their rooms.  All of this to say that I was completely comfortable going to the shower in the nude and my sisters saw me like that quite often.  Often times they would be in the room getting ready for what not while I was in the shower, and I remember it being no big deal at all with the exception of a time when my younger sister had a friend staying the night and I was not aware of her presence, but I was simply told to be more careful.  Conversely, I can only remember just a few times in which I had ever seen either of my sisters in the nude and it was while we were younger while they had to have seen me several times a week in the nude.  Again, it was all part of life and no big deal.
While I went to college, our elderly grandfather moved into the house, my younger sister took my room while my grandfather moved into hers.  When I would come home for the holidays and summers I would room and share a queen size bed with my older sister and during these time was not uncommon for her to see me nude.  Again, all of this no big deal and I honestly did not getting much of a cfnm fix in these situations with sisters but it probably enhanced my interest in this particular fetish.
IP Logged
jeb

Email

« Reply #28 on: Oct 29th, 2008, 4:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

interesting account - 5th paragraph from the bottom.  http://reading.cornell.edu/reading_project_06/gatsby/waterman.htm
IP Logged
Mansterdam
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

« Reply #29 on: Nov 8th, 2008, 10:17am »

Thanks, sfstevo, for your lengthy and appreciated contributions on this topic.  Please feel free to continue recounting your experiences with your sister in as much detail as with which you feel comfortable.

Amishboy:  your comments are, on the other hand, unappreciated.  I don't think you should discourage someone from sharing, especially if they are putting such effort and detail into such good material (which doesn't always happen).  
Equating sister-cfnm with incest is tantamount to accusing a football player who gets an erection when a reporter is staring at him in the locker room of rape.  Ie, its not accurate, and its not cool.  
Family-cfnm is a legitimate sub-genre of cfnm, and this thread is clearly marked.  If it doesn't suit your taste, don't read about it; but certainly don't discourage someone from writing.  If you were being sarcastic again, it did more harm than good.  In general, I am disappointed.
IP Logged
gmeister
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Nov 15th, 2008, 12:54am »

sfstevo,

These are great accounts and ring true. I still don't understand how you ended up showering with your sister after all of those years she was modest. Can you supply more details?
IP Logged
averageatbest

Email

« Reply #31 on: Nov 15th, 2008, 6:41am »

I never had any such experiences, or would have wanted them, with my older sister... but I had a few with my wife and her sister.  The first is when my wife and I were fooling around (I was nude, she was not) down at a private beach on her uncle's camp.  Her sister came down to get the car keys to pack up and saw me getting a handjob.  The following year I went for a swim and was coming out of the water and saw her on a rock ledge/cliff watching me.  I was a bit shrunken up at that point since the water was rather cold, but was not embarassed since she saw me in all my glory the year before.  Both were very arousing experiences.
IP Logged
SingleDonald
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Nov 15th, 2008, 9:25am »

gmeister,

I don't have a sister, but I think I understand why sfstevo's sister agreed to take a "co-ed" shower with him. She was a secure girl, who figured that, after all the times she saw all of her brother, why shouldn't he see all of her?! She certainly has a secure vagina, and a pair of secure breasts too! More women should be like her, even though that is not CFNM. When men & women can be open & secure with each other, a beautiful dynamic exists! Until that happens, we should enjoy the positive & healthy atmosphere of CFNM!
IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

Wanting a National CFNM day!

« Reply #33 on: Nov 15th, 2008, 8:18pm »

Love SIL stories, thank you Average, however....

on Nov 15th, 2008, 6:41am, averageatbest wrote:
 The first is when my wife and I were fooling around (I was nude, she was not) down at a private beach on her uncle's camp.  Her sister came down to get the car keys to pack up and saw me getting a handjob.

The Devil is in the Details Average, and it sorta feels like none were given, with regards to the above event.

How much did your SIL see? Did she still approach the 2 of you? How long did she stay? Did she stare much? Was anything said, either at the time, or later?

Kind regards,

Travess
IP Logged
averageatbest

Email

« Reply #34 on: Nov 16th, 2008, 6:59am »

She approached from behind (my wife's back), but at a slight angle.  I suspect she saw the action taking place and a few glimps of my cock.  When I saw her approaching I covered with a beach towel and sat up (otherwise, I would be pitching a tent).  She knew what was going on and was there asking for the keys and simply looking for about 20 seconds or a bit longer.  My wife being a sport continued once her sister left.  In regard to me coming out of the water, she stood atop the rocks without moving or making a comment... just watching.  I proceeded to the beach and got dressed.  She could not see me at that point, but did as I walked about 30 feet of shallow water. Wink
IP Logged
Lance_Uppercut
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #35 on: Nov 16th, 2008, 12:59pm »

I had a few with my sister (six years older) when I was growing up.  A bit of a wierd feeing really about them.

There's a few embarrassing one's that are quite funny looking back.

I had a tight foreskin when I was young and had to be circumcised when I was ten.  I remember it was a few weeks before the opperation I thought everyone was downstairs.  I was naked and trying to pull my foreskin back just as she walked into the room.

She burst out laughing saying, 'What the hell are you doing with your little willy, trying to stretch it!'

I turned bright red and covered up.

She was still laughing and tried to pull my hands away to get another look.  Being older she was stronger and managed to get antother few looks.

'Oh my God its so small, I'm going to tell all the girls in school how small your willy is.  Thats the smallest thing I've ever seen.' Etc etc...

She gave me the pinky finger small dick sign befoe leaving laughing.

A few times over the next few weeks she joked about it and wiggled her little finger a few times but that wore off after a while.  And as far as I know she never told anyone in school haha.

Reading this my sister probably sounds like a bit of a bitch but it was just sibling joking really and looking back it makes me laugh to think of it.

I had a few more with her, not really sexual but again some quite funny I think.  I'll try to remember some of them.
IP Logged
Dario_Rosselini
YaBB God

« Reply #36 on: Nov 16th, 2008, 1:21pm »

on Nov 16th, 2008, 12:59pm, Lance_Uppercut wrote:
I had a few with my sister (six years older) when I was growing up.  A bit of a wierd feeing really about them.

There's a few embarrassing one's that are quite funny looking back.

I had a tight foreskin

This reminds me of a story a femal collleague once told me. Her brother had a tight foreskin too, that needed to be stretched. She told me that she did that for him.
I don't know why he didn't do it himself, when she told me I just thought that this was a very sweet and caring action from her.
IP Logged

All my uploads are in the first post of my thread
gmeister
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: Nov 18th, 2008, 10:15pm »

on Nov 15th, 2008, 9:25am, SingleDonald wrote:
gmeister,

I don't have a sister, but I think I understand why sfstevo's sister agreed to take a "co-ed" shower with him. She was a secure girl, who figured that, after all the times she saw all of her brother, why shouldn't he see all of her?! She certainly has a secure vagina, and a pair of secure breasts too! More women should be like her, even though that is not CFNM. When men & women can be open & secure with each other, a beautiful dynamic exists! Until that happens, we should enjoy the positive & healthy atmosphere of CFNM!

Still, she wouldn't before and then she did. I want details! Smiley
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #38 on: Nov 18th, 2008, 11:15pm »

OK, I'll post it here soon when I have some more time again.  

I didn't post it earlier because I started writing it from my point of view of when I was a 15 or 16-year-old teenager seeing nude women for the first time and how fascinating and educational or eye-opening it was for me. But of course for a teen boy with hormones raging, being nude with very attractive nude women it was extremely arousing.  

So I was afraid it would sound kinda pervy because it was my own sister (and also one time with her female friend). I mean I had no sexual thoughts about my sister whatesoever, but she was many years older than me and the male brain is going to take this in and the (hormone-laden teen) body is going to react.

I dunno. I want to describe it with all the details as before but I hope it's not taken in the wrong way.
--steve
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2008, 11:41pm by chad » IP Logged
gmeister
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #39 on: Nov 18th, 2008, 11:46pm »

She is older than you so you hardly are taking advantage. It is natural for a brother to be curious about his sister's body but still avoid crossing the line to actual sex.  

I have a similar example to your early experiences Once my little sister and I were staying in the same hotel room traveling with my parents (I told this story before in this forum). I always sleep in my underwear so I undressed to my underwear and got in bed. My sister got in the next bed and we turned out the lights. In a minute she spoke up and asked why I slept in my underwear instead of jammies like she did. I told her I was more comfortable in briefs.
In fact, I said I was most comfortable with no clothes and got out of bed and dropped them on the floor and got back in bed. It was dim so she couldn't see much but I was quite excited. After a few seconds she asked if she could see me with no clothes.  I agreed and she got up and turned on the light and I took the covers off my bed and laid there naked and (by this time) extremely erect. She was very curious and remarked that it was bigger than she expected. After a while she turned off the light and went to bed. I was almost electric with excitement and jacked off as discretely as possible under the covers. (I don't think she knew I was doing that). She was maybe 12? at the time and I was 15?  

Anyway, I was extremely guilty and scared she would tell my parents or someone else. In fact she never told anyone nor have we discussed it since.  
I am no longer guilty about it and in fact think it was a very healthy experience for both of us because:

1. She got to satisfy curiosity about the male anatomy in a non-threatening situation.

2. The situation was controlled by her.

3. There was no physical contact.

4. I was reassured that my body was not disgusting to females and my penis was not too small (not that she really was a good judge but it still felt like a compliment).

Some people may think this was wrong but I know it was not.  In any case this forum is about non-threatening sexuality for women and it sounds like your stories with your sister fit that model.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2008, 11:48pm by gmeister » IP Logged
jeffrey214

Email

« Reply #40 on: Nov 21st, 2008, 3:58am »

all these stories above are fabulous!

i have one:
my sister was 17 and i 13 the first time i had a serious cfnm experience with my sister Julie.
we were a pretty non-nude family, but as a pubescent boy i had discovered masturbation and that is best accomplished with one's pants down.
i had come home from school to an empty house, or so i thought, with mom and dad both working and Julie usually later at school.  my sister's room was across the hall from mine and i thought nothing of it that her door was open when i went into my room.  i didn't bother closing the door and just took off all of my clothes, standing in front of the closet mirror with a full erection.
suddenly i heard someone clear their throat.  julie was standing in the door smiling in her pajamas.  she had stayed home sick and i didn't know.
she was a full grown woman with breasts and everything, but i had no sexual desire for her and used my hands to cover my penis once the shock wore off.
she said something like, 'you don't have to do that'.
i said, 'close my door'.
she smiled and said, 'my little brother is growing up, let me look at you.'
her voice was so calm and reasonable that i found myself turning toward her and letting my hands fall to my sides.
she walked into the room and sat down on my bed, all the while looking me up and down.  the bed was only a couple feet away from me and now i turned to face her, just waiting for her to say something.
she said, "i've seen you play with yourself at night a few times.  i didn't see much because its dark, of course.  were you going to play with yourself now?"
i nodded.
she patted the bed beside her, 'ok, why don't you lie down here and i'll watch?"
somehow it just seemed natural like when we did things together as kids, and she was so calm it seemed fine.  but i hesitated.
"it's just normal for boys," she said, "come here and lay down on the bed and do it.  you're all red and swollen anyway."  she patted the bed again.
i layed down and she sat at the foot of the bed quietly watching as i did the deed.
when i spurted, she made a quiet little surprised "oh!" like a squeek, and smiled.
"there, now do you feel better?" she asked.
'yes" i said.
"Good.  from now on, when mom and dad aren't home, if you want to be naked, its ok.  and if you need to play with yourself, that's ok too.  i've seen everything now so there's no point in trying to hide from me any more."  she patted my shin, smiled, and went back to her room.
after that, i felt free to leave my door open if she was home when i masturbated, hoping she would see me, but she seemed like she barely noticed, only occasionally glancing my way and smiling.
it was like once it was done, that was it.  she moved out the following year anyway.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #41 on: Nov 21st, 2008, 8:40am »

That's an awesome story, jeffrey.  Your sister was amazingly enlightened for her age.

Welcome to the Board, by the way.

on Nov 21st, 2008, 3:58am, jeffrey214 wrote:
"... from now on, when mom and dad aren't home, if you want to be naked, its ok.  and if you need to play with yourself, that's ok too.  i've seen everything now so there's no point in trying to hide from me any more."  

IP Logged
jeffrey214

Email

« Reply #42 on: Nov 21st, 2008, 10:01am »

thanks Rick
i have a lot more stories to share, hopefully not all at once!
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #43 on: Nov 21st, 2008, 2:41pm »

on Nov 21st, 2008, 10:01am, jeffrey214 wrote:
thanks Rick
i have a lot more stories to share, hopefully not all at once!

Everything in moderation, jeffrey.

(Spoken like a true Moderator.   <sigh!> )

IP Logged
jeffrey214

Email

« Reply #44 on: Nov 22nd, 2008, 10:11am »

i've never been much for moderation, but i shall try my best!  don't want to get thrown out for bad behavior Grin
IP Logged
Taffy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #45 on: Nov 23rd, 2008, 8:03pm »

During the spring break of my junior year in college, my parents took a ‘second honeymoon’ trip to Italy, leaving me and my kid sister Marcie on our own at home for a couple of weeks. Marcie was a high school sophomore and had just turned 16. She was petite like our mom, but still girlishly skinny. Her best physical features were her hazel brown eyes and her dark brown hair, which she wore in a Liza Minnelli pixie cut. Marcie used little make-up. I doubted that she had even had a real boyfriend yet. Marcie and I got along fine while we were children, but because of our age difference and my going off to college, we were friendly, but not especially close at that point.  
     The morning after our parents’ departure, I remained in bed as I heard Marcie get up early, fix her breakfast, and then leave the house for her last half-day of school before her own break. Even before Marcie was gone, my mind churned as I tried to think of a way I could hang out in the nude with her during our two weeks together. While away at college, I had found ample opportunities to indulge in my kinky compulsion to be naked in the presence of clothed females. (This was long before the term CFNM, or even the internet, had been invented.) Now I felt a powerful, almost scary, urge to initiate Marcie into my secret favorite pastime.  
     I had regularly slept in the buff since reaching puberty. Marcia and I shared a bathroom at home, so over the years she had caught many fleeting glimpses of me naked while doing stuff like throwing my dirty clothes into the hamper, toweling off after a shower, or getting a cup of water late at night. But I figured I would need a good gimmick to ease Marcie into being OK with me cavorting around the house in the nude while she was at home.
 I got up and showered. Then I put on a heavy cotton fraternity t-shirt. This shirt had rounded flaps in front and back, but the sides were cut high. In the mirror, the front flap barely concealed my package, and the back flap did about the same for my butt. From the side you could see almost up to my hip. Perfect. My pulse raced in anticipation, so I turned on the TV to distract myself, and waited for Marcie to come home from school.
    Marcie announced her return with a joyful whoop from the front door. She bounced into the kitchen, tossing her bag on the counter. Marcie’s eyes suddenly widened and her eyebrows rose when she saw me standing there in the revealing t-shirt. She quickly looked me up and down, registering the bare legs and the unmistakable male bulge in the front flap. Breaking into a grin, Marcie said ‘ahem!’ and asked me what on EARTH I had on?  
     I looked down at the t-shirt, read aloud the sewn-on Greek letters, and told her that I guessed it must be a fraternity shirt. Marcie frowned comically, and said that from where she was standing it looked as though that was ALL I had on! I lamely explained that I had completely zoned out last night after my long drive and wound up sleeping in late, and I had thrown on the t-shirt only a short while before she came home. Marcie shot me a skeptical but amused look.  
     To change the subject, I asked her if she was hungry. Marcie pivoted around and started walking toward the hallway to our bedrooms. Over her shoulder she said that she was ‘famished,’ and that she’d be back to eat with me as soon as she’d changed out of her school clothes. Several minutes later, Marcie came back into the kitchen dressed in a halter top and shorts. We ate our meal together as Marcie happily chit-chatted to me about school and her friends.  
     After lunch, I challenged Marcie to a game of RISK, a board game that we had often played together while we were growing up. She immediately and enthusiastically agreed. As was our custom, we positioned the game board in the middle of the living room floor so that we could either sit or sprawl out as we played. I settled down on the carpet, lying on my left side and leaning on my forearm. Marcie sat down cross-legged facing me. She shuffled the territory cards and we began the game.  
     By shifting and sliding my body a little bit each time I rolled the dice or moved my armies on the board, I soon succeeded in rotating the front flap of my t-shirt downwards and underneath me, with the right side of the shirt riding up so high that my lower torso was fully exposed up to the navel. Of course, I pretended to be totally clueless about my ‘wardrobe malfunction.’    
     Marcie also acted as if she was oblivious to my blatantly exposed condition, although I knew she couldn’t possibly have missed it. Marcie continued bantering cheerfully with me as we played the game. It was great, but I was becoming seriously overheated in the heavy t-shirt, despite my drastic southern exposure. Both my mom and my sister liked to keep the thermostat cranked way, way up, so it was always very warm in our house. I decided to make my move.  
     I loudly complained that it was so hot in here that I was roasting to death in this heavy t-shirt. Marcie chuckled and, not missing a beat, replied that in that case I might as well go ahead and take the stupid shirt off, because it was half-way off of me already! Marcie’s sparkling eyes darted mischievously to my package and back again. The smirk on Marcie’s face told me at once that she wasn’t just teasing me. She was actually daring me to strip for her!  
     Awed by Marcie’s unexpected boldness, I took a deep breath and rose to my knees. Then I grabbed the shirt by the material at the shoulders, and lifted it clean over my head. Marcie casually swept her eyes over my arms, shoulders, chest, abs, groin and thighs as I knelt there before her. She smiled sweetly, but didn’t say a word. I was in heaven.    
     Finally, I spread the t-shirt out flat on the floor, and resumed my former position, but lying on the shirt instead of on the carpet. Marcie flashed me a goofy grin, and in a mock stern voice demanded to know whether I was comfortable enough now, SIR, to continue our game? Without waiting for a reply, Marcie scooped up the white dice and began counting out the armies for her next turn.  
IP Logged
Travess
YaBB God

Wanting a National CFNM day!

« Reply #46 on: Nov 23rd, 2008, 8:15pm »

Absolutely tremendous entrance Taffy!!!  

If you have anymore Sister related CFNM tales, or any regular CFNM tales, please do not hesitate to share!

Kind Regards,

Travess
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #47 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 1:57pm »

on Nov 23rd, 2008, 8:03pm, Taffy wrote:
... over the years she had caught many fleeting glimpses of me naked while doing stuff like throwing my dirty clothes into the hamper, toweling off after a shower, or getting a cup of water late at night ...  

Under the circumstances you describe, there was nothing your sister hadn't seem before.  Since she never objected to your casual attitude towards clothing before, it was the next logical step.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Board.
IP Logged
chad
YaBB Junior Member

« Reply #48 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 8:47pm »

I think my first CFNM experience was when we were both fairly young. I was about 12 and she was maybe 16 or 17. My family went over to swim in a friend's pool with several other families.  

Everybody was already swimming on this hot July day when we arrived so we were in a hurry to get in our suits and swim. We had come straight from church so we had to change out of our dress clothes first.  

My dad walked out to the pool area and my mom and sister and I were in the house. We all started toward the large bathroom down the hall.

I had to pee so I ran into the bathroom in front of my sister and my mom and closed the door and ran over to the toilet to relieve myself. I tossed my towel with my suit on the floor and pulled off my pants and shoes then started peeing. While I was standing there peeing -- naked from the waist down -- they were knocking, but this was going to be quick so I didn't answer or maybe just I yelled "just a second!"

My mom opens the door a crack and said, "Are you almost ... ?" And my sister pushed open the door and bursts in. I'm half naked and still peeing but she stands at the doorway and says quickly, "Hurry up slow poke ... Oh woops, sorry." Then she stood there watching me, my bare butt and legs.  

I shouted, "Mom?!" and turned to see them in the mirror and told them to wait until I was done peeing. But they were not waiting for me. I saw my sister turn around but she was still looking over her shoulder at me.

My mom said, "Oh honey, just hurry and finish and throw your swimsuit on."
"But do you guys have to be in here?"  
"Don't be silly," she said. "Just hurry and get changed."  

Now it was difficult to continue peeing when I felt like I was under pressure to finish. So they said that they were going to hurry and change into their swimsuits rather than wait for me.  

My mom said, "Just hurry up sweetie. We're all family, don't make a big deal out of it."

I thought to myself. "OK, cool, I'll be a man and get on with it."

My mom had closed the door behind her and she and my sister had started getting undressed. Hearing their shoes and pants come off and the other sounds of tops being pulled off and them getting undressed and the thought that I was going to see two women nude or partially nude while I was also naked got me a little excited and it got even more difficult to finish peeing.

When I thought about the situation and that it was my own mother and my sister I felt ashamed and tried not to look, but my curiosity overtook me. And even though I did not get erect because it felt kinda strange since it was them, I was still a pretty excited about this new situation and about seeing women nude in the same room with me.

I turned a little again towards the large bathroom mirror on my left so I could see what was happening as much as I could. They both had their turned backs to me while they took off their clothes, so I could see their bare backs, maybe a side view of a breast or two and the tops of their panties. They pulled off their panties but the counter blocked my view -- and my mom turned to make sure I wasn't looking.  

"Hey!" She said, "Hurry and finish and put your suit on, Mister."

So I quickly turned back to finish peeing. I flushed the toilet and pulled off my t-shirt while turning around to face them. As I'm taking the last of my clothes off so I am completely nude I'm feeling more excited thinking how great it is that we're all  nude together. My little mind was racing with excitement.  
Shocked
But as I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and turned around to look at them they were both pulling up the bottoms of their bikinis.  

Finished changing, they both turned around and grabbed their towels.
 Angry  
They were dressed in their suits and I was standing their naked. I thought, "Crap, this didn't work out how I'd hoped. They were so fast! Crap! Crap! Crap!" And now I was maybe halfway erect from the anticipation and excitement.

So I quickly bent down to grab my suit that I thought was on the floor while they stood there waiting and watching me. It had been wrapped inside my towel. Now I felt embarrassed because I felt like I was the odd man out -- well, quite literally I guess I was -- but now I was holding us up from going to the pool. I opened my rolled up towel but my suit was not in there, just another pair of shorts.

I fumbled around with them and said loudly, "Mom, where's my swimsuit?!"

"I don't know sweetie, I thought you had it."

My mom came over and my sister stayed by the door just staring at me with big eyes that kept going down to linger on my penis as I was talking to my mom. I covered my penis with both hands and I looked over at her like, "What?!"  

My mom was cool about the whole situation, not making a big deal about me being naked and so I didn't either.

In fact, for a reason which I couldn't understand, instead of being embarrassed by this situation I was liking it and took my hand away from penis because I didn't want them to think I was a baby or an embarrassed little kid or that I was touching it to play with myself. Like, 'Yeah, you're cool with it? I'm cool with it too. I'm a man. I don't have to cover myself.' And I put my hands on my hips as if I was thinking really hard, saying something like, "I know I brought my suit this morning."  

Thinking back, I think it was because my sister did not laugh and point at me and my mom did not make me cover up or make a fuss about it that made the whole situation so positive. Like it was all normal. In fact I could tell that my sister was enjoying looking at me so I was gaining more confidence every minute that I stood there.

We figured out that my suit was probably back in the car in one of the gym bags with the other towels. So my mom sent my sister to the car to grab it for me. I stayed and waited and my mom left to go to out the pool.  

I remember waiting around alone in the bathroom thinking that I had grown a lot larger within the last year or so and I wondered if something they call 'puberty' was the reason my penis was so large now and I was growing hair around it now.  

I was really proud and confident now that mine was much larger than all my male friends' equipment at that age who I'd seen in gym class and in the showers when we went swimming. And I was feeling kinda proud of myself while I looked at my body in the mirror. And I was really glad that I was able to show off my nude body and more developed penis to my older sister and that she who was acting so cool about it.  

First I had been nervous about it but now I was feeling good about myself. I was getting more excited by minute as I anticipated her peeking at me past the door when she came back with my swimsuit.

Soon my sister knocked on the door then opened it and came in, apparently breathless from running.

I said, "Great, thanks." And reached out for it. But instead of just giving my suit to me and leaving she said, "I think it's in this bag. Let's see."  

Instead of just getting my suit from the car she had grabbed the gym bag that my suit was probably in and brought the whole bag in. She walked in and closed and locked the door behind her.

I couldn't understand why she was being so nice and taking her time whereas before she was in such a hurry. I still remember her sitting down on the side of the tub and slowly, methodically going thru the bag for me, inspecting every item in the bag before going on to the next item.  

But I could tell that she was not really looking straight down into the bag.  

This entire time she was staring at my penis from the side of her eye while I stood there next to her waiting, maybe halfway erect. I remember thinking this that was a little odd but very fun and a huge turn-on. Such a new situation.  

I was nervous, maybe a little embarrassed but more excited at being able to be completely nude with my mom and sister earlier because no one was upset with me for being naked and not covering up. So it felt really good and even more so because my older sister was obviously enjoying looking at my body. It was so different to be completely nude with her while she was sitting so close to me, her big eyes so close to my bare legs and butt and penis.  

Standing so close to her my eyes went to the top of her bikini and I wanted peek down as far as I could. But I was distracted from that and I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were now very erect.  

"Wow, what is this?!" I thought to myself. "She's erect too? Wow! This is so cool!"

Her nicely developed breasts and nipples were pressing really hard against the thin fabric of her bikini top.  

I was getting really thick and hard from all this excitement -- well, as thick and hard as a 12-year-old can get -- but I remember that the arousal was tempered with this feeling that it's strange that I should be hard in front of my sister, so I did not get completely hard. I kept trying to force it down by telling myself I had to pee again and forcing it down with those same muscles.  

But seeing her nipples and watching her inspecting me with my penis right at about eye-level to her, only 1 or 2 feet from her face was making feel tingly all over and my heart was beating really fast.

She finally pulled out my suit and I pulled it on while she sat there and continued to stare down at my penis, like she was trying to taking it all in while it was still on display for her to view.

After I got my suit on there was a visible bulge and I was pushing on it trying to make it go down. She looked down at it and smiled.  

She walked over to the toilet and said, "OK, go on out to the pool. I'll be right out."  

I said, "It's OK, you saw me pee and got a good look at everything else. So I'll wait for you and we'll go out to the pool together."

"No we won't. Go on, get out," she said as she set down the toilet seat and waited for me to leave.

"Oh come on, what's the big deal?" I whined.

"No way. Now get out!" she said firmly.

So I gathered my clothes and put them in the bag and opened the door and as I turned to leave I pulled the door closed and I turned around just quickly enough to see her pulling down her bikini bottoms and sitting down on the toilet. So I got see a quick flash between her legs on my way out, which was pretty cool and an excellent reward for this 12-year old boy.  

"I saw that!" she said with a laugh.

And I said, "So did I!"

Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2008, 9:27pm by chad » IP Logged
Taffy
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #49 on: Nov 24th, 2008, 10:26pm »

Travess and Rick,  

Thanks for welcoming me to this great board. Glad you liked the story about my kid sister.  

I have kept a detailed journal of my CFNM exploits since I was 18, and I'm over 50 now, so I have plenty of stories to share. The only time-consuming part will be editing out superfluous and OT stuff.  

Here is a bittersweet one involving a sister - not mine, but an old girlfriend's:

In late September of my sophomore year in college, I met a blonde named Pam at an intercollegiate mixer. She was a freshman at a university that was, unfortunately, a five hour drive away. We had several dates, each time meeting at her family’s home, which was conveniently located between our two schools.  
     Pam’s parents owned and operated a very prosperous retail business, and her family lived in what could only be described as a mansion. Whenever I stayed over night at Pam’s house, I had the private use of a guest suite, including an adjoining full bath, on the first floor. The family members’ bedrooms were all upstairs.  
     Pam had an older sister, Claudia, who had already earned her bachelor’s degree and was taking a year off before beginning a master in fine arts program. Claudia acted fairly friendly towards me, but I thought she seemed a bit too flaky.  
    Pam invited me to celebrate Thanksgiving with her family. Because I was finishing up my classes on Tuesday, and really had nothing better to do, I accepted her suggestion that I come a day early so that I could be there when she came home on Wednesday afternoon. I wound up getting a late start, though, so I didn’t show up on Tuesday until about 10:30 pm. I apologized to Pam’s dad, who had stayed up to meet me. He quickly excused himself because he said they always needed to get going very early in the morning to open the store, and tomorrow would be no different. I thanked him and turned in for the night.
     It was light outside when I awoke the following morning. After a leisurely shower and shave, I strolled back into the guest bedroom. To my astonishment, I discovered Claudia, demurely attired in dark slacks and blouse, perched on the end of my bed and holding a coffee mug. She remained sitting serenely, even though I wasn’t wearing a stitch of clothing, and I was standing only a few feet away from her. Since I was never one to cover up for a lady (unless asked to), I just gave her a puzzled smile and said um, good morning?  
     Claudia smiled, took a sip of her coffee, and explained that she had seen my car in the driveway from her window, and that when she heard the shower running in the guest bath she came downstairs to ‘see’ me. She winked. I told her that I had assumed that nobody else was at home. She laughed and said well, you’re right, nobody else is! Claudia then said that she had an important question to ask me, but that it could wait until after I’d had my morning coffee. She stood up and beckoned me to follow her.  
     I looked over at my suitcase and started to say that perhaps I should put something on first, but she quickly cut me off and assured me that there was no need for me to get dressed quite yet. When I still hesitated, she walked over, took me by the hand as if I were a little boy, and led me through the central atrium and into their spacious kitchen, where the bright morning sunlight was pouring through the large glass windows.  
     Claudia released my hand, filled another mug with hot coffee, and handed it to me. As I tentatively sipped at it, she hummed softly to herself and slowly circled me, as if appraising my physique from every angle. I thought this was truly surreal. Although Pam and I had been dating for several weeks, we had not gone beyond second base. Now I was standing here, in her family’s kitchen, stark naked, while her big sister, whom I hardly even knew, was scoping me out as if I were a prize thoroughbred.
     Apparently satisfied with the merchandise, Claudia stopped and faced me. She placed her right palm on my chest, and begged me to please, please model for her. She claimed that her drawing skills were getting rusty and that having a male life model to work from would be a great way to start sharpening them up again. Absolutely mind blowing!    
     Thinking furiously, I took a gulp of coffee, shrugged noncommittally and told her that I really had no modeling experience. That perked Claudia right up. She exclaimed that would be no problem! All she wanted to do were some quick sketches. She promised there would be no long or difficult poses, and that she wouldn’t reprimand me if I didn’t remain perfectly still. She winked again. Come on, why not? Please!  
     Well, I liked the way she continued resting her hand on my chest as she spoke, so I caved, but only on condition that I could eat a bagel before we got started. Claudia laughed and clapped her hands with unfeigned delight. I asked her where I would be doing this modeling, and she replied right here – at this time of day the kitchen has the best natural light anywhere in the house. She scampered off to fetch her art materials. I toasted myself a bagel, wondering what exactly I had gotten myself into.  
     The poses that Claudia asked me to do were as short and easy as she had promised. She kept up a witty conversation with me throughout our session. In the warm sunlight, I felt increasingly comfortable standing, sitting or leaning in poses, however she directed. Frequently she would touch me briefly to adjust a pose. Each time her long fingernails brushed against my skin, my state of sexual arousal kicked up another notch.  
     Eventually, I was sporting a very respectable semi-erection. Claudia was totally nonchalant about it. She joked that it appeared to her as though I was definitely having fun modeling for her, and she again winked at me. I replied that yes, I supposed that was pretty obvious. She told me to just relax….she had this effect on men all the time!  
 Claudia went on making sketches for another 20 minutes. At last she sighed, closed her sketchbook, and said that sadly, since it was nearly noon, it was time to quit. She thanked me for being such a ‘trouper,’ gave me a peck on the cheek and a playful pat on the rump, and told me that I could run along now to my room and get dressed.  
     Pam came home on schedule, and Thanksgiving Day was uneventful. Claudia didn’t mention to anyone our artsy interlude together, and for damn sure neither did I. On Friday I drove home to spend the rest of the weekend with my folks.  
     A few days after I returned to college, I received a letter from Pam. She wrote that Claudia had shown her the nude sketches of me!  Pam felt humiliated and betrayed, not only because I had posed like that for her own sister, but that I had kept it a secret from her. She doubted she could ever trust me. She thought it best if we didn’t see each other again – and we never did.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples