CFNM
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 25th, 2014, 9:45am

News: Welcome to our Forum!

Go To CFNM Photos  Board  
Go To CFNM Stories Board  
It's a Naked World! Nude Beaches - Public Nudity

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Hey check this out: CFNM Party at CFNM Club

Sensations For Women
   General
   CFNM Stories and Discussion
(Moderators: g_man, Rick176701, strapman, RevJohnAshcroft, PumpkinEater, hey2004, Superfluous, chaoslord621, Mansterdam, Debbie_RN, ADMIN, JerBear, BBMan, malibug, Lord_Caspen, scooter, Brad, Anthony_M, kiwimark, doug444, Roman_Mistress, Woodster, lazarus)
   caught by neighbor
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: caught by neighbor  (Read 17137 times)
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

caught by neighbor
« on: Sep 1st, 2008, 10:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

in the summertime, when its nice and warm i like to go outside in my backyard and walk around naked late at night. most of my neighbors are older and usually long asleep so i have little to worry about. plus my yard is fairly secluded. i just like to get outside and feel the warm air on my body.  

friday night, i went out about 1:30. i was walking around out in the back where there are a lot of bushes and small trees and then was going to walk in toward the house when i heard "MIKEHuh" i instantly jumped, crouched down and covered myself. i saw my neighbor in her yard in a bathrobe. i started walking slowly toward the back of my house- which is near where she was standing on her side of the fence- still covering myself. this neighbor lives alone (divorced), she's  41 and i consider her pretty attractive, definitely an above-average woman. not a knockout, but definitely pretty. we have a pretty good relationship for neighbors, i've always teased her and hit on her calling her the 'neighborhood cougar.'

anyways, i walk closer, and was terrified. i've been doing this for like 6 years and never seen another soul. now, i thought i was totally getting in some trouble. not to mention i'm not so keen on being seen in that circumstance. luckily, the warm weather had me more presentable than i could've been- i was probably at about an inch and a quarter and not all shriveled up. as i walked by, she didn't turn inside, instead said "having trouble sleeping?" i moved my hand away from my penis because i didnt want her to think i was playing with myself out there. she snickered a little bit when she glanced down at my little penis. i tried quickly to make up an excuse and mumbled something about being asleep, hearing a noise and running out to check it out. she asked if i found anything, i said just some cats, and she smiled and said "i thought it was you, but wanted to make sure. it's a good thing i did, because i almost called the police and that would've been pretty embarassing for you." part of me wanted to slap her for thinking our current conversation WASNT embarassing for me. the other part of me was glad she came out and didn't just call the cops, because i wasn't close to being done outside. she then said "well, i'm going to go in and go back to bed. you should probably take your cute little thingy inside and do the same now." i turned bright red, turned around and went inside.

yesterday morning i went to cut the front grass and she was out doing some weeding. she smiled at me and said "i see you managed to put some clothes on today." so yeah. now my neighbor has seen me naked, and knows i have a tiny penis. plus, i have to find some other way to get my outside naked time since there are no beaches anywhere near me.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: caught by neighbor
« Reply #1 on: Sep 1st, 2008, 10:54pm »

on Sep 1st, 2008, 10:11pm, mike345 wrote:
... so yeah. now my neighbor has seen me naked, and knows I have a tiny penis. plus, i have to find some other way to get my outside naked time since there are no beaches anywhere near me.

Easy for me to say but seems to me like you've an opening for some future CFNM.  She smiles at you in a friendly way; she called your penis "cute" not pathetic.

You say you flirt with her.  What if she ever responded postively?  Would you rebuff her encouraging responses just because (in your opinion) you're less than adequately endowed?

What if the convo the next day went more like this?

Neighbor Lady:  "I see you managed to put some clothes on today."

Mike:  "Actually, I am very comfortable in the nude.  There's just something so relaxing about feeling the cool night air all over ....  I've been doing that for the last six years figuring it's so deserted at night, it wouldn't bother anyone.  I'm so sorry I troubled you."

Neighbor Lady:  "Oh Mike, you poor dear.  I'm the one who should be apologizing to you for scaring you half to death!"

Mike:  "No seriously, I'll find another way to get my nude relaxation in.  I really don't want to put out such a good neighbor like you."

Neighbor Lady:  "Mike, I just had this crazy idea ....."

And you are so IN!

Ladies of VSFW, what do you think?

IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #2 on: Sep 1st, 2008, 11:19pm »

on Sep 1st, 2008, 10:54pm, Rick176701 wrote:

Easy for me to say but seems to me like you've an opening for some future CFNM.  She smiles at you in a friendly way; she called your penis "cute" not pathetic.

You say you flirt with her.  What if she ever responded postively?  Would you rebuff her encouraging responses just because (in your opinion) you're less than adequately endowed?

What if the convo the next day went more like this?

Neighbor Lady:  "I see you managed to put some clothes on today."

Mike:  "Actually, I am very comfortable in the nude.  There's just something so relaxing about feeling the cool night air all over ....  I've been doing that for the last six years figuring it's so deserted at night, it wouldn't bother anyone.  I'm so sorry I troubled you."

Neighbor Lady:  "Oh Mike, you poor dear.  I'm the one who should be apologizing to you for scaring you half to death!"

Mike:  "No seriously, I'll find another way to get my nude relaxation in.  I really don't want to put out such a good neighbor like you."

Neighbor Lady:  "Mike, I just had this crazy idea ....."

And you are so IN!

Ladies of VSFW, what do you think?

yea i think i may go for this one. i would definitely love to do my neighbor.

the situations in the past were her out in the back sunbathing in a bikini and me making comments. she was pretty receptive and flirted back with me.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Sep 2nd, 2008, 12:34am »

on Sep 1st, 2008, 11:19pm, mike345 wrote:

the situations in the past were her out in the back sunbathing in a bikini and me making comments. she was pretty receptive and flirted back with me.

"You go, boy!"    Smiley

How do you think you'll make the approach?  From a CFNM perspective -- I hope!
IP Logged
Chris

Email

Fantasy Scenarios
« Reply #4 on: Sep 2nd, 2008, 1:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I like Rick's proposed scenario.  In my mind it ultimately leads to Mike carrying on extended late-night conversations with her while he's nude and she in her bathrobe on a regular basis.  Then at some point he gets an erection, she comments, they keep talking, and then finally she invites him in and he masturbates in front of her and ultimately they have sex.

That is the healthy, normal, non-fucked-up fantasy scenario, and I hope Mike makes it a reality (in some form or other).

However, here is the fucked up fantasy scenario of many of the retards who lurk in this forum and who think that CFNM *essentially* involves a woman humiliating, degrading, and/or dominating a man.

Neighbor Lady:  "Mike! I see you are out here with your ridiculous little thingy again!  Make sure no one but me sees you because everyone will laugh at how small you are!  Now be a good boy and fetch me a drink -- with three ice cubes.  And take one ice cube and put it on your penis until it gets tiny so I can make fun of you and humiliate you! Then you will get down on all fours and I shall ride you about your back yard like a horse.  The only difference between you and a horse will be that your penis is microscopically small." (Etc. etc. etc.)

Mike:  "Yes, Mistress Neighbor Goddess Lady; I shall do as you command.  Please humiliate me and dominate me some more!"

I bet there are numerous fucked up men out there wanking it to the sick, moronic scenario above.  "True CFNM!!" they will declare, as they beat their meat.
IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

Re: Fantasy Scenarios
« Reply #5 on: Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:07pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2008, 1:41am, Chris wrote:
I like Rick's proposed scenario.  In my mind it ultimately leads to Mike carrying on extended late-night conversations with her while he's nude and she in her bathrobe on a regular basis.  Then at some point he gets an erection, she comments, they keep talking, and then finally she invites him in and he masturbates in front of her and ultimately they have sex.

That is the healthy, normal, non-fucked-up fantasy scenario, and I hope Mike makes it a reality (in some form or other).

However, here is the fucked up fantasy scenario of many of the retards who lurk in this forum and who think that CFNM *essentially* involves a woman humiliating, degrading, and/or dominating a man.

Neighbor Lady:  "Mike! I see you are out here with your ridiculous little thingy again!  Make sure no one but me sees you because everyone will laugh at how small you are!  Now be a good boy and fetch me a drink -- with three ice cubes.  And take one ice cube and put it on your penis until it gets tiny so I can make fun of you and humiliate you! Then you will get down on all fours and I shall ride you about your back yard like a horse.  The only difference between you and a horse will be that your penis is microscopically small." (Etc. etc. etc.)

Mike:  "Yes, Mistress Neighbor Goddess Lady; I shall do as you command.  Please humiliate me and dominate me some more!"

I bet there are numerous fucked up men out there wanking it to the sick, moronic scenario above.  "True CFNM!!" they will declare, as they beat their meat.

Yeah...im thinking more along the lines of drinks and then hitting the bedroom. i dont think humiliation is high on my list.
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Fantasy Scenarios
« Reply #6 on: Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:53pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2008, 1:41am, Chris wrote:
I...  bet there are numerous fucked up men out there wanking it to the sick, moronic scenario above.  "True CFNM!!" they will declare, as they beat their meat.

Chris, I truly don't think that's representative of many of the men (or women) who participate regularly in the dialog of this community.  I can't speak to what goes on in the minds of the "lurkers" to whom you make reference.

Certainly, there are "different strokes for different folks."
IP Logged
Chris

Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:55pm »

LMAO.  Indeed.

Mike, please be sure to milk this situation for all it's worth.  We are living vicariously through you!  We want to exult in this glorious CFNM adventure of Brother Mike!

I'm seriously.  I want you to cultivate, develop, nurture, promote, grow - with the patience of a gardener - the CFNM potential of this outstanding situation.  -- Or you can just do one more night of it then hit the sheets.

But for real, your account was awesome!  I loved it.  Man I wish I had been you in that situation!  That is a dream scenario.

Keep us posted!!!
IP Logged
leo_c
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Sep 3rd, 2008, 2:23pm »

If I may comment, am in a position where some of my neighbors see me nude on occasion, maby a somewhat unique situation. Anyway, I have never attempted to coverup on the first encounter or anytime afterwords. It may be a natural reaction for someone to cover up but look at it this way. If you act like you are conceiling yourself, you are going to make the person feel as if they are intruding on your privacy, will cut the encounter short and maby avoiding any more encounters.   Have never acted selfconcious , although I may feel that way for a few moments, in front of neighbor ladies or the mail delivery lady bringing an oversized package.  Cant recall anyone not coming back or avoiding our house.  
  In all these years, only once has a neighbor even indicated acknowelgment  of my being nude and that was handing me a tissue suggestion I wipe where I was dripping down my leg. Surprised me she even noticed. I did not have an erection, was only dripping. Consider it this way. Although it has never ever happen as some suggest, You are swimming nude at the Y or old swimming hole and women are present. All the boys are running around and diving in the pool with one hand covering their penis. Now what are the females supposed to think? Seems to me they would feel they are intruding and should not be around. On the other hand, if there are no attempts to conceil ones self, then everything is fine about the situation and it becomes normal. Just my point of view and it works for me.  LEO C
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Sep 4th, 2008, 7:38pm »

on Sep 1st, 2008, 11:19pm, mike345 wrote:

Any progress, mike345?  You're the man, ya know!
IP Logged
paul1s
YaBB Newbie

« Reply #10 on: Oct 16th, 2008, 7:31am »

This happened to me a few years ago, I was in my conservatory, not the garden, I was naked, the door to the garden was open, but no-one could see me, I could hear the lady next door in her garden working, when all of a sudden she looks over the fence and gets a full frontal. She shouts to me and asks if I have any long handled shears, I immediately covered up and said ‘No sorry’ and made my escape. I saw her the next day and mumbled an apology about being naked, she said ‘No problem, it’s your house you wear what you like in there’. I told her I did have those shears but I didn’t want to walk out naked in front of her and offend her. She told me ‘If I was offended in any way about you being naked I wouldn’t have asked you, just don’t start running around the garden naked, some of the others round her wouldn’t like it.’ We both laughed I got the shears for her and we carried on as normal.  

Paul
IP Logged
Debbie_RN
YaBB Moderator
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Oct 16th, 2008, 12:01pm »

on Oct 16th, 2008, 7:31am, paul1s wrote:
This happened to me a few years ago, I was in my conservatory, not the garden, I was naked, the door to the garden was open, but no-one could see me, I could hear the lady next door in her garden working, when all of a sudden she looks over the fence and gets a full frontal. She shouts to me and asks if I have any long handled shears, I immediately covered up and said ‘No sorry’ and made my escape. I saw her the next day and mumbled an apology about being naked, she said ‘No problem, it’s your house you wear what you like in there’. I told her I did have those shears but I didn’t want to walk out naked in front of her and offend her. She told me ‘If I was offended in any way about you being naked I wouldn’t have asked you, just don’t start running around the garden naked, some of the others round her wouldn’t like it.’ We both laughed I got the shears for her and we carried on as normal.  

Paul

Paul,

You should especially not run around the garden naked while carrying shears.

Debbie The Safety Girl
IP Logged
rich1234
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

Email

« Reply #12 on: Oct 16th, 2008, 2:12pm »

Scary thought Debbie.  Undecided
IP Logged
PC
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: Oct 16th, 2008, 2:36pm »

Quote:
You should especially not run around the garden naked while carrying shears.  

Debbie The Safety Girl

That, and a few years ago while doing yardwork in cutoffs I was bitten on the inside of the thigh by a brown recluse spider.
IP Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't care.
phoenixfkk

Email

« Reply #14 on: Oct 16th, 2008, 2:51pm »

Mike, I'd just keep taking naked walks at night.  Eventually, she'll catch you again and you can just admit that you do it all the time.  Then, you can see if she starts "catching" you more often.

I once lived next door to some people that I was sure they had to have caught glimpses of me occasionally since I was nude all the time, but wasn't sure.  One time, I was over there for dinner, and we were all hanging out in the kitchen talking while the wife cooked dinner.  She reached with both hands for something high on a shelf, and her sweatshirt lifted up to her waist.  She had nothing on underneath.  Her bare butt was exposed for a few seconds.  On one hand, I can't see how she could have completely exposed her own butt without knowing it.  But, doing it on purpose seems really far fetched.  Unless, she was letting me know they had seen me naked and that they were into it too?  The husband and both kids were there, and nobody reacted.  This was years ago and I still wonder about it sometimes.

Glenn
IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Oct 16th, 2008, 4:25pm »

on Oct 16th, 2008, 2:36pm, PC wrote:

That, and a few years ago while doing yardwork in cutoffs I was bitten on the inside of the thigh by a brown recluse spider.

Is your point then that gardening chores should be performed in full cover of protective clothing?
IP Logged
eddie
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #16 on: Nov 18th, 2008, 3:07pm »

This happened to me years ago but I still savor the memory.  I had just finished cutting the grass and went to our pool behind the house to jump in.  As this pool was pretty secluded I always just took off my clothes and jumped in.  I was swimming around and went over to the shallow end of the pool where the nozzle that put water back into the pool was.  I stuck my dick into the stream.  It felt really great and I was hard as rock.  I decided to get out of the pool and finished myself off by hand.  I was standing behind the house stark naked jerking away when the lady next door walked around the corner and caught me.  I was mortified and embarrased beyond belief there was nowhere to go and nothing to cover up with.  She just stopped dead in her tracks and stared right at me.  I was to far gone to stop and started shooting my cum right in front of her.  I just kept shooting ropes of cum with her just staring at me.  After I finished I let go of my dick and it continued to pulse with cum still dripping off the tip.  I started to say I was sorry but she interupted me and told me to be more careful next time.  Then she took one more look right at me and turned and left.  I lived in absolute dread that she would tell on be but she never did.  It was also not the last time she saw me do it either.  But more on that if anyone is interested.  I have masturbated for several ladies over the years but this is the only time I really got accidently caught. Smiley
IP Logged
wildwilly22
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB

« Reply #17 on: Nov 18th, 2008, 4:10pm »

Eddie, I would love to hear more stories about your neighbor.
IP Logged
eddie
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 7th, 2008, 1:46pm »

171.3 in reply to 171.2  

After she did not tell on me I decided to live dangerously.  I would look to see if she  was out on her patio, you could see her moving between the slats in her privacy fence if she was there.  I was so nervous the first time I did this but was so horny I went ahead and with it.  I came out of our garage and walked by her fence to the pool and acted like I did not know she was there.  Once I got to the pool I even looked over at her fence as to make sure she wasn't there.  It was then I could see her feet under the bottom rail of her fence and I knew she was watching me through the slats.  

I dunced around for a while sweeping around the pool and then took off my clothes except my underwear and jumped in.  I swam for a bit and looked at her fence now and then to let her think I was looking for her and to make sure she wasn't there, although I could see her feet still.  I then swam over to the nozzle like before and put my dick in the flow of water.  I still had my undies on but got hard anyway and my undies were sticking straight out from my hard on.  My heart was beating so fast and I thought maybe I had better not keep going, but my hard dick thought other wise.  

I got up out of the pool in my underwear and walked over to the wall behind the garage and pulled my pants down.  My dick sprung out and was pulsating from the excitement this was giving me.  I looked one more time and saw her feet under the fence and I reached down and started jerking my dick.  I stroked and squeezed my balls till I could stand it no longer and started to shoot my cum all over.  I made sure I shot in her direction so she could see it all.  It was another fantastic orgasm and it made my knees buckle a little.  After I came I just stood there so she could see my dick pulsate as it went soft.  Then I took off my undies and put my pants back on that were laying there.  Once again I lived in fear but when she did not tell on me I knew I had something here.  I was always hoping she would come over and help me out but she never did.  I bet I did this at least 30 times over the next two summers until they moved away.  Damn did I miss putting on my show for her.  I would love her to read this and reply as it would be great to hear her thoughts.

It was not until years laster that I got to masturbate for an older lady.  But will save that for another time.

IP Logged
Rick176701
YaBB Moderator
YaBB God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Mar 8th, 2009, 4:53pm »

mike345, we haven't heard about you and your neighbor for a while.  What's new on that front,  please?
on Sep 4th, 2008, 7:38pm, Rick176701 wrote:

Any progress, mike345?  You're the man, ya know!

IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #20 on: Mar 12th, 2009, 11:04pm »

on Mar 8th, 2009, 4:53pm, Rick176701 wrote:
mike345, we haven't heard about you and your neighbor for a while.  What's new on that front,  please?

Nothing new. Nothing ever really happened since then aside from the normal day to day acquaintence situations.
IP Logged
mike345
YaBB Full Member

Yup. That's Me.

« Reply #21 on: Jul 8th, 2010, 11:56pm »

I have an update, of sorts, to this story. I went to my lakehouse for the holiday and my neighbor was staying back, so she agreed to come over and let my dog out a couple times a day, and feed her. I planned on being gone until tomorrow, and then taking 2 days back home before heading back to the grind. Well, it was so hot, I decided to come home last night so that I didn't have to sleep without the AC again. I got back about 11, and parked in the garage and went to bed.  

A little after 8:30 this morning, I hear the dog barking and decide to go let her out. I didn't have clothes on, because I don't wear any to bed. I walked into the kitchen to let the dog out the back door, and my neighbor was standing right there. She jumped and kind of screamed when she saw me, not expecting to see anyone. I was startled, too, not expecting to see anyone, thinking she'd realize I was home. She looked at me again and just started cracking up. She was wearing what I assumed to be her "pajamas", short cotton shorts and a sports bra. She looked pretty good. I had a little morning wood going, and while it was still pretty embarrassing (about 3 1/2") she smirked and said "well, at least you're filled out a bit since last time." I said I would let the dog out, and kind of half ass walked her to the door.
IP Logged
Allan_C.
YaBB God

Women do community, men do civilization.

« Reply #22 on: Jul 9th, 2010, 4:45am »

Cute story. Sounds like she could be interesting, and she is in the right age bracket.
IP Logged
YerK
YaBB Full Member

I love YaBB

« Reply #23 on: Jul 9th, 2010, 3:26pm »

Okay.  In addition to whatever other qualifications, I guess if we get a house in a neighborhood, I'll want a back door that opens into the back yard that isn't visible from the street, with single women on either side and behind as neighbors.  Wink

Of course, I'll need to ask them what times of the day or evening I could go out naked without bothering them...  Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Videos from CoccoVision:
True Fantasy
Bad Boys of Bourbon Street #4
60 minutes
$19.95
Now that's novel! It's the GUYS flashing instead of the girls! I think they're just collecting more beads so they can get more girls to flash. Only men flashing in this video. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $19.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $12.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-1
For the Girls & Dare to Compare
60 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone.com. Three girlfriends have asked a couple of guys to hang out naked with them. The second video is a garden party where guys have been invited to have their equipment assessed. LINK TO SAMPLES

ADD TO DVD CART: $29.95 DVD - or check out
ADD TO MPEG CART: $19.95 XVID - or check out
CFNMzone
DVD-2
Born to Lose & Caught Skinny-Dipping
60 minutes
$29.95
Somehow the guys always lose in strip poker and are at the mercy of the girls. Video 2: Three girls catch some guys swimming in their pool and won't give them back theri clothes until they can check out every square inch of their bodies. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-4
Paula's Pecker Boys & Ariel's Dick Show
60 minutes
$29.95
A group of clothed girls hang around the pool while more and more naked pool boys come by for attention. Video 2: A garden party where a group of girls commands some naked guys to wank in various ways. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-5
Shipwrecked & Rent-a-Cop
60 minutes
$29.95
Two girls find a shipwreked guy on the beach and soon make sure he is "feeling better". Video 2: A police officer arrives at a girls' party and shows them his arresting attributes. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-9
Tickled and Tied & Bare Facts
55 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. She tied him to her bed as he slept, then invited her girlfriends over. Video 2: Two athletes are surprised to find several female reporters in their locker room, looking for a scoop. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-10
Academy for Girls & Personal Trainer
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The girls' sex class has brought in a live male specimen to be examined. Video 2: This personal trainer required him to work out nude so she can better assess his physical progress. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-12
2006 CFNM Games & Strip or Consequences
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. In the spirit of the fact that the original Olympics were done in the nude. Video 2: This lucky guy is the girls personal plaything. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-13
St. Patricks Day Party & Paula's Pecker Boy Audition
50 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. The boys wear green hats and nothing else. Video 2: The boys show the girls everything they've got. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-15
Who's Fooling Who & Tied/Tickled II
68 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Art School confidential and a tickle fest. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-16
My Nutty Boyfriend & Rich Girl Blues
42 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. A surprise awakening for this guy, and rich girls get themselves some boy toys. LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-18
Training Day & Porn for Women
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. Boys just need some training, that's all. And the girls get out their cameras! LINK TO SAMPLES

CFNMzone
DVD-19
The Gift & Happy Endings
70 minutes
$29.95
CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male fetish video productions by CFNMzone. When you TAKE something is it still a gift? Why do pool cleaners always get all the fun? LINK TO SAMPLES

Vrod-100's
The Naked Mile
(Public Nudity)
100 minutes
$29.95
The world's biggest expression of CFNM ever. 8 out of 10 runners were male college students and girls came out in droves to watch this spectacle! Shot with six cameras, with over 1000 runners, this footage has never been seen before. Tightly edited with non-stop action.
vidcap samples